Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i want discussion on how it affects someone trying to ascend, is it a hindrance? but we could have another to debate brands
(05-23-2011, 02:29 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure what to make of it.

He he he he he *big grim grin* I AM Bob!! BigSmile Wink
(05-28-2011, 04:43 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i want discussion on how it affects someone trying to ascend, is it a hindrance? but we could have another to debate brands

How serious you sound!!! I am laughing my guts out on reading that.

God save London from you.

3DMonkey

(05-28-2011, 04:43 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i want discussion on how it affects someone trying to ascend, is it a hindrance? but we could have another to debate brands

Typically, it gives them a headache catalyst in the morning, followed by an excretory system catalyst

Brittany

(05-28-2011, 09:18 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Typically, it gives them a headache catalyst in the morning, followed by an excretory system catalyst

That makes me laugh so hard I almost peed a little. XD
well i take my chakras cereal!

Brittany

I had a rather disturbing dream last night. I dreamed some people I work with were in a terrible car crash. When I went to visit them one of them was missing both her hands, one was missing her legs and one was just very banged up in general. The girl missing her hands hadn't woken up yet, and she started to stir awake and I felt this dread in the pit of my stomach. How horrible would it be to wake up and find out your hands are gone?!?

I came back later and they had somehow reattached the girl's hands, but the girl who lost her legs seemed to have lost them for good.

I am trying to figure out the metaphysical meaning of this...it almost seemed archetypal. Three women sort of represents the Wiccan Maiden, Mother and Crone aspects of femininity to me, but which one would be which? They were all close to the same age. Hands and legs...what do these represent to me?
*hugs* well maybe it's about freedom? or ability to do stuff... i dunno. i dreamt i had a bloody right eye that looked pretty bad lol.

to me hands represent independence and freedom, i guess. legs represent movement.

Brittany

Well, I *do* feel like my freedom is being impinged upon. I feel hemmed in by my job, like I can't do anything I want because of it. Maybe the hands being reattached symbolizes I will find a way to get around this problem? I hope so.
it sounds logical. /Spock!
\\// llap

Brittany

Had a rather disturbing dream last night. Apparently there were assassins after me for some random reason (I don't remember 90% of the dream). The first one to try to kill me was a young man, but he found himself unable to kill me. Then a woman came around and put a gun to my head. I wasn't afraid to die so I simply stared at her. She asked me if I would not look at her while she shot me because it made her uncomfortable. I was like "Lady, I'm keeping my eyes open. If you don't like it, don't shoot me."

She seemed to be having a very hard time deciding what to do, but finally she pulled the trigger. I felt a strange sensation in my head, like a balloon popping, and then I felt blood gushing out of one of my ears. Then a tremendous lightness and I realized I was out of my body and dead. That's always how it feels when I die in my dreams- a sudden, extreme lightness, and I am usually surrounded by white light. I can only hope it's that peaceful in reality.
I had this dream several years ago, but it has remained fresh in my mind since then.

I found myself in a lovely place; it was just after sunrise, at the head of a narrow country lane. The landscape seemed to be part of the Inner Bluegrass region of Kentucky, with limestone fences along the lane; the area ahead of me was rather low and flat, as if on a terrace near a creek. There was mist in the air and the ambiance was dreamy and mysterious. The fields were pervaded with a sense of harmony and perfection, while at the same time, seeming lost, hidden; as if it was right here near Lexington, a city of 200,000 people, but no one knew of it.

I walked down this inviting lane for a couple of hundred yards, entranced. I stepped through a gate in one of the fences, and realized that I was in a most marvelous orchard. The fruit trees were enormous, perhaps 8 feet in diameter at breast height, and nearly 150 feet tall, with deeply furrowed gray bark. There were great yellow fruits hanging high up in the trees, looking something like a cross between a mangoes and pears, but larger than either.

Standing at the edge of the orchard was a diminutive, elderly Scottish gent wearing a cardigan sweater and a tartan plaid cloth cap. He was the caretaker of the orchard, and I liked him instantly. He seemed to have been expecting me. After a brief chat, he fetched a comically long and rickety ladder, and an equally improbably long pole with a fruit-catching basket at the end. I steadied the ladder while he nimbly scaled it to the top, and extended his pole up to the fruits; he picked several for me and climbed down. He handed me the fruits, which were about the size of footballs. I bit into one eagerly; the taste was ambrosia, a mixture of honeysuckle, pear, and mango. I did not want to leave that orchard, ever; but sadly, the dream ended then.

