Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-23-2014, 02:05 PM)airwaves Wrote: [ -> ]Guys?

This thread was really active before I posted in it and I really really need help. What is going on here? Only STO when it is convenient?

Well I'm out of here again, feel free to deactivate my account.

Seems a little dramatic no?

This thread was really active before I posted in it and I really really need help. What is going on here? Only STO when it is convenient?

If you get a chance to read over the thread, at least in the past year, you'll notice that it's difficult for another to interpret another's dreams.

I find dreams are extremely subjective; they are custom tailored messages from you to you, and in my opinion it's a toss up for another to interpret it. Perhaps part of your journey is exploring deep within yourself enough to understand the dream, perhaps through a trial and error method of various ways.

Good luck brother.

It's hard to make suggestions. I would try silencing the mind as best you can and asking for guidance and or the answers you wish to receive. I don't totally understand what about hte dream you wish to recall?

Was it the knowing the intricate connections between all things? If so perhaps it's not about knowing the how's and the why's as much as knowing that's how it is. It's worth having faith and a belief the answers will come. Otherwise your just obstructing them flowing into your life when you leas expect it.
(01-16-2014, 02:09 AM)airwaves Wrote: [ -> ]My question is as follows:
Can I, via self hypnosis, force myself to remember the desired parts of this dream?

Its good to be back, the amount of light I get just from viewing this website is absolutely insane!
the answer to your question is simple...try it!

(01-16-2014, 02:09 AM)airwaves Wrote: [ -> ]As a side note, its funny that I made that post almost exactly 4 years ago and 4 is frequently used as a sign for me from my guides, and for what ever reason I consider it my lucky number.
hey cool, i posted my reply to u at 2:44, on page 40, & it's post #1954...
I was walking across a bridge when I heard beautiful music coming from a radio. It was instrumental, something I have not heard before. It's amazing what the mind can create, especially in dreams. I wanted to subscribe to the music service which was like XM Radio's The Panic Room. Not a real station, but was the name of the station in my dream. To get the service I would have to write a story within 4 months. Interesting such beautiful music was being compared to the Panic Room channel.

Melissa

Last night I awoke from a dream around 3am, I had found some sort of belt at a wedding reception, it was made from golden coins with and it had a few crosses dangling from it. When I handed it over to someone who would made sure to find the person the belt belonged to, a lady from behind yelled that it was hers. So, the belt was handed over to her, when I immediately heared a loud voice saying; why don't you say something when you know the woman is lying?! It was so loud that it woke me up.
I feel compelled to post this for some reason; perhaps it may spur others into looking for alternate insight. I have for the past couple months began engaging in deeper 'inner work', particularly with regards to certain repressed aspects of the psyche, as well as looking towards my dreams as an alternate avenue for diagnostics. I have not been let down, that's for sure.

For example, a couple nights ago I got into a somewhat heated argument with my father over something (in retrospect) fairly trivial. Instigated by an attack of sorts on his part through dialogue, which is a fairly common occurrence. The 'ideal' reaction would have been brushing it off as humour, however it pretty much resulted in a heated honest exchange of words releasing pent up emotion (It honestly felt good and a relief, which threw me for a while). Looking back there was much said on my part which ordinarily I wouldn't do, somewhat akin to being 'possessed' and on 'autopilot' through the exchange, which was indicative of various subconscious beliefs expressing themselves. Normally we do not associate ourselves with such beliefs (Whatever may have been stated in an Argument which looking back confuses you wondering where it came from, which we can all relate to), and so they seem alien when expressing themselves, however I found it could be leveraged as an avenue through which I could directly work on addressing those beliefs, so it was positive catalyst.

Anyway, I worked on it that night, and was half expecting something relating to it to come up in my dream, which it did that night. There's quite a bit I didn't recall, though I find the important details are always remembered (I lay awake for a few moments just after waking recalling the dream, allowing the memory to 'solidify', so I can record later that day).

1) Dream: Right, so I see a middle aged Asian Indian man, who seems generally angry/depressed. I do not recognise him, however I am in his presence and he offers me something to eat. I can 'tell' he is simply doing so out of courtesy, bowing to culture and tradition, rather than being something he 'wanted' to do. I smile and say "No, thank you" and he takes this as a major insult, and storms off to get me something to eat anyway.

