Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Meerie

Wow... what a dream!
As usual, the night after I had a really interesting dream, there is not much going on dreamwise the next night :-/ . (<- somehow that sentence sounds weird but I have no clue how else to put it)
hehe, your being here early could be some influence of myself still lurking around in Sweden? did you also intake abnormal quantities of water yesterday, lol?
*smiling* no, just normal intakes. Miss you! Heart
(07-28-2011, 08:17 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i dreamt all the shops had turned into 24/7 thingies that served alcohol nonstop, which isn't the case where i am. i guess it means i have some great need for alcohol again. or it symbolised something. then i dreamt i was in germany.

Alcohol and Germany!! May be it is time for you to pay a visit to Meerie. That is what the dream is suggesting Tongue

At least you give Meerie a lap-dance. Some one else cheated Wink

3DMonkey

I dreamt I was in a basement of a huge complex with my wife, we were waiting. A huge quake (something with dinsaurs). The quake caused huge damage, but it is what we were waiting for. We hopped on an elevator with others. Up to the surface. Awaiting me were five identical black SUVs, each with a different friend of mine. I chose the one with a friend That is an excellent driver. We hopped in and everyone was happy and ready for adventure. I had a new baby in my lap.

Looking up the meanings, it basically says change, prosperity, change, positivity, new beginnings
(07-29-2011, 11:51 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]The quake caused huge damage, but it is what we were waiting for. We hopped on an elevator with others. Up to the surface. Awaiting me were five identical black SUVs, each with a different friend of mine. I chose the one with a friend That is an excellent driver. We hopped in and everyone was happy and ready for adventure. I had a new baby in my lap.

Could be the baby be a metaphor for newly ascended 4D earth!?

3DMonkey

What is 4D Earth?
(07-29-2011, 04:47 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]What is 4D Earth?

You are much of a LOO expert to not know that!!

3DMonkey

Lol. I thought I might trick your unconscious into giving us the answer. The veil wins again.
(07-29-2011, 04:56 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Lol. I thought I might trick your unconscious into giving us the answer. The veil wins again.

4D earth will be based on an archetype like you, 3 - full of love, empathy, honesty and innocent spirituality.

I love you, 3.

3DMonkey

I love you too.

Did I ever tell y'all that my mother had a dream a year or two ago that she, I, and wife were sitting in a meadow laughing, holding hands with four children?..... Number four is due in two months....
(07-29-2011, 10:09 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I love you too.

Did I ever tell y'all that my mother had a dream a year or two ago that she, I, and wife were sitting in a meadow laughing, holding hands with four children?..... Number four is due in two months....

Why do not I ever get such prophetic dreams? :@ I am angry with my higher self.

I look forward to the entry of the soul that you have named, Emilia, into the world. Please post her pictures, if willing, once she is born. The rest of the gang and I will party together with you on that joyous occasion.

3DMonkey

It must be our gender, Confused. We don't receive as well the inflows of energy?

I think my dreams are more revealing of my daily thoughts and emotions. The nearest thing I have to "prophetic" are the ones when I feel a dark 'demonic' presence. Never angels, not even when I go unconscious. Never seen the light... hmmmmmmm?
(07-29-2011, 10:19 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]The nearest thing I have to "prophetic" are the ones when I feel a dark 'demonic' presence.

That must be when you saw me Tongue

3DMonkey

(07-29-2011, 10:23 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2011, 10:19 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]The nearest thing I have to "prophetic" are the ones when I feel a dark 'demonic' presence.

That must be when you saw me Tongue

LMAO. I think that was a reflection of my day's mental activities that I felt I was getting screwed out of a job. Just to be clear, it was you and someone ELSE.... not that there is anything wrong with that
(07-29-2011, 10:28 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]The nearest thing I have to "prophetic" are the ones when I feel a dark 'demonic' presence.

I have a very strong conviction that you know very well the identity of who that someone ELSE is. I think you are not divulging that for some appropriate reason Wink

3DMonkey

LOL. That is your game.... whoever you want it to be.
(07-29-2011, 10:33 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]LOL. That is your game.... whoever you want it to be.

I cannot trick you. I concede defeat before the great grandmaster of the house of paternal light (i.e., you) Tongue

3DMonkey

We keep this up, I'm afraid of the super grandmother of eternal foot in our asses.
(07-29-2011, 10:40 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]We keep this up, I'm afraid of the super grandmother of eternal foot in our asses.

Who did you mean there? Wink

Brittany

Last night's dream was weird. I was in what I can only describe as an STS business society. It was very high class, and very selective. It was very hard to get accepted into that "district"...pretty much the equivalent of getting accepted into Harvard. I'm not really sure why I was there, but I was. Suddenly they started expelling a bunch of people...mostly Asians and black people. I realized they were just being really racist and it made me angry. Then the lady that was in charge of the whole place (an older, rather severe woman) summoned me to her office.

