Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Melissa

I was driving around in my car, looked up at the sky a few times and saw large, sleek craft appear. It happened on different locations but each time it seemed to be the same type of craft. Scale of awesomeness says; definitely an 8+
I had numerous dreams that I only remember tibits of.

The earliest dream had something to do with this board. I woke up and immediately thought of the board and some psychic work being done. I can't remember what it was regarding or whether it was good or bad.

The next involved some woman whom I can't remember her face really. She had to be impregnated by a certain time and many people were trying to prevent this. The guy she was with couldn't do it so I volunteered. Once impregnantion occurred, the baby came ridiculously fast. When the baby came out, it had white eyes with blue hair almost like a Mohawk. Once born, we had to make an escape through all these doors in what seemed to be a auditorium of sorts.

I'm not sure if this was the same dream but the baby definitely looked different. I visited the woman I dated last year along with her baby. This baby was consumed by me and me by him. It was said to be the presidents baby but had no discernible features tying it to the president. Even a friend of mine said no way that's the presidents kid, its yours.

Another involved my grandmother where she was on her death bed or so I thought. We were trying to get her to sit up but she was so weak and atrophied, I thought her head was about to detach from her neck. She was just a bunch of withered skin and bones with no hair. I called my grandfather to come as we thought we were gonna lose her. All of a sudden, I was across the street from where my aunt used to live with my grandmother standing there saving in perfectly good health. I went up to her and looked back at my aunts house and noticed that we needed to do a lot of landscaping in her yard as it was covered with leaves.

And yet another involved the concert lollapalooza. There was this massive crowd and I was in someone's motor home. As we watched the concert, boyz II men started performing and we were all wondering wtf was going on lol. Shortly after, a friend wanted McDonald's so I road up to the store. One the way back, there was this mad dash to be the first to the concert. There was a guy on a motorcycle ahead of me that was jumping each hill so that his bike was going airborn which was really cool to see.

So yea, symbolism umm more like a cluster**** lol
Jeremy, your dreams were funny. Made me lol a few times. You remember your dreams better than I do. The best dream I ever had was a hyperreal visual of anthros dancing on a stage and I could see dust in the air.
I just woke from a long dream. As far as I can recall one of the longest consistant episodes ever.
The content was basically the same throughout the dream.
I was able to 'melt' matter. Folks were giving me objects, spoons, forks, metal stuff mostly. I would hold this in my hands and make it bend and melt in front of everyone. Some folks were convinced it was a trick, so they paid special attention. They asked "How does this work?", I said "I just allow it to happen". Simple. There was a sensation of prana flow from root to crown during the bending/melting.
I was also able to 'mind read', tell people stuff from their subconscious etc.
It took some will power at breakfast to resist the temptation of giving it a try with the cutlery.
Last night something very surreal happened to me. I was having a 'normal' dream I was packing up the family car for a journey of some sort. We all get in the car and off we go on our merry way. I look up and out of the sun roof to see a UFO flying in the sky very large. I feel a tingling/vibrating much like when having an OBE this sensation was enough to awaken me from the dream and when i thought about the UFO again I felt the sensation again!

I really want to know if this was some form of OBE or I was remembering seeing a UFO? maaaaaaaaaaaaan i want answers!
(08-09-2013, 05:29 AM)Rake Wrote: [ -> ]Last night something very surreal happened to me. I was having a 'normal' dream I was packing up the family car for a journey of some sort. We all get in the car and off we go on our merry way. I look up and out of the sun roof to see a UFO flying in the sky very large. I feel a tingling/vibrating much like when having an OBE this sensation was enough to awaken me from the dream and when i thought about the UFO again I felt the sensation again!

I really want to know if this was some form of OBE or I was remembering seeing a UFO? maaaaaaaaaaaaan i want answers!

Yes this happens to me regularly. This sounds like an activation.
I believe that these are time/space merkaba craft.
I think this happens when a large group of entities focus their attention on you.
Did the sensation flow from the root chakra up your spine?
Did it feel like you were being 'lit up'?
Did any sound accompany this?
Do you recall feeling scared/joyous/expectant/ in awe, or anything else?

