Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Brittany

I dreamed about basset hounds last night. That's about all I remember. O__O
I keep dreaming about volcanoes erupting.. different dreams, different settings and other events going on but always needing to escape an erupting volcano. Does anyone know what this stuff means? I went looking for answers but all I can see on trusty Google is "representing inner turmoil and strong emotions" but that's bs coz I havent got anything like that going on right now..

Meerie

Yeah Nyu that is what I found on the dream interpretation site too... something that is suppressed, very strong emotions or agressions for example, and that is waiting to come out.
What does the vulcano represent to you, personally?

Meerie

(07-25-2011, 01:36 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I dreamed about basset hounds last night. That's about all I remember. O__O
haha, akhtu, that is kind of fitting, since canicular days have started (supposedly the hottest phase of the summer, from end July to end August)

Hmm, what does it represent? Ive kind of always had volcano dreams at various stages throughout development starting from around 10 years old, and in the dreams Ive always been frightened yet awed - the power of them is awesome but I'm always afraid of not being able to escape the lava, being consumed by it. Maybe I was a virgin sacrifice in a previous life? Maybe the lava is spiritual development and I'm always running away? I dunno Sad
i dreamt of a mall with a store for gay people, it was full of gay guys and girly stuff and i felt so at home. Tongue i think i miss the hidden meanings of my dreams.
maybe lava reps some emotional eruption that's about to come, i mean that in a positive way. Tongue could mean transformation and clearing old stuff.

Brittany

Had a bad dream last night. I dreamed one of my friends killed another one of my friends, and was acting all proud of it. He didn't seem to understand why I was upset. I felt as if I had forever lost both friends and it brought me sorrow beyond words. Sad
(07-26-2011, 08:39 AM)Nyu Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, what does it represent? Ive kind of always had volcano dreams at various stages throughout development starting from around 10 years old, and in the dreams Ive always been frightened yet awed - the power of them is awesome but I'm always afraid of not being able to escape the lava, being consumed by it. Maybe I was a virgin sacrifice in a previous life? Maybe the lava is spiritual development and I'm always running away? I dunno Sad
I think the answer here is "But i'm always afraid of not being able to escape the lava".

Some dreams are a product of our sub concious' "War room". We prepare and ready ourselves through the dreams for when / if the concious mind would ever experience such a thing.

In other words, get over your fear and you might not get those dreams anymore. You will probably move on to the next fear you are facing.

Good luck.

Oh and @Ahktu: Iv'e had very similar dreams to be honest. I feel you Tongue

3DMonkey

If anyone feels like interpreting a dream:

I dreamt I was standing at the kitchen sink. Pitch black. There is a window over the sink. 'Some Thing' was on the other side of the window. I was flipping the switch to turn on the light over the sink but it wouldn't come on. I felt trapped and in danger, 'if only I could turn on the light!'

This was one of those heart racing fearful dreams that wakes me up.
The Kitchen is a place where you might feel at home.

Pitch black darkness is simply "unknown".

"some thing" on the other side that you cannot exactly see, "unknown" again.

Trying to turn on the light but not succeeding to, is a loss of control or the lack of the ability to react.

Trapped and in danger is the emotion that you felt because you feared the unknown and did not have the ability to make it known to you.
An issue with control and knowledge i would say. Especially if it is close to your dwelling place / family / source of food.

I feel that the answer is just letting go.

If the sink had water in it, the dream could have been interpreted in a slightly different manner.
The something might mean a negative presence in your dream and being in the dark might represent not calling upon the light, but you were trying to turn on the switch so you wanted the light but didn't know how to make it come?

Brittany

Monkey, I have recurring dreams where I try to turn on the lights and they won't turn on. Usually these are very vivid experiences, and they usually involve normal things like me getting up to go to the bathroom, trying to turn on the lights, and finding they won't turn on. I am usually convinced I am awake when these things happen, only to wake up in bed shortly after. I've come to believe that I am going out of body in these particular dreams. The inability to turn the lights on almost always results in an inward battle between the fear of being trapped in the dark and the acceptance that the dark cannot hurt me. The end result is usually me accepting the darkness and releasing my fear, which causes a lightness inside of me.
When I was 16 I had a very vivid lucid dream where I woke up, in my house, everything looked perfectly the same, but it was all dark except for a pillar of white light in the corner of my room. But I "knew" there was an evil person in our house, hiding under my mothers bed and I "knew" he wanted to kill us. So I went to the kitchen, took a knife, went into her room and found him hiding there and I stabbed him and then I woke up.. I've never really understood what that was all about..

Meerie

3D, yesterday I dreamt that you had serious hearing problems almost going deaf, you went to the ear doctor and you posted some lenghty post about all the scientific details of that illness. And then on the ear was a batch of hair and you were like "eek! and my wife had to see this" Blush
When I woke up I remembered that you have kids and then I thought well if all these kids keep on yelling around the house all day long, no wonder you have ear problems.
I wish I could remember what you posted, it was very long and detailled.
Nyu, something about the shadow self? wanting to eliminate negative aspects?

