Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Brittany

I had a vivid dream last night that was chock full of symbolic imagery. It was another “possession” dream, but it differed from the other countless dreams I have had in that genre in several ways.

A lot of the dream is just a big blur, but the part I clearly remember was that I was going to be possessed. Either the possession had been going on sporadically for some time or somehow everyone simply realized it was going to happen because everyone was making a big deal over it. They had me hooked up to all kinds of medical equipment to monitor the effects on my physical body, and camera men were filming the whole thing and there was a crowd of reporters outside the hospital I was in, waiting to ask questions about it.

The actual act of possession is all a blur to me, but I remember watching the video of it that had been made afterwards, staring into my own face as these things happened to me. Before whatever it was actually entered into me several rather obvious omens began manifesting around the room, such as a small statue of the Virgin Mary sitting on a dresser by my bed starting to cry blood. The camera man zoomed in on each one of these omens dramatically as they happened, and I thought it was impressive that he noticed them so quickly and captured them so perfectly when the video was supposed to be little more than a live feed. It seemed as if he had known what to expect.

Then came the moment of actual possession. My image on the screen made a few strange sounds, then my left eye began to sink into my head, the eyelid being pulled down like this:http://ringufan.intelligent-light.com/ (I know you've all seen the Ringu eye)
As this happened the image on the camera warped and became distorted, and I felt as if I were reliving the experience again. I felt a surge/flux of energy through that eye. My eye quickly returned to normal, then it dipped down again; another distortion, another energy flux. Then my face became…something else. I did more after that, but it gets blurry. That image of the eye is still crisp and clear in my head, however. I remember my eyes turned an unusual pale blue color and even the whites had a bluish tint to them.

Some more random things happened and it all somehow led into me finding out that Clayton had (without my knowledge) fathered my son and then killed him. I’m not sure how I never noticed giving birth to a son, but it was all a surprise to me. Clayton apparently felt some guilt over the murder, but resolutely believed that it had to be done. He was haunted by visions of the child torturing him in hell, but he accepted this as the consequence of his actions.

Clayton had also apparently been doing research on my possession. At this point I seemed to be experiencing his thoughts through journal entries. I would see scenes and hear his voice describing them, as if he were taking notes. There were several images of my biological father, who looked like a very muscular Latino man. He then was studying a photo of the crowd of reporters that had been outside of the hospital, and noticed a woman with messy brown hair in the back who didn’t really look like a reporter, and he surmised that it was my birth mother, who had showed up because she was concerned about me.

There was more to the dream, but that is all I remember clearly.

One of the ways this differed from my usual possession dreams was the level of emotional detachment, both in the events of the actual possession and in my reaction to seeing them later. Usually being possessed in my dreams feels similar to when I have a seizure in waking life (it is highly possible that I am simply having a seizure in my sleep when these dreams come about). It is a huge influx of violent energy that surges through my system and immediately overrides my natural thought process. My consciousness reverts to a state of pure instinct and I go into a form of “frenzy” in which I become highly dramatic and destructive. It feels more as if a bomb of negative energy exploded inside of me than as if a sentient entity were consciously puppeteering my actions. In this dream the whole process happened slowly and calmly, the eye appearing as if that which was inhabiting me simply wanted to greet the audience with its own eyes. Though the energy I experienced was intense there was not the same quality of abrasive, system-wrecking current I am used to.

There was also my reaction- usually I find these dreams highly distressing, both within the dream and when I wake up. It is hard to not experience terror when one loses all control over their body and even their thoughts. However, this time I found the whole thing a bit disturbing but was not met with the same feelings of panic and dread. It was more like “Oh. Hm. Well, that was creepy.”

Another way it differed was the obvious symbolism. Religious iconography, the media presence, birth giving, dramatic family relationships…Usually these dream occurrences are spontaneous and can interrupt whatever dream I was having at the time, but this seemed to be going off of a script, with literal dramatic camera angles and everything.

