Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Brittany

Meerie, I looked up the Arcturians, and it was really interesting! As far as I can recall, the people in my dreams looked more like, well...people, but if they're 5th density I guess they can look like whatever they want. Thanks for mentioning it...I think I'll try to contact them in my meditations.

If I was 5D, I think I'd have a different body every day. It would be so neat to be able to just change your appearance like that.

Meerie

Glad you like them.
Here you can read an excerpt of the book "Connecting with the Arcturians":
http://www.scribd.com/doc/26613605/Conne...d-K-Miller

I can't wait to read the whole book! it totally resonates with me.
(03-30-2011, 02:09 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Glad you like them.
Here you can read an excerpt of the book "Connecting with the Arcturians":
http://www.scribd.com/doc/26613605/Conne...d-K-Miller

I can't wait to read the whole book! it totally resonates with me.
I recommend We, the Arcturians, by Norma J. Milanovich.

Meerie

Yeah, I read that too, but I found parts of it a bit boring... the long and detailled descriptions of their spacecraft, for example.
Edit: did not mean to sound so negative, actually I liked the book.
Hi everyone. I woke up a couple hours ago and wanted to share with you what i still remember,i had two dreams with the same ending. First one i was walking on a beach with my friends,talking and having fun,i think we played volleyball or something when all of a sudden a very dark cloud appeared not too far from us,we all decided to go for a swim before it started raining,as we started walking towards the ocean a giant wave of about 90-100 feet arose out of nowhere and started to move towards us,i think thats the moment i woke up.Second dream was almost the same but i remember being either on top of a building or on some kind of a very big balcony with my friends and seeing an amazing giant wave that was coming from all sides and defenetly going sweep the building i was in. I was not scared in either dreams somehow,but it did feel like i was going to die in both.
Now to some very bad news,i went to check my Russian facebook type of site,my Father had sent me a message that his dad,my dear grandfather had passed away earlier today. Because i don't have a passport yet,i can't go to his funeral. I feel like i need to be there right now but can't.
Thank you brothers and sisters for your time.

Brittany

Don't remember a lot of my dreams last night, but I remember in one I felt this immensely negative presence surrounding me. I couldn't see anything, but I could feel it, crushing down on me like a weight. I was back in my old bedroom at my parents' house (these type of dreams usually take place there...maybe because of all the fearful experiences I had in that room as a child as I discovered my sensitivity to the spirit realm), and I kept trying to turn the lights on, but they wouldn't turn on. Nothing was working. I kept trying to send love to this presence, but it was like my love was going into a bottomless black hole that could never be filled. It was just sucked away into nothingness. It was such a cold presence...very intense. I started focusing on just keeping myself in the light. I was terrified, but I managed to ignore it to the point I could keep functioning in the dream. This is pretty much a recurring nightmare for me...back in my old bedroom, lights won't turn on, and some nighttime nasty is trying to get me. It doesn't bother me as much as it used to...I suppose it is just another test.

I also dreamed I was a character in my story. The government is after her because she is psychic. Only in my dream the manager of the store I work at was the leader of the evil organization hunting the character (not too much of a stretch). I ended up getting captured, but then the leader didn't seem to believe I even had any powers. He kept talking about how it could all be a coincidence and such. I got really annoyed and said "If it's just a coincidence, why did you have these guys hunt me down and drag me in? Can I go now?"

At some point all my clothes disappeared and I was running around naked...lol. I guess the humor had to come in at some point.

Meerie

(03-30-2011, 10:21 AM)AlexRussian2705 Wrote: [ -> ]Now to some very bad news,i went to check my Russian facebook type of site,my Father had sent me a message that his dad,my dear grandfather had passed away earlier today. Because i don't have a passport yet,i can't go to his funeral. I feel like i need to be there right now but can't.

