Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-12-2011, 06:10 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Haha... you mean Seti I
http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0046349/bio

Yes, that guy. What shock for the poor soul?

Well, it is all due to repression of sexual energies and monogamy, as our Ankh would say Sad

So I am all for sexual liberation in this incarnation and practice of non-ownership over romantic partner.

Meerie

Ocean there is a message for you on the Empath thread in Olio Tongue
You know what, I have seen guys, big guys with huge flopping manboobs here too, and they don't wear a bra either. So why should we? (shrugs)
(04-12-2011, 06:34 AM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]i'm hoping my boobs will go down in size as i lose weight. i really can't have em flopping about. Tongue

This is all getting too heavy for a clean-spirited male LOO student like me Sad

This is now officially a 'girls only' thread, unless some men out there are voyeuristic RollEyes

Meerie

(04-12-2011, 06:40 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]This is all getting too heavy for a clean-spirited male LOO student like me Sad

This is now officially a 'girls only' thread, unless some men out there are voyeuristic RollEyes

Hahaha... it is all part of life in 3D, you know. "Are you not all things", as our beloved Ra (Ankh) would say?
Relax and take a cold shower, beloved Confused BigSmile
it hurts to not wear a bra. Tongue athough they have gotten smaller after i lost some weight lol.
crap we're derailing this thread too. does this mean noone has anything relevant to say anymore?

Meerie

Yeah mine also get smaller when I lose weight.
Dude, do you want to imply all this is NOT RELEVANT? :@
No seriously Ahktu is a lovely person, I am sure she does not mind. Heart Love you, Ahktu.
however I will humbly retreat now, have some work to do. Namasté.
(04-12-2011, 06:51 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, do you want to imply all this is NOT RELEVANT? Angry

Are you referring to me, Meerie? Since I am the only guy who is butting in here with comments on this thread. But on a serious note, Meerie, I agree all these are important topics to be discussed and understood. Yes, even the size of the breasts. I am not being frivolous.

Ra's words from 61.6 -

Quote:It is well to know the body complex so that it is an ally, balanced and ready to be clearly used as a tool, for each bodily function may be used in higher and higher, if you will, complexes of energy with other-self.

By the way, I am going to take the cold shower. You girls have ensured that.

Meerie

No actually I was referring to Ocean, LOL... I figured she did not mind if I called her "dude" since she mentioned she'd rather be a guy.
Now I am getting reminded of the old Aerosmith song "Dude looks like a lady". LOL
OMG I cannot stop LOL today. Maybe I should take a cold shower too.
(04-12-2011, 07:09 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]No actually I was referring to Ocean, LOL...

There goes my cover. Now I have been proved to be a voyeur, lurking behind a veil of decency.

As if the one veil, that of forgetting, was not enough. Silly me. Bye bye for the day.
OMG stop or i will die laughing.

---

PS: I am male and i wear boxers/underwear so no flapping around./ Usually.

---

Mods: I hope this isn't to much but hey i know at least 3 people are in light moods right now ;D

Meerie

To die laughing... I could imagine worse deaths, LOL.
who are the other two who are in light moods, if you don't mind my asking? Smile
Edit: Confused, you can come back! There is another guy here. You not the only voyeur :-)
(04-12-2011, 07:20 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Confused, you can come back! There is another guy here. You not the only voyeur :-)

I knew it, I knew it :exclamation:

Even the mighty LOO can only do so much to earth men in terms of reformation.

Thanks for drifting in, drifting.
Meerie i meant you guys, i am assuming your are laughing with me ;D

Confused

Always BigSmile

Meerie

Ah, yes of course we are BigSmile
I thought you were sitting in front of the computer in a threesome, all wearing boxers and reading and laughing about our thread Tongue
You guys are amazing!!! Heart
to be on topic i can say i can't remember my dreams. i just woke up the second time!
(04-12-2011, 10:53 AM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]i just woke up the second time!

What did you mean by that, Ocean? It sounds like a mystically loaded statement, prima facie.
i am mysterious! i just slept all day. BigSmile and if you talk italian at me i'm likely to lose it. purrrr

Brittany

Okay guys, I would appreciate it if we would keep this thread vaguely on topic. Smile Perhaps we should just start a thread about sex, since everyone is dying to talk about it but nobody seems to have the balls (yes, I said balls) to make a whole thread about it.

