Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-01-2013, 05:26 PM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]I had an interesting experience the other night. While laying down with my daughter, I tried meditating at the same time. As I started to drift, I started seeing all these people. One by one they looked at me and smiled. One would step aside and another would appear. Some just smiled while others waved. They were some males and females with whom I didn't recognize and I'm wondering if they were my guides.

The first time I smoked salvia divinorum, I saw the room was filled with people's smiling faces. I knew I'd known them and they'd known me, but I couldn't tell you how. They felt so close, so very familiar and absolutely full of love. They were laughing, all of them, because when I tried to tell my friends what I was seeing I could only make guttural noises and drool onto my shirt.
After that experience I believe that I'm surrounded by entities that I can't usually consciously communicate with.

It sounds like you entered into that 'in between place' and they took advantage of the moment to say hello again. Who they are exactly I'm sure you'll find out somewhere down the line.

Melissa

Well, I've dreamed about two people who looked alot like my parents. I was telling a story and my father kept denying and questioning everything I sad which infuriated me so much that I went bezerk for 5 secondes, before that little voice in the back of my head said it wasn't such a convincing performance. That's the point when anger, or any other emotion for that matter, seems pointless all together. And when I mentioned that I was tired of doing chores all the time my mother said what she always used to say when I complained about something. "but that's the only reason why we had you".
Woke up feeling very 'heavy', but it's interesting to observe these kind of dreams.
What, chore machine? wow, thats a rough dream *hug*
It's been a strange week for me. I had to have an emergency appendectomy early on Saturday morning, and my recovery has been a bit slower than I would have expected, meaning that I've had to endure limited mobility and a lot of post-operative pain. During this period I've been experiencing long, exciting, and extremely vivid dreams that seem to be documenting some turning point in my life. Last night one of my dreams was another one of those epic-movie-length adventures; like the first half of one of the Bourne Papers movies, or 3 Days of the Condor, except without as much violence (but with every bit of the suspense). After that dream ended I immediately awoke with a stronger feeling of connection to everyone and everything, than I've had since early childhood.

Something momentous is happening but I cannot yet categorize it.Cool

Brittany

I had an odd dream last night that I was in a French prison (I have no idea why I was in France). On one hand it was rather awful. The guards were very strict, and dealt with prisoners harshly if any rules were broken. On the other hand, it wasn't that bad of a place comfort wise. A lot of the cells were more like nice apartments or hotel rooms, and prisoners were allowed to decorate their cells with things from their homes. One man came into the prison with what seemed like half of his belongings from home, and one of the guards was commenting on it in an annoyed manner. There was a girl who was my roommate, and I cared for her a great deal.

In spite of the comfortable setting, people still tried to escape all the time. I was standing in the hallway and saw this guy running up the hall, trying to escape. Then suddenly I was him, but I was still myself...rather hard to explain. I was caught and a blindfold was put over my eyes...they did this to all recalcitrant prisoners. However, I could still see perfectly fine with it on. Apparently some sort of internet scam had landed me in there, and I was afraid I would get another ten years for running. My cell mate and I both wanted to get out as soon as possible, regardless of how nice the inside looked.

There was also a weird voting system the prisoners were forced to take part in in some large assembly chamber. I can't remember much of that part.

I can only assume this was a reference to the illusion, and how it is controlled by those in power. We are allowed to live in a gilded cage of comfort...until we decide to push the system, then all hell breaks loose. The blindfolds represent the attempt to deaden the minds of the populace, especially to influence the minds of those beginning to awaken. However, a seeker's will abides no such tricks, and the truth shall be seen regardless. I felt a message along the lines of "keep your eyes open."

Brittany

Hmm, I just napped and found myself lucid again. The only problem was that my mother saw me and started following me around, talking nonstop, and this really irritated me because I wanted to explore the dream by myself instead of standing there talking to her. It didn't occur to me that I could have turned her into a mouse or just teleported somewhere else. She asked for some money so I created a fifty dollar bill in my pocket and gave it to her.

It's becoming much easier for me to go lucid, but I still have a hard time remembering the things I want to DO while lucid, such as meditating or experimenting with different magical techniques. A lot of times I just end up wandering around like a derp.
(07-03-2013, 01:44 AM)Notalone Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I've dreamed about two people who looked alot like my parents. I was telling a story and my father kept denying and questioning everything I sad which infuriated me so much that I went bezerk for 5 secondes, before that little voice in the back of my head said it wasn't such a convincing performance. That's the point when anger, or any other emotion for that matter, seems pointless all together. And when I mentioned that I was tired of doing chores all the time my mother said what she always used to say when I complained about something. "but that's the only reason why we had you".
Woke up feeling very 'heavy', but it's interesting to observe these kind of dreams.

