Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had a dream about a guy who stole a private plane, and it was parked in the parking lot of a building (school?). He asked me if I wanted to ride with him, and I said sure. We were flying to Qatar to do some gambling, and pick up some chicks, and drink alcohol. It was in the dream at least, the hot spot for people who stole planes to visit. I don't remember much about it, except it felt enlightening even though we were in some dark alleyway. Then the dream snapped back to as if I didn't go with him and was yet to make a choice. So I saw two timelines.

Brittany

I dreamed I was in a large crowd of people, and Death appeared, black cloak and all. He informed the crowd that it was imperative that I die, or huge calamity would fall upon the Earth. There was this whole series of seemingly unrelated events that somehow started with me, that would eventually cause disaster. If I died before whatever it was happened, this disaster would not happen. He left a crystal behind that was slowly turning black. He said that if I wasn't dead by the time the crystal was entirely black, everyone else would wind up joining him soon.

People started panicking and arguing about what to do. Finally one guy started shooting at me. He was a poor shot and the first bullet hit me in the shoulder, but the next got me right in the chest. I fell to the ground, feeling the life slip out of me. And I laid there...and laid there...and I wouldn't die. After realizing nothing was happening I examined my chest and realized the wounds had healed entirely, as if they had never been there. No one tried to kill me in any other way after that. It seems I was merely perceived as immortal. I wasn't especially happy about this, especially seeing how whatever calamity Death had spoken of was certainly going to happen now...perhaps BECAUSE of his intervention.

I also had another dream in which I was playing a game with several other people. It basically involved running around with a ball, but we could all move super fast and jump great distances, etc. The stakes of the game were very high, involving more than just fun prizes, so I was playing as hard as I could (I think the losers would be killed). A few times I had the ball, only to lose it again. The game was taking place over a huge space and it all got confusing, especially at the speeds we were moving at.

At some point while chasing the ball I found this little hole in the ground. I looked down into it and realized there was a huge store beneath me, which probably had a front door somewhere. Another guy was after me, so I tried to squeeze myself through the hole. It didn't seem like I would fit, but then I realized the hole was part of a hidden door and I could feel the whole thing springing open and I made it into the secret building.

Most everyone else followed me in there, and as soon as we were inside the building everyone mellowed out and seemed to forget about the game. This was a relief to me, seeing how I hadn't wanted to play very badly to begin with. The store sold all sorts of rare and unusual items, along with a lot of cheap junk as well. It was just a smorgasbord. I found a strange-looking necklace that I wanted to get. I thought it was sort of ugly, but when I held it I got very strange, powerful feelings.

Eventually some of us made our way up into the top portion of the building, and we saw rows and rows of children making a lot of the jewelry that was sold below. I became outraged and accused the man running the operation of child slavery. He brushed me off and told me the kids were well taken care of. They were all orphans, and he gave them a good place to live and took care of all their food, clothes, etc., and in return they made jewelry for a few hours a day. As I looked around, all of the kids seemed to be genuinely enjoying their work. None of them looked tired or mistreated in any way. They worked with precious stones and rare metals, and in all honesty it looked sort of fun. The man said we could help make jewelry if we wanted. Anyone was welcome to help.

I then saw a very, very young child using some kind of saw on a piece of metal. Again I freaked out and said she was far too young to hold such a dangerous object. The man pointed out that she was wearing safety gear (something on her hands and wrists that was supposed to keep her from being cut), and for such a ridiculously young age she seemed skilled in cutting metal. She looked very happy sawing it into strips, as if she found it fun, but I was still skeptical that the whole thing wasn't extremely dangerous.

At some point we left that area. The game had been forgotten at this point. I was in another part of the store and ran into a woman I knew in the dream (but not in waking life). She took one look at me and said "You're in debt." I was embarrassed, because I felt that my appearance denoted that I was poor. I then remembered that I owed her money, too. I searched my purse for money but couldn't find anything, and felt ashamed as I told her I'd have to pay her back as soon as I got the money. In my head, I added her debt to the long list of bills I had to pay.

