Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't think I shared this as it was too troubling durin the time it happened but it popped up during my normal random thoughts while driving. This happened a couple months ago yet I can remember it verbatim.

I don't even think I was fully asleep yet but I was with the woman that I was seeing at the time and my five year old daughter. We were in a hotel room that had two full sized beds. I faced a challenge of either sleeping next to my daughter or sleeping next to the woman I was seeing and leaving my daughter to sleep by herself. I didn't want her to think I was choosing this woman over her yet I didn't want the woman to be alone either. I put up the option of seeing if we all can fit in the same bed.

As I was laying down, she was standing at the doorway with this defiant look on her face. She said

[her] no you have more lessons to learn in this density.

[me] where did that come from?

[her] from your spirit guide

[me] can you see him?

[her] yes he's right there

[me] why can't I see him?

[her] because you do not truly believe yet

This is when my eyes sprang open and I was shaking with fright.
Yay, my first lucifer dream!!Smile and it all started when I took a nap on my couch again Smile

In the dream, I had just finished a nap on my couch and woke up. (I was still asleep but i didn't realize this). I started to meditate on my couch and randomly a stray thought wanders to forgiving everyone I used to feel negatively about. Then the name lucifer came up. I thought yes lucifer, especially you I forgive. I mean felt a rush of angry, yet very recognizable even ?familiar? energy in my body. It felt as if this was the energy of someone not truly negative, but of someone who was called upon to play that role. I held that energy and hugged and kissed it mentally. The anger went away and the energy in my body seemed calm.

However, more and more energy flooded my body and was exiting my crown and my third eye. It felt like my crown and third eye couldn't handle the radiation of that amount of energy and I felt the energy start building in my body. I tried opening my eyes but couldn't. Not wanting to see the effects of such a build up of energy, I called upon Ra. Immediately I felt Ra's energy spiral into my body and spiral together with lucifers and as they both exited my crown I heard and felt sparks fly from my crown. I finally forced open my eyes and everything was super blurry but I could see auras everywhere - it felt as if my third eye and crown had expanded beyond belief. There was something still smoldering red as if in fire on my crown but it did not hurt or burn my hair and was going out. I walked downstairs to see my roommates and see that they had friends over for movie night. One of the girls struck up small talk with me bout me leaving my job. I then wake up.

Edit: I just remembered that prior to the lucifer thought while meditating, saw a slot machine type readout with my closed eyes and it was flipping through several words. I don't remember the words at this time. I feel the words were spiritual/emotional concepts. I wish I remembered them!!
I had a dream last night that I arose out of my body to a red/dark translucent plane in which there were countless entities upon a mile long platform that teetered back and forth. there were rams and deer like creatures chasing everybody around and I got the impression that there had been a mass incident in which large amounts of people had been removed from our density into the astral plane and were in a panic and increasing state of negativity. wondering how I could help (since no one would calm down enough to address the issue at hand) and I sat down and began meditating and had flashbacks of every ounce of positivity I had ever experienced in my existence. I noticed that on either side of this rectangular platform there were volcano-like "portals" which the platform tilted towards depending on the vibration of the collective conscious. Due to the panic, we were tilting dangerously close to the portal that I perceived to be "hell" and noticed my projection of absolute and mind-blowing (to me) positivity to be tilting us back towards a balancing point. I found an isolated spot so as not to be distracted by the negativity and re-entered this contemplation of total joy and was able to get close enough to the "heaven" portal to start getting people to jump in. After everyone made it through, the rams and deer beasts disappeared and a new portal above this one appeared as a "reward" for what I was able to do. I entered and found myself in an indescribable place and the last thing I remembered was reuniting with my past love and she took the form of a brilliant light that I can't even describe. I haven't posted yet here but have lurked for about a year now. Wouldn't that be awesome if we could all help like this during the harvest?!? Just a little something to get everyone excited again!
I had a dream relating to the harvest on 12-21-12 at around 2am eastern.

All I remember was the end of the dream. There was pregnant lady dressed in black she told me she was there to assist in my harvest. I felt urgency for some reason as if I had to wake up. I went toward her and hugged her before forcing myself to wake up. I then woke up.

I went back to sleep and had an extended zombie dream where I was the main person organizing resistance against the zombies. I was leading my best friends against them. I don't remember the ending.

