Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Brittany

I was in my parents' neighborhood, and everyone there seemed caught up in some weird paranoia wave. My parents and some of the neighbors decided to go after some of the other neighbors, thinking they were conspiring against them. My mom drove a car through the neighbor's fence, then they all ran over there and everyone started pulling out guns and such.

I was like "No, this is ridiculous! Stop it! I'm not going to participate in this!"
and I walked back into the house and was wondering if I should call the cops, and what exactly I was going to tell them if I did

Then this blonde guy walked right up to the window. I tried to hide but it was obvious he saw me, and he stood there and smiled at me and his face flawlessly morphed into that of a black woman, then several other faces, then back to the blonde man, and he said "I'm watching you." and he left, then I woke up.

On an odd note, Karl, in relation to your dream, Walter just turned 31. :p
(06-03-2013, 12:54 PM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]I was in my parents' neighborhood, and everyone there seemed caught up in some weird paranoia wave. My parents and some of the neighbors decided to go after some of the other neighbors, thinking they were conspiring against them. My mom drove a car through the neighbor's fence, then they all ran over there and everyone started pulling out guns and such.

I was like "No, this is ridiculous! Stop it! I'm not going to participate in this!"
and I walked back into the house and was wondering if I should call the cops, and what exactly I was going to tell them if I did

Then this blonde guy walked right up to the window. I tried to hide but it was obvious he saw me, and he stood there and smiled at me and his face flawlessly morphed into that of a black woman, then several other faces, then back to the blonde man, and he said "I'm watching you." and he left, then I woke up.

I don't pretend to know what your dream is about, but as I read it through a couple of times, it occurred to me that it is a very good reflection of the "world" I see and hear about when I turn on the TV news -- increasing paranoia, violence, etc. Not sure if this is the real world or just the TV world!
(06-03-2013, 12:54 PM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]On an odd note, Karl, in relation to your dream, Walter just turned 31. :p
It's a good thing you put an end to his 'conditioning' then.

(06-03-2013, 12:20 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2013, 12:11 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]I dreamed there was a sect of Luciferians (by blood-line) and part of their conditioning was going without pain or pleasure until they were 31. Only applied to the men though. And they were in regular society just undetected.

No idea what this means. Do you think it is about you? (telling you to involve your self in life more deeply, not wait till you're 31?) Or do you think it's some kind of telepathic or clairvoyant thing you picked up. Or -- the start of a really good screenplay for you to develop? or all the above?

I've always had a 'narrator' that comes to me in dreams and explains things.... usually they're accurate to a point. Fun dreams though.

The end of the dream was the conclusion the goal could be achieved without that particular conditioning and changes would be made.

I definitely need to live a little bit more though. Need to get out and have more fun.
Dreamed I was with Jim Cummings, who did a lot of Disney voices. I said that if I had been around him as a child I would have totally flipped out. Had a broken laser crystal that was yellow that was still putting out laser light. This tells me there's an issue with a broken yellow chakra. Jim Cummings is something about my innocence. He did the voice of Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, and Darkwing Duck among many others.
(06-02-2013, 08:25 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2013, 08:01 PM)Jerome Wrote: [ -> ]I was on a square wooden raft in the ocean, trying to decide whether or not I should take a nap or pay attention to the giant fish and sea beasts swimming underneath the raft.
I chose to stay on the raft and sleep, hoping to dream, but Rob Lowe was on the raft suddenly.
He was securing his legs and arms to the corners of the raft with yellow ropes because, he told me "If you don't do this..." (and suddenly I floated several feet in the air and landed hard on the raft) "that will happen."

I remember having lots of dreams about fish and sea beasts, but don't remember any about Rob Lowe! Smile

Fun dream - Maybe has to do with exploring different layers of consciousness? (I feel that you gave me permission to say something about it in your introduction! Hope it's ok.)

Hi Caycegal and thanks for the reply.
You're correct, for me, interpretations are most welcome. You're interpretation is correct here. I like this dream because it is short and simple and the symbols are easy to decode. This is really another version of a dream I have most nights.

I see the ocean as spiritual consciousness, the fish are spiritual understandings. The square raft is the earthly plane. The floating I take to be activation of higher chakras. Rob Lowe is my guidance system's sense of humor - if anyone watches Parks & Rec, he plays a character who is extremely health conscious, so the message here is 'for my health'. The yellow ropes suggests that work with the 3rd chakra and subsequently, interaction with people within this illusion, will keep me grounded and can prevent spiritual/mental/physical injury.
I dreamed I was a spaceship (like that was my body or something) and a boarding team had landed on me so I flew towards the sun and quickly changed direction so they were all flung into it. I could listen into their radio transmissions through-out the event and it was interesting to hear them panic.