Sounds to me as if you were getting a chance to see what voices in your head tend to dominate your "mental recordings" that get played a lot. Awareness is a wonderful, freeing step in the process of letting go.

(07-03-2013, 02:58 PM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, I just napped and found myself lucid again. The only problem was that my mother saw me and started following me around, talking nonstop, and this really irritated me because I wanted to explore the dream by myself instead of standing there talking to her. It didn't occur to me that I could have turned her into a mouse or just teleported somewhere else. She asked for some money so I created a fifty dollar bill in my pocket and gave it to her.

It's becoming much easier for me to go lucid, but I still have a hard time remembering the things I want to DO while lucid, such as meditating or experimenting with different magical techniques. A lot of times I just end up wandering around like a derp.

Next time you get really lucid come see me in the dream planes and give me some lessons on how you are doing these things! Thanks! I have some partly lucid dreams at times, would love to be exploring it as fully as you are.

(07-03-2013, 09:52 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]It's been a strange week for me. I had to have an emergency appendectomy early on Saturday morning, and my recovery has been a bit slower than I would have expected, meaning that I've had to endure limited mobility and a lot of post-operative pain. During this period I've been experiencing long, exciting, and extremely vivid dreams that seem to be documenting some turning point in my life. Last night one of my dreams was another one of those epic-movie-length adventures; like the first half of one of the Bourne Papers movies, or 3 Days of the Condor, except without as much violence (but with every bit of the suspense). After that dream ended I immediately awoke with a stronger feeling of connection to everyone and everything, than I've had since early childhood.

Something momentous is happening but I cannot yet categorize it.Cool

Glad you're having some good experiences along with the "catalysts"!
Warning: Slightly disturbing content lies ahead.

I had a dream that was kind of mocking my masculinity again...

I was holding a handgun and looking down its iron sights towards a mirror. Every time I tried to aim accurately with the iron sights in-line, to put this in cleaner terms, large male sexual organs started popping from behind my eyeballs and onto the gun. To say the least, I was shocked. To restate, every time I tried to focus my vision and aim, these huge phallic organs popped right out of my eyes. Then a voice told me this was normal and this is how men aimed their weapons.

Despite the nature of this dream, I think the message is very clear.
(07-04-2013, 12:49 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Warning: Slightly disturbing content lies ahead.

I had a dream that was kind of mocking my masculinity again...

I was holding a handgun and looking down its iron sights towards a mirror. Every time I tried to aim accurately with the iron sights in-line, to put this in cleaner terms, large male sexual organs starting popping from behind my eyeballs and onto the gun. To say the least, I was shocked. To restate, every time I tried to focus my vision and aim, these huge phallic organs popped right out of my eyes. Then a voice told me this was normal and this how men aimed their weapons.

Despite the nature of this dream, I think the message is very clear.

I'm a little inebriated, but that is the funniest thing I've read in a bit. LOL

You can carry that analogy to groups as well too.
I had good dreams, took me roughly 5-15 minutes to get back to my normal mopy self after I woke up. Was in serious danger of actually feeling good throughout the day!

Tongue As to the details of the dreams. I couldnt say, I'm sure they were all good.
(07-04-2013, 03:40 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]I had good dreams, took me roughly 5-15 minutes to get back to my normal mopy self after I woke up. Was in serious danger of actually feeling good throughout the day!

nice to hear Sure!! Heart

haha @ serious danger of feeling good during the day

one day, one day ...
Something really interesting and curious is happening to me. Last night, in separate dreams, I was:

A college-age Israeli boy staying with an American family (and the object of unbridled affection by a couple of the family daughters);
A college-age Jordanian immigrant in America, interacting with my extended family;
An American man in Ukraine, in a dream that started out like a Benny Hill skit, and ended with me being pursued (and caught Cool ) by a group of teenage Ukrainian sex-goddesses;
An American in northern England, helping the locals foil some sinister Illuminati population-extermination plot (involving the release of some poison gas or dust into the air).

