Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was in a white cellar room. I think I talked with Brittany Lynn.
Next I was with my ex business partner and his wife and we went to a bar, also down in some basement.
There were no bad feelings but as they just wanted to stay there and drink I left, excusing myself. I sort of felt that they did not want me to go.
I'm now at a sort of factory/warehouse facility with a runway. I'm getting used to the controls of a small rocket ship - looks a bit like a porsche 911 with a rocket attached. I'm just on the ground steering the craft with my feet to control the rudder and with the pineal for speed etc. At this time my wife is receiving instruction on the side of the runway from someone.
I remember that I still have to pay for the rental of the craft. I go inside a building, to a sort of reception desk, there is a guard with a computer terminal (seen this before, familiar) and I'm directed into an office. There are a bunch of people in there. I'm served quickly by a dutch lady. I give her my papers and some money, she gives me a handful of change. I say "Dank u wel", she replies with "Dankeschön".
I'm back with the craft together with my wife but she does not want to get in right now.
She's not quite decided.
There seems to be a problem with some beings and a chemical fluid. There may be a rat in the tank. We decide to send them to Mars.
We get in the craft and leave.
Wake up with the feeling of having been hit by a lurge blunt object, go into the kitchen and start to type this.

Brittany

Don't have time to share the entirety of the long, detailed dream I had last night, but I'll share this little bit:

I was coming out of a building and saw a blonde guy with glasses flying a bicycle through the air. He landed in the street and kept riding the bike and no one else seemed to notice him. He saw that I was staring at him and said hi and asked why I was looking at him so intently. I said "How often do you see a guy fly a bike through the sky?" and he smiled and laughed at that and then kept riding. Later on in the dream he was right next to me. I think we were in the same class in some sort of school, and I felt that I knew him though his presence was also foreign to me.
My dreams have become increasingly vivid and I am starting to remember 'more'. It is also exhumes the same insane batshit randomness it's always had when I review my Log.

One notable quality was both last night and the night before the appearance of some sort of (Malevolent?) Humanoid amphibian species was apparant. Wasn't exactly pleasant to look at let me tell you.

I don't think I could have made the appearance up, and I am thinking it's bleedthrough of sorts from some other simultaneous incarnation.
I was in a dark area with someone, like a parking lot at night. One of the streetlights was unusually bright. So bright that I couldn't look at it. Brighter than the sun. I asked them if it was bright to them, and it didn't seem like it was.

Toward the end I did catch a glimpse of it. Though it felt cold, not warm and loving. What does this mean? Too much light and not enough love? When I did look up at it at the end I had to squint.

I'm reading accounts of NDE's where people go towards the light, but I didn't feel any pulling from this light source. It was just unusually bright. I tell you I had to try really hard to be able to look at it. So I hope this is a sign about my harvestability.
(09-12-2010, 02:05 PM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, All. For some reason, I wanted to share this dream I just had.

Haven't quite figured out what to make of all of it, but I got the distinct feeling that my driving onto that farm was me somehow returning home. I felt such a longing for that place, but my vehicle wasn't suitable. Then I felt like the man and woman were my guides, very politely turning me around and showing me the way back so I can finish my work here, until I can abandon such a heavy vehicle and come back on foot. It was so beautiful, and it made me feel really good when I woke up.

Thanks for listening.
Awesome dream.
(05-11-2013, 07:58 AM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]Don't have time to share the entirety of the long, detailed dream I had last night, but I'll share this little bit:

I was coming out of a building and saw a blonde guy with glasses flying a bicycle through the air. He landed in the street and kept riding the bike and no one else seemed to notice him. He saw that I was staring at him and said hi and asked why I was looking at him so intently. I said "How often do you see a guy fly a bike through the sky?" and he smiled and laughed at that and then kept riding. Later on in the dream he was right next to me. I think we were in the same class in some sort of school, and I felt that I knew him though his presence was also foreign to me.

Inspired to think that was me.

That and also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSkmWXLh-...1xqA6CaIig That is kind of me... more or less...
Thanks for sharing. I always love dreams. :)

From my experience: don't overly over-intellectualise. The stuff dreams are made out of is - to contradict Shakespeare - different from the stuff our minds/intellects are made out of ... so trying to understand everything or sometimes even anything all too often will seem like attempting to grasp your hand with your fingers (those of the same hand, of course, else the analogy doesn't really work, haha).

