Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Meerie

3D? :-/
was just thinking of the margaritas and mexican beer discussion we had.
Edit: okay since I just got reprimanded by the boss for my frivolous chit-chat BigSmile , I will at least attempt a serious interpretation of Oceans dream.
I think it is a good dream, you accept the dark and unwanted side of your self (the alcoholic brother) and you discover that in doing so many many more positive things enter your life and make you happy.
Moderator note:

Remember to keep chit chat posts in the Treehouse! BigSmile

Brittany

Had another lesbian dream last night. It wasn't sexual or anything, but once again I was truly and deeply in love with a woman. We spent a long time talking, and we wanted to be together very badly, but we were living in a society where you could lose your job and pretty much everything else from being gay, and I didn't want her to have to suffer in that way. In the end another girl was trashing the girl I had been with, and I was defending her. The love was very beautiful, but it was an overall frustrating dream.
Once I had a dream where I was paired with a girl, and I wasn't even lesbian. It was like a contract that I had to agree upon. Someone "above my head" decided that, and I had to do that in order to be of service. As I was not lesbian, I was not attracted to that girl. I even found her repulsive, and especially her body, as I realized that I had to give her physical pleasure, according to that contract. What I realized pondering that dream, is that it was a symbolic picture of my own relationship to my current body/incarnation. That girl was physically disabled and was sitting in a wheelchair; and I had to serve her and felt imprisoned by the fact that I had been paired with her. At that time that is how I felt regarding being incarnated. I felt imprisoned by my own body, which I also felt aversion to. So maybe, you are deeply in love with yourself, and you want to melt with that love very badly, but feel that it is not ok? You perhaps don't want that love to be "injured" by others, if you lay it open? And that other girl that was trashing the girl that you loved, are perhaps those aspects of yourself which are constantly trying to "hurt" that love?

Brittany

Wow, thanks Ankh. That really makes sense. Smile
Wow, I've never experienced anything quite like that, and the Aura Reading relly helps me! My hubby and I have shared similar dreams during a short time period, but never that synchronized of an experience. All I remember about my dream last night was that we moved to Alaska. :-) Sounds like your higher self is really dishing out the messages!

Brittany

Fortunately for me, I can read by aura by looking in the mirror. My wallet is thin enough as it is...

I remember having some massive dream last night, thinking "I'll remember this when I get up." and then forgetting the entire thing. XP
(09-10-2011, 07:11 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]3D? :-/
was just thinking of the margaritas and mexican beer discussion we had.
Edit: okay since I just got reprimanded by the boss for my frivolous chit-chat BigSmile , I will at least attempt a serious interpretation of Oceans dream.
I think it is a good dream, you accept the dark and unwanted side of your self (the alcoholic brother) and you discover that in doing so many many more positive things enter your life and make you happy.

you got a mod letter? Tongue i've gotten those too! haha and so has Monkey. for our frivolous chitchats.

i think in the dream i could accept having people around me, usually i feel not worthy to have that, but in the dream i had them and they were blood so i felt like it was more justified. even if i was not worth them. in dreams i often get what i lack in life. love, family, belonging, acceptance and peace. i love dreams.

but i think the alcoholic brother was myself, that's true. it was also a friend of mine. he's been in my dreams lately. maybe i see in him the same loneliness.

Brittany

Blah, had such a complicated dream last night. It was like some kind of Star Wars good and evil battle, but it was going on at the mall. I was this soldier that got betrayed and then the bad guy tried to sacrifice me to some ancient gods or something. A bunch of friends showed up and were trying to help me. We went in a movie theater, and apparently I was supposed to watch Lord of the Rings. It was a "smokers" part of the theater, and that room was all crappy and full of cigarette smoke, and the lights were still on, making the experience very unenjoyable. I kept wondering why I was supposed to be watching this movie when the bad guy could just walk in at any moment. Wouldn't it be better to get as far away as possible? I woke up, and when I went back to sleep the whole plot had transferred to this monument of white stones where the sacrifice was supposed to take place. For some reason I suddenly wasn't wearing any pants, and was trying to find some before the bad guy got back. It was really weird.
Last night I dreamed I was with someone who was creating a Red Giant from our sun. He spent 6 hours doing a variety of gestures and body movements. It included phasing Earth out of the reality so it wouldn't be burned up in the red giant. It was interesting and during that I was eager to learn how to do this.

