Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-22-2014, 11:03 AM)Fang Wrote: [ -> ]If you dream about members of this site it's likely that you just spend waay too much time here lol

That is indeed true LOL but I've spent time talking to these two outside of this forum also
(02-22-2014, 11:03 AM)Fang Wrote: [ -> ]If you dream about members of this site it's likely that you just spend waay too much time here lol
i must spend waay too much time here if that's in fact possible...

last nite i dreamed diana started posting again regularly & i was happy about it. this is a very unusual dream to me bc irl i give zero fucks.
jim caviezel was in my dreams this morning & the guy was not human. he could jump freakishly high
I had a dream last night where I saved a guy's life. I was walking through the halls of a hospital and a young boy ran out of one of the rooms crying and asked me to help his father. He said the doctors and nurses were unable to do anything to get his father's heart to start again. I didn't know what I was supposed to do about it but I figured I'd give it a shot since this kid seemed to think I would be able to help. I put my right hand on the man's chest and pushed once with a lot of force and I felt something reach out from my heart through my arm and touch his heart which started up immediately and he sort of jumped out of the bed with a gasp to everyone's surprise.
(02-27-2014, 03:49 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I had a dream last night where I saved a guy's life. I was walking through the halls of a hospital and a young boy ran out of one of the rooms crying and asked me to help his father. He said the doctors and nurses were unable to do anything to get his father's heart to start again. I didn't know what I was supposed to do about it but I figured I'd give it a shot since this kid seemed to think I would be able to help. I put my right hand on the man's chest and pushed once with a lot of force and I felt something reach out from my heart through my arm and touch his heart which started up immediately and he sort of jumped out of the bed with a gasp to everyone's surprise.

hmm. that's an interesting one.

it seems to be pointing to your ability to awaken compassion in other selves; that your own heart (green ray) can act as a sparkplug for others to open their own hearts.

that's a powerful one.

beyond the physical ability to 'heal', there is the ability to be a bulwark and an inspiration to others. Not too dissimiliar to this:

"62.12 There are fourth- and sixth-density Wanderers whose ability to serve as, shall we say, passive radiators or broadcasters of love and love/light are immense."

Melissa

My mom came after me and tesla last night, looking like some kind of Frankenstein. It was quite funny in the end, after she had burnt down the house. It was so over-the-top, ridiculously absurd that it became hilarious. So I laughed, picked up tesla and left.
i saw a full moon in my dream last night & it was HUGE. this caused me to check & see when the next full moon is & it's march 1st!!!!

oops, full moon is 16th. 1st is "New Moon 10 degrees Pisces" w/e that means...
I've had a number of flying in planes dreams where I'm the pilot or some part of me steers where the plane is going even if someone else is flying it.

Recently had a train dream where I was riding on a train, and the train seemed to go over obstacles and sort of flew over them. The tracks bent all sideways and I wasn't sure my destination.

In most of the dreams where I'm traveling, I have no idea how to get where I'm going. Sometimes I don't know where I'm going.

Melissa

Been seeing quite a few flying objects in dreamland lately. Last night I was on vacation somewhere and there were two very large, disc shaped, objects floating up and down at an art gallery. They were covered in pastel colored foam flowers, and they had the coolest names, which I can't recall. Well, one was called solar-(hmhm something, can't remember). But they were stunning!
i saw a lot of rick from the pawn stars tv show. saw corey briefly. they were working at a chocolate shop. i was purchasing chocolate

interpretation: i ate too much chocolate yesterday...& when i watched the 2 new pawn stars eps yesterday i was disturbed about how an entire episode showed rick only
Water symbols/scenes has been a prominent theme within my dream as of late. More recently it has been trains/train station and there has been a definite 'chronological' order to what has come through. Water to me typically indicates emotions and the 'mental ocean', and so there were various messages or 'states' being signified by whatever I was doing with that water/sea etc. The train for me is a symbol of passage or transition from one aspect of life to another. Being on the station therefore represented the transition points or phases, or to be more specific 'decision points' (As in choosing which train to board from that station).

I asked for some message regarding an issue last night and one distinct recall this morning which popped in was a scene whereby I was actually on a train this time. I had a top down view yet was on the train, sort of like an old platform on rollers I could control which was typically used for transport in old mines and such in the past. Anyway, there was some 'external' force which was moving the track junction point to another direction, or 'veering me off track'. I saw this and had managed to turn the track straight again and maintain course. I think this happened a few times.

