Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-19-2013, 08:29 PM)Guenivere Wrote: [ -> ]The "graduation" made it feel as if it was a test that had already been passed, however, and I've learned very little about the healing arts this lifetime. However, I've always been a fast learner. BigSmile

Well, studying the healing information in the Ra material is a good start. BigSmile

But only if you resonate with it of course. Not all do. And if not, one has to find its own way, which resonates.
(07-19-2013, 03:25 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I had a dream the other night where I was driving a van filled with all my belongings. I pulled into a full service gas station and the guy who came to fill up the van was my best friend from highschool. He seemed sad because I never really hang out with him anymore and seemed reluctant to talk to me but I was really happy to see him and soon that happiness seemed to break through to him and he opened up. Soon a whole bunch of other guys I went to highschool with showed up and I greeted them all happily having not seen most of them in 10+ years. They started unloading my van which was really poorly packed, like I had just tossed everything in there haphazardly, and repacking it in an orderly and efficient way. One thing that was really strange is that I had a chair and a desk that had become fused together and I was like "oh yeah, that's because we got lazy and tried to teleport them into the van together" so with the help of one of my friends I managed to separate them again.

When they had finished packing the van I took a look inside and noticed that all my crystals were lying on the floor of the van. I picked one up and examined it because it was not one that I own in waking life but it felt very familiar to me and I felt very excited to see it again. I examined it very closely, I could (and still can) see it's contours perfectly, I could see all it's imperfections, I could feel the surface of it. I've never been able to perceive an object so clearly with all my senses in a dream before. In my head I kept referring to it as "my Lemurian quartz."

Hey Spaced,

If you describe your crystal in detail, I'll see if I have anything like it at my father's rock shop. I was actually going through hundreds of so called Lemurians this morning, wondering about the validity of their origin story and the origin of the specific lot in front of me (I didn't meet with the people from Minas Gerais personally).

If I find any that match your dream, I'll post pics of them in the 'Post Your Crystal Thread' and if you see your crystal or something very close to it, I'll mail it to you as a gift, honouring synchronicity, forum brotherhood, and vivid dream recall (given you don't describe a two foot tall amethyst cathedral or a five pound meteor).

Deal?
I was in the hospital some again last night. I don't remember much at all, but I was presented with a "coffee = lucid" opportunity. I had just poured some at the breakfast table and a conversation had escalated with a male (my father? my husband? I don't even know), and I grabbed the coffee and said something to the lines of, "Little do you know this is my escape! I can wake up!" and I took the cup of coffee and ran out of the house. However, I never snapped into lucidity, I fell into fear of the person chasing me, dire fear, and I had to run to a neighbor's house and beg for asylum. The neighbors even had a dog in the perimeter that I was fearful of, and in waking life I can't recall the last time a dog scared me.

Baby steps I suppose. Tongue
(07-20-2013, 12:15 AM)Jerome Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2013, 03:25 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I had a dream the other night where I was driving a van filled with all my belongings. I pulled into a full service gas station and the guy who came to fill up the van was my best friend from highschool. He seemed sad because I never really hang out with him anymore and seemed reluctant to talk to me but I was really happy to see him and soon that happiness seemed to break through to him and he opened up. Soon a whole bunch of other guys I went to highschool with showed up and I greeted them all happily having not seen most of them in 10+ years. They started unloading my van which was really poorly packed, like I had just tossed everything in there haphazardly, and repacking it in an orderly and efficient way. One thing that was really strange is that I had a chair and a desk that had become fused together and I was like "oh yeah, that's because we got lazy and tried to teleport them into the van together" so with the help of one of my friends I managed to separate them again.

When they had finished packing the van I took a look inside and noticed that all my crystals were lying on the floor of the van. I picked one up and examined it because it was not one that I own in waking life but it felt very familiar to me and I felt very excited to see it again. I examined it very closely, I could (and still can) see it's contours perfectly, I could see all it's imperfections, I could feel the surface of it. I've never been able to perceive an object so clearly with all my senses in a dream before. In my head I kept referring to it as "my Lemurian quartz."

Hey Spaced,

If you describe your crystal in detail, I'll see if I have anything like it at my father's rock shop. I was actually going through hundreds of so called Lemurians this morning, wondering about the validity of their origin story and the origin of the specific lot in front of me (I didn't meet with the people from Minas Gerais personally).

If I find any that match your dream, I'll post pics of them in the 'Post Your Crystal Thread' and if you see your crystal or something very close to it, I'll mail it to you as a gift, honouring synchronicity, forum brotherhood, and vivid dream recall (given you don't describe a two foot tall amethyst cathedral or a five pound meteor).

