Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this happened to me a few years ago & now it's happening again.

i'm getting a reoccurring dream of graduating. it's never exactly the same but it's always me graduating & i'm always left feeling extremely proud of myself bc i've completed my schooling & passed w/ flying colors to boot.

the 1st time this happened i thought it meant i was going to die soon bc i don't get reoccurring dreams. oddly enough, even though i was wrong about the meaning the 1st time, it's making me feel the same way again.
Last night I had a dream that I had faked my death with a group of people, for some cause. What, I'm not sure, but I'm hoping it was a noble one. We were hiding out in a basement while we waited for our cohorts to carry out the rest of the plan above ground. I was getting really sick of being down there and ready to rejoin those "up top". We were down there for maybe weeks. I'd had a bag of belongings that I'd stashed, but somehow it had gotten misplaced, and I had this sense of not having anything left of myself. Things were pretty emotional, but we were steadfast in whatever our goal was.

Melissa

Two nights ago I had a very inception-like dream, where the sky opened and an upside down city became visible. A statue descended from it and at first I thought it was Abe Lincoln but then it morphed into someone I used to work with. Seconds later I was driving around on a motorcycle with a sassy looking police officer. He took me to a bridge and when I took a peek underneath I saw kittens coming out of the water. When I looked down to see where they were going I realised they were still under water so I quickly grabbed one so he/she could take a breath, but the other were suffocating aswell and there were so many that I totally panicked and it woke me up.

Last night I had a sexual encounter with some kind of butcher, while we were having sex I looked at the walls and they were covered with colorful spiders and large webs, it didn't really scare me but I thought it was a bit odd. Afterwards he was smoking his manhood like a cigar, that was quite humorous. But I left feeling quite sad and/or dissapointed.
On my way home there were all kinds of plastic rainbowy items floating in the air, I remember asking someone what they were but I can't recall the answer.

Bat

I had a Lucid/Vivid dream, walking through woodlands. The detail was other worldly. I had a feeling i needed to get to the back of the woods, although i went quite far i also ended up coming to a dead end.

I had another dream with me and a friend going to Amsterdam.
I dreamed of a video game that was much more fascinating than I can explain here. Basically, there were many characters in it, and when one character met another, it could merge the attributes from that other character to be part of itself. Thus characters were getting more interesting all the time. I remember where two characters merged attributes with the asphalt road and created a circular section of road that was part character.

In another part of the dream, someone reprimanded me for using job titles that made no sense to them, such as marketing executive. I was using these titles willy nilly like I knew what I was talking about. But I believe it was my guide that set me straight. After that I felt more confident that I had matured as a result. It told me not to throw words out there without thinking first. I have spoken before and put my foot in my mouth in the past.

But the video game dream was the best. There was even Bolt the cartoon character in there (who was my favorite for awhile). I liked it because it was cartoons. I remember that we could look at the past of a character along the way to see how they grew.

There was another part of the dream where I was flying beside a plane that was flying in the air. I was just flying on my own, and I did some things to inspire others. Something about songs I sung or sung along to.
last night i dreamed that some hispanic-looking guy that i didn't recognize gave me 3 cuts near the palm of my right hand & then 3 deeper cuts on the inside of my right heel...not on the bottom of my foot. my heel started bleeding a lot & i felt the pain when the cuts were made. i didn't realize what he was doing to me until after the cuts on the heel were made & then i got really upset about it. a cousin of mine was in the room with us & i said to her something like, 'OMG, look at this bs. is this normal, what he did???' while watching blood drip from my heel. then she replied with something like, 'something similar has been done to me b4...' i was feeling so depressed that i'd have to walk around with these nasty-looking cuts on my foot & that i'd have to make up a lie about what had happened to me so i gave the guy a lecture about how i care about myself & about how i really don't like to injure myself then i added that i would never visit my cousin again when that guy was there. then when i tried to leave the guy came after me. i ran into another room in the house & locked the door only to discover a crazy aunt of mine was in there being crazy. she started hugging me really tight & would not let go & i couldn't get her off me. it was awful & lasted way too long. then she tried giving me a shot in my arm but i managed to not let that happen then i showed her the cuts on my heel then she let go of me & looked shocked about them then i somehow managed to run out of the room & house & started running home. i was running extremely fast. typically i can't run fast in dreams. i became lucid on the way home. i thought something like, 'well if i'm lucid i'll make my home appear right here.' then i did & i made my house a mansion. i woke up right when i got inside & felt safe. then right after i woke up i checked to make sure i didn't have the cuts...kinda expected to have them since i felt the pain of getting them.
i saw a spaceship in dreamland this morning! it was white & saucer shaped.

