Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Confused

I don't really know but when I think about 2012 I just don't feel anything like what I feel for 2011 and what I mean by that is when I focus on 2011 I feel like there is this big release like a huge collective sigh and when I think about 2012 it is more of a softer energy like the human race is realizing what happened and are now starting to explore the thing that happened. I don't know that it is necessarily harvest like maybe the confederation reveals itself to greater mankind and that is the collective sigh but I do feel like something big will happen this year. And of coarse this is my opinion so if it doesn't resonate please don't focus on it rather let it wash over you and then away like the tide of the ocean.

Thanks,
Conifer16

I hope that when you read this you leave feeling a sence of joy and wonder for that is the energy I put into this post and it would please me greatly if it has the desired afect. May all your dreams be filled with Love and Laughfter. Adonai Vasu Borragus.

P.s
My mind has been very active lately and so it has been very hard to remember my more recent dreams.
(05-01-2011, 01:19 AM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]And of coarse this is my opinion so if it doesn't resonate please don't focus on it rather let it wash over you and then away like the tide of the ocean.

But it does resonate with me deeply and truly. I too feel the same.

When you say you feel the years, how does it happen? Is it some intuitive feeling you get arising from your meditations?

(05-01-2011, 01:19 AM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]I hope that when you read this you leave feeling a sence of joy and wonder for that is the energy I put into this post and it would please me greatly if it has the desired afect.

Yes, C16, it really did bring me great joy and inner peace. Much gratitude to you for the loving energies with which you are trying to fill or fill your posts with. They carry with them, the infection of simple joy. Thank you.
@Confused

Well when I say feel the years I mean I sit or lie down and focus on 2011 and listen very carefully to my intuition and thoughts that surface at that moment and they are all saying that this year is very important and something that alot of people have been waiting for will happen and alot of people will be happy. I actually haven't meditated very much because as a teenager my intention to sit down and meditate is often interrupted by anoughther(sp?) distraction and I find myself doing whatever it is that distracted me. and it is also very loud at my house so it is hard to find time when it is quite. I have experienced things that people say they have experienced such as several times I have had my eyes shut when suddenly I realize that I can see and not just foward but in all directions at once which is an amazing sensation and I have also Felt energy swirling around me and have felt it move where I want it to go and once I saw disturbances in the air that corusponded with what I felt.

Thanks,
Conifer16

May this post infuse you with love and joy and may your rest be restful. Adonai Vasu Borragus
(05-01-2011, 01:45 AM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]@Confused

Well when I say feel the years I mean I sit or lie down and focus on 2011 and listen very carefully to my intuition and thoughts that surface at that moment and they are all saying that this year is very important and something that alot of people have been waiting for will happen and alot of people will be happy. I actually haven't meditated very much because as a teenager my intention to sit down and meditate is often interrupted by anoughther(sp?) distraction and I find myself doing whatever it is that distracted me. and it is also very loud at my house so it is hard to find time when it is quite. I have experienced things that people say they have experienced such as several times I have had my eyes shut when suddenly I realize that I can see and not just foward but in all directions at once which is an amazing sensation and I have also Felt energy swirling around me and have felt it move where I want it to go and once I saw disturbances in the air that corusponded with what I felt.

Thanks,
Conifer16

May this post infuse you with love and joy and may your rest be restful. Adonai Vasu Borragus

Wow! what amazing spiritual experiences!! Wonderful. I hope those powerful energies around you are channeled into serving the ONE very well. I am sure they are Smile
You are correct they are being channeled into service to and from the one Creator.

Good night rest well and wake up refreshed and know that you are loved. Adonai Vasu Borragus

Thanks,
Conifer16

And sorry for hijacking the thread
(05-01-2011, 02:02 AM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]Good night rest well and wake up refreshed and know that you are loved. Adonai Vasu Borragus

Thank you and wish you the same Smile

Brittany

The difficult thing about recording my dreams from last night is how much dream there actually was...I slept for about 12 hours (my days off seem to be the only days I ever get adequate sleep).