I had some effed up dreams last night. In the first one I was in some sort of mental hospital place, and everyone in looked really mutilated and messed up. Their features were all distorted and terrifying to look at. It was a really tall building, and I was on an elevator going down. There was a window in the elevator door, and when it stopped, this scary looking dude threw his face against the window and had his mouth hanging open like he was screaming. I screamed and hit the button to go down again.

When I got to the bottom there were two women behind these bars. Their faces were messed up, too. One of them ran out and into the elevator and started muttering "Get out! Get out!" in this creepy voice. I had no objection to that and quickly exited the elevator and ran out into the lobby, where this really overweight woman was stumbling around. She kept moaning that she was hungry and started coming after me. I started throwing the stuff I was carrying, hoping it would distract her, but she ran up and jumped on my back, yelling that she was going to eat me. I used her weight against her and flipped her onto the ground, then I kicked her in the head and knocked her out.

I couldn't get out of the place, then this guy that looks like the typical Jeeves butler comes out and starts talking to the overweight woman. She wakes up and is suddenly acting normal and has no idea where she is. Somehow I wound up outside of this really fancy Japanese house. It had a huge garden with an enormous white dragon stature poised over a pool of water. Normally I would have loved something like that, but I had a really horrible feeling while I was in that place. It was like the very air was tainted with something menacing.

In the second dream I saw this woman being tortured in a way that was so horrible I can't bring myself to describe it. There was blood going everywhere. It was so sickening.

I woke up like WTF?!? That's the downside of having really vivid dreams all the time...the ones that are freaking scary.
*hugs*

that sounds awful. i've only had one dream similar to that and it was enough. what do nightmares mean? did you deal with any issues in it?

Brittany

I felt sickened when I woke up, like I was covered in filth. At this point I haven't even been able to analyze it...I have a hard time remembering it without shuddering. I have dreams like that all the time, and sometimes it feels like I saw that stuff in real life. I feel just as traumatized.
maybe a bath and some tea would help? water clears bad vibes and tea calms.
(04-12-2011, 04:39 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I had some effed up dreams last night.

Really scary ones, ahktu. I hope you have beautiful, peaceful, and happy dreams tonight, to lift the heaviness of the previous one.
i sicced Archangel Michael on you Ahktu, hope that helps. lol. sweet dreams.

Brittany

Thanks, Ocean. Michael appeared to me in a dream once...it was very special to me, so that means a lot. Smile
that must have been cool. Smile i've never had angel celebrities in dreams. Tongue
(04-12-2011, 05:05 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I felt sickened when I woke up, like I was covered in filth. At this point I haven't even been able to analyze it...I have a hard time remembering it without shuddering. I have dreams like that all the time, and sometimes it feels like I saw that stuff in real life. I feel just as traumatized.

Just out of curiosity, ahktu, do you experience the following phenomenon during such traumatic dreams -

Quote:This was not perceived by the instrument, but the drop in subjective temperature is a sign of presence of a negative or nonpositive or draining entity.
(from 62.21)

Brittany

Ocean, the full dream is recorded in post 172 of this thread, if you want to read it.

Confused, I don't often notice cold in my dreams, but in waking life it happens a lot. I'll get goosebumps all over me and feel freezing, even if I'm in a hot shower. In my dreams it feels more like a big, black blanket...it's a palpable aura of menace. It's like something is using my own thoughts to try to generate the most disturbing imagery possible.
omg it's straight out of The 6th Sense!

Ahktu, when i read that ayahuasca thing, it said that people have sprit attachments sometimes and need to get rid of them. mabe you could try sending them love? or see a shaman? something. and i think it said something about missing soul fragments leaving holes, like we'd have better protection if we were less holey. i have these myself from trauma.

Brittany

I've known for a good while that I have...enthusiastic visitors that are drawn to my sensitivity, and I am almost always in the process of engaging in numerous methods of detaching them, sending love being the first and foremost. Even whenever I have a bad dream, I send love and peace to anyone, including hidden pieces of myself, that may have been involved. It isn't nearly as bad as it used to be.