Somehow I wound up in a mall, and ate at this amazing restaurant that had delicious food for a very cheap price. There was some sort of chocolate crepe that I ate that was absolutely divine. The best dessert I've ever eaten. I woke up craving it. Too bad it doesn't exist in this world. :p
I was on a Star Trek style starship, and someone was hanging on one of the airlocks, trying to sneak aboard. The airlock was open and this guy didn't have a suit on. Just in plain clothes. Someone held a phaser to him to prevent him from coming aboard. Later on the scene turned into us (me and the one who held the phaser) going to a house, and my mom was there and I said hi excitedly to her.

Brittany

Last night I dreamed the government started rounding up all the psychics and anyone who showed some sort of paranormal ability, and taking them away to an unknown location, accusing most of them of "war crimes". This of course involved them coming for me and most of the people I hang out with. They burst into my house like I was a terrorist and put me with a large crowd of other people they'd captured, many of them my friends. They kept demanding to know where my brother was (I had an older brother in the dream), and I told them he hadn't been home in ages. He just did whatever he wanted.

I was appalled when I saw a few people from bring4th helping the government people. After being faced with imprisonment, they had immediately turned coat and ratted the rest of us out. One person in particular really broke my heart, and I was screaming at him as he stood right in front of us, helping the government identify people. He wouldn't look me in the eye.

At some point we all started chanting and trying to plot an uprising, but there were too many government people and they began separating us and leading us away. I and about three other people got away for a moment, and I found these large sticks I thought we could maybe use to defend ourselves. The agents found us and everyone scattered. I decided to use the stick (it was very large and thick) as a battering ram, pushing right through them, and I started running in the opposite direction. They sent a female operative to chase after me while they herded everyone else.

The woman was very rude, shouting at me that I was wasting her time by doing this. She was also pretty slow, and I got outside and started running like crazy. After a while I was extremely out of breath and couldn't run anymore. I could barely walk I was so exhausted, so I made my way over to a drainage ditch and hid inside the pipe, praying no one would find me. The woman quickly found me, though, even though I was very well hidden (making me wonder if she had abilities of her own). I couldn't run anymore, and felt a sense of impending doom crashing down upon me. They were going to take me away and torture me and probably stick me in some work camp. I began begging the woman to consider what she was doing, asking why she would hurt innocent people. She looked a bit guilty and said "Because (name) is my supervisor!" Then I woke up.
i saw a UFO in the dreams this morning! it was odd-looking like nothing i've seen b4 so i can't say for certain it was a spaceship -- might've been an entity. at 1st i saw it through the curtains flying around outside and somehow i knew it was also seeing me at the same time i was seeing it then i realized some1 was there w/ me bc they said very seriously-sounding to me, "DO U SEE THAT?" then i smiled & said, "YES...& IT'S INSIDE NOW." i don't kno if it went straight thru the wall or shrank & went through a crack or what but i kno it didn't come through the door. then we started seeing beautiful colorful designs appearing everywhere right in front of us as if it was making some kind of 3D art right in front of us for us. i kept saying things like, "HOLY SH!T...WOW...OMG!" then in the middle of this i get to realize i'm dreaming & i got a strong knowing that the reason what i was seeing was so amazing was bc i was the dreamer then i woke up. this dream mite be the best dream i've ever gotten to experience...if i don't get to view this dream again some time somehow in the future, & if i don't get to show it to ppl, then i'll be really bummed bc words can't do justice to the artwork i witnessed in that dream.

Brittany

I dreamed there was what I can only describe as a massive, negative, parasitic consciousness. It had multiple ways of infecting people, but the most common was through these locust-like creatures. They would fly around in clouds, and if any of them touched you for more than a few seconds they would burrow beneath your skin, dissolve into you, and completely override your personality. Those who had this happen would lose all emotional capacity and become mindless worker drones that the head consciousness could speak and act through if it so desired. There entire process was somewhat slow, which made it even more horrible, knowing you would feel yourself slipping away bit by bit like some aggressive form of Alzheimer's.