Also - in my case - themes in dreams tend to play out over years ... almost decades ... and I still don't understand them intellectually, though some of the overarching motives have hatched into some kind of feelings or emotions that have begun to accompany me in my life...

I don't even know why I am writing all this ... as being acquainted with quite a number of your former posts, I am very sure that you know all this, and much more...

Anyways, beautiful dream. I like it. :)

Oops, I just realised that this is a very, very long and old thread ... it will take me some time to read through it and digest whatever I might find in there...
My posting just before was just referring to the very first page...
The night before last I dreamed I had 1 more brother (named Sam) and 2 little sisters more than I actually do. For some reason Sam had to be given up for adoption and my parents were regretful because they missed him and because he was adopted by less than ideal parents. At some point the family got back in touch with him and were working on 'getting him back'.

Also a highlight of the dream was that I missed out on seeing, or knowing them at all because I was too busy with my current employment. This links into the regret I feel at missing out on my brothers growing up over the last 5 years I'm certain. It was a sad dream but interesting.
for the second time this week now, I've had dreams of being in a bookstore or library and literally being able to 'read books' in my dreams; as real as any real life experience.

gobsmacked.

I had the ability to move around and browse sections of the library, scan spines for the titles.

access to new bodies of knowledge? some hall of records? dunno.

I have to process a bit more about the two 'books' that I read this last time; and what their particular 'teachings' or relevance are.
I don't really remember my dream last night, but I do recall being with a large group of friends and loved ones and we were laughing. When we got up this morning, my husband asked me what I was laughing and giggling about all night. I guess I kept waking him up. Oops.

plenum - I'm anxious to hear what you were reading about. I have had a similar experience in dream time, and have actually built a door into the "library" from my "workshop/office" that I use during meditations. Good stuff!
I had another bigfoot dream last night, but this one was very different from the others (which usually are just scenes of me watching a bigfoot or group of bigfoots walking through a field).

I was back on the street I lived on as a child, but in a back yard across the street from where I lived. At that time there was a horse pasture beyond that yard, but in the dream it was a very dense patch of woods and brush. I looked into it and saw several very large bigfoots moving around. They were making vocalizations that seemed like simple language. One of them was wearing tattered human clothes and was less hairy than the others, but still about 9 feet tall. He walked up to me and I recognized him as one with whom I'd had some brief interaction before. Apparently, he could speak a few words of English. He pointed to his wrist, and, with some difficulty, pronounced the name of a Swiss watch company. He was indicating that it was "time" for us to do something.

So he turned and walked toward the street, and I followed. Suddenly, where the street should have been, a small arena appeared. A lot of people, and a very few bigfoots, were streaming in, finding seats in the bleachers. Down on the floor of the arena a large conference table was set up, and some people (mostly young, teens or 20s) and a couple of bigfoots, including the one who had spoken to me, were seating themselves there. Evidently there was to be a conference among humans and bigfoots, in order for us to figure out how we could all coexist peacefully and harmoniously. The dream ended before the proceedings could officially start.
@Eddie
Thanks for sharing that. I've also had many inner planes encounters with bigfoot. One that sticks in the mind was in a sort of hospital place where other beings, humanoids etc were 'touching' bigfoots. This was done in order to help them manifest their bodies fully. Some were without a head, others were only partially materialized. The hands on healing performed by others enabled their bodies to become visible. I did not really understand what I had been shown at the time but now this makes more sense.

