Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your dream reminds me of the time when I was in the US and after I left the DC tour I joked to my GF at that time that since I have a red jacket on they must all think I'm communist.

The fear in their reaction to "what if someone had heard that joke" in the "bad" way reminds me of your dream.

Edit: and by you I refer to BL.
I had a fantastic dream last night (From my perspective at least).

I was shown 'flashbacks' of moving through scenery of the most beautiful vistas and nature landscapes I had ever seen, sort of like moving through animated photographs one by one. In some of these the sky was bright green intermingled with violet, while In others the grass had blue, purple, grey and orange patches. This is a very simplified perspective, as I honestly cannot translate the beauty I saw, and it was certainly not of Earth. In a few of these there were artificial motorway/highway type sea bridges connecting various parts of the landscape, though never any physical constructions that I could discern on the land itself. I was shown foreign names through attempting to recall exactly what they were is proving futile. Thereafter the scene sort of blended into another theme whereby I was taking part in a futuristic VR type game with others with the nearest description I can have is that of Portal 2. I and two others won the game, then the dream ended.

I checked in with my HS and asked after I awoke whether it was an actual physical place that existed and got a 'Yes'. I asked whether it was of this Earth and got a 'No'. I asked for a name of where it was and was given 'Pleiades', and was told it was from a Planet in one of the local systems in that region. I was also told it was a simultaneous incarnation 'bleedthrough'. I get these quite a bit though they are usually much too incoherent and illogical to identify some sort of meaning, and I usually do not get dreams that can be translated like most people here. I did not ask whether it was of the Future or Past from my perception.

There is a strong positive emotional reaction I felt that I cannot quite grasp as of yet. I asked what the dream symbolised and was told 'Hope'.
Horuseus, that was an interesting dream. I've not had the colors you experienced in a dream that I can recall. But I've had one where I was floating above a beautiful green landscape on what appeared to be a giant credit card.

Brittany

Last night I encountered a sort of dream initiation. I went through several tests that I can't really explain in any sort of meaningful way, and once I had passed them all I was given the power to create dream symbols and avatars. For a brief moment I was unified with my higher self, holding complete understanding of the infinite creative potential that lay at my fingertips. I was literally holding the power to reshape the astral planes- to rewrite the code itself. It was a very powerful dream. Some small amount of the understanding still remains, but again I have no way to express it in words. The whole thing involved an entirely different mode of perception that would seem meaningless in the terms of our reality. There is a lot of stuff out there guys. It's pretty amazing.

Unbound

I know I have been shifting through lots of dreams lately. Keep seem to be having a dream where I piss some guy off, without even really doing anything, and then he relentlessly chases me and I just ninja away everywhere until I am bored and decide to wake up. I have thought about just facing him, and in other dreams I have done that, but then the whole thing seems to get kinda "frozen" and then either I wake up or shift to another dream.
I had a very strange and vivid dream last night.

In the dream my family and I went to some kind of forest retreat run by a Native American family way out in the middle of some vast forest. The retreat consisted of a big dormitory style building with a number of outbuildings and a tennis court and a swimming pool with the whole thing surrounded by dense forest. Also there were all kinds of art installations around made out of old cars and scrap metal and the like.

The first thing that happened when we got there was we were greeted by a woman who told us not to go out into the woods at night because they were cursed. It was evening when we arrived so we had a barbecue. Suddenly all these teenagers dressed up like punks showed up and started knocking things over and lighting fires and just generally milling about but we didn't pay them much mind. That night I was sleeping in a room with a big shared bed. All night I couldn't sleep and was tossing and turning and I kept feeling things touching me under the sheets.

The next day I felt completely out of it. We went to go play tennis but I just couldn't hit the ball, I was totally sluggish and my brain seemed to not really be working at all. At one point I dropped my racket and was just trying to slap the ball out of the air with my hands which everyone thought was hilarious. Oh and for some reason we were storing all our tennis balls inside my dog, like we shoved them in his mouth at the beginning of the game and whenever anyone wanted a ball they would reach in and yank one out of there.