The first one I remember was I was at the mall with my husband. The mall seemed to have a lot of New Age stores that we were going into. Then we walked by this big open room and saw a bunch of Wiccans dancing in a circle to celebrate a sabbat. They asked us if we wanted to join so we started dancing with them. It felt very liberating, and though I didn't know these people, they felt like old friends. Walter was pretty much the only guy amongst them...I suppose he felt like the Green Man himself. :p Then I found out today *is* a sabbat- Beltane, which I found really cool, since I dreamed about celebrating it.

After that Walter got kidnapped by the government (or something weird like that) and for some reason they took off one of his legs and when he came back he had a prosthetic leg. I was like O___o, but he didn't even seem to notice it. I also dreamed we got into a huge fight about money and I threatened to leave him- I was very glad when I woke up and realized that fight had not happened.

The next thing I remember I'm in this huge building downtown with my parents, who are waiting to speak to a lawyer for some reason. Apparently he was supposed to be bringing food, but he was very late and my parents and the other people there were very hungry. Then my dad pops out some BBQ and we all start eating ribs and stuff, right there in the middle of this business firm. Then the guy finally showed up, but I can't remember what he talked about.

I also had at least two dreams about a boy I used to go to church with. I've been dreaming about him a lot lately, and I see him as representing my Intellect, as he was extremely intelligent but often lacking in social skills. In one dream I seemed to be competing with him or fighting him, and in the other we were working together. This to me represents the balance of mind and spirit, intellect and heart. Whenever one has complete ascendance over the other, things are out of balance, but when they work together things go much easier.

I know there was more to it than that, but that's all I remember at this point...
Such powerful dreams you have, ahktu.

Brittany

I'm a powerhouse of awesome. Cool
I don't know what it is, but lately people in my dreams have ticked me off and I end up clobbering them. I'm not violent in real life and wouldn't normally punch someone who upset me. I've also had a few dreams lately where I've had a gun, but I never used it. Is it the 4D energies that are forcing out this side of me?

Brittany

Maybe it's simply a way of balancing inner aggression, or just powerful masculine energies. My husband said last night he dreamed a crazy serial killer was chasing him with a chainsaw. He hacked off the guy's head with a machete, then took off his mask, and realized it was his own face behind the mask. I feel that he, too, was confronting his buried aggression because he is a very calm person in waking life and rarely gets angry over anything. As 4D comes around, it's important to accept all parts of ourselves, so hidden parts coming out in dreams makes sense.

I often behave very differently in my dreams than I do in waking life. Sometimes I go crazy aggressive, beating people up, and sometimes I have a lot more confidence. I'm able to give speeches in front of tons of people and not get nervous, where in real life I dread public speaking. It's interesting to see those sides of myself come out.

Brittany

Last night I dreamed I owned a large chunk of peridot. It was very beautiful. I've been looking for a large piece for some time, so I'm hoping this was a good omen. Smile

I also had a dream a group of friends and I were being pursued by some group...I really can't remember the details. They deployed this one guy, and I knew he was a huge threat that could kill us all. I ran to one of my friends trying to get him to run, telling him this guy was coming, but no one would take me seriously. Somehow I wound up being the guy's slave, and he was being a major douche. We were in a nice restaurant and he wouldn't let me eat anything and made me serve him food instead. I wanted to kick him in the balls.

For some reason at the end of the dream one of my friends climbed up on the ceiling and wouldn't come down. We all decided that her temper is so bad that we didn't want to try to get her down.

Meerie

(05-02-2011, 02:41 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what it is, but lately people in my dreams have ticked me off and I end up clobbering them. I'm not violent in real life and wouldn't normally punch someone who upset me. I've also had a few dreams lately where I've had a gun, but I never used it. Is it the 4D energies that are forcing out this side of me?

I have so much old stuff coming up now. Also in my dreams I often act our my insecurity (I am not sure how to behave or react in a certain situation).
Maybe we all need to process old stuff during these times of change in order to be able to move on. To a brighter future in 4D! Cool

3DMonkey

My wife just woke babbling something about "when I dream the door opens into another world, it opens at 11 o'clock". It's kinda weird because she woke at exactly 11 to tell me that. I ran to the bed to tell me more. She "lost" the thought and it didn't make sense anymore...
(05-06-2011, 12:06 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]My wife just woke babbling something about "when I dream the door opens into another world, it opens at 11 o'clock". It's kinda weird because she woke at exactly 11 to tell me that. I ran to the bed to tell me more. She "lost" the thought and it didn't make sense anymore...