The last time this happened to me I was 'beamed' up into a ship from Zeta Reticuli (the positive faction). The first 'craft' experience with the 'body buzz' happened to me about 1 1/2 to 2 years ago. See here http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid122603
Last night, I was dreaming. I looked into a mirror and saw that next to my body what looked like a health bar. Only this health bar was an aura readout. I could see how distorted and how clear my aura was. I was excited about this and told a friend about this. After I told her, she could do the same thing. I told other friends, and instead of being able to see aura 'readouts', one of them could shoot light out of his hands. On the way down to a subway, I suddenly realized that I could levitate. In the middle of a group of people I simply float upwards, and they all turn and stare in amazement. Near the end of the dream, I wanted to see my own aura again and found a mirror, but it wasn't the right type.
(08-09-2013, 06:45 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-09-2013, 05:29 AM)Rake Wrote: [ -> ]Last night something very surreal happened to me. I was having a 'normal' dream I was packing up the family car for a journey of some sort. We all get in the car and off we go on our merry way. I look up and out of the sun roof to see a UFO flying in the sky very large. I feel a tingling/vibrating much like when having an OBE this sensation was enough to awaken me from the dream and when i thought about the UFO again I felt the sensation again!

Yes this happens to me regularly. This sounds like an activation.
I believe that these are time/space merkaba craft.
I think this happens when a large group of entities focus their attention on you.
Did the sensation flow from the root chakra up your spine?
Did it feel like you were being 'lit up'?
Did any sound accompany this?
Do you recall feeling scared/joyous/expectant/ in awe, or anything else?

The last time this happened to me I was 'beamed' up into a ship from Zeta Reticuli (the positive faction). The first 'craft' experience with the 'body buzz' happened to me about 1 1/2 to 2 years ago. See here http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid122603

Hey Ashim, the sensation arose from my feet and traveled upwards until it joined/connected at my head. It kinda felt as if the sensation swept up each side and met at a single point at the top of my head. I guess the sensation was exciting I certainly wasn't scared and on the flip side it wasn't joyous or loving. There was no sound either? I'll read your thread then if I still need answer's i might pm you to see if the information resonates.

Brittany

The only thing I remember from my dream last night was that I saw a possible future version of myself. I am very intent on bringing that self into full manifestation.
I had another spacecraft episode last night - amongst other things. There were huge craft in the skies, they had smaller triangular ones attached to the base too. There was a sort of discussion with my father (who passed away a few years ago), he just did not want to believe what I showed him. I was going "look up for goodness sake....what do you see?". He prefered to look at his feet.
Next thing I'm on said craft and it's full of cabal women, wifes to be exact.

The presidents wife said I was cocky and rude.
I replied, "Yes, I'm a cheeky wanker ...and you are a naughty banker!".
There was one cute little blonde (I was about 2 1/2 foot taller than her) who did not seem to fit into this crowd.
We went for a drink. I realized that I had no shirt on and looked a little flabby...so I manifested one with blue/grey pattern and put it on.
I went off for a walk with the blonde girl and we had a chat about telepathy and dreaming.
Next thing I need to urinate, find a bathroom and struggle to hit the target choosing to pee into a washbasin.
Quite a normal night.
I had a dream a few nights ago and remember the word REAGTOR.... sounds strange.

Brittany

I dreamed there was a gathering of what at least seemed to be negatively oriented individuals. I just showed up and was mucking about, seeing what was going on there. The leader of the group saw me and said I didn't belong there, and ordered someone to take me home. I, however, cast a spell on myself that didn't make me invisible per se, but would prevent me from being detected by anyone who wasn't specifically looking for me. I could therefore stand in front of people and they wouldn't know I was there unless I drew attention to myself. I then doubled back and followed them to this enormous house. It seemed like a party was going on.