So now, my interpretation:

One of the first symbols I pulled out was this huge media drama reference. Everything being filmed, reporters crowding around to get a glimpse of something shocking…It seems very indicative of the way we can watch all manner of grotesque violence on TV these days and not even be phased by it, and I feel this could be a dream illustration of how the negative polarity likes to create a lot of drama to take people’s attention away from the building blocks of seeking. Is freaking out about negative entities, dissolving into either a state of panic or a state of righteous indignation, really a productive means of escalating one’s growth? No, IMO, but it all the paranormal flare gives it a spiritual flavor, and therefore seekers simply welcome these experiences into their lives and latch onto them like a tick to blood, out of blind fear or out of the fact that being the focus of such attention makes them feel special/draws attention and sympathy to their being. I have gone through this cycle of attachment several times myself, and I feel like this part of the dream is an ardent warning against such behavior, urging me to excuse myself from the cycle of fear and devote myself to that which is truly important. Those beings can only truly harm them if I allow it, and if my heart and will are focused, the most they can do is make noise from the bleachers. This is a mental process I have been involved in most ardently as of late, so I can see why the lesson would show up in my dreams.

The part about Clayton I think could possibly reflect my actual relationship with this person, as it has been on my mind (and, obviously in my dreams) as of late. He disappeared abruptly from my life, and this dream suggests that this may have been more out of a feeling of need than a desire to be rid of my company. For one reason or another, he felt that what he did was absolutely necessary, though is perhaps still visited by thoughts of what was and what could have been. I see the killing of the child as the cutting off of the growth of our relationship, keeping it from evolving beyond our individual selves and into something that was made out of the both of us, though of course that process happens naturally to a degree with ANY person you meet, if even only briefly. You can’t help but create something comprised of each of your energies.

I’m still trying to figure out what the references to my biological parents might represent. I have been searching for them for some time now, filling out the appropriate forms to have my adoption records opened, etc., so perhaps it was just a wish fulfillment dream, though I found it odd that my father was Latino. I don’t look the slightest bit Latino and share none of the features of the man that I saw. I’m not sure what symbolism might be involved there. Perhaps my mother in the crowd could indicate that she still thinks of me and my well being, though I have never met her.

Anyone see anything I may have missed? I feel like this dream was a message from my higher self (perhaps with the aid of a mischievous friend or two), and I want to make sure I understand the messages within it.

Brittany

Dreamed about a really fancy hotel last night. I couldn't believe I was allowed to stay in a place so nice, but someone had paid my whole way. A guy was driving me to the hotel and I asked him where we were, and he pointed out the window of the car and said "Don't you recognize those?" and I looked and it was the twin towers. I was like "We're in New York?" and he's like "Um, yeah. Duh." I thought it was weird that the twin towers were still standing, and wondered if they had rebuilt them because they looked somewhat different than before. I spent half of the dream looking for a restroom, but every restroom I went in had no stalls and was full of people, and there was no way I was just going to go in front of everyone. Then there was something about how money would be useless soon, but someone had left me something that I would be able to use instead of money. There was a lot of other stuff, too, but it was pretty much too weird to even explain.

ReptilianOrionLizardKing

i had weird dreams but i forgot them. very intense in ways of symbolic imagery that i couldn't understand.
like shapes had meanings. dunno what but i knew. maybe lucidity would help me understand.
I dreamt last night that I was going to visit someone, a friend, in a large apartment complex. It was nighttime, pretty late, and very dark. It seemed at first that no one else was around, and all the windows in the complex were dark, although there were a couple of outdoor lanterns that were still lit. As I was walking up the path and man came running up to me and handed me something that resembled a small USB jump drive. He said, "please take this and guard it with your life."

Then a shot rang out and he fell. He took my hand and told me to enter the building I was headed for where I would find a door beneath the stairs. He said the door was unlocked, but that once I entered I should use the deadbolt lock to lock and unlock the door three times, then one final lock would cause that door to dissappear, and would open another door on the opposite wall. I should enter that room, then repeat the deadbolt lock sequence. He then said he would join me there soon, that I would find everything I needed to be comfortable while I waited for him in the 2nd room.

I did as he instructed. The 2nd room was plain, but felt warm and cozy. There was a fridge filled with fresh fruits and vegetables and water. There was a comfy sofa, reading material (although I don't recall any of the titles), like a nice little sitting area you might find in anyone's home. The room was warmly lit, but I couldn't see a source for the light. I made myself at home and waited. I must have fallen asleep (in the dream) because I woke to the sound of the door openening and seeing the man who had been shot standing there smilling at me. It made me feel really loved and very joyful.

