Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-20-2010, 11:52 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]I've never heard of anyone meditating during a lucid dream; intuitively I suspect this could engender some profound experience.

Meditating during dreams is part of Tibetan "Dream Yoga". The idea is that the time spent dreaming can be put to use continuing your waking spiritual practices such as meditation, in addition to other yogic practices. Apparently progress can be accelerated in this way.
Speaking of Yogic practices, during yoga class tonight, I figured out (in general terms) how gravity works! Now I need to flesh the idea out and see if I can quantify it mathematically.

Brittany

Had a kind of weird experience today, but not sure it would exactly qualify as a dream. I had to get up early to take care of some errands, then I came home and took a little nap before taking my husband to the doctor. As I was in that half asleep state, I very clearly heard a woman's voice say "Your chosen meditation...is here." (Maybe not the exact words, but something very close to that.) Then I saw this bright flash of color in what I can only describe as a fractal pattern. I saw red, yellow blue and green, and they were the brightest, most vivid colors I'd ever seen. Red no longer seems like red after seeing THAT red. It only lasted about a second, but I felt as if somehow I HAD meditated during that one second, and it had done something major....weird, I don't know what to think of it.

fairyfarmgirl

Cool dream, Ahktu!

Brittany

Oh man...I just had the most HILARIOUS DREAM EVER!

My parents kidnapped this evil buisnessman because he was trying to take all our money. I said something like "You're in Orion, aren't you?", and he said yes, and he was going to magically force himeslf to have a heart attack and we would get in trouble for it. I was pretty much like "man, you're full of %^&*." and I walked out into the hall where his lackey/underling was sitting. I started talking to the guy and we started comparing powers. I was like "oooh, oooh, what can you do?" and he pointed his finger at me and was like "Do you feel it? Do you feel dizzy?" and I was like "Yeah, that's cool!" We were just talking like schoolgirls. Some police helicopters landed in our backyard and took the buisness man away, and the police flying them were really obnoxious.

So, here's where it gets REALLY funny. Orion ships started randomly attacking NYC. I was there, running around in the streets, aliens everywhere, stuff exploding...then this tour bus of old people pulls up and they get off and start pointing at the Empire State Building, like they totally don't see the carnage going on and I'm like "Hello! Get back on the bus! Don't you see the aliens?!?" and they all suddenly seem to notice what was going on and jump back on the bus.

Then...THEN Orion starts sending some people neon-colored flyers that say something like this: "Congratulations! You're not a moron! Text this number on your phone and we'll beam you up and you can join our army! ***If you have bleached hair or long nails, we will dye them black for aesthetic purposes***". Then my dad comes running through my apartment door naked yelling something along the lines of "Damn! It's hot out there!"

I went to bed grouchy last night, so I guess the universe decided it was time to send me a laugh. HA!
what is the environment/setting, especially the horizon are like, in these dreams ?

Brittany

(09-23-2010, 09:45 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]what is the environment/setting, especially the horizon are like, in these dreams ?

Did you mean in the Orion dream, Unity100? The first part seemed to be taking place in a big gray building, like an office building, but somehow it was also my parent's house. Then it jumped to New York City, and ended in my apartment at home. Not sure what you mean by the horizon...for the most part the dream took place during the day, if that's what you mean, though I think it was night by the time the dream ended. If you're talking about the Orion ships, I don't remember what they really looked like...I just remember big, black shapes in the sky.

If you're talking about the fractal 'dream', the background the colors appeared on was total black.
Wow, this thread is great. I find myself curious and stimulated.

ahktu, I don't even want to tell you how similar that graduation dream you had was to mine... Crazy close. Instead of Alton Brown or whoever, it was that girl from the knocked up movie... HA!

You seem to interpret the dreams in a way that resonates with me. I was wondering if you could pour your two cents into this dream I had not too long ago. But first I would also like to comment on that dream with the little kid beating down his mother and the possession dreams.

I have a feeling that you were definitely penetrated by something or someone, or whatever. This of course is just my opinion. That was a full fledged possession, I do feel, however that you were only vulnerable enough for the entity to take grasp when you were asleep, or maybe, more specifically, when you were emitting, or not emitting, a certain energy or frequency. You are obviously way to awake/powerful/conscious for this thing to take you during waking hours. You also stopped it from sucking the life or energy out of your man so, it doesn't have any real power over you, aside from draining you physically. See if you can "cast it" away. I believe there are many ways to do that and if this happens frequently, I would totally look into it. But like I said, this is what crossed my mind. That doesn't make it true or necessary.

In congruency with that dream, the cursed family dream seems like a cry for help from afar, doesn't it? And since you have connections with other dimensions, possibly other planets, perhaps this is some sort of asking. I'm not sure if you meditate deeply or not, but if you can, try to meditate on the energy of the victim. Physically, this could not be at all what the out worldly being experienced, but just the minds way of showing it in a way you may understand. Again, totally opinion. I'm just a regular guy, not a master of any technique.

So the dream is:

I was taking an order at my restaurant, it was a delivery order. Not sure what specific food was ordered. And so I went on the delivery, first in my car, and then for some reason, got out and was walking the rest of the way. Also strangely, my brother and his friend were with me, which is strange considering deliveries are usually done alone. haha...