I've had trouble going back to sleep since...operating on 4 hours of sleep :/. Definitely did feel a lot of energy since then though!
I had a crazy dream about a grizzly bear and lion fighting. I kept trying film it but i couldnt get a good picture. The lion lost and was then half eaten by his own pride and dumped off a cliff.
I had an "Ascension" dream this morning. It was very cool, and unlike any dream I have had before.

I woke up this morning and look at my clock radio. It read "6:11 am", the exact time (in the Eastern time zone) that the solstice was to occur. I smiled but nothing seemed out of the ordinary, and went back to sleep.

I then felt that I was lying in a bed in a big room with two beds on either side of me. To my left were two twin boys, about 4 years old, and on the right a guy of about 18-20. It seemed like I was in a boarding house or something. We were all sleeping. I suddenly felt a vibration and a whooshing updraft feeling, like being in a fast elevator. I tried to yell out, but I found I couldn't speak, just moan. I heard sounds from either side of me, so I knew it wasn't something that just I was experiencing. I thought to myself, is this an earthquake? But earthquakes didn't have this elevator type feeling. The whooshing stopped. But then after a few minutes it happened again. I thought to myself, that maybe this is the ascension! I saw someone out in the hallway with a flashlight looking around, so I figure something is really happening. Then I started to hear voices outside, like people having a party. They sounded very excited.

The two twin boys then jumped on my bed and asked me what was happening. I said that maybe its the ascension. One of them said, we have telepathy now. I can talk to my brother that way. Then he put his head close to mine and said (in his mind) "can you hear me?". And I could hear him faintly. Just then, the whooshing updraft came again, and the 3 of us all said "whooooo". It felt like the whole world was rising up. Really it did!

Then the teenage guy wakes up, although somehow he is now on the bed on the left and the bed is now smushed up against mine. He said, wow what was that? I said its the ascension.

Just then a guy walks into the room (one of the boarding house caretakers perhaps) and says, "did everyone feel that? The world has risen up". He then said, "If you look at the sky things have changed, the moon is a lot smaller now". The little kids then said "we have powers now". I said, maybe we have telekinesis now. There were some Christmas wrapped boxes on the floor. I put my hand over one and tried to move it with my mind. It jumped a little bit. The little kids tried, and made the boxes jump into their hands. The teenager said that "its probably just static electricity" and put some paper on his feet (I guess in an attempt to eliminate static) and was still able to make the boxes move. Then the whooshing updraft happened again.

I felt like, wow, the ascension stuff is really true. But then I woke up :-(
and everything was back its usual ordinary routine and nothing seems to have changed.

A cool dream, however! I have occasionally experienced such "whooshing" before, but only in isolated instances and never so many times in one dream. The feeling that I want to yell out and can't is indicative of the paralysis that comes when lucid dreaming. Maybe the whooshing has something to do with chakras or energy centers opening up. So maybe something happened after all.
Had two dreams interwoven with one another. Interwoven in that the first one started and the second one continued and they went back and forth, with seemingly no connection.

The first dream: I got arrested. Apparently I was trying to buy some esctacy (something I never have done, neither bought nor used nor have any desire). The officer was very nice and was explaining that the incident happened many months ago and but that they cited and released me and that I never showed for court. I was totally confused and told them I think they made some sort of mistake because I remember no such arrest. I go over the case with them, and they have my right name, date of birth, driver license's number. I then skip to the second dream.

In the second dream, I vaguely remember I'm walking around to various bars, listening to live music. I find one girl who is really good at singing, and convince her to sign up for a music competition and I'll be her coach. (btw, I no nothing about music haha). She's a really good signer and she wins the competition and wins $40 million dollars, of which I just get enough to cover my expenses and she gets most of although the bar that I found her in gets more than half. I'm just happy for her. Then I skip back to the first dream.

I'm still talking to the officer. I then go into telling them about how they should look into things in their case, such as making sure the drugs found were actually positive for controlled substances because if the dealer was trying to rip the guy off, because if its not actual esctasy and the dealer had a fake drug, there is no crime in california on the buyer. He tests the pill and it shows up positive for esctasy. I decide this has to be a case of mistaken identity because I told him I've never had much police contact except for 2 10 over speeding tickets in my life and other than the courtroom. I ask him if he could please check to see if he got prints on the guy he cited and released for buying because I think that someone else gave my information. The dream then ends.

