Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Gemini Wolf: Levitation would be a great skill in reality.
All I remember from last night was seeing me, or at least some version/aspect of me which looked like a zombie and thinking "yeah . . . I better fix that"

Not really sure what it means but it's a recurring theme in my dreams that I get infected with something that causes me to lose control of myself.
Dreamed there was a video game convention where people were playing old nintendos. A lady was playing two different games on two boxes. At one point, an airplane in the game exploded. I then found myself on this plane, which was exploding in slow motion from the cockpit backwards. I woke up before I died. I found it interesting more than feared it.
@Gemini Wolf: I'm sorry to hear that you had such a terrifying dream,but I'm happy that it didn't frighten you too much. <3
The fact that an exploding airplane doesn't seem to "fit" with a video game convention is interesting.
There are many people in this thread who have had very sporadic dreams,including me.
I hope that dreams like those don't happen to frighten you often. <3
Here is one of mine which I dreamt at monday night:

I was on a beach, it was night - total darkness - and only the full moon was visible over the horizon. I was standing in the sand, watching at the ocean with a few other people. But the ocean was not visible except from a small spot where the light of the moon was reflected by the water. In this spot, I could see boats which stirred from the right to the left and vice versa.

Somebody I know told me that there are tigers (the carnivorans) in the water. After she said that, I could also see them. They moved very quickly around the boats, but they didn't seem to hurt anybody. I went into the water, and now I could see the whole water surface. There were more than 20 tigers around the boots, but they were placid. I was impressed of them and felt respect but no fear.

I then started to flirt with the girl who told me about the tigers. I acted like I was afraid of these animals, but in a way that she could see that I was not serious about it. After I did that, I could clearly see her face in front of me. Then happened something unexpected: A man fell off something, whether it was a boat or another animal, I cannot say. After he fell off, the dream was over and I waked up.

Comment/Interpretation:
I know the man at the end, I talked with him one day before I dreamt this (but in "real" life). I also know the girl, but not very well. The scenery on the beach looked like a photo which exists in real life. This dream is a description of the catalyst I faced in the last two years and what I created with it.

The symbolic language in it is very beautiful. There are some universal symbols (symbols with the same meaning for all people) like the tiger and the change of the perception/light intensity when I go into the water. There are also some random symbols (symbols that only have a special meaning for one person) like the scenery which relates to this real existing photo and the persons in this dream.
Last night I was on a road away from home, walking home, which was near an intersection. I asked a guy in a military uniform how far it was to the intersection, and he said 40 miles. I had to walk in flip-flops, so I asked him for a ride, which he agreed. There were 4 of us in a car, and he sat in the back seat with me.

Interpretation: Someone else was driving the car, so my life must be on autopilot. The 40 miles could be 4th density (like 4.0). The car was carrying me home toward 4th density. I couldn't make the journey alone, so I'm relying on many spiritual beings for help.

Before this, I was in a restaurant. I think it was Chinese. But they had poor service there. Kept giving me the wrong order. Eventually I ordered Sushi, but they got that wrong too. The waitress was hard to find. This made me quite upset, but I didn't hit anyone or lash out in anger. I did express my frustration to the waitress when I saw her.
I ordered a dessert, and by the time I finished, my ride and friends had all left. Except for one friend I know from real life. He drove I think a red car. He gave me a ride part of the way, but then the scene morphed into me walking alone in the rain. Trying to get home.

(03-13-2014, 01:01 PM)Dani Wrote: [ -> ]@Gemini Wolf: I'm sorry to hear that you had such a terrifying dream,but I'm happy that it didn't frighten you too much. <3
The fact that an exploding airplane doesn't seem to "fit" with a video game convention is interesting.
There are many people in this thread who have had very sporadic dreams,including me.
I hope that dreams like those don't happen to frighten you often. <3