So that makes it 11:11.

November 2011 could prove to be very momentous. Just a random thought.

Meerie

Yes. Nov. 11th, 2011, at 11:11.
(05-06-2011, 12:14 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2011, 12:06 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]My wife just woke babbling something about "when I dream the door opens into another world, it opens at 11 o'clock". It's kinda weird because she woke at exactly 11 to tell me that. I ran to the bed to tell me more. She "lost" the thought and it didn't make sense anymore...

So that makes it 11:11.

November 2011 could prove to be very momentous. Just a random thought.

11:11 AM GMT, December 21st, 2012; equates to 6:11 AM EST.
I was with a group of 2 other friends and we didn't have a car. One of my friends said he was going to have an ET he knew beam him over (to his destination) from the ET's ufo. I was very intrigued and asked if he could give me and my other friend a ride as well. He agreed, and we waited inside a building for the ET to walk up to us. The ET looked humanoid, but a jaw that looked different. He came up to a big window, and I stood inside the building on the other side of the window. As he approached I felt a strong field of energy. It was very zappy, and I could tell the entity had some power behind him. His field caused my own field to oscillate more, so I felt a strength from within as well.

I didn't sense really any emotion, although he waved to a few passerby's as he approached. I woke up shortly after, so I didn't ever get that ride.

3DMonkey

This one is awesome.

I know a family with a five year girl who just lost her great grandmother. She loved her very much and cried for her granny for a week. Saturday morning she woke very happy and said she had talked to Granny. Granny told her that she is happy, that she loves her, and that there is a baby in mommy. Mommy went to the ER that day, afraid she had the flu. Turns out, she is pregnant.

This same girl, when she was three years old, fell onto the floor and went unconscious for quite a few minutes. After she came to, she said that she talked with an angel that told her she needed to return to help mommy.

She also sees the "red headed boy" that always makes her laugh. Her mother claims that one day, buckled in her carseat, she asked for a book that was well out of reach in the back of the car. Mother says she turned around and the book was in her lap. When asked, the little girl said the red headed boy got it for her. (The family believes the red headed boy is an uncle that recently passed as well).

Now, I know this may not seem like much to any of you, and I, too, can see how this info could be construed before it even got to me, second hand. It may be, it may not be, but afaic, it is the closest to first hand phenomenon I've ever been. (the source has been known to exaggerate)

Unbound

My family had a little girl who stayed with us who was 6 and spontaneously broke in to fluent Gaelic at times, and was claimed by a high priest to "collect" animal spirits she had met. Very interesting aha A very peculiar little girl.

Brittany

I can't help myself...I have to post this dream I had. In spite of how weird it was, it really struck me and stayed with me.

I was in high school, but it wasn't my old high school. It was this enormous place in the mountains with multiple buildings. I think there was a big pyramid out in front of it, and some Greek stuff as well...a lot of random ancient cultural references scattered around.

There was this one guy who had superpowers or something, and all of the other students pretty much looked at him as if he were a god. They literally worshipped him. Nobody *ever* bothered him or did anything that might offend him in the slightest, as his power was greatly feared.

This guy always carried around a big container of what looked like olive oil, and he would drink it (eew). It was thick, and had a golden color to it.

I happened to be in the same room as him, and I was sitting there, staring at this container he had left sitting on the desk. Then, for no reason at all, it suddenly sprung a leak and the olive oil stuff started going everywhere. I sat there and stared at it in horror for a moment before trying to stop the leak, but there was nothing for it. Pretty much all of the stuff was out of the bottle by the time he came back.

So I'm sitting there, holding this empty bottle, knowing exactly what it looks like. I was terrified that he would kill me or worse. He had this look on his face like he was considering it.

I started stammering "D-d-don't worry, Sir! T-the other girls and I will put our money together and buy you a n-n-new one!" In the back of my head I was wondering how I would ever come up with that much money...I guess whatever the stuff was, it was expensive.

Then the guy leaned right down into my face, so close I was sure he was going to kiss me. I could feel the energy between our bodies...it was an extremely intense feeling. "Don't ever change." he whispered, then he gave me a little smirk and walked off.

Definitely felt like a message. The question is who sent it.