The scene then moves to Adonai and Vervex funnily enough. I see them hopping and jumping around free as anything, doing whatever the heck they liked without any regards to 'rules'. It was somewhat chaotic.

The scene then moves to me being in the water. There is a 'sea battle' going on with ancient Chinese ships on either side. I recall attacking the other side at various intervals, though it was a stalemate for the most part.

Analysis: Clearly the Indian Man represented the aspect (And therefore symbolic) of bowing to tradition, culture, authority; this is one end of the spectrum. I could see my father parallel here, where the sadness was a result from misunderstanding and not knowing 'anything else' other than to follow social constructs imposed upon him. I rejected this, which also blends in with the argument that day.

Now on the other side of the spectrum there's complete flamboyant freedom, without any regards to rules, organisation, hierarchy etc. The unconscious mind felt fit to utilize two members from the forums here as symbols (Which btw I'm hoping I didn't offend with this - It's simply what was 'served up' on my screen). This scene was somewhat chaotic, which deterred me as well.

I am in the water, a powerful symbol, which to me represented emotions/beliefs/unconscious. The 'battle' and 'stalemate' was indicative of the clash in my emotions and beliefs between the culture (And complete bending towards authority) and flamboyant freedom (Not being grounded, listening to others). The 'stalemate' was the importance of maintaining balance between the two and that I was achieving this (I felt powerful in the water), though still something I needed to note and address.

2) Dream: The next dream I had last night. Again alot I do not recall however what I do I found enough for analysis. Anyway, I find myself in a classroom. I and 8 others had been absent for a week and we were returning (I think we were seniors, not sure), but I remember seeing Pickle/BrownEye there as one of them. The teacher was new, the headmaster who had taken over a week before. He gave us each a compass and were told to 'recalibrate it'. Mine was sufficiently done already, but there were a few adjustments to be made. The teacher asks what figure we had to set the compass to to in order to recalibrate, and the answer was 7.83 (I remember this clearly). He then asks what was the important thing about this number, to which I knew the answer but did not say the answer, which was the the '3' was a recurring decimal point (Yeah, don't ask Lol). Anyway, it was a good class, and I remember walking out and I see an old school friend I hadn't seen in years. I was feeling great and confident, and see a beautiful girl on the way which almost seems to court me, which I then ignore and walk down to find he barely notices me. I said Hi and struck a general conversation, though he didn't particularly seem pleased to see me, more 'disinterest', not wanting to engage and on a different wavelength. I wasn't sad at this, more the opposite, akin to being who I am and being confident in that. He was wearing sunglasses and pretty much trying to look 'cool'.

Analysis: The compass represents direction. Requiring a recalibration means that I was seeking a new direction, however the fact it was sufficiently calibrated already meant I was pretty much on the right path anyway, only requiring slight adjustments at this point. Seeing BrownEye in the classroom environment to me meant this was relating to a spiritual lesson. Having a new more qualified teacher perhaps indicated I was 'moving up' in what I knew.

I was struggling to figure out what on earth 7.83 meant, and why I remembered this figure so clearly in my mind. So I googled on a whim and found it was the Alpha brainwave frequency state! This meant to me that in order to achieve clearer direction it was important I meditate more. The infinitely recurring figure 3 that I 'knew' but didn't say meant that I knew this was the gateway to Intelligent Infinity (through the Higher Self), and was something I should particularly take note of.

Outside the class seeing the beautiful female could potentially refer to embracing the feminine principles more (and seeing the beauty in it), in particular those faculties associated with 'feeling' and 'imagination', whereas It was currently biased towards analytical and logic. Seeing the old friend at the end represents old materialistic values and ideals in society that I had once harboured. Through seeking and going through a new direction I now find myself distant to this bandwidth of thought, and being content with that.