Back to the second dream. We go for a second competition. There's another girl in the music competition who is awesome. After all the singing, the judges tell us they are going to have a hard time deciding. There's some graph we are looking at that has really high high's and then a few points occasionally below 0, and that the overall average is how well the girl I was helping performed. It looked really close to the other girl's performance although the judge's commented that our high's were really high. We end up winning. The girl gets around $40 million. However, since this is a second win, they also award me $20 million. I'm shocked and I have no idea what to do with all this money but overall think its cool that now I can focus my life on whatever I want to do and not worry about the ratrace. I wakeup.

Good dreams. Smile
(12-25-2012, 12:12 AM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]Had two dreams interwoven with one another. Interwoven in that the first one started and the second one continued and they went back and forth, with seemingly no connection.

The first dream: I got arrested. Apparently I was trying to buy some esctacy (something I never have done, neither bought nor used nor have any desire). The officer was very nice and was explaining that the incident happened many months ago and but that they cited and released me and that I never showed for court. I was totally confused and told them I think they made some sort of mistake because I remember no such arrest. I go over the case with them, and they have my right name, date of birth, driver license's number. I then skip to the second dream.

In the second dream, I vaguely remember I'm walking around to various bars, listening to live music. I find one girl who is really good at singing, and convince her to sign up for a music competition and I'll be her coach. (By the way, I no nothing about music haha). She's a really good signer and she wins the competition and wins $40 million dollars, of which I just get enough to cover my expenses and she gets most of although the bar that I found her in gets more than half. I'm just happy for her. Then I skip back to the first dream.

I'm still talking to the officer. I then go into telling them about how they should look into things in their case, such as making sure the drugs found were actually positive for controlled substances because if the dealer was trying to rip the guy off, because if its not actual esctasy and the dealer had a fake drug, there is no crime in california on the buyer. He tests the pill and it shows up positive for esctasy. I decide this has to be a case of mistaken identity because I told him I've never had much police contact except for 2 10 over speeding tickets in my life and other than the courtroom. I ask him if he could please check to see if he got prints on the guy he cited and released for buying because I think that someone else gave my information. The dream then ends.

Back to the second dream. We go for a second competition. There's another girl in the music competition who is awesome. After all the singing, the judges tell us they are going to have a hard time deciding. There's some graph we are looking at that has really high high's and then a few points occasionally below 0, and that the overall average is how well the girl I was helping performed. It looked really close to the other girl's performance although the judge's commented that our high's were really high. We end up winning. The girl gets around $40 million. However, since this is a second win, they also award me $20 million. I'm shocked and I have no idea what to do with all this money but overall think its cool that now I can focus my life on whatever I want to do and not worry about the ratrace. I wakeup.

Good dreams. Smile

Maybe you were seeing yourself in other timelines. Smile
(12-25-2012, 12:12 AM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]Had two dreams interwoven with one another. Interwoven in that the first one started and the second one continued and they went back and forth, with seemingly no connection.

I haven't visited this thread in a while, and am interested to find this here, as I came to remark about how in recent months I've had in increase in simultaneous dreams. For example last night I had two simultaneous dreams with essentially the same plots and themes, but with differences in the landscapes and buildings, and the people accompanying me; at the end the action split yet again, and I was experiencing 4 simultaneous dream tracks.

This is happening several times a week now. Perhaps during dream-time I am now exploring parallel probable realities at the same (non-ordinary) level of consciousness.
(12-25-2012, 12:22 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you were seeing yourself in other timelines. Smile

Never thought of this. But that actually puts together a lot of the missing pieces. Interesting theory Smile
I actually just had the craziest irony in a dream. I was working but at some hotel bar with two of my friends I work with at the hospital. They were both taking off early to go on vacation and I just went off about how I haven't had a vacation of any type in the last 5 years. Work two jobs just to get back out of my parents house and support myself yet can't ever get back on my feet.

Suddenly I'm awaken by my phone and its my primary jobs HR department saying that this additional position that I applied for is still open and to apply for it so I can take the class tomorrow to become certified. It's what's called a sitter where you basically observe or babysit baker acts or any type of patient that needs constant observation.

You get paid $10/hr to just sit there so it'll definitely help give me the extra funds I need to not live paycheck to paycheck like I'm doing now. I'll be working even more hours than before but I have no choice and it'll enable me to do more stuff with my daughter and start saving money to actually get my family gifts for their bdays and Christmas next year for the first time in years.
Well if these dreams are parallel timelines because it felt like me (same personality) but with totally different skillsets than I seem to have in this life, I think I got involved in some karma because I ended up shooting a 6 year old boy Sad.

