Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was exploring old abandoned buildings with one of my female spirit guides. Towards the end of the dream a group of huge birds flew overhead and into openings of an old tower. I just had to get pictures of these incredible birds. They were the size of condors, with long streamers coming off the wings. They were each a color of purple, pink, or blue, incredible to watch. I woke up before I made it to the top of the tower.

I have an idea of what these birds symbolize for me.
I dreamt that I was living in a house with 2 older gentlemen who studied the Law of One. I found some old box with old files that I had forgotten about. In it were paperwork that I had yet to complete. I go online on the Bring4th forum to search for past posts that I had written and came upon one called "What's wrong with me?" Then as I flip through it & saw a post that was sarcastic and biting (it was a poster who actually posts here lol). I had a vile reaction (felt sick). He said, "what's inside of you?" Afterwards, my friends and I decided to go somewhere so I drove down the street but our path was blocked off so we decided to go join the street/block party. After I parked my car, I opened the trunk and there I found the most disgusting trash! Luckily, there was aluminum foil lining the bottom of the trunk so I easily peeled it all out and put the garbage in the bin.

It's interesting bc I was thinking about the tarot card Tower/Transformation as one of my favorite cards before I went to sleep. And this is a very catalytic time for me.

Cyan

(10-23-2012, 05:11 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]I dreamt that I was living in a house with 2 older gentlemen who studied the Law of One. I found some old box with old files that I had forgotten about. In it were paperwork that I had yet to complete. I go online on the Bring4th forum to search for past posts that I had written and came upon one called "What's wrong with me?" Then as I flip through it & saw a post that was sarcastic and biting (it was a poster who actually posts here lol). I had a vile reaction (felt sick). He said, "what's inside of you?" Afterwards, my friends and I decided to go somewhere so I drove down the street but our path was blocked off so we decided to go join the street/block party. After I parked my car, I opened the trunk and there I found the most disgusting trash! Luckily, there was aluminum foil lining the bottom of the trunk so I easily peeled it all out and put the garbage in the bin.

It's interesting bc I was thinking about the tarot card Tower/Transformation as one of my favorite cards before I went to sleep. And this is a very catalytic time for me.

I had my 2 guide people over today and we were talking about much the same things. Thank you for a good reminder.

Brittany

I had a dream that I was having a dramatic love affair with Diablo from the Diablo computer game series. (If you don't know what that is...seriously, where have you been? http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Diablo) He took on a human form and insisted that he was misunderstood and not the evil being he was portrayed as.

At some point I wound up in the mall. I walked into the bathroom and some teenagers were shagging in there, and I was like "Oh...um...just leaving..." and when I walked back out into the mall it had completely transformed. It had grown much larger and looked more futuristic, and I wondered if I had somehow been projected into the future.

The next thing I remember I was driving a car really fast, and I was zooming up an impossibly steep hill, and I knew there would also be an impossibly steep drop soon to come. I felt a twinge of fear, then realized I was dreaming and couldn't be hurt, so my car sailed through the air and eventually landed harmlessly in a park on some grass. Some girl was having a picnic for her birthday or something like that, and I was attending the party.

There were underlying themes stringing all of this together, but I can't remember what any of them were.
Um, after I applied to teach english as a second language in Thailand, I had a dream where I had two young daughters. In the dream, and for most of today, I remembered their names. (Aleisha and Karen?)

They were both dolls, and it would be wild if my decision to teach in Thailand set up a chain of events to where they come into my life. Smile

Before this dream, I had one where I was in a foreign country, teaching them a new way to love. Great stuff. It might help that every night, I'm praying for meaningful memorable dreams...

<3
Wow. I thought that was a true story and it ended up you were having a dream. That's so cool! BigSmile
(10-24-2012, 06:20 AM)fruitloverlady Wrote: [ -> ]Wow. I thought that was a true story and it ended up you were having a dream. That's so cool! BigSmile

If you were referring to my post, the going to teach English in Thailand is true. Smile

Avocado

I hugged my beloved dog from childhood. He felt so drn cuddly! I wonder if it was really him.
(10-27-2012, 02:44 PM)Avocado Wrote: [ -> ]I hugged my beloved dog from childhood. He felt so drn cuddly! I wonder if it was really him.

Oh, I believe yes! My most beloved dog ever now "lives" in a place I have created in the astral realm. He isn't there all the time, but often comes and licks my face.
I had a dream last night that I was waiting in an incredibly long line to exit some airport that me and all my coworkers happened to be in. By the time I got to the front of the line and the security guards opened the door for me I realized that I had forgotten my luggage and went back to go get it, on my way back I noticed that nobody else in the line had moved up, they were all in the same place they were before and I was the only one who had advanced. I grabbed my luggage and got back in line and woke up thinking "Man, I should have just left my luggage behind."
(10-31-2012, 11:56 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]"Man, I should have just left my luggage behind."

Do you think luggage might equal baggage?
(10-31-2012, 02:44 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2012, 11:56 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]"Man, I should have just left my luggage behind."

I thought the same thing. Smile
(10-31-2012, 02:46 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2012, 02:44 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]

I thought the same thing. Smile

Yeah, that was my thinking too Smile
Could it relate to your samurai regression?
(10-31-2012, 04:34 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Could it relate to your samurai regression?

That is very perceptive of the questioner. Wink
(10-31-2012, 04:34 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Could it relate to your samurai regression?

