Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-09-2011, 10:31 AM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]For a brief period I was really interested in blood types and bloodlines and stuff...then I found out I'm A positive...one of the most common blood types on the face of the earth. With my pride complex, I had been sure I would be one of the "rare" types. I could feel my higher self laughing, like "Blood doesn't make you who you are, silly! You do!"

lol!! *laughing*

I don't know about royal/blue blood, but I guess that she sense something, since she has the Rh- bloodtype. I have a friend, a Wanderer, who was all gung ho once about this blood thing, since she has Rh- too. She showed me lots of websites and information that I didn't pay so much attention to, but I remember that she mentioned hypersensitivity among other things, like excellent smell. Which is actually mentioned in the material with respect to Yahweh's genetic changes:

Quote:The characteristics which were encouraged included sensitivity of all the physical senses to sharpen the experiences, and the strengthening of the mind complex in order to promote the ability to analyze these experiences.

The so called Orion entities that visited us were not something to laugh about. *shocking eyes* When we saw their craft approaching in the sky my mother panicked, started to scream and run for her life. I got paralyzed. When they landed, it was like a switch they turned on and suddenly we were acting like robots, nicely coming to their ship. Then the door opened, a very bright light came out and my "lights turned off" so to speak. I don't remember anything beyond the point of us climbing some kind of ladder to enter their ship. The dreams that were positive has basically been in two forms, either I was flying or having intimate moments with higher density Beings. And believe me, the intimacy in those moments is like... aaaahh.... woooaaaaaa... *blushing* I used to wake up in the middle of the nights all burning with *big dreamy eyes* Oh I wish that I could get on pass this orange ray issue already so that we can move on beyond this intimacy issues. But I guess that until that happens I have to just suck it up and mate some higher density Beings. (Not like it's unpleasant in any way.) Tongue

Brittany

Mating with higher density beings certainly isn't the worst fate I can think of. Wink

I've heard a lot of stuff about how people with Rh- blood types are supposed to be the descendants of aliens or been modified by them, but whether or not it is true I think a lot of the information put forth is just an attempt to establish the "elite" mindset..."I have such and such a type of blood, and that makes me special (aka superior to you)."

My senses are sharpened and I don't even have a fancy blood type. A lot of times I wish I could just turn it off, though. I'm extremely sensitive to light, high-pitched noises are painful to me, my skin bruises incredibly easily, I am an extremely picky eater, and I get so bothered by certain smells that my friend thought I was pregnant. It feels like I'm on pins and needles all the time. Sad
(06-09-2011, 12:41 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I've heard a lot of stuff about how people with Rh- blood types are supposed to be the descendants of aliens or been modified by them, but whether or not it is true I think a lot of the information put forth is just an attempt to establish the "elite" mindset..."I have such and such a type of blood, and that makes me special (aka superior to you)."

My senses are sharpened and I don't even have a fancy blood type. A lot of times I wish I could just turn it off, though. I'm extremely sensitive to light, high-pitched noises are painful to me, my skin bruises incredibly easily, I am an extremely picky eater, and I get so bothered by certain smells that my friend thought I was pregnant. It feels like I'm on pins and needles all the time. Sad

I agree. In loving oneness! Heart

Just a *shocking thought* - what if these strange inclinations about mating with higher density beings are somehow part of the genetics or social shared memory or whatever it is all about, since Yahweh actually mated with humans in the real life! ???

Brittany

(06-09-2011, 03:24 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Just a *shocking thought* - what if these strange inclinations about mating with higher density beings are somehow part of the genetics or social shared memory or whatever it is all about, since Yahweh actually mated with humans in the real life! ???

You're certainly not the first one to think of that. That's pretty much how the legends of the Nephilim came about...that "angels" mated with human women and taught them magic, producing a race of hybrid offspring. In fact, just about every religion and culture has some example of gods mating with humans to produce talented offspring.

If my "inclinations" come from genetics and stuff...there must have been a lot of weirdness going on in the family history. And scales. :-/
Well, think or think, I don't know what to think... But it is stated in the Ra material that Yahweh actually did mate with humans on planet Earth, and got them impregnate. So I guess that all these legends that there are about "Nephilim", angels etc, has come from this event.

Brittany

I think Walter is a Nephilim. Lol. He is a giant, has unusual abilities, and his dad was a mysterious character. Smile
Ah well! We found one! Does he have any inclinations towards mating with higher density Beings as well? BigSmile

Brittany

Well, he mates with me...I'm not really sure what that counts as. :p
(06-09-2011, 04:07 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2011, 03:24 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Just a *shocking thought* - what if these strange inclinations about mating with higher density beings are somehow part of the genetics or social shared memory or whatever it is all about, since Yahweh actually mated with humans in the real life! ???

You're certainly not the first one to think of that. That's pretty much how the legends of the Nephilim came about...that "angels" mated with human women and taught them magic, producing a race of hybrid offspring. In fact, just about every religion and culture has some example of gods mating with humans to produce talented offspring.

If my "inclinations" come from genetics and stuff...there must have been a lot of weirdness going on in the family history. And scales. :-/

scales!