I awoke feeling connected to other parts of my extended human family. Oneness is creeping in.
When I read your story Eddie. I felt like I might be eventually kind of scared about all my sexual desires coming back to me in the form of Sex goddessess running me off a cliff:

http://vimeo.com/10798467
(07-05-2013, 10:19 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]When I read your story Eddie. I felt like I might be eventually kind of scared about all my sexual desires coming back to me in the form of Sex goddessess running me off a cliff:

http://vimeo.com/10798467

Sex is the engine of the universe, is it not? Sex is just the polarization of all the energy of the universe.
I was dropping into the trance state, and a hand appears in my face. Very close to my face. On each finger was drawn a cartoon face, with black ink. It popped me right back out.

I asked, and it was a 'do not pass' symbol, with the faces representing expressions/emotions of my self.

Oh yeah, when I tried to go back in, I was passing through layers of geometry and math/symbols, and some sort of objects. I was pushed back out again, and I went through all of it in reverse.

Brittany

After several nights of regular dreaming, doing the magical training thing again. At some point in the night I woke up, still somewhat in my dream, and had some sort of dramatic realization, coupled with shooting pains in my solar plexus. Seems I may have been cleansing something.
The part I remember:

I was with some people including my daughter -- we were all taking a course on consciousness. There were some forms to be filled out as part of the course work. My daughter told me "Yesterday I wasn't seeing anyone else's point of view but my own." She had to do the homework again to get it right.
Two nights in a row, I had similar dreams. In these dreams was a pregnant asian girl that I had brought back from my travels in asia with me. Also in these dreams was a tree that had a small branch that had grown out of it that several feet out from it turns abruptly into a trunk. The second night I dreamt this, the girl was going on vacation, but I couldn't follow her because I had to work, and I was climbing on the weird limb of the tree, and it bent down to touch the ground when my weight was fully on it.

The pregnant asian girl to me is an idea or lesson that is nearly realized consciously for me that I've been working on for the last year or so. The tree is related as well, and is simply a small lesson that I through free will made much more difficult than it was originally going to be. As it was finally heavy enough to touch down (with me on it) I feel that I'm finally grounding the lesson and will soon be able to apply it to Real Life.
I woke up feeling like I was talking to somebody about the archetypes but through my head. My vision was warping everything in front me, everything was moving in waves. Heh.

Melissa

I dreamed about different types of coffee makers, flying saucers, flying cars and a dog. It was all weird and fabulous.

Bat

I am moving into some flats. I somebody i know (female) at the main hall. She says we can buy lottery cards here. So i buy a couple of cards
and we end up in this meeting room. I don't understand how the cards work but it seems like i have won about 30 - 40 pounds. For some reason
I think the person i know (female) is trying to steal this card by confusing me that its worthless.

She then talks to the boss of the hotel and ends up getting a beat down for some reason or another. After this i see in a book in the meeting
room, its a wilcock book, i open it up and it has stuff to do with DNA and all of that type of stuff. In the meeting room comes in a group of
people, they seem to be human looking ETS. I try and talk to one of the males but he doesn't want to talk with me. I end up talking to a
female ET but at the sametime i am looking through my bag for this lottery card and she says we can't talk to you because of your ego.
I find a £20 note in my bag but its turns out to be fake and although i seem to come close to finding this card i keep losing it.

She then talks to someone else next to me and said what she is about to tell this other person may awaken memories. I then say, something
about east Germany with plant people from Sirius. The Et agrees.
Dream:
I was in a building with my brother and a friend. We were dreaming of building a house/settlement somewhere on the coast. In our shared dream there was a fairy/ET that we saw and talked with. Then it decided to come in from space into our room. And old young friend of mine started trying to one-up this ET and the ET appeared quite child-like. The ET won at being the coolest guy and was quite brilliant and full of himself. (Edit: the ET also had weird tubular breasts while being a male)

---
I was on an isle and we had a contest to get onto this hot air balloon in the air. People had to figure out how to get onto it and they decided to parachute down onto it. The parachutes given to them weren't sophisticated enough to get them close enough to the balloon and it left everyone feeling as a failure.

Brittany

Oh man. What a dream.

I was in some building and I became lucid. I found a beautiful spiral staircase that wrapped around a fountain and started going up it. At first the floors and walls were very polished and made out of fine materials, but as I got near the top the walls were still unfinished and the steps ran out. Realizing that I was in a dream, I began climbing up the steps that weren't there yet, which took tremendous effort but I finally managed to reach the top. I was in some sort of attic and I could see a building through the window, and half the sign on the front of it, which said something about flying. I wound up outside, trying to see what the rest of that sign read. I can't remember now, but upon seeing it I attained a second degree of lucidity and remembered that I wanted to meditate in a lucid dream, so I sat down to meditate. As I did this, I felt a huge pulse of energy in my body, the the world dissolved before my eyes and turned black. I sort of floated in and out of the dream for several minutes before waking up fully.