Those fields had a quality that I simply cannot convey; I felt as if I was truly privileged to have found a nook of Heaven, tucked away into a fold of Reality that everyone else had overlooked.

I wish I could return.Sad

Brittany

I've had dreams like that, Eddie. Such beautiful places...I almost cried when I woke up because I wanted to go back.

I actually dreamed about you last night. I dreamed it was homecoming, but Carla lived in this enormous mansion. I went into one room that looked like my childhood bedroom and you were sitting on the bed with a laptop. You played me this recording of a weird sound and you asked "What do you think this sound is?" But I didn't know what it was. It was rather strange.

For the most part my dreams seem to be in "school" mode again...I wake up feeling as if the entire thing was sucked out by a vacuum, but have a vague impression that something valuable was learned.

Meerie

(06-07-2011, 04:32 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]Those fields had a quality that I simply cannot convey; I felt as if I was truly privileged to have found a nook of Heaven, tucked away into a fold of Reality that everyone else had overlooked.

I wish I could return.Sad

What a lovely dream Eddie! I love these dreams, this is like going home in dream state. I once had one where I was sitting with my other half under the bodhi tree, talking and talking. I felt so refreshed and wonderful when I woke up. Why can't we have dreams like that every night?

(06-07-2011, 04:32 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I went into one room that looked like my childhood bedroom and you were sitting on the bed with a laptop.

Akhtu, that is interesting, for some reason I often dream of the house where I grew up in, my bedroom, the basement, etc. I think I never dreamt of the place where I live now. I wonder why?
(06-07-2011, 09:28 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I actually dreamed about you last night. I dreamed it was homecoming, but Carla lived in this enormous mansion.

I went into one room that looked like my childhood bedroom and you were sitting on the bed with a laptop. You played me this recording of a weird sound and you asked "What do you think this sound is?" But I didn't know what it was. It was rather strange.

As it happens, I do collect audio files of strange sounds on my computer; mostly bigfoot vocalizations. By any chance, did the recording sound like this one?

Sierra Growl

Or this one? (purportedly the screams of a bigfoot after having been shot with a 30-06, by a frightened man in Pennsylvania)

Pa Moan

In a sense, Carla does live in a mansion; viewed in time/space, I'm sure her house is a palace of light. Think of what we have done there.

I'm really looking forward to seeing you at Homecoming; I hope a lot of new people show up!
BigSmile
i always wake up when i die in dreams... i think.

i have had many important dreams but i can't remember any of them. i just know they solved something in me in a way i can't logically grasp. you ever feel like that?

Brittany

I can't really remember what the sound even was now, Eddie, but just the fact that you actually do collect sound clips is pretty neat. Maybe we're doing work together on the astral planes.

I dreamed about homecoming again last night...I kept thinking it was today, and that I was late, and things kept happening to keep me from getting there, but then I realized it's only June. I would remember this for a few seconds, then go back to being like "Oh no, gotta go before everyone leaves!"

There is a sense of urgency in all of these dreams...this absolute, profound *need* to be at homecoming. I can only hope it implies something awesome will happen. Smile

Oceania, that was what I was talking about with my "school" dreams. I don't remember any of it at all, but I feel like I learned something specific. Sometimes I wake up when I die in dreams, sometimes I go into the afterlife and do other things, or just travel around in my astral body. There have been numerous times I've received fatal wounds (being shot or stabbed at point blank range) and felt the "dying feeling" only to slide back into my body and stand up unharmed.
Meerie, I'm not sure why I frequently dream of being in my childhood home. Perhaps it harkens back to more innocent times, or it is simply because the large majority of my memories come from that house?
i used to wake up when i tried to eat! it was so frustrating.

Brittany

A lot of times I dream about being extremely hungry, and there is tons of food around, and then something happens to where I can't eat it and I just want to scream. I remember one dream I had where I was sitting around a table with old, old friends (whom I don't recognize now), eating...I wish all my food dreams could be like that.
i dream about food when i'm really hungry. Tongue are you getting enough food Ahktu?