It is interesting to note that all of these dreams occured in what seemed to be modern day settings.

The first dream I was a police officer (swat?). We were going to raid an apartment where there were terrorist ties. I remember coming to the front door and setting up 10 feet away, and thinking that the plan we had in place was shaky. The commander decided since the only occupants of the apartment building was a teenager and a elementary school boy, whom we had evidence were also radicalized like the rest of their family, may be dangerous because there were also guns there. So the plan was to use the mother, father, and sister to open the front door to calm the kids down, because they were seemingly on board with avoiding further bloodshed. However, it didn't seem right that we had an armed swat officer right behind them like 2 feet away from the door along with 4 other heavily armed officers covering the doorway - it smacked of me too much like using them as human shields since they could get caught in the crossfire. But I thought maybe it would help avoid bloodshed since these are radicalized kids. The incident starts with the parents knocking and the door opens. The teenage kid comes screaming out in anger and has a handgun. No one fired. The kid fired at me and I think he hit my shoulder. We all return fire and I think the closest officer -the ones near the parents kills him. the family is screaming and crying and is splattered with blood. the adrenaline kicks in and I go into room clearing mode along with the other swat officers as we enter the apartment building. As I turn the corner of the hallway into another room is a 6 year old boy also screaming with anger and has a gun pointed at me - at my head from 6 feet away. I fire and hit him in the head and he is instantly killed. No one else is in the apartment and the operation is over. I'm totally shaken up and I have trouble talking to my partner on the ride home. I keep seeing in slow motion my bullet enter the kid's forehead as he dies and keep wondering why things had to come to this. Sad.

The next dream was happier. I was on a basketball team and we were playing in the championship. I owned hard. Stole the ball multiple times. Made two crucial baskets from the half court line. I basically was the mvp for the game. Everyone was praising me after I won but I just told them I was just playing my game and I had a good game.

The third dream...I can't remember at this time. But it was a different life as well...hmm.

It is interesting to consider that if the veil is gradually getting weaker, we would see it occur most reasonably in our dreams first, since that is already where the veil seems weakest. Or so they say.
I have these dreams that are pretty vivid and are other worldly like. And they aren't just a one time visit, but like I visit the worlds periodically from time to time and pick up like 30yrs later or sometimes thousands of years later. They are all distinct and different and have certain archetypes in them as well that I see developed from the beginning in some.

It's also kinda a dream structure where I'm not always very lucid, but then again they are so intricate and have such deep story lines and features that it makes me think its from actual places/worlds.

Could it be memories from past lives? Maybe just taking a trip in the universe when I sleep?
I dreamt that I was a child again going to a type of zoo with my family. As we walked over a bridge into the park, we saw elephants but then were completely amazed when we saw dinosaurs! There were a couple t-Rex's and brachyosaurus living side by side and even walking up to us. It was the most intense feeling having these gigantic creatures just walk up to you

Cyan

Feel like building one for real?

Check out my dragon thread. Mod it a bit and its a dinosaurus. Wont be that expensive to build so that its self sufficient.
Hah that would be awesome but I'd prefer hoping for extracting DNA ala Jurassic park and getting the real thing lol

Anyways I forgot to add another dream that I had. Well, it wasn't much of a dream but all of a sudden I heard my name yelled out loud. So loud I literally jumped up in bed, threw the covers off off and looked around like wtf was that??!!

For the passed couple days, I have sworn I have heard my name being called at work also so when this happened, it literally shook me. It was already around 7:30am so it was light and I was able to see but of course no one was there because there is no one else there.
In a dream last night I was wearing my "Mion" sandals, which feel a bit like walking on air, they normally make me feel lighter. In the dream I did start to hop along and felt myself float a little too long on one of the hops. At that moment I suddenly became conscious that I was in a dream and my head felt a strange pressure and started to radiate energy. I tried to hop up in the air and was able to float. So I flew straight up as a test and went up through a cloud. I was only able to fly around for a certain amount of time before this energy in my head began to subside and the dream itself began to return to normal.
In my dream last night I was a college student who was a wererat. Everyone was a wererat. I met a girl who lived near my room over helping her find some gold in rat form near her house - I think I was finding some gold myself, but then found some very close to her place and so I contacted her and volunteered that it was hers but I could help her collect it. She took me into her house and I just remember she randomly kissed my lips because she thought I needed some love. I then woke up.