I was walking through what seemed like a bazaar of some sort, every thing was white, WHITE WHITE, and covered with snow (mind you, I live and work in south Florida...) The bazaar was totally abandoned, with the clothing and items still hanging from their display hangers. I remember thinking "This is weird, why hasn't anyone stole all this crap?". As I continued on with the delivery, we came to a "pass" or road or something long and between two fences on either side. Like this, I was here> =====. We kept walking and it was obvious that there was no place for this "pizza" to be delivered. (I don't even sell pizza). There was a single, shady looking man standing on the left, but not facing us, just staring out from within the fence walls. We walked a little further, and then decided it was a waste of time to look for this non-existent place. As we walked by the man on the way back, we passed him and he said "Excuse me, YO, excuse me." My brother and his friend turned around and were about to engage the man, but I quickly felt the "impending doom" feeling and grabbed them to continue on.

Before I even got back to the car, which didn't even seem to exist anymore, I was laying on some sort of metallic thing in the shape of a hammock. It was night now, and the area seemed very metallic and industrial. I think everyone was having a town meeting, but an old time type town meeting, where every one is standing outside and one guy is up on a podium. I was still sitting in my "hammock" made of steel, when some strange ship was flying through the sky. It was really, really close and made a tremendous sound that I could feel none the less hear. It lit up the sky and I have to say, this felt very very real. So real, I can't even begin to... Anyways, I screamed "UFO, UFO!!" and the man who was leading the town meeting thing, in a flash, was right up on my big hammock talking about the physics behind how a UFO worked. Several more ships came some seemed as if they landed near by, others very far away.

I was frightened. I felt, 'invaded'. Like uncomfortably and helplessly invaded. I ran to my house to get a gun, which was, somehow, right around the corner. I was ducking and weaving to avoid being seen by these really big blue aliens, but I knew there were more variety of them, that this big blue type was one of many. When I arrived at my house (a small metal box), I noticed that the entire place had been ransacked. Everything had disappeared. "The aliens must have taken everything" I thought. So I decided go to my restaurant to see if there was a gun there. (My whole aim apparently being that having a gun would make me feel safe or safer.) As I run towards the restaurant, having no particular direction at all, a familiar car pulls out of the alley way in front of me. It was a seventeen year old girl that worked at my restaurant. (At work, she would always explain to people why I was right and they were wrong, for some reason always defending me. I always tried not to get involved in the employees' arguments.) She opened the door and I somehow hopped into the driver's seat just before a gorilla looking alien had a chance to thrash me. As we escaped to some sort of metal scaffold ramp thing, she did something really gross out of the moving car, and that was that.

For the life of me, I can't decipher any of this information to be relative, aside from the girl always "having my back" and showing up just in the nick of time before I got mauled.

Thanks for reading. One love.
Peace
(09-23-2010, 06:12 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-23-2010, 09:45 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]what is the environment/setting, especially the horizon are like, in these dreams ?

Did you mean in the Orion dream, Unity100? The first part seemed to be taking place in a big gray building, like an office building, but somehow it was also my parent's house. Then it jumped to New York City, and ended in my apartment at home. Not sure what you mean by the horizon...for the most part the dream took place during the day, if that's what you mean, though I think it was night by the time the dream ended. If you're talking about the Orion ships, I don't remember what they really looked like...I just remember big, black shapes in the sky.

If you're talking about the fractal 'dream', the background the colors appeared on was total black.

doesnt matter, any dream. did the horizon fade from gray to black ?

when you say during day, how did the horizon look like ?

Brittany

Grillwise, it will take me a while to break that dream down but I'll give it a shot over the next couple of days. I have debated on and off what these possession incidents I experience in my sleep mean. At times I have been sure they were actual invasions by a foreign entity (I have had many, many more similar to the one described above), other times I have felt that extremely suppressed parts of my personality are simply emerging...all of the aggression and pain I've stuffed down for years and tried to ignore. If I'm going to ignore it while awake, it makes sense that it would bite me in the arse while I sleep. I will say that the more I've tried to accept myself and work out my personal issues, the less I've had these dreams, though they still happen on occasion. I sort of feel like if another entity is involved they are only exacerbating an already existing problem...sticking a finger in the wound, so-to-speak. I've come to realize it isn't so important what is even going on, what is important is reacting to the moment with love and accepting that all is well, regardless of the circumstances. Not always especially easy, but highly effective.

Unity100, I wasn't paying that much attention to the horizon. I was kind of distracted by the alien-induced mayhem going on. I think there were clouds in the sky, but I don't remember much. I don't specifically remember ANY dream where the horizon faded to black, though I've had things fade to white. Why do you ask?
Take your time, I appreciate any opinion at all.

And, you seem to have a nice grasp on the situation. No fear and no malice involved. Treat it with love, great perspective.

Peace
grey horizon is indicative of dreams, as i remember. rather than actual occurrences in time/space.
Interesting....we had a pretty lively dream conversation going on another forum. I'll copy over a couple of the ones I posted. I'd be interested in opinions here. My dreamscapes have become ever more vivid in the last year. And it is happening nearlty every night..though I have trouble with recall on most. But not on 3 in particular...I'll bring them over later.

Most of my dreams seem to be me. Though I can't really see myself. I see the dream in the 1rst person perspective, yet never see my own face. I never know what I look like, yet I know its me. Nearly all my dreams are of me in other places. I remember landscapes and situations. But people, myself included, seem to lack definition.

I copied those posts over here.....its spread across a much longer time period than I remembered. I had completely forgotten 2 of them. So maybe there is something to be said for keeping a dream journal. These were posted on another forum the day after having the dreams....