Deal?

That would be really cool, I'll try to draw it later. my drawing skills aren't so hot, but we'll see how I do Tongue
I was in a house last night that was being decorated and this guy was putting RTJ on all the walls....? RTJ was associated with a friend of mine. =/
Nothing overtly spiritual last night. Just the awesome experience of hooking up with a chick that I asked out last month. Twas quite vivid Tongue
(07-20-2013, 10:17 AM)Guenivere Wrote: [ -> ]I was in the hospital some again last night. I don't remember much at all, but I was presented with a "coffee = lucid" opportunity. I had just poured some at the breakfast table and a conversation had escalated with a male (my father? my husband? I don't even know), and I grabbed the coffee and said something to the lines of, "Little do you know this is my escape! I can wake up!" and I took the cup of coffee and ran out of the house. However, I never snapped into lucidity, I fell into fear of the person chasing me, dire fear, and I had to run to a neighbor's house and beg for asylum. The neighbors even had a dog in the perimeter that I was fearful of, and in waking life I can't recall the last time a dog scared me.

Baby steps I suppose. Tongue

Or you aren't quite ready to go lucid yet.
(07-20-2013, 12:15 AM)Jerome Wrote: [ -> ]

Hey Spaced,

Deal?

OK this is the best I could do (The dimensions are a bit off):

[Image: od4PaLAl.jpg]

The only thing I'm not sure about is the ridges, I think I may have added that detail in after the dream.

In general the shape/size of the crystal was similar to this one I found on google:

[Image: fBrx0Dbl.jpg]

Brittany

I had a very complicated dream last night in which I was operating out of several dimensions at once. I can never really explain what it feels like to have my mind split into three different places, but it's...different. The highest "layer" involved what seemed to be some sort of program or coding being downloaded into my mind from my higher self. I think it was some sort of Tree of Life reference, though the details are completely lost to me now. The other parts of me were applying this template in various situations, including a situation where I was angry and feeling aggressive. It seemed like a test of sorts, to see what I would do with the information.

Melissa

I was working at a bar and a man ordered 5 red wine, first there wasn't any wine, so someone else picked up a few boxes from elsewhere (that took about an hour or so) then, after searching for hours, there weren't enough glasses. In the end I noticed that the glasses I did find were miniatures. The guy waited ever so patiently and I think I freaked out a bit at first but also thought it was quite humerous.

Oh, when I was walking to work from the parkinglot I saw these illustrated posters which seemed to be a notification about alien contact. They were hand drawn and looked a bit silly. Quite funny though.
So I asked: "What is my purpose?" Before going to sleep...

After a dream starring plenum and adonai one, I dreamt that I was walking down a street by my parents' place. It was a beautiful summer evening right at dusk. As I walked along, I saw a cloud. This cloud began rapidly moving, and as it was moving I saw it morph into a ufo. This brought me to lucidity of a point, because I could feel that I was supposed to simply ignore it and not think about it, but I was so excited that I did a fist pump into a full on jump while letting out a shout.

As I did this, the craft morphed into a angular jet of sorts, and flew directly up before swooping back down and heading back the way it had come. As it did this, I started seeing the shadows of large military craft projected in large shadows in the sky behind me. Battleships, and other vessels imprinted clearly against the night sky with each seeming concussion. As I kept walking in the direction that I saw the ufo go, I saw these same impressions against the clouds in front of me as well. Undeterred as this was clearly more exciting than staying safe I began running in the direction the craft had gone. Soon enough, I became 'aware' of what I perceived to be us military troops on the ground. I had run into their advancing line. Not wishing to still be running and draw more attention to myself I simply stopped and put my hands up.

Dream ends. I feel a little confused, but great.
Thanks for the drawing Spaced. I've got a few follow-up questions. How wide and tall was the crystal? What colour was it? How much did you know about Lemurian crystals or Lemuria before your dream?
I'll be back at the shop Wednesday to round up some suspects.

Can we extract or copy this thread into a new thread? How does one go about this? I don't want to jam up the dream thread with the search for Spaced's Lemurian.
I'll send you a private message Smile
First dream. I'm in a relationship with a girl, and while we're making out she accidentally hurts me down there while we're 'getting busy'. I immediately fly into a rage and yell at her for it.

Second dream, my first ex girlfriend wants me to be in her band, but the instrument that I have to use is a valve trombone. Also, she's better looking than she was in real life. I remember wishing that I had my old slide trombone instead.

