Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Meerie

(07-16-2011, 11:10 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Last night I dreamed about Harry Potter, which embarrasses me because I couldn't even finish the series due to boredom and think the craziness people have about it is silly.

Haha... I can totally relate. It is boring to me as well.

i had two white mice in my dream, i was by a pool that was a double pool, there was somekinda space in between the pools. the mice swam around and i helped them with this stick with a flat round thing on the end of it, kinda like the foot of a lamp but smaller, it was metallic. kinda like when i was in swim class and the "teacher" had somekinda stick that he used to give a hand to those who were drowning lol. i never learned to swim cuz noone actually bothered to teach me personally. anyways the mice were doing ok until something happened and one of the mice seemed to be drowning, and the other one disappeared, and i panicked, i managed to get the drowning mouse out of the pool and he was limp and wet, kinda like a wet bean bag, i had no time to resuscitate cuz i had to find the other mouse, that was dumb of me, so i dove in and the space between the pools had somekinda water duct between the pools and it gathered all the dirt in it, and the water was pink and so dirty i couldn't see, i saw some mouse skeletons and stuff floating, at this point i needed air and felt my body going limp, and i knew i had to give up my hope of finding the other mouse, i felt i had failed as a mouse parent. i tried to get out and i think i woke up at some point after that. wtf? maybe i feel powerless to protect my kitty or something, dunno.
Last night I dreamt the following:

I had just emerged from some building on the University of Kentucky campus, near the medical center complex. I looked up into the sky; it was full of billowy white clouds, with just one small opening into the clear blue sky beyond. As I looked into this opening, I saw one cloud suddenly enlarge itself to about twice its size; and then it happened again. The enlargements where spherical, and I thought to myself, "Oooh, there is probably a UFO in that cloud!". At that moment, a large, spherical, semi-transparent silvery-pink UFO appeared in the enlarged portion of the cloud. It had a small solid-looking point in its center. It moved out of the cloud and started moving in my direction and passed over me; as it did so, it changed its shape into that of a flat-iron, without changing its color. After it passed me, it turned around and headed back toward me; and I realized, to my horror, that it was hunting me, and intended to abduct me.

I ran southward down Rose Street, hiding behind signs, shrubs, and so forth, in an attempt to evade capture. Suddenly, though, I found myself inside a maze-like building, with very narrow hallways with lots of turns, and many doors into side rooms. The hallway was paneled with cheap, shoddy wood paneling; the halls and rooms were filled with men in their 60s to early 70s, some in varying states of confusion, and all exhibiting a state of resignation. I ran frantically up and down the hallways, like a trapped animal, in an attempt to find a way out; several of the men tried to tell me that there was no hope of escape.

I found a staircase and ran up to the next floor, which I could see was at ground-level, as it had windows and doors. I realized then that I was in the Sanders-Brown Center for Aging Studies. There were staff present, abnormally tall men who attempted to prevent me from escaping. All of the doorways and windows had obstacles and barbed wire strands to prevent escape. I became more and more frantic, running to and fro, evading the grasp of the staff members. Finally, I saw an opening between a sheet-metal barricade and a barbed wire strand, that was just big enough for me to squeeze through. I took a running dive through the opening, and crashed onto the front porch of the building. I leapt up and ran headlong toward a neighborhood just outside of campus, where I used to live.....then, the dream ended.

Nightly, our astral selves leave our bodies and journey to other parts of the Universe, and even to other systems of reality. While doing this, we are vulnerable to malevolent action by service-to-self entities. I believe what happened to me last night was an abduction of my astral body; the dream was the ego's attempt to interpret the event in mundane, 3rd-density space-time terms.
Very interesting Eddie. Also I think you might be right about us being vulnerable in that state.

I'll share something with this forum I've been battling for about a month now.

I think I'm under attack when I sleep. Usually when I dream, things are really different and don't look like they do in my waking life. Now, I've been having dreams that I'm in my bed and everything looks normal then I feel a dark presence and it grabs me by the hands and starts to pull me up into the air. As this starts to happen, I become lucid and manage to wake myself up. It scares the crap out of me and this act of forcing myself to wake up is draining. That particular dream happened about three weeks ago. The very same night, my girlfriend had an incredibly similar dream, the only difference being that it was pulling her across the bed instead of into the air. She became lucid as well and the room looked normal. This episode was the third time I had this type of dream and the fact that it happened to my girlfriend the same night makes me think that something is attacking us and it isn't all "in my head"!

Last night it happened twice to me. Once I was on my couch in the living room and A black shadow bat flew around in the room. Again, the room looked completely normal. Upon seeing the bat, I became lucid and panicked (as usual with these dreams) and managed to wake myself up. I went into the bedroom and fell asleep in my bed and I had another dream that this dark presence was in my room. Again the room looks normal and I become lucid and wake myself up.