There was a sense of thrilling because I knew I was going to die and go home. I knew the death would be relatively painless and quick.
last nite i saw gordon ramsay in dreamland again for the gazillionth time. this time he was working at some kind of futuristic radio shack or cellphone store. i was a customer & he was already helping a customer & i waited for what felt like 3hrs or more. then i was standing there with a cowboy hat on & he said something that made me smile then he smiled bc i smiled so we were both just standing there smiling for quite a while. he seemed amazed that i smiled about what i smiled about...it seemed to have caused him to have a revelation...then i woke
Two nights ago, I dreamed a team of us were creating a furry video. It was created dynamically, in real time. Sort of like an assembly line fashion. It was very meaningful. I just remember seeing cartoon characters on people's computer monitors as I moved along from person to person.
(03-13-2014, 12:08 PM)Dani Wrote: [ -> ]@Gemini Wolf: Levitation would be a great skill in reality.

Yes it would. I think the ability to fly at great speed would be even better. Imagine also being able to sleep while levitating. I think in 4D we might be able to levitate easier, because we won't have the veil between us and the Field. The Field can support us.
lol this is a first - I saw myself on a photograph wearing a green hat for st. patrick's day and making a really silly face. Must be feeling a bit like a fool lol!
i saw bill cosby a few nights ago. he rode by in a car & waved when i was walking somewhere

couple nights ago i dreamed i had to be at a class at 7 & i kept checking the time to make sure i wasn't running late then i ended up waking up & noticing the time in waking life was the same time it was in my dream

the night b4 last i thought i got infected by a squirrel bc i let it sleep on my hand. i thought i got infected by it bc i saw what looked like 2 splinters coming out of my index finger on my left hand & i got terrified. i tried squeezing them out then i realized it was 2 identical wasps coming out of my finger & i had given birth to them thru my finger. they flew off hid somewhere unknown to me in the house i was in right after they were born & i suspected they were extremely intelligent

the main thing i remember from last night is being with a group on a bus & i couldn't find my phone (which looked nothing like my phone in irl) then i borrowed some1's & i couldn't get it to work right. it was a huge cell phone...looked like the 1st cell phone ever made

3/22: saw austin russell from pawn stars again. this time he had his arm around me then i told him my nose was stuffy. then i woke up & my nose really was stuffy but it cleared up right when i got vertical
Gemini Wolf wrote: Yes it would. I think the ability to fly at great speed would be even better. Imagine also being able to sleep while levitating. I think in 4D we might be able to levitate easier, because we won't have the veil between us and the Field. The Field can support us.
[/quote]

There are many super powers that would be equally exciting and terrifying; one of these being the ability to manipulate and eliminate thoughts.
The world would be a completely different place if people gained super powers.

Gemini Wolf wrote: There was a sense of thrilling because I knew I was going to die and go home. I knew the death would be relatively painless and quick.
[/quote]

There is a sense of fear for some people when they think of death, while others seem to be somewhat peaceful. To each his own, I suppose. Of course, those feelings may depend on how the event that causes death comes about and what it is in the first place.

(03-21-2014, 09:04 PM)reeay Wrote: [ -> ]lol this is a first - I saw myself on a photograph wearing a green hat for st. patrick's day and making a really silly face. Must be feeling a bit like a fool lol!

That's interesting. xD I'm sure plenty of people would wake up laughing from dreams like that if they could recall what the dream was. Smile

(03-21-2014, 09:35 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]i saw bill cosby a few nights ago. he rode by in a car & waved when i was walking somewhere

couple nights ago i dreamed i had to be at a class at 7 & i kept checking the time to make sure i wasn't running late then i ended up waking up & noticing the time in waking life was the same time it was in my dream

the night b4 last i thought i got infected by a squirrel bc i let it sleep on my hand. i thought i got infected by it bc i saw what looked like 2 splinters coming out of my index finger on my left hand & i got terrified. i tried squeezing them out then i realized it was 2 identical wasps coming out of my finger & i had given birth to them thru my finger. they flew off hid somewhere unknown to me in the house i was in right after they were born & i suspected they were extremely intelligent

the main thing i remember from last night is being with a group on a bus & i couldn't find my phone (which looked nothing like my phone in irl) then i borrowed some1's & i couldn't get it to work right. it was a huge cell phone...looked like the 1st cell phone ever made

3/22: saw austin russell from pawn stars again. this time he had his arm around me then i told him my nose was stuffy. then i woke up & my nose really was stuffy but it cleared up right when i got vertical

Dreaming about people whom you may never meet in reality is a strange experience.