Brittany

I had a rather disturbing dream last night. For one thing, I dreamed my dad was pretty much the equivalent of Hitler. He wasn't the dad I have in this life, but in my dream it was established that this man was my father, and he was a complete psychopath. I began finding out all the things he had been doing to people, and he tried to kill me when I found an article that linked him to the mob. I was terrified of him, but didn't know what to do.

Throughout the dream I had felt a strange feeling on my stomach, right near my belly button. It was as if the skin was very dry and rough, and almost somewhat sticky. I went into this secret room my father had in the house, that had a large mirror covering one wall. I went up to the mirror and looked at the reflection of my stomach. The skin looked very weird, and I began picking at it. Suddenly through the mirror I could see a hole in my stomach. I looked down and the skin started opening up. It was very messy and gross.

I ended up pulling out this...thing. It looked like some kind of fleshy, bloody sac, and it was attached to my insides with tissue. It was nearly the size of the palm of my hand, and one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. I stood there, holding it in my hand, completely freaking out. I thought "I've got to go to the hospital!" But I couldn't stand the thought of waiting that long to get the thing out of me. So I gritted my teeth and yanked on it, and it detached and came out of me. It wasn't half as painful as I had expected, though there was still the problem of a big, bloody wound being in my stomach.

Then a blonde man who was my brother in the dream comes into the room and says he wants to help me, but I was afraid that he was really on my father's side. I had a very bad feeling when I woke up. I thought "I KNOW, Self! I already KNOW I have orange ray issues! Do you HAVE to remind me of it like THAT?!?"
(shudder)
that's scary. *hugs* i wish my dreams were specific like that though, i can't make sense of them. i wouldn't want them to be scary though i guess. it's weird how dreams can affect you so deeply, in either way.
I had an interesting dream last night - I dreamt I was looking up in the night sky and I saw a pattern of lights or stars, sort of like 20 or so points of light in a half ellipse shape. It wasn't moving at all, it was sort of like a comet hanging in the sky, but made of points of light. It occurred to me that they might be a fleet of spaceships and I had the brilliant idea to get out some binoculars to get a closer look. It took a while to scan around with the binoculars before I could see the pattern, but I was a little disappointed that the points of light still looked like points of light, just farther apart. So I couldn't tell if they were spaceships. Then I woke up.

I had a rather scary dream a week ago, after going to bed just after eating spicy food (when all of my nightmares occur!). I was in a big field of grass, which sloped slightly. I was standing on a small raised patch of dirt, when all around me there were these packs of (I will call them) dogs running by me uphill. The scary part is that I couldn't see them as they were covered by grey smoke billowing out after them (looking like vapor trails). I "knew" that these dogs were towing bodies behind them, which were giving off the smoke. The smoke smelled horrible and it reminded me of (and I will have to be specific here) of burning dried dog turds (when I was 12 or so my friends and I would pick up dried out dog turds gone white and chuck them in a fire - don't ask why, it was just a 12-year old kid thing). I "knew" that as long as I stayed on that raised patch of grass that I would be safe. Then I woke up. Who knows what it all means.
if i dreamt of dog turds i'd be pissed!
Self wants you to work harder Tongue

Unbound

I haven't had a memorable dream in a long time, although I do remember dreaming... my horoscope said today I may dream, so we will see.
you always dream.

Unbound

Well, yes, as I said I do not regularly remember.
i'm being nitpicky.

Unbound

Tongue I hadn't noticed.
that's because you are dreamented. Tongue

Brittany

Last night was the first dream I've remembered clearly in some time. Why is it always the nightmares...X(
(06-11-2011, 02:23 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Throughout the dream I had felt a strange feeling on my stomach, right near my belly button. It was as if the skin was very dry and rough, and almost somewhat sticky. I went into this secret room my father had in the house, that had a large mirror covering one wall. I went up to the mirror and looked at the reflection of my stomach. The skin looked very weird, and I began picking at it. Suddenly through the mirror I could see a hole in my stomach. I looked down and the skin started opening up. It was very messy and gross.

I ended up pulling out this...thing. It looked like some kind of fleshy, bloody sac, and it was attached to my insides with tissue. It was nearly the size of the palm of my hand, and one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. I stood there, holding it in my hand, completely freaking out. I thought "I've got to go to the hospital!" But I couldn't stand the thought of waiting that long to get the thing out of me. So I gritted my teeth and yanked on it, and it detached and came out of me. It wasn't half as painful as I had expected, though there was still the problem of a big, bloody wound being in my stomach.

Your larger self is telling that you have a yellow (third) chakra issue.

Brittany

I was figuring it was my second chakra, since it was right in the area of my belly button. Solar plexus is higher up. But I have issues red through yellow, I won't deny it. It's like I'm shoveling snow, but it just keeps snowing. X(
why do some people have nightmares and some don't?

Brittany

I've never met a person who's never had a nightmare.
(06-11-2011, 08:16 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]אהבה כהה קלה תמיד

What does your signature mean?

Brittany

It means

Light. Dark. Love. Always.
(06-11-2011, 08:21 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]It means

Light. Dark. Love. Always.

Nice. Thank you.

Brittany

Certainly. ^__^

Unbound

Woo hebrew!