It wasn't an especially wild party. Mostly people just hanging out, sitting around and talking. I just walked around and observed, and though nothing exciting was going on I was for some reason very interested in just watching these people do random things. I then suddenly had to pee, but there were people standing in the bathroom and talking, and asking them to move would draw attention to myself, so I walked farther back in the house and came to a bedroom. I figured there was a bathroom in there. I was wary to enter someone's private room, but I really had to go at that point and figured no one would see me anyway.

I went into the room and realized it was the leader of the group's room- the house was his. I forgot my urge to pee and began to snoop about, observing all of his stuff. It was a very beautifully decorated room. There was something done to the windows that made the light coming into the room look absolutely stunning, and there was a gold sheen to the wallpaper or the paint. I remember flashes of gold in the room. There was a huge white bed...a lot of gold and white. There were a few small statues in the room. One was of a dragon and one seemed to be a young man wearing a red hood and cloak. A very interesting place.

I eventually went to leave the room and walked smack into the leader. He of course noticed me at this point and got very angry, yelling that I wasn't supposed to be there and he thought he'd had someone take me home. I felt rather ashamed at this point- guilty for trespassing on someone's private property just because I was curious. His whole demeanor suddenly changed, though, and he was like "No, you can come with us. We will show you <something I can't remember>." Very quickly everyone moved to what seemed to be a Satanic church...pews and pulpit and everything. It looked like someone was going to give a sermon.

A thin man dressed in black stood up, but he started talking about really random things that seemed to have no relevance to anything, and I very quickly got bored. I was sandwiched between two large men who kept messing with me, giggling at how stupid someone like me looked in a place like that. I felt very self-conscious at first, but then I decided to just observe with detached interest instead of caring what was actually happening, and to let the sensory data I gathered be its own reward. At this point things seemed to change a bit.

The leader was suddenly sitting next to me, looking at me quite often. I could tell he was studying me. I glanced at his eyes once and realized they were an amazing shade of blue/green/purple. Somehow they were all of those colors at once. I can't really explain it, but it was very beautiful. Then the "sermon" was over, and everyone was lingering around, talking and such. I migrated over to a wall and stood by myself.

One of the men who had been with me in the pew- a large blonde man- came over to me and said "You are not one of us yet, but we will purify you in blood." I didn't take this as a threat. It seemed he was trying to show some form of respect. Then the other man, who was just as large and with dark hair, came over, talked to me a bit, and said he would permit me to hug him. I was like great, I love hugs! I moved to hug him but he pushed me away and said "No, no. That's not how we do it." He said that we were supposed to run at each other like we were going to attack each other, then collide into each other's arms and grasp one another tightly. It was supposed to release primal emotion and intensify the experience. It seemed like everything these guys did was intense. After the lesson in "satanic hugging" I woke up. I haven't studied Satanism in depth, but I doubt they have special hugging rituals lol.
[deleted / swiss cheese]
(08-11-2013, 08:52 PM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't studied Satanism in depth, but I doubt they have special hugging rituals lol.

You could always reform them...
(08-11-2013, 08:52 PM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't studied Satanism in depth, but I doubt they have special hugging rituals lol.

Most likely they do, from knowing satanists and their ways of acting, this sounds roughly like them, with the exception of the running but I think thats more to do with the primal nature of the dream world.

Brittany

Satanic hugs for everyone!
I had a dream last night in which I discovered an extraterrestrial was spying on my family by changing shape into a cat. The discover brought about a lot of fear which seemed to be the main emotional undercurrent of the dream. We all holed up in one room while the 'cat' was out there in the rest of the house doing who knows what. Everyone was panicking but I worked up the courage to go out there and confront the being. Realizing the jig was up it had returned to its original shape which was the classic grey type. I easily overpowered it seeing as it's only defence seemed to be the ability to influence people's emotions into a fearful state and was physically quite weak. I was unable to communicate with the being but it kept trying to influence my emotions, I found that I was unable to kill it as it would seem to regenerate any wounds, but I could reach into its body and rip out its organs, which seemed more like bits of biological machinery made of a very lightweight, colourful material. Ripping out the organs would temporarily incapacitate the being until it regenerated new ones so I kept doing that until some authority figures came to 'arrest' it, but I did not feel like I totally trusted them totally as I didn't know what their motivations toward the being were.
(08-06-2013, 01:05 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]I've been having all sorts of dreams lately that just don't seem relevant to anything.