Then I woke up here again and have absolutely no idea what the dream meant.

Love and light and secrets on USB drives!
Ruth, I think you have been on some astral adventures.
Can you describe the man in your dream?
You may want to go and look at some stuff you may have on your USB drives.
(05-24-2012, 12:51 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Ruth, I think you have been on some astral adventures.
Can you describe the man in your dream?
You may want to go and look at some stuff you may have on your USB drives.

I have certainly traveled astrally many times in my dreams, and otherwise. I frequently travel to a "hub" or "station" of some sort where I get into a sort of tube thingy to travel elsewhere and do "work" or get instruction, or to give reports. It's very interesting, and honestly hasn't happened for awhile, ever since I volunteered to stay here as long as needed. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Good idea to look on my jump drives. Actually, there is one jump drive I need to look for - I can't find it anywhere. Thanks for the idea, Ashim.

The man looked . . . hmmmmmmm actually, like a male version of me, almost. Only he was man sized, not as short as I am, and of course more masculine in general. I do remember that I was envious of his hair! LOL - he had an amazing head of hair (mine is thinning a bit - probably from all my astral travels).

And I 've been remembering the dream today, and sort of walking through it again and I realized that the thingy he gave me didn't have secrets so much as very important information that needed to be kept safe from those who wanted to use it for . . . I don't want to say bad, but these "others", the ones who shot him, wanted to get the information to use it for their own benefit, and that would bring harm to the population in general. Does that make any sense?

In spite of him getting shot (it didn't seem to do more than knock him off his feet) the dream left me feeling really, really good. Much loved and trusted.

Hmmmm.
Seth, in his various books, discusses parallel realities, probable realities, and possible realities; and also remarks that we visit these in dreaming. I do this from time to time, and (sometimes) am sufficiently aware in dreaming to realize when this is happening.

Last night, in one dream, I found myself in a small rural town on the Coastal Plain of South Carolina. I was standing just outside a small house. I recognized it as a house in which the owner had run, for many years, a tiny country store; he was an old acquaintance of mine, but I had not seen him for some years. I walked in without knocking and called his name. The first room immediately upon entering the house was a small antechamber with a green leather (or faux leather) couch; to the left was the larger living room, which he used as a store. It was evident that he was semi-retired, and that he had few customers now. After a while he entered the first room and greeted me cordially by name, obviously glad to see me after a long absence. He was a tall, slender white man in his 60s. We sat down on the couch and chatted for about 10 minutes, discussing mundane events and catching up on each other's life. I then stood up, said my goodbye, and walked out of the house. I looked to my right, and saw, a couple of blocks away, a water tower, with "Stone, SC" written upon it.

I then woke up, tossed and turned for a few minutes, and went back to sleep.

Immediately I was in another dream, again in a small town on the coastal plain. I was next to a small, white wood-frame house; again I entered without knocking (clearly, I had spent years here, and was familiar enough to do such a thing). Inside was a large black lady in her late 40s, accompanied by several youngsters, whom I took to be her grandchildren. She greeted me warmly by name and bade me sit down on her couch. As I had in the previous dream, we chatted for about 10 minutes about mundane events and old times while the children stood around us and smiled.

I got up to leave and walked out of the house, and the others followed me out. I asked where we were, and all of the others appeared quite surprised; one of the granddaughters pointed to a water tower nearby, and I realized, reading "Stone" on it, that I was in the same small town as before, only 2 or three blocks on the opposite side of the water tower. I then asked which county we were in. My friend appeared stunned that I would ask such a question, and cut her eyes at me, as if I were mentally unstable. "Ridgeland", she said.

Now, in this life, I lived and worked in South Carolina for 11 years. There is a town called Ridgeland, and also a county called Richland; but there is no town called "Stone". But somewhere, in some parallel or probable reality, there is a small South Carolina town called "Stone", and evidently I, in a probable reality, was a respected member of the community for many years, long enough that I can just walk into local houses without even knocking. Somewhere, in some reality, neighbors are talking, saying, "We saw Eddie today, and he was actin' really strange!" Tongue

This sort of thing happens to me fairly often.
cool. reminds me of The Twilight Zone.
I had a dream where I went to a library and was studying with Carla. I didn't know it was Carla at first, but I asked her how long she had been studying the Law of One for, and she said since 1981, so it could only be her BigSmile

she brought an apple into the Library, and the librarian gave her a glass to put it in. There was also two queues, and she knew how to cut in front to join the shorter one (she must have had some sort of pass or something).

