Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had a short dream this morning that I was in a race I was casually jogging up the track when I realized the half way point was 22. For the last few weeks I'v been seeing 44 everywhere so i found it particularly interesting that the track would of been 44 (somethings) long.
I had a fun dream last night, where I adopted 2 cats (and possibly another dog too, acquiring animals in my dreams is pretty common). It was a mother and her kitten, the mother was a black and white kitty and the baby was a very dark slate gray. After a few days being home with us, little kitty warmed up to me, and we were playing on the bed and as I was looking at him, he roared at me and then formed into this very mythical looking beast. He was still very tiny but his fur became this beautiful intricate pattern of like, raised paisley, still all slate gray, but more like velvet, and his face became full of very coarse whiskers/maybe a mane? with bands and beads in it. I hadn't named either of the cats, I spent part of the dream searching through paperwork to try to find the adoption papers to see what names they had come with.

I think if I could go back I'd name him Regulus!
there was a purple butterfly in my dream last night!

in another part there was fireworks. in another part i went to a restaurant & ordered nothing but a baked potato with nothing but butter.
(01-09-2014, 01:04 PM)truesimultaneity Wrote: [ -> ]there was a purple butterfly in my dream last night!

in another part there was fireworks. in another part i went to a restaurant & ordered nothing but a baked potato with nothing but butter.

Next time, show some class and at least get some roasted garlic with that beast.
Another computer dream where we were trying to hack into a central computer in order to destroy it. We were talking about how to blow it up. One guy hacked into it using a dialup modem, and the screen got all warped. Then my alarm went off.

In another dream I was going to jump off a building to my death, and ended up hovering in midair. I couldn't fall. In the dream it was out of curiosity, as I wasn't depressed or feeling remotely sad. I just wanted to journey on. I don't know if that's how it works in real life. Where you journey on. I've read that you have to repeat your life, or one similar to it if you kill yourself. Even if you aren't depressed and just feel ready to move on. I've read you have to jump from 15 stories to achieve a 95% chance of dying. Personally I'd rather burn charcoal, as carbon monoxide poisoning is probably less painful.
(01-08-2014, 07:36 PM)Rake Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2014, 07:19 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I've actually had quite a few dreams involving members of Bring4th. Off the top of my head the folks I can remember are Plenum, Adonai One, Tanner, Alex Zachary, GeminiWolf, and Cyan/Not Sure. Thanks for visiting me guys Tongue. I had one where we all had a big open air banquet in the park together and then I got stuck doing the dishes lol.

I seemed to have lacked the invitation Wink

There were a lot of folks there that I didn't recognize, maybe I'll spot ya at the next one Wink
The only bring4th member I've had a dream of was Ashim that I can remember, and we were on a train headed toward red pyramids. He mentioned unconditional love, though I felt a little fear about the pyramids.

Melissa

Had a dream involving different groups of people whom I visited to gather information and be of assistance. Though I felt very connected to these people I always made sure I remained a bit of an 'outsider'. It was quite dynamic, there even was a device which made it possible to view certain peoples lives more closely, but this was only possible after tuning in to their frequency. There were times where I felt quite lonely but I distinctly recall how I felt when I ventured forth with a suitcase in the end, yay Smile
Had a few dreams about school recently. I was getting told off for writing something on some tape stuck on the table. The table was outside in a field for some reason. I was all like it's not on the table.. but my female teacher said that wasn't the point. I had also written across a book which she wasn't happy about. The book was blank and the pages where falling out. She had me standing in a line with other students and was stating how/why I was being punished. I kept telling her it was rubbish and made no sense so i took the tape off the table and was like so whats the big deal?. I'm not sure she liked this too much as she then ranted about the book. Next part of the dream I was breezing out of school on my bike flying down stairs. It felt so real like when i was going down the the bike quickened up and i felt each bump of the steps having to brake to slow my self and steady my balance...

I never did well with authoritarian figures.
I dreamed last night that my husband and I got to see the northern lights. There was a huge sun flare a few days ago (in reality) and they were forecasting aurora borealis as far south as where I live, which is incredible, but it was completely overcast last night, so we were quite bummed. In the dream the sky rippled with color, and then it started spotting with bright yellow, like a film strip burning, and then the sun came out for a while. Was awesome!

