Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am truly in awe at the Power of Dreams.

if there is something the Conscious Mind (limited) cannot solve, the Unconscious Mind can furnish a solution (unlimited).

it is always in code, and is dressed up in the figures and scenes that you have seen in real life and movies.

don't mistake it as 'such and such' coming to talk to you in your dreams.

it is almost ALWAYS about YOU.
Another "elevator" dream. I was in an old (as in richly worked woodwork) university hospital building (with classrooms and offices and adjoining wards). I was trying to go to the 5th floor and entered an elevator. I couldn't find the button for the 5th floor. A nurse in the elevator said that I had to use another elevator; this one didn't go to the restricted floors. So I went across the room to another elevator. This one had a button for the 5th floor, but nothing happened when I pressed it, or at least the elevator didn't move. Some more people came in to the elevator, and the elevator seemed to take up the whole room. I sat down on the floor waiting for more people. Somebody said that the elevator is just waiting for a certain number of people to arrive before it goes.

[This has a pretty clear interpretation in my mind - of trying to ascend to the 5th level but having to wait to ensure a larger harvest]

Also, a while back I had a dream of talking with an admin assistant at my school (I'm a teacher) and I asked if she was busy. She said that she was very busy dealing with requests from students wanting to know their graduation status. She said that she told them that she couldn't tell them because not all the grades have come in yet, but that they should know soon. I asked when the graduation was to be and she said "on October 11". I mentally said to myself, well today's September 17 so that means graduation is in about three weeks.

[so - by my dream self's calculation, graduation is going to be on 10-11-12!]

I had a dream where I was drawing something on a big sheet of paper. I drew a ship(the ones on water) but with balloons tied to it. But all of a sudden I was ON that ship, and there was people having dinner on it..

Yeah..

Also I had kind of an ascension dream as well, although I might just have become semi-conscious during an Out of Body separation. I felt extreme amounts of energy buzzing my whole body, especially my heart, I got really afraid. But then I decided to accept my fate, and it was alright, and I flew off.

Brittany

I had a long, weird dream last night, much of which I have forgotten.

I was at a different Kroger, and it was weird looking and had this big deli-style cafeteria place in it. There was an extensive menu and I was trying to order a sandwich, but there was nobody behind the counter to prepare the food. There was one older woman walking around back there (the area behind the counter was huge), but she seemed to be ignoring everyone.

A bunch of stuff I don't remember happened, and then I was in this mansion type of place with some of my friends, along with a bunch of little kids. There was this malevolent woman who was brainwashing people into being her minions for whatever dark cause she was pursuing. She shot this big...pile of black stuff at a little blonde boy who was with me. It wrapped around him almost like a blanket. He had been flying (which everyone saw as completely natural), but the black stuff made him fall to the ground. He started crying and the lady told him not to worry. She could see the darkness inside of him and thought he would enjoy what she was going to turn him into. Then one of her minions came up behind her and bashed her in the head with a brick and she fell over, dead I guess. He had apparently broken the mind control.

Later I was at some kind of get-together in a big backyard. Carla was there, but it was like she had fused with Jane Roberts (Seth Material) and they were one person. She started acting all goofy and channeling this entity who seemed to just want to be silly. I was drawing pictures of faces at a rapid pace. Somehow all this stuff culminated but I don't remember enough to know what was actually happening. A bunch of BIG stuff...some big energy was going down. Carla/Jane/the entity were somehow involved. Then something happened and I had a big realization about the pictures. I can't explain what it was or how I came to it. I started flipping through the pictures and they started...changing. I don't know how to explain it. All I remember is hearing the name "Loki." being said in my head. I was drawing Loki. I really wish I could remember more. It seemed really important but the details faded really quick.

Brittany

Just had another one while napping. Walter and I were at some sort of fancy club/resort type of place. It had a huge, nice pool, lots of food, very elegant. He wanted to go swimming and I realized I had forgotten my bathing suit. We lived nearby so I wanted to just walk home and get it, but for some reason doing that seemed impossible.