I swear I went to sleep sober!!
I had a dream where I was in this huge room fighting a bunch of robots with people, and then I awoke in the dream and had the realization of the Law of One. I immediately set down my weapon and went through a door and started levitating and moved outside. I had a moment of realization of being one with everything. I saw a tree and was it, I saw the sun and was it, I saw the grass and was one with it. I then began to fly towards the sun cause I knew I wouldn't be burned by it. I then had a itch on my leg and woke up.

It was a super lucid dream and one of the closest experiences I had to an OBE.

Cyan

[Image: 394959_522983387736360_1690168487_n.jpg]

Seen on facebook.
I had a dream where it felt like someone else took away all my mistakes and times when I fell short. It was quite a relief letting go of that burden.
I had my general mishmash of dreams that really don't make any sense at all but one really stuck out. I was sitting there learning how to play an instrument of sorts but all it was, was a flat but pliable surface that kinda looked like brushed steel. Different areas on the surface played everything from a piano sound, to various stringed instruments and I think a harp also.

As I started to get the hang of it, the most beautiful orchestrated music suddenly appeared and I was completely lost within the most awe inspiring sounds I have ever heard.
A dream last night involved me being part of and living in what I perceived to be a Civilization or Group which was 'stuck' in the dark ages. They were being guarded. I was there as an 'outsider' perceiving the current situation. I saw Darkness all around in a large battleground type field with only dim torches in certain areas providing light. As I was looking around and analyzing what was occurring I instinctively 'knew' there was a better way. I found my way out of the field and into an Alleyway type Maze.

I don't remember much then, only that it was a little tricky coming out, though I then came across a Huge Door and something I had to jump across to make it to that side. I did, and on the other side through the door were a Group more 'Enlightened' and had also found their way out. I told them of the Group still living in the Dark and the next thing I remember we all went out out and started guiding the way for people from the Other Group living in the 'Dark' Field to come out. We set torches of Light all around in the mazes to build a path. And slowly but surely they eventually came in droves and were 'awakening'.

I took the Dream as a somewhat Symbolic representation for the current state of the Earth. We have set the Path as the Waybearers, and have shown there is another way. More and more on Earth are realizing this and are forging this path. There has been a 'critical mass' reached for this Civilization in which the number of folk choosing the 'Light' are increasing exponentially.

We are forging a new World.
Beautiful dream Hosuseus!
I feel like I had taken on some of Earth's darkness myself, as much as I could handle. Waybearer sounds like a good term for that. Definitely feels like I forged a path, blazed a trail.
Last night was packed with all sorts of odd dreams. Among them, was a dream that I had in four sequential segments (with other dreams intervening between the segments); in other words, I would dream, wake up, go back to sleep, and resume the same dream. I have forgotten most of the first three segments of that particular dream, but the gist was that some advanced off-world society, aliens, had chosen some people in the Lexington, KY area (about a half-dozen adults, and a large group of children) to build.....something....for them, and I was one of them. We (the chosen builders) were being called together, assembled, at the house of one of the chosen in Lexington, and were being prepared for the mission. All sorts of strange things happened to us, including gaining the ability for float or fly through the air.

I remember a bit more about the fourth segment. We (the chosen builders) were supposed to have alerted the international media about the arrival of the parts of the something, and also were supposed to have done a certain thing that would have directed the arriving parts (which were coming in, en masse, from outer space) where to land, but we had not done either. I saw the instreaming parts, from a view in the upper atmosphere, coming in....it looked like they were over the coast of Lake Michigan, which I realized was the wrong spot. The parts had their own consciousness, and they suddenly also realized that they were off course, and instantly made a pair of 90 degree turns to move the 400 miles or so to get back on course over Lexington.

Then I was in the home where the builders were supposed to assemble. One woman in the group, who seemed to know a bit more about what was going on than the rest of us, gathered all of the adult builders together in her living room, and cautioned all of us not to share any of our insights during the construction process, with the aliens. Apparently the aliens had only chosen some humans to help because humans had certain intellectual and conceptual abilities that they (the aliens) did not; but the converse was also true, as the aliens could understand certain things that we humans could not, and only by working together could we build this thing. The aliens, she said, would try to learn what we knew, and if they succeeded, they would gain advantage over us (and change from partners to masters)....they certainly weren't going to share any of their secrets with us. So we had to "play dumb" while working together on the project.

