Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-12-2013, 09:01 PM)truesimultaneity Wrote: [ -> ]if "life is but a dream" should we be interpreting everything happening in our life?

You basically just described 'real life' catalyst. So yes. BigSmile

(12-12-2013, 09:01 PM)truesimultaneity Wrote: [ -> ]if "life is but a dream" should we be interpreting everything happening in our life?

You essentially just described 3D catalyst. So yes. BigSmile
Double Post.
I never thought of life as being symbolic like dreams. Interesting new philosophy.
I never took that "life is but a dream" that way before.
{Bump for invisible post bug}
I'm not sure that this would be considered a dream. I felt awake the entire time.

I'd woken up in the middle of the night and couldn't fall asleep again. As I laid on my back with my eyes closed I felt this surge of energy running through my body. It was as if I could consciously increase the vibration. Instead of fearing it, I embraced it. I could bring the energy to a threshhold and then feel a sharp pop along my spine. I repeated this several times.

Eventually, I could see the entire room THROUGH my eyelids. What I saw was absolutely beautiful. The whole room was filled with almost holographic purple light. I describe it like a purple light was being put through a crystal.

On the wall, I watched as these twin shadows mirrored each other in a martial arts-like dance. I felt a peculiar connection to them, like I was somehow part of their dance.

Moments later, I picked an object off the floor. It was the face of a parrot/hawk made of brass, with a few streaks of blue. It was inexplicably significant to me.
I woke up a lot last night with a lot of crazy dreams but i'll speak of one in particular. I thought i was lying in bed struggling to fall asleep when I wondered why my guide (Hehesiah) hadn't spoke to me. I say wondered it was more of a childish strop! to which a loud booming voice said 'The images in your mind are created for all reality not just your own'. Then i perceived my girlfriends foot to be shaking violently so i grabbed on to it only to wake up confused as I was certain I was already awake....
(12-13-2013, 04:54 PM)steadilycapricious Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure that this would be considered a dream. I felt awake the entire time...
As I laid on my back with my eyes closed I felt this surge of energy running through my body. It was as if I could consciously increase the vibration. Instead of fearing it, I embraced it.

I've had this occur two times very recently but uniquely variant.
Seeking to consciously include all aspects into my being, including those which I have shied away from, I let go completely to/into the ..uh.. inward direction (upwards..?)..
There's this intense pillar of light that comes from within(that I am)/above and it's surging in both directions.
Overwhelming/painful as soon as hysteria is allowed to enter the psyche.
When/if I become more able to do so then I will share more about what seems to be occurring. Huh Heart
If there's any other important details associated with your occurrence(s) that you might feel comfortable to share with me, please do.
In the last three months, I have many dreams of graduating from school, receiving certificates at convocations, marching at passing-out parades, and attending closing ceremonies. In my dreams, many are also graduating with me.

One fascinating dream was me returning my sword in exchange for a flower at a ceremony. Together with three other friends, we left the ceremony, walked out into the open and soared into the clouds. Wow!
I had several vivid dreams last night, one of which was particularly disturbing.

I found myself in the middle of a large city, which I thought was Louisville; but it didn't look like Louisville. It was a much larger city, full of very large buildings, and the landscape wasn't flat, as it is in Louisville. I was standing in the middle of a large piazza on top of a hill; around the edge of the piazza were several large office buildings, and in between the buildings, I could look down across a sweeping panoramic vista of the city, stretching miles in every direction.

I looked up into the sky just in time to see a large, advanced-looking military jet whiz by. Almost immediately afterward, I saw an explosion in the sky, in the direction from which the plane had come, which released a cloud of ugly brown smoke. Then, from that same direction, I saw a very large object hurtling across the sky; it appeared to be made of stone or concrete, and looked like a pedestal or column upon which some enormous statue had once rested...it was perhaps 300 feet long and 100 feet in diameter, and would have weighed several hundred thousand tons. It was proceeding like a missile, and I could tell from the arc that it would impact into the city, a couple of miles from me.