Melissa

Just woke up from a dream where I was walking a marathon. It didn't occurred to me that I hadn't been able to take a single breath after walking many miles. A stranger came up to me and said he had to pull my shoulders back so my chest would crack open. It was a very painful experience but at least I was able to breathe again. I met some channelers along the way who were all anticipating their next 'call', as their next transmission would be very important. Also befriended a magnificent great white horse along the way and bought some clothing at a booth which appeared to be very exotic. When I came home I was beyond exhausted and in great physical pain. My ex partner was there and he made us a bath, which was heavenly. Then he made a suggestion towards intercourse and when I explained that I was in too much pain he left, visibly irritated.
It left me very sad but so I returned to my family. Last thing I remember is running errands for my step mother, when i bump into her at a store, she smiles and says my sister has already cooked diner so I don't have to worry about the groceries. It made me happy as I was very excited about seeing my sis again.
I keep remembering only bits and pieces of dreams lately. One that stuck out from last night was that I was in Africa where I was approached by an African tribe. They started singing all in unison about being happy that I had come and they had very important information for me. The lead tribesman kept pulling his face underneath a scarf of sorts to read a line tha would be repeated by the rest of the tribe in a tune if sorts. As they would sing a phrase, they would disappear then reappear in a different part of the area I was in so I had to constantly look for them. It was a very strange experience and I wish I could remember what they had to tell me.
dreaming/awake, all realities are illusory..
within these we dwell
(11-28-2013, 02:11 PM)primordial abyss Wrote: [ -> ]dreaming/awake, all realities are illusory..
within these we dwell

i interpret my dreams as much as i interpret memories i gain from my waking life -- which is next to never.
Who knows about apes in dreams.
And in particular, orange big spider monkeys.

[Image: BrownSpiderMonkey_%28edit2%29.jpg]
But much more orange.
Very aggresive they were.
(11-29-2013, 10:08 AM)fusions Wrote: [ -> ]Who knows about apes in dreams.
And in particular, orange big spider monkeys.

But much more orange.
Very aggresive they were.

Was I once one of these?
Last night I dreamt that I was at a university walking from the parking lot to class. I found on the road a long metal rod, extendible like a car antenna. I picked it up and pretended to use it as a blind man's cane. I closed my eyes and walked across the road, keeping in my mind's eye an image of the road and use this to guide myself. Going in this manner I reached the lecture hall, but it turned out that I was the one giving the lecture, on how blind people see. The strange thing was that even though I had my eyes closed, I found that I could still see. But people thought I was blind and were impressed by my ability to get around and recognize people. They wanted to know how I did it, and so wanted me to give them a lecture. Some cute young girls (like groupies) came up to me to say hi. They smelled really nice, and looked nice too, but I was pretending that I couldn't see them. They giggled when I turned to them and said hello.

Then some older, wiser, professors came in and sat down in front. One of them, apparently the host for the talk, came to my side and whispered to me - 'Some of the old guys think you are faking, and that you really aren't blind. Maybe you should confess before they expose you'. So I started my lecture by saying 'I am not really blind, I am just pretending to be blind so that I can learn how to experience and sense the world by using means other than visual'. Everyone seemed happy with this.

Then I began to have a rapid series of visions, like snapshots, of being out in space, with large planets and nebulas parading before me. It was very cool.

Then I woke up. Unlike most dreams, this one stuck with me for a while. I had the strong feeling that this dream represented being in the world, behind the veil, in order to learn how to experience reality from a different limited perspective, and that my purpose in having this experience was so I could tell others, who were not behind the veil, about it.
I took ownership of some property that was large like a park, full of tall pine trees, with the edge of the property having what looked like Greek pillars surrounding the property. These pillars did not seem to have tops to them, they just kept going up out of sight. There were two small buildings on the property with roof issues that I was repairing. The roofs also had these pillars around the sides. One roof had an ornate golden spire in the center, which got my attention. Don't remember focusing on anything other than the oddness of the pine trees and the golden spire.
So I had a dream where i read a word and it's meaning from what i assume to be a dictionary. Supersisity or Supersicity. I can't remember what it said the word meant but the key word that remained with me was power.