I've woken up with an identical time in my dreams and in reality as well. My only guess as to why that happens is that we awaken subconsciously shortly before "actually" waking up.
I also used to begin "dreaming" very shortly after lying down-sometimes within the same minute-then dealing with insomnia. My father does the same thing. When this would happen to me, I was dealing with severe VP shunt malfunctions. While my father dreams quickly and awakens to insomnia, he is dealing with depression and heart issues.
I wonder why you dreamed about an identical time to reality?

Your dream about wasps is frightening. As an empathetic person, I can imagine how dreaming something like that would feel.

It's strange to dream about something being out of place...like "your" phone not having an identical appearance to the real one. Indeed, cell phones used to be enormous. Now, they're watches. XD

In having a brief dream before waking to similar feelings in reality, your body was probably "telling" you to wake up. Having a stuffed nose during sleep without being sick could be a sign of sleep apnea, which easily causes snoring among other problems.
(03-23-2014, 08:27 PM)Dani Wrote: [ -> ]There are many super powers that would be equally exciting and terrifying; one of these being the ability to manipulate and eliminate thoughts.
The world would be a completely different place if people gained super powers.

I am willing to wait till after I die, or in dreams to manifest my desired reality immediately. To create and to destroy at will would be the best expression for a storyteller.
So I laid back down this morning because they don't need me until later and as I drifted off back to sleep, I heard a voice say the "the light and love that you seek is not in this realm"
I dreamed I was floating outside of Saturn, and that negative ET's were using Saturn to send negative waves to Earth to subdue people. I tried shifting the waves with my mind, but they attacked me with a mental ray of some sort. There was a shrieking sound in my mind. It brought a little fear, but I fought through it and the sound dissipated, and I felt some sense of peace around Saturn.
HAHAHA! zenmaster made it into my dreamland again. i just knew it was him & this time he was a black cat

Fang

[Image: that-was-zen-cat-meow-13683139480.jpg]
Had quite a nice lengthy dream last night, though the majority of it I'm unable to recall consciously. What I do remember is manoeuvring a sort of Egyptian pyramid tunnel system. I had found a 'secret' and was leaving the building with it (I got the impression this was analogous to my 'inner psyche'). I open some sort of hatch and I end up at a familiar religious institution where all these priests and religious guys were there doing their thing. I had to slip by unnoticed and was worried one of them would spot me, though they seemed to mind their own business. I went about my way and wasn't 'tagged' by any of them, even though I was blatantly infront of them.

That was only a short segment, however it was quite telling. My interpretation being that I am able to undertake my experiments, discoveries and interests in 'consciousness' whilst being able to simultaneously integrate, or rather conform, to those religious institutions that I am required to do so, without them ever knowing or my being 'caught'. Apostasy is made out to be a pretty big, if near nigh unheard of thing here, so it's much easier keeping a front until context dictates otherwise. That in itself is good catalyst however, for with that comes the acceptance of the distortion of present day Abrahamic religion, or rather it's fear based diluted counterpart that many ascribe to.
(03-25-2014, 08:58 AM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]So I laid back down this morning because they don't need me until later and as I drifted off back to sleep, I heard a voice say the "the light and love that you seek is not in this realm"

It's awesome when there are clear messages like that in dreams, isn't it? Smile

How you been thinking more about this message and what it means for you personally?
(03-25-2014, 10:49 AM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]HAHAHA! zenmaster made it into my dreamland again. i just knew it was him & this time he was a black cat

Yeh the black cat seams to be a strong current archetypal image being circulated at the moment.

Just changed my DP before looking at this thread haha.