The next part of the dream I was on "the sun" watching the boarding team. They all knew they were going to die so they got onto what looked like warthogs from halo (http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/M12_Force_App...on_Vehicle) and split into groups to die. One team drove away from the fire to see how long they could survive. The other team decided to drive towards the fire, and a third team just found the nearest source of flame and jumped in. And one guy just sort of wandered around the original location.

In the dream the sun looked more like a gray planet (the moon?) that was burning. Their suits looked really cool.

The next dream was a cartoon of alien animals. They would all get into a line (from right to left, facing right) and say eachothers names in sequence. One of the aliens didn't understand the game and would keep jumping out of line after he'd already jumped in, and take a spot on the left (the beginning).
(06-03-2013, 05:47 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2013, 12:54 PM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]I was in my parents' neighborhood, and everyone there seemed caught up in some weird paranoia wave. My parents and some of the neighbors decided to go after some of the other neighbors, thinking they were conspiring against them. My mom drove a car through the neighbor's fence, then they all ran over there and everyone started pulling out guns and such.

I don't pretend to know what your dream is about, but as I read it through a couple of times, it occurred to me that it is a very good reflection of the "world" I see and hear about when I turn on the TV news -- increasing paranoia, violence, etc. Not sure if this is the real world or just the TV world!

You rang.... Smile

Oh, you were just talking about whats real in this world.

I'm Not Sure either.

Oh the puns the puns.

Aloneness

(06-03-2013, 07:59 AM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]Fun dream. In the dream state, working through issues related to separation and moving on with your life?

Yes, it certainly feels that way. Smile

I woke up from a not-so-fun dream last night. I man gave me his business card and when I looked at it I saw women being severly tortured by men.
Some where laying on the floor looking at their severed limbs. It scared me awake, went back to sleep within a few minutes and had a more 'cozy' dream which I can't quite recall.
I had a semi-waking dream where I was standing on my balcony and my ex-gf was in soaking wet clothes standing in front of me and she was shivering and in cold/psychosis cold state and I started to calmly and in a soothing voice talk to her about how its only cold in her clothes and at the same time trying to increase the dream world ambient temperature/sunshine level while I took off her top most layer of clothing. Once her arms up to shoulders and leg up to somewhere around knees were free the place had turned from a "shivery cold/psychotic-cold" like atmosphere to one of warmth and she hugged me and I Felt it as a physical sensation (closer than any "Real"(HAHA, imagine that, me being deluded enough to use the word Real here) hug I've had in the past half a year or so.)

I could feel the tingly warmth expanding around my Etheric or Emotional body, I'm not sure which but it did feel like "she" hugging "me" (ofcourse both she/I are illusions in that sense so it was perhaps more of a symbol for me dunno, being hugged by some entity for some reason for something ostensibly positive that I've done.)

*shrugs*

All in all it left me feeling somewhat more positive than usual which took me longer than normal to adjust to this reality thus I'm about 1-2 hours late for my school work but am catching up with no real harm.

Dreams and situations where people really ask for my help or are in a condition where my help could actually be, well, helpful, are becoming rarer and rarer. I am taking this as an indicator that I am getting closer to and getting ready for the point of detachment from this "cycle of sorrow for Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow." due to my base vibration no longer being entirely compatible with the base vibration of people asking for help in this plane.

This whole reincarnation business sure takes its time.

*taps they keyboard and looks out at the sky and hums*

Not today either huh.

Edit: (Actual karmic "loop" for this dream was me playing Mass Effect 3 leviathan DLC with scenes of "ancient creatures deep in the seas of certain worlds" and what not. And from that certain actions that I did in the game to help the other characters in the game resonated to their subjective Logoi which manifested the "thank you" by stimulating a certain memory area to give subjectively meaningful way of thanking. Neither here nor there in terms of relevance but was interesting.)
Had a weird one the other night. Involved this girl I know who is I guess someone I would say is a very positive anima influence, she is a friend from work and I don't see her in a sexual way, I'am also friends with her boyfriend.

Anyway in this me and my best friend are brought to a room by the girl and her boyfriend, she is pregnant and I vaguely remember discussion about her baby and that she needs something from me and my friend for the baby. She takes me friend into a room alone with a big needle she is about to inject him with filled with a green substance.