Perhaps! Thank you for this insight. Smile

Cyan

Good god some of the stuff you people say... *sighs* (Edit: To clarify, I am surprised by the accuracy of your random statements) =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8_UjFFpD_c Have some Yo ho ho Samurais.
I just had the following dream in my evening nap (this is what happens when I meditate when I'm sleepy!Smile):

I was chilling in my bedroom at night (I have three roommates, I'm a private person, and I have a couch and tv in it, so this is where I usually am at home) when an intense wave of energy, more intense than any energy ever I've felt. Then there was a second. A third. And more waves. I closed my eyes and meditated and felt the harvest was now or imminent. Each wave lingered in my rear neck, and crown area. It felt as if it was pulling my soul out through my crown. There were maybe four or five waves. I tried to calmly assist and felt myself almost go out of body. But after 5 minutes it stopped. I asked my roommates if they noticed anything - they hadn't. In my dream, I thought it was really happening, so I jumped on the forum and posted about my experience in the dream haha. It still feels real. More like a remembrance/perception of an alternate timeline than a dream - feels like the second time I'm posting about this haha. Who knows. But fun stuff Smile.
Hi,

I was wondering if anybody knows what the numbers 111 and 777 may indicate in a dream.
The whole dream seemed irrelevant to the numbers because the only thing that really stood out was the 7-7-7.
In short (and not going into detail about the rest of the dream) I stood outside the glass door of a block of flats and noticed the elevator a few metres behing it and up a few steps. Above the elevator was what looked like a digital clock (it was more like 3 squares one after the other) and all three had the number 7 inside.
Thinking about it later I decided it might represent a slot machine but I am really not sure what to make of two synchronicities one after the other in a dream.

All I can come up with is that I should be paying extra attention to 111 as it will lead to 777.

Any thoughts?

Meerie

(11-08-2012, 02:39 AM)W1981 Wrote: [ -> ]All I can come up with is that I should be paying extra attention to 111 as it will lead to 777.

Any thoughts?

Interesting, you also have 11 posts and 11 likes Smile
when I looked at the numbers right now I noticed that the 7 indeed looks like an extended version of 1... do you see that?
You could check the numerology pages for the meaning behind the numbers, but I guess what is ultimately most important is what they convey to you personally and what your feeling and impression in the dream was.
(11-08-2012, 03:40 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2012, 02:39 AM)W1981 Wrote: [ -> ]All I can come up with is that I should be paying extra attention to 111 as it will lead to 777.

Any thoughts?

when I looked at the numbers right now I noticed that the 7 indeed looks like an extended version of 1... do you see that?
You could check the numerology pages for the meaning behind the numbers, but I guess what is ultimately most important is what they convey to you personally and what your feeling and impression in the dream was.

They look kinda complementary to me. I get the feeling it's the end of something, I hope it's the end of my most recent adventure which (without being able to still see the bigger picture where it belongs) hasn't been all that pleasant.

I shall see I guess :-)

(11-08-2012, 06:10 AM)W1981 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2012, 03:40 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]

Any thoughts?

They look kinda complementary to me. I get the feeling it's the end of something, I hope it's the end of my most recent adventure which (without being able to still see the bigger picture where it belongs) hasn't been all that pleasant.

I shall see I guess :-)

Come to think of it some websites label the appearence of 7s as some kind of spiritual evolution or completion of sorts, and given they appeared above the elevator that might be something else alltogether Confused

Meerie

oh wow, now I get it...
elevator is you rising up, raising your frequency...
7 chakras.
So the seventh floor is the last floor in your "building" aka your self - and it would then be synonymous to the crown chakra.

haha and I made this post at 7:25 which is two times 7 Tongue
(11-08-2012, 08:25 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]oh wow, now I get it...
elevator is you rising up, raising your frequency...
7 chakras.
So the seventh floor is the last floor in your "building" aka your self - and it would then be synonymous to the crown chakra.

haha and I made this post at 7:25 which is two times 7 Tongue

That last one made me LOL. Yer it seems there is something interesting there. The truth is I have been having loads of interesting dreams lately including one where an angel was supposedly causing an earthquake but the land was not actually shaking.

We'll see how it goes though,will be interesting
Wait, so dreams are from your higher self that project issues or inspiration in your dreams, am i right?

Brittany

Last night I dreamed that I got hit in the face with a giant fireball, and my skin seared off and I died. :p
Ego death! :-)

Meerie

(11-09-2012, 06:13 AM)vilst3r Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, so dreams are from your higher self that project issues or inspiration in your dreams, am i right?

I don't know if it is always the higher self but I think in dream state the veil that we are subject to here in 3D is thinner, hence it is easier for messages from the higher self to come thru, and for us to astral travel, etc.
Or you can be greeted by discarnate entities, a couple of month after my dad died, he appeared in my dream and said that everything was ok and he was healed now.
wow, thats must be an amazing dream BigSmile
I get frustrating dreams of schools where I can't find the room and don't know where to go. Other times the teacher always sees me as wrong, and I do poorly in the class.
(11-09-2012, 10:28 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I get frustrating dreams of schools where I can't find the room and don't know where to go. Other times the teacher always sees me as wrong, and I do poorly in the class.

Confused about life lessons and looking to get recognition/answers from others?Do you find urself in the same/similar corridors or different ones?