The woman told me she wanted to train me as one of her "Guardians." Apparently this was a very high status rank to be offered...it was like being an elite bodyguard. I was like "No thanks." Being refused seemed to make her very angry, and she had me put on constant watch, to see if I would do anything rebellious. The minute I spoke out, they were supposed to kick me out of the city immediately.

Somehow I wound up with this child in my possession...a little girl from one of the poor districts. I have no idea how she came to be with me but I was trying to get her back home. I felt bad for her since it was obvious she was very poor and treated badly. I was trying to be super nice to her and give her presents and stuff, but she was acting all resentful, like "I don't need *your* presents." She just saw me as another elitist.

Somehow we end up driving in this car that was on a bridge REALLY high up in the air...the freaky thing is the kid was the one driving, and she was rather bad at it. I was all gripping the dashboard like "Crap! Crap! Slow down!" Then the road started breaking up and she couldn't steer, and we flew off the road. At this point I realized I was dreaming, so I "cheated" and made the car start flying. It took a huge amount of concentration and didn't work that well...I was holding up the weight of the entire car with my mind, but it worked well enough to get us safely to the ground. After that the dream got really weird and I can't really explain it. O___O

3DMonkey

CrabKnots! I'm watchin SNL from Oct 2010. The news skit reported an englishman than has ear problems because he has a tooth growing in his ear.

I think my problem is a wisdom tooth. Either that, or Dr Oz because he told me to blow out my ears for equalibrium
Ahktu that's some dream. wonder what the kid driving means.

i dreamt i was being really violent toward someone, it was a guy and i was really angry and hated him and i banged his head on the floor over and over and said something like you're lucky you're wearing this helmet. i've been having these intense rage and anger things lately, and in the dream i somehow wanted to protect the one i was beating up with a helmet cuz i realized i shouldn't hurt them but i couldn't stop myself from banging his head.

sometimes i wonder if i'm a walk-in, i have these schitzo opposing sides to me, that feels like they used to belong to different people. like i have a "dark half" and an idealistic loving one, and the dark half is like sick twin i carry in my head that takes over cuz it's me now.
what do you meant - "...over cuz it's me now."?
i mean, if i'm a walk-in, i've fused into one being, so the other half would be me now, and so i have to take responsibility for it. like Tuvix, formed a whole being.

Brittany

Just about every person I've talked to has that "other, dark, complete opposite personality" that comes out of them at some point. It's actually quite natural to have several personalities at once- the societally acceptable face you show to the world, and the rest of it that you hide away out of fear of criticism or shame. Basically, the shadow self. It isn't unusual at all for the shadow self to be so completely repressed that it builds up and ends up manifesting as a separate personality (know this from experience). This doesn't have to be the full blown disorder where a person will actually make a complete switch between personalities and not even realize it. It can be the simple sensing of "another you", or a voice in the back of your head, or having two conflicting opinions at once. From what I've heard, a walk-in is a complete switch off...it isn't like two people jousting for dominance...that would be more like some type of possession. Of course, anything is possible, but to me it just sounds like you're a normal human being.
(07-31-2011, 12:12 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i mean, if i'm a walk-in, i've fused into one being, so the other half would be me now, and so i have to take responsibility for it. like Tuvix, formed a whole being.

I think a walk-in is a case where your spirit/mind complex leaves the body shell for an entirely another entity to occupy. Ra cited Abraham Lincoln as such a case (of positive walk-in), if I remember right. Lucky guy!! The entity that walked-in into his physical shell agreed to partake all his karma.
thanks Ahktu. makes me feel better a little.

i don't think Abraham was a lucky guy. it is said to be traumatic. basically you're fusing with someone else's lower chakras with your upper chakras, and i can only imagine the pain. plus you take on the other person's issues.
(08-01-2011, 03:15 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]thanks Ahktu. makes me feel better a little.

i don't think Abraham was a lucky guy. it is said to be traumatic. basically you're fusing with someone else's lower chakras with your upper chakras, and i can only imagine the pain. plus you take on the other person's issues.

I meant the entity born as Abraham was lucky to have had a 4D entity take over its karma!
well yea that. Tongue

Brittany

Last night I dreamed I had a sketch book filled with a bunch of awesome pictures I had drawn- far higher quality than what I've ever produced. There was one oil painting of a woman that took my breath away. I kept thinking "Did I make that?" I've never even worked with oils before. There were several pictures that I kept saying were the "face of death"...some sort of death archetype reference. I can barely remember what they looked like except that they were done in charcoal (one of my best mediums) and were very dark and a little spooky but not violent or grotesque. There was also a picture I had drawn of a big, black bird following someone. I wish I could remember the rest of the dream...I know there was more to it than that. Hopefully it is a sign that my art talent will keep improving! Smile