Brittany

I had a dream that has really stuck with me over the past few days, though I remember only a very small portion of it. When I woke up I realized the dream was very significant, but I just couldn't recall most of the details. It brought me some frustration, because I feel like it was important and I should be able to remember it.

In the dream I was sick or hurt or in danger- I can't remember which- and three individuals came to my aid. The only thing I remember about the first man was that he was a middle-aged white man. He took me to a safe place- a hospital or a shelter or something.

The second man was a jolly, rather plump black man who appeared to be in his 30's. He was either bald or had very short hair. He was with me at the safe place, and I think most of his service consisted of lifting my spirits and cleansing me of the despair the situation had brought me.

The third man was a thin black man with long, gnarly dreadlocks. He could have been anywhere from 30 to 50. He had VERY intense eyes. He looked pretty shaggy, like a homeless person or something, but his aura was very powerful. He was obviously much more than he seemed. He is the one I remember the clearest, and he is the one who got me out of the place and set me on the path of what I was supposed to do now (I don't remember what it was).

It kind of reminds me of the 3 ghosts of "A Christmas Carol" lol. I know there was enormous symbolism in the dream, and that these men represented something substantial. Guides, maybe? I felt like one of the big messages of the dream was "Remember, you have friends."
Huh... I dreamt of something similar tonight too, ahktu!!

I dreamt of a friend who was very sick, and he was lying in the bed, in a hospital too. I was one of his nurses who cared for him. I cleaned his body, and his I.V.'s among other things. Then I was sitting behind his back, and just holding him. He was very sick, and I was very, very worried about him.

At times, I felt a little bit sick myself, but at the end of this dream, we were standing outside, and he was healthy again. It was a sunny and beautiful day, and we were saying goodbye. When we said goodbye, we headed in opposite directions. But as we were walking in opposite ways, we could still communicate with each other, telepathically. We ended each other's sentences, among other things, and at the end we made a joke together. We laughed out loud at it, together, although we no longer could see each other in the physical... I don't know what it means yet, but guides or not, I believe that these dreams are about our friends.

Interesting that we had similar dreams tonight! =)

Brittany

I had such an ODD dream last night. Big chunks of it are missing, but I remember in one part I looked like this woman from WWII- that classic style with the curls in my hair, wearing a suit dress, etc. I ran into someone else who looked just like me, and come to find out some government program had cloned my body, as well as the body of several others. All the other people clones were made from were killed, but I had survived somehow. Aliens (or some other sort of creatures) had then inhabited the bodies and taken over the roles of the ones they had been cloned from. The woman posing as me said that my personality imprint was still affecting her mind. She didn't want to have my personality, and she didn't want to pretend to be me. She just wanted to do her own thing in her shiny new body. There were some big thugs coming up, like mafia-looking guys, and I think some sort of fight broke out but I can't remember.

Later (this may have been an entirely separate dream) I and several friends decided to magically gain access to hell somehow. I don't know WHY we wanted to go to hell, but we wound up down there. It was the classic hell like in Dante's Inferno, having so many levels to it and you were assigned to a level based on what you had done, though the visuals weren't quite the same. A lot of the different areas of hell looked like run down old neighborhoods. I remember we went into the level for Lust and it was pretty much just people having sex everywhere. It didn't look SO bad, except that the neighborhood was really crappy. There was a female demon that ran the level of Lust. Her name started with a C and I talked to her, but I don't remember much of that.

So finally we get all the way down to the last level of hell where Lucifer is supposed to reside. It looked a lot like somebody's basement. No fire and brimstone, no ice, no demons or monsters, just concrete walls and random junk stacked against them. Still, for some reason the place seemed very foreboding. By this point we had realized that coming to hell was a big mistake and just wanted to go back home, but of course that's not how it worked. Lucifer had sort of a secretary who said only one of us would be allowed to return and the rest would have to stay. She looked me over and said there was at least a fairly good chance I might be the one that got to go back.