Plus the pool was not open yet. We found out it was opening for the first time of the season that night. It seemed like everyone was driving a van or an SUV and they had all opened up the backs of their vehicle as if they were having a tailgaiting party, and everyone had all these colored pillows in the backs of their cars. It was this massive party type of situation. A lot of people had the back doors of their vehicles propped up like roofs, as if they were expecting it to rain.

It gets really sketchy for a while. I was suddenly ravenous hungry and was eating in an undignified manner. On and off my parents kept showing up and trying to get me to come back to church with them or something like that. A random woman kept asking me where my dad was. She made me nervous. I felt like she wanted to hurt my dad.

I walked to the end of the club area and looked out into the trees beyond and I saw a shadow person run by out there and it scared me, though the fear was severely muted. A lot of times in my dreams I do not feel the appropriate emotions. Something horrible will happen and I will feel completely blank, or even aroused or happy. I realize it is not the right emotion, but it is as if someone has scrambled up the connections in my brain.

I ended up at my parents' house, and the woman drove up in their driveway and started asking for my dad again. A slim, red-haired woman and a tall, fairly large guy with dark hair came out of the house, as if they were going to protect my dad, then I woke up.
do you decode these aktu?

I find if I don't figure mine out 5 minutes after waking, they're pretty much a lost cause.

I know your subconscious/Higher Self is trying to tell you stuff, but they can be so damned cryptic at times!

- -

I had one the other night where Batiatus (a character from the tv show Spartacus) was running around trying to capture me (I was an escaped slave lol)

I find it amazing that others have such detailed dream narratives. Most of mine (80%) would consist of one key scene, and then I crack that riddle for some insight/catalyst I need to work on.
maybe it's your past as STS haunting you?

Brittany

It doesn't haunt me. The path I chose brought me to where I am, and I am happy with where I am. Still, I wonder if old friends drop in to visit from time to time. Like relatives who stop by without warning and just won't leave.

Meerie

(02-18-2012, 08:38 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Plus the pool was not open yet. We found out it was opening for the first time of the season that night. It seemed like everyone was driving a van or an SUV and they had all opened up the backs of their vehicle as if they were having a tailgaiting party, and everyone had all these colored pillows in the backs of their cars. It was this massive party type of situation. A lot of people had the back doors of their vehicles propped up like roofs, as if they were expecting it to rain.

It gets really sketchy for a while. I was suddenly ravenous hungry and was eating in an undignified manner. On and off my parents kept showing up and trying to get me to come back to church with them or something like that. A random woman kept asking me where my dad was. She made me nervous. I felt like she wanted to hurt my dad.

pool -> water - feelings?? or feminine side? not the time for it, since it was not opened yet?
eating ravenously -> ingesting wisdom?
someone trying to hurt your dad? -> your male side being threatened?

oguz

i'd like to tell a dream i had had 1 month ago. it's short however different.

i always dream of twinflame and pure love. you know twinflame is the One with whom you can live loveliest love.

My dream is about this.

Once, sleeping at night, suddenly i began to see two people. One of these is a friend another my twinflame image. After this twinflame image calls my friend, throws of her upper wearing ( being up half-naked Smile) and begins to kiss him. While girl kisses the boy tenderly, at the background a sound begins saying " it's summertime....". However the voice is amazing. so gentle and tender. along with twinflame image, it's like as if you' re in a fairy tale.

There is just a bit more to it , i can tell you if you pm.

My dream was like this.

I had a dream where I was following the Orion Confederation from world to world, and incarnating to offset the STS influences they were trying to offer the various planets.