Last nights experiences.
I was in a white room, like in a lab, there were just a few others with me.
We were lying down on elavated beds or platforms. We were being played 'music', but this was more like a sort of frequency healing.
This was pleasant to listen to and caused the chakras of the body to vibrate or resonate to the patterns of sound. Sort of reminded me of the effect that some Radiohead music has on me.
Suddenly there was a tremor and my body 'jumped' out and flew up to the ceiling- "Whoooooh!" - I was literally weightless.
Then I became aware that I could transfer my consciousness from the weightless body on the ceiling back into the body in the lab and again back into my body lying at home in bed. I was not asleep at this point but fully conscious in my 3d body. I sensed an intense 'buzzing' all around me and just lay there for a while allowing the experience to soak in.
I received the image of a russian doll together with understandings of anti-gratvity.
Then the next experience.
I was looking at what I thought was a moon or planet. As this came closer I realised that it was most certainly a huge craft. It was basically round in shape, had panels that glowed. As it came closer and passed over me I saw that the underside had an array of bright lights. There is always this really strange sensation when a craft passes directly over my head (crown), this happens with 3d experiences along with those during dreamtime. The feeling is a little anxious, sometimes forboding. Then suddenly it's like the collective merkabas of all the inhabitants of the craft are 'downloaded' into my consciousness. You know who is on that craft, the history of their race, the emotions they have, the challenges they face, etc, etc. This all happens in an instant and can be quite overwhelming. I'm sure that if this happened to the uninitiated then their conscious memory of the experience would be erased, being 'too much' to handle. Sort of like the amnesia flash thingy that the MIB use in the movie.
I then found myself onboard the ship, as it passed over me I had apparantly been teleported up.
It was HUGE. There were many different levels and rooms that could be accessed by using a type of elavator. I used thought to operate this. I discovered that this craft belonged to a group of beings from the Zeta Reticuli system, they were benevolant and shared their knowledge freely with me when asked. I do not recall 'seeing' the beings however, it was more like just being able to interact with their sentient ship. I had to go look for a bathroom on board which I found and had a chat with someone in there.
Then I awoke feeling the need to urinate.
After reflection I feel that this ship reminded me a little of the movie close encounters regarding shape, size etc. The energies were also similar.
Quite some experience I can tell you!
I knew I should have wrote down my dreams from last night before falling back asleep. I distinctly remember taking with what I figured out was a guide or higher self. I asked something like "so you can see me all the time?" And he responded by saying yes. There was more to it but I can't remember but I feel that it was really important information.
(05-21-2013, 10:06 AM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]I knew I should have wrote down my dreams from last night before falling back asleep. I distinctly remember taking with what I figured out was a guide or higher self. I asked something like "so you can see me all the time?" And he responded by saying yes. There was more to it but I can't remember but I feel that it was really important information.

Jane Roberts ("Seth") said that the "work" we do in our dreams benefits us whether we remember it or not, if that's any comfort to you. Smile
Awesome caycegal. That's good to know that our work in dreams benefits us. I hope it benefits others as well.

Bat

19/05/13
In this dream i am going to a band practice at night.
However because i am driving my self i some how get lost and come to a cross road, i end up taking the right path.
However going down this road i soon understand its not the correct way because i can't remember ever going this way.
There is also snow on this path.

As i am going back to junction to turn onto the other path i soon see that two different cars are blocking the way only
leaving a very small gap. I could get through the gap although it was very difficult to do so. While i am trying to get through
these two cars i soon see a mad taxi driver and i can hear his thoughts, he wants to race past me. (I can't remember if he does go
past me or not)

So as i go down the left path i though end up on a very hardcore road thats on a hill with snow, so i am thinking i should turn back
but i can't do a turn in the road because its such a small road on the hill. Some how i end up outside this building and i go into it and see
a group of people (males) and i ask them if they could show me the way to the local super market because i would be able to find my way
from there. Now most of the group doesn't want to help me but one of them after much talking does say he will show me the way.

I follow the guy down the building and he asks me to go into a class room to do a test for some reason. Its a math test.
The first question its like you had to guess the next number in a line of numbers and it gave you an example at the top of the page.
I couldn't really remember how to do this, so i just guessed it with hopes i could maybe just get a couple of the answers correct and moved
onto my next question.

The next question was a simple division but i still couldn't work it out because i had forgot everything about maths since high school in the
dream. So again i just tried my best at giving it go and hoped i could maybe score half a point or something.

That is when the dream ended, or the last i could remember of it.
I was in some military type setting, on a base, and everyone was suddenly able to manifest anything they desired with their thoughts. One person manifested a coffee container. Some people were flying, others were swimming. This base seemed to be at the ocean, there was a beach. People were excited about their newfound powers.
There were dinosaurs in my town that were attracted to the building I was in. Most were not a big deal, other than the T-rex. What was strange is that the people were unable to believe that the dinosaurs were real. A branch of the military finally got involved.

After waking I ask if this had been a dream, yes. I ask what it symbolized, "creation of old works". I asked if this was connected to the new designs I am working on, wrote yes, then drew a tunnel.
Last night: I was wandering around trying to get registered for enough credits for the upcoming school term. I wanted four classes, already had registered for 2 (don't remember what they were). Went into one room, a few people were there, they told me this class was "Advil." I quickly left the room, went into another, where the class was "Pumpkin." I quickly said I would stay for that class. I knew I still had one more to sign up for. Then I woke up.

(For me dreaming about registering for classes, taking exams, and checking my credits for graduation has been a lifelong dream theme.