Also the word does not exist as far as I can find...
double post
Triple post =/

Melissa

Haven't been able to recall much lately. The other night I dreamed that Tesla (cat) was missing. It's funny how she's almost always present in dreams though. This morning, just before I woke up, there was a man talking to me about a chamber and how it was the best of the best. It felt really uncomfortable so I wanted to leave, that's when I woke up.

Also, I've been hearing music, birds and a (very loud) man's voice just before dozing off, the birds and music continued as I was wondering where it came from, but it was more of an in-ear experience.
When I have dreams of being around stars or large gas giants, I get afraid of falling into them.

A few days ago I dreamed of drinking some wine that tasted like juice. It was pretty sweet, and was the best wine I had ever had. I got drunk off of it. Then later in another dream someone gave me some more, but that was more watery. While I was drinking the wine first, someone told me they had trouble getting around on a pogo-stick.

In another dream there was an electronic device display of some sort that wasn't working properly, so someone shot it with a gun and destroyed it. Another time I found myself in the back of a room of crowded people in my underwear, and was pulling down my shirt to cover parts of the underwear. I was looking around for pants. But nobody seemed to notice.
(12-08-2013, 07:54 PM)Etude in B Minor Wrote: [ -> ]Last night I dreamt that I was at a university walking from the parking lot to class. I found on the road a long metal rod, extendible like a car antenna. I picked it up and pretended to use it as a blind man's cane. I closed my eyes and walked across the road, keeping in my mind's eye an image of the road and use this to guide myself. Going in this manner I reached the lecture hall, but it turned out that I was the one giving the lecture, on how blind people see. The strange thing was that even though I had my eyes closed, I found that I could still see. But people thought I was blind and were impressed by my ability to get around and recognize people. They wanted to know how I did it, and so wanted me to give them a lecture. Some cute young girls (like groupies) came up to me to say hi. They smelled really nice, and looked nice too, but I was pretending that I couldn't see them. They giggled when I turned to them and said hello.

Then some older, wiser, professors came in and sat down in front. One of them, apparently the host for the talk, came to my side and whispered to me - 'Some of the old guys think you are faking, and that you really aren't blind. Maybe you should confess before they expose you'. So I started my lecture by saying 'I am not really blind, I am just pretending to be blind so that I can learn how to experience and sense the world by using means other than visual'. Everyone seemed happy with this.

Then I began to have a rapid series of visions, like snapshots, of being out in space, with large planets and nebulas parading before me. It was very cool.

Then I woke up. Unlike most dreams, this one stuck with me for a while. I had the strong feeling that this dream represented being in the world, behind the veil, in order to learn how to experience reality from a different limited perspective, and that my purpose in having this experience was so I could tell others, who were not behind the veil, about it.

I loved your dream and your interpretation of it! And I thought that maybe this dream could mean that you also were teaching those behind the veil of how to "see through it", or piercing it. You could be teaching both! Smile
Past Dream/world/memory:

I land on a planets surface and we set down by a body of water. The planet was dark and the mostly covered in murky water. There are some floating decks around the craft, and I see a stirring under the water. There is a massive dragon under the surface. It eats some of the men I'm with and we eventually kill the dragon.

I then enter this realm months later and the world is brighter and I am in a small civilization. I go about normal activities in the dream, but remember my previous adventures with the dragon and remember all the history after of the creation of the civilization and how the slaying of the dragon had now become a legend/myth to all people of how the civilization was started.

I enter the world about 10-20,000 yrs later and there is whole planetary development I remember all history in between my previous dreams and then I remember being in a house on the edge of a body of water. The water is turbulent and I run out across a small peninsula and eventually almost drown in the worldwide disaster. I remember being pulled out of the water and being led into a huge dome-like room and making preparation on how to survive. I believe the civilization continued.

Later the civilization became space-bound and started exploring the galaxy. They encountered many a battle and I remember quite a few lives lived in that environment. Many a world I travelled to and many a fight I encountered. The civilization was not warmongers, but I feel was still 3D and with that type of understanding.

---

I feel this was a planetary system I spent quite some time with this as a wanderer and had a great heart for them. It was really an interesting culture I was in. To be a spacefaring civilization while still being 3D... A great experience.
I had a very intriguing dream last night.