Well that turned out longer than I expected Tongue.
7.83 Rang a bell, Nice interpretation as well Horuseus.
normally i love getting dreamless sleep. it rarely happens to me...but usually when it does i'm thankful for it & am relieved i have no new possible messages to ponder &/or interpret...but for some reason, i woke up really early this morning feeling a little disappointed i didn't dream. i felt completely rested...but i decided to make myself go back to sleep anyway just to see if i would dream. i did...& right after waking up again after getting tons of dreams i look at the clock & it read precisely 9:00 on the dot.

i don't think i'll feel disappointed again the next time i wake with no dreams to recall. here's a few from this morning:

1) dream: some1 wouldn't quit mentioning sweet potatoes then i told them i already had one then they said something about making sure to get lots of fruits & veggies then they said i need to start eating organic eggs.

analysis: eat sweet potatoes & fruits & veggies & organic eggs...

2) dream: i started telling some1 about a dream i had just had moments before in the same dream w/o ever waking up. (this happens to me a lot.)

analysis: no idea.

3) dream: was with some1 & we both saw 2 guys fade completely out of sight when we were looking at them.

analysis: no idea.
Last night I had a dream that I escaped from planet Earth temporarily to visit another planet.

The landscape was vast grassland dotted with sparse trees, and each tree was attended to by no less than one human(oid?), most often an older lady sitting peacefully on her knees.

The pollen and scents were thick in the air, however my nose was stuffed up and I was having trouble physically smelling the flowers and earth, though I longed to, yet I still perceived their presence. (Sleeping facing the heat vent has been causing a bit of congestion in the middle of the night, when I woke up I was very congested, but it goes away after only a few moments)

I had to return home and was worried about what I would eat there, so my stay was just temporary.

When I got home my phone immediately rang and it was my grandma, but everything was covered in goo, sort of like the Exorcist. She welcomed me back and asked me if my sisters had called yet to do the same. I laughed.

I had another dream about an underwater escape artist, which hit a synchronicity soon after I woke up, and I've had sort of a crazy day in general as far as synchronicities go.
I've had some interesting dream occurrences and what I consider to be an interesting breakthrough!

Firstly two nights ago I had a dream where I was driving along the rode, nude. I had some legitimate reason to be in the buff, my clothes were on the seat next to me, I was just in a hurry to get where I was going. On the road ahead I saw 2 ducks, a paper bag, and two duck eggs that had been wrapped in some type of paper. The ducks were kind of aimlessly quacking. The set up led me to believe that someone had been helping them but had been interrupted - the marsh they were attempting to return to was just down the street through the tree line, so I gathered the eggs and started ushering them home. As I was doing this, a small crowd of people gathered - not to watch the crazy naked lady shepherding ducks, but to assist if they could (I'm sure the naked lady was a spectacle.) The ducks were returned safely and I went back to my car to leave. As I was going to pull away, three of the others who had stopped to assist came over to me, extremely embarrassed. They were young men, and they handed me their card, and told me they had the perfect job for me! And indeed it was perfect for my qualifications. I was a bit skeptical though, as I didn't feel entirely comfortable having coworkers who had seen me so naked. Dodgy

Anyway, I took the dream as a confirmation that I'm willing to assist others, even if it embarrasses me, as it mirrors orange/yellow ray work I've been doing. That's nice, thank you subconscious. <3

So on the other hand, literally, my husband has been working on dream recall for ~a week now. When I originally started cataloging my dreams (my journal goes back to June of last year) he was very interested and started to recall his own dreams, but after a night or two he had a very emotional one involving a friend from his youth that he worries often about, so he shut the whole thing down again. He has decided he wants to try again - and almost shut it down again after a very awkward dream! I encouraged him that his subconscious just has a lot to process (he's been 20 years pretty dreamless - except when he was drinking a lot) and that his subconscious doesn't really have an elegant language to communicate with him yet. So the next night he had a very profound dream (the two of us meditating on still ocean waters) so he's kept at it.

