Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Brittany

Ali, I've gotten various vibes from the Greys. I dreamed about some that were not very nice. They were a whitish color, not gray, and they were taller than I am. They beamed me up on their ship and did a bunch of stuff to try to scare me...which pretty much worked. I was freaking out pretty extensively. The usual fear tactics.

The ones I saw in my meditations were more like the classic Greys- short and gray with big, black eyes. They were very friendly, and had rather curious natures. I went into one of their cities and it was very beautiful- not polluted or over-crowded. Had a long chat with one of them who felt like a brother to me. I was very comfortable around them and actually wanted to stay.

The woman in my dream seemed pretty neutral. She wasn't mean, but she didn't seem especially friendly, either. It seemed like she expected me to know a lot of stuff and she was frustrated when I didn't know what she was talking about. There was a sense of urgency about her, like her talking to me was very important. I wish I could remember more of what she said.

I have been told by several psychics that my home planet is prolly somewhere in the Zeta's general area, and that my purpose for coming here was to learn how to experience feelings and emotions again, because apparently they sort of discarded these things at one point and don't really know how to feel anymore. The ones I've "met" seemed to have some degree of emotion, though. I would agree that it is a very varied and interesting corner of the galactic neighborhood.

Brittany

Had a rather strange dream last night. I was sure to write down as much as I could remember, but it wasn't much. It seems I'm kind of out of practice. I remember there was this ENORMOUS house...like a mansion on crack. It was all very extravagantly decorated in an Asian style- very bright colors, mostly reds, yellows and golds. I was going through this house and it seemed like it never ended.

It seemed that the CEO of some company I wanted to work at lived there. I think I talked to him about getting a job, but I don't really remember that part. I don't know why I wanted to work at this place- I was standing outside of it and it was one of the creepiest buildings I've ever seen. I remember I was hopping around on the walls outside of the building like some kind of acrobat...it was weird.

I also dreamed about these mummy-like creatures. There were 3 of them. There was a whole part of the dream about how they came to be, but I don't remember that part. I think they were wearing Egyptian armor and stuff. I remember one of them walked up to this door shaped like a pyramid and breathed on it, and the door opened. I specifically remember something being said about "sado-masochism", though I'm not really sure what that had to do with anything.

Lastly, I remember I was folding clothes in my parents' living room, and I was very intently waiting for someone. I felt this excitement, because I was sure they would be there at any moment.
Ahktu, don't get yourself down about "being out of practice". I think giving yourself guilt for not writing down your dreams loyally will just throw kinks in the process. I tried keeping a dream journal for awhile... It's hard, for various reasons. Maybe you get woken up by something and need to tend to it before writing. Or maybe you have something to do upon waking (like go to work lol).

Anyways, your dream seems to be kinda orange/yellow ray focused. The mansion obviously represents your life or incarnations. When you associate the job opportunity with the house, it makes me think of how taking that path in life would be like opening the door into another room in that house (a probable future).

Well, mummies are bound, so I can see how they would represent bondage or sado-masochism to the subconscious in some way. They also make me think of death. Maybe it's a communication about an orange ray blockage? The pyramid and opening door make me think of unlocking a higher level of sexuality.

I know that clothes usually represent our ego or our interpretation of ourselves. Were they your clothes? Maybe you're working on rising above the ego (folding and putting away) before the shift (the special visitor)?

Last night I had a very emotional dream. I haven't been writing down my dreams lately (been too preoccupied with life). But this one was more vivid and has stuck with me the whole day. I don't remember the beginning of it. But I do remember there being this sort of music festival that everyone with an open heart was invited to attend. I wanted my family to come, but they couldn't make it. They were all pre-occupied with yellow-ray worldly duties like work or school. My oldest little brother did know about it though. He knew what bands were playing. He wanted to come with me, but wasn't able to make it due to personal business. He said that maybe he would be able to attend next time it was held.

Flash forward to the "music festival". It was really like a kind of hippie commune/woodstock sort of thing. All I remember was getting there in a hurry in the evening after I was done with my yellow-ray duties for quite awhile (felt like I was taking a vacation from work). I set up the tent with two or three of my closest friends from.... where? I felt their presence and knew their vibration, but they didn't have names or faces. The area was an open, grassy field. Then, we slept. Yes, I dreamt of sleeping lol... It felt like recharging. But that particular part of the dream is a bit fuzzy.