Several of my friends got infected in the dream. Honestly, it was so widespread that 100% infection seemed inevitable, but I had gone to great care to not get any of the bugs on me. In one part of the dream I pulled a mattress on top of myself so that the bugs flying overhead couldn't land on me.

Toward the end of the dream, though, the group I was with got in a fight with some infected people, who would of course go after anyone who wasn't infected. We managed to take them down, but when the fight was over I looked down at my arm and realized some of the bugs had gotten into me without me even realizing it. I wanted to cut off the part of my arm they were buried in but no one had a knife, so we decided to run back to our home base and try to surgically remove them before they could dissolve.

On our way back to the base, we got captured by some of the main soldiers of the nucleus of this huge hive mind, nested in a man's body and acting through his personality, as if wearing him as a glove. It was really quite disturbing. These soldiers had more autonomy than most and were able to talk with us without having words put in their mouths.

I found out that the core consciousness was obsessed with me. He wanted me the way a kid wants a puppy, demanding all of his minions to bring me to him. They told me he was inside the room we were standing outside of, waiting for me.

I was very close to the people still with me, including one man I was in love with. I asked the soldiers if they would leave my friends and lover unharmed if I went in to see this "man" without a fuss. They wouldn't answer me straightly, and I firmly refused to enter the room if they didn't clearly state that those with me wouldn't be harmed. It seemed that I had to enter the room of my own will and couldn't be forced through the doors, because they finally agreed. They took away my friends and I entered the room.

It looked like a regular room with a lot of people in it. I get the sense this was the core consciousness' "collection" of individuals it fancied. By that point I should have been showing all kinds of signs of infection, but I seemed strangely immune to the bugs' effects, which was perhaps why he was so interested in me in the first place.

Before I could meet the actual head honcho, I saw my lover in the room, and saw that he was infected. The soldiers had just lied to me. I felt intense emotional pain and told him I was so, so sorry. He was already partially gone, but he seemed angry that I had allowed this to happen to him. By the end of the dream his personality was almost completely gone and it was awful.

The one ray of hope was this beautiful blue crystal I just sort of manifested, and I wanted to use it to try to reverse the process. I couldn't let myself believe that there was no way to save these people, and myself as well, as I wasn't fond of the idea of being someone's pet for the rest of eternity.
I went on a golfing vacation with Obama. There was a crowd with us but we just played a 2 ball on the course.
At the end of the dream I was talking to my wife and said, "Crazy that this really happened because I had a dream about it a while ago".
!!
I think I've got my putting sorted too.
I had a dream with Brittany and Walter. I was visiting them. We were doing some sort of outdoor camping/hiking thing. I remember generally having a good time hanging with Brittany and bullshitting with Walter hiking around some forests. However, I noticed that there were periods of time during the trip were I had no memory of what happened, as if 1-2 hours were missing. I'd be aware of the missing time as soon as it happened.

I recall asking Walter and Brittany about it the first time I noticed it, but they kind of looked at each other and it seemed they held back talking about it. This happened 1-2 more times, and then I noticed that there were tears in my eyes after the missing period of time when I again asked if I had been crying during the missing time. Both of them looked at each other and then Walter told me that I was working out some inner issues and to not worry about it, and that there's no need to remember it at this point. I then vaguely had some sort of recollection and I turned to Brittany and said "I was a service to self entity, and then I flipped polarities, didn't I." She nods; I'm unsure if the nod means she agrees or if its simply an acknowledgement of what I just said.

Interesting stuff. That was the main part of the dream. I'm not sure if the missing time relates to the supposed switching of polarities, or some other issue being worked out.