I feel wrong about the whole thing sitting in the other room with the boyfriend, he then turns into another one of my good friends but essentially he is acting the same as the boyfriend, like the character has changed shape but is the same. I argue with him about it and there is a bit of a struggle, I remember feeling a bit jealous that my friend was in the room with her alone this caused me to I guess rise up against the boyfriend/my friend. So I knocked him out with a blunt object near me, I remember feeling powerful.

Then the girl came from behind me trying to inject me with the green substance, I wrestle it of her and in the struggle I stab it in her head and inject it, specifically the eye I recall. Then she gets angry but the situation sort of dissolves, I feel really guilty after and remember being on a couch with my friend and the girl. We talk a bit about computers and games I think but she seams angry at me and doesn't talk to me directly.

Then we lay down and I remember putting my hand in hers even though my friend is laying between us. She squeezes my hand and everything feels perfect for a split second then i wake up.
Last night something rather strange happened, I was dreaming and a man was saying repeatedly to me 10:30, 10:30, 10:30.. so i say yea yea 10:30 i get it. Too which i awoke as if startled from my sleep. I literally gasped and sat up... all day i have thought about it trying to understand the reason i awoke so abruptly and the reaction to waking. So i simply googled 10:30 thinking nothing of any value would show.

Instead i came across this John 10:30

" I and the Father are one.”
(06-04-2013, 06:19 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]Had a weird one the other night. Involved this girl I know who is I guess someone I would say is a very positive anima influence, she is a friend from work and I don't see her in a sexual way, I'am also friends with her boyfriend.

Anyway in this me and my best friend are brought to a room by the girl and her boyfriend, she is pregnant and I vaguely remember discussion about her baby and that she needs something from me and my friend for the baby. She takes me friend into a room alone with a big needle she is about to inject him with filled with a green substance.

I feel wrong about the whole thing sitting in the other room with the boyfriend, he then turns into another one of my good friends but essentially he is acting the same as the boyfriend, like the character has changed shape but is the same. I argue with him about it and there is a bit of a struggle, I remember feeling a bit jealous that my friend was in the room with her alone this caused me to I guess rise up against the boyfriend/my friend. So I knocked him out with a blunt object near me, I remember feeling powerful.

Then the girl came from behind me trying to inject me with the green substance, I wrestle it of her and in the struggle I stab it in her head and inject it, specifically the eye I recall. Then she gets angry but the situation sort of dissolves, I feel really guilty after and remember being on a couch with my friend and the girl. We talk a bit about computers and games I think but she seams angry at me and doesn't talk to me directly.

Then we lay down and I remember putting my hand in hers even though my friend is laying between us. She squeezes my hand and everything feels perfect for a split second then i wake up.

Inject green substance -- something to do with jealousy or envy?
First dream; This is me interpreting a hodge-podge of abstract events strung together:

I was traveling the world with this black man in a white suit. We explored these great castles with very complex architecture. We were together in jungles and in airports. Eventually I found myself in this big mansion in this urban area and I see all these people congratulating my arrival and who wondered where I had been.

I eventually left and went back to the jungle. The black man was there dragging out a person out of a cave, all tied up. He was an older man with an unkept beard and long hair that looked like an older version of me. He told me to kill him because he was me but a clone. And I did with a pistol shot to the head.

I found myself back at this mansion again that was then promptly attacked in some abstract, non-sensical fashion involving robots and whatnot.

Second dream:

After some odd series of events, I found myself looking down from a balcony in a historical but urban area; full of stone-buildings near the ocean. Right below me was an empty store. Its windows were covered up in construction canvas. Suddenly, within the upper crack of the canvas, I saw these armed guards beating up a man who I interpreted as innocent.

I jumped down from the balcony and ran into the store where I promptly faught all of the guards until they were knocked out. As that occured, the store started flooding with water up to 3 feet in depth. The person who was originally being beat up was sitting in a lotus position at the far back of the room with water up to his neck, staring blankly.

Also, I looked like Solid Snake in this dream:

http://firsthour.net/screenshots/metal-g...-knife.jpg
(06-03-2013, 05:47 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]

More on this -- 2 nights later I dream -- it is night time. I am involved with groups of people who are in the midst of an armed conflict, or is it military maneuvers or practice for conflict? Lots of explosions, the sky filled with flying machines and lights and flares. For a while I walking with my ex-husband (who in this "waking world" is in hospice care). He is trying to tell me to slow down, relax, look up at the night sky, look at some planets or stars.