I don't know what the "pumpkin" was about except that I have read recently that pumpkin can help dogs regulate their digestion/elimination.)

(05-22-2013, 06:39 AM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]There were dinosaurs in my town that were attracted to the building I was in. Most were not a big deal, other than the T-rex. What was strange is that the people were unable to believe that the dinosaurs were real. A branch of the military finally got involved.

After waking I ask if this had been a dream, yes. I ask what it symbolized, "creation of old works". I asked if this was connected to the new designs I am working on, wrote yes, then drew a tunnel.

According to Edgar Cayce, in 50722 BC a world-wide gathering was called to discuss how to get rid of the enormous animals that roamed the earth and were a menace for [whatever form of human life was extant at that time]. Here is a link to the reading

http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-dinosaur...dgar-Cayce

(05-21-2013, 04:35 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I was in some military type setting, on a base, and everyone was suddenly able to manifest anything they desired with their thoughts. One person manifested a coffee container. Some people were flying, others were swimming. This base seemed to be at the ocean, there was a beach. People were excited about their newfound powers.

Awesome and fun dream - and true, too!
Two dreams:

I dreamed me and my friends little sister broke into a house to f*** in but the people who lived there came back so we left and drove around town drunk as hell.

The night before I dreamed my parents used satanic ritual based traumatic conditioning to create split personalities to perform certain tasks. And I remembered them over time and was angry. The programming was 'written' in symbols and I could see them.
I woke up this morning feeling really drained. My back hurt and what's weird is my hands were even worn an peeling like I had been doing manual labour.

I tried to remember what I dreamed about but just got a mix of feelings. The only image I could recall was of me riding a bike through the fog.
I was digging in a strange area, sort of a hollow next to a huge very old building, within a huge modern city. There was a partner digging with me. It was poorly lit and felt like it was taking place at night. It seemed that we were doing some sort of job. He was complaining about money as I saw a glint of gold tint in the soil. I went after it and pulled out a hunk of gold and handed it to the guy, telling him that now he has money.

I dug a little more and pulled out a chunk of gold bigger than a hens egg. I started to pull out one nugget after another, while the guy was still in shock. Each piece had grinding lines in different directions, as if it had been roughly smoothed out. After a point I questioned whether it was really gold, at that point I began digging up large gold coins, so I knew they were real.

Brittany

I had a rather odd dream last night. A man kidnapped me, saying he was going to use me as bait to get to Lucifer. I scoffed at this, telling him that Lucifer had no reason to care about someone like me. He started laughing and said "You don't even know what you are, do you?" I don't remember what happened after that.
That last one would be roughly in line with what I might do, except use as bait I'd use as company and instead of get to I'd talk at length with.
I dreamed last night that a man, upset about the current state of society and politics, was bombing one by one the tallest buildings of my city. I ran in the streets, very upset by the destruction. People were dying as the buildings collapsed one by one, and I remember praying for them to have a peaceful and quick travel back to the light, in spite of their tragic death. I was upset mostly because my city was being destroyed, turned to ashes and nothingness. I remember at some point entering a building before it was set to collapse, and seeing the man behind this attack ordering people around to set up the bombs. I tried to speak to him, to ask him why he was doing such thing, but I couldn't as he was armed and aiming his gun at me; I had to stay away. I felt desperation and a great sadness.

Post-dreaming:
Upon waking up, I sat down with a cup of tea and analysed the dream. I closed my eyes and went back to it. I got to talk with the man who created this destruction. He was angry, he felt betrayed and wanted to destroy as an act of rebellion the current institution and all it had created. I looked around me at the desolation, and I felt sad that a big chunk of the local history was forever lost, that the beautiful towers of man wouldn't stand anymore, but I forgave him and kissed him on the forehead. I turned back to the trashed city and realized this was an occasion to start anew, to build something better, more sustainable and even more beautiful than before. It is the end of a cycle and the beginning of a new one, and we get to create the future, unburdened by the past.
I've been having so many dreams the past two months, that I couldn't have post them all, but I had a particularly interesting one last night because it involved the Confederation in some small form!

It begins where I'm sleeping in the topmost room in a skyscraper. It was some sort of refuge of mine, but it wasn't my home. Kind of like a haven ala Vampire the Masquerade. I remember feeling the room sway with the wind, which made it uncomfortable. It was maybe 75 floors above.