On a more light-hearted note, one night in the dream, the three of us camp in one tiny tent. After falling asleep, Brittany wakes me up by saying "I hope that isn't what I think it is." In my groggy state, I realize I have a pretty strong case of night wood. I'm embarrassed. I tell her "my bad, these things happen", and I turn over and sleep the other direction. LOL!! I thank my dream-self for having a sense of humor Smile.

Brittany

Walter says you cannot come camping with us now. Lol.
(10-17-2013, 08:11 PM)Brittany Wrote: [ -> ]Walter says you cannot come camping with us now. Lol.

The rest of us agree. Confused
(10-17-2013, 08:52 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2013, 08:11 PM)Brittany Wrote: [ -> ]Walter says you cannot come camping with us now. Lol.

The rest of us agree. Confused

I just need a separate tent is all BigSmile

Brittany

A separate tent for the tent in your pants.
I had a dream I would like to share. It was hands down one of the most unusual dreams I've had in a while. Mostly because far as I can tell it involved a direct interaction from a 5th D positive.

Also, before I start, much resonance to you and yours Xise on discovering the use of the missing time periods in that way. I've had a tremendous number of those. I consider them snapping moments of time where there is very little to no common sense and you just go along with the expression.

For example, during one such "missing" period that I'm not supposed to remember, I remember feeling normal, being able to act normal, and generally not feeling sad but having other selves report that I have been either crying and or sad, which leads me to believe that its not that I was actually crying and or sad, but rather that the person wants to use the situation to get me to express, aka, energize those specific emotions.

More to the point, it seems to be a method that is used to gauge your desire for going with what other selves feel is best for you to express, or, going with what you feel is best for you to express. I lean on the latter being the case so during missing times like that I usually, if confronted, say the exact same "oh, in my world, you were crying and saying how bad you were for doing X/Y/Z"(Which I can randomly inject into their story if they start injecting things into mine that I don't agree with) until both our abilities to see "what the each other should do" becomes so laughable that we no longer try to say that something happened when there is a clear disagreement of what happened. They can try to force me to believe their timeline of the events if they feel I am a negative and should be crying. I can try to force them to believe my version of timeline, which ever the relative expression of what is at taht moment being energized would be in reverse.

Most people who participate in the aformentioned practice of time/space missing time use for "therapy" purposes have an exceptionally low tolerance for the same done to them and as such I find it to be most apt to be describe as a potential for negative greeting but if the existence of the situation is simply noted / nodded at and left at that then its positively polarizing in and of itself due to the nature of the shared silence over a space that everyone knows happened but no one can really know "how" or "what with" if that makes sense.

That way in my missing times the explanation I get is that I phased out of reality and or disintegrated. As opposed to having the group I'm with have free permission to randomly invent and or energize actions that did not happen for their own amusement/Perceptions of ability to by power decide what others have done. I suppose you could call this a form of trance/magical defence against people using my time/space time to project their own inaccurate solutions to my problems onto me.

So that being said.

I congratulate you on finding a use for the missing times.
*bumps Xise*

Anyway, I'd like to share that dream now;

I was in this mostly empty foresty area with a river / lake with an island in the center, its a common dream setting for me. I was mostly hanging out with dream world equivelant of ol Vervex over there and we were just goofing around as I usually do in that dream area. Lots of small favors I feel, and the generally helpful oriented dreams, The details are hard to remember in specific. More importantly, due to my dreaming in emotions and not as much visual landscapes, I felt her energies the whole time during that dream while I was on the boat, or on the island or any other place in the area. Near the end of the dream we were in this wood room and as I began to wake up, or more specifically, the dream version of Vervex began to wake up it felt extraordinarily unusual for me, I'll try to explain the sensation.

I was standing about I would say 1-3 meters from her, while she starts to wake up I can feel the motion from the dream starting to vanish while at the same time her presence as a implied totality of love in that reality since she was the center point of that particular dream began to congeal into a form of non active love. If that makes sense. Kind of like living in the dream mind of an entity that when waking up turns all the selves that you've been at that particular dream into reflections of a passive, radiator like, quality of love that is love as an abstract goal. Which is entirely at odds with how I see / view Vervex and her my world counterpart as acting. Both are high energy active creatures that like to do things / exist but this feeling was like being next to a radiator being that would be entirely content with just sitting and radiating, if that radiation of love was given total and absolute freedom.