Third dream, I'm working at Burger King and worked a late shift. After the shift, I go to sleep in the office of the restaurant. When I wake up, it's time for me to begin working my split shift from 11-4 (?) and from 5-9 or so. However, since I'm really sleepy from not sleeping well in the office I opt to skip the shift as we aren't busy at the time. I eat a burger, because I forget that I was planning on fasting (however, this was IRL). In the dream I simply spit out all of the burger in my mouth, grateful that I hadn't swallowed too much.

Fourth dream, I'm walking down a hill by my place and for some reason I get annoyed at a guy that is walking back to his car. I'm holding a frisbee, so I toss it at his car. Unfortunately, I miss his car and hit him in the side of the head. It turns out he has a gun, so I immediately apologize and lay down on the ground with my hands over my head. He discharges it into the ground, and eventually storms off after tossing my frisbee back to me. I head home, and on my way home there's a group of college age kids walking behind me. They have frisbees and they start throwing them at me. Since I figure they want to play catch, I throw them back as I walk bakward up the hill. Well, they catch up pretty quickly and seem really nice and friendly. For a small amount of time I worry about all of the frisbees that I have, but it seems like they'd rather talk to me than have me throw the frisbees back to them so I join them and we talk.
Last night I dreamt about my new car, which was given to me (in the dream) by my grandma instead of my in laws. She got done with work and I was left in her office building, and there were 2 dogs and a cat, and I accidentally let the dogs onto the same floor as the kitten, which I wasn't supposed to do since one of the dogs was a big pitbull/mastiff and hadn't been introduced to the kitten yet. I couldn't leave them all in the empty office buildings so I told her I would take them to my house and watch them until she could pick them up. Instead of taking them home in the new car, however, I decided that I would roll down the street pulling them behind a bicycle in a little bike trailer. The second dog was my old dog Hawkeye, an English setter, the mastiff/pitbull could have been my old mastiff/rottweiler mix, except in the dream he was white, and my old mastiff was brindle (like my shih tzu is now - and my shih tzu likes to appear as white in my dreams...)

Anyway, I was riding down the street conversing with some people and bringing them joy with my little entourage, when I looked back and Hawkeye had bailed and so did the kitten - it was just the smiling mastiff. The people around me helped herd them back in for me, they hadn't gone far. The little orange tabby was sunbathing and getting attention from another human a few blocks back. We recovered.

Anyway, the other theme of the same dream was "trying to find something to wear for my last day of school". I've been having this theme at least once a week for a few months now. Usually the outfit I decide on is something lackluster and lame. I rarely actually make it to the last day, it's usually procrastinated away because I can't find something to wear.
I dreamed I was turned into a bird, and was talking with another bird. I was complaining about how we were being fed unfairly. The birdseed was scattered in the air.
I also picked up a wolf that was whimpering, and felt sad for him.
I dreamt maybe the 20th time this month that I was hanging out with a group of friends I know all either younger than now or as young as we are now running around someplace we werent supposed to and exploring things we werent supposed to usually resulting in things taht make the dream too banal for us to keep dreaming and we wake up.

Most of these dreams involve me and the ex-gf having heart to hearts, chakras to chakras and jigglets to jiglessless. My mind...
[deleted]
Hi all,

I had the STRANGEST experience a cpl nights ago,while spending the night at a friends place,where I have slept a million times before and NEVER had anything like this happen!

Ok was weeknight so my friend had went upstairs to bed early and I fell asleep on couch watchin tv.

Woke up with this overwhelming sense of someone/thing in the room,like right in my face watching me,I actually awoke with a gasp, it frightened me(i dont scare easily) and literally ran upstairs and jumped in bed with my friend gettin as close to him as possible, with sheets over head.....hahaha....I know silly huh, but was eerie and the feeling was with me all night, tossed and turned so much my poor friend didnt sleep much either and at one point awoke feeling the same way.....ok so when I did sleep I had the oddest dream!

Dreamt I was here on earth but in another dimension, where they didnt treat their children very well, and I having 2 kids both grown now but in dream still children, could not understand WTH was going on,it was like I had accidentally and without knowing it slipped into another dimension and apparently that was exactly what had happened, so after alot of asking wth was going on, someone figured out what had happened and explained to me, very matter of factly,and told me what to do now,as they pointed to the skies, they told me to wait for the next wormhole to open up and grab a ride, just like waiting for subway train and odd as this seemed it wasnt a complete shock to me,I handled this news as if it was quite normal yet I had no idea how any of this could have happened. And as I stood around waiting, for what seemed like a cpl hrs maybe, all of sudden the skies just lite up with what looked like many lighted circles comming together from all parts of the sky and they were opening and closing,portal doors I was guessing and the thing was you only had a short window of time to get through the door and there were so many it was confusing and I still wasnt sure how I was to get up to it but then as if something knew exactly what I needed, I was beamed up....hahaha...I just kinda floated up and through the portal and I was gone and that was it!!!!

