Bring4th

Full Version: Tests?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As we develop, does the Universe send us tests of our character or whatever?

I was watching some videos about archangel channelings, and then saw this one in YouTube:

[Image: will_you_be_chosen.jpg]

I have no real interest in watching it. But if I did, would I fail the test?
It seems fear based. But their messages are always so full of light.
If there are those who are chosen, it matters not to me whether I am or not.
But maybe it should. I don't know. Should this be a warning and I watch it anyway?
It says it is inspiration, so I don't know.

What would you do? They say the actions we take can define our character.
I want to be impeccable as much as possible.
Maybe life is one big test to see where you want to put yourself in the next life. If so, may your soul have mercy on your soul.
Man, do I dislike tests.

Just live and do what brings you joy, if you feel something is giving you a negative vibe then just skip/ignore it. Either way most these kind of concepts are, well concepts.

Don't know if there is such as an impeccable human, we're all unique and beautiful in our own way.

But yeah the video title does seem like a click bait or whatever.
Especially my mom keeps saying that only 144,000 will be chosen to go to heaven or something. And that one of her friends is one of the chosen (maybe her too, I don't know).
She hears in her hypnosis sessions (QHHT) where she talks to the higher self and they tell her that there will be a Judgement.
And that Enki (annunaki) is God.

She watches a lot of fear-based videos and horror films. So their energy rubs off on me. She lives with me so I can't get away from that.
Every day is a test of how patient and compassionate I can be.
Could you try asking her kindly not to share this information with you?
Sometimes I enjoy tests, or at least the ones that are so blatant that it's clear that life is spiritual, and it's all an illusion because there is no way things could randomly go so 'poorly' without them being a spiritual test of some sort. Helps me keep perspective rather than taking life so seriously or get stressed about a seemingly f'ed situation. It's a test, so these is almost like a guidepost that you're on the right track since you begin to notice themes in your tests, and the tests change as you progress to different lessons.

It's quite neat. It can be a pain though when you are stagnating and faced with the same or similar tests over and over again cause you aren't learning whatever it is you're supposed to learn. Sometimes I wish the HS could just tell us in english / telepathy the appropriate perspective to have to see love in the moment instead of experiencing the same catalyst over and over.