Then, suddenly, the aliens had arrived, and were among us in the house. They were taller than humans and looked odd and disturbing (they were brightly colored and appeared to have exoskeletons, like arthropods), but they had the ability to deflect our gazes, so that if we looked at them directly, we could not see them clearly. We could only get glimpses at them out of the corners of our eyes.

At that point, my radio alarm went off, and I woke up. It would have been interesting to have continued, to see what we built, and how it worked. The dream was quite a bit longer, and much more surreal, than I have made it seem in my recounting.
Eddie, what is your interpretation of that dream?
(01-24-2013, 03:33 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Eddie, what is your interpretation of that dream?

Perhaps I am a frustrated novelist or screenplay writer BigSmile

That dream really did flow like a science-fiction mini-series, or a Phillip K. Dick novel.

I've been having a lot of movie-like dreams in the last few months. The night before last, I had an epic, movie-length dream that was a combination action-adventure-thriller/teenage-stoner-comedy movie...like "the Bourne Papers" meets "Fast Times at Ridgemont High", if you could imagine that...Tongue
Last night (1-26-2013) I had a strange dream. It started out with me being in an environment that was simultaneously indoors and outdoors (this often happens to me in dreams); the indoor portion was some sort of giant warehouse with a 75-foot ceiling. I was standing on the ground/floor. I looked up and saw a flock of large sea-birds (boobies or albatrosses) flying through the sky (outdoors again). They landed on a dead tree that was on the roof of a large side room, about 35 feet up. I thought, "I wonder if I can catch one of those birds? That'll be fun!" so I rose up into the air and flew at them, while they watched me, bemused. It took me a while to control my flight (I was flying like superman, not swimming the breast stroke through the air like I usually do), and I had to make a few swooping passes at them before I could gain enough control to get on target. Finally I got good enough at flying to fly right into the center of the flock, and grabbed one of the huge birds as the others scattered, knocking him down in the process. I didn't want to hurt him, so I let him go, and he flew off.

I then flew off also, and saw a turkey vulture flying nearby. The vulture gave me the impression of being angry and aggressive, perhaps because I had caught one of the boobies. The vulture came at me and I had to fend him off with my hands. This was quite unpleasant because his feathers were sparse, and I had to touch his skin, which was sticky and nasty. Finally I drove him off and landed on the floor of the warehouse, and headed for a door at the far corner, that I knew led to a bathroom.

I entered and found an odd sink that was more like a water fountain and started to wash my hands, to remove that bacteria and funk I had gotten from that nasty vulture. All of a sudden some little being about three feet tall rushes up and grabs me around the knees. I looked down and realized that he was the spirit of someone recently deceased on earth, but had obviously been a troublesome fellow in life and couldn't break that habit. I had to prise him off my knees, and bang him stoutly against the wall 8 or 9 times. I kept telling him he was dead and it was time for him to move on into the spirit realm. I flung him off and he ran up some nearby stairs, then stopped on the landing to plot how he could grab me again. I gave him a stern lecture and told him to move on.....which he finally did.

Then a door to the outside opened up, and in walked another recently departed spirit, of a very large man dressed in a white gown, with his face covered by something resembling a chadoour, except that it was white too (evidently he had been Muslim in life). He too didn't realize that he had just died, so I had to slap him a few times in the face, saying, "You're dead! You're dead! It's time to move on!". Slowly it started to dawn on him that he was a spirit. Then a short woman appeared, in the same state: not realizing that she had just died. So I had to explain the situation to her, too. Thinking quickly, I introduced the male and female spirits to each other, suggesting that they might make good companions on the trip onward into the spirit realm. They seemed to like the idea, and departed together.

Then another recently departed spirit walked in, and I had to explain again that he needed to move onward. This spirit caught on faster than the others had, and departed without causing a fuss. Then my dream ended, and I awoke.

In his books, Robert Monroe speaks at length about how some people enter the astral realm nightly to help more confused spirits move on in their journeys. I think that's what I was doing last night, and the dream was my ego's interpretation of the astral events.
Had a dream in which I was tuning in on a specific frequency on a Radio or similar and upon doing this the whole room seemed to go up as a spaceship and was then shown flashback visions of what was a Parallel Earth in the future.

Was pretty trippy but only lasted a short while. I recall excitement and amazement. I took this symbolically on one level to mean aligning myself with that of the Higher Mind will allow for experiences I never dreamed of will come to pass if I continue on the path; sort of like a confirmation. On another level it seems to be memory 're'-surfacing.