The next day (today) I find myself in painful struggles with a loved one. And of course, the "news" is about the same themes - battles around the globe.

Update - Wednesday
Last night I remembered the guidance from Ra and Edgar Cayce both about the importance of serving others. I began to focus on the needs of the other instead of obsessing about my fears. I took care of the other person involved. Gradually things began to seem much, much better and I felt much more peace.

Aloneness

I saw the sun and the moon 'dance' toward/around eachother, they were assisted by colors which appeared in many forms.
The colors and different textures in the sky were astonishing, I'm still a bit like.. Awe.
This one is not being answered clearly. Some woman was fitting me for new eyeglasses. She had some contraption that gauges the amount of peripheral vision I had. After she was done with those "frames" she had some other contraption that was like miniature rollers that she rolled across my eyelids. It caused pain in the right eye, but she continued. What stood out in this experience is that the contraptions were dual, fitting over both eyes simultaneously, yet each side was different shape and width.
(06-05-2013, 03:07 AM)Aloneness Wrote: [ -> ]I saw the sun and the moon 'dance' toward/around eachother, they were assisted by colors which appeared in many forms.
The colors and different textures in the sky were astonishing, I'm still a bit like.. Awe.

Wow! Lucky you!

(06-05-2013, 07:23 AM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]This one is not being answered clearly. Some woman was fitting me for new eyeglasses. She had some contraption that gauges the amount of peripheral vision I had. After she was done with those "frames" she had some other contraption that was like miniature rollers that she rolled across my eyelids. It caused pain in the right eye, but she continued. What stood out in this experience is that the contraptions were dual, fitting over both eyes simultaneously, yet each side was different shape and width.

Two things come to me as possibilities, I'm sure there are many more.

1. While you were sleeping your spirit guides or angels were adjusting your vision - possibly your spiritual or mental vision.

or

2. Go and get your eyes checked.
Interesting as during work this morning I experienced "missing time". Very out of ordinary for it to be so blatant. Then shortly after I had closed my eyes for a sec and saw glowing vertical blue lines. First thought was an after image of something, but looking around there was nothing in my FOV to generate equidistant lines.

Brittany

I dreamed I traveled back in time to the time of prehistoric man. The people didn't look like typical depictions of Neanderthals, because they had huge tusks coming out of their mouths. They were short and brown, with little protruding heads, and they worshiped regular humans like gods, though I don't think I ever heard one of them speak. I think there were also dinosaurs chilling around.

Also, in Dreamtime I was doing a specific sort of work whose visuals I remember, but not the actual technique being used. There was a large circle, and a smaller circle in that circle, and in the middle of the small circle was a gold ball. There were places all around the large circle for people to stand, and we would focus on the ball and draw light through it somehow. This was somehow supposed to help Lucifer "come into the light" or something like that. The problem was there were only two or three of us present, making it much more difficult to manage the energy, as I get the feeling the circle was designed to work with a dozen or more. Still, we were trying our hardest. I was consciously aware while doing this, though once I actually got up, the memories began to fade quickly.
I was in some type of restaurant or maybe it was a class reunion of sorts because I remember seeing people from high school. I was sitting next to a girl that I wet I a date with once with whom I also went to high school with. For some reasons, I told her to be careful or I'll spend on her money on her card and she jokingly said she didn't have much anyways.

Fast forward to my morning meditation. I was thinking about the dream and I remembered that his girl is now prego. I pondered her little bundle of joy and how this is her second child with someone with whom she hasn't been together with for very long

As soon as I ended my meditation, I jumped on Facebook and the exact minute I logged on, this same girl posted a sonogram of her baby which I found very interesting and I'm will trying to figured out the meaning
I just had a flashback to a dream that I think I had a week ago or possibly more and then forgot. In the dream my girlfriend was all excited about her new pet dog, but I was getting weird vibes from it. When I examined the dog more closely I found a hole in it's face thru which I could see that it's whole body was hollow! I realized that the 'weird vibes' I was getting from it were because I couldn't sense anything coming from it, like it wasn't alive, it was some kind of weird dog homonculus Confused
I dreamed I was a god under water, and could control the water to flow as I wished. It carried me, and I was very comfortable in it. First underwater dream I remember having.