Brittany

I don't eat that much...I get full very quickly. I usually make the food=wisdom analogy in my dreams. It seems like I find these huge stores of wisdom but some blockage prevents me from partaking in it.
i get too distracted by the symbology.

Brittany

Has anyone ever had a nightmare they thought was jolly good fun?
(06-08-2011, 05:47 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone ever had a nightmare they thought was jolly good fun?

A few years back, I had a dream that I was in a grand manor house that had been converted into a sort of hotel or B&B, and I had in interest (in other words, part ownerhip) in it. It was splendidly opulent; the walls were paneled with walnut and mahogany inlaid with amber and finely tooled leather, there were dutch master artworks, swords, suits of armor, etc. However, there were also giant, 12-to-15-foot-tall monsters storming angrily about the place, and all the humans had to scurry about to keep from getting stepped on and crushed. The monsters, terrifying as they were, were beautiful; they looked a bit like giant Toltec statues, but infinitely more ornate and interesting.

The dream was frightening at the time, but the monsters were so neat, I couldn't stop looking at them in awe. I wish I could draw well, so I could illustrate what they looked like.. :-/
well i've had horror movie stuff but they weren't nightmares. i rarely have nightmares and as a kid never. so all the monsters were just cool in the dreams.
All right, this dream has not given me any rest so I have to post it here. I found an old diary couple of months ago seeking for something. And as I browsed the pages in this very thick book I stopped and read something that rocked my ground. I am not a person who writes down my dreams, but this was something really special. I had this dream in 1999. That was all prior to the Ra material. Back then I don't think that I knew anything about the Harvest, Yahweh, and I wasn't particular interested in aliens either. I will now quote this page (ehum, keep in mind that I was only 22 filled with hormons and considering my pre-existing (or rather non existing) bias towards sexual activity I would gladly mate with any handsome alien, as long they don't sprout claws and tails BigSmile)

"19/1-1999
I woke up now in the middle of the night. I've had a wonderful dream.

Aliens came. First I got panic attack, anxiety. But then suddenly I thought - ah what the hell!

And I got very happy instead. And then they got very happy too. I ended up next to an alien and we started to kiss. I asked the questions and he answered.

-Is this your first time here?
- No, we have always been here. It is a fine trandition in your family. That is being visited by us.

(I got proud.)

- Are you our ancestors?

He nodded.

- Did you create us? Are we coming from you?
-Yes.

(I got thrilled.)

Suddenly I thought of the stars. I did not want to be here. It is so boring here.

- Are you coming back? Can I come with you?
- No, but much will change after year 2000. Yes, we will come back but after all the changes.

And then they left.
I was left behind with my mother, and felt instinctively that she didn't want to talk about it, as usual.
But this time she wanted at least to take a cup of coffee with me.

I feel such happiness right now.

Just think about - superhuman.
This elevated, intelligent, wonderfully beautiful creature, from which we came. Whose image we are. Who created us.

Suddenly all the problems that we have; I was thinking that we worry too much about them. It's going to be allright - they have been through this kind of evolution too. It feels - everything feels legitimate suddenly.
Because they were so beautiful - I mean some kind of aura of goodness, future and wisdom that radiated. And he said before they left, he didn't say it. He gave me a look and a thought appeared in my mind, just before they left: "Do fathers forget their children?""

WHO WAS THAT? I don't know much about dreams - but are they real? I mean I remember reading in the material that aliens usually visit/contact us in our dreams - but are those dreams true??? Because to me it sure sounds like Yahweh. I read in my diary that I was feeling high for three days after that "visit". The feeling was not as it was in the beginning, but it was there.

Now that I think of it - I know that my great grandfather on my mother side, was an odd looking fellow. Yahweh was the Guardians of the semitic people, right? Anyway, he was definitely not russian looking at all. He was tall, very tall, and he had black hair, black eyes, and very un-russian nose, which was straight and big. My mother inherited all this. Her blood is also Rh-.

I don't know what to make out of it. Can't leave it alone. Was it imagination? If it was, where did I get all this information? It was way too early. Yes sure, I've been seeking and looking long before that, but I was not so much into aliens or earth changes/future.
my granpa on my mom's side said he was visited by aliens. he also channeled beings from sirius.

i'm sure your dream was a visit. it would be so cool to experience that!

before i properly woke up i had many realizations of truths that i forgot about later because i wasn't actively seeking, just kind of fumbling towards... because i was still asleep even though i had always believed in magic and easter bunny and aliens and other dimensions. we have those moments but the sleep brushes them aside.