After that I was just sort of wandering around in a daze. I found myself sitting in an old broken down schoolbus parked on the lawn with my dog and a couple of those punk teenagers. I looked out the window and saw what looked like an angel walking a dog, the figure let the dog off it's leash and it ran into the bus and I saw that it was my girlfriend's sister's boxer Ludo who died a couple months ago. He ran up to my dog Champ and gave him a big hug and then turned to me and said (in english!) "I'm gonna give you a big hug!" before jumping on me and giving me a big dog hug and saying "I love you!" Then Ludo looked over my shoulder and got upset so I turned just in time to see some shadowy figure dart away from the window that was right behind me. Then we said our goodbyes and Ludo went back to his caretaker.

After that I wandered into some kind of garage where a mechanic woman was fixing a car. I stood there watching her for a while and then I became aware that I was either outside my body watching myself or else seeing a reflection of myself but my face and body were twitching and contorting strangely. Next I remember being in some sort of common room with my family who all seemed worried about me. They were talking about leaving but were worried because night was falling and the didn't want to go through the woods.

I wandered outside and lay down on the ground as night was approaching. I remember thinking that I couldn't sleep in my room last night and that I'd have a better chance outside. The woman who warned us about the curse saw me and stuck her head out of a window and shouted "Don't you remember about the curse?" and then came outside to get me. She brought me to an old woman who seemed to radiate joy and love and a sense of inner excitement. She was burning a leaf and waving the smoke over a sick looking dog using a feather. soon the dog seemed to be feeling better and got up and walked off with it's master and the woman then turned to me and began waving the smoke at me while saying "You Canadians have such an incredible country, but you don't understand it at all." The smoke had a beautiful fragrance and seemed to clear my mind a little. She asked me to show her where I had slept the night before so I brought her to my room. For some reason in my bed there was a man in a military uniform so she told me to lie in the other bed. The woman said that this room was built later and some of the forest's curse still lingered here and that usually they didn't put people in here but that all the other rooms had been full. she examined me and found that I had been bitten by something and had indeed be afflicted by the curse but that she was surprised because most people who had fallen under the curse lost their minds completely and began bleating like goats. The whole time the man in the military uniform was shaking his head and laughing derisively at everything the woman was saying. Now the woman climbed into with me and held me in her arms. This seemed to be too much for the military man who got out of the other bed and said "Hey that's my bed, you two get out of there!" to which I replied (perhaps a little more crudely than I should have) "f*** you, if you didn't want us to lie in this bed you shouldn't have fucking laid down in mine!" which the old woman followed up with "Colonel, you may be rich, but you sure are stupid." This seemed to cow the military man and he hung his head and left the room. The dream ended with the woman holding me in her arms and radiating this warm loving feeling. In my head the words "I love you" kept repeating over and over. As I drifted off to sleep in that world I awoke in this one.

(07-14-2013, 01:42 PM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]I had a fantastic dream last night (From my perspective at least).

I was shown 'flashbacks' of moving through scenery of the most beautiful vistas and nature landscapes I had ever seen, sort of like moving through animated photographs one by one. In some of these the sky was bright green intermingled with violet, while In others the grass had blue, purple, grey and orange patches. This is a very simplified perspective, as I honestly cannot translate the beauty I saw, and it was certainly not of Earth. In a few of these there were artificial motorway/highway type sea bridges connecting various parts of the landscape, though never any physical constructions that I could discern on the land itself. I was shown foreign names through attempting to recall exactly what they were is proving futile. Thereafter the scene sort of blended into another theme whereby I was taking part in a futuristic VR type game with others with the nearest description I can have is that of Portal 2. I and two others won the game, then the dream ended.

I checked in with my HS and asked after I awoke whether it was an actual physical place that existed and got a 'Yes'. I asked whether it was of this Earth and got a 'No'. I asked for a name of where it was and was given 'Pleiades', and was told it was from a Planet in one of the local systems in that region. I was also told it was a simultaneous incarnation 'bleedthrough'. I get these quite a bit though they are usually much too incoherent and illogical to identify some sort of meaning, and I usually do not get dreams that can be translated like most people here. I did not ask whether it was of the Future or Past from my perception.

There is a strong positive emotional reaction I felt that I cannot quite grasp as of yet. I asked what the dream symbolised and was told 'Hope'.