Richard

# 1 (12-2-09)

last nights review had me in jungle highlands working on some sort of manufacturing site with several..what?..I’ll call them drilling rigs since that is what they remind of..but I have no idea what it/we were doing. I was climbing throught the steel struts of the structure bent on some task. (Its never that detailed)

I looked up in time to see several enormous flying reptiles gliding in for a landing. Not pteradactyl like…more like 8 legged flying hippos with gargantuan wings. They then began wandering through the site feasting on workers. It was a scene right out of Jurassic Park. I was playing hide n seek in the girders while one was bellowing (in frustration??) trying to get me.

The scene then segued to my bedroom as I woke up (still dreaming) with other enormous reptiles traipsing around in my backyard. The window crashed in and a huge mouth full of snapping teeth appeared. I pushed Dina (was that Dina??..I’m not sure..many times..other characters are somewhat faceless in my dreams) out of bed and chased her and the dog and cats down the hall while firing a pistol over my shoulder.

I then darted back in trying to get to my rifle in the bedroom closet. I reached the door, pulled it open, grabbed the rifle, swung around…and the dino (looked like a rex) had torn the back of the house off in the bedroom and was getting ready to get me…I started firing, working the bolt as quick as I could…then woke up…sweating and breathing hard.

# 2 (4-15-10)

I dreamed I was visiting an old friend and for whatever reason, I decided to go to work with him. We hopped in a vehicle and proceeded across snowy, icy roads to lone drilling rig of some sort perched atop a snow covered mountain or large hill. We shuffled through deep snow to a cold camp shack. As I tried to light a fire in the stove, he pulled out a metal or steel rod of some sort from the top of some lockers in the corner and handed it to me. It was urprisingly light for what it was. A solid bar of whitish-silver metal. It had a grooved circular handle with a smallish hilt. Then a solid rune inscribed round bar of the same metal extending outwards for about 18 inches terminating in a 12-14” long flat blade about 3” or so wide. Sort of like a bayonet. Or an extended one handed spear…an assagai like configuration?

He told me it was “Excalibur”. I remember turning around and saying..”No, Excalibur is a sword..this is something else”.

He answered..”Excalibur is what it needs to be.

Then the alarm went off……

# 3 (5-11-10)

I dreamed of a yin/yang sign last night…it was large, encompassing my entire forwards view and..glowing?

Then the dream segued into me traveling on a 4 or 5 lane highway in a large city. I was driving a huge car…some sort of old Buick or Lincoln. You remember the type…big and roomy enough for eight people? The the highway ended and turned into a 4 or 5 lane dirt road with muddy holes. The car glided just glided through the mud, kind of floating up and down..like your shocks are on their last legs. I think I was going to a job interview…but not sure if that was part of this dream or a fragment of the last.

The cityscape ended into a sort of mixed architecture. Apartments that resembled Tuscan Villas sitting all by themselves in the middle of a huge open grassland. Exits that headed into old western movie type towns. I just kept driving through that country/city-side like it was normal, mud occasionally splashing the windshield..the wiper washing it off. Then the alarm went off.

I’m not really sure if the yin/yang and the next dream are even connected. The segue was seamless…but dreams do that sometimes?

# 4 (7-8-10)

Another odd one....

I had a UFO dream the night before last. Like almost all of my dreams, it was experienced in first person. I have a feel of being me…I can see my hands…my body, feet and legs when they are a part of the visual panorama. I have a sense of clothing, but not of what type…nor do I see my face.

I was in the process of moving to a country home way out in the desert. At the end of a dusty gravel road…a stone home , with surrounding porch, a fireplace ( I assume..there is a chimney). A low stone wall surrounds the property.

The scene cuts to a brilliant star filled sky. Everything usually blocked by city lights and smog is just spread across the night sky. I can see Milky Way…I seem to be standing /sitting outside looking up. A voice fills my head and says something to the effect that there are things I must do..or preparations to be made??...wasn’t actually a verbal communication…more of..I don’t know.

Next scene has me and..others??...I have no sense of who these people are. I cannot see their faces…or maybe its that I’m comfortable with them and just not paying attention. We are standing around a rectangular slab. Waist high…(is it a table of some sort??)…it is a green stone slab of some sort balanced atop a 3 legged..pedestal?..stand? It appears to be 6 or 7 ft long, 4 ft wide and about 4” thick. We (there seems to be 4 of us) grasp the slab, lift and begin walking in a clockwise circle. We aren’t talking…but there seems to be the understanding that this action will open a door.

I say this is a UFO dream because I have vague memories of talking to humanlike ET’s…but honestly I don’t know if that was the scattered remnants of another dream or the ending of this one. Its was all fairly clear until we start moving that slab.

# 5 (7-13-10)

Had another UFO related dream last night. Not an actual experience…but a visual sighting in dreamtime. I was in a vehicle on a crowded highway. Traffic was apparently stalled. I was talking to someone…not sure who…and I glanced up through the windshield…and here they came. In a line, one followng the other.

The first…vehicle?….was kind of a dusty brick red rectangular object. No idea of size except that my feeelings in the dream was that it was unbelievably huge. Gliding across the sky. Trailed by the biggest dual bladed black helicopter that I’ve ever seen. Sort of a super elongated version of the Chinook style helicopters. Slung beneneath the chopper w/ chains or bands was a much smaller version of the brick red rectangular vehicle. Trailing the helicopter were 2 more of the...reddish rectangular ships. The rectangles literally blotted out the sun above us.