The next thing I know, I'm called to awaken by some force. Think of it as a super high pitched noise that only those tuned to a certain frequency can hear, or something of the sort. It was still dark, like midnight. As I poked my head out of the tent, I saw that hundreds of other people were unzipping their tents and waking up. The atmosphere was remarkably different. There was no fear. My friend (one of the actual people I know in real life) stuck her head out too. But we didn't stand up. We rested, halfway outside of the tent, our heads on the grass. I actually couldn't stand up, for some strange reason. I felt like I was being sucked towards the ground, but with no physical strain. I knew that this hypersonic sound was the angelic music of the music festival. The landscape was also transformed. Our tent was now at the base of a large, sentient tree. It didn't move or speak, but it was self aware and resting in the presence of its beloved companions (us). The landscape was lush and hilly, and lit by the light of a billion stars.

My god, the stars! I, along with others, and my friends, who were now both out of the tent, looked up and saw the sky completely lit up with a countless amount of stars. Take an area of the sky about the size of a dime, and there were maybe 100 stars there. What's odd is that they were lucidly clear, white, defined spots on a pitch black background. Not as physically beautiful as the stars we see in waking life, but their beauty was extra-dimensional. They seemed to shift to form whatever everyone in the music festival was thinking about. As I looked up, I saw the constellations and realized that they were our creations, our thoughts projected, our pictures on God's canvas. It felt like the universe was greeting me, like all the stars were singing our names and rejoicing with us. Tears of joy burst out of my eyes. I was looking at the face of the Creator.

I saw Orion, its stars standing out bright against the thousands of stars that now surrounded it. It looked just like the real, physical constellation does. Then I saw Gemini. I remember thinking "That must be Gemini!!!" It looked completely different. It was alive with love. It consisted of thousands of stars composing two parental figures, one male and one female, with long flowing capes that extended across the sky, and two child figures, one male and one female. The female's head was shaped like a five pointed star made of about 120 smaller stars, while the male's head was round. At this point, I looked over at my friends, who were also both crying in joy. The rest of the camp was in a similar state of rapture. The other presences were there, but weren't experiencing it in the same depth as me and my human friends. I don't remember anything after that point.

The dream kinda has a fairly obvious interpretation to me. The music festival with its requirement of an open heart is ascension to fourth density. My family not making it due to work or school represents them not achieving the open heart before the shift (in that probable reality anyway! :p). My brother knowing about it represents my suspicions of him being a wanderer, and being blocked from the open heart due to orange-ray issues.

Taking a vacation from work could represent infrastructure collapse, or just the point of being done with third density matters and "setting up the camp" of fourth density. Setting up the tent may represent the physical work that needs to be done here in third density before the shift. Or it could represent a coming together with those friends who are in the open heart once third density matters are done. Camping seems to represent a coming together with friends and communing with nature to me, so it makes sense that this language was used to describe the transition to fourth.

The sleep is strange, but reminds me of something I read about people going into a three day sleep before waking up to fourth density earth. This also makes sense if I think of the angel's hypersonic song as the fourth density frequency, being sung by angels because of the dropping of the veil. The fact that there was no fear there in the dream is also a dead ringer for fourth density. The landscape being transformed, as well as the lucidity and fluidity of the stars, to me represents the ability to co-create and change the "physical" environment in fourth density. Looking up at the universe and seeing yourself/the Creator makes me think of living with no veil and full awareness of self and other-self as Creator. The tears and free flowing emotion remind me of something I read in a Kryon session which describes compassion as a uniquely human trait, and emotion being a human's special gift and our way of being in this universe. This would explain why me and my friends were crying tears of joy, but those other beings weren't.

The only thing I can't explain was the feeling of lying down and being sucked down, not being able to stand up. I've had several different dreams where I was lying and unable to stand. In one, it happened as I encountered an evil force (was knocked on my back and unable to get up). In another, me and a friend were in an elevator (although she looked a whole lot more angelic than she does in waking life), and we were both lying on our back in awkward, crumpled positions and unable to move much. Could it represent being in an incarnational state?