Since these dreams have started, I've had about seven of them and my girlfriend had one.

Characteristics of the dream that are always the same are:

- The room I'm sleeping in always looks accurate.

- The presence has a nasty evil kind of vibe

- The presence is either invisible or has some kind of black shadow type body.

- I always become lucid and really scared.

- I always manage with difficulty to wake myself up. Sometimes as I awake I'm actually yelling out loud.

- So far the dreams only happen between 2 and 6 in the morning.

This is a real problem that I need to solve. I'm not sleeping well at all. I'm very interested to hear everyone's thoughts on this. Anyone else ever have this problem or heard about it?
Thanks.
PSG I think you are interpreting your dreams correctly. When something like that happens to me, I greet the intruder with unconditional love. Beings of low vibrational rate can't stand the light of love, and depart.
sounds like night terrors. some people see dark entities and that causes the dark entities to be able to scare them. it's been said they have no power over you if you're not scared of them. but i dunno how not to be scared of someone pulling you up, i agree you should prolly try sending it love.

Brittany

From my experience, these types of dreams are little more than fear tactics. The whole point is to make you feel afraid, helpless and paranoid. Simply acknowledge it for what it is and go about your day in peace, knowing that all will be well. Often times when I have these dreams, even if I'm sure it was an attack, I try to interpret it as pertaining to my own psychology anyway, and see what lessons I can learn from it. That way I am polarizing positive and if anyone negative IS involved, they will be depolarized due to my ability to make a positive out of a negative.

Since I have started paying less attention to the presences I perceive to be around me, things have gotten a lot more peaceful. When I freaked out about it the interference was constant, but when I realized these incidents did not make up the sum of my life, I've felt much more free to live my life as it's supposed to be. Peaceful and happy, with the occasional adventure thrown in.
Thanks for the replies. I thought the same thing Eddie, But so far I'm not able to do it. Like Oceana said, It's not easy to do when you are not ready for it. I'm not able to be that on the ball so far when it happens.

After the night My girlfriend and I both experienced it, I hung some cut garlic in the room ( a whole bulb) and we were fine. After a few days, I threw out the garlic ( composter) and things were ok for about a week. tonight I hang more garlic.

Tomorrow I start the banishing ritual and will do it daily. Also I will try to program my subconscious to send out love instead of fear if it happens again. That might take a while.

I wish I knew what this entity is. There are a lot of possibilities.
garlic is a good idea. also if you want you could get somekind of lucky charm to have with you, like a well worn teddybear or something that brings you comfort and has positive things associated with it. things like that can be used to shield and bring you courage and love.
Something you had done attracted this thing from the astral realm. It may have been something as simple as a ritual, or just the experience of the wrong kind of movie. The best thing I have heard of, when you don't know anything about these things is to keep some black tourmaline on you while you sleep. Some even tape them on the bottom of their feet.
i think it's more the ability to perceive. it's like ghost whisperer, when Melinda sees ghosts, the ghosts want her attention. they can't get it from others.

oguz

i would like to share a dream few years ago, i had a dream about being in higher dimension. it was short though, lifting.

I remember being at corner of a dark flat. Suddenly i had the feeling that a being was chasing. At first it was terrifying but i remembered i can flee.
I wished to ascend to 4th, harmonized myself and *hop* i'm there.

Being there was different. you feel away from dangers.

was sth like this.

thanks for reading

Brittany

I've been dreaming about tornadoes a lot lately. I'm not sure if this is supposed to represent chaotic thoughts on my part or just the chaos going on in the world in general. Last night I dreamed I was at my parents' house and I looked outside and a huge funnel cloud was coming for our house. I was freaking out because it looked like it would slam into our house at any minute.

I ran downstairs and some other people and I were crouching against the wall, as far away from the windows as we could get. We waited for the tornado to hit, but nothing happened. Finally we went outside. The back yard was a complete wreck, but it looked as if the tornado had disappeared or changed course before it could hit our house. I thanked God for protecting us. Then I was taking some pictures of the damage, and I thought I saw an alien on my phone. I ran towards this moving shape I saw in the distance, but it turns out it wasn't an alien, it was some kind of deformed midget. I can't remember what happened after that.

Unbound

I'm so glad I don't have dreams actually, my days have been riddled with visualizations and visions lately, my experience has been increasingly vivid and multi-layered.

Brittany

My dreams from last night are mostly a big jumble in my head right now, but the part I remember the most was that I seemed to go to "the other side." I don't think I died, but I was looking for something with a great intensity. A very beautiful woman with dark hair appeared and took me through what I guess was a magical door/portal thingy. I was in the usual male body I inhabit in my dreams. I've had countless different bodies in my dreams, but when I am a male this is the body I am in more times than not- somewhat androgynous with red hair.