Condolences on your loss, Alex. I was wondering if the catastrophic wave could indicate the upcoming death of your grandad? Not sure....
when my dad died, the night before, I dreamt that I had to take a body home and we were on an airport waiting for the plane. The plane was late and we were half-joking that the body would melt before we could transport it, since the sun shone and it was incredibly hot. I woke up by the sound of the telephone, thinking "thankgod it was only a dream" and was informed that my dad lay dying.
(04-02-2011, 05:06 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-30-2011, 10:21 AM)AlexRussian2705 Wrote: [ -> ]Now to some very bad news,i went to check my Russian facebook type of site,my Father had sent me a message that his dad,my dear grandfather had passed away earlier today. Because i don't have a passport yet,i can't go to his funeral. I feel like i need to be there right now but can't.

Condolences on your loss, Alex. I was wondering if the catastrophic wave could indicate the upcoming death of your grandad? Not sure....
when my dad died, the night before, I dreamt that I had to take a body home and we were on an airport waiting for the plane. The plane was late and we were half-joking that the body would melt before we could transport it, since the sun shone and it was incredibly hot. I woke up by the sound of the telephone, thinking "thankgod it was only a dream" and was informed that my dad lay dying.
Thank you Meerie. I can't imagine what that must've felt like when you picked up that phone. Life is what it is and i know everyone passing away are going to a better place.
i had a dream i went to go have a picnic with my mom and then we rode a bike back to my house but the strange thing is that it was a car and then halfway towards home it became it bicycle. Then i got home and found i won a sweepstakes to win 600,899,999. And then the entry had to be postmarked by like 2 years ago..
man
i dreamt a huge satellite crashed into my balcony and broke the big windows. it was a beautiful modest beach house, all white with white light curtains. it was so scary. i've never dreamt stuff like that before.
I had another apocalyptic dream last night (amazing how often we seem to be having those, isn't it?). I was with a group of a dozen or so people in a grand old manor house in some small town along the coast in northern France. The home had tall, wide windows at the front of the great room and also a big skylight. I looked up through the skylight and saw a sinister-looking alien military craft fly over. We were all on edge because we knew something bad was about to happen.

This was one of those dreams in which weeks or months seem compacted into moments. At some point, we looked up through the skylight, and suddenly, an enormous swarm of assorted advanced American military aircraft, in tight formation, zoomed over the house. There were hundreds of craft that passed over in a few seconds, turning a tight arc, like a flock of starlings. There followed an apocalyptic worldwide battle, which pitted country against country and family against family. We stayed safe in the manor house for several weeks until things died down, some of us occasionally standing guard at the windows with rifles; but eventually we ran out of food, and had to make a sortie out to find some. So we left the house with a few rifles and all headed out of town on foot. Everywhere were little knots of local residents, nervously eyeing us and each other, wondering who might be the enemy. We assured everyone we passed that we meant no harm, and that we would share any food we found when we returned. Then the dream ended.

Somewhere in the middle of this dream, I was in a small storeroom in the manor house, which contained shelves packed with dictionary-sized boxes; each contained a stamped sheet-metal container that vaguely resembled an oversize pistol magazine. These metal containers held souls that needed to ascend to the light, but were having trouble, in varying degrees, in doing so; I opened each container and liberated souls, which appeared as little glowing clouds. Some were able to ascend upward on their own, and some were not; I helped the hampered souls ascend using some sort of telekinesis.
weird! you saw big windows and a threatening sky and were in a house with a group of people like me! that's so weird. and you were near a beach as well?
(04-03-2011, 08:50 AM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]weird! you saw big windows and a threatening sky and were in a house with a group of people like me! that's so weird. and you were near a beach as well?
We were in a coastal town about 1/4 mile off the strand, but it wasn't much of a beach; the shore was more of a mix of rock and mud.
well it's still a beach.

Brittany

Last night I dreamed a man and a woman were arguing over who had possession of my mind/soul. They both seemed to be sorcerers, as they were casting flamboyant spells, trying to show who was more powerful, and therefore worthy of owning me. Then I stood up and said something like "Neither of you will have me. The only one who controls me is me." There was more to it than that, but it's gone now. I'm sure there's some big metaphor about balancing all parts of the self in there.