The past two nights my dream recall has been spotty, most of my dreams still don't make it to the keyboard. I did have the duck dream, and another dream about a party at a hotel. Last night I had a dream about a ladybug garden, and in that dream I recall scribing all the dreams I'd had so far that night, with the aid of someone, but that's all I remember. We were both up at 5am and fell back asleep and I had a dream involving another hotel, so when I woke up I was thinking "What does the hotel mean?" As I'm wiping the crust from my eyes and stumbling my way to the coffee pot, my husband says excitedly, "I had another dream when we fell back asleep!"
Me: "Oh?"
Him: "Yeah, my dad, and my uncle... they were buying, like.... a hotel?"
Me: -falls on the floor-

Tandem dreaming. Interesting. I'm excited to see where this new development takes us!

Still not sure what the hotel is about...
Ok. Coolest dream ever for a sci-fiction fan.

I was a commander of a faster than light deep space exploration vessel.

In the uncharted regions of the galaxy, quite by accident, we found a lost military dreadnought from 20 years earlier. It was still functioning and operational.

We made contact and found the crew to be alive. The crew did not seem healthy and the captain did not seem to be forthcoming about what happened. His skin, and the skin of half the crew was covered with several blue veins that did not seem normal. He appeared tired and described that the long voyage without resupply had created some deficiencies that account for their appearance but otherwise his doctor assured them that they were all fine. The thought crosses my mind that they might be infected with some alien presence. I am in the comm room when we finally make voice contact with headquarters and the admiral on the other side is happy to talk to the captain who was apparently his old friend. I also try to ask what happened but the captain keeps it vague. He says something that they decided it to explore this region of space once it was determined that they did not have the capacity to make it straight home.

In this world, one can use the internet to login remotely to locations and move about visually in the area. I login to view some other part of the huge dreadnought and find a normal looking crewman working. Then he notices my remote presence and he begins to fall apart. He apparently was some sort of advanced robot/android. Something we don't have the technology to do. Another one of my female colleagues experiences that her remote viewing has been blocked. I'm about to tell one of my own staff about what's going on when...

The snooze alarm goes off! Boooo..Smile
my grandparent's house got burnt down about a year ago. last night i got to be in the house again, & it was bigger than it was b4, & i had no shoes on & i was running from 1 end to the other over & over, for what felt like hours, w/o ever getting remotely tired. it was a great dream.
This is very interesting. Smile
so I had this pretty neat dream last night where I drove out of a parking lot in a car (I don't even have a license in real life tho lol!).

I make a right, and drive down a hill, and at the bottom is a roundabout.

the next thing I know, I'm on this bike, and riding up the aforementioned hill.

it's tough going, and I'm making my way up the hill, turn by laborious turn on the pedals. It's slow, and at times, I feel as though I'm not going to be able to crank out another turn, and yet there seems to be this inner reserve that's almost inexhaustable; I don't know where the 'energy' is coming from.

eventually I do make it to the top of the hill, although I find it amazing that it was possible to do so. My legs don't ache or anything, but they managed to do the 'work' to get me back all the way up the hill.

- -

the symbology seemed a little too obvious for this one, but it was poetic (and so fitting!) nonetheless.

the car = higher density vehicle
the bike = lower density vehicle (ie yellow ray physical body).

I mentioned in another thread how I came to an understanding/acceptance of my body/physical vehicle the other day, and that 'acceptance' seems to have opened up the doorway for further work in that area.

so in the dream, I'm pedalling my bike quite laboriously (the yellow ray physical vehicle that is less subject to 'shaping' by thoughts) up the hill, and even though I don't think I can continue the 'work', I somehow manage to keep going.

the takeaway? I can fully 'participate' in my body (yellow ray vehicle) and not be concerned about its perceived 'limitations'; there is a certain 'will' or energy that can act through the vehicle ('the bike') that will get me where I need to go.

it took quite some doing, but getting to the top of the hill (the 7th subdensity of 3d), is entirely possible Smile
I have changed my sleep schedule up a bit and am taking a nap in the afternoon, so my dream theme ran through last night's and this afternoon's sleeping. My first sleep, I had several birds visit, first it was 2 birds that I thought were juvenile pheasants, just extra large. Then later I left my house and there were a small flock of baby snowy owls in a snow drift next to my stoop, that tried to waddle up the steps to come greet me.

A few hours later I was catching up in a facebook group where a friend had asked me for a dream analysis, and a few posts later someone had posted this (from several days ago):
http://imgur.com/gallery/c8B1VZG
This resembles the "extra large juvenile pheasants" way more than actual juvenile pheasants. It was the tails I had used to identify them.