Brittany

Wow, Aaron, that sounds like an amazing dream! What an awesome experience! I've had similar dreams in which I was in places so beautiful that I cried with tears of joy to be there. There is a little stretch of farmland I keep returning to in my dreams. Doesn't sound like much but it is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. It feels like home. I always see it from a distance, but get the feeling I will be allowed inside one day soon.

A few times I've been to places in my dreams that my brain couldn't really even comprehend. There was no way to describe what I saw in these places because it didn't make sense in physical terms. But it was much fuller, and brighter. A lot of whiteness and warmth. The air was alive with warmth, and words were a thing of the past. Everything was *felt*. Usually after those dreams I wake up outside of my body, crashing back down into it. I guess I travel far in those dreams.

I had a dream last night that was very confusing to me. It seemed like everything was happening at once instead of in a linear fashion. Like I was doing three things all at once, but somehow it all made sense.

I was going to some sort of school. I don't know what school it was. I just remember my dad yelling that I was going to miss my ride because I couldn't find my uniform. I ended up putting on the wrong shirt and pieces of my clothing seemed to be moving around in my closet. I was getting very frustrated. I think clothing represents the personality in dream symbolism- personality and self-expression. Perhaps this represents the fact that I am trying to adopt new modes of self expression that are more spiritual in nature, since this school seemed to have a spiritual aspect to it. It certainly makes sense to me. I finally got all of my uniform on and ran out to meet my ride.

I was with a moderately large group of people. A few were people I work with in waking life. One or two were characters in my book. The rest I don't recall in waking life. But they were all extremely vivid personalities. The bond I felt with these people was intense. It was as if we had been linked together with ties of energy. We were downtown, but I really don't know how to describe what we were doing. It makes sense in my head, but I really have no words for it. I think we were traveling around the city, but that's about the point where my ability to describe it ends. The city was also extremely vivid. The colors were intense.

It seemed that the group of us were also in a mental hospital. It was supposed to be one of the best places around. It looked very high-tech. Had glowing panels and stuff. It wasn't like the psych wards I've been on here, which were terrible. It seemed to be an active center for emotional healing. Everyone was fairly cheerful and seemed to be working together to help each other. We had groups in this big open room with huge windows in it. I remember that some of the "patients" stayed there all the time, but I came and went quite frequently, staying for a week or two then heading out again.

At the same time we all seemed to be making a movie or sorts. I saw a preview for the movie but it was simply projected into my head. It was suggesting that I was going to be a very popular character in the movie, which surprised me, as my role in the production had been small and I couldn't imagine having the adoration of so many people, the way movie stars do. Just hearing my name on TV was a jolt to my system. I wasn't sure what to make of it.

I also remember dreaming about going to a church with my mom and dad. When we sat down in the pews we realized that the choir was wearing very revealing outfits and were dancing in very sensual ways. Apparently this was not the type of strict Christian church my mom thought it was, and she immediately got disgusted and started walking out. This made me mad, because I felt that the people of the church had gone to a lot of trouble inviting us to be there and making sure we were comfortable. They had even prepared a huge picnic for after the service. I didn't think it was right for her to snub them just because they didn't believe what she believed.

My dad seemed to be very wtf about the whole thing, just milling around. I finally convinced my mom to stay for the picnic, which was fantastic. I remember this older black gentlemen sitting at a table and staring at us, but I can't remember if we spoke or not.

As I said, a lot of this seemed to be happening all at once, though I think the church part actually came first. It all made sense in a very nonsensical way. More and more words are seeming useless to me, when communicating with concepts and feelings, as I do in my dreams, seems so much more accurate and easy.
(12-01-2010, 10:43 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing I can't explain was the feeling of lying down and being sucked down, not being able to stand up.

What we perceive as matter is just a collection of standing waves of intelligent energy. What we perceive as denser matter, requires much more of this instreaming energy to create. It emanates from all portions of the universe simultaneously, and goes to where it is needed, to produce the illusion of matter.

You feel this energy streaming into you and past you. You perceive it as gravity.

You had difficulty standing up because there was more instreaming energy than you were accustomed to. 4th density is energetically denser than 3rd density, and requires a denser inflow. It would be like trying to wade against the current in a swift stream.