Meerie

Gemini I think I was spot on in my assessment of your ascension! Smile
ahktu for some reason I have also had dreams where I did not wear any pants. Wonder what that could mean ?
maybe again a flashback to both our reptilian past Smile ? (I haven't seen reptilians ever wear pants)
edit: according to conventional dream interpretation, not wearing pants means to embarrass oneself and damage your reputation. Oh well, whatever! (or as the saying goes, once you lost your good reputation, you live freely)
(09-14-2011, 01:20 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ](or as the saying goes, once you lost your good reputation, you live freely)

Sounds wonderful!!
i had loads of dreams. i was in Uncle Scrooge's house, i was prolly his nephew, it was also his money mass storage. and i was there trying to please my princess girlfriend. she was very demanding and i wanted to see to all her whims. she was very fragile and young and i wanted to help her. also i dreamt of L&O: SVU and Elliot and some others were playing baseball. it was night, and one of them asked about Pete, who is Mandy Patinkin from Criminal Minds. this is the third time i've dreamt about Chris Meloni. i guess it's those SVU marathons. i dreamt i was in a huge mall earlier and there were good restaurants. but i dun remember if i ate. the mall had glass bridges and glass stuff and it was beautiful. what does it mean when it's night in a dream?
i forgot, i had a nightmare. my hands were sick. green and white and pink spaghetti came out of my palms, it was gross. i felt disgusting and ugly and diseased. i was at the mall and there was this clock shop and the clerk was a guy i had talked to before, now i couldn't because he'd see my hands. i left and went back to school or something, and i washed my hands and the things went away, but they kept coming back. whenever i washed my hands they went away. it didn't feel like it removed the disease. it was so weird, the palms of my hands were like this place where all my grossness and badness came out of but even now my palms feel weird. then again i wash my hands a lot. but it's like the dream left sore hands.
(09-13-2011, 10:20 AM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Blah, had such a complicated dream last night. It was like some kind of Star Wars good and evil battle, but it was going on at the mall. I was this soldier that got betrayed and then the bad guy tried to sacrifice me to some ancient gods or something. A bunch of friends showed up and were trying to help me. We went in a movie theater, and apparently I was supposed to watch Lord of the Rings. It was a "smokers" part of the theater, and that room was all crappy and full of cigarette smoke, and the lights were still on, making the experience very unenjoyable. I kept wondering why I was supposed to be watching this movie when the bad guy could just walk in at any moment. Wouldn't it be better to get as far away as possible? I woke up, and when I went back to sleep the whole plot had transferred to this monument of white stones where the sacrifice was supposed to take place. For some reason I suddenly wasn't wearing any pants, and was trying to find some before the bad guy got back. It was really weird.

why do dreams take place at malls? it's just so tacky. wonder what the cigarette smoke was. and the lights are interesting. lighting in dreams, what does it mean? i feel it's significant when i dream of lights. i have dreamt red lights, darkness at night and weird lights in the dark.

Oh, I think I missed that. What did you say about it? You have piqued my curiousity.

(09-14-2011, 01:20 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Gemini I think I was spot on in my assessment of your ascension! Smile

During my awakening experience in October, 2010 I actually walked around outside without clothes at all, thinking and feeling I was already in 4D. There was just a small bit of anxiety but really not all that much. I take it that where I'm from, it's more natural to not have any.

(09-14-2011, 01:20 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]ahktu for some reason I have also had dreams where I did not wear any pants. Wonder what that could mean ?

Brittany

I've heard suddenly being naked in a dream can represent insecurities, or also showing your "true self". If you are uncomfortable with the nakedness, it shows you are not fully comfortable with your true self.