So question....do you think whatever I had been sensing all night and this dream have any connection and if so what?

Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks much!!!
Found it.

(These photos are from my webcam, sorry for the low resolution and soft focus - they do not do any justice to the inner beauty of this guy, trust me).

[Image: apevtCv.jpg]
[Image: MhfENlO.jpg]

This crystal is from Brazil, Minas Gerais province, source of Lemurian crystals. It is 1.5'' X 1.75'' X 2.25''. It has some cloudy inclusions at the base and a perfectly clear tip. It is a near perfect match to your sketch, aside from the striations which have been polished away (which are usually left untouched on Lemurians), which you couldn't recall if you dreamed or added later.
There is a long, smooth face on the left side, tucked out of view behind a small isosceles triangle face (which is in view and matches such a triangle in your sketch). The truly cool part is the 'rough spot' you sketched is exactly where the price sticker is (don't worry, I was given it for free for working on my day off). It's almost as if you were viewing the crystal in your dream as it sat in the shop and couldn't see through the sticker.

The inclusions within this crystal are remarkably attractive, they look simply other-worldly. I'm surprised it stayed in the shop all these years (four by my count). It seems destiny held it on lay-away for you. Send me your mailing address in a PM and I'll ship to you tomorrow. I should note that none of the other several hundred crystals in the shop were anywhere close to your sketch. This is the one. You'll see when you get it, hold it up to your sketch and its as if you traced it.
Woah, that's so cool! I got all hot when I read your post ahaha. Thank you so much for this Jerome!
Awesome.

I definitely think this belongs in the dream thread btw, haha.
For the last week and a half or so, I have been having intensely vivid nightmares. All about other selves causing me emotional harm. I even woke up with tears welled in my eyes and my pillows soaked, with tears running down my face this morning. It is becoming troublesome to think about.
I had a dream about Venus last night, but I was reading about Venus before bed so that's no surprise. It was clearer when I'd woken up in the middle of the night but it's mostly gone now.

Right before waking I was dreaming about a giant cake someone had made. It was boxed up delicately and spaced over many tables since it was so large. It was very irregularly shaped. It was all white. There were several people around helping to gently disassemble the packaging, which was ruining some of the icing. The baker was there and I was teasing her, pretending the cake wasn't there or wasn't worthwhile, in a very lighthearted way, and had even convinced a 2-3 year old boy (maybe the birthday boy?) to play along, and when his mother (?)/the baker tried to call him out on it, he just started blabbering to explain himself, like a very adorable little child. It was a joyous occasion.

Brittany

Last night I dreamed I was the apprentice of a Sith lord. He tried to kill me, but I escaped and left him and spent a long time training to become stronger and finding artifacts that could increase my power. By the time I finally faced him again I had so exceeded him in power that it was like beating up a puppy. Suddenly in my eyes instead of this powerful dark lord he was just a sad old man, and I felt bad for him and didn't want to kill him. I was wrestling with the decision, because I knew that if I let him live he would only try to kill me again, as the Sith way dictates, yet I wanted so badly to believe there was another way.

The funny thing is, at some point in our epic fight I realized that it was myself and another guy pretty much wearing costumes and play fighting each other, yet we realized we were supposed to take this role play interaction seriously and actually act it all out in order to learn something. At one point I even made a joke about it and he started laughing, though we were in a sense locked into our roles, and the experience was very real even though I realized more and more through the dream that it was all staged and predetermined beforehand.
I dreamt about drinking the most delicious milkshake in the world, but it didn't taste anything. I was drinking and drinking, but the most tasty part was tasting like melted water from ice.

When I woke up I realized that this dream was trying to tell me that I am not enjoying my life. That most delicious milkshake was the world in which I am living, but it doesn't taste anything to me. All I see is work and difficulties, but not the joy. And I am really not enjoying it.

Well, I know, I know... Working on it!

(07-23-2013, 01:59 PM)Guenivere Wrote: [ -> ]I had a dream about Venus last night, but I was reading about Venus before bed so that's no surprise. It was clearer when I'd woken up in the middle of the night but it's mostly gone now.

What do you remember?

