Bring4th

Full Version: Does the green-ray heal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Or does intelligent infinity heal through communication through spirit, coming into green-ray? Can you clear my confusion?
removed
removed
(05-20-2018, 04:00 AM)Heart4 Wrote: [ -> ]Or does intelligent infinity heal through communication through spirit, coming into green-ray? Can you clear my confusion?

Both are true.

The green ray energy harmonizes, and thereby dissolves and heals distortions in the emotion-body (astral).

The part of you outside the veil (your Unconscious Awareness) can heal using different methods, but has to be asked to do so by you (which is only the veiled part of you).
I would add the following, the heart body is essentially those activities and people that we are in relation to. Improving your relationships, or engaging in regular social activities is the fastest way to re-engage the heart. Learning how to express the soul-of-mind to another can very quickly fill the heart, but it is best done with a trusted friend as it creates deep emotional attachment to the person to whom you shared.
(05-20-2018, 07:59 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2018, 04:00 AM)Heart4 Wrote: [ -> ]Or does intelligent infinity heal through communication through spirit, coming into green-ray? Can you clear my confusion?

Both are true.

The green ray energy harmonizes, and thereby dissolves and heals distortions in the emotion-body (astral).

The part of you outside the veil (your Unconscious Awareness) can heal using different methods, but has to be asked to do so by you (which is only the veiled part of you).

So you are saying that there are essentially two ways of healing? 1. Conscious heart chakra 2. subconscious intelligent infinity.
Is this correct?
(05-22-2018, 10:29 PM)Heart4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2018, 07:59 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]

Both are true.

So you are saying that there are essentially two ways of healing? 1. Conscious heart chakra 2. subconscious intelligent infinity.
Is this correct?

Yes - I'm sure there are more ways, but these are two of the ones I know of.  We have incredible resources on the other side of the veil, which are forced to mostly leave us to our own devices unless we ask for help - because of free will.

Hahaha....

But that mechanic you described is the basic mechanic for everything in this creation. Not only healing.