Aaron, I hope you can make it to the next homecoming. We would enjoy meeting you and talking to you.Cool
Wow, ahktu, I've never had a multidimensional dream in the sense of simultaneity like you describe. The only thing I can think of is that as we're moving closer to actual time/space with the approach of fourth density, our jaunts into time/space such as dreams must be becoming more defined as we enter a more vivid and true environment of time/space.

Your interpretations of your many dreams listed here have made me realize that in a dream, all characters really are projections of parts of yourself, no matter how "otherly" they may seem. When characters from your book pop up, that seems to reinforce this idea for me.

Eddie, that's one explanation! When you say "(it) goes to where it is needed, to produce the illusion of matter.

You feel this energy streaming into you and past you. You perceive it as gravity."

and then say

"You had difficulty standing up because there was more instreaming energy than you were accustomed to. 4th density is energetically denser than 3rd density"

doesn't that contradict? The slowest energy waves are the matter of the physical illusion. I'm with you there. That makes sense. They change slowly as they go on their one way track through time. It's the exact same energy as the higher densities, just slowed down and packed closer.

But then wouldn't fourth density waves be slightly faster to the point where they're immaterial? So, wouldn't it be easier, lighter?

I wanted to come to this September's hoomecoming badly! But I couldn't make it. Sad I do plan on being there next year though! I might even bring a friend or two.
Has anyone ever met fractal people in their dreams? Or seen themselves as a fractal?

I've had a few 'fractal' dreams..... one was an amazing dream were I met what I felt was a guide or a friend - it was certainly a warm, familiar, loving meeting. They weren’t a person though, they were like person head/shoulder shaped and there 'voice' I think it was just in my head but it was like a fractal of many voices and there face was also like a moving sea of fractals of other tiny faces. I get the feeling I'm not describing this well at all Tongue It looked amazing!

In another dream I travelled in and out of myself, and I was errrr fractaly too, like all of me was in a single cell the same as the whole of my body and I could move about in and out of this ‘stuff’ inside me.
(12-02-2010, 04:39 PM)@ndy Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone ever met fractal people in their dreams? Or seen themselves as a fractal?

I've had a few 'fractal' dreams..... one was an amazing dream were I met what I felt was a guide or a friend - it was certainly a warm, familiar, loving meeting. They weren’t a person though, they were like person head/shoulder shaped and there voice was like a fractal of many voices and there face was also like a moving sea of fractals of other tiny faces. I get the feeling I'm not describing this well at all Tongue It looked amazing!

In another dream I travelled in and out of myself, and I was errrr fractaly too, like all of me was in a single cell the same as the whole of my body and I could move about in and out of this ‘stuff’ inside me.

What you say sounds like a representation of interacting with or being part of a social memory complex. Smile

The only out of the ordinary type of dream I've had was where I'd become lucid by a sort of tying down of my conscious mind to the dream. This has happened several times. It's where I become lucid during a dream, but it's not true and free lucidity. It's like half of my waking mind is there. Every time it's happened, my "higher" waking consciousness comes rocketing into my unsuspecting dream self's head, knocking him to the ground as if he's just become faint. Then, I'm partially awake within the dream, looking out from within my dream self's eyes and struggling to get him on his feet again. At that point, it feels like I'm drunk (physically, not mentally. mentally, the dream self's mind is freed to think just as I would in waking life) There's a huge pressure on the head, trying to keep my waking consciousness in the dream. It's like trying to hold onto a ball that wants to slip out of your hands and fly away. But you're doing it with your head, and it's disorienting you. And yet only part of my waking consciousness will "fit" in my dream self's head without overloading it.

The first time it happened, I pulled myself to my feet with the windowsill and proceeded to look around the bedroom of the cabin my dream self was in. I then thought, "Ok, lucid test one. Time to fly!!" And I did, fly out the window. But I lost lucidity a few seconds after takeoff.

The second time it happened, I don't remember what was going on in the dream before lucidity, except that I was in my house. I gained partial lucidity, pulled myself to my feet, and noticed all the other dream characters had disappeared. "Oh well" I thought. "Now that I'm awake, I don't need to interact with them to have fun anyways." I then went in front of the bathroom mirror and changed myself into a girl just to see what it would feel like. But I had trouble holding the form and went back to my regular self, and lost lucidity.