Melissa

Oh, how awesome indeed Jade! Seeing the northern lights is still on my bucket list!
Me too, me too.
Last night I was dancing with someone and could make the stars change position to look like them. The stars formed an artistic rendition of a person. Then I held the person under their chin. It felt nice to control the stars like that.
I bathed this little parrot with lots of care and affection. Felt it was content and I was happy bc it was looking up at me with big cute eyes. Woke up feeling so good! And then........ Lol the day started ugh.
I remember a snippet of a dream where I was in a crowd watching in awe as a young man played some kind of bugle. I was inspired and started blowing on a bugle of my own but got very self-conscious when everyone turned to look at me and stopped. I remember another snippet from later on where I was practicing playing a trumpet in private.
The setting was in a convention center in its large auditorium which had wooden, beige gynasium floors. Upon it was a stage with many tables, each one representing a political party who presented, one at a time, to bleachers filled with people; All normal people wearing casual attire or suits and ties. One of these parties was different: Upon its table was draped black vinyl canvas with a golden pentagram inscribed upright. Behind it were young men wearing black occultish robes and wizard hats.

With the crowds attention centered on these eccentric and spiritual young men, one of the men took out a beige wooden suitcase, placed it upon the table and opened it. The case opened in such a way that a shelf-like display of the Major Arcana of the Tarot was shown, all neatly ordered from The Fool to The World.

The crowd was insulted. They shouted and heckled the young men who then shouted back and ran out of the room. The display of the Tarot remained on the table.

The dream moved to a vision of a subway station in one of its halls. Sitting on the floor was a monk wearing a large white hat veiling his face. To his left, was the same case with the Tarot displayed. To his right, was another case displaying large cards of a different nature. Only numbers. They counted down from -1 to -7 to -14 to -21 to -28.
dreamed that some1 who was new to getting synchronicities was telling me about how they'd been happening to look at the clock when it was 1:11 or 2:22 or 3:33 & etc way too much. i replied with, "yeah...been there, done that...wanna kno what happens to me now? i keep looking right when the minute # is changing into a new #." then they said, "i see what u mean...that sounds horrifying." then i replied with, "yeah, it is horrifying."
Finally. A zombie dream where we make a stand and kill all the zombies!

It was left 4 dead style; we were in a huge three story factory. I got a shotgun with 39 shells. Parsons found an assault rifle with a lot more ammunition. Two of my other real life friends were in it, as well as maybe a half dozen more people We decided to camp on a platform near the ceiling that had a hallway that led to multiple roof entrances. Prior to the zombie onslaught, we secured to the doors to the roof. However, someone betrayed us during the attack and opened the roof doors. I went to close them. I fully expected to die. But some fine shooting by me saw some numerous zombies die and I re-secured the doors and return to where our group was holding out. And eventually, the attack stopped. But something in me told me that we had actually killed every single last zombie.

Awesome. To me, zombies represent infectious imbalanced beliefs that are commonplace in our society. Good to see them go!

Fang

Most of my dreams have something to do with ancient greece lately, before that the main motif was sailing uncharted waters.
I dunno some Odyssey stuff going on I guess lol
Lol... Of course I'm in someone else's zombie dream. I've had so many of them myself I'm not surprised I would spill into someone else's. Tongue
My dreams have been becoming more "full", I usually only remember specifically a few mundane scenes, but then there are times and places I recall where I intuitively know much more is going on than I can comprehend.

One dream I had within the past few nights, I saw a kookaburra fly out of a tree in my backyard, and my father was there, and he informed me that it was a coconut tree. It was actually an oak tree but indeed it had giant coconuts growing on it. There was also an avocado tree. I excitedly plucked a coconut and smashed a small hole in the side and proceeded to drink the water inside, and then brought it excitedly indoors to share with my husband.

The night before last I was thinking about horse back riding as I was falling asleep (something I've only done twice in my life but I have an INSANE emotional attachment to...) and in my dream I met a rancher, who was telling me about his ranch, but riding lessons cost an exorbitant amount, and also he was a little creepy/kind of flirting with me in an uncomfortable way, so I didn't get to go horseback riding.

Last night I went bird watching at a local spot on a bridge over a river. It was the most beautiful, warm, sunny summer day. I remember a small flock of cardinals specifically. I had a coupon for free soft serve so on my way home I stopped and got a sundae. That was odd.