3DMonkey

(07-28-2011, 02:11 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]3D, yesterday I dreamt that you had serious hearing problems almost going deaf, you went to the ear doctor and you posted some lenghty post about all the scientific details of that illness. And then on the ear was a batch of hair and you were like "eek! and my wife had to see this" Blush
When I woke up I remembered that you have kids and then I thought well if all these kids keep on yelling around the house all day long, no wonder you have ear problems.
I wish I could remember what you posted, it was very long and detailled.
Nyu, something about the shadow self? wanting to eliminate negative aspects?

I am having serious ear issues right now. My right ear has been clogged for 8 weeks. I've never experienced this. It is very frustrating. I have always had good hearing. Now, i walk around as though I have headphones on. When I speak, I have to consciously raise my voice because a whisper is loud in my head.

I haven't seen a doctor. I have found many forums of people with similar issues. Everyone says the doctor offered no help. Some say they took mucinex (gufaesamein* whatever) for two months until it went away.

Ugh! What is this catalyst all about!!!

Hair, huh? I am a very hairy man.

I dreamt I was in bamboo forest following the lead of a handsome Asia. Man that spoke English. I was learning the difference between literal English and common speech English.

That is pretty awesome to have that dream. I will go see the doctor now so that I can explain to you all about my disease. Smile
(07-28-2011, 07:53 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I am having serious ear issues right now. My right ear has been clogged for 8 weeks. I've never experienced this. It is very frustrating. I have always had good hearing. Now, i walk around as though I have headphones on. When I speak, I have to consciously raise my voice because a whisper is loud in my head.

If this is true, then isn't Meerie's dream miraculous by itself? When I first read Meerie's post, I was reminded about the 'wax in the ear' that you mentioned in the 'Mysterious nature of Time' thread, to which even Raman counselled medical advice. Meerie is touching intelligent infinity I guess. I am intrigued that you made the appearance in her dream, while those closer to you (in the US) did not get anything about your ear in their dreams.

Meerie is an advanced adept! Pay attention to the message of the dream, 3. Please.

Meerie

Wow so you indeed have ear problems? !
Did you go to the doc and have it cleansed? Because my ears sometimes clog due to the ear plugs I use for sleeping. But that is not a big deal, the doc has this tube kind of thing to remove the earwax that is blocking.
The goodlooking Asian man who speaks English was Confused, of course. Tongue

3DMonkey

He was Japanese.

Yesterday I was especially frustrated by my ear problem. About 11:30 CST I was trying to blow it out with great anger. And about 2:15 CST, I had a daydream that I went to doctor, he cured my ear problem but also found my hearing had been different all my life and he cured that as well; the daydream then lead to me having a new lease on life because of ear corrections.
(07-28-2011, 08:00 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Wow so you indeed have ear problems? !
Did you go to the doc and have it cleansed? Because my ears sometimes clog due to the ear plugs I use for sleeping. But that is not a big deal, the doc has this tube kind of thing to remove the earwax that is blocking.
The goodlooking Asian man who speaks English was Confused, of course. Tongue

Meerie, it is strange that you dreamed of 3 and 3 recently saw me in his dream (I was well endowed in that!!)

And you suggest the Asian man could be me in 3's yesterday dream. I wonder what all this is about. Are you, me and 3 related deeply in some way, that we not yet know of? A point to ponder for me.
Ok, 3, the Japanese man in your dream has made my previous post redundant then! :p

3DMonkey

I didn't notice any bulge down there either Tongue hahaha
(07-28-2011, 08:24 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't notice any bulge down there either Tongue hahaha

Looks like Confused at b4th has become synonymous with sexual lightness and amorous flippancy!! Poor Karan Sad
Meerie, you should definitely feel joy about having a dream about 3D having ear problems, and then it turns out that he actually does have the ear problems, in the real life! That's the Pleiadian power, girl! I am proud of you! BigSmile

Meerie

Maybe tonite I will dream about how he can solve the ear problem so he won't have to go to the docs ZZzz
No actually I think I might have given him the solution already, it could be as simple as having the doctor remove the earwax.
(07-28-2011, 09:39 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe tonite I will dream about how he can solve the ear problem so he won't have to go to the docs ZZzz
No actually I think I might have given him the solution already, it could be as simple as having the doctor remove the earwax.

"...having the doctor remove the earwax" lol!! What a true humility, sister! BigSmile

Seriously though, what a wonderful gift you have!