In last night's first dream, I was with a group of dudes and packers on a pack trip high in the Rocky Mountains. I found myself on a large pack mule, in the saddle but facing backwards. I was trying to help a friend of mine mount the mule. Now, this chap would never go on a pack trip; he's more the kind of fellow you'd see on one of those shows on the Bravo channel, if you catch my drift.

This guy must represent some aspect of yourself that you are working with, transforming, leading, turning around so you can make progress in your goals. When you get this part of yourself turned around, you will move ahead rapidly.

Quote: Anyway, he got up onto the mule's rump, facing backwards also. I had to explain to him that he had to face forwards to ride the mule. So I got him turned around, and then, in a feat of martial dexterity that would make a Cossack jealous, I hopped up, pirouetted 180 degrees on the pommel with one hand, and landed facing forward in the saddle. I put my feet in the stirrups, gave the mule a cue, and away we went, at a trot; we were way behind the others by then and had to hurry to catch up.

After a bit we caught up, and the pack train wound its way through a couple of miles of winding, very rugged mountain trail. Then, inexplicably, the trail led right into the front door of an enormous old Victorian mansion with about 40 rooms. The house, and the trail through it, were maze-like; and we again fell behind the others. In the center of the house, the trail turned into a sort of pack-horse obstacle course (with tests rather resembling the sort of things one sees in doggie agility courses), and we had to dismount and coax the mule over and through the obstacles, which took some doing, and put us even further behind. We then remounted the mule and followed the trail out of the house, through the back door.

Upon exiting the house I could see that the trail branched into three trails, none of which looked well-used, but we could not see the others in our party, so far ahead of us were they. I looked to my right, and, about 50 yards away, next to a corral, saw a couple of wranglers (not ours) talking to a park ranger, all of them surrounding a pack horse. I dismounted and walked up to them, planning to ask them if they had seen which trail our party took. Before I could speak, one of the wranglers turned to me and said, "One of mine tattooed a moose yesterday!" (meaning, that a bull moose had confronted one of his pack mules on the trail, and she had bucked and kicked the moose right in the nose, causing him some injury.) "I just don't know what I'm going to do!" (meaning, that he feared that he was now in trouble with the National Park Service). The park ranger standing next to him just smiled and chuckled. Then the dream ended.

Whatever it was that happened yesterday is not a big deal or problem - though it may have hurt a bit when the moose kicked the (stubborn?) mule.
I was dreaming about being in a place that I supposedly frequent. I walked into another room and did not recognize anything. I suddenly realize I am dreaming, and then pop back into my sleeping body.

As I wake up I open my eyes but all I see is a grey screen. I lay there with a loud buzzing sound, looking at the grey static. I activate shielding and sense that my guides are all with me. I sort of realize I am in a between state, and then an opening appears in the static. At first it looks like a circle with symbol in the center, then I notice it is moving. Then it clears up and I can see a face that appears to be talking to me, but all I really hear is the humming. I start talking back and can't hear my voice. At the same time I am grinning like a mad man because I know I am being shown something and all I need to do is 'get it'. At some point I say 'thanks' and the humming and vibrating fades away and my vision returns to normal sight. I say oh well and go back to sleep.

I have a very strange dream where someone kills my wife, and so I kill him, not knowing that it was a joke to begin with. Then I am surrounded by a SWAT type group and find that they are fake, and part of another joke, the guy I killed was still alive. I have a subtle sense of what feels like shame about falling for a joke and returning the action.

I ask about the meaning and they tell me it deals with reflections, and to 'look outside myself'.