Unbound

I haven't had a really cognitive dream in months I don't think aha

Melissa

A couple of weeks ago someone yelled "it's Lucas!" at me, just before I woke up. No idea what it means but it still lingers.
(01-15-2014, 12:08 PM)Jade Wrote: [ -> ]My dreams have been becoming more "full", I usually only remember specifically a few mundane scenes, but then there are times and places I recall where I intuitively know much more is going on than I can comprehend.

I noticed in another thread that you said you have stopped smoking marijuana . . . coincidence? I think not Tongue I find I always remember my dreams in fuller detail if I haven't smoked in at least a week.
(01-15-2014, 05:18 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2014, 12:08 PM)Jade Wrote: [ -> ]My dreams have been becoming more "full", I usually only remember specifically a few mundane scenes, but then there are times and places I recall where I intuitively know much more is going on than I can comprehend.

I noticed in another thread that you said you have stopped smoking marijuana . . . coincidence? I think not Tongue I find I always remember my dreams in fuller detail if I haven't smoked in at least a week.

Nope totally! Part of the motivation to quit was to get better dream recall. It hasn't been a full week without yet but I eagerly anticipate my recall getting better and better. BigSmile
(01-15-2014, 05:08 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't had a really cognitive dream in months I don't think aha

months, huh?

I find that AMAZING BigSmile

for me, dreams are the truest source of guidance that I have available to me; to me, its akin to the level of purity of a trance channeling; as the conscious mind has fully been laid to rest (except for being an observer, and later an interpreter, after the dream is done), and the unconscious is fully allowed to express itself by crafting these elaborate and detailed dream sequences. And if it is in code, or symbol, then it is only because that is the nature of the unconscious (that of concept).

but I tell ya, when fully utilised, dreams can keep one on track for the path that one most desires (usually a deep fulfillment of self). It keeps one honest by absolutely dismantling false notions that one may have had during conscious thoughts; it reminds one of lingering issues from the past, by ressurecting emotional traumas in an utterly safe dream world, but permitting one to relive the full 'fear', anxiety or tension that one has displaced into various thought forms and coping structures.

dreams offer this daily re-alignment and guidance when fully respected. And the more it is respected (given attention to, attempts to decode the meaning) the more fluent and frequent they will become.

the majority of my archetype experiences and understandings were offered to me via the dream mechanism.

my understandings of how to relate to the energy centres were offered to me via dream sequences.

I tell ya, this is a daily (nightly) tool that can be accessed like an oracle to show you the most important thing to focus on the next day. To prioritize one's learnings, and maximise the use of your time.

dreams enable the unconscious to speak freely; and I tell ya - it has a lot to say!!

work with your dreams, take them seriously, and you will not be misled. It is YOU speaking to YOU. In the most purified form possible.

are dreams confusing? most assuredly

are dreams a tangled mess of symbols? indeed so

is there meaning behind them? absolutely

Unbound

My last dream I really remember I was grasping the mechanics of flight by thought in a beautiful countryside at a little home of a family who was letting me stay with them. There were these strange little flying creatures which were a cross between birds, lizards and machines that would zoom around me. The whole focus of the dream seems to be on flow and relaxation and through serenity speed and efficiency of intention wondrous things can be achieved with little effort.

Although this was months ago I had this dream, I think I am still working on its themes. I think one of the reason I don't remember my dreams a lot is because the ones I do have quite a large impact on me.
Ha! Well this is a really convenient thread and it appears I do not have to start a new thread to ask my question. OK here goes nothing:

I have a dream..... well had a dream, and I spoke of this dream in another post on these forums 4 years ago. Ironically it was the same year this thread was made only several months previous. To quote myself:

(01-05-2010, 02:52 PM)airwaves Wrote: [ -> ]In the dream, I am in a third person point of view, I am sitting in a chair, in a lush almost prehistoric field. Directly across from me is another version of myself going over early 5th density lessons. As if reviewing old information. I think that the version that is doing most of the teaching(for is it not learning/teaching, teaching/learning?) is a version of my higher self, and this version of my higher self is giving the teachings to my subconscious for safe keeping or for future needs.