People were standing on top of their cars..in the back of pick-ups with cell phones filming and taking pictures. I remember yelling…pointing upwards and trying to get pictures..but my cell phone camera is broken (it is actually). The only sound was the heavy thump-thump of the helicopter..then I woke up

Brittany

Okay, Grillwise, here we go!

DISCLAIMER: This is simply how I would have interpreted this dream if I'd had it. If any of it sounds wrong to you, it probably is and feel free to leave it behind.

I was taking an order at my restaurant, it was a delivery order. Not sure what specific food was ordered. And so I went on the delivery, first in my car, and then for some reason, got out and was walking the rest of the way. Also strangely, my brother and his friend were with me, which is strange considering deliveries are usually done alone. haha...

I kind of see this as a wanderer reference. Location usually represents a state of mind in a dream, and a restaurant, full of all different kinds of peoples and cultures, would likely represent universal mind- being in touch with the collective unconscious (any public place in a dream that has a lot of different people can qualify as such). Cars usually represent the physical body, so you left this enlightened existence to put on a body and deliver food, which, if you go by the "universal dream language" represents wisdom. Leaving the car could show you have realized that you are more than just a body and you were operating in a spiritual state in this part of the dream. People you see of the same sex in a dream often represent aspects of the CONSCIOUS self, so your brother and his friend were kind of like pieces of your personality walking beside you.

I was walking through what seemed like a bazaar of some sort, every thing was white, WHITE WHITE, and covered with snow (mind you, I live and work in south Florida...) The bazaar was totally abandoned, with the clothing and items still hanging from their display hangers. I remember thinking "This is weird, why hasn't anyone stole all this crap?".

A bazaar seems even more universal, and a great deal of white in a dream can indicate operating out of very high levels of consciousness, so while on Earth you're gaining even more wisdom and learning to connect better to your higher self. Clothes usually represent your self image and self-perceived personality traits, so perhaps the fact that all the clothes were just hanging there could mean that you have taken time to look at the deeper you that lies beneath all of the images you've created for yourself in this life. Still, no one can steal these from you because they are indelibly you.

As I continued on with the delivery, we came to a "pass" or road or something long and between two fences on either side. Like this, I was here> =====. We kept walking and it was obvious that there was no place for this "pizza" to be delivered. (I don't even sell pizza). There was a single, shady looking man standing on the left, but not facing us, just staring out from within the fence walls. We walked a little further, and then decided it was a waste of time to look for this non-existent place. As we walked by the man on the way back, we passed him and he said "Excuse me, YO, excuse me." My brother and his friend turned around and were about to engage the man, but I quickly felt the "impending doom" feeling and grabbed them to continue on.

To me this could represent the fact that you often feel that the wisdom you have to offer is falling on deaf ears...no one seems to want to accept it. The road seems to indicate a narrowing of consciousness. Perhaps you feel like the pressures of this world are hemming you in, keeping you from your true purpose? You're afraid of just getting trapped here? The man would be just another aspect of yourself. Perhaps he represents a conscious part of yourself that you have a problem with or are afraid of. This part of yourself is calling out to you but you are uncomfortable in acknowledging it.

Before I even got back to the car, which didn't even seem to exist anymore, I was laying on some sort of metallic thing in the shape of a hammock. It was night now, and the area seemed very metallic and industrial.

Not sure what metal is "supposed" to mean, but I get the increasing feeling that you are detecting an element of superficiality to everyday life. Nothing seems natural anymore. It feels like everyone has forgotten themselves.

I think everyone was having a town meeting, but an old time type town meeting, where every one is standing outside and one guy is up on a podium. I was still sitting in my "hammock" made of steel, when some strange ship was flying through the sky. It was really, really close and made a tremendous sound that I could feel none the less hear. It lit up the sky and I have to say, this felt very very real. So real, I can't even begin to... Anyways, I screamed "UFO, UFO!!" and the man who was leading the town meeting thing, in a flash, was right up on my big hammock talking about the physics behind how a UFO worked. Several more ships came some seemed as if they landed near by, others very far away.

This meeting would be like all the parts of yourself, perhaps your guidance system as well, coming together to try to sort things out. Time to have a little powwow with yourself and figure out what to do. UFOs usually indicate new, foreign thoughts, so perhaps you've hit upon some new information lately, or a new perspective on life. There are parts of yourself that immediately digest and accept this information.

I was frightened. I felt, 'invaded'. Like uncomfortably and helplessly invaded. I ran to my house to get a gun, which was, somehow, right around the corner. I was ducking and weaving to avoid being seen by these really big blue aliens, but I knew there were more variety of them, that this big blue type was one of many. When I arrived at my house (a small metal box), I noticed that the entire place had been ransacked. Everything had disappeared. "The aliens must have taken everything" I thought.

This, I think, would indicate that whatever new info has swung your way, at least part of you is scared crapless by it. It could change the very way you live- everything you are familiar with. It is overwhelming in its foreign audacity. A gun, in my opinion, would be an employment of some sort of defense mechanism. Though part of you realizes this new "stuff" is true, you want to protect yourself from the trauma it could cause, even if you have to shut down other parts of yourself to do it. The aliens are...guess what...MORE parts of yourself that are popping up that you don't even know what to do with. Your house tends to represent YOUR mind in the most obvious state...your mental existence...and perhaps it feels like this new stuff is just turning everything upside down and making you an emotional wreck.