That particular scene was quite important, as to me it represented that even though there may appear to be 'diversions' or aspects of life which may seem to influence my 'path' along the way (as it where), I would still be able to maintain course easily and address them as it came along. Essentially a good confirmation regarding the query I had asked, which pertained to the near future.

There's a heck of alot I cannot interpret however. There was a scene a few days ago where I was looking at an almost alien ocean with these foreign fuzzy black electric eel type creatures, only they were pretty huge. There was also some sort of portable wormhole generating device which I could see the other end through, which was space/universe in this case but in a grainy black and white type image, sort of like the TV in the 60's. Some of the images I get I've never even seen on Earth, so I'm not sure what resource the unconscious is utilizing for generating these images (Could be Astral experiences being translated).
So I had this dream a few days ago and the memory of it keeps popping up for some reason so I figured I'd write it down also.

I was on a bridge of some sort and saw what was a massive mushroom cloud. I said to someone "that's coming from the plant". As I'm watching this extremely tall cloud, I start to see the emergence of what I said were magnetic arcs that were about as half as tall as the cloud. They were a light blue color and the arcs ran perpendicular to my position so they looked lines of an arc of blue light in the shape of a rainbow. As I'm watching them, I could see smaller rings within each arc pulsing back and forth along each individual arc. From there I switched dreams so I never go to see what happened next.
in my dream this morning i decided to ride my bike to "the edge of existence" bc i had never been there b4. it was a scary place & i left right after getting there. there was lots of fast-flowing water as far as the eye could see
(03-07-2014, 02:12 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]in my dream this morning i decided to ride my bike to "the edge of existence" bc i had never been there b4. it was a scary place & i left right after getting there. there was lots of fast-flowing water as far as the eye could see

The fact that your mind created "the edge of time" as a body of water is interesting.

(03-07-2014, 02:12 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]in my dream this morning i decided to ride my bike to "the edge of existence" bc i had never been there b4. it was a scary place & i left right after getting there. there was lots of fast-flowing water as far as the eye could see

The fact that your mind created "the edge of existence" to be a body of water is interesting.
(03-08-2014, 10:14 AM)Dani Wrote: [ -> ]

The fact that your mind created "the edge of existence" to be a body of water is interesting.

i agree. i've never spent any time (that i can recall) thinking about there possibly being an "edge of existence"

the seemingly infinite body of water was somehow a combination of both rivers & oceans

last night i dreamed i was having a dinner at a restaurant with some1's family then there was an announcement that there were "war mongols" outside then every1 started flipping out & running every which way
Your dreams are interesting. Sometimes, people almost read into their dreams "too much", but I like to understand dreams as much as possible when they're remembered.
There are many brief dreams that are not remembered or are simply flashing lights that are recognized subconsciously.
Had another violent dream where I shot a guy who was about to shoot at me with his own gun. Twice in the chest, and then he said "don't hurt me" and I said "I won't" and then shot him in the head. Don't know why I have so many violent dreams where I'm being violent towards others.
I read another book by Erich Fromm (german psychoanalyst and philosopher). He writes that dreams are even more important than our thoughts and feelings during the day. Dreaming is the gate to our unconsciousness.

Fromm states that Freud and Jung were both wrong in their attempts to interpret dreams: Freud worked too much with associations and didn't sufficiently take the dream itself into account. Jung goes into the opposite direction: He interpreted the content of the dream too literally.

Fromm writes that a dream has its own symbolic language. This language is similar to the language of a writer. He puts forward an impressive example of a patient of him: This patient (a 28-old-woman) wasn't allowed to be in a relationship with a man because her parents forbade it. She (the patient) then had a dream where she was executed after a hearing while her parents were present. This dream was like a novel by Kafka.

I plan to read another book of Fromm about dreams called "The Forgotten Language: An Introduction to the Understanding of Dreams, Fairy Tales, and Myths". I will report back if it turns out to be a good read.