Oceania, I couldn't help but laugh when you talked about spaghetti coming out of your hands. That is a WEIRD dream! It seems like you have a lot of dreams with both famous people and with weird things happening to your body. I would think it has to do with your self image...possibly it is in flux right now?

I had several very vivid dreams last night. In the first I was back in college (this is a recurring dream I have...I've always been ashamed of the fact that I flunked out of college). It was finals time and I was supposed to turn in this massive project for my art class, but I'd only gotten a small part of it done. I apparently had two art teachers. One was being very nice to me, though he didn't understand why I hadn't finished my work. The other was being a total arse, insulting my artwork and treating me like I was an idiot. This reminds me of the two art teachers I DID have in college, one who was very understanding and one who called my work "crap." I ended up flunking and I was trying to pack up everything in my dorm room because I was getting sent home. I felt very ashamed...very similar to how I felt when I really did flunk.

In the second dream I, along with three other people, somehow got sent back in time to 2009. I was totally freaking out, trying to explain to people that I was in the wrong time, but no one believed me. I just couldn't imagine having to live the next several years all over again. I needed to get back to my own time NOW. I tried to use my future credit card in an ATM and it ate the thing because it didn't recognize that the card existed. I remember extreme feelings of frustration and fear in this dream.

In the last dream I was an assassin in some fantasy land. My partner was this guy who had been cursed with immortality and wanted nothing more than to die because he had lived for so long. We were supposed to go kill this king and steal these magical artifacts he had in his basement. My partner was thinking some of the artifacts might actually be able to kill him, so he was very excited.

We snuck into this king's castle, and he apparently had this large group of people that protected him. I realized we would have to go through them all to get to the king. One of the people was a child- a young boy no older than nine. I was like "There is no way I can kill a kid." In fact, I didn't want to kill anyone, and was wondering why I was an assassin in the first place. Finally my partner couldn't take it anymore and he jumped out waving his sword around and yelling and being really dramatic.

I sighed and said "Look, this is nothing personal. It's just our contract."
The woman who seemed to be the leader of the group of people seemed very understanding, and we started sword fighting, and we were chatting while we fought. The funny thing is, I couldn't even see our swords. It was like we were just pretending...like it was all some kind of show, but it was real at the same time. I knew I had an advantage over the woman because she used two-handed weapons, and kept both hands on her sword at all time. I was wielding with one hand because I could fight with two blades at once. Deflecting her blows with one arm was a strain but I knew I had another blade hidden on me and I could pull it out and surprise her. I didn't want to kill her, though, and I was wondering if I could somehow just knock her out or incapacitate her. Could we get the artifacts without killing anyone? She asked me how "things were in the north" and then I woke up. O__O

Meerie

Gem, it's on page 153 of treehuggers, post 3043
it's not about fame. TV people are my family. the ones i love. i've always dreamt about them. the hand thing is probably my semf image and ocd.

Brittany

I had a really odd dream last night that I was in my bathroom, and some huge force came into my body and lifted me into the air. I felt this power building up from my root chakra, and it came up my throat and a blue flower came out of my throat, and somehow this flower transmitted a message that "they" are supporting "us" and it will all be okay.

I also had a dream that some majorly bad people were after me, but all my friends banded together and followed me around everywhere to protect me- even old friends from school I haven't seen in years. It was a very comforting feeling.

There was also some completely random stuff...a bunch of people running around in Harley Quinn costumes and about a ton of mint chocolate chip ice cream being dumped in the baler at work...O_O

Meerie

I had a weird dream last night. It was in some kind of work situation, and there was this huge room and I was looking for my hiking shoes there. It was huge and empty and there was another guy, could have been a colleague. I asked him and we talked a bit. Since I could not find my shoes I decided to move on. After I had left the room I heard the guy talk on the phone, and I got the impression he was talking nasty stuff about me, how ugly I was etc.
Then I was in another room, similar to the room at work where the incoming mail is distributed. Prince William and Kate entered and I gave them their mail, they had quite a pile of it and we chatted a bit.
The first part is about my issues with self-worth, or lack thereof, I guess. But I kind of wonder why the royals showed up?
oh and my jaw hurt really bad this morning, I guess I must have gnashed my teeth a lot. Confused

Brittany

I had a bizarre dream in which these two malevolent women were trying to kidnap me, and I was pulling bright blue orbs out of a lake to defend myself. I then started pulling the whole lake, making it splash one of the women in hopes of driving them back.