The object descended and disappeared behind one of the large buildings. I saw a flash, which was followed several seconds later by a deafening explosion, and a shockwave which knocked me down. These were followed closely by chunks of debris (bedrock and portions of concrete buildings), some of which were as large as houses. I saw an automobile-sized piece of ejecta slam into a nearby scryscraper, as if launched by some giant's trebuchet, and it bore right through the building. There was a white cloud of smoke and dust, and debris from gravel-size to house-size was raining down all around me. People were screaming and scurrying, panicking, running into the buildings. Quickly I calculated that some of the ejecta were large enough to collapse buildings, and opted to stay outside, finding refuge by crouching next to a large decorative concrete cylinder on a sunken stair landing.

After a few seconds it appeared that the largest debris had already fallen, and the air was choked with smoke and dust. I decided then to run across a small courtyard, and into the basement of one of the office buildings. As I entered, I discovered, with some relief, that the office belonged to the same Federal agency for which I used to work, and realized that I would be welcomed, as I was among kindred spirits. However, the office workers were going through an emergency evacuation procedure, and were scrambling like mad to download all of the data from their computers into little personal digital devices, before leaving the building. They were being directed by some mid-level manager who was very clear-headed, and doing a fine job of keeping everyone relatively calm and organized.

At this point I noticed that I had, in my hand, an enameled vase, rather narrow and very heavy, as if it were enameled diorite or tungsten. It was expertly made and beautifully decorated, except that the lip of the vase was irregular, and one side stuck up just a bit. The manager stopped what he was doing, and pointed out to me that the flaw in the vase was deliberate, and that if I wanted, I could grind it off using a small grinder that just happened to be in the office. We also noticed that the interior of the vase was very hot, and he suggested that the more important task was for me to cool the interior off by getting some water into it. There was, nearby, some device emitting water out of a narrow tygon tube (like something you'd see in a laboratory or a dentist's office), so I put the vase under the stream of water, and a big puff of steam emerged from the interior of the vase as it cooled.

Just then, through my third eye, I had a vision. A sort of viewing screen opened up in front of me; and on that screen was a white-haired, suited man in his 60s. He looked like some sort of corporate executive, but had an extremely sinister air about him; and I realized that, although he had human form, he certainly wasn't one of us...not an Earth-human...and that he was connected to the catastrophe that was happening.

He said something to me. I can't remember the exact wording, but it was essentially this: Good. We now have the information we need. Things may proceed.

The vision vanished, and we all turned to scramble out of the building, and the dream ended.

I can't help feeling that this dream was allegorical, and connected to the struggle of light vs dark that is happening around us at this time. Things are coming to a head.
(12-24-2013, 10:55 AM)Morgen Wrote: [ -> ]i think this information is very beneficial for every one.The leader of the place was watching him and someone asked him if he was going to do anything to stop Gray's behavior. The man said he liked keeping his prisoners in an open environment so he could study their behavior patterns.Good approach.
Thanks for sharing this information.
what did Gary do now? BigSmile
I was in the middle of a disturbing dream and I had awaken myself with an audible moan. As I came out of it, I appeared to be in a butterfly shaped rainbow colored wormhole of sorts. Everywhere that my eyes moved was where this wormhole moved and I was flying at a ridiculous speed that slowly faded away and left me shaking when I finally snapped out of it.

Once I fell back to sleep, I had what seemed to be a very long and vivid dream about being under attack by an invading alien force but people were also fighting each. The aliens would disable certain pieces of technology but my cell phone along with electricity would remain on for some reason as if I wasn't to be harmed by them.

As the infighting between people continued to be drawn closer to my home base, everyone around me kept being killed. There were only a few of us left at the end and once I peered outside, I saw these gigantic stereotypical flying saucers slowly drifting over the city. All of a sudden, it became completely quiet and calm. We heard a noise and looked over at a bathtub which rotated up into the wall which opened into hallway. As we started waking down this hallways, we heard voices and saw sunlight. As we continued to walk we eventually found people in uniforms who looked happy and surprised we actually made it. They exclaimed "congrats you did it". We asked "did what". "You won the game"

As we walked outside we figured out that the entire thing was some elaborate game set in what we thought was real life.