Had a very similar thing happen to me on Thursday night! It wasn't a dream though, it was during my nightly meditation. I saw a series of strange psychedelic images that flashed past one after the other. Most of them were so completely alien that there was nothing for my mind to really grasp onto but one that stuck out was of a sort of plantlike thing that almost looked like it was made out of metal in front of a purple sky. I asked my guidance what I had been shown and was told it was images of lives on other planets.
I don't know if anyone else is noticing, but many of our dreams are starting to have very strong characteristics of astral travel.
Well should come as no surprise considering we've been in the astral for 9-16 months now. But thats only by my estimate.

Brittany

Last night I dreamed I was a male Sith space pirate. It was pretty sweet. I had a crew who were awesome, and pretty much the only thing in the world I felt affection toward. I also possessed some sort of sorcery that let me defy the aging process. In one part of the dream I saw myself lying in a coffin or a box and I looked aged, with a long, white beard, then I opened my eyes, took a deep breath and sat up, and as I sat up all signs of age faded and I was young and pretty again. Also, I had lightsabers. It was pretty badass.
I dreamed I burned $150,000 to ash thinking I could physically convert this ash to anything I wanted. Other people thought I was nuts.
I've had a black out on dreams the past two nights. Spaced's post actually gave me some deja vu about my dream the previous night, and I was able to recall a whole place that that I had visited that I'd been to before. Still no plot/catalyst/faces though. Just typing about it stirs a few more feelings in my heart and throat chakras.

After reviewing some symbolism I do think that I've been meeting with some of you for a little while now. When I first started posting here (about a month ago?) I was in a series of school/"graduation" type dreams, which I think is common symbolism. However, my recollections would always begin "after school" or "after work", and it took me a long time to recognize what was going on because all of the dreams would involve drinking, and acquiring booze, or cigarettes, or sometimes marijuana but more often other drugs I haven't done in a long time (pills mostly). I had a realization the other day that in "me symbolism", being a waitress most of my life, "after work socialization time" = social group substance abuse. So! Considering this is my primary social outlet at the present time, I think this is applicable.

Most of the people who I was closest to in the dreams have been unfamiliar, with a smattering of faces of some of my closest friends from the past, and often we'd be introducing each other to someone. Nothing solid, however, other than strong affection for the familiar faces. Lots of booze and bodies of water, though, very Neptunian symbolism, which also has to do with group consciousness.
My dreams have been increasingly normal in a sense that I am doing every day tasks and it seems things that are present in my physical life appear in my dreams.
Guen, I have to say, when I saw your picture in the (inevitable) picture thread you seemed REALLY familiar to me for some reason.
I dreamed I saw a solar and a lunar eclipse and then saw the earth burning. It looked like all the human cities were being devoured by fire. I was watching from space.
I dreamed that everybody here was at my pool and we were eating watermelons and drinking vodka pineapple juice.
I was chopping an onion a moment ago and I recalled dreaming, literally, about an online forum. I think it was from a few nights back, I think it was during a dream I had with a beach, in a tropical area. It may have been last night. I don't remember much about the forum-entity, except its colors, which were pink and purple, which I guess says something. Tongue
I had a pair of painfully interesting dreams about buried caches of supplies, underground tunnels, hidden chutes/rooms, and impossible architecture. In the first dream I remembered a series of past dreams, which led me to the first cache/tunnel.
I woke before I could get to the end of the system and was upset because the dream seemed so real, to my surprise I rejoined the dream when I fell back to sleep and got back into the system of hidden passage ways. I managed to get much further, but didn't make it to the end, a room somehow existing beyond the roof. I know I've been there before, otherwise I wouldn't be looking for it.

Also, Notalone - I had a dream the same night as your roadie dream where I was the tour manager of a band playing at an outdoor festival. I can only recall the end of the dream where I had to detain a young woman who was trying to steal all the instruments until a very thin, 11 foot tall police officer arrived (almost all of my dream seems to end with me talking to giants this week).
At first a lady was writing a letter about what she liked.
She said "He's my son" about 3 times, referring to a 2 year old boy.
I felt my heart growing with love each time she said this. It was powerful.
Then suddenly it turned south and she screamed "Kill my son" 5 times.
Killing him would have been popping a yellow balloon with a pencil.
I was tempted to because I was compelled to pop the balloon, because her screaming triggered something in me.
I woke up on the 5th screaming of "kill my son".
The energy just kept getting more intense, as I could feel her energy.
It was at first so loving, that I wished it had stayed that way.
I felt an intense/dense loving energy, and then it toppled over to an intense/dense feeling of death.