That is what it felt like on an intellectual level as I try to explain it, the emotion was one of sanctity and softness. Kind of like a Mother Theresa like energies that I cant really put my finger on.

Tl;dr: Had a dream where I was inside the mind of someone else while they/me woke up and observed their 5th D love core shining like a radiator outwards to everything in the dream world. Was fun.

(10-17-2013, 10:15 PM)Brittany Wrote: [ -> ]A separate tent for the tent in your pants.

[Image: up_dog.jpg]

You need one of these for your pants. (Edit: and I mean the cone not the dog, though the dog could probably reduce the need for a cone but not sure if thats entirely where I want to take this joke but. You know, all in good tent and cone fun, kind of platonic solids humor we're doing here, huh, haha huh.... BigSmile
Had a dream that off in the distance there was a building that had a single power outlet the size of the building on one of its walls. A lady told me that building was to store rubbish. The power outlet was huge. This tells me the 4D energies are pretty substantial, but they're still a long ways off on doing anything substantial to 3D. The building processes all this trash and produces electricity from it's huge 10-foot power outlet. I didn't go near it, but it was nice to hear.
[deleted]
There was a mirror puzzle. A mirror with pieces in the shape of puzzle pieces put together. It made me afraid. An anthropomorphized coffee pot was laughing, presumably at me, which made me more afraid.
Honesltly, it should have been fun. I knew the laughing coffee pot was unusual. It was filled with coffee from earlier in the dream.
this morning i dreamed i was about to pay for something & the lady told me my total was 11.11.11.

Brittany

In my latest dream I was embodying a different personality. I feel this is a direct result of some of the intense work I've been doing with my shadow self, and the realization of the level of atrocity I would be capable of if my heart was simply in a different place.

A lot of the dream is fuzzy now, but as far as I can tell I was part of an STS empire that had just taken over a new planet. There was still a lot to be done to integrate all the people into our system. I think I was some sort of sorcerer/scientist, because I was searching out various magical artifacts the planet was supposed to hold to bring them into the empire's possession. I worked out of a huge, silvery ship. A few of the common people from the planet had been brought onto the ship I was on because they were deemed especially useful in providing information or services.

One of the people brought on was a teenage male- an infant in my eyes. His name was John. He was supposed to know where a great many of these artifacts were located, but he was going out of his way to be unhelpful to us and had clammed up. His youth caused me to be somewhat lenient, as I merely saw him as a foolish child, but I was quickly losing my patience with his lack of cooperation. I was planning out all the things I and my crew had to do that day, and I said something like "You've got (some short amount of time) to loosen that tongue, Johnny. I'd hate to have to torture you again, but I will. You're going to tell me where that artifact is and then we can all get on with our nice day."

Toward the end of the dream he still hadn't spilled, and I was moving to bleed the information out of him without the slightest shred of guilt, though I still would have preferred to avoid such methods. I wasn't a sadist, but would spare no effort to get what I wanted, including torturing children. I thankfully woke up before that part could actually happen. It was an interesting look into the kind of person I could be if things had gone entirely differently.
I had one dream where I attempted to kidnap an anthro being. He was obviously sad that we took him. Brittany, I've done some crazy stuff in many of my "simulations" or events that I thought were real but occurred in dreamtime, that time between being asleep and awake where magic happens. I even physically hurt one I care for when I thought it was God asking or rather telling me to do so.
so I have this spectacular dream sequence, where I really cross the dream bridge into time space. Totally out of this reality. Truly disorienting and immersive ('aware').

the crux was this one scene where I am at a chicken shop (they sell cooked chicken) and I am ordering some food (for full disclosure, I've been meat-free diet for going on 10 months now).

so for some reason, I'm feeling quite hungry and order 6 chicken halves. The guy looks at me rather knowingly, and says, you don't need that much, you can have 2 chicken halves. He says - if you order too much, it will just go off, and you can't eat that much.