Brittany

I've seen fractals in my dreams, but never actually dreamt of *being* one.
I have been dreaming a LOT lately, I mean even if I fall asleep for 5 minutes it seems like hours of dream have passed by. At any rate, it's almost like my brain is trying to block me out of the dreams because I wake up with a blank state in which I can't remember any details at all. Even though I know some of those dreams are going to be detrimental to upcoming events. It's strange, I don't know why it's happening, most of the times I have been able to surf my dreams and sit back and watch the happenings but it just seems that lately I am jumping on other people's dreams and when it gets foreign enough I get ejected without any memories of it. Getting frustrated but I can just hope I can remember some soon.
Aaron that makes sense, it was at a time of some really mad experiences..... Lucid dreams of being with no body in space getting big and small, I was getting lots and lots of wired messages several a night, really surreal stuff like me being a tube/ worm with no middle that light came into and changed speed Tongue and the meeting seemed to be a hello from the 'messages'
I remember at the time also writing in meditation one evening 'the others are with you, the others are me' --- there’s a defo feeling of manyness in side a boundary if that makes sense.

I get what you mean about lucid dreaming.... I get it as a total excitement were you think 'Oooo yehy! I'm asleep!!!!!' the first one years ago I remember making a light turn on and off then jumping up in bed awake cause I was so excited about it - then thinking doh.... why didn't I stay asleep Tongue
I tend to lucid dream in the mornings just before I wake up...... but with 2 little kids diving on my yelling 'Mammy' from 6am I don't get much chance these days.
Your dream reminds me of looking in a mirror once in a dream and my face changing all the time... non of them were mine - the one that stood out the most was a guy in his 40's-50's with big dark curly hair and bushy eyebrows BigSmile

Deekun, that sounds wired. I remeber fainting at school once, I was amazed when people said I'd only been on the floor a few seconds as I'd had a dream that seemed last for ages.

Brittany

I know what you mean, Deekun. I've taken short little power naps and it seemed like I was dreaming for years. I know I wasn't asleep long enough to get anywhere near entering REM sleep, which I think shows there's a lot more to dreaming than scientists really let on. I lucid dream sporadically...I haven't gotten to the point where I can do it on command yet. I am working with programming my dreams but right now it is still difficult for me. I'm getting better at interpreting them, though. I've gotten to the point I can usually decipher my dreams as soon as I wake up.

Brittany

I had a strange dream last night. There was this concept...this emotion of sorts, and I pulled the energy out of the emotion and it turned into feathers that formed wings on my back. I had turned the emotion tangible, I suppose. There was more to the dream, but it was all very abstract and hard to explain.

I also had a dream that I got really mad at this woman and killed her. Then her husband hacked me up with a chainsaw. It was pretty awful. :-(
(12-04-2010, 05:09 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I had a strange dream last night. There was this concept...this emotion of sorts, and I pulled the energy out of the emotion and it turned into feathers that formed wings on my back.

Emotion is energetic. We are immensely powerful beings, able to focus tremendous energy into emotion. We are rare in the Galaxy in this respect. It is for this reason that we are the subject of fascination, study, and attempted enslavement, of so many 4th and 5th density beings.

Your higher self was trying to tell you this in the dream. You are a creator-God. You are powerful. You need only harness your emotion for Good, to see your power in action.

Brittany

Had another weird one. I dreamed I entered a parallel reality. A lot of things were the same as here, but a lot of them were different. The language was English, bit it was like a different form of English. I had a hard time understandng what people were saying, because words had different meanings there. The money was also different, as was the fashion. In this world my husband had divorced me, and was acting completely different than he does in my world. I looked at myself in the mirror and realized I looked different, too. My hair was a different color, and it was in a strange style.

I am wondering if I actually entered another reality through the dream? If so, I'm wondering if I was inhabiting the body of the me in that world, since I looked different. Everyone seemed to know me, and kept asking me what my problem was when I stared at them in confusion. And I didn't see another me around anywhere. It's an interesting concept...
(12-07-2010, 05:33 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I am wondering if I actually entered another reality through the dream? If so, I'm wondering if I was inhabiting the body of the me in that world, since I looked different. Everyone seemed to know me, and kept asking me what my problem was when I stared at them in confusion. And I didn't see another me around anywhere. It's an interesting concept...

I'd say you did. It's happened to me many times.

Seth treats this subject extensively in his various books.