I was summoned/invited to a paricular location (it was like a humungous pavillion tent, like a fairground, and the tent encompassed the whole field), and there was sort of a doorway (yeah, a doorway to a tent : d) and I somehow opened it, although the exact means I can't recall.

anyway, once inside I was taken to a stand, where there was a single crystal levitating in mid air (around chest high). I had with me a staff, and I was interacting with the crystal by beaming this light onto it, various shades of green, blue, and indigo. The staff, of course, represents the Will.

but to make the crystal 'work' I sent out thousands of variations of green light, in an almost blunt way to find the resonant frequency of the crystal. And the same with the blue and the indigo. Finding the resonant frequency was the key to it (unique to each crystal).

anyway, it was a very deeply immersive dream, and even though it was experience 'out there', I am sure it was symbolic of training and aftereffects for 'over here'.

- -

the whole sequence was just a solidification of these following 2 passages from Ra that I have been pursuing for quite some time now, but this was the first time that it coalesced into a vivid dream sequence:

"58.18 Ra: I am Ra. This is basically correct. However, it may be noted that only the will of the crystallized entity may cause interdimensional light to flow through this material. The more regularized the entity, and the more regularized the crystal, the more profound the effect."

and:

"54.31 The radiation thereof will not be violet ray but rather green, blue, or indigo depending upon the nature of the type of intelligence which infinity has brought through into discernible energy."

and just playing around with the 2 primary crystals that I use for my planetary work, there is most definitely a greater fluency and potency in the mental feedback I am getting.

excellento!!

yay for dreams Smile

Quote:86.7 As a mind/body/spirit* consciously chooses the path of the adept and, with each energy center balanced to a minimal degree, begins to open the indigo-ray energy center,

the so-called dreaming becomes the most efficient tool for polarization,

for, if it is known by the adept that work may be done in consciousness while the so-called conscious mind rests, this adept may call upon those which guide it, those presences which surround it, and, most of all, the magical personality which is the higher self in space/time analog as it moves into the sleeping mode of consciousness.

With these affirmations attended to, the activity of dreaming reaches that potential of learn/teaching which is most helpful to increasing the distortions of the adept towards its chosen polarity.

:tu:

Bat

I became aware of a UFO outside of my window, i zoomed into it with remote eye sight and saw it was a simply disc ufo but with a smaller disc above it with a cross it in moving around in 360 flipping motion. I started to hear some voices of positive nature but then of a negative nature, so i pulled my self out of the remote access and saw a gray type ET in sleep paralysis in the purple place. Later i had another dream i was going back into nature and had to walk to my old school to go to some woods naked but carrying some metal object.
Both my girlfriend and I have had dreams about a parasitic tree this week. In her dream there was a tree that could project a humanoid spirit (in the form of a young boy) to interact with people. This tree was sickly looking and was draining the life from all the plants in the area. she described it as having faces all over it's roots.

My dream was less detailed and involved me searching around in a wooded area to find out why all the trees seemed to be wilting. I found a tree in the middle of the grove that seemed to be extremely ill but I could tell somehow that it was maintaining it's state of health by draining all the trees around it. In my dream the trunk of the tree seemed to be covered in holes like insects had been burrowing into it or something.

I'm not entirely sure what this symbol means just yet, but it should make good food for meditation.
i dreamed i was in a house that was connected to tons of other houses then this little boy ran up to me all frantic & he was wearing only a diaper. his father was with him & seemed very irritated about what was happening. i picked him up, & he was heavy/chubby, so i put him right back down then he started telling me all of these bad things that had been done to him while crying. i was no where close to being lucid in this dream - i was just observing. then i observed myself say to him, "have you heard of harry potter?" he said, "no" then i said, "well, u will soon...& then u'll see that all of these things happened to you so you can fly 1 day & stuff like that..." then he cheered up & that was the end of that.
(12-12-2013, 03:27 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Both my girlfriend and I have had dreams about a parasitic tree this week. In her dream there was a tree that could project a humanoid spirit (in the form of a young boy) to interact with people. This tree was sickly looking and was draining the life from all the plants in the area. she described it as having faces all over it's roots.

My dream was less detailed and involved me searching around in a wooded area to find out why all the trees seemed to be wilting. I found a tree in the middle of the grove that seemed to be extremely ill but I could tell somehow that it was maintaining it's state of health by draining all the trees around it. In my dream the trunk of the tree seemed to be covered in holes like insects had been burrowing into it or something.

I'm not entirely sure what this symbol means just yet, but it should make good food for meditation.
If it were my dream I would interpret the forest as a portion of my unconscious that were being eaten away by one large item. I would view the large tree as a potential complex or thought/form that was feeding off of other parts of myself.