Then Lucifer strolls into the room. He looked Mediterranean, with tan skin and semi-long black curly hair. He had a distinct, straight nose and piercing brown eyes and was wearing a black business shirt and black pants. He had the appearance of being in his mid-30's. I found him marginally attractive but nothing I would swoon over, which I found odd because I've always imagined that the "devil" would present himself as everything you desire.

He ignored us all at first, then he came over to me and said "Let's dance." and I got embarrassed and told him I don't know how to dance. He just smiled and said "Yes, you do." and he pulled me out into the middle of the floor and was trying to dance with me, but I literally did NOT know how to do the type of dance he was wanting to do (ballroom dancing), and I was just stumbling around trying to follow his movements and looking like a ninny. He seemed to get bored with this pretty quickly and I felt bad because how many people get the opportunity to dance with Lucifer, and here I was messing it all up.

Then he told me that if I could win this dance contest he was having, he would let me go. I pointed out that I had just illustrated the fact that I had little knowledge of formal dancing and he just waved it off. There was this weird, special kind of dance style that had to be followed that I can't really describe now...it had something to do with which foot you moved at which time, and each foot could only be moved in certain ways, as if the feet were chess pieces. Some other people were dancing in that style and it looked cool but remarkably difficult. I really didn't want to dance in a contest when I couldn't even dance for fun.

At some point I was very close to Lucifer and I suddenly felt this overwhelming attraction to him, even though I didn't find him especially handsome. I was this close to just hurling myself onto him. I quickly realized this was a glamour, though, or simply a result of standing too close to his aura, so I fought back the urge.

Finally I think he said something that made me angry, and I was like "Fine! You want a dance, I'll f***ing dance!" And I started dancing in the style I usually dance in, which is completely spontaneous and tribal, and somehow I was able to also dance in the contest style. I really had no idea what I was doing, I was just letting it happen. Lucifer was watching and the smile on his face was growing wider and wider. When I finished he said I could go home.

I ended up popping up in this neighborhood that was pretty far from my house. I wasn't even sure where I was, and was a bit annoyed, figuring this was a parting joke from Lucifer. This man drove up in a car, and in the dream I knew him and was mad at him because he had betrayed my family or something...not much of it really makes sense now. At first I was going to get in the car with him, but he kept saying really rude and callous things and finally I grabbed my stuff out of his car and told him to get lost and started walking home.
Oh, I had an interesting one last night! I remember walking into this destroyed old building and seeing a guy in worn gray robes sitting down against the wall. I walked over to him and said something, but dang it, I can't remember. Anyway, he then gets up and there's this crack behind him and he tells me a quick "Good luck" while I squeeze my way into this pitch black hole. After a while I get to the other side and it's this gray, colorless underground cavern and had these worn looking people doing all kinds of work, so I go down and the guy in charge is like "get to work already!" So I do. Lots of digging through solid rock, moving stuff, setting up pillars. It was such a long dream; I was there for weeks. I made friends with all the misfits, one of them was a girl, or really the girl, since she was the only one there. Everyone ignored her or showed her disdain the whole time I was there and I didn't know why since she was so beautiful and kind. After a while I remember trying to think of where I was before this, and was it real or a dream. Sadly no lucidity here because here's the strange part-- I can usually wake up just by feeling if it feels like a dream, but this felt real, and not only that, but I felt like even when I'm dreaming or awake it feels real. Hard to explain. Then I felt like I was starting to trip or something with this realization and the girl grabbed my hand and said something that made it stop. She then started telling me her story on why she was here and the world she used to be before coming here. It was a long story, and she ended it with her reason for coming was to help the others here. I then told her I couldn't remember why I was here or where I came from and she let me know kindly that I'll remember, it just takes some time is all. A few days pass and one of the friends I made started fighting with one of the other inmates of the evil group (the mean ones) and he was hurting the bad dude, and I remember getting between them and pushing my friend away and helping the mean guy up and told them all how stupid it was to be fighting and if we worked together we'd be so much more efficient, but both groups thought I was crazy and stupid and they both went opposite ways, and my friend looked so angry at me. The mean dude sorta shoved me off and gave me an angry "Thanks," and walked back to the dark area. After that all the friends I made would ignore me for helping the bad guy, and remember feeling so alone and having so much trouble with the stone. So I went to a boat (we would put the rocks in it to transport them instead of with tracks) and just crumpled over and lay there feeling so terrible and sad and just wishing I'd die. That's when the girl came and told me that she loved me and a bunch of other stuff and then I told her, "I remember why I'm here! I'm going to be a star someday!" And then she smiled the most beautiful smile at me and I woke up.