Meerie, authoritative figures (royal people) in your dreams can represent your higher self or superconscious. It may be that your higher self stopped by to give you some encouragement. Smile
Here's one of my last night dreams:

A runway, huge. An aircraft entering it and heading for taking-off. It's a mega-huge-bigtime-hyper craft! It moves slowly but majestically. I have this feeling that being so huge it's a part of a security process complementary to that one of the Eisenhower highway system [highways can be used as runways if airports can't. Did I read that here in the forum yesterday?]. It's a ship so incredibly gigantic that it carries a dozen other crafts and not light ones, but jumbo-jet like! Inmense!!! There are four in the fuselage tail area, four upon one wing and four upon the other. It feels like the space shuttle in its early artmospheric test flights. He mega ship takes off and when it's in the air, the rest of the crafts start taking off as well. I know I am in one of these ships because I've seen them takinf off, but I'm not sitting as a passenger or in the cockpit. One of the ships veers to the right. I'm flyin with it, but in the outside, adhered or held to the prow, like a figurehead, but alive and so happy! I enjoy the exact point of view of the ship itself. I feel the air in my body, but it's more than that - I feel greatness. I perfectly and clearly see the places we fly over – houses, buildings, trees... It's an absolutely pleasant feeling, perception. I feel no fear at all. I'm in a state far, far away from fear or defenselessness.

Brittany

Had a nice dream last night in which I started walking and ended up on this beautiful farm. There were all different kinds of animals sitting on the front lawn, including a puma, a peacock and what appeared to be some lemmings. They were all coexisting peacefully. I went inside the farmhouse and some people from L/L were there. There was also a fantastic sunset. I really wanted to show my husband the sight, but was sad because I realized by the time I walked back home to get him, the sunset would be gone and everyone would be asleep.

3DMonkey

ahktu, because of this thread, I frequently think of you when I write my dreams down.

last week, I had a wonderful dream of an old victorian home and hours of laughing with my two year old. The previous day, I was obsessed with how I could remodel my house construction and, in a moment, I dropped everything to enjoy my moment with said toddler.

Last night, I dreamt I was outside, pointing thru my window at a "dark figure" inside my home. Walking to meet this black shadow at the back door, I was paralyzed to open it. Instead, I 'said' "f*** it" and opened the door with my mind. The shadow grabbed me by the neck, and I woke .... thinking I was feeling the shaking vibrations of my head.

dreams dreams dreams Smile

Oh yeah!, something cool that happened during my "wonderful laughing dream". Reiterate, it was laugh laugh laugh, very joyful. .... I woke from this dream hearing tiny footsteps on carpet (something not uncommon at all. Yes, tiny footsteps on carpet are enough to wake me from slumber. Seven years of parenting, I tell ya!). Anyway, my almost 2 year old daughter appeared on my side of the bed immediately, IMMEDIATELY, after this dream. .... Let me tell you, babies go to Mommy's side of the bed. This was the first time ever for baby to come to Daddy's side. ... I don't know what it means, but it was a pleasant dream with a pleasant awakening.

Dreams dreams dreams, huh?

Brittany

That's awesome, Monkey. I love sharing dreams, and I'm thrilled that I'm not the only one who posts on this thread. Smile

Meerie

(09-19-2011, 08:21 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Had a nice dream last night in which I started walking and ended up on this beautiful farm. There were all different kinds of animals sitting on the front lawn, including a puma, a peacock and what appeared to be some lemmings. They were all coexisting peacefully. I went inside the farmhouse and some people from L/L were there. There was also a fantastic sunset. I really wanted to show my husband the sight, but was sad because I realized by the time I walked back home to get him, the sunset would be gone and everyone would be asleep.
Cool dream! And I would love to have dreams about spaceships and aliens more often. Instead I dreamt of fruit last night... blue plums and wonderful green peppers. But they were hanging high in the trees! but somehow I managed to grab one of the lovely juicy peppers.