I wake-up in the dream, and meet up with a group of my friends. We all have supernatural powers and this is normal for us. We were also being hunted by another group with powers, but we knew they would come for us at night. We were being hunted because we were have thought to have committed some wrong. We had decided to sleep in different areas to throw them off. However, we decided that to sleep in the same refuge tonight. We found another top floor in another skyscraper and prepare to bed the next night.

However, the other group finds us. Although we were being hunted, we were all brothers - there was something connecting us. This other group was darker. It was kind of a standoff as they came into the room, and the leader of this darker group just looks at us as if asking if we have anything to say. The members of the dark group look unease or unsure of what they were doing. My friends are silent. I seize the opportunity and speak up. I knew I had to explain things in a way that would make them understand we did no wrong. I started to explain that the reason one of members killed one of thier's was in self-defense, and that their member had overstepped their boundaries. As I explain this, I walk close the face of each member. I knew they believed in fear and power, and to show to them that we were not pleading for our lives and that we too were strong and powerful, I shape changed my lower jaw area in a tentacled demon creature that I knew represented power to them so that they would understand we were not acting from a place of fear, and to show that we too were powerful.

I remember saying "Our member acted in self-defense. We do not kill except in self-defense. You know we are of the Confederation. We are not telling you this because we fear for our lives (as my tentacle tongue speaking, the shape feels uncomfortable to me). You know that we would not be explaining this to you unless it were the truth. " The members seemed to understand. Their leader was less convinced, but given that his group did not want to fight, he did not attack. I went back to my normal human form.

As a sign of friendship, we agreed to all spend the night together in a lakehouse. It felt like both groups, mine and the darker one, used to be friends, but then we adopted different philosophies and became further apart. However, that night although each group kept mostly to themselves, we did watch a movie together. I remember I kept falling asleep during the movie and when I finally woke up it was already 9 am in the dream and both groups had pulled basically an all nighter just having a low key party. Then I wakeup for real.

------------------------------

Just took a nap earlier today and had another dream that much like the last, involved me exercising my yellow ray. Good to see my dreamscape reflecting my conscious learning and exploration of my yellow!

My best friend and I are in a car at night heading to a popular bar. He's driving. As we approach the parking lot, the parking lot area is filled with smokers- it's really popping inside the bar. Security has blocked off the entrance to the parking lot. It seems they don't want to let anyone enter- there are people outside trying to get in as well. My friend gets out of the car real quick and talks to the bouncer. The bouncer agrees to let us in and as my friend gets back in the car, a gorgeous blond girl just hops in our car. We don't kick her out Smile. My friend has trouble finding a parking spot. I make some small talk and she seemed to open up about herself. She said that she's in a place of her life where she still is learning a lot and figuring out who she is. She seemed introspective, as well as horny. I asked her how old she was. She said she was 22. I told her she was wise beyond her years for saying something like that. She told me that the past few months have been crazy as she's been all over the place -for example she recently made a sex tape that was released publicly with another guy a few months ago. I told her she shouldn't feel guilty about anything shes done, especially if she learned from it. Meanwhile, my friend gets frustrated and jumps out the car in a non-parking spot with the hazards on. He left the car in neutral and its starts to roll. I hop into the driver's seat and steer the car into a parking spot near the back of the parking lot with few people. I put the car into park.

The girl suddenly gets onto my lap and straddles me. We talk some more. I can't remember about what. Her lips brush against my cheek and ear as she whispers into my ear, and my lips do the same to her. As talk our lips brush against each other a few times. Our words are conveying one meaning, our bodies, another. Her lips are soft and moist. My hands are on her waist, touching her skin. I can feel her breath deeply on my neck. I wrap my arms around her lower back and pull her body close. We kiss. I don't remember what else happened with her but I was there for a while until I got out the car. (Sorry for the description of that scene haha - man it's been a few too many months since I was out of the dating scene and thats prolly why I remembered it in such great detail...I gotta get back in!! Smile )

I lose her in the crowd as I try to find my friend who I figure is already inside the bar. I enter the first hallway area leading into the main bar room. It's jammed packed. It's maybe 20 feet long. I see my friend at the other end. As I'm halfway through the hall. A group of guys enters behind me. They look at me and my friend and say "those are the guys who picked up your girl!" I realize they are talking about the blond girl.