It's worth mentioning that I usually ask my higher self to please give a dream that may help me, but I usually don't remember them, save for a feeling of them being really long and amazing. This one is the first I've remembered so Imma write it here! Wow, I slept in till nine, and I'm usually up at sunrise. How strange! Never had a dream with LOO references before. Such and easy dream to interpret, too bad I can't really remember why I'm on Earth, but this might be a hint, maybe?

(Also, sorry about switching between past and present tense; I just woke up and wanna get this down quickly! Also, I'm on my phone so I'm rushing!
x ~x,)

Brittany

Wow! Maybe you were remembering a past life or something?
Most of my dreams throughout life have been fun and usually without any relative meaning. Like epic battles or driving on freeways that are miles high and stuff, but this one was different. Plus it's so strange how it is so blatantly full of references. Most dreams are in need of in depth interpretation and are full of vague metaphors, where as during this dream it was like a movie, and afterward I didn't even need to figure it out! :p
I've been having alot of snapshots at the end of dreams i.e. I'll be dreaming of the usual stuff; driving, eating etc then I'll get a vivid picture unrelated to the dream then I'll wake up. Upon waking I won't remember much of the dream, but the vivid snapshot at the end will remain in my memory for days or weeks. It's just an unmoving picture that lasts for a few minutes.

Lately it's been: Dolphin smiling at me, Pleiades, vertical black and white stripes, lots of stars in the sky, ufo, herkimer diamond, piece of quartz, telephone.

They are quite odd and a recent occurrence. I'm wondering if they are symbols my Higher Self wants me to research, as I usually don't remember much of my dreams. That is I remember them upon waking but then forget shortly after unless I write them down. But a vivid image imprinting on your vision for a few minutes sticks!
I dreamed that I was catching a baseball with my right hand and it started glowing white (I normally catch with my left hand).

I went to bed wondering what is currently blocking my right hand chakra. BigSmile
(06-08-2012, 01:08 AM)jacrob Wrote: [ -> ]Lately it's been: Dolphin smiling at me, Pleiades, vertical black and white stripes, lots of stars in the sky, ufo, herkimer diamond, piece of quartz, telephone.

Oh, how interesting. Maybe they are items you may need later!
(06-08-2012, 08:52 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I dreamed that I was catching a baseball with my right hand and it started glowing white (I normally catch with my left hand).

I went to bed wondering what is currently blocking my right hand chakra. BigSmile

May be indicating some powerful energy in the right hand (healing, energy projecting hand).
(06-08-2012, 03:48 PM)Seed Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2012, 01:08 AM)jacrob Wrote: [ -> ]Lately it's been: Dolphin smiling at me, Pleiades, vertical black and white stripes, lots of stars in the sky, ufo, herkimer diamond, piece of quartz, telephone.

Cute interpretation Seed. Based on Betty Bethard's dream symbol book (which she channeled from her higher self), intuition and Dreammoods.com I've surmised the symbols as follows:

- Dolphin smiling: spiritual upliftment and happiness
- Pleiades: ? No idea with this one. The whole abduction thing proved to be a jaunt with those from Sirius according to dowsing (incidentally dolphins are Sirian symbols), the ferry I catch to work is called Sirius, I dream of dogs every night (Sirius the dog star) and am obsessed with them so Pleiades doesn't feature much in my life. But there must be a connection...
- Black&White stripes: yin and yang, alignment, acceptance of unloved parts of myself
- Stars: positive spiritual growth, and a sense of success
- UFO: same as above (anything flying according to Betty is spiritual growth)
- Crystals: spiritual growth crystallizing at a deep level
- Telephone: (if talking on the phone) your higher self is communicating with you strongly and you are hearing/heeding the advice, (if hearing phone ringing) your higher self is trying to communicate with you but you are not hearing/heeding the advice. Thankfully I was talking on the phone!