(07-22-2013, 01:25 PM)christine10 Wrote: [ -> ]So question....do you think whatever I had been sensing all night and this dream have any connection and if so what?

It's difficult to say as only you can feel inside yourself what the right answer might be to this question. But that was a heck of an interesting experience and dream that you had!

If I would guess, I would say that whoever you sensed really was there on a visit. Sounds like an astral being who feeds on fear to me. Maybe it so happened that because of that being, you ended up in those inner planes, or time/space...? I had a dream once where I was floating "above the clouds". It was like "outside" the space/time, or in those inner planes. Well, as I was just relaxing there and floating around, and I saw someone who was trying to contact somebody else "below the clouds" very hard. This being couldn't contact that other one directly, because he was not incarnated in space/time, so he wasn't "allowed". I approached him and asked him if I could help him, as I was incarnated in space/time and could easily pass through those "clouds". He said yes, so I went down and brought up his friend to him. His friend could pass through these "clouds" as he was incarnated. And they started to discuss something very intensively. My understanding was that they were of the same kind, and that they were this "new breed". I remember how I felt about them, and was so fascinated by them. They were so amazing! And they were "free" in some way that we aren't. Anyway, my point is that maybe that astral being that visited you brought you to one of those places that exist in those inner planes, where you couldn't get out that easily. But you had luck there! And someone told how.
Had a fun dream.

In it I was browsing the internet, and came across an article about Einstein using drugs when he was younger. Next I found a an old youtube video with a young Einstein in it. He was looking back at a woman and was with 2 other guys coming down out of a staircase into a basement of sorts. I hit play, and as has been happening lately, when I play a video in a dream I enter into the video.

So it turns out that as I enter into the dream I become one of Einstein's friends. We're in some kind of a bar-like atmosphere were people are freely doing whatever drugs they want. The woman Einstein was looking back at turn's out to be Einstein's girlfriend and as the dream plays he profess's that he is done doing drugs as she pull's him up the stairs. Me and the other guy head into the bar, and I sit down next to a guy that apparently wasn't very well versed in doing drugs because he has gotten the white powder stuff in his curly hair. I sit down next to him and comfort make a friendly comment that has just a bit of bite in it.

I then sit down and partake. When I partake, the self that is watching the video descends into the video as apparently when my past self did this drug he saw a vision or made a connection related to me now. I realize that he is watching in my dream and want to reassure him about something strange and say: "Don't worry, you end up doing much better drugs." When I say this, the lightbulb over the table flickers and goes out. This interests me to the extent that I flex my will and look around the rest of the room. My presence in this past event with an apparent past version of myself is causing all of the lightbulb's in the area to flicker and go out. As I assume that this is a negative thing (thanks blatz! :p ) I let myself relax out of the dream.

However, now I've suddenly transitioned to fighting some tall hulking monster that spits some kind of caustic hallucinatory substance at you. I take a bow staff and begin running towards it and attempt to hit the substance it spits back at it. Initially I'm wielding the stick from one end, but end up hitting the projectiles off target. I switch to holding it in the middle for a bit more control and manage to begin hitting the monster with it's own 'medicine' so to speak.

Dream shift, I'm in a tent and I've just ejaculated. I ease a bit more out my 'member', and then wake up.

I have to pee. I'm clearly creating more and more 'signals' to awake in a dream. I'll probably be lucid dreaming soon if I continue paying attention in dreams.
(07-24-2013, 03:12 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2013, 01:59 PM)Guenivere Wrote: [ -> ]I had a dream about Venus last night, but I was reading about Venus before bed so that's no surprise. It was clearer when I'd woken up in the middle of the night but it's mostly gone now.

What do you remember?

Very little, unfortunately. I do recall when I woke up and had the memory, that it seemed too unreal and trite to commit to memory and recall. Ah, sleepy brain.
Re: Lemurian Crystals (what a beauty Jerome)

I fell asleep with mine one night and dreamt that I was in Lemuria and evacuating with someone I assumed was my husband (who was a 7 foot tall giant) and our son. We put our stuff in a cart made out of aluminum or something like that. It floated so maybe it was antigravity. We eventually made it to an escape pod. Curious thing tho... I remembered his name so I googled it for fun and to my surprise it was the same name of a company that makes these carts (but they have wheels and I think you attach them to cars). Had no knowledge of this company, ever.

Melissa

Well, I've been at war against what appeared to be transformers the size of skyscrapers. There were a lot of families that needed to be brought to a safe area, but somehow it was also kind of fun. I don't exactly know how it ended but I woke up feeling quite joyous, so I think it went well!