Quite the illusory experience

Melissa

Just woke up after a christmas nap (harhar). Had such a great dream! I mean, it was so accurately depicting everything I am/have been working on. It was a whole series of 'unfortunate' events, I'm not gonna go into details. But I ended up on the rail of a staircase, outside of a building, it was raining and there was also a strong wind which caused my (exhausted) body temperature to drop quickly. I knew my body was about to go into shock, since I didn't had any strength left to call for help, I kneeled, closed my eyes, and began to 'pray'. It was as if I leaped out of my body in an instant, and my prayer was answered right away, it was as if I was wrapped into a warm blanket of 'knowing' that I'm loved, guided and always heard. That's when I jumped back into my body and woke up. Man, it was so sad and so beautiful. Wink
I had a dream I had a small atom bomb that I took with me to a meeting with other people. Nobody was nervous about it. Everyone seemed excited. Then it went off, and I was commenting on how quiet and still the afterlife was. It felt positive.

All the dying dreams I have had have been peaceful. I didn't experience the bomb blowing up. I just experienced after the fact. It was my fault for taking it into a crowded area. I think it was my bomb.
the word 'nosce' was in my dream this morning. saw it on a computer screen in my words to some1.
I was talking with an artificially intelligent female voice on an orange computer. It was like in the movie "her" with Joaquin Phoenix. I felt great talking with her. Can't remember what I talked about, but it was apparently small talk. There were several of these computers that were about a couple of feet in diameter. I really enjoyed the dream. I usually in real life don't think about women. But in my dreams I think my spirit guides are sometimes women, and I resonate with closely. The voice of the artificial intelligence was probably a spirit guide.

Melissa

Just had a dream within a dream lol. I remember visiting many different 'scenes', where I was either observing what was happening or actively participating. In between these scenes I was talking to what I would consider to be a guide, in the form of an older gentle-man, with white hair and beard. We sat on a bench 'talking' about what I had experienced but I don't recall any use of language. After the many different scenes I had to walk down a couple of steps into crystal clear water, I saw the man's reflection in the water and somehow I knew that it was a way to merge our energy. That's when I woke up in my dad's house, he was getting ready to go to work and I (excitingly) told him about the dream I'd just had, that it felt like all the people in the dream were representing certain aspects of my personality. Both light and dark. My dad responded by saying that I seemed more balanced lately because I generally respond with less of an emotional charge. For a minute I thought he had been reading the Ra material aswell, lol. Then I woke up again. Great feels though also a bit emotional to see my dad again. But he looked quite radiant.
Two nights ago, I had a disturbing dream where my ex was in some sort of accident. Her face was burned on the left side and her right leg was either broken or dislocated. She kept saying that her leg had pulled away from the bone which I couldn't understand what that meant. I kept asking her how it happened but I never got a response. I then too her she probably had blood clot so I rolled in a portable ultrasound machine and showed her the clot right above her knee on her right leg.

As the nurse was doing something, I told her that the burns will most likely need to be debrided which is quite painful but the odd thing was that she wasn't experiencing any pain at that moment even though she looked horrible.

Last night I had all sorts of very short dreams as I woke up quite frequently throughout the night. One was very brief where I was laying with a girl I had grown up with. We chatted for a bit before she had to go to work. As we were laying there, we were making out a bit but when I asked her out, she said that maybe she was sending mixed signals and that she wasn't interested in anything more than that.

The next was that there were people finding all kinds of useless old material items that turned out to be very sought after. Kinds like pickets finding stuff that was rare and selling it for way too much money. One was an old cash register that I remember. Another was promised to this blonde woman who was very excited to meet this old man for his supposed treasure. As she was waiting on the corner of an intersection for him, he came speeding up in this supposed treasure. It was an older model Lamborghini but all the tires were blown out and he was driving I the time. She just threw up her arms and started screaming at him for this supposed treasure.