So I decided go to my restaurant to see if there was a gun there. (My whole aim apparently being that having a gun would make me feel safe or safer.) As I run towards the restaurant, having no particular direction at all, a familiar car pulls out of the alley way in front of me. It was a seventeen year old girl that worked at my restaurant. (At work, she would always explain to people why I was right and they were wrong, for some reason always defending me. I always tried not to get involved in the employees' arguments.) She opened the door and I somehow hopped into the driver's seat just before a gorilla looking alien had a chance to thrash me. As we escaped to some sort of metal scaffold ramp thing, she did something really gross out of the moving car, and that was that.

Annnnd....here comes the guidance system! People of opposite sex appearing in a dream can sometimes represents elements of the subconscious or even superconscious...the higher self...the you that exists beyond the you that is willing to help you in any way possible. This is a message that you are not alone, that higher forces have your back and you shouldn't be afraid of plunging into the deep stuff. Not sure what the "gross thing" would mean...what constitutes as gross?
Hope this helps. Again, this is only my opinion.
Hi, Richard! Sounds like you have a lot of re-occuring themes in your dreams, which could represent important lessons you are supposed to learn or issues you constantly deal with.

I often have dreams similar to yours, where I feel present in the dream but have no sense of a body or even an individual personality...it is more as if I am simply observing things. I feel that some of these dreams may be astral travel...you're actually going to other places (here or in other realities) and watching things happen.

The Excalibur dream was especially interesting to me. This seems to me that you were giving yourself a powerful gift in that dream.

I think it's awesome you have so many of them written out in such detail. Keep it up!
So, here's the latest in my dreams. This was all kind of awkward because I came home from work and meant to take a small nap and ended up sleeping for FIVE HOURS. XP

I feel like there was more to this dream before this, but this is where my memory of it begins: A girl I was friends with back in high school was having a big party I was excited to go to. I finally got there but I realized I was still wearing my work uniform and didn't want people to see me in such ugly clothes. I said I was going to go home and change. Nobody there wanted me to leave and said I was fine as I was, but I insisted (this is so typical me in real life...never believing people can accept me for who I am, even though most people do).

So I go out in the parking lot and just start flying to my car. Actually, it was more of a sort of hovering...I had to propel myself through the air with my hands and was only about 4 feet off the ground, but I was thrilled to discover that I could do this. I was like "Hey, I'm flying!" Some people saw me and got really freaked out, and then a few minutes later (after I was back on the ground) these two government agents- a black man and a semi-young woman- ran up and yelled for me to stop. They said people had been saying I could "do things" and they needed to ask me some questions.

I asked if they were from the government and they were going to abduct me and experiment on me if they found out I had super powers. They sort of looked at each other uncomfortably and said "uhh...yeah." Still, they seemed pretty nice for government operatives and I ended up getting into a car with them.

We were driving around...it gets kind of blurry at this point. Somewhere along the line this crazy, evil lady started chasing us. She was totally psycho and was really psychic and powerful. It seemed like she just wanted to kill everyone. She jumped up on our car and I used my powers to control her mind and make her think she was a two-year-old girl, so she sat down in the car and started being nice. However, I knew this wouldn't last for long and urged the government people to hurry.

Somehow we ditch the crazy woman and wind up back at the party, and I end up grabbing this blue skirt and putting it on (I was STILL worried about how I looked, LOL). We went inside and my husband was there, and there was this really tall black guy who was even taller than my husband, who is 6'10" and one of the tallest people I've ever met. He had his arm around my husband and they were laughing and really seemed to be hitting it off, the tall guys.

Not sure what happened next, but we were suddenly at my parent's house, and the government guy was running around the house yelling "Eric! Eric!". Eric is a guy I went to church with a long time ago, but apparently he was my brother in this dream. I seemed that the government was trying to round up all the young people in my family because someone had realized we were all really psychic. I told the man that Eric was in the Marines and was serving in Iraq (which he is), and the government guy said good, the military would know what to do if he started getting powers.

At that moment my sister (I was an only child in waking life but it seems I had various sibling in this dream) and her boyfriend pulled up in the driveway in his car. She got out of the car crying because he was being a major dick and was yelling at her. I got mad and went over and hit him in the face with my shoe (???) and he got all mad. Then dialogue options appeared (like in Mass Effect and other video games), asking me what I wanted to say to him. I ended up picking an option that he found funny and he stopped being mad.

That was pretty much the dream, but when I started waking up there was this sort of narration about the whole dream in my head, telling me it was instruction on how to become STS. This narration went on for some time while I was half-awake. It went into all these details that really make no sense to me whatsoever now. There was a lot of stuff in there I've forgotten already...parts of the dream they were talking about that I don't remember now. But it was supposed to be some sort of step-by-step guide?

I guess I was displaying some STS actions in the dream, mind-controlling people and hitting people with shoes, but I found that last part pretty weird.
ahktu, thank you so much. That really makes sense. I knew it would. You have a wonderful perspective, and you really put forth an effort for someone else, which I appreciate greatly.

Please accept this gift of love and light I'm sending you.
One love
Peace

Brittany

(09-27-2010, 04:55 PM)Grillwise Wrote: [ -> ]ahktu, thank you so much. That really makes sense. I knew it would. You have a wonderful perspective, and you really put forth an effort for someone else, which I appreciate greatly.

Please accept this gift of love and light I'm sending you.
One love
Peace

Glad I could help!