Sorry if it's totally off, it's just what came to mind.
I have a couple of dreams I would like to share:

Quote:Last night I had a dream I was walking past the back door in my old house and I saw someone walking around in my back yard late at night and quickly walk out of view. I saw the moonlight reflect off what looked like a rifle. I yelled to my wife to be ready to call 911 that I thought I saw someone. I grabbed my own rifle and opened the back door to clear the yard. The following happened very quickly: A man immediately stepped into view towards me but did not have a weapon visible. I yelled to my wife to call 911 and grab her pistol. The man raised his right arm and 2 small yellow/gold objects fell from somewhere on his person which could have been bullet casings. I thought I might be in shock and did not hear gunshots so I took my trigger finger off the side of the rifle and squeezed the trigger slightly. I demanded he place his hands behind his head and get down on his knees or I would fire, which he complied with. I still didn't see a weapon anywhere and angrily yelled at him that I almost shot him. I asked him in a friendly tone "Okay buddy, tell me what you are doing in my backyard in the middle of the night? Maybe I won't press charges". He replied he was investigating <generic made up corporation> for negative actions and found out I was a former employee (which for the sake of the dream, I remembered I was). I then woke up.

Upon waking, the dream meaning was immediately apparent. Despite someone lurking in my backyard in the middle of the night with something that looked like a weapon, nothing is black and white, cut and dry. If I would have shot/killed him before I gave him a chance, I would have regretted it when/if I found out his story. While I would never go to such an extreme of trying to investigate the specifics of a corporation through an avenue such as investigating an employee of that corporation, I couldn't blame someone for still being caught up in the 'us vs them' mentality and pursuing such an endeavor. Moreover, I got an overall theme of being extremely careful of choosing which situation I would feel the need to protect myself with a firearm since everyone has their own story of why they would be trying to break in and/or harm me or my family;nobody is truly a 'bad guy'.

The second one was several months ago and is very brief and simple:

Quote:The previous day, I had gotten into a fight with my wife and she was seriously angry with me. It was the worst rut since we had gotten back together and I was feeling extremely down. I went to bed feeling awful and proceeded to have nightmares all night. I woke up an hour early and used the restroom and went back to bed. I remember thinking how awful I felt because I had to wake up very early on a Sunday morning to start my work week on top of feeling terrible about the situation with my wife and not being able to discuss it until the end of the week due to having opposite schedules.

I then started having a nightmare again. All of a sudden, it was like the nightmare tore away and a beautiful, kind-looking woman with long dark hair in long, flowing white robes appeared directly in the center of my vision. She took me into her arms and hugged me. I felt an overwhelming, ineffable feeling of love, compassion, and sympathy from the entity; the likes of which I have never experienced before or since in this incarnation.

I got the unmistakable sense that it was not merely a dream. It was some entity comforting me in a very dark moment. I'm not sure if it was a guide, a feminine manifestation of my higher self, a past/future incarnation, or an 'angel', but I honestly don't care to classify it. I'm just so grateful she was there when I needed her.
(12-12-2013, 07:04 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]I then started having a nightmare again. All of a sudden, it was like the nightmare tore away and a beautiful, kind-looking woman with long dark hair in long, flowing white robes appeared directly in the center of my vision. She took me into her arms and hugged me. I felt an overwhelming, ineffable feeling of love, compassion, and sympathy from the entity; the likes of which I have never experienced before or since in this incarnation.

I got the unmistakable sense that it was not merely a dream. It was some entity comforting me in a very dark moment. I'm not sure if it was a guide, a feminine manifestation of my higher self, a past/future incarnation, or an 'angel', but I honestly don't care to classify it. I'm just so grateful she was there when I needed her.

i think dreams are rarely, if ever, "just a dream"!

i died again in my dream the other night, by a storm, & a part of me just knows it was an actual experience that i got to recall for reasons unknown to me...somehow i just know it wasn't "merely a dream" that i got to experience solely for the purpose of me (&/or others) interpreting it.

if "life is but a dream" should we be interpreting everything happening in our life?
(12-12-2013, 09:01 PM)truesimultaneity Wrote: [ -> ]if "life is but a dream" should we be interpreting everything happening in our life?

Interpreting everything happening in my life as if it was symbolic has been one of the singularly most powerful most trans-formative philosophies I've ever experienced.