We somehow ended up in a public bathroom where talk of a baby was happening. This old man and this lady was talking about how they could make it look legit so they exchanged bodily fluids a eh went on their way. As I opened one of the stalls, there was a freaking baby sitting upright floatin in the toilet. It was alive by I kept thinking how in the heck could a baby by small enough to fit I in the toilet like that lol
Dream:

I was driving a car and a familiar woman was with me in the passenger seat. I tried to make a certain turn on a city intersection but failed and had to go around.

I got out and had a pistol in my pocket and held my rifle along arm pointing downwards. I went into a fast food restaurant and through the very crowded lobby. There were many African Americans and it was a very ghetto area I was in. As long as I held the rifle along my arm I was not troubled by the crowd, but if I strayed from my behavior, it would be met with stern looks and unseemly consequences.

I came out of the place and realized I was wearing only socks on my feet. I passed a few more people and threw the rifle into the air and caught its padded leather hilt and people jumped back in terror. I quickly resumed my previous demeanor and the crowds' angry disposition assuaged.

I then came across a very small African boy who was dressing a small fish to eat. I saw how lean and meager his body was and showed much compassion. I talked with him and assured him I meant him no harm. We exchanged a few words and he sent me off on a mission, whether directly or indirectly, I know not.

I started off running socked feet slapping the pavement with each stride and ran towards a church house. A wind came from behind and I heard a song being sung from the church up ahead. I grabbed a newspaper as the wind rushed at me from behind and flew up into the church and hung on the wall by my hands and feet held fast by the wind as was my destiny.
Gah I knew I should has wrote this dream down as soo as I finally snapped out of it

I was in my parents house and a guy I work with was there. He was playing around with knives and all of a sudden, he started throwing them at me. We both had a butcher block full of knives so I started throwing them back. I was able to land two of mine in his chest to which he simply pulled them out. As I ran outside, he started chasing me all the way across my parents property to my aunt and uncles house which was a good 300 yards away. Once there, I was able to call the police but I had to protect my daughter since she was there.

At this point the terror really set in and I woke up but had multiple bouts of sleep paralysis. The vertigo from the paralysis was nothing like I had ever experienced before. I usually get the spinning feeling but I couldn't pull myself out of this one. As soon as it would become too much, I would be pulled back into this dream to continue on. During the times where I would be semi conscious, I have bits and pieces of developing some type of psychic power. Someone was talking to me about the Law of One or something about all of this but I can't remember what it was.
I'm coming out of a dream black out phase, I've been able to scribe more and more the past three mornings, after having almost a full month with next to nothing. Remembering the past couple of mornings has pointed to a couple regular places that I've been visiting. One I've referred to as "the hardware store", where in one dream I needed batteries so I went to buy them, but the cashier wouldn't break my $10 bill, so I went to a restaurant nearby and they would only give me change in sliced tortillas (as in, one very large tortilla in 10 slices to break my $10 bill). Luckily the hardware store took tortillas for payment, and I received my batteries. Obviously there is energy usage/exchange symbolism going on, I don't have any other specific memories, but I've been there several other times.

The other place is a giant metaphysical crystal/jewelery/etc shop that is wall-to-wall items that I've been to a few times, and have taken a few people there as well.