Brittany

Wow...I think I just experienced multi-dimensional reality firsthand. In my most recent dream I was at my job at Kroger, but there were about 20 Krogers, each one slightly different, but all of them overlapping, and somehow I was standing in the middle of all of them. Each one of them did things differently, and there didn’t seem to be a specific set of behaviors I could engage in that would allow me to do my job in all these dimensions at once. My mind could barely handle what was going on. There was complete order and complete chaos at the same time. I kept asking people walking by what I was supposed to be doing and how I was going to get my job done, but no one seemed to have anything to say that would help me.

As I began to wake up, I had to consciously direct myself back to THIS body in THIS reality, and affirm that I was going to focus my consciousness in only this reality for the time being. I was completely aware of the process of my consciousness re-entering my body after a period of dreaming. I still felt rather disoriented for a few moments.

I’ve recently began trying to alter my sleep patterns after reading Seth Speaks, to take Seth’s suggestion of sleeping in several shorter periods instead of one consecutive 8 hour block. So far some interesting things seem to be happening...
Encouraging info, ahktu! Keep trying... I've experienced similar feelings upon waking up. I've also started to remember my dreams more, and started a dream journal.

I can't remember where I read it, but I did read about a person who changed his sleep pattern to "asleep 4 hours, awake 4 hours". While not practical in society, he reported health benefits and an unmatched feeling of wellness.

I hope your dreams continue to tell you much. Smile
(09-28-2010, 08:49 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]As I began to wake up, I had to consciously direct myself back to THIS body in THIS reality, and affirm that I was going to focus my consciousness in only this reality for the time being. I was completely aware of the process of my consciousness re-entering my body after a period of dreaming. I still felt rather disoriented for a few moments.

I’ve recently began trying to alter my sleep patterns after reading Seth Speaks, to take Seth’s suggestion of sleeping in several shorter periods instead of one consecutive 8 hour block. So far some interesting things seem to be happening...

You are experiencing the "probable realities" of which Seth speaks.

I once was trapped in one of my probable realities for about 4 hours. It was like living an episode of "The Twighlight Zone".

Brittany

So far I'm taking about a 4 hour nap during the day, then sleeping 5 to 6 hours at night. I know this is actually only increasing the sleep I get for the time being, but I'm trying to slowly work my way into 2 periods of 4 hours, or maybe one 5-6 hour and a smaller nap.

Here's the dream I had last night. I can only assume the topic was based on the fact that my husband got a new zombie video game and won't stop talking about it.

I was part of this team that travelled around and took care of "special situations" like terrorist activity, hostage situations, etc. My group got dispatched to Japan, where apparently a zombie outbreak had occurred. I wound up in this school, and it was hell in there. A bunch of students had already become zombies. The survivors were all terrified. We were trying to help them get out. Then, to my horrified astonishment, the government came in and just began mowing everyone down, whether they were a zombie or not. They didn't care that my team was in there. They didn't care that they were killing innocent children. They just wanted to sweep it all under the rug. In the end only about 6 of us got out of the school alive, then this government guy began spouting off all this BS, trying to cover the whole thing up. I started shouting "He's lying!" but no one would really listen to me. Someone pointed to a tower that was apparently a blood bank. They called it a "blood tower." He said that the outbreak had occured due to contaminated blood or something like that.

At this point I got up to use the bathroom, but when I went back to sleep I went back into the same dream. I was now locked in a shopping mall with a bunch of zombies (really? we're really going with the shopping mall backdrop? how cliche), and once again I was in a group of about 6-10 people. We were sneaking around the mall, trying to find food. One of my friends turned into a zombie, but she seemed much smarter than most of them. She could still talk and she was really fast. As long as you kept feeding her stuff constantly she acted pretty normal, but if you ran out of food she'd start trying to eat you. This really worried me. Zombies getting smart wasn't a good thing.

Several of us ended up getting in a jam and we were running across this courtyard, desperately trying to avoid the zombies. This lady with another group of people showed up and waved for us to follow her. We did and found out there was a whole other group of survivors, holed up in a much nicer area than we had been. Apparently there were several more groups, according to the woman. She said that we were running out of food and we would have to go steal from one of the other groups. I postulated that there was a grocery store in the mall. If we just got in there, locked the doors and killed every zombie in there (all we were doing was killing zombies anyway), we would have all the food we could want, but she didn't seem to want to listen to me. Then I woke up.

Trying to figure out what zombies symbolize to my subconscious. I can't stand that ridiculous video game.
(09-29-2010, 08:12 AM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]really worried me. Zombies getting smart wasn't a good thing.
If we just got in there, locked the doors and killed every zombie in there (all we were doing was killing zombies anyway), we would have all the food we could want, but she didn't seem to want to listen to me. Then I woke up.

Trying to figure out what zombies symbolize to my subconscious. I can't stand that ridiculous video game.

I suspect that the zombies represent the Ego portion of human consciousness. You are somewhat bothered by the fact that you are trying to awaken other-selves to the true natures of their realities, but the other-selves aren't listening to you.

Be at peace. Other-selves will awaken on their own schedules.
ahktu, that is SUCH a cool dream! Hahaha I never have adventurous, imaginative dreams like that that I can remember anyways.

Eddie, how do you know that "propable" reality wasn't the "real" reality? Why couldn't this reality be the probable one? What was your experience like? Did it relate to dreams or dreaming?

Brittany

I can see the zombies representing the ego, but I haven't been particularly adamant on getting anyone to wake up lately. I generally don't even discuss my beliefs with people unless they ask or they are extremely open-minded. However, I could see this as the ego blotting out the voices of parts of my inner self. I don't always want to listen because it doesn't make sense or it sounds risky or it's something I just don't want to hear, but those little voices are always right, of course.