Brittany

Eddie, the Seth material was what made me feel so sure this was a parallel reality and not just a random dream. I find it strange that I seemed to be inside the body of the me in that world, though. Did I just take possession, or was it more like I was getting a playback of that world- seeing things that had already happened? Other people could see and interact with me, so it wasn't like I was just observing.

Just took a nap and when I woke up a voice was talking to me for some time while I was in half-sleep. It sounded very whimsical, as if it were very entertained to be sharing ths information. Of course, I can barely recall what it said. Something about everything having a purpose, I think. Interesting indeed.

Meerie

Hey, akhtu, I was also instantaneously thinking of the Seth material when you talked about experiencing parallel realities... and for some time I even thought that one of my parallel lives was entirely lived out in dreams since my dreams were so much more colorful and interesting than "normal" waking life.
Lately I seem to get so much blue in my dreams... the other day I dreamt that I put on a new dress, with blue and white stripes on it and left my orange and yellow dress on the floor. When I wanted to pick it up again it was gone... so I left the new dress on. Also my hair was totally white and short, in some kind of bob, but it looked great.
THe other day I had this huge sheet of paper in front of me with all different colors of the rainbow on it and I focused on the violet.
What is your experience with colors in dreams? I thought it could well mean the different rays..

Brittany

I think I visited another reality again. Don't remember much, but when I walked into the store where I work, all the product was arranged differently. I remember I pulled out this box of high school stuff, and was looking at all these photos I and other people had taken. I even found my picture in the yearbook, which was very different from the yearbook I remember. And I was having problems with the hubby again. It seems like *this* universe is the only one where he actually wants to be with me, but I still know him in every one I go to.

I am just wondering, since I seem to inhabit the body of *me* when I go to these worlds, where the me from that world goes? Into my body? Or do our two soul facets just merge? Ulitmately it is all me, but does that other personality just disappear for a time?

I also had a very strange dream in which each person had a little being that followed them around and helped them out. For some people they looked like little people, for others they might be animals or what-have-you. There were this man and woman who got really mad at each other and each ordered their helpers to kill the object of their ire. The helpers, which looked like a cute, stylized little girl and boy, held hands and said that they would be going now, as it was not their job to promote violence, and they disappeared.

The next thing I remember I was sitting my car by some train tracks as a train roared by, panicking because I hadn't finished my English paper for whatever class I must have been taking.

Meerie, I often have extremely vivid colors in my dreams, ranging the whole color spectrum. The only two colors that seem to strike any particular chord with me, that seem to be hallmarks of "special" dreams are gold and white. Usually when I dream of an abudance of these colors the dream has a definite spiritual feel to it, and I feel as if I learned something when I wake up. In my meditations deep blues and indigoes are common, along with what I can only describe as a crystal color- the appearance of light shining through a crystal. At times I have dreamed of places so huge and vivid, I knew it couldn't just be a product of my imagination. These places are real somewhere, and probably operating on a level of advancement that we have yet to reach.
(12-08-2010, 09:09 AM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I am just wondering, since I seem to inhabit the body of *me* when I go to these worlds, where the me from that world goes? Into my body? Or do our two soul facets just merge? Ulitmately it is all me, but does that other personality just disappear for a time?

It is the same "you" in each reality. There isn't another "you" that you have to displace when you are there.

All that really "exists" is conscious energy. Matter, and material situations, are illusiory constructs that conscious energy projects in order to gain experience. When you enter a different reality, you are simply toggling your projection into a different construction. The bit of conscious energy that is the real "you" hasn't altered, beyond gaining additional experience.
Ahktu,

Yet…you actually see yourself? Or, rather, you can look into a mirror and see another being…but you know its you? I don’t seem to experience the “other realities” like that. I never see myelf in the third person. I know I’m there, I have sense of doing things…much like I type these words. I see my hands..or do I? I’m not sure actually. All I know is that I’m somewhere else. Living day to day in what seems like very odd circumstances compared to living here in this world. Yet the strangeness is accepted by the other “me” as normal…yet not to the “me” thats looking in.

Its quite hard to describe. But I know (or feel) that when I have these types of dreams that I’m getting a glimpse of another me.