Haven't had any apocalyptic dreams in a while, though I dreamed the world was overrun with zombies last week. I've had several dreams of nukes falling out of the sky. Once I dreamed the moon literally started turning into blood in the sky (read the book of Revelations one too many times Smile). I've dreamed of alien invasions, but I never seem too scared when that happens.
i had a dream kids and animals surrounded me, but they were STS and afraid of pens. but they were adorable. Tongue what the heck did that mean? they intimidated me into throwing away my pen.
o gosh Ahktu i hope those aren't gonna come true.

Brittany

Ugh...I just woke up from a power nap...wasn't even an hour long, but it was highly vivid and seemed to go on for days. Some parts I'm already forgetting, but it seems I, my husband and three or four other friends were driving around in some strange town. It was night and we were trying to get to this lookout point somewhere on the road. We finally get there and my husband pulls a crowbar out of someone's car. I'm like "WTF! Put that back!" But he just gets this evil smile on his face, and makes some kind of sexual reference with the crowbar. I realize extremely lustful thoughts are running through my head, making me want to have sex with him right in public, but I maintain control of myself.

Then another one of my friends runs in and takes the crowbar, and it turns into some type of cattle prod/taser thing. He starts shooting one of my friends with it, and I run in to help her, then I realize she's a character from one of my stories and is able to control electricity with her mind, so it isn't hurting her. She's just staring at the guy like she's annoyed, and he finally seems to get the picture that it isn't working and turns on the rest of us.

Now, normally I would not be too freaked out by this. My friend is a scrawny guy, and the rest of us could have easily taken him down, cattle prod or not. But in the dream I was terrified. We all end up running into this church, then it turns out he's the preacher of that church, and he's still running after us with the cattle prod. I ran back outside and he was chasing me, right behind me. He kept making these weird noises in the back of his throat...I made a sudden turn and ran up a hill, and he was like "Oh, you're a crafty one, aren't you? Get back here!" And he started running up the hill after me. I was like "Nooooo! Leave me alone!" After that I woke up suddenly.

When I got up the back of my left ankle hurt really bad. I looked at it and there are two very small cuts there, right on top of each other. They are so small I'd never notice them if not for the pain. When I looked extremely closely, it almost looked as if there was...some kind of outline around them, but I can barely see it, and it's in a hard place to get a good look at to begin with. I have to turn my leg at a weird angle to see it at all.

I'm not gonna start freaking out and saying I was abducted by aliens, but it disturbed me. I also realized when I woke up that the cattle prod thing the crowbar turned into was the same kind of weapon the aliens used on me in the one dream I had where I actually was abducted by aliens. Weeeeird.
STS kiddies afraid of pens? LOL!!!!! Maybe they were afraid of your creative power...you know, the pen is mightier than the sword. It reminds me of this dream I had where Orion was invading, but they were doing it in a comical fashion, handing out fliers to people asking them to join their army. I couldn't do anything but laugh.
could you have scratched your leg on something?

Brittany

Maybe one of my toenails nicked my ankle or something. I'm not trying to make anything big out of it, but I did find it odd. It isn't the first time I've woken up with random stuff like that. Now that I look back on it, it seems humorous. How absurd, to feel frightened by such a silly scene.
yeah that's probably it. that area is very sensitive.

Brittany

All this talk of apocalyptic dreams made me remember one my husband had a while back. He said we were sitting on the hood of my car in this neighborhood near his workplace, and there was an eclipse, only it looked like the sun was right in front of us- it was absolutely huge. He said it was a black circle with the flames coming around the edges. I looked at him and, very calmly, said "Apophis is coming."

At the time neither of us had any idea that Apophis is both an ancient Egyptian god of destruction and the name of a meteor that some have predicted will hit the earth sometime in the future. Creepy...
why is everyone having them? i don't usually have creepy dreams.
lol Apophis is the successor of Ra on Stargate SG-1.
of course Ra isn't really bad so maybe Apophis is good.

Meerie

(04-04-2011, 05:46 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]i had a dream kids and animals surrounded me, but they were STS and afraid of pens. but they were adorable. Tongue what the heck did that mean? they intimidated me into throwing away my pen.
o gosh Ahktu i hope those aren't gonna come true.