I had my own 'Chariot' but not armed for war, but equipped with Love & Light cannons.

go figure Tongue

- -
(02-23-2012, 11:27 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I had my own 'Chariot' but not armed for war, but equipped with Love & Light cannons.

go figure Tongue

- -

Why does this bring up the image of phallic symbols ha ha ha.BigSmile

Fairly recently I had co-opted dreams, until I became aware of what and why things kept invading my personal space. Somehow dreams can be modified or created for us, letting us also make choices in that realm. I was very happy to find that I had power over negative creations, and made the right choices in these dreams, without allowing fear to influence me.

Brittany

I had a dream that I was holding a soul in my hands. I don't really even know how to describe it. It was like liquid light of all different colors. The colors were so bright they made the colors I see in waking life look dull. The liquid soul twisted into different shapes in my hands- the shapes resembled fractals. I was in awe of the beauty of it. Completely blown away. I think I was looking at my own soul.

I also had a dream I don't remember much of, but I remember there was this man that I really wanted, and we were in bed together and about to have sex, and he suddenly said something very insulting that completely ruined the mood. Later an attractive woman who was apparently his ex started making out with me in an attempt to make him jealous. I was enjoying her attentions, but as he walked into the room I just lost interest in all of it. I realized I wanted the man, and at that point seemed to have forgotten how much of a jerk he had been to me. He started wooing me again, but I can't remember if we actually did anything. It reminds me of a girl I know who keeps dating jerk guys because she has no self esteem. I wonder if this is a note to myself that my self esteem needs to be kicked up a few notches again to keep that indigo ray open.
I also had another dream where I think it was my Soul Group. There were 17 of us. When we incarnated, we always had a buddy to back us up, so we would not be left adrift in the world. It was not always a 'mating partnership' but could be brother/sister, best friends, or a parent and child. In either case, we always had at least one other person to support us.

Can I ask, how intensely does everybody dream? I have big, long, detailed dreams every night that I can always recall in the morning. I tried recording them for a little while, but quickly got bored of writing 8-9 pages out every day. They're rarely prophetic or anything like that, and I always enjoy reliving the emotions the following day.

My friends reckon they don't dream as much as I, but I've never asked anyone who is spiritually "alert".

Brittany

My dreams vary. Some are extremely vivid and intense. Some even have elaborate plots, like movies. Others are choppy, blurry and generally don't make a great deal of sense. I have some dreams I refer to as "teaching dreams", where I don't actually remember the dream but have the impression that a great deal of information was downloaded into my head while I slept.
(02-23-2012, 09:15 PM)TheFifty9Sound Wrote: [ -> ]Can I ask, how intensely does everybody dream? I have big, long, detailed dreams every night that I can always recall in the morning. I tried recording them for a little while, but quickly got bored of writing 8-9 pages out every day.

Me, too. If I recorded all my dreams I'd never have time for anything else. I have a lot of epic-length dreams; some of them would make good movie plots.

I continue to have frequent post-apocalyptic dreams lately, and also a lot of dreams featuring tornadoes.
me too Lynn. and the movie dreams impress me. usually i couldn't come up with plots as elaborate.
I have very vivid dreams most of the time. Sometimes I have "working" dreams where I actually go somewhere and help someone, or meet up with a group to discuss how to help someone etc. This is a repetitive event for me. To travel to the meeting place or get to where we're going to go help out, we travel in these tube-like things that are similar to what you might see in a movie - the one that comes to mind is Contact - they are stringy. Actually, I'd say it's more like being a signal sent to a nerve cell from somewhere inside the human body. There is also a sort of Union Central where all these "string tubes" come together and I jump into whichever tube will take me to my assignment/mission.

I've actually had a very close soul-mate-friend (another female) repeat something similar to me. We met for lunch and she seemed really tired and when I asked why, she told me she'd been "off doing spiritual work" the night before, then told me something very similar.