It feels as if, in a way, I am being prepared to head back "home". I cannot consciously remember any of the lessons, but I do remember one of the lessons giving me a complete understanding of how everything, everyone, every moment, every thought, feeling, gesture, and action, is connected. I seen how we are all one, and every one of us is the creator. It felt so obvious. Like "how could I miss this?" I could see it as a web and as a multitude of other things. I understood the creator. And it was love Heart. I just wish I could remember.

I really need for my current issues to recall several portions of this dream and I just cannot seem to pull it off via conventional means. Now I have not taken the time to read this entire thread, in fact I have not frequented this site at all in the last 2 or so years to be perfectly honest(still love you all!!!). So I don't know if this has been answered elsewhere in this thread / beyond and I hope you will all forgive me if it has.
My question is as follows:
Can I, via self hypnosis, force myself to remember the desired parts of this dream? I have been considering creating a tulpa/thoughform for the purpose of digging through my subconscious and using self hypnosis and lucid dreaming to speed up the creation of said tulpa. I feel that would be rather clunky and really have no idea if the tulpa would be able to help with this particular dream because as you can see by reading my quote it was quite a dense dream. I know intuitively that I cannot contain all of the information that was granted in that dream while in this incarnation, not even 1% of it.
I really need to get to that dream and cherry pick it for a few items. Will either of my ideas work in this case?

As a side note, its funny that I made that post almost exactly 4 years ago and 4 is frequently used as a sign for me from my guides, and for what ever reason I consider it my lucky number. Also my birth day is in 2 weeks. In that post I also noted that the information in the dream may very well be for future needs. Precognition anyone?

It should be noted that this community is the one I turn to when in the most dire need. I even have written down somewhere ways to contact some of the fellow wanderers in this community should I ever be in a completely messed up emergency and unable to get online for direct help/advice. I live only 2.5 hours away from the L/L headquarters. Not to seem creepy, its nice to be prepared!

Thanks ahead for any replies and any help. Its good to be back, the amount of light I get just from viewing this website is absolutely insane!
Good luck airwaves, I'm not sure of an answer for you, but I know you will find it, and the joy is in the seeking anyway. Tongue

I've had some goofy dreams the past two nights. In one, my husband was going down a slide, and he got so excited that he pulled out a gun, and shot it three times in the air. Well, he was also going down the slide with our small dog Butters and someone else's small toddler child, and when the third bullet escaped the chamber, both of them shrieked. We were certain one of them was hit by a bullet. I told him that I knew who to call, and called an old couple I knew from work who were (retired?) doctors and lived nearby. By the time they arrived, we had realized that neither of them were bleeding so neither of them were injured, so that was a relief.

We were apparently in Japan, and we went to see how silk was harvested. However, in my dream it wasn't like silk is really harvested - there were "acrobats" suspended from the ceiling, and they would be lowered to the ground floor to harvest the silk (not from worms, plants maybe?) It wasn't easy work. We met an old man who had worked there his whole life, and he had a distant romantic relationship with an old lady who also worked there, who would bring him little trinkets, like bits of shell or colored paper, and he collected them all and put them together into one cohesive piece to display. It was very loving and beautiful.

Last night, I dreamed that my husband used some sort of transporter to travel, which created a duplicate of himself. When I got home he had killed his doppleganger (there can be only one?) and hid the corpse in a garage we shared with our neighbors. There was a fresh sign on the garage door that said "When you use the garage, make sure you shut the door!" which kind of made him freak out. I insisted we move the body before it started to decay, and figured if anyone caught us, we would just have to tell them where the transporter/replicator was, which was in a treehouse. We didn't want to do that though.

While we were devising a plan, some people came over to be entertained (in the garage of course). I think toward the end of our "party", as they were trying to leave, some of doppleganger husband's blood started spilling out and turning people into vampires. Que sera...

As I was transcribing this dream I had a flash from another dream, and can't remember much of anything but DUCKLINGS. Lots and lots of ducklings. It was a rainy spring day, too, so they were extra happy. I was chasing them around with some children. I'm gonna keep trying to get more details from this dream, they seem to be on the tip of my consciousness. I feel like maybe there were some bunnies too. Of course I'm more than satisfied with the image of hundreds of ducklings running around in the rain, I guess to juxtapose with vampire husband corpse. Tongue
Guys?

This thread was really active before I posted in it and I really really need help. What is going on here? Only STO when it is convenient?

Well I'm out of here again, feel free to deactivate my account.