Brittany

Well, here’s the latest one...this one is a bit abstract.

I got sent to prison (no idea why). I think this corresponded directly with my husband and I having a conversation about what it must be like to be in prison immediately before I went to bed. It seemed more like a big park they were just dumping criminals in, though. It was co-ed, and there were no bars or uniforms or anything like that...they just threw you in there and locked the gate and then it was everyone for themselves. A bunch of prisoners came up and started trying to beat me up, and I ended up fighting a bunch of them, and after I’d beat so many of them they seemed to respect me and asked if I wanted to join their group. I said no thank you, I wasn’t interested. There was a girl in there who was coming on to me, and I also had to turn her down.

Later I dreamed this lady from my old church had a really huge new years party. She had TONS of awesome food. The whole thing was done up really fancy, but I was distracted with trying to write a book by carving the words into a napkin (???). I was so distracted that there was a huge line by the time that I got to the food and I was worried it would all be gone by the time I got to it. At one point I ran into this older Asian man whom I perceived to be Deepak Chopra (the author). I don’t even know what that guy looks like in real life and I‘ve never read any of his stuff, but we had an interesting conversation and he said he loved me (in a spiritual way, not a romantic way). When I woke up I realized I’ve seen this Asian guy in a lot of my dreams lately, though he takes on various roles in each one. I’m starting to see him as sort of a teacher or sensei.

I also remember a snippet of another dream where I was eating dirt. It was really gross and I could still taste it when I woke up. I’m guessing this could represent my taking in of earth energies, or some connection to the Earth or maybe just my feminine nature. I hope it would be that and not an implication that I’m defiling myself in some way.

The prison dream confuses me a bit. Could it represent a state of mind that is locking down my potential? Thoughts that are not benefiting me or maybe I’m not realizing some obvious truth, or purposefully ignoring something...I tend to have issues with that kind of behavior. I guess all the fighting could represent the constant debating I do in my head, always over-analyzing my own thoughts and scrutinizing parts of myself to see if they are up to par. Maybe this is saying I just need to chill or I’m going to imprison myself with my own thoughts?

The whole party scenario I think it pretty obvious. I constantly get distracted from my main goals by petty side issues and miss out on wisdom and growth that was readily available, then I end up trying to make it all up too fast when I realize I’ve been on the wrong track. I have an issue with being extremely high strung...I think my deeper conscious reminds me of this in my dreams most frequently. I worry and worry and get really upset about things, when in the end there’s no point to it. Worrying about things never makes them better...doing things does. I’m thinking the Asian guy is either a representation of my higher self or maybe a guide who is working with me in my dreams. Whatever the case, I’m grateful for his presence.
I will share mine... I can't remember much of it but it did stand out the most.

I was in an area where many mountains, volcanoes where cared for by the people there... meaning us.

I came to the realization that I had passed on and the guide that I had been given was a copy of my mother. I guess that
made the transition easier for me.

I also was given to realize that this was my Day 1 after healing for quite a while and the guide (mom's) Day 2.

I came to understand that a Day really was not a measure of what we think 1 day is and I was still not comprehending a lot of the time difference.

The scenery was very beautiful, the mountains all had about the most perfect white snow you could imagine... so much so that looking at the peaks for too long was blinding. And on the top of the mountains and volcanoes came out extremely clean white air... very pure air that was almost as white as the snow on the peaks.

My guide took me towards a school that I supposed would be where I would be trained to partake in the knowledge of taking care of trees, grass, snow, dirt and eventually air.
The school was on the side of the road where I was standing and had many Japanese inclinations such as: emblems, Lion heads, stone pillars, etc.
My guide asked me if taking care of volcanoes and mountains would be something I would be interested in and I was very happy to comply... at which point I walked with her to the doorway of the school. My guide spoke Spanish to the lady at the door... the lady at the door spoke Japanese... my guide understood all that was said and responded back in Spanish.
At first I did not understand the conversation, but minutes into it I could understand what the lady was saying even though it was Japanese but I still could not respond to her in that tongue.

In the end I perceived that the job of all that reached this place was to be care takers for the production of clean air.... by planting inside volcanoes, creating lakes inside them that then heated said water into extremely clean vapors. This created the perfect environment for trees to grow inside the volcanoes and on the side of them as well as maintaining a perfectly balanced atmosphere.

I felt not worries, no regrets of my past which btw I still remembered everything I had done in this life. All I remember is that it was so much information to take in that my head was pounding.

When I woke up of course, my head was pounding... and it did for that entire day.

Brittany

Wow, that was an amazing dream, Deekun. Sounds like 4th density to me. Maybe you were visiting to scope the place out before you actually make the transition. I've been to similar places, and I always miss them when I wake up.
(10-01-2010, 04:12 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Well, here’s the latest one...this one is a bit abstract.

I got sent to prison (no idea why). I think this corresponded directly with my husband and I having a conversation about what it must be like to be in prison immediately before I went to bed. It seemed more like a big park they were just dumping criminals in, though. It was co-ed, and there were no bars or uniforms or anything like that...they just threw you in there and locked the gate and then it was everyone for themselves. A bunch of prisoners came up and started trying to beat me up, and I ended up fighting a bunch of them, and after I’d beat so many of them they seemed to respect me and asked if I wanted to join their group. I said no thank you, I wasn’t interested. There was a girl in there who was coming on to me, and I also had to turn her down.