Later in the day, I had a dream where I caught a white duck, a white chicken, and a white cat, as well as a small squirrel (normal red) and while I was trying to feed them all, my little Shih tzu was there as well (not white but coincidentally used to appear white to me in my dreams when I first got him, as I believe he is a reincarnation of a maltese I had when I was little...)

tl;dr weird synchronistic birds and white animals. I guess!

After posting this I googled to read about the symbolism of white animals, and the first thing I read was this:

Quote:This colour has an enormous number of different associations. Most commonly it depicts being aware with a clearness of mind. But as with wedding gowns, it indicates purity, virginity, cleanness or light feelings. A brilliant white light usually shows a real and experienced inner realisation or enlightenment. It suggests something from your core self shining through to your waking self.

Relevant because in my first dream, I spent a lot of time wearing a wedding dress as well.

Melissa

Has anyone been visiting me in my dreams? I keep bumping into a man, his physical appearance varies but the energy is always the same. Was wondering if it could be someone from the forums, especially after last night, when he mentioned something about Mu and the ancient Egyptians.

Fang

If they were incredibly handsome and projected an aura of power and wisdom then yeah it might of been me Wink

More likely though it is a symbolic representation of an imbalance in the psyche lol
So, blue animals and the fuzz are today's themes.

Last night I had a dream where I was riding in a very fast car, and it came to a stop at an intersection that I've driven thousands of times in my life next to a golf course. I see a large hawk flying over the top of the car, and it's carrying a blue jay in its talons (this mirrors a real life scene from a few days ago). The blue jay was in like a crucifixion pose - wings totally outstretched, being suspended by its shoulders, so I could see all of its beautiful pattern on display. The hawk flew over the fence into the golf course driving range, and as it did it dropped the blue jay, which then turned into a bald eagle. (I'm laughing at how dramatic this sounds as I type this) Then a man who was golfing took an item, like a screw driver, and threw it at the eagle as it was flying away! He completely whiffed, but I still got so angry, I just started yelling and cussing at the dude out the car window, shaking my fist etc. I think this dream was an amusing reminder to not get upset over my perception of others' evil intentions, as they may be way off the mark!

Later my husband had an intense dream where he saw "one of those baboons with the blue face" walking down out street, so he called me over to see. Following behind it was a giant blue timberwolf. We were in awe. Then things took a turn for the worse when they came and charged the front door! To protect the dogs and me he tried corralling us into the bathroom so he could call 911 for help, but our dog Dexter was too listless to react or move. She's been sick IRL and he's been extremely worried about her, so it's entirely possible that this dream was a manifestation of that.

Anyway while he was having this dream I had another dream where the police were called, the details are rather mundane though. I did uncover the simple answer to a common dream motif that I've had for as long as I could remember.
yesterday morning i jumped awake, as if startled by an alarm, right before the alarm went off. it was neat.

last nite i dreamed i was at a restaurant & i wanted a certain kind of drink extremely badly. i thought i would get it but they ended up running out. then when i was making my plate the food i was putting on my plate made me feel sick to my stomach...all kinds of unusual things. 1 thing in particular i recall was raw gold fish with eyes intact & everything.
Dreamed I went to Venus with some friends. It was warm and nice in the 5th density. I asked a lady there if Venus was really in 5th density, and she told me to keep it a secret.

Later on I was traveling on a warm part of Earth that felt very comfortable. I decided I wanted to go to Venus again. Well, I assumed I wasn't there. On Venus when I was there I was in a little coffee shop. Not sure if I really visited, or if it's possible in dreams to visit higher density if it's our home density or lower than our home density.

Also dreamed I was driving a razor car. The front end looked like a razor blade, and I was going so fast on it that the air made friction that heated me up and I woke up under my sheets, very warm. The feeling was exhilarating going so fast. I was glued to the road. Like in other dreams I didn't know where I was going or where I was at, but I was just driving fast. Not worried about police or anything like that. I think there may have been someone else racing me but I was winning.