Here is an article of Erich Fromm about dreams: The Nature of Dreams

Quote:(...)We are often more intelligent, wiser and more moral in our sleep than in waking life. The reason for this is the ambiguous character of our social reality. In mastering this reality we develop our faculties of observation, intelligence and reason; but we are also stultified by incessant propaganda, threats, ideologies and cultural "noise" that paralyze some of our most precious intellectual and moral functions. In fact, so much of what we think and feel is in response to these hypnotic influences that one may well wonder to what extent our waking experience is "ours." In sleep, no longer exposed to the noise culture, we become awake to what we really feel and think. The genuine self can talk; it is often more intelligent and more decent than the pseudo self which seems to be "we" when we are awake.
(...)
WHEN we dream we speak a language which is also employed in some of the most significant documents of culture: in myths, in fairy tales and art, recently in novels like Franz Kafka's. This language is the only universal language common to all races and all times. It is the same language in the oldest myths as in the dreams every one of us has today. Moreover, it is a language which often expresses inner experiences, wishes, fears, judgments and insights which much greater precision and fullness than our ordinary language is capable of.
Yet symbolic language is a forgotten language, considered by most as non-sensical or unimportant. This ignorance not only prevents us from understanding the wisdom expressed in myths but also from being in touch with a significant part of ourselves. "Dreams which are not understood are like letters which are not opened," says the Talmud, and this statement is undeniably true.(...)
In a Psychology class that I have taken, the class was told about the idea of holding one's own opinions with an open mind. Therefore, one psychologist (or anyone similar to this) is not "wrong" or "right" entirely.
Very often, people overlook their dreams. Although the majority of our dreams are not "remembered" in consciousness, it has been stated (as far as I know, not by professionals-just by people around me) that studying dreams when possible is wise because they help us, as humans, to understand our universe. Collections of memories and possibilities that involve us and those around us should not be insignificant.
(03-09-2014, 01:24 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Had another violent dream where I shot a guy who was about to shoot at me with his own gun. Twice in the chest, and then he said "don't hurt me" and I said "I won't" and then shot him in the head. Don't know why I have so many violent dreams where I'm being violent towards others.
i don't think i've ever had a dream where i've killed any1 or anything & anytime i try to hit some1 things start going in super slow-motion or i'm unable to move my arms or something like that. but in my dream last night i slapped some1 in the face, really hard, twice. after the 1st time i hit them they said, "hit me in the face 1 more time..." & they didn't mean it literally...they said it threateningly...but i hit them in the face again then said, "what? u said to hit u in the face again" lol no idea what that 1 was about
@Isis and GeminiWolf: Are either of you generally angry or upset toward someone? Violent dreams could be suppressed anger, possibly.
I hope that both of you will have more peaceful dreams soon. <3

@Bring4thPlenum: That's an amazing dream.
I love reading about dreams. All of them are quite interesting.

@Bring4thPlenum: That's an amazing dream.
I love reading about dreams. All of them are quite interesting.
i saw TONS of Rick from the tv show pawn stars again WHAT THE HECK...waved at chumlee at 1 point then saw the old man (from the show) then i had the longest lucid dream i've ever had in my life. it felt like it lasted an hour. i was in some place like a mall & i kept getting visitors. 1 after the other. right when some1 would leave some1 else would appear, walk up, knock on a door, or something. some of them i recognized & some i didn't. some of them changed into completely different people in the middle of the visit. some of them faded right out of my sight w/o warning. every visit was a pleasant 1 & the break from having a visitor there never lasted over a second. at 1 point lots of kids walked by & i made them laugh by waving my arms strangely

i wasn't trying to manifest anything or control things at all. i was just observing & trying to figure out what things meant as they happened while trying my hardest not to wake up. like every 10 seconds i would get hit with a thought wave that went something like 'HOLY FUC I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M GETTING TO STAY LUCID FOR SO LONG'

1 of the visitors told me my suit had black spots on it but i knew that i was seeing that i was wearing something else entirely. i was seeing that i was wearing a blue shirt with black stars. 1 of the visitors tried hitting on me & i wasn't feeling it then they suddenly walked off really fast complaining of a bad headache then i laughed & thought 'they have no idea how powerful i am here'
Last night I dreamed I was trying to find the element Radium, because the chemical symbol is Ra. Other people thought I was nuts for trying to find Ra.

I also took a test that involved smoking and completing some tasks. I was a nonsmoker like I am in real life. Though I was concerned that I had smoked a couple of times in my life that might offset the results. I remember there being some wine there too.