Could this have been testing you, putting a lot of pressure on you and seeing how you would resolve the problem and then with the girl testing you once again? The prison thing could just be that you sympathize to an extent on how people in prison are not much different than the rest of us out and about as we live day to day. Debt has imprisoned the majority as well as priorities that we once did not have to deal with when young.

Quote:Later I dreamed this lady from my old church had a really huge new years party. She had TONS of awesome food. The whole thing was done up really fancy, but I was distracted with trying to write a book by carving the words into a napkin (???). I was so distracted that there was a huge line by the time that I got to the food and I was worried it would all be gone by the time I got to it. At one point I ran into this older Asian man whom I perceived to be Deepak Chopra (the author). I don’t even know what that guy looks like in real life and I‘ve never read any of his stuff, but we had an interesting conversation and he said he loved me (in a spiritual way, not a romantic way). When I woke up I realized I’ve seen this Asian guy in a lot of my dreams lately, though he takes on various roles in each one. I’m starting to see him as sort of a teacher or sensei.

Lucky you!!! I have been asking to be shown my guides or at least be given their names many times and I have yet to see one in my dreams... except for the last one I had which took on the look of my mother. It's a shy guide I guess :p

Quote: I end up trying to make it all up too fast when I realize I’ve been on the wrong track. I have an issue with being extremely high strung...I think my deeper conscious reminds me of this in my dreams most frequently. I worry and worry and get really upset about things, when in the end there’s no point to it. Worrying about things never makes them better...doing things does. I’m thinking the Asian guy is either a representation of my higher self or maybe a guide who is working with me in my dreams. Whatever the case, I’m grateful for his presence.

I would not worry whether you make the wrong choices in your dreams... it may be that your guide wants to instill as much catalyst as it can upon you to see what you will do and gather experience from it. I say just go with the flow, and if you mess up, at least you know when you wake up. Learning from mistakes is what makes you learn in the end, not repeating the errors proves that you learned well. I make a lot of mistakes in dreams and any time I try to step back to fix it I am promptly pushed into a new scenario with many different options. It is then that I realize I am dreaming and need to analyze my responses a bit more than usual. Asking questions and changing what is in front of me if I don't think the choices are fair.

Brittany

Thanks for the thoughts, Deekun!

Here's another one...

I was at my job at the grocery store, and I noticed these two girls talking over by the candy. One of the girls was completely naked, but no one seemed to realize it. I then looked over and there was a naked guy standing there, too, also seemingly unbothered by the fact that everyone could see him.

At one point the girl seemed to realize she was naked and started freaking out. She said she would give 100 bucks to anyone who would go get her a sandwich, because she didn't want to walk through the store naked, then she spilled a drink everywhere. I started cleaning up the mess and her dad came up and he was angry that his daughter was naked in a public place.

He asked me if I would go get her a sandwich while he tried to cover her up and I said sure. I walked over to the produce section and for some reason there were sandwiches there. I grabbed this box lunch thing to take to her and then I woke up.

The fact that there were both a naked male and female I know is significant. It may have to do with my conscious and unconscious or just my masculine and feminine energies. I suppose if the female represented my conscious mind, and being naked is usually a sign of opening up and "letting down walls", then the recent spiritual events that have happened in my life and caused many changes could be making my conscious mind uncomfortable, feeling a little too exposed, while my unconscious has already accepted the needed changes and is comfortable with them.

Not sure about the dad...normally I would think this represented the higher self, but I don't think my higher self would be angry at me for attempting to grow spiritually, and he/she has always attempted to nurture me when I've been plagued with doubt in the past.

Also, I have had several dreams this week in which someone has either said they would call me or talked about getting a phone call the split second before my alarm went off, which sounds like a telephone ringing. So I hear this guys say "I remember back when people used to call me." and then "BRIIIIING!!!!!" If anything, I think it's kind of amusing. That gives a whole new meaning to "wake up call".
I really suck at dream analysis, so I don't think there's much of anything I can add... haha except remember, food usually means wisdom! And you've self-analyzed that the naked female represents your conscious mind in a vulnerable state. Maybe you're crying out for wisdom! And dad/higher self seems to agree?

The whole sensing what's about to happen around your waking self has happened to me too once. It was dawn, the sunlight was shining through the closed blinds, and I was sleeping in on my day off. It was kind of an out of body experience too. I was sitting on the chair beside my bed, the room was greyscale, but I could still see the sunlight streaming through the blinds. I wasn't weirded out by the fact that I was sleeping face down on the bed right next to myself lol... My boss from work was sitting in front of me, but it wasn't exactly her, it just looked like her. I think it was my higher self. I don't know if it was the sunlight coming from the window behind her, but the top of her head glowed with a golden light.

I had a pencil and a piece of paper in my hands and I was begging my higher self to "give me her number". (I was talking about a coworker of mine.) She kept asking "are you sure?" With a knowing and loving smile on her face. And i kept saying "yes, yes, please!" Getting excited. Then, she said "alright, but don't be surprised if they call you and ask you to come in today..." I woke up the next moment to the phone ringing. It was my boss asking me to come in to work today. The bedroom was exactly the same, sunlight and everything, and I woke up from a face down position.

Brittany

It kind of reminds me of those days you DREAM you get up and go to work/school, whatever, go through your whole day, then you wake up and realize you have to do it all AGAIN! ARRRGH!