I've had other dreams where I choose between life and death. I had one the other day that I don't really remember where I could have died, and was afraid of that. So I guess in real life my desires to die are unfounded, as if it came down to it I'd be afraid. At least in the dream last night I felt love, like a mother's love for their child. But it had a physical sensation, and a pressure/presence to it. It was more than just a feeling. It was like I was writing down love. When she wrote He's my Son, it was like I was writing it. When she said kill my son, it was like it came from her, outside of myself. So this tells me that I have more love than death. It was like I created a resonance chamber that just amplified how intense the death energy was until it startled me awake.
I remembered a dream i had a few nights ago i think i was watching a weather forecast of some description from inside the broadcasting station. There was a graph which i presumed to be on temperatures of some description. I saw it and was like it's a fucking pentagram! (not that it was) and rambled something about it always being pentagram's and then there was a pentagram in front of me. The pentagram was normal except it had a golden spiral coming off of one of the pentagrams points. STRANGE!
last nite in my dream i got to see the most beautiful sunset that produced so much purple everywhere. i had no clue i was dreaming but in the dream i told the people i was with that i had to be dreaming bc what we were witnessing was way too pretty to be real. then right after saying this it hit me...i actually was dreaming. i started screaming, "I'M DREAMING!!!" then i closed my eyes & focused on how neat it was that i was unable to feel my body in my bed then in no time i lost control & woke up. most of the time it overwhelms me when i'm able to realize i'm dreaming in dreams.
(07-18-2013, 03:49 PM)truesimultaneity Wrote: [ -> ]most of my life, my favorite color has been cerulean...but very recently purple has really been tickling my fancy. anyways, last nite in my dream i got to see the most beautiful sunset that produced so much purple everywhere. i had no clue i was dreaming but in the dream i told the people i was with that i had to be dreaming bc what we were witnessing was way too pretty to be real. then right after saying this it hit me...i actually was dreaming. i started screaming, "I'M DREAMING!!!" then i closed my eyes & focused on how neat it was that i was unable to feel my body in my bed then in no time i lost control & woke up. most of the time, it overwhelms me when i'm able to realize i'm dreaming in dreams.

Same here. The one time I realized that I was dreaming I immediately was like OMG I'm lucid. Since I can do anything: I'm now on DMT!

Immediately, I was rushing through a scintillating tunnel of rainbows, and then I woke up. Still one of the coolest experiences I've had.
[deleted]
(07-18-2013, 11:30 PM)truesimultaneity Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-18-2013, 07:50 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-18-2013, 03:49 PM)truesimultaneity Wrote: [ -> ]most of my life, my favorite color has been cerulean...but very recently purple has really been tickling my fancy. anyways, last nite in my dream i got to see the most beautiful sunset that produced so much purple everywhere. i had no clue i was dreaming but in the dream i told the people i was with that i had to be dreaming bc what we were witnessing was way too pretty to be real. then right after saying this it hit me...i actually was dreaming. i started screaming, "I'M DREAMING!!!" then i closed my eyes & focused on how neat it was that i was unable to feel my body in my bed then in no time i lost control & woke up. most of the time, it overwhelms me when i'm able to realize i'm dreaming in dreams.

Same here. The one time I realized that I was dreaming I immediately was like OMG I'm lucid. Since I can do anything: I'm now on DMT!

Immediately, I was rushing through a scintillating tunnel of rainbows, and then I woke up. Still one of the coolest experiences I've had.

i'm surprised u've only realized u were dreaming once. it's happened to me more times than i can count.

sometimes i'm able to remain calm enough to look around for a bit or to continue viewing w/e scene i was viewing & sometimes i go back to not being lucid, w/o waking or anything, which is always kinda weird.

i think it's mind-boggling that going lucid is an ability we dreamers get. i think it goes to show our current reality is no doubt being controlled by some1 (the collective) like a very lucid dream. i think the fact that we can lucid dream hints we are indeed minds within, or connected to, one all-powerful mind.

bc of lucid dreaming, we can fathom a power that likely exists outside of dreamland. bc of lucid dreaming, we can clumsily experience the power like a newborn learning to whatever.

something interesting i think i should share: last nite i woke up in the middle of the night then decided to check the time & it displayed precisely 1:00. & not too long ago i had a dream w/ vladimir putin in it that i woke up from at 5:00 on the dot. i can't recall what i was dreaming, if anything, b4 waking at 1 last nite.

the vladimir dream:
1st memory is i'm aware of myself running on water & when i'd try slowing down i'd sink. then i got to kno i was in a place where u could see ur future for 25 cents & i knew vladimir was there & saw him facing me & he had super huge dark circles under his eyes & i could hear people calling him a "murderer" then the next thing i kno i'm chilling on his head (& what i mean by that is he was standing up & i was sitting on his head & facing the same way as him & my feet were on his shoulders) then i woke up.