But the best dream was the Venus coffee shop and the nice lady we spoke to. The outdoors was like a nice spring day.
I just had an intense dream. I woke up in the dream listening to music on my old cd player, it was playing a mantra, going Sita Rama rama sita jay ram ect.

I went to turn it off but it wouldn' turn off even when i unpluged the head phones the sound kept on going. I then had to fish them out of my ears digging deep into them and after a while i pull out some parts of the head phones, they had broken up! I kept on going and then fished up a massive amount of ear waxs from my right ear and it was all over my right hand.

I then went to the bathroom deaf at this point and walk in as my brother is just pulling up his pants! ha So i turn out and speak to my mum and point to my ear and make a movement over my throat as to say my hearing is dead. I then try and tell my dad to maybe get a wax gun, hoping that i just need to get them dewaxed or something.

I can only hear a very very little bit and i think my mum said oh my god hes deaf or something like that. I also couldn't hear my own voice other than ram ram ram sita ram ram jay rama sita ram. I now go back into the bath room and look into the mirror and see a massive ball of golden light over the 3rd eye point that lights up my whole face so brightly that i can only really see my two eyes and 3rd eye, my eyes look much bigger and almost like an egyptian god with a bigger head.

I pull my face back from the mirror and it turns to normal.

I wake up at this point. I wonder what this one means any idea?
this morning i dreamed this little hairless cat was sitting with it's back to me. for some reason unknown to me, i thought the cat was an old neighbor's cat that i kno named malibu...minus all of her fur. she's a ragamuffin. i was like wth y did they shave her...then she turned to look at me & it wasn't her. it wasn't even a cat. the creature had huge black eyes along with a huge human-like smile on it's face. so fucking scary-looking. in my head i was thinking over & over, "please don't attack me" bc it was slowly approaching me then the thing morphs into a human-zombie/alien/monster-looking creature with the build of a large adult male then it turns to go into another room while saying mockingly, "please don't attack me. please don't attack me." then i was left thinking WOW there really are beings that can hear your thoughts & i was left feeling so relieved that what i had thought caused it to change it's course of action & also turned it into some kind of hypnotized-acting monster that was no longer interested in me. in the dream i concluded that what i had just seen had to have been a hallucination. i was telling my mom all about it & i remember saying to her, "now i can't trust anything i'm seeing"

Melissa

Had a dream about the physical manifestation of Ra. Well, that's all I remember. It was a nice dream.
(02-16-2014, 03:38 PM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]Had a dream about the physical manifestation of Ra. Well, that's all I remember. It was a nice dream.

What form did Ra appear to take?

Melissa

(02-16-2014, 03:50 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2014, 03:38 PM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]Had a dream about the physical manifestation of Ra. Well, that's all I remember. It was a nice dream.

What form did Ra appear to take?

The form of a child. I remember seeing a child and someone telling me it was Ra, a few moments later.
I woke up lying on my side, and had fear of turning around. I wanted to turn on my other side, but was afraid of what might have been behind me. It took me 3 steps to turn around.
WOW...this morning i heard a voice say "it's 11:00 now, u need to get up" then i woke up & looked at the clock & right when my eyes hit the clock i saw 10:59 turn into 11:00

had disturbing dreams. i was in the future & having to view the past & in the past there was a horrendous (widespread) terrorist attack. i was hearing some guy giving me commentary & i was trying to plug my ears so i couldn't hear him but then i was told to stop doing that & i did. i was constantly screaming at the things i was seeing & hearing...all kinds of horrors...so many victims...my mom, my brother, almost all of my old classmates...most of the people i kno got injured or killed...& judging by the commentary i think i was 1 of them too. i was looking in the mirror at 1 point & i was wearing a white & red striped shirt. in another part i could see a storm coming in the distance then i heard thunder that was louder & longer-lasting than any thunder i've ever heard
I woke up about an hour and a half before my alarm so during the next hour after I fell back asleep, I dreamt that Rei had been the carjacking victim that I had just read about in the dream. Ankh actually lived in California so we met up about half way between but that's all I can recall. I've never dreamt about members before that was pretty cool

Fang

If you dream about members of this site it's likely that you just spend waay too much time here lol