I immediately walk over to them because I'm not having any of this crap. Time to nip this s*** in the bud. There are dozens of witnesses. I walk directly over to the group. They seem somewhat unsure. I'm a little bigger than most of them. One guy to the back who just enters is my size and seems to step forward. I put my hand on his chest at the same time and just guide him back to the door. Before I can do anything else, a small guy pulls out a .22 pistol. A .22 I think, that's a ridiculous caliber to use for a fight (in real life, its very hard to kill someone with a .22 pistol). The guy with .22 looks very unsure and nervous of himself. I knew the next few seconds would decide how things happened. I let go of the bigger guy. Another second small guy with glasses pulls out a long gun - a shotgun. As he pulls the gun barrel up toward me, I reach over and grip the barrel with my right hand, and direct it away from me. My left hand reaches for his glasses, takes them off his face, and crumples them in my hand. I drop the shattered glasses onto the floor. The .22 pistol guy has a clean shot but its clear hes not going to fire. At that point, a few seconds pass and its clear no one is going to do anything. Situation resolved.

I wakeup soon after......

Hello yellow ray. What's up my man. Oh how I missed you Smile

Aloneness

I went to Russia last night. Walked the streets and I saw an old woman carrying an ak-47. Then I saw kids shooting windows of abandoned shops. Went to buy some magazines and there was a woman in a wheelchair who suddenly started walking around. Walked back to where I was staying feeling very frightened, passed some broken gates, I was wearing one weird silver glove and it suddenly became nighttime, looked over my left shoulder and saw the ocean, when I looked back it was sunny and I saw a little girl smiling and the sky looked absolutely amazing. The next moment I was looking outside my bedroom window and saw a helicopter landing, my mother was with me and she said it was bad news. The man flying that thing walked right into my house (which suddenly looked different) with this weird look on his face, I felt as if I had to search him for clues, so I did.
Woke up feeling really tired.
(05-23-2013, 01:08 PM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]I had a rather odd dream last night. A man kidnapped me, saying he was going to use me as bait to get to Lucifer. I scoffed at this, telling him that Lucifer had no reason to care about someone like me. He started laughing and said "You don't even know what you are, do you?" I don't remember what happened after that.

Obvious reply to that is, "You don't even know what you are, do you?" (I mean, of course, you are God, and even though you don't know it, Lucifer does.)

(05-26-2013, 04:23 AM)Aloneness Wrote: [ -> ]I went to Russia last night. Walked the streets and I saw an old woman carrying an ak-47. Then I saw kids shooting windows of abandoned shops. Went to buy some magazines and there was a woman in a wheelchair who suddenly started walking around. Walked back to where I was staying feeling very frightened, passed some broken gates, I was wearing one weird silver glove and it suddenly became nighttime, looked over my left shoulder and saw the ocean, when I looked back it was sunny and I saw a little girl smiling and the sky looked absolutely amazing. The next moment I was looking outside my bedroom window and saw a helicopter landing, my mother was with me and she said it was bad news. The man flying that thing walked right into my house (which suddenly looked different) with this weird look on his face, I felt as if I had to search him for clues, so I did.
Woke up feeling really tired.

Interpretation 1: You were wandering through the astral planes.

Interpretation 2: You had pizza and coke right before going to bed.

Aloneness

Haha! Oh dear, pizza.. pasta.. Oh.. RollEyes
This happened a few nights ago but when I went to sleep there was an image of my window in the downstairs. The scene was gloomy, not one iota of light other then what would be viewed as dimness. As I looked upon the window an entity runs closer that would become easily viewed through the glass.

Suddenly the entity was a in the four feet tall showing the look of an evil clown smiling at me, taking his finger pointing at its eye in motion pointing to me as if it was relaying a message. The clown looked as if it was a an evil Jerry Lewis pointing in motion & laughing with a look of dominant intentions.

Yet all I could do was wonder what the intention of the behavior of the entity was? It became difficult to mass my laughter & my intrigue at this entity trying to show control over me. So as it was I went to the front door & opened it to see nothing but a gray fog with what looked like a small entity in the shape of a gray in the far off distance. I was intrigued, not afraid of it, but as it was only the shape was seen, not the clearness that could be viewed as if the sun had revealed to me what it was.

As I had awakened there were odd things not right. When the vessel went to sleep it was on the side, but my meditative position is often on the back where one risk falling to sleep. Sometimes when one is too focused tension in the head can exist, in this instance there was that slight headache on the annoying side then the painful side. While the soul from within laughed & giggled not afraid it was clear that the vessel had deep shiver on the back.

Needless to say rest was not an option for sometime due to the fact that I may or may not have had my freewill violated in a meditative way.