I was with a group of people. I guess they were friends, at someone's home. I was watching a movie with them, called "acorns and...something", I don't remember what the something in the name was. I saw the ending with a fox anthro character. He had a really bad itch on his butt he was trying to scratch with a ceiling fan. (It might sound funny but it was really a heartwarming scene). It totally made sense in the dream, and it was actually pretty cool. Lack of gravity was just a given, it was totally natural.

After it was over I went over to the computer, and downloaded the movie so I could watch that part again. I was sort of being sneaky as this was important to me and my friends wanted to watch another movie. The internet in the dream was neat cause I had the movie in like 5 seconds. I went to about 1/2 way and played and the film said my name "Thomas" and my last name. I thought it interesting that my name was in the movie, but was more concerned that it alerted to the friends that I was there, and they called for me to come join them. I asked if they had any tea, and they showed me a pitcher, so I left the computer without having saw that scene again.

When I got in with them, the movie was going. But it was more than a movie. There were anthro characters dancing. But the visual quality I was seeing was probably the best I could experience at my level of development. But it was the lighting that was the most impressive between them.
I got so excited, saying "omg omg omg. The lighting, it looks...alive. It's incredible. I've never seen anything so real. This is by far my favorite movie." It was like looking through a window that was clearer than any on Earth, but not even noticing the TV anymore.

And my voice sounded like some cartoon character I remember, and I thought that was really cool too. I loved my voice.

I remember the dream here, but my 3D mind can't even visualize the quality of what that dream was. It totally makes this world black and white by comparison. I was seeing a new perception of reality. It goes way beyond our 3D movies here. The visual quality I saw really could not be produced here in 3D I don't believe. I've seen some amazing holographic technology, but that pales in comparison.

Even my experience in October with that movie pales in comparison to the visual quality. I mean, it could not have been more perfect for me at my current level of development. I wasn't living in the past trying to recreate that experience. I let it go, and was rewarded with a new perspective. It definitely makes all my spiritual work worth it. I mean, anthro characters, in full 3D demonstrated with the best visual quality, and alive, fluid lighting I have ever seen. Yes, the light was fluid. It wasn't moving much, but I could tell it was fluid. Even dust in the air was hyperreal.

Brittany

Last night I dreamed I missed next year's homecoming, and I was very sad. Sad There was also some very weird stuff about birds, and I was eating at Olive Garden with my parents, but the food was a lot better than it usually is because they were having some kind of audit or something.

I've also been consistently dreaming of a certain city for the past five years or so. It looks slightly futuristic...nothing too sci fi, but a little bit more advanced than what we have now. It is a very clean, beautiful city. I wonder if it is somewhere I've been in the past, or will be in the future.

That sounds like an awesome dream, Gemini. I've had dreams where the colors were like nothing on Earth. I've never seen anything so beautiful in 3D...to the point where mundane objects were fascinating simply because of their clarity and vibrancy. I always feel a deep longing when I wake up from those dreams. You sure have a thing for anthros, don't you? Maybe you were one on your home planet. Smile
i can't remember. it was long. i slept an hour and thought it was longer. my kitty is sick and he went outside and i was drifting off and kept thinking about him and how i should go get him. cuz it was raining. but i was so tired. and then i had dreams where i went and got him, he had walked a bit and i had to follow him and carry him home. then i was happy. but then i think he went out again and i had to carry him home. lol. but it felt like i was dreaming for 4 hours but apparently he was gone for one hour. i wastched Inc eption and they say 5 minutes is an hour or what was it.

Brittany

Had another one of those dreams where I got up, tried to turn on the lights, found out they wouldn't turn on, then woke up. I have that dream all the time.

Meerie

And then you dreamt that you went to b4th to post about that dream....