Richard

Brittany

Eddie, that is just confusing. I have a hard time wrapping my mind around the fact that the SAME me is in so many realities at once. Especially since some of them are guys. I try to understand it, but blargh...I'm not sure I'm quite at the stage where I can fully comprehend it.

Richard, yes, I can clearly see myself in my dreams- sometimes...both when I look in the mirror and on occasion I am standing outside of my body. I remember one dream where I saw myself from a distance. In the blink of an eye I was standing behind myself, then I went *into* myself and was in full control of my body. At times I have been two people at once, interacting with each other. I also switch my age and gender quite frequently. It is becoming more and more common for me to switch from female to male and back again in dreams like it's nothing. The other day I spent most of my dream as a 12-year-old boy. Of course, I also have regular 3rd person dreams, and at times I am not really part of the dream at all. I am more like an invisible observer who cannot interact with the scene, only watch. Such a diverse landscape of dreams...
(12-08-2010, 06:49 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Eddie, that is just confusing. I have a hard time wrapping my mind around the fact that the SAME me is in so many realities at once. Especially since some of them are guys. I try to understand it, but blargh...I'm not sure I'm quite at the stage where I can fully comprehend it.

Male, female....old, young...rich, poor....married, single....

You are light. Those different bodies are just suits you sew for yourself and put on for different learning events. You do the same thing every time you incarnate physically. Knowing that, outside of 3rd density, we don't experience "time" in linear fashion, is it so hard to believe that you could be experiencing multiple incarnations/learning events simultaneously?
Remember, there is only one being in the Universe. I am the same you in all those realities. So is Richard. Smile

Brittany

I get the concept. It just blows my mind a little bit. I start thinking about the ultimate form of the Creator, and think what if that is just ONE indivdual amongst a BUNCH of Creators, who are part of another BIG Creator and it goes on and on...we're a molecule in the balls of a guy who's a molecule in the balls of a guy and it goes on and on FOREVER! AHHHHHHHHH! <head explodes>

*ahem* Yes, but a very interesting concept indeed. :-)

Brittany

Had a very interesting experience today...I was having a short nap on the couch, and I ended up falling into a very, very deep sleep. I don’t even remember what I dreamed about, but when I started to wake up I could literally feel myself rising through the layers of sleep. It felt like I was so far down I would never reach the top. Eventually I achieved a state of half-awakeness, where I had a vague memory of what reality my body was located in.

At that point I got the strangest feeling. To say it was a numbness doesn’t describe it entirely accurately, but it is the closest I can get. My hands and feet suddenly felt very strange- somewhat numb and tingly, and then the feeling began spreading to my whole body. It was very intense, and entirely unlike the feeling one gets when an extremity falls asleep. I soon felt as if I was floating- my body seemed to just be hanging there, vibrating.

I perceived a lot of people to be in the room with me, including my mom and my husband, though I was alone in the living room. Still, I was very aware of my physical body on the couch. I started yelling “Hey, I feel funny!” in a slurred voice, but they didn’t hear me- they were like flickers or shadows. The thought “I must be dying.” popped into my head, followed shortly by “Oh, goody.” and then “This is kind of scary.”

Eventually I began climbing the layers again and finally broke completely through into the consciousness I know as my waking reality, just as my husband was getting up from bed. It felt like I had been on a long journey, traveling for days. It was very strange.
I had a strange experience waking up the other day. I was lying on the couch too, something big and dark was in the corner of the room that said hi, It frightened me, but when I tried to move I was paralyzed. I started shaking my head, it didn't move at first but it dispelled the paralysis. And I felt myself waking up. After that the room was empty, and everything felt normal.

It was unusual.

Meerie

(12-09-2010, 09:42 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]..., something big and dark was in the corner of the room that said hi, It frightened me, ...

That was me astrally visiting you, man! I am just a beginner and not really good at it yet, but next time I will properly introduce myself, I promise...
Have no fear I come in peace.
By the way, nice couch Smile

(sorry I just couldn't resist :rolleyes)
Hi you big black monster you Smile Next time start with your name and I may not start running around screaming like a baby.

Meerie

Why be fearful in the first place? Tongue
..you know love is the biggest force in the universe, and confronted with love, even the biggest black monsters will recede immediately BigSmile
Sweet dreams, everyone Wink
Know that the thing haunting it... it's only Meerie. Tongue
Could be worse!