I also had a sky dream once where the wind rushed past me rapidly and I woke up with a warm buzzing feeling.
(06-07-2013, 04:56 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I dreamed I was a god under water, and could control the water to flow as I wished. It carried me, and I was very comfortable in it. First underwater dream I remember having.

Water usually represents the sub- or unconscious.
Seems that you have caught a 'good wave'.

Brittany

Had an extremely weird dream that my friend needed a kidney transplant, and I was like "Oh, you can have mine!" Next thing I know I'm holding my kidneys in this shrink-wrapped package. Apparently I had four of them. I wasn't in any pain and my body seemed to be just fine without any kidneys. My friend suddenly wasn't around for me to give them to him, so I, for some unknown reason, started cooking them on the stove like pork chops. Eventually I realized this was probably not the best way to utilize kidneys and wondered if I had ruined them. I went into a hospital because I was finally consciously aware that I had no kidneys, but the hospital was packed and I knew I would be there for hours, if not days, before someone could even see me. I decided that, since I still felt completely fine, I'd just leave and get on with m life. Then Raiden from Metal Gear showed up and blew up the hospital, and I was sad because I hadn't had time to get any candy from the gift shop. Total insanity.

A lot of interpretations I found said that kidneys in dreams represent physical or spiritual illness. I wonder if losing my kidneys in my dream was actually indicative of letting go of illness...I do feel healthier than I have in a long time.
(06-04-2013, 09:52 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2013, 06:19 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]Had a weird one the other night. Involved this girl I know who is I guess someone I would say is a very positive anima influence, she is a friend from work and I don't see her in a sexual way, I'am also friends with her boyfriend.

Inject green substance -- something to do with jealousy or envy?

I think that has something to do with it, I felt quite jealous when she went into the room with my other friend, wasn't a sexual jealousy it had more to do with the fact that she was pregnant I feel.

It seamed like she was going to inject both me and my friend with this green substance then she was going to draw something out of us and inject it into herself for her baby.
Before I went to sleep, I asked my guides for a meaningful dream. I really doubt I got that here. Lol

I was in a military uniform, red beret and holding a M16 sub-machine gun outside a department store in a mall along with some other guards.

The mall was older with red tile on the floor and large trees growing throughout that reached for the large bright windows on the ceiling.

As I was patrolling around, I saw this group of teenagers passing in front of me and I thought I saw one of them holding a pistol. I went to him and yelled, "Hey, stop!" I soon noticed he was only holding a stuffed panda bear. What was odd is that he never paid attention to me. All of them ignored me. Even though I mistakenly pointed a gun in their direction, which is just bad gun safety. I felt very embarassed that my barrel pointed at them during the dream to say the least.

Anyways, I return back to my post next to the store and these two blonde, very skinny girls came up to me. They sat down on the floor right in front of me and started speaking nonsense in a almost drugged state. Eventually one exposed herself to me and I looked in complete shock... Let's just say she became very sexual with herself.

Things were blurry after that. Eventually I found myself walking around the mall without my weapon but still in uniform. Then it struck me: I was in a dream. I started running around freely realizing my freedom thinking about all the cool things I can do now that I am aware. I started calling for my higher self to appear before me but that all came to a halt...

This kid I knew from awhile back showed up behind this counter and started asking me questions about galaxies and the universe and I soon wokeup. :/

Brittany

Perhaps the incident where you thought you saw a pistol relates to how you always think people are thinking bad things about you and expecting the worst out of people. While it scares you, nobody else notices and it's really all just in your head.

I dreamed my mom was feeding heavy duty pain pills to the dog. I ran outside going "Mom, what are you doing?!? You'll hurt the dog!" And she looked at me, obviously high as a kite, and said "There is no dog!" She then informed me that she wasn't real, just a reanimated corpse, and that she had taken all the money out of my purse. I was very confused, as my mother has never been the type to try drugs, and I was very concerned for both her and the dog.
(06-08-2013, 03:52 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Before I went to sleep, I asked my guides for a meaningful dream. I really doubt I got that here. Lol

I was in a military uniform, red beret and holding a M16 sub-machine gun outside a department store in a mall along with some other guards.

The mall was older with red tile on the floor and large trees growing throughout that reached for the large bright windows on the ceiling.

As I was patrolling around, I saw this group of teenagers passing in front of me and I thought I saw one of them holding a pistol. I went to him and yelled, "Hey, stop!" I soon noticed he was only holding a stuffed panda bear. What was odd is that he never paid attention to me. All of them ignored me. Even though I mistakenly pointed a gun in their direction, which is just bad gun safety. I felt very embarassed that my barrel pointed at them during the dream to say the least.