I just say - ok, I guess you're right. And follow his advice.

- -

so, that's it? that was your spectacular dream sequence mr plenum??

well, you had to be there ... it was such an experience. But so vivid and direct ... what was the message?

I tracked it back to the Catalyst of the Spirit, or the Star as Ra calls it. The 'food' here is the catalyst, and in particular that catalyst which works upon the spirit. Ra calls it the 'star of hope'? or maybe that is just my overlaying. Regardless, the 'Star' provides directionality and purpose to one's seeking, it is above and beyond the mechanics of everyday survival and maintenance; it speaks to purpose and desire.

so I felt the need to order 6 chicken halves, when all I really needed to two.

in truth, it doesn't take much to re-align with one's purpose, one just needs to look up into the night sky, and find a 'guiding star' that we trust. Once we 're-align' to that compass direction, we can begin to move forward, and walk towards where we want to get.

the dream spoke not to the desire of re-alignment (food for the hungry), as we all, at various stages, become unaligned with out deeper purpose, and need to reset to get back on track. We all have the desire to get back on track.

it spoke more to the 'effort' or what was required to get back on that track. I felt I needed to order 'lots of food' (ie lots of catalyst) to realign, whereas the dude behind the counter (who apparently knew what was what) said, hey, it just needs a little nudge, not as much as you expect.

- -

and reading this, you go - wait, wut? how did you get from the first part (my dream) to your whacked out analysis, mr plenum? that doesn't figure. well, dreams are all contextual, and speak to individual moments and hints and feelings ... so a dream cannot be isolated from the full presence of the mind/body/spirit complex dreamer. The dream is rooted in the psyche of the individual dreaming it. And so, to fully comprehend a dream, it has to be understood in the context of the psychological landscape of the individual at the moment of the experience. And the only one who can figure that, is yourself Smile

so yeah, good stuff BigSmile
I get dreams rarely, but when I do, they flip me up for a day or two.
Dark and scary stuff. But in dreams I am not scared. In this one I actually cracked few jokes.

This time it was Apocalypse, I mean total destruction of Earth's crust.
Cause unknown.

Group of people (20 or so) and I are standing on some platform, or some tall building with glass all around. And we see entire Earth from there. It looked to me like bunch of huge screens all around us.
And we see in the distance Apocalypse. Complete continents crumble like cookies, and they sink. The whole planet is becoming one giant water ball.

And we all just watch, point fingers, somewhat excited like watching a movie. As it is approaching us, I said: "Oh boy, it's our turn now. Time to go home."
A train passes by in full speed, cars derailed start to tumble.
I said: "Where you think you're going buddy."

And seconds before we get wiped out, dream stops.

This happend two nights ago, I can't recall all of the details, but it was intense watching that, being spectator of destruction and impending doom.
Like I said, there was no fear, or urge to run. I guess we knew the inevitable from the get go.

But the whole vision was just breathtaking, so spectacular, that I would not mind seeing 'real' thing.

Melissa

I've had a few dreams lately where I'm at several locations at the same time, looking at 'story-lines' or shifting pov similar as you would do during gaming. Last night was really bizzare as there were so many different locations, people and experiences; I remember lying in bed and entering some kind of altered state (knowing that it was an altered state and also aware that I was dreaming in the first place), the whole room was spinning so I freaked out a bit before focusing on the breath, that's when the spinning stopped and the mattress began to float. First upwards, then slowly towards the wall and finally through it, now, that felt so amazing! There was this voice that kept repeating to breathe slowly and everything would be fine. It really was a wonderful experience.
I often dream about my wolfie, and that I'm in some strange land with him, afraid to let him go lest I lose touch with him. I have a leash on him some of the time. Other times, he runs off. And these are post-apocalyptic worlds. I often dream about toilets that are elevated above the ground, and are in run down buildings. Sometimes there isn't a stall for privacy, and I just have to go out in the open. Sometimes they are outdoors. Which feels weird because everything looks war torn with rustic colors, and a tanish sky.
[deleted]

Brittany

I've tried to type last night's dream in here several times now, and gotten an assortment of glitches to prevent it. Perhaps no one is supposed to know? Sad
[deleted]

Brittany

One last try...