I ask about the grey static and they told me to 'move next time'.
(08-13-2013, 12:39 AM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]I was dreaming about being in a place that I supposedly frequent. I walked into another room and did not recognize anything. I suddenly realize I am dreaming, and then pop back into my sleeping body.

As I wake up I open my eyes but all I see is a grey screen. I lay there with a loud buzzing sound, looking at the grey static. I activate shielding and sense that my guides are all with me. I sort of realize I am in a between state, and then an opening appears in the static. At first it looks like a circle with symbol in the center, then I notice it is moving. Then it clears up and I can see a face that appears to be talking to me, but all I really hear is the humming. I start talking back and can't hear my voice. At the same time I am grinning like a mad man because I know I am being shown something and all I need to do is 'get it'. At some point I say 'thanks' and the humming and vibrating fades away and my vision returns to normal sight. I say oh well and go back to sleep.

I have a very strange dream where someone kills my wife, and so I kill him, not knowing that it was a joke to begin with. Then I am surrounded by a SWAT type group and find that they are fake, and part of another joke, the guy I killed was still alive. I have a subtle sense of what feels like shame about falling for a joke and returning the action.

I ask about the meaning and they tell me it deals with reflections, and to 'look outside myself'.

I ask about the grey static and they told me to 'move next time'.

Awesome dream(s).
ok crazy dream.

There are like 8 of us, and we are disoriented near a cruise ship. We kind of have this fog and don't really know why we are there. There is a guide who tells us its time to board the ship and that's why we are here. I have a gnawing suspicion that we're all dead ala lost, but everything seems real and physical.

We board the ship. It's a normal cruise. I recall jumping into the ocean at one point with the other 7 and our guide. Not sure why. Then we finally get to port. Our guide tells us its time to get off and to follow him. As we exit the ship, the dockworkers seem odd, as if only semi-sentient. It's kind of foggy and there are a lot of dock workers and it is nighttime so I lose the guide and the other 7. I ask one of the dockworkers who our guide is and where we are. He responds in a monotone voice that I'm dead on the other side and that guide is taking me to one of the realms and points to one a corner of the dock. As I get close to the area he pointed, there is a supernatural darkness. As I get to the heart of the darkness, my surroundings change as if I'm teleported.

I'm on a hill ridge on a world lit by a dim sun. It is cloudy. The hills are surrounded by marches and more hills. I see hundreds of people in the hills. It seems as if we're traveling somewhere. The people seem to be in tired and dirty with soil. I find the guide and I see he has horns and is organizing the convoy of people somewhere. He seems to be their leader. For some reason, I know he brought me here for a reason. He has some darkness about him, but he does seem to have his own set of rules he does not break. I realize then he is fighting something, and he wanted me to help in his fight. I walk up to him when he's alone. He notices me. I say "you've brought me here to help your lawful evil civilization fight beings of chaotic evil, beings of pure chaos." He says yes but let's not talk of such things here - it seems he is worried as if we will attract their attention. I don't feel any revulsion toward him or the people here; they have just chosen a path. I have a backpack and I travel down to the head of the column of seemingly refugees as they are making their way into the marshes. I notice that the front of the column is wading through the marches. I start wading and I'm 50 feet ahead in the marshes when behind me, something stirs, near the column of people. A huge serpent-like swamp dragon emerges. The person nearest to me shouts - did anyone bring toilet paper- it senses the toilet paper!! I realized I had some in my backpack!! As it emerges from its slumber, I try to run ahead though I'm hindered by thigh-deep water - with my one toilet paper roll in hand ready to toss it far away from the people. The dragon is huge, as tall as a tree, muscus for eyes, a strange tentacled mouth, a longer slenderer body, but otherwise dragon like, with green-black scales. It starts to slow come toward me, as if its still shaking off a deep sleep - it's about 100 feet behind me. As I get ready throw the toilet paper, I see ripples in the water 50 feet in front of me, and I see a serpentine neck pierce the surface as if something monstrous is swimming underneath the surface - another swamp dragon! I quickly toss the toilet paper roll to my left and start swimming right. I figure if they want meat, I'm f'ed because there is no way they don't notice me. The dragon that is closer in front gets to within 30 feet of me and then turns intantly toward the toilet paper. As I swim further away, I witness a third dragon converging on my location. I take up cover by one of the few swamp trees and notice a few people have done the same. I realize these dragons may be one of the beings of pure chaos that I was brought here to protect the people against.