The one dream that really annoys me is that I always dream of being in a car with someone else driving or the car driving itself. Does this mean I'm not in control of my life's journey and I'm too effected by others or rely on others for my own personal joy and fulfillment, or that I'm in the hands of divine direction and am being steered down the correct path and I should relax and not try to be in control all the time? It's confounding because both interpretations have validity.

Brittany

I keep experiencing things right before I fall asleep, in that half-awake state. Most of it is exceptionally hard to explain, but it feels like a lot of work is being done in that state.
aren't mammalfish supposed to be sirian?
(06-11-2012, 11:03 AM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I keep experiencing things right before I fall asleep, in that half-awake state. Most of it is exceptionally hard to explain, but it feels like a lot of work is being done in that state.

I agree, there are some very vivid waking dreams just before going to sleep.
(06-11-2012, 01:15 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]aren't mammalfish supposed to be sirian?

Supposedly, although I've read some stuff whereby the dogons described dolphin type beings and the 'mammalfish'.

But I don't place alot of faith in my dowsing so the whole Sirius thing could be fantasy.

However Bashar says about dolphins:
B: many, many, many of you now
interact with dolphins; since they are the other sentient species
upon your planet, the other alien life form, aside from humans. They
are blending with you because they are highly telempathic, and they
share many of your dream states with you and you go on many
adventures in your dreams with them.

B: Energy from Sirius, is represented by Oannes. Their
deity, half human, half fish; which is not a literal translation of
Sirius energy, but it is an interpretation.

Because of the nature of the fact that Sirius energy exists in an
energy sea, and because of their connection to dolphin
consciousness, many of you in those ancient interactions simply
assumed they were literally amphibious. But also you sensed that
they were in a sense humaniform like yourselves, and so you blended
two ideas together.

He also says somewhere, although I can't find the quote, that Dolphins communicate telepathically with beings from Sirius.

Brittany

This thread hit 50 pages! Sweet! BigSmile
(06-11-2012, 11:38 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]This thread hit 50 pages! Sweet! BigSmile

Congratulations on such a successful thread!! Smile You get a medal of honor - :exclamation:

It's really interesting that I've seen dolphins mentioned twice today, one of which here!! I interacted with a dolphin in a dream last night...

I was in a Sea World type place where they have dolphins in captivity, and there were a bunch of people swimming in a big round deep pool. There was also one dolphin in said pool. I was there with a mother and her young daughter, and I was swimming in the pool with the daughter. I think I was acquainting her with the dolphin or something like that. Anyway, someone said "Hey look, you can turn on the bubbles!!" and hit a switch to start the water jets in the big pool as if it were some sort of giant hot tub. The next thing I know, the mother was shouting "Where's my daughter?! I can't see her!" So I dove underneath and saw her getting sucked down to the powerful drain which was bringing in water to recirculate to the jets. I made the split second decision to go for her rather than break for air first, and by the time I got to the bottom, I was too exhausted and wanting for air to be able to do anything but pull her off the drain. So I shouted to the dolphin mentally for help before I began to black out. I came to on the side of the pool along with the daughter. The dolphin was in the water right next to us making sure we were ok.

And then I had another dream in which I went shopping in a store and volunteered to help them clean up with a wet/dry vac. The store was half destroyed and flooded, and the employees were processing people through the line. The people only had a few things in their cart, and I don't think they were paying for them with money. It must have been like a post disaster scenario where the employees were rationing out food and supplies to those who needed them.
wow.thanks Jacrob. i resonate with that a lot.
(06-09-2012, 11:36 PM)jacrob Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2012, 08:52 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I dreamed that I was catching a baseball with my right hand and it started glowing white (I normally catch with my left hand).