Cool repeating places that I know have significance, but I feel like I need the sad bear meme to express my melancholy that my subconscious equates "going somewhere" to "going to a shop to buy stuff obviously!" :-/
Episode 1: Jumping From the Fire into the Frying Pan
  • I walked out of a shop with a lady friend.
  • Bombs were exploding. War has started.
  • A building in front of us was on fire.
  • As we ran towards the burning building, I told my friend to search and help people trapped on the lower floors.
  • I ran up the stairs. Pulled out a number of people trapped on the higher floors.
  • I rushed into another room and found myself trapped with the fire behind me and the room wall in front of me.
  • Only way out was the window. I rushed to the window and found that I was at least twenty floors up.
  • Something made me lift a chair, smash it against the window, and squeeze through the broken window.
  • I stood on the window ledge, bleeding profusely. I felt faint and cold.
  • A triangular craft appeared below me. The craft canopy opened.
  • "Jump", a voice in my head screamed.
  • I jumped as I blacked out.
(01-03-2014, 10:29 AM)Wai Wrote: [ -> ]Episode 1: Jumping From the Fire into the Frying Pan
  • I walked out of a shop with a lady friend.
  • Bombs were exploding. War has started.
  • A building in front of us was on fire.
  • As we ran towards the burning building, I told my friend to search and help people trapped on the lower floors.
  • I ran up the stairs. Pulled out a number of people trapped on the higher floors.
  • I rushed into another room and found myself trapped with the fire behind me and the room wall in front of me.
  • Only way out was the window. I rushed to the window and found that I was at least twenty floors up.
  • Something made me lift a chair, smash it against the window, and squeeze through the broken window.
  • I stood on the window ledge, bleeding profusely. I felt faint and cold.
  • A triangular craft appeared below me. The craft canopy opened.
  • "Jump", a voice in my head screamed.
  • I jumped as I blacked out.

How did you feel at the moment where you woke up?

Did this 'dream' have any properties that were special or had a different feel to other experiences in the astral?
Could you see, feel, smell, hear?

Edit: Reminds me of this:
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...harmagedon
(01-02-2014, 12:00 PM)Jade Wrote: [ -> ]One I've referred to as "the hardware store", where in one dream I needed batteries so I went to buy them, but the cashier wouldn't break my $10 bill, so I went to a restaurant nearby and they would only give me change in sliced tortillas (as in, one very large tortilla in 10 slices to break my $10 bill). Luckily the hardware store took tortillas for payment, and I received my batteries. Obviously there is energy usage/exchange symbolism going on, I don't have any other specific memories, but I've been there several other times.

hmm. That's some very interesting symbolism there Jade. I would hone in on the fact that the hardware store wouldn't take your money, and that you needed an intermediary somewhere else to facilitate the exchange.

it would seem to point to something along the lines of -

'I can't interface directly to get what I want. But I need to go through a third party'.

ie, the money represents what you are offering, and it is not the right payment type for that exchange.
(01-02-2014, 12:00 PM)Jade Wrote: [ -> ]I'm coming out of a dream black out phase, I've been able to scribe more and more the past three mornings, after having almost a full month with next to nothing. Remembering the past couple of mornings has pointed to a couple regular places that I've been visiting. One I've referred to as "the hardware store", where in one dream I needed batteries so I went to buy them, but the cashier wouldn't break my $10 bill, so I went to a restaurant nearby and they would only give me change in sliced tortillas (as in, one very large tortilla in 10 slices to break my $10 bill). Luckily the hardware store took tortillas for payment, and I received my batteries. Obviously there is energy usage/exchange symbolism going on, I don't have any other specific memories, but I've been there several other times.

The other place is a giant metaphysical crystal/jewelery/etc shop that is wall-to-wall items that I've been to a few times, and have taken a few people there as well.

Cool repeating places that I know have significance, but I feel like I need the sad bear meme to express my melancholy that my subconscious equates "going somewhere" to "going to a shop to buy stuff obviously!" :-/

Your dreams share a lot of the same imagery as mine Smile

I've been having trouble paying for things in dreams recently, I had a dream the other night where I was trying to buy something with a check but I couldn't figure out how to fill it out and it seemed to be expanding indefinitely with all kinds of different fields I had to fill out D: then later on in the same dream I tried to pay for ice cream using a credit card that I know had exactly enough balance left on it, but which was declined because I didn't take into account service fees.

I also had a dream the night before last where I was in a big crystal shop holding a nice big crystal that I wanted to buy. I wonder if you were there, i seem to remember there being familiar presences in the shop.
(01-03-2014, 01:58 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]How did you feel at the moment where you woke up?