I wakeup.

p.s. The night before the last, I had another zombie dream, where everyone is a zombie and I'm trying to get away, and I finally do make it to a non-zombie camp of humans.

Brittany

You have such awesome dreams, Xise.

Next time I'm traveling through the lands of Chaos, I'll be sure to leave the TP at home. :p
I've been having a weird experience in my dreams of becoming progressively more and more tired until I find myself in my bed, struggling to participate in the dream while the dream environment transforms into my bedroom and I wake up.

For instance, last night I dreamed that I was playing soccer in a high school gym. Suddenly I started getting sleepy and found myself in bed in the equipment room wearing my pyjamas. Everyone was yelling for me to get back in the game so I went out to continue playing, only I couldn't run or kick the ball effectively because I was exhausted. I found myself in bed again and this time the equipment room looked more like my bedroom, but the other kids were still out there yelling after me so I struggled to get my socks on, but my body was barely responding and I fell back into the bed and woke up.

The same sort of thing happened in another dream where I was exploring this old barn full of huge spiders. I got into the barn fine and was navigating my way around until I being overcome with fatigue and plopped down in my bed, which was in this barn for some reason. I didn't like the idea of sleeping in that old barn with the spiders (which were REALLY BIG btw) but I was too tired to get up out of the bed. So I lay there in the bed as it slowly morphed into my bedroom and realized the giant 3 foot wide spider I saw crawling on the roof was actually the ceiling fan and the spiders hanging below it in webs were the little chains you pull to turn it on and woke up.

This has been happing more and more recently, which is strange because I don't recall it ever happening before.
Dream #1 - Police had raided some storage I had full of bikes. They were hauling off many bikes and selling them, annoying the crap outa me.

Dream #2 - My car would not start. I could tell it was not getting fuel, found an air pocket in the fuel line, repaired it and took off. Person I was with asked me why I was not a mechanic as a career.

Dream #3 - I had a birds eye view of a herd of moose. They were folllowing a river, both in and out of the river. It was winter, and I was amused that some were sliding on the ice on their bellies and into the water. The whole time I watched I was just amazed at the size of these animals. After some time a reddish blonde guy is with this group of moose, and I find that it is some kook that is in love with one of the female moose, and actually has some sort of wacky relationship with it, just continuing to stay with the herd. The weirdness pretty much made me turn my attention to other things in the dream.
last nite i dreamed i built something large & w/ only 1 dark-colored block (that i didn't recognize) on minecraft (pocket edition, in creative mode) & it took hours.

in another part ashton kutcher was a teacher & filmmaker & i was walking by him & talking non-stop about something i thought was very important. i was trying to get him to do something but i don't recall what. at 1 point some1 came up w/ something important to tell me but i saw them notice who i was talking to then decide to tell me, what i somehow knew was very good news, later.

in another part i couldn't quit crying bc some1 stole my bike. some1 that seemed annoyed w/ me said, "was it a really nice bike or something?" then i started laughing & replied, "NO!"

Brittany

Had a lot of different dreams last night. I remember in one I was traveling in the arctic with a group of people, looking for some sort of artifacts. I can't recall if we ever found them, but at some point we stopped to eat and I was wolfing down food, devouring a whole pizza by myself. I was marveling at how hungry I was, as usually I get full after eating a few bites. I was enjoying the food tremendously, but slightly worried about the effect it would have on my health to eat so much, but I was just so hungry. There was plenty of food and I simply ate until I was full and felt very satisfied.