Early this morning I dreamt that I was part of the Earth's energy matrix, all linked up with other-selves. It was a very powerful, joyful, energizing event!
That's really interesting. I never have dreams like some of the ones being described here. I never dream about flying through space, or war or anything like that. I'm just forever wandering about and finding myself in odd situations.
Dreaming in Archetypes?

my dreams of late have been of the Archetypes.

that is not to say that I dream directly of the Enchantress, the Magician, or the Chariot, but when decoded in my own mind, they can be seen as refinements of understandings of these Cards.

by playing out a particular scenario or dream sequence, it highlights a particular situation or representation of that Card or Energy.

it has definitely been most helpful in continuing my personal understandings/relationship with the Tarot.

- -

I am also intruiged if this aids in Polarization.

this particular passage has always struck me as particularly amazing:

Quote:As a mind/body/spirit complex consciously chooses the path of the adept and, with each energy balanced to a minimal degree, begins to open the indigo-ray energy center the so-called dreaming becomes the most efficient tool for polarization, for, if it is known by the adept that work may be done in consciousness while the so-called conscious mind rests, this adept may call upon those which guide it, those presences which surround it, and, most of all, the magical personality which is the Higher Self in space/time analog as it moves into the sleeping mode of consciousness. With these affirmations attended to, the activity of dreaming reaches that potential of learn/teaching which is most helpful to increasing the distortions of the adept towards its chosen polarity.

i dreamt dawvid wilcock was too busy to bite me, but i met his assistant who did bite me. that david, always so busy.

Brittany

Before I went to sleep I was emotionally riled up about a certain issue. I have a tendency to project hundreds of "what if" worst case scenarios, and nearly worried myself into not being able to sleep at all. I had two dreams, one right after the other, that I felt were very symbolic and intricately related to each other.

In the first dream I was driving my dad and a friend to the park. I pulled into the parking lot and saw a car that had a bunch of young people standing around it. One of the people was a large, brutish-looking guy with an aggressive posture. He suddenly started yelling at one of the people in the group, and got progressively louder and more hostile to those around him. Soon he was screaming at the top of his lungs at this poor girl, and I was wondering if he was about to get physically violent. He then suddenly noticed me looking at him from inside the car, and he stormed over to my car and started screaming at me through the window. He looked strong enough to rip the car door off if he wanted and I was genuinely frightened. Then, suddenly I realized that his gross physical strength was nothing compared to my inner power, and I had no reason to be afraid of this silly brute. I gave him a firm glare and released my aura, projecting my presence onto him. He immediately stopped yelling, got a frightened look on his face, and began to back away. I continued to glare at him until it was obvious he wasn't going to start anything else.

In the second dream I was driving my mom to a friend's house and a flock of huge bird monsters with glowing red eyes and sharp talons started chasing my car. My mom started screaming that it was the apocalypse and I was frightened. I then suddenly opened my heart to these creatures and saw that they were the Creator. My heart was filled with love, I was no longer afraid of the birds, and they stopped chasing the car.

In the first dream I used what I would consider an STS method of alleviating the problem. In the second dream, a decidedly STO procedure. Both were successful because they contained one common element: a lack of fear. When I woke up I felt the message resounding in my head- "You have nothing to fear. Go forward." Once fear is overcome, anything is possible.

I feel that my parents being with me in the car in both dreams could symbolize the presence of my higher self and/or guidance system.

I also had an odd dream in which I saw a giant, glowing indigo symbol in the sky. I was pointing it out to my parents through their kitchen window, yelling "Hey, look at that!" The symbol then somehow turned into a tablet which landed on the back porch. It seemed like a large, insanely complex alien Ipad. I was trying to figure out how to use it, but my dogs got all excited at the sight of it and kept running around trying to jump on the thing, and my mom kept firing off questions I didn't know the answers to, so I was having a hard time concentrating. It was strange.
I had a wicked dream in which giant machines were Harvesting Light from the ocean. I was in a speedboat with 2 others, and we were whipping past these mechanical structures as they were extracting/pulling Pure Light out of the Ocean. It speaks to Alchemy inside me. It speaks to a Scooping. It speaks to a Light that is Ever-Ready, and waiting.