Anyways, I return back to my post next to the store and these two blonde, very skinny girls came up to me. They sat down on the floor right in front of me and started speaking nonsense in a almost drugged state. Eventually one exposed herself to me and I looked in complete shock... Let's just say she became very sexual with herself.

Things were blurry after that. Eventually I found myself walking around the mall without my weapon but still in uniform. Then it struck me: I was in a dream. I started running around freely realizing my freedom thinking about all the cool things I can do now that I am aware. I started calling for my higher self to appear before me but that all came to a halt...

This kid I knew from awhile back showed up behind this counter and started asking me questions about galaxies and the universe and I soon wokeup. :/

You seem to be thinking dreams are some kind of message from above, when in reality it's you in a different state of consciousness. You might want to read some research on brain waves. If it's a vivid well-remembered dream I would not dismiss it lightly, perhaps meditate on it. The context usually comes from your daytime experiences, so if you have been maybe playing video games with that kind of gun themes it may appear there. The context is not primary aspect of a dream.
Dreams are usually your own creation but they can be influenced.

http://lawofone.info/results.php?q=Dream...e&l=30&o=r

But, yes, you are correct.

Quote:86.8 Questioner: How is the dream designed or programmed? Is this done by the higher self, or who is responsible for this?

Ra: I am Ra. In all cases the mind/body/spirit complex makes what use it can of the faculty of the dreaming. It, itself, is responsible for this activity.

86.9 Questioner: Then you are saying that the subconscious is responsible for what I would call design or scriptwriting for the dream. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

86.12 Questioner: Is there any other function of dreaming that is of value in the evolutionary process?

Ra: I am Ra. Although there are many which are of some value we would choose two to note, since these two, though not of value in polarization, may be of value in a more generalized sense.

The activity of dreaming is an activity in which there is made a finely wrought and excellently fashioned bridge from conscious to unconscious. In this state the various distortions which have occurred in the energy web of the body complex, due to the misprecision with which energy influxes have been received, are healed. With the proper amount of dreaming comes the healing of these distortions. Continued lack of this possibility can cause seriously distorted mind/body/spirit complexes.

The other function of the dreaming which is of aid is that type of dream which is visionary and which prophets and mystics have experienced from days of old. Their visions come through the roots of mind and speak to a hungry world. Thus the dream is of service without being of a personally polarizing nature. However, in that mystic or prophet [who] desires to serve, such service will increase the entity’s polarity.

Prior to the veil dreams were used beyond this.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. Firstly, let us establish that both before and after the veil the same conditions existed in time/space; that is, the veiling process is a space/time phenomenon.

Secondly, the character of experience was altered drastically by the veiling process. In some cases such as the dreaming and the contact with the higher self, the experience was quantitatively different due to the fact that the veiling is a primary cause of the value of dreams and is also the single door against which the higher self must stand awaiting entry. Before veiling, dreams were not for the purpose of using the so-called unconscious to further utilize catalyst but were used to learn/teach from teach/learners within the inner planes as well as those of outer origin of higher density. As you deal with each subject of which you spoke you may observe, during the veiling process, not a quantitative change in the experience but a qualitative one.

Aloneness

I dreamed that I was like a psyched out Mary Poppins. Living with a couple of families in a huge mansion and took care of their kids, most of them were adopted. There was one little girl who scared the bejeezus out of me because she seemed filled with rage and she tried to stab me with a knife that turned out to be just a 'prop'. Gave her a hug and didn't see her again. The families liked to throw parties and I remember having a great time dancing around and laughing my behinds off.
Then I sat on a stool and there were people behind me checking out my back, they said I had to have a shoulder bone checked out and that I have a something of a rash going on. I took my skin off like a coat, which seemed perfectly normal, and looked at it. There was a small bone sticking out and indeed something that looked like a rash. Now, I do actually have this spot on my back that has been itching like crazy for weeks, already went to the dermatologist and she couldn't find anything alarming. In the dream the skin appeared more 'troubled' than it actually is, I remember thinking, well, maybe I'm growing wings.

What also stuck with me is that I could feel and hear the energy of peoples thoughts. So when I brought the kids to school and stood near a group of parents who were having all sorts of exciting ideas for new school projects I had to leave because it was too much to handle.

There was also something about walking on an ball that floated on water. I can't quite recall what that was all about.
-Woke up with a heavy head, feeling very tired.