(03-11-2014, 03:58 AM)Dani Wrote: [ -> ]@Isis and GeminiWolf: Are either of you generally angry or upset toward someone? Violent dreams could be suppressed anger, possibly.
I hope that both of you will have more peaceful dreams soon. <3

I am not angry towards anyone, though my mom sometimes frustrates me. Still, not angry towards her. I greet her with love and light.
@Gemini Wolf: I'm glad that you love your mother. Smile
I could see people thinking that you were crazy for trying to find Ra. I don't remember many elements from the Table of Elements, but I do remember reading about Radium.
The idea of completing tests in those situations is interesting.
My dreams were quite fragmented as usual.

I can vaguely remember something about working a code on someone in a restaruant (performing CPR on someone in cardiac arrest.

My daughter sent me a text telling my her mother was acting all crazy

I drove into a gated community with an ultrasound tech I work with and her husband. Once we get there, I see two dogs swimming in a pool. Next thing I know, their cat jumps in and starts swimming underwater like it was born to swim. We somehow laid down and I was laying next to the ultrasound tech with her husband sitting in a chair in the same room which was awkward.

Then I remember being on a basketball court with someone when the space shuttle flew probably 50ft above us to which this person responded "I'm not impressed" lol.
I dreamed I was lost and wandering on a bus, and other modes of transport, just going wherever things took me. A man mentioned at five oclock he normally took a nap, and I asked him if it was past five and he said yes. So there might be time in time/space where dreams happen. I don't know. I know that I was comfortable wandering around and was lying on my side in one vehicle, relaxed.

Before that I was shooting crystals with a gun. They were attached to a wall. There were two crystals I forgot which I came back to but it took a few shots to destroy the crystals. The shots from the gun came out like drill bits. There were stalls where each person was shooting their own crystals. I was going to shoot someone else's crystals, but I couldn't see them. They were hidden by a curtain that divided each of the stalls.

Before that I was looking at some creepy cameras inside a room. There were 5 levels of cameras, and I wanted to get to level 4. The cameras made me afraid so I ran. There was this machine that was throwing glass balls through a wall, trying to hit me. A little girl was commanding the machine "throw 9 at a time, and harder". She commanded me to balance a penny on my nose, twice. I thought it was so the machine could knock it off. It was a dream with some fear and I woke up. Even though the little girl made me concerned and afraid for trying to hurt me, I wasn't mad at her. It felt like a military base.

Before that, a man had destroyed a computer that was 4 stories tall that was supposedly a bad piece of hardware. He used digital grenades. But I didn't see him do it.
@Jeremy: That's very interesting, even as fragments.

@Gemini Wolf: The fact that you knew what was there-like the crystals behind the curtain and the man destroying a 4-story-tall computer-but couldn't see the crystals and didn't see the destruction of the computer is interesting.
Every part of the dream that you described creates curiosity.
it's a mystery to me as to why i keep seeing/visiting famous people in my dreams bc i don't think twice about them in waking life

i just recently i saw john mayer (for the 2nd time) right b4 he made it into the news bc of splitting with katy perry. i've seen jennifer lopez many times. i've visited beyounce. i've visited madonna...i've chilled with miley cyrus. & now i've got justin beiber to add to the list. i spent a lot of time with him in my dream this morning. at 1 point he showed me the kind of mj he had & it was low-grade & had lots of white seeds & he asked me if i knew what my kind was called & in another part he wanted me to trim his eyelashes but i told him i thought they looked fine so he got some1 else to do it
My hubs thinks I'm crazy because celebrities creep into my dreamtime sometimes too. I was having somewhat frequent dreams with Bryan Cranston as Walter White/Heisenberg playing a villain, but I haven't had them since I recognized that he was playing the "alchemist"/magician archetype that I apparently have some fear/anxiety towards. Tongue
(03-12-2014, 10:50 AM)Dani Wrote: [ -> ]@Jeremy: That's very interesting, even as fragments.

@Gemini Wolf: The fact that you knew what was there-like the crystals behind the curtain and the man destroying a 4-story-tall computer-but couldn't see the crystals and didn't see the destruction of the computer is interesting.
Every part of the dream that you described creates curiosity.

Yes, the crystals were like at a fair, where we shot for prizes. The prize was simply feeling the best. The last two crystals were the hardest to shoot, and I ended up shooting a large hole in the wall behind them as I tried to etch away at them with the gun.

When I was escaping from the 5 levels of cameras or so, I was levitating and flying over the ground. That was fun. But the cameras freaked me out.