3DMonkey

Come on Confused! Tell us I was right about my dream about you. Tongue I want the same powers as Meerie

(it is very cool)

Oops, I thought I was in the treehouse.
Keep us updated regarding your ear problems, would ya? ;-)
A couple of months ago i had the most lucid of lucid dreams, id say a few % off physical reality, after crashing my motorbike (in dreamstate) i realized i was dreaming and became lucid, i stabilized lucidity for a few moments and wham total intensity,.
I decided to call on my guide, something ive been trying to do for over 20 yrs, a black cat appeared and pounced onto the old rickety fence by my side, after looking into its peircing eyes for a moment it morphed into a squat stocky elfin like man and declared "i am your guide" (he did state his name but i couldnt remember....not like it was important!!!!!) he said "on the physical plane i take the shape of a black cat, what help can i be?" " Who, what why, where" questions came out. In my original third density home i was a battle commander my name was whomber/wamber/wombur, originating from the plejaran (pleiadan) system (all this was being shown in holographic imagery too) my last incarnation passed on in 1952, i have been lead to truth with little distortion, my discernment and judgment is mostly correct because of this truth guidance, we then walked down an entry way into a shop like enviroment where numerous types of fantasy creatures were shopping, a very tall man walked in with a black cloak and big brimmed hat and he was a cyclops, i asked who he was and my guide said dont worry hes the postman, after talking about synchronicitys in my current life and him showing me parts of his inner plane incarnations and work he told it was time to go and we went outside to the most beautiful scene i have ever seen with energy beings, fairies, elves, imps trolls allsorts of beings, i was told to walk into the waterfall to get back.

When i awoke at around 6ish i was astounded, i sat for an hour mulling the adventure, i then decided to walk to the shop for milk, as soon as i got out the door a black cat was sat on my wall watching my every step, i laughed all the way there and back.
(07-28-2011, 04:17 PM)particlepopup Wrote: [ -> ]A couple of months ago i had the most lucid of lucid dreams, id say a few % off physical reality, after crashing my motorbike (in dreamstate) i realized i was dreaming and became lucid, i stabilized lucidity for a few moments and wham total intensity,.
I decided to call on my guide, something ive been trying to do for over 20 yrs, a black cat appeared and pounced onto the old rickety fence by my side, after looking into its peircing eyes for a moment it morphed into a squat stocky elfin like man and declared "i am your guide" (he did state his name but i couldnt remember....not like it was important!!!!!) he said "on the physical plane i take the shape of a black cat, what help can i be?" " Who, what why, where" questions came out. In my original third density home i was a battle commander my name was whomber/wamber/wombur, originating from the plejaran (pleiadan) system (all this was being shown in holographic imagery too) my last incarnation passed on in 1952, i have been lead to truth with little distortion, my discernment and judgment is mostly correct because of this truth guidance, we then walked down an entry way into a shop like enviroment where numerous types of fantasy creatures were shopping, a very tall man walked in with a black cloak and big brimmed hat and he was a cyclops, i asked who he was and my guide said dont worry hes the postman, after talking about synchronicitys in my current life and him showing me parts of his inner plane incarnations and work he told it was time to go and we went outside to the most beautiful scene i have ever seen with energy beings, fairies, elves, imps trolls allsorts of beings, i was told to walk into the waterfall to get back.

When i awoke at around 6ish i was astounded, i sat for an hour mulling the adventure, i then decided to walk to the shop for milk, as soon as i got out the door a black cat was sat on my wall watching my every step, i laughed all the way there and back.

Very interesting dream. Truly fascinating.
(07-28-2011, 10:29 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Come on Confused! Tell us I was right about my dream about you. Tongue I want the same powers as Meerie

(it is very cool)

Oops, I thought I was in the treehouse.

If that will make you happy, I will say so, 3. I love you and I want you to be happy.

Meerie is a budding magical adept of the right hand path in my opinion Smile
i dreamt all the shops had turned into 24/7 thingies that served alcohol nonstop, which isn't the case where i am. i guess it means i have some great need for alcohol again. or it symbolised something. then i dreamt i was in germany.
I was trying to find a way to heal Gaia in my dreams, by thinking positive, calculating what I could do, and much more. And finally, I got it. I was lying in the bed (in my dreams) at the same time as I was just above Gaia looking at Her from outerspace, as I breathed out a magical, sparkling mist. I got happy as a child and stretched out my hands and arms in order to wrap Gaia in that mist, and as I stretched out my hands, I felt how someone took my right arm in a very firm grip, and how someone else stood in the way of the left arm. And the healing got abrupted.

I opened my eyes (still in the dream) and looked up. The one holding my right arm was some kind of zoombie looking entity who had no mouth. You could see the teeth, and his skin was half rotten. (I don't usually dream about these kind of entities.) I didn't take any closer look at the entity at my left, but that one was somewhat 'better' looking, meaning not that scary. I got scared from those entities standing over my bed, holding my arms, so I woke up. It was in the middle of the night, and I still felt the nightly terror. Some things are just more scary when it is night. As I was lying in the bed thinking about that these entities are probably watching me now from time/space, some thoughts started to land in my mind. That love and light are actually and really hurt these entities. That when it is pushed at them, they actually suffer from it. So naturally they have the same right of trying to stop it, as we have the same right of trying to give it. But as we give it, we cause them pain. And I felt some kind of understanding of them. I also felt sorry for them. And there was also love...

Weird night... I woke up really early in the morning too...