Brittany

But the claws and the tail are the *best* part, Ankh.

The only dream I specifically remember that involved sex and aliens was what seemed to be some sort of Reptilian orgy...I shall refrain from further description, or I would have to place a large, black box over the text. :p When I woke up I was just like "Whoa...O___o"

I had a rather sexual dream with Death once...like, the grim reaper guy, black cloak and all...I know, that's rather creepy, but I felt as if Death *loved* me in some very intimate way.

Then there was the dream where Archangel Michael plunged a sword through my chest but I woke up feeling exhilarated, as if something amazing had happened.

I often have dreams where I'm being chased, and I'm running and everything, but it's exciting. It's the adventure I've always wanted...just like in the movies! Lol.

It's amazing that you got such a wonderful visit, Ankh. I've met people in my dreams that I feel such intense feelings toward, but I never remember who they were when I wake up. There is one older woman I have seen often who seems to be a sort of grandmother figure.

Eddie, if you gave me a very detailed description of the monsters, I could possibly try to draw them for you. Smile
Couple of days before I found that dream I found another old diary where I wrote in details when me and my mother were taken onboard by so called Orion entities. That was completely different. I was paralyzed by fear, and that's why I was feeling anxiety in the beginning when we were "visited" by these entities. I remember now that when I found the Ra material I searched for Yahweh pretty much in the start, without knowing why. Yesterday, before I went to bed I searched for that info again. And there are lot of stuff that suddenly makes sense to me, but I am not sure if it's going to lead me anywhere. It is so frustrating with all this mystery. The dream that I wrote above is a short version since I got up in the middle of the night to write it down. I wrote more about it the day after. I had no memories of these dreams till I encountered them in those old diaries, but now I remember them both. The first one, where we were visited by Orion, felt really weird, like it was not a dream, but it wasn't real either. I can definitely relate to the statement of visits being done in thought form. I was a teenager back then and was living in the house with my mother and father where lot of weird stuff happened. Anyway, here are some parts from the Ra material:

Quote:Some of these genetic changes were in a form similar to what you call the cloning process. Thus, entities incarnated in the image of the Yahweh entities.

It means that humans looks exactly like Yahweh, right? Because these entities looked exactly like us. If there were not for this aura of superhuman beings around them, there would be no visible difference, except that they were extremely beautiful and somehow "pure" in their looks.

Quote:The entities of Yahweh were responsible for this procedure in isolated cases as experiments in combating the Orion group.

However, the Orion group were able to use this distortion of mind/body complex to inculcate the thoughts of the elite rather than concentrations upon the learning/teaching of oneness.

Yep, my mother always felt that she was different compare to others. Once she even told me, which I believed at that time, that we had some kind of royal "blue" blood. And oh did I ever mentioned the extremely difficult STS environment where I grew up?

This is of course extremely interesting as I said, but don't think that it will lead me anywhere.

Meerie

(06-08-2011, 01:18 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i have had many important dreams but i can't remember any of them. i just know they solved something in me in a way i can't logically grasp. you ever feel like that?

Yes I had that feeling quite often too. sometimes I would not remember anything concrete from a dream but when I woke up I knew that the dream had untangled something inside me and I felt liberated in a way.
I think a lot of (spiritual) work is done in dreams when we meet with our guides etc.

Brittany

I had a dream once that an Orion entity came into my house. He looked like a politician. He was harassing my parents and I, but I just laughed at him. He was making all these threats and I was like "Okay! Whatever! I wish you could see how silly you look right now!" He ended up leaving in a helicopter.

Blue blood, red blood, purple blood...that doesn't really matter. We all have the choice to be what we want to be. No genetics or elite bloodline is going to stop *you* from making *your* choice. The most it can do is influence you, but you seem to have risen above influence and become your own person, Ankh. Smile

For a brief period I was really interested in blood types and bloodlines and stuff...then I found out I'm A positive...one of the most common blood types on the face of the earth. With my pride complex, I had been sure I would be one of the "rare" types. I could feel my higher self laughing, like "Blood doesn't make you who you are, silly! You do!"