Kitty POWRERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
(03-25-2014, 06:14 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-25-2014, 08:58 AM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]So I laid back down this morning because they don't need me until later and as I drifted off back to sleep, I heard a voice say the "the light and love that you seek is not in this realm"

It's awesome when there are clear messages like that in dreams, isn't it? Smile

How you been thinking more about this message and what it means for you personally?

I wish I could remember more about it but I wasn't even fully asleep really. I was more drifting off to sleep when this came through almost like a trance like state because I immediately opened my eyes after I heard it.

To be honest, I don't know what to think of it. I'm not one to reach for anything higher than myself you know that. So attempting to attain that which is beyond this realm seems unlike myself. Out of the entire sentence, realm is the word I'm stuck on.
(03-25-2014, 08:14 PM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]I wish I could remember more about it but I wasn't even fully asleep really. I was more drifting off to sleep when this came through almost like a trance like state because I immediately opened my eyes after I heard it.

To be honest, I don't know what to think of it. I'm not one to reach for anything higher than myself you know that. So attempting to attain that which is beyond this realm seems unlike myself. Out of the entire sentence, realm is the word I'm stuck on.

You wish you could remember more about what? Was there more than these words?

Maybe by "realm" that entity meant dreams, that you wouldn't find the love and light by sleeping, so it woke you up instead? :p
Such a greeting should be discerned carefully. There is much in this realm full of love and light. Please use your discernment.
(03-25-2014, 10:04 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe by "realm" that entity meant dreams, that you wouldn't find the love and light by sleeping, so it woke you up instead? :p
this is the exact same thought i had. came here to share it but u beat me to it Tongue
Realm likely refers to this reality/incarnation/planetary sphere. This entity, in my belief/understanding, wanted to evoke that your incarnation doesn't suit you. You should not take this on authority.
There was a bit of darkness that I felt during this brief moment. I didn't mention it before because I wasn't entirely sure what it was. Almost as if there was some sort of conversation prior to it which lead to this statement that I heard hence the urge to know if there was more to the dream that I didn't remember.
The entity that evokes this sort of statement usually has a desire to control/inhibit/direct an entity on a path that it prefers by the ceasing of the incarnation. It is well to discern in this case. I do not intend to spread fear but that there are those that would wish to displace an entity by such deception. While in this case the awareness of the contact is not significant enough to warrant great fear, I believe this anecdote serves an example of how integral discernment is in the metaphysical.

Please use your discernment. This is only based on my belief/understanding. Thank you.
UFOs were in my dream last nite
I love UFO dreams! It's been a while since I had any though. Awesome that you had one, isis. Smile
(03-26-2014, 01:21 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I love UFO dreams! It's been a while since I had any though. Awesome that you had one, isis. Smile
Smile i love them too & this was my 1st 1 in a while. i've had too many of them to count now...it's fun to be reminded they're real & to be reminded how interesting reality is; it often slips my mind

this is the 1st time i've seen them look like they looked in my dream last night. i've seen them in waking life too & i've never seen them in this particular appearance. i wouldn't have known they were UFOs if i didn't just somehow kno they were UFOs in the dream lol i often just have strong undeniable knowings about things in dreams. i could sense their presence. they were big golden glowing orbs & some where bigger than others & they weren't moving & they were clustered together in a group & i got the feeling they were watching me & also felt extreme peace bc of their presence

just b4 seeing them some lady was telling me put on my seat-belt & i felt bothered bc i *always* wear my seat-belt...i just hadn't gotten the chance to put it on yet bc i had just gotten in the car & i was doing something else as well. since she wasn't asking me nicely i decided to make her think i wasn't going to put it on & put it on when she was out of sight & then i regretted it bc i felt fear she was coming after me

then in another part i had been absent from a class i was supposed to be in for 3 days & the teacher was disappointed bc they knew i was the only 1 that would kno what foad meant & i wasn't there to tell every1 for them

then in another part i was going to visit a house where ghosts would no doubt show themselves & i was feeling freaked about seeing them