What is illusion, and what is reality? When are we not plowing our own path through this shared sandbox? And how much help do we have every step of the way?

Things are only hard when they need to be. The oasis always shimmers right on the horizon, and the seeker will push towards it until exhausted and near death. At that point, and not before you realize that it was only your thoughts that were starving you. You have always been in paradise.
I've had a blackout on dreams for a few days (minus a few odd scenes), but last night I had a "graduation" dream, and it was being held in a hospital. I remember getting lost and the elevators behaving oddly and not rationally, like starting on the 6th floor and going "down" to the 15th floor in a different building! I was looking for a restroom to change into appropriate graduation garb, I think I was mostly unsuccessful. There were some hijinks, I was "bussing" empty glasses and dropped and broke one, also me and two other girls blockaded someone in a room who was trying to get out, by putting a sack of rice or grains or something in front of the door, more of a prank than anything malicious. Afterwards when we were running away I fell down on my face. Sad Anyway. I think I received an answer to a question I asked, so that's rad. I want to work on lucid dreaming so I am trying to use the "coffee = wake up!" symbolism. Only beer in this dream, though. I think blacking out until "graduation" is a pretty standard cycle for me over the past several months. Maybe I'll be able to take a break from dream learn/teaching and get on with some more lighthearted stuff.
(07-08-2013, 03:33 PM)Jerome Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone else notice that many of you share specific symbols and general motifs on a nightly or weekly basis?

Coffee makers. That's pretty darn specific. Your subconscious knows you've been posting on a thread with others. What positive conspiracies have been hatched in the shade? What is the import?

Coffee makers? Then it came to me: Coffee makes you wake up - symbol of awakening!
(07-19-2013, 09:59 AM)Guenivere Wrote: [ -> ]I've had a blackout on dreams for a few days (minus a few odd scenes), but last night I had a "graduation" dream, and it was being held in a hospital. I remember getting lost and the elevators behaving oddly and not rationally, like starting on the 6th floor and going "down" to the 15th floor in a different building! I was looking for a restroom to change into appropriate graduation garb, I think I was mostly unsuccessful. There were some hijinks, I was "bussing" empty glasses and dropped and broke one, also me and two other girls blockaded someone in a room who was trying to get out, by putting a sack of rice or grains or something in front of the door, more of a prank than anything malicious. Afterwards when we were running away I fell down on my face. Sad Anyway. I think I received an answer to a question I asked, so that's rad. I want to work on lucid dreaming so I am trying to use the "coffee = wake up!" symbolism. Only beer in this dream, though. I think blacking out until "graduation" is a pretty standard cycle for me over the past several months. Maybe I'll be able to take a break from dream learn/teaching and get on with some more lighthearted stuff.

I loved your dream!

What was the question that you asked?
(07-19-2013, 02:30 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2013, 09:59 AM)Guenivere Wrote: [ -> ]I've had a blackout on dreams for a few days (minus a few odd scenes), but last night I had a "graduation" dream, and it was being held in a hospital. I remember getting lost and the elevators behaving oddly and not rationally, like starting on the 6th floor and going "down" to the 15th floor in a different building! I was looking for a restroom to change into appropriate graduation garb, I think I was mostly unsuccessful. There were some hijinks, I was "bussing" empty glasses and dropped and broke one, also me and two other girls blockaded someone in a room who was trying to get out, by putting a sack of rice or grains or something in front of the door, more of a prank than anything malicious. Afterwards when we were running away I fell down on my face. Sad Anyway. I think I received an answer to a question I asked, so that's rad. I want to work on lucid dreaming so I am trying to use the "coffee = wake up!" symbolism. Only beer in this dream, though. I think blacking out until "graduation" is a pretty standard cycle for me over the past several months. Maybe I'll be able to take a break from dream learn/teaching and get on with some more lighthearted stuff.