There were some other parts I can't recall, but the dream that had the most impact on me was what I can only describe as the complete merging with a parallel self. I became this self entirely, and recognized no difference between our consciousnesses. It could be likened to stepping into a different set of clothes. The most unusual thing was that for about five minutes after I woke up, I was still this other version of myself. It seemed there was a certain dark goddess I ascribed to, and when I woke up it was like consciously stepping through dimensions. I stood up in bed and did some series of movements, and spoke, though I'm not sure I said it out loud, something about this goddess. I then crouched down on the bed and sort of alternated between mindsets for several moments. I wouldn't say the two minds were vying for dominance...it was more like tuning a radio to the correct frequency. I finally returned fully to my own default consciousness and found myself still crouched on the other end of the bed. I then got up to use the bathroom. It was so incredibly surreal it's hard to believe this even happened.
(08-15-2013, 04:59 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]ok crazy dream.

There are like 8 of us, and we are disoriented near a cruise ship. We kind of have this fog and don't really know why we are there. There is a guide who tells us its time to board the ship and that's why we are here. I have a gnawing suspicion that we're all dead ala lost, but everything seems real and physical.

Chaos can break up rigid patterns that are "evil." Have you noticed how much chaos seems to be around us right now? I sure have. Toilet paper = useful in elimination, cleaning up after elimination.

In the rigid structures that we hear about on TV everyday, I also hear stories about "whistleblowers," who bring "chaos." People like Abraham Lincoln might be called dragons bringing chaos.... he sure did fracture the structures of society and break up the order.

We also hear stories about more orderly changes in society, and of course most of us prefer that way.
I was playing a game of black circles that you fill in with white dots. The circles were like 1/4" small, in a square shape there were many of them. I got better than Jesus at the game, and had gotten some fans. But I let it go to my head, and lost the fans. They got onto me for thinking I was better than Jesus. I told them "look, I had died before too. I was once stabbed in my spleen". I always thought the spleen had a funny name. I also dreamed about landing an airplane and how I was more proficient at it than Jesus.
I dreamt last night that I was in some sort of conference room or classroom in Nashville, with a bunch of middle-aged men (I was my younger self in the dream, about 30 years old). Both individually and collectively they exhibited an avuncular aspect....kind, supportive, pleasant gents. They were planning some perfomance, a play of sorts, and had drafted me to be the "lead", acting as a Chet Atkins-like character. We were discussing my progress in learning my part. I expressed to them that I was flattered to have been chosen, and figured I could sing just well enough, but I don't play guitar and couldn't imagine how I would pull off any guitar performances that might be called for. They were optimistic that I would succeed, and somehow implanted into my mind perceived experiences of me playing a guitar in the style of Atkins, in order that I could see and feel such actions. There was a bit more to the dream but I have forgotten it.

I have been trying to arrange a direct meeting with my various spirit guides and/or angels during dreamtime lately, and I wonder if that dream wasn't my Ego's interpretation of such a meeting that might have taken place on a higher astral level during dreamtime.
I have had three dreams which to me felt important over the last two nights, felt compelled to share Smile

In my dream I was at a park and there was a little girl and I didnt know her but I knew she was dead, and I started to run I wasnt scared but she was coming towards me anyway as I started to run i just knew she needed help so I stopped and turned around and this girl I think her name was tiffany was scared and confused. I told her I was in my astral form and she didnt believe she had a soul and I was like well look at you and smiled! I said you're just fine then she started running and I knew she was running to find her mum to say bye and yeah I chased her through a city afterwards I wanted to send her a plant haah
(I have had a few dreams where I am assisting in this manner)

Then I saw a young boy experience pure elation in slow motion - pretty cool!

Then last night the only dream I remember was nothing but a message a woman's soothing voice telling me about a past life and how this could be my final lifetime. I wish I could remember her exact words as it is so hazy now she said a lot more to but I have completely forgotten all I can remember is it was interesting! after she stopped talking my body was mad vibrating.