Did this 'dream' have any properties that were special or had a different feel to other experiences in the astral?
Could you see, feel, smell, hear?

Hi Ashim,

The dream did not wake me up from my sleep. When I woke up later, I thought it was another one of my "fantasy" dreams. My initial thought was that I must have been watching too many action movies - like being rescued by a spacecraft.

Feelings and experiences in astral? Just floating when I jumped off the window ledge, having superhuman strength helping people in the fire.

Senses (see, feel, smell, hear)? Hot, burning, smoke, fear when trapped in room.

I will post Episode 2 later today.
Last night I dreamt of riding a bike up a wall onto a platform that was about 5' in the air. I also had the sensation of being upside down in a spacecraft. I get a lot of spacecraft/airplane dreams.
Episode 2: Dying in an Orange-Purple Room
  • I woke up with severe pain in my right leg and on my left side.
  • Stretched my right hand to feel my right leg and felt a large cylindrical tube where my right leg was.
  • I tried to move fearing the worst.
  • A voice in my head said "Keep still. If you move, you will tear apart the supports that are keeping you alive. They will be here soon."
  • I closed my eyes. The pain was intense.
  • I sensed two "beings" attending to me. They were sticking probes into my left side.
  • My left side became numb and warm.
  • I looked around but could not see anything except for a bright white light shining at me.
  • Strangely, I felt no fear, only pain.
  • The pain slowly went away and I felt like I was floating.
  • The light in the room changed from orange to purple and then, blackness.
(01-03-2014, 06:32 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2014, 12:00 PM)Jade Wrote: [ -> ]I'm coming out of a dream black out phase, I've been able to scribe more and more the past three mornings, after having almost a full month with next to nothing. Remembering the past couple of mornings has pointed to a couple regular places that I've been visiting. One I've referred to as "the hardware store", where in one dream I needed batteries so I went to buy them, but the cashier wouldn't break my $10 bill, so I went to a restaurant nearby and they would only give me change in sliced tortillas (as in, one very large tortilla in 10 slices to break my $10 bill). Luckily the hardware store took tortillas for payment, and I received my batteries. Obviously there is energy usage/exchange symbolism going on, I don't have any other specific memories, but I've been there several other times.

Your dreams share a lot of the same imagery as mine Smile

I've been having trouble paying for things in dreams recently, I had a dream the other night where I was trying to buy something with a check but I couldn't figure out how to fill it out and it seemed to be expanding indefinitely with all kinds of different fields I had to fill out D: then later on in the same dream I tried to pay for ice cream using a credit card that I know had exactly enough balance left on it, but which was declined because I didn't take into account service fees.

I also had a dream the night before last where I was in a big crystal shop holding a nice big crystal that I wanted to buy. I wonder if you were there, i seem to remember there being familiar presences in the shop.

Aha, based on how often we've had similar dream imagery, I bet I was. BigSmile We're probably on similar lines of similar programming, so to speak. Tongue

TBH I'm surprised that I've never specifically came across anyone in a dream from B4th consciously, but that's probably because when I do your energetic signatures are far beyond being "Spaced" and "Rie", et all.

I did once have a dream about the forum being an entity and being much more vivid and symbolic in coloration, brilliant pink and purple, think I posted it awhile back.
I've actually had quite a few dreams involving members of Bring4th. Off the top of my head the folks I can remember are Plenum, Adonai One, Tanner, Alex Zachary, GeminiWolf, and Cyan/Not Sure. Thanks for visiting me guys Tongue. I had one where we all had a big open air banquet in the park together and then I got stuck doing the dishes lol.
(01-08-2014, 07:19 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I've actually had quite a few dreams involving members of Bring4th. Off the top of my head the folks I can remember are Plenum, Adonai One, Tanner, Alex Zachary, GeminiWolf, and Cyan/Not Sure. Thanks for visiting me guys Tongue. I had one where we all had a big open air banquet in the park together and then I got stuck doing the dishes lol.

I seemed to have lacked the invitation Wink