I loved your dream!

What was the question that you asked?

I received feedback from BrownEye about my chakra cleanse and I was asking about my healing capabilities. Then I dreamt about graduating in a hospital. Tongue So it seems I've devoted time to developing that part of myself in previous incarnations, whether here or elsewhere. Definitely something for me to consider and explore.
I had a dream the other night where I was driving a van filled with all my belongings. I pulled into a full service gas station and the guy who came to fill up the van was my best friend from highschool. He seemed sad because I never really hang out with him anymore and seemed reluctant to talk to me but I was really happy to see him and soon that happiness seemed to break through to him and he opened up. Soon a whole bunch of other guys I went to highschool with showed up and I greeted them all happily having not seen most of them in 10+ years. They started unloading my van which was really poorly packed, like I had just tossed everything in there haphazardly, and repacking it in an orderly and efficient way. One thing that was really strange is that I had a chair and a desk that had become fused together and I was like "oh yeah, that's because we got lazy and tried to teleport them into the van together" so with the help of one of my friends I managed to separate them again.

When they had finished packing the van I took a look inside and noticed that all my crystals were lying on the floor of the van. I picked one up and examined it because it was not one that I own in waking life but it felt very familiar to me and I felt very excited to see it again. I examined it very closely, I could (and still can) see it's contours perfectly, I could see all it's imperfections, I could feel the surface of it. I've never been able to perceive an object so clearly with all my senses in a dream before. In my head I kept referring to it as "my Lemurian quartz."
(07-19-2013, 02:54 PM)Guenivere Wrote: [ -> ]I received feedback from BrownEye about my chakra cleanse and I was asking about my healing capabilities. Then I dreamt about graduating in a hospital. Tongue So it seems I've devoted time to developing that part of myself in previous incarnations, whether here or elsewhere. Definitely something for me to consider and explore.

Did you mean that you were developing parts of yourself as a healer in previous incarnations?

Considering the question that you asked and the dream about "graduating" in a hospital, it seems to me that you incarnated with a mission to become a healer. Same as I.

Is that your conclusion too, or is it different?

(07-19-2013, 03:25 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I had a dream the other night where I was driving a van filled with all my belongings. I pulled into a full service gas station and the guy who came to fill up the van was my best friend from highschool. He seemed sad because I never really hang out with him anymore and seemed reluctant to talk to me but I was really happy to see him and soon that happiness seemed to break through to him and he opened up. Soon a whole bunch of other guys I went to highschool with showed up and I greeted them all happily having not seen most of them in 10+ years. They started unloading my van which was really poorly packed, like I had just tossed everything in there haphazardly, and repacking it in an orderly and efficient way. One thing that was really strange is that I had a chair and a desk that had become fused together and I was like "oh yeah, that's because we got lazy and tried to teleport them into the van together" so with the help of one of my friends I managed to separate them again.

When they had finished packing the van I took a look inside and noticed that all my crystals were lying on the floor of the van. I picked one up and examined it because it was not one that I own in waking life but it felt very familiar to me and I felt very excited to see it again. I examined it very closely, I could (and still can) see it's contours perfectly, I could see all it's imperfections, I could feel the surface of it. I've never been able to perceive an object so clearly with all my senses in a dream before. In my head I kept referring to it as "my Lemurian quartz."

Mm... Wonderful dream! And that crystal seems like those jewels that Ra was referring to! Smile
(07-19-2013, 08:05 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2013, 02:54 PM)Guenivere Wrote: [ -> ]I received feedback from BrownEye about my chakra cleanse and I was asking about my healing capabilities. Then I dreamt about graduating in a hospital. Tongue So it seems I've devoted time to developing that part of myself in previous incarnations, whether here or elsewhere. Definitely something for me to consider and explore.

Did you mean that you were developing parts of yourself as a healer in previous incarnations?

Considering the question that you asked and the dream about "graduating" in a hospital, it seems to me that you incarnated with a mission to become a healer. Same as I.

To clarify, yes I do think it is part of my mission this lifetime. The "graduation" made it feel as if it was a test that had already been passed, however, and I've learned very little about the healing arts this lifetime. However, I've always been a fast learner. BigSmile