May be indicating some powerful energy in the right hand (healing, energy projecting hand).
(06-08-2012, 03:48 PM)Seed Wrote: [ -> ]

Cute interpretation Seed. Based on Betty Bethard's dream symbol book (which she channeled from her higher self), intuition and Dreammoods.com I've surmised the symbols as follows:

- Dolphin smiling: spiritual upliftment and happiness
- Pleiades: ? No idea with this one. The whole abduction thing proved to be a jaunt with those from Sirius according to dowsing (incidentally dolphins are Sirian symbols), the ferry I catch to work is called Sirius, I dream of dogs every night (Sirius the dog star) and am obsessed with them so Pleiades doesn't feature much in my life. But there must be a connection...
- Black&White stripes: yin and yang, alignment, acceptance of unloved parts of myself
- Stars: positive spiritual growth, and a sense of success
- UFO: same as above (anything flying according to Betty is spiritual growth)
- Crystals: spiritual growth crystallizing at a deep level
- Telephone: (if talking on the phone) your higher self is communicating with you strongly and you are hearing/heeding the advice, (if hearing phone ringing) your higher self is trying to communicate with you but you are not hearing/heeding the advice. Thankfully I was talking on the phone!

The one dream that really annoys me is that I always dream of being in a car with someone else driving or the car driving itself. Does this mean I'm not in control of my life's journey and I'm too effected by others or rely on others for my own personal joy and fulfillment, or that I'm in the hands of divine direction and am being steered down the correct path and I should relax and not try to be in control all the time? It's confounding because both interpretations have validity.

do you think you are sirian?Smile

i think you should look at your life and feel, are you content with how it's going or does it feel like you need to grab the wheel?

what's Oannes?

DW once had a dream where a telephone crashed from the sky. and it rang. or something.
Oannes is the 'mammalfish', look up the Dogon tribe and see what they say about these beings. It's quite fascinating. There is mention of a UFO from Sirius coming down, makes a hole in the ground, fills it with water, all the while hovering above, then dolphins type beings are dropped from the UFO into the water.

Actually there's some interesting info about this in the doco below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J2bc3-M9T8

I dont think I'm from Sirius...mainly because when I read Law of One I wanted to be a wanderer from Venus, then when I read Bashar I wanted to be a Wanderer from where he was, and all the talk he does about Sirius I then wanted to be from there, listening to Wendy Kennedy I thought maybe I'd like to be from Pleiedes. Anywhere but here apparently! But I made my peace with Gaia and so I'm happy to just be 3D from here.
Dream last night was quite interesting. For a couple of hours it was just deep sky blue, no images or activity, just the colour blue. I kept waking up and checking the clock and I'd go back to the blue screen. Then it changed to an indigo screen for another couple of hours. Very odd. Similar to the black and white screen I had recently.

Colours are featuring heavily in my dreams of late. Last week I was on an emerald green cliff and dove off into a pure white sea. I liked that dream for some reason.
Oh how strange. I keep hearing about Bashar, and I accidentally stumble upon a YouTube video with Bashar this morning. I kept watching so many of them and the last one was the one where he mentions dolphins, lol.
Bashar is entertaining to the max! I'll be honest and say probably more than 50% of Ra's Law of One books were completely indecipherable to me at first.....yet I 'got' what they were talking about and loved it more than anything I'd read before.
Bashar on the other hand leaves nothing to chance. He's direct, abrupt, adopts informal and modern vernacular, is highly entertaining infact. RA and Bashar are my two favourite sources of channelled material, yet completely opposite in delivery. They differ on minor issues, but this could be put down to their perspective.

I found his advice of living your greatest excitement to be very valuable.
well i'm pretty sure i'm from Sirius but i wouldn't mind being from Earth if i wasn't such a dope with everything earthy. when i was a kid i imagined i was from Venus, and felt very strongly about Venus.

last night i had a dream that i can't put to words. i see it in my minds eye but can't translate it at all. i feel the divide between my dreamstate and awake state has gotten wider.
Yeah I'm a dope with earthy stuff too....even walking gets me all wobbly on my feet. Maybe you are just paying more attention to your dreams so it feels more profound than previously.

Dream last night: stringing pink and yellow/gold crystal beads. Then eating them.

Stringing beads suggests laying the groundwork for success.

Pink: love, joy, happiness

Yellow/gold: energising, spiritual harmony, solar and masculine energy. Gold in dreams can symbolize success and reward after hard labor.

Eating the crystals suggests to me I'm finally crystalising these emotions deep within.

I liked this dream too.

Also just had to mention that a year ago I made a copper dream catcher and attached a found magpie feather and I've not had a nightmare since. I used to have lots of very disturbing nightmares. It's quite amazing that they work so well.