Unbound

Wow! A very powerful dream. That "liquid" makes me think of ambrosia rather than olive oil. I think it was giving you the exact message you needed though! Blessings, Ahktu.

Meerie

(05-11-2011, 09:25 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I can't help myself...I have to post this dream I had. In spite of how weird it was, it really struck me and stayed with me.

I was in high school, but it wasn't my old high school. It was this enormous place in the mountains with multiple buildings. I think there was a big pyramid out in front of it, and some Greek stuff as well...a lot of random ancient cultural references scattered around.

There was this one guy who had superpowers or something, and all of the other students pretty much looked at him as if he were a god. They literally worshipped him. Nobody *ever* bothered him or did anything that might offend him in the slightest, as his power was greatly feared.

This guy always carried around a big container of what looked like olive oil, and he would drink it (eew). It was thick, and had a golden color to it.

I happened to be in the same room as him, and I was sitting there, staring at this container he had left sitting on the desk. Then, for no reason at all, it suddenly sprung a leak and the olive oil stuff started going everywhere. I sat there and stared at it in horror for a moment before trying to stop the leak, but there was nothing for it. Pretty much all of the stuff was out of the bottle by the time he came back.

So I'm sitting there, holding this empty bottle, knowing exactly what it looks like. I was terrified that he would kill me or worse. He had this look on his face like he was considering it.

I started stammering "D-d-don't worry, Sir! T-the other girls and I will put our money together and buy you a n-n-new one!" In the back of my head I was wondering how I would ever come up with that much money...I guess whatever the stuff was, it was expensive.

Then the guy leaned right down into my face, so close I was sure he was going to kiss me. I could feel the energy between our bodies...it was an extremely intense feeling. "Don't ever change." he whispered, then he gave me a little smirk and walked off.

Definitely felt like a message. The question is who sent it.

To me it sounds as if it could refer to your situation on b4th. You feel you spillt the milk and maybe offended some people. But see no one is angry! and the message you get is "stay as you are".
We love you akhtu and we don't want you to change Heart

Brittany

Last night I dreamed my dad crawled into bed with me. He kept shoving me and I was like "WTF? Stop it! I'm sleeping!" It seems like I was only half asleep...there was the whole thing with my dad but I was clearly aware of being in bed, what time it was, etc.

Then my dad put his arm over my throat. It was really heavy and it hurt my neck and made it hard to breathe. I started gasping "Dad, stop! You're hurting me!" But he just kept pressing harder down onto my neck, until I couldn't breathe at all. I struggled to shove him off of me but he was too strong. There was a moment of complete panic where I had no air, I could feel the burning in my lungs, and I realized he was going to choke me to death.

Then, a thought burst into my head. "This is NOT my father." I stopped pushing against him with my body and pushed with my mind, sending my will out like a torpedo. I felt the pressure begin to lift and I woke up gasping for air. Tons of fun. Dodgy

Thanks, Meerie. Smile
(05-13-2011, 09:39 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Last night I dreamed my dad crawled into bed with me. He kept shoving me and I was like "WTF? Stop it! I'm sleeping!" It seems like I was only half asleep...there was the whole thing with my dad but I was clearly aware of being in bed, what time it was, etc.

Then my dad put his arm over my throat. It was really heavy and it hurt my neck and made it hard to breathe. I started gasping "Dad, stop! You're hurting me!" But he just kept pressing harder down onto my neck, until I couldn't breathe at all. I struggled to shove him off of me but he was too strong. There was a moment of complete panic where I had no air, I could feel the burning in my lungs, and I realized he was going to choke me to death.

Then, a thought burst into my head. "This is NOT my father." I stopped pushing against him with my body and pushed with my mind, sending my will out like a torpedo. I felt the pressure begin to lift and I woke up gasping for air. Tons of fun. Dodgy

Thanks, Meerie. Smile

Throat!! -- is that not the seat of blue-ray communication? ahktu, could it just be possible that you are being advised by your higher self that the blockage of blue-ray honest communication by you (for e.g., disengagement from b4th) could result in some form of spiritual suicide (represented by 'choking to death'). I wonder who the father figure represents.

Brittany

I don't particularly see myself as spiritually choking to death at this moment...if anything, I'm getting through a lot of the "heavy" stuff that I feel is holding me back. I'm not so much attempting to cut off my communication as to pause and reflect on the things I have learned thus far, in order to apply them to future blue ray work.