I went through the portal and found myself in a forest. That doesn't do anything to describe how utterly beautiful it was, but for the most part I lack the words to convey that forest. The light was golden. It was as if the very air was made up of golden light, and all the trees were so vividly green. I walked down to a bridge and there was a girl who had apparently been waiting for me. I think we were in love. Then some other things happened out of the forest that I don't remember clearly, but that one, beautiful image is locked into my head.
i dreamt i was on an old fashioned train with mom and Worf and Picard and prolly Pulanski and Data... etc. haven't dreamt about those guys in eons either. dunno what it meant.

Brittany

Last night I had a dream that was unusual simply in its intensity. I was driving through an older neighborhood that reminded me of South Carolina. The streets were quite odd and I suddenly realized I was dreaming and my car vanished. I take this as a symbol of my consciousness leaving my body and entering the astral realm. I was driving somewhere in the dream, but once I realized I was dreaming I realized I could do anything I wanted, so I decided to explore some nearby buildings.

I went into a building that was nothing spectacular. It had white-washed walls and slightly chipped paint and plain wooden doors, and it looked like some kind of family-owned business- rather casual and laid back. There was nothing huge going on, but the intensity of *feeling* that I suddenly had was amazing. I've never been so acutely aware of my presence in the astral realm before. Everything felt "more real than real", as if I was truly living for the first time.

As I began looking into different rooms I felt a tinge of uncertainty, but also a burning excitement. I just can't explain what got me so worked up...it was like walking through this building was the most exciting thing I've ever done. As I opened each door and looked into each perfectly normal room I was absolutely amazed that I was able to do so. It was as if all the secret knowledge of the universe had been given to me. There was a woman in one room doing laundry but she couldn't see me and I realized I was invisible, though I could apparently still interact with the environment by opening doors and touching objects.

I got to a staircase and suddenly started floating. I was delighted by this, but was having a hard time controlling the direction of my "flight"...I was sort of just drifting around in the air. I finally got to the top of the staircase and decided to do what I often do when I know I'm dreaming and dove off the top of it, knowing I would float gently to the bottom. At that point I woke up.

I just can't fully explain what was so vivid and amazing about this experience, but there was an intensity to it that was almost beyond comprehension.
was it an astral projection?
or maybe you went into your merkabah?
(07-23-2011, 07:12 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I finally got to the top of the staircase a...

Isn't the staircase a metaphor for Ascension? I remember that in the Bible, Joseph dreamed about a staircase from the heavens that was conveying angels to and fro.
(07-23-2011, 07:37 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]...merkabah?

Grrr, you make me feel so ignorant about many things!! :@
i'm ignorant too, dear Confused. Smile from what i've read a merkaba is a light body that's somehow different than the astral body, i'm still fuzzy on the specifics.
(07-23-2011, 07:51 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i'm ignorant too, dear Confused. Smile from what i've read a merkaba is a light body that's somehow different than the astral body, i'm still fuzzy on the specifics.

OK then, I take relief in the fact that you too are a jack of all trades like me. Hey, it should be around 1:30 in the night for you. Why aren't you sleeping?

Papa Confused in angry!! I know ahktu may give a familiar laugh at this, since I am so adamant that I am her father!! Tongue
lol i'm having some computer affected catalyst so i want to use my time on the pooter while i can, i'm using a pooter that ain't mine. Tongue otherwise i'd be in bed!
you're her father? lol
(07-23-2011, 08:07 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i'm using a pooter ...

Are you a scientist?
no i'm a nerd. Tongue how else would i be here?
(07-23-2011, 08:33 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]no i'm a nerd. Tongue how else would i be here?
I think being a nerd is very cool. It is now gaining in fashion all over the world to be 'the nerd'.
i think that's cool. nerdism is accepted.
(07-23-2011, 08:52 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i think that's cool. nerdism is accepted.
So is that you do for a living? You work in a lab or something? Are you a Phd? May be you will go on to get the Nobel in your field soon!!

hardly. Tongue

Brittany

Derailing my thread? Shame on you, Dad. XD

I had another dream I remember thinking "I really want to tell K about this dream." But I forgot it as soon as I woke up. :p
(07-23-2011, 11:41 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Derailing my thread? Shame on you, Dad. XD

I had another dream I remember thinking "I really want to tell K about this dream." But I forgot it as soon as I woke up. :p
I am not being a good dad, yeh!! Derailing daughter's pet project of chronicling her dreams.

May be I will make a movie out of this story one day -- "The Dream Chronicler"

Remember the other dream if possible and let me know, ahktu.