Hey Ocean, the other meaning of "pen" is penitentiary... where they afraid of going to prison? And then you threw away your prison and lived happily every after ... or so... Tongue
i dreamt of an old friend moving, i was there to spend the day, she was sad to go. she gave me a tomato sauce filled pastry, and i got tomato sauce on my face, and then she laughed. i always felt like a clutz in front of her anyway. then we went out to the balcony and the scene was really beautiful. we also talked about irish rice. the bag was green, i asked is it organic? no idea what that meant except that i miss ireland.

in another dream i heard a dream voice, and cuz DW tells to write it down i did. it said in 4 months such and such will happen. i guess i should have paid more attention. we'll find out in 4 months.

Brittany

Last night I dreamed a group of friends went on vacation with my husband and I. We had reservations at this hotel, but it turns out it was just one big room with several beds. This seemed awkward to me...that several couples would be sleeping in one room, but it didn't seem to bother anyone else. We were all just laying on the beds and it was really, really hot in the room, and I took off my shirt because I was hot. I then suddenly remembered there were other people in the room and I was like OMG! and trying to cover myself with the sheets, but Walter was hogging them all. Nobody seemed to care that I wasn't dressed. It was like it didn't even make any difference to them. I suppose my self esteem comes into play here...showing myself for what I really am. In reality, other people accept me. It's only me who is so self-conscious. I sort of think this is an allusion to social memory complex...how everyone accepts each other for their bare selves, and nothing is hidden.

In regards to the apocalyptic dreams, I don't think they necessarily mean the dream is going to happen. It could represent a large change in your life, or the end of one way of thinking and the ushering in of the new. Seeing how the whole world is experiencing new energies right now, it only seems natural we'd all have such dreams. I've heard so many different dreams of the apocalypse that if they all happen at once, it's going to be quite a show. Smile
(04-05-2011, 04:21 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I've heard so many different dreams of the apocalypse that if they all happen at once, it's going to be quite a show. Smile

LOL! I wonder why some Hollywood mogul hasn't thought of this already. The Ultimate Apocalypse Movie: everyones Apocalypse dream comes true simultaneously! Tongue
(04-05-2011, 04:21 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Last night I dreamed a group of friends went on vacation with my husband and I. We had reservations at this hotel, but it turns out it was just one big room with several beds. This seemed awkward to me...that several couples would be sleeping in one room, but it didn't seem to bother anyone else. We were all just laying on the beds and it was really, really hot in the room, and I took off my shirt because I was hot. I then suddenly remembered there were other people in the room and I was like OMG! and trying to cover myself with the sheets, but Walter was hogging them all. Nobody seemed to care that I wasn't dressed. It was like it didn't even make any difference to them. I suppose my self esteem comes into play here...showing myself for what I really am. In reality, other people accept me. It's only me who is so self-conscious. I sort of think this is an allusion to social memory complex...how everyone accepts each other for their bare selves, and nothing is hidden.

In regards to the apocalyptic dreams, I don't think they necessarily mean the dream is going to happen. It could represent a large change in your life, or the end of one way of thinking and the ushering in of the new. Seeing how the whole world is experiencing new energies right now, it only seems natural we'd all have such dreams. I've heard so many different dreams of the apocalypse that if they all happen at once, it's going to be quite a show. Smile

i like your dream. i've been getting nudges that a change is about to come. so i agree. especially now during the retrograde and april.

Brittany

I had a freakishly weird apocalypse dream once, that the Aztecs suddenly appeared and summoned these huge wooden machines out of the ground that came to life and started stomping on everybody. You could hear the stomping for miles.
that's like the Ents.

Brittany

The only thing I remember about last night's dream was that I was looking for objects called Snowflakes. They didn't look like snowflakes...more like little glass containers, but for some reason they were called that. They came in all different colors, and I was looking for the black snowflake, because it was supposed to be most powerful. As black absorbs all other colors, this snowflake had absorbed the powers of all the other snowflakes and was extremely powerful.