I dreamed I was having a movie night with my family, and we were all just relaxing and enjoying one another's company. I started getting weird texts. I can't remember exactly what they said, but it was borderline nonsensical. I didn't recognize the number, and I wondered if it was a prank of some sort and tried to ignore it and focus on my family. The texts continued to come at a rapid rate, however, and then I began receiving actual calls.

The speaker was male, with an unusually soft voice. He continued speaking gibberish, though his words seemed to reach some deeper, unconscious part of myself, making sense without making sense. I demanded to know who was calling, and he gave me a long, ridiculous-sounding name (I can't remember it now). I asked if that was actually his name and he said indeed it was. I hung up and googled the name, and the first thing to come up was a link that had something to do with Aleister Crowley. Again I felt some sort of unconscious recognition that wouldn't quite make it into my conscious mind. I clicked on the link, but I often have trouble reading long passages and writing in my dreams, and I couldn't make coherent sense of the website. I woke up before figuring it out.

I had a second dream in which I walked into my living room and became lucid. I saw two large quartz crystals sitting on my couch. I picked up one of them and meditated while gazing into it, and my vision begin to turn fluid and full of colors. I saw a face flash briefly within the crystal before nearly waking up and then settling into another dream. I was in a park at night. It was very dark- I could barely see. In spite of the darkness, there were plenty of people at the park, including many children who played in the darkness while their parents lounged nearby.

I suddenly felt very sleepy and laid down on the ground. I realized this was a chance to shift into a new dream environment, yet before I could fall asleep what looked like a homeless man came up and kept asking me if I was okay. He wouldn't leave me alone, and I finally grunted that yes, I was fine. He asked if he could see my hands, and when he looked at my palm he seemed to see something that intrigued him, though I can't remember what he said, aside from something involving the number three. I think he was referring to the three interlocking triangles in the center of my right palm.

The triangles in my palm. I have hundreds of overlapping, fine, spidery lines in my palm, and even my main lines are very light and fine, meaning they don't show up in pictures very well. I did my best to alter the contrast so it shows up, but there are other lines still not visible in this picture.

[Image: starinpalm1_zps22738224.jpg]
[deleted]
I had a special dream with a man who made everyone in his presence feel good. He was one of those who liked to laugh. I could hear the sounds of faint piano music in his presence. Ten men lined up when he came into our presence. Even the flies lined up and stood at attention. One fly between each man on the ground. The mud even tasted good in this land. In this dream I had a wife whom this man had called while I was there, and they were sharing stories on the telephone. He felt like a king of sorts, but only in how regal he made me feel. I don't recall much more, except the overall atmosphere of the dream felt better than any dream I remember. It was a very positive dream.

Brittany

I had some strange dreams last night. In one I was walking in a series of long, dark underground tunnels that seemed to go on forever. I found their atmosphere pleasant, though ultimately they opened up into a park, where I was searching for a branch to use as a magical staff. At some point I walked into a store and was considering buying a belt. It was thick and heavy, leather with a softer suede on the inside and, I think, inlaid with metal in some parts. Its buckle was large and silver and had a dragon carved into it. This, too, was going to be a magical tool.

In the second dream there was this huge mist....thing. I honestly have a hard time explaining it. It seemed to cycle between states of liquid and gas, turning from white to dark grey back to white again. It rose high into the air, and seemed almost sentient, though upon further inspection I realized it was being produced by some sort of machine. I never figured out what its purpose was.