some of these mechanical structures were gigantic, like oil-rig size or the size of buildings out in the ocean.

and then the speedboat reached the end of it's course. And in the dream I had to take a piss (which I assume was a cue from the real world lol) and so I went to the LOO in the dream.

the detail was so ASTONISHINGLY VIVID. I am not normally an image guy (I tend to see/visualise concepts more) but this was like HD quality.

whoa!
(03-16-2012, 12:05 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I had a wicked dream in which giant machines were Harvesting Light from the ocean. I was in a speedboat with 2 others, and we were whipping past these mechanical structures as they were extracting/pulling Pure Light out of the Ocean. It speaks to Alchemy inside me. It speaks to a Scooping. It speaks to a Light that is Ever-Ready, and waiting.

some of these mechanical structures were gigantic, like oil-rig size or the size of buildings out in the ocean.

and then the speedboat reached the end of it's course. And in the dream I had to take a piss (which I assume was a cue from the real world lol) and so I went to the LOO in the dream.

the detail was so ASTONISHINGLY VIVID. I am not normally an image guy (I tend to see/visualise concepts more) but this was like HD quality.

whoa!

Awesome dream! What do you mean by Scooping?

(03-16-2012, 01:51 PM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome dream! What do you mean by Scooping?

it seems to be some sort of metaphor for the interaction of mind and spirit.

but these things are so damn coded it's hard to know for sure lol.

I was thinking of starting a Dream Analysis thread, but this thread seems to serve all purposes.

Tongue
Last night I had a lucid moment during a dream, so I decided to meditate. I emptied my mind of all thoughts (this was much easier than during a normal waking state). I rose up into the air suddenly like a helium balloon. I floated over a river gorge that had sheer red sandstone walls, then down to into the gorge, and hovered over the river. I stayed there for a while, having no thoughts, then began floating back up, next to one of the gorge walls. When I got up next to the edge of the gorge I decided to stop meditating, and instantly I stopped floating, and had to hold on to the edge of the cliff for dear life (not easy, as it was slick with snow). The rest of the dream then continued on in a confused fashion, and I won't relate it here.

I think I will start meditating more often in dreaming, and see if I can lengthen the sessions.Cool

Ludi

If you have not heard of it i suggest checking out Carl Jung's theories on dream interpretation and analysis. I myself have recently had some very unusual dreams, for example in one i was actually killed in car accident only to wake up in another dream where i was in a library. I inspected a book and had some weird words on it that i wrote down upon waking. These words were sanskrit that were in english characters in my dream, anyways these words from a language i do not speak or know very accurately described myself and what i need to do.. Just thought i'd share Smile
Love and Light to all!
thanks Lightseeker. I think you were the magic 111,111th visitor to this thread!

[Image: 7VtQB.jpg]

a testament to the power of dreams and long-lived threads.

BigSmile

Meerie

hehe plenum, watch out for what I am going to reveal about you now BigSmile

I dreamt that I was in some sort of community, and I was going to provide drugs. When I came down from the elevator with two packages of drugs (one of them looked like weed, the other one I cant really describe, more whitish maybe) plenum was there in the hall and said "I will carry them for you"
and I gave them to him. Of course he did not only carry them, but he took them (cunning Tongue). He was in some separate room and I was in what looked like a community room, like a big dormitory. His brother came by and wanted to know where plenum was and I led him in. Plenums brother was very tall and wore a suit, formally dressed, like some guy who works for a business company, and I did not really find him sympathetic.
plenum joined us then and sat down to my right, and he wore dark convex glasses, that looked a bit like the ones you have when you go diving. He was giggling the whole time, clearly under the influence of the drugs (LSD) and I looked at him and started giggling too, my whole body was shaking.
Then I thought about how I would best proceed to take the LSD and I figured it would be lovely to be out in nature, in a forest, and consciously planned the experience. But then I thought "what when I am still in the forest and it gets dark"
and that was a bit scary.
That is how the dream ended