To be honest, I saw this dream as just another visit from some less than kosher friends who've been coming around for years now. When I ignore them in my waking life they usually show up in my dreams...gotta love the little buggers. Tongue
(05-14-2011, 03:21 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]When I ignore them in my waking life they usually show up in my dreams...gotta love the little buggers. Tongue

Good to have you back, a. I see you have have a new profile picture Smile

Brittany

Had another interesting dream...I meant to write it down all day yesterday but never got around to it, so I'm sure some of the details have been lost by now...Sad

I remember I was watching this movie, but it was more like I was *in* the movie than just sitting back and watching it. I knew it was a production, but there was no sense of separation from the action...it was as if I was the air surrounding the actors. They were supposed to be acting out the life of Jesus. A bunch of random stuff happened, and then one of the guys suddenly pulled off his wig and started yelling "No, no, no! It's all lies! That's not how it happened!"

I was suddenly in a theater and realized it had all been a play, not a movie, and I was sitting in the audience. There were these two black girls who I think had a very important part in the production, who were talking to the guy.

The next thing I remember I was driving somewhere with my mom, but at some point she and the car just disappeared and I was walking back in this subdivision that was sort of hidden away from everything else. There were absolutely *beautiful* apartments back there...the most gorgeous homes I had ever seen. They were enormous, and the architecture, landscape, colors and everything were simply stunning. I was walking by these homes in awe, wishing that I could live in one of them.

I really wanted to see inside the homes, and I realized I could turn invisible and walk through walls, so I was able to go into the homes without anyone seeing me. I was so excited about being able to go into these houses and look around. I didn't mess with anything...I was just thrilled that I could be there and no one even knew. I was looking into their cabinets and under their beds, positively gleeful. A part of me realized this probably wasn't the right thing to do...slipping into people's private lives...but I couldn't seem to help myself. I felt an unnatural joy being able to walk through these rooms and observe the lives of these people.

I went into this one home where a mother and daughter were, and the daughter seemed to be a sensitive, and she could somewhat detect my presence. She kept saying she thought someone was in the house and the mom started getting scared and I realized I needed to leave. Just as I was leaving the father came home...it was my boss from work. The wife told him that she thought someone had broken into the house and he started freaking out and screaming, yelling that they lock the doors, close the curtains, etc.

I turned visible again when I was back outside, and I ran into this pretty lady who was walking through the grass. She said she was the landlady of the apartments, and she apologized for all the screaming my boss was doing. She said she was just about to go and take care of it. I followed her and we got onto an elevator. It went up, then back down, but when the doors opened we were in a completely different area, even though we'd gone back to the same floor.

I realized I was back in the theater again, and one of the black girls pulled me into the seat next to her. She said the play was just about to start. They had revised it, and this time it would show the *real* life of Jesus. Just as the play was about to begin, I woke up.

I felt that a message had been put into my head: "If you want to experience the truth, it is found by living your life."
Ahktu you are a tripper! Those dreams are amazing, whatever the game is I'm pretty sure you are winning it! I'm jealous *tells brain to give awesome dreams*

Unfortunately I haven't had any spiritually significant dreams in many many years. Most of mine are about running away from bad men (or zombies), then figuring out I can't run away because they just keep showing up, so I turn around and kill them as violently as possible instead and then I wake up.. no joke, this happens to me ALL THE TIME!!

Brittany

Nyu, if it is a recurring dream, it is probably your subconscious trying to tell you something. Running away from something scary could mean there is an issue in your life you are not facing, maybe because you find it intimidating or overwhelming. Or perhaps you have suppressed emotions. I have issues with hoarding my anger until it explodes, and I've had some dreams where I was doing extremely violent things because the anger had to come out somewhere. Usually the moment you discover the source of the emotion, the dream will stop, at least, that's how it's been for me.

The vivid good dreams are always fun, the vivid nightmares, not so much. I guess it's a package deal. I still remember my first nightmare...I was so small I can't remember anything else from that point in my life, but I remember I watched a show about aliens with my dad, and that night I dreamed I was trapped on their spaceship and it terrified me. If only I'd have that dream today...I'd think it was awesome. Lol.