As I woke up I had the feeling I was still in a dream, but was doubting it because of how real and solid everything was. I walked into the kitchen and looked out a window, and realized that since there is no window in my kitchen I was probably still dreaming. I then saw that the coffee maker was going off, and knew for sure that I was dreaming because I don't drink coffee. I found a cute orange shirt in the living room and thought wow, I'd like to own this in my waking life. I tried meditating again with much the same results.

I woke up and realized the orange shirt was on my couch. Not only that, but my dream self had somehow sent me an email picture of herself wearing it. Her appearance was very similar to mine, but physically perfect in every way, and her eyes were an inhuman green instead of grey. I was astounded by all of this and was excitedly explaining what had happened to my husband, who was suspiciously non-interested and if anything seemed annoyed by my enthusiasm.

Then I woke up AGAIN. Whew! Expecting to find myself back in bed any second now...

Melissa

You have the most awesome dreams, Lynn!
Does anyone else notice that many of you share specific symbols and general motifs on a nightly or weekly basis?

Coffee makers. That's pretty darn specific. Your subconscious knows you've been posting on a thread with others. What positive conspiracies have been hatched in the shade? What is the import?
Last night I had a dream that me and my girlfriend's family were staying at some cottage and while we were sitting around in the living room I noticed various objects floating around on their own accord. I pointed it out to everyone and they were like "oh cool a ghost" and then just sort of ignored it. After a while I guess the ghost got annoyed at us for ignoring it cause it started trying to drop stuff on my head haha.

Brittany

Coffee helps you wake up? Maybe it's a "waking up" metaphor. In my dream the coffee maker was beeping to let me know the coffee was done. Maybe that's was like saying "Okay, you're awake now!"
I've been having dreams where I'm in a van, or getting on a van, but it has the door handles on the outside. So, if I'm inside I'll climb to the outside and hold on, or if I'm getting on I'll simply jump up and hold on tight. Then the van will start driving wildly, and I will enjoy myself immensely.

Also, I hung out with an overweight person recently, and overweight people in my dreams have been replaced by him whereas before it was a childhood friend that I don't hang out with anymore. I don't know what overweight people represent to me in my dreams.
Two interesting dreams last night:

One I'm talking to one of my colleagues back in Cali. (A girl who I dated for a few dates 2 years back, but it was left awkward because she said was interested in something serious although there were mixed signals but I was clearly not interested in something serious. It was a bit more complex than that but suffice to say although I did feel a bit bad about the way I treated her.) I feel like we're good friends, although we weren't good friends in real life, and I feel like I'm just asking her about what's she doing with her life. (I had a dream about a year ago that involved me asking her forgiveness in the dream which she did). I guess I'm still processing about that - she did not have a huge impact on my life when we interacted, but I did feel guilty about the way things went down. Probably the only instance in my life where I burnt a friendship over a thing like that.

The second dream was a little more fantastic. I was at some house at small get together. There were a few people talking some spiritual stuff. Specifically, A middle aged man, A middle aged woman, and two girls in their late twenties. They all seemed like they were part of some meditation movement. There was a strange familiarity I had with them. They didn't get into details about their movement but asked if I was interested in hearing about it and that it would take 30-60 minutes. I said sure. We went into another room where basically they gave me a presentation. The younger women were particularly excited that I was willing to hear about this. It had many good spiritual concepts then about halfway through, it started talking about the power of selfishness and viewing the self as the creator and not worrying about anything else, and how there is great power in that. I mention at that point that there is also great power in selflessness and helping other-selves. They pause. The older lady was talking and she stops and looks at the older middle aged man. He seemed to be expecting my response and looked a bit disheartened and reluctantly agreed. I tell them it's ok that we are on different paths and one isn't better than the other. I feel like the middle age man and I especially are old friends for some reason. I notice at this point that all of them had small 1/2 inch horn-like protrusions on their hands and their head. They are saying goodbye. The younger women hug me, and I feel a little pinch from the horns I'm like ow watch it, and they smile a bit sadly. Then I give the middle aged man a great big hug with tons of love and as I finish he puts his hand on his heart and says "now that hurts, you gotta remember we're not used to all of that" with a faint smile, and I realize that all that heart energy is hurting him. I nod, and say my final goodbyes. I then wakeup.

Brittany

Wow, Xise. What a powerful dream! I almost cried a little. I've had similar dreams that had deep emotional impact.