Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Brittany

Hey, Deekun. Here would be my interpretation, though of course, it is nothing but my interpretation. Smile

A department store would represent something on a global scale, collective consciousness, etc., seeing how location often denotes state of mind in a dream, and multiple people from all walks of life collect in department stores.

Al Gore was your ego. This is that part of you that rigidly adheres to consensus reality. I sense a struggle between your deeper consciousness and the ego...the ego wants to focus on physical things that seem important but really aren't (toothbrushes), and it is likely that your ego is feeling threatened as your turn your attention to the wider world. It fears being absorbed into the background, so for its own survival it throws a fuss. The whole deal with signing your name is comparable to the identity crisis that the ego is paranoid of- that the part of the identity which it constitutes will be compromised, that the individuality will be lost. I would say your ego only feels that it is protecting you, from having your identity taken. It wasn't programmed to understand that personality is simply a shell that can't possibly hold the soul forever. However, you have reached a much greater understanding as a soul, and when you observe the ego it seems silly, mechanical. You have seen past the point of such fears. However, the ego can be very useful if it is simply aligned with your purposes. It is not something that must be killed in order to ascend- it was designed to help us, but it must be controlled and brought into its rightful place.

Just my own perspective...who knows if it's accurate.
I had a rather disturbing "dream" the other night...I really don't know what to make of it.

I was having a completely normal dream, then it got to the point where I was starting to wake up. I was somewhere between awake and asleep, and all of a sudden these really vivid images burst into my head. They were images of grey aliens being tortured...by the government or something, I don't know. They didn't look like the fake aliens you see in so many hoax videos. It was obvious that these were real organic beings, and they were screaming. I only saw the images for a split second, but in that time period it was like a hundred different images superimposed over each other, all of them filled with horrible torture. This immediately sent me wide awake and I just about screamed out loud. It made me feel sick inside.

I dont know what this was...just a random dream fragment or perhaps a programmed image shown to me to inspire fear. I have sent love to anyone who may have been responsible for the dream, including my own psyche, but I pray that none of it was real. If it was...well, it really would surprise me, but it is still a wretched thought that our government would be so cold and brutal. Still, perhaps it was all a type of hallucination...
I had a dream that I was wondering as to the meaning of.

I was in a corner, so I have a view down too alleyway type things. There is a Dobby down each one. Harry Potter Dobby. I call him to me. Then I get a strong kiss from a girl, (a girl who has a boyfriend). Then, I get a kiss from a guy I used to know when I was younger, same sort of agression.

Later, I'm trying to explain it to someone and I'm trying to figure out how I was raped by the guy, and I realize that my organs a bit lower are of the opposite gender (so female).

Brittany

Hmmm...sounds to me like you are using your inner female (anima) or are coming into terms with the feminine power that is within you. Everyone has both polarities within them. It makes me think of both masculine and feminine energies coming together.

As for Dobby...perhaps that could represent some sort of guidance, as even after he was freed, Dobby loved to help and serve people.

The alleyway could perhaps represent a crossroads in life. Perhaps you are at a decision point, and are bringing in new energies and calling on your guidance to makethe best decision? That's the best I can come up with. Maybe the dream is telling you to go with any new thoughts or feelings that come to you, even if they seem strange.

As always, this is just my interpretation. If it doesn't sound right to you, please discard it.

Brittany

Had a weird one last night. The first part I remember was that I was in my car in the parking lot of my parent's church with my husband. There were ENORMOUS insects flying around in the parking lot, including a bee about the size of a large dog. At one point I realized several smaller (but still relatively large) bugs were getting into the car, and I was trying to get them to fly out the window. I noticed a large, pale-colored spider crawling on the ceiling and this freaked me out. I then sensed that something was in my hair and I started yelling "AHHH! Is something in my hair? GET IT OUT!" My husband didn't seem bothered by my hysterics, though, and was pretty much ignoring me.

The next thing I remember we went to this huge mall. It was near closing time. I really wanted to get a brownie from the food court. The lady at the counter told me that since they were so close to closing, all the brownies were only a dollar. I was like okay, I'll take several then. The lady then pulled the brownies away and started offering me kool aid and random stuff like that. I was like "ummm...brownie?" and the lady said she was going to get fresh ones. They finally brought out new brownies and told me it would cost some extravagant amount. I said "What? You said they were only a dollar!" and the woman said "I'm sorry, miss. That offer already expired."

I got really angry and said "Fine! I don't even want it!" and walked away, but my husband stayed there and demanded to speak to a manager. He told me I needed to fight for my rights. So the manager comes out and I start complaining, telling her it wasn't right for them to offer me that deal, then distract me with other random stuff until it was over and try to charge me some huge amount. The manager said she understood, but she still refused to give me a brownie at the offered price. Once again I said screw it and left the mall.

Apparently some huge concert was happening at the mall after it closed, because there were tons of people lining up around the place. Walter and I got in separate cars and started driving up a narrow road (this is strange because my husband has epilepsy and can't drive). There were a lot of stars out and I was trying to stare at the stars as I drove. My hubby drove way ahead of me and I couldn't see him anymore. I tried to call him on my phone but I kept punching in the wrong numbers. I finally turned off onto another narrow road and got out of the car.

I found Walter walking around on foot and we started walking up the road. We saw this really neat cemetery/church area that had really beautiful architecture. There was an amphitheatre in the courtyard area, and a bunch of people were putting on a Jesus play. It started out really traditional, but then it suddenly got all futuristic. Glowing symbols were flashing on some sort of computer screen, and different letters and numbers were popping up. They said something about how the new name of Christ was being determined. There was an equation of sound and symbols that had to be followed to produce the proper name.

The guy playing Jesus turned out to be some computer nerd that worked in the mall, then the fictional sense of the play sort of dissolved and he perceived that he was the “new Christ” and he ran into his job telling his boss “I got the best employee ever award!” or something weird like that.

After that I had a really weird dream about a girl who’d had a spell put on her that made her face look all messed up. This apparently had something to do with Jesus as well (???) but I barely remember that part.
Hm, that really resonates. Our culture mixes up the genders somewhat. And I have had a MASSIVE change late last night.

Perhaps this overlaid tortures compares with something David Wilcock said is happening to the Illuminati in his last audio blog thing on myth or logic.

There is a link with the business world here, like moving away from the old strange way of scamming to a new way of discovering truth, (about self).
Last night I dreamed I was in a post-apocalyptic world that had spontaneously turned Service-to-Self. I was "owned" by someone of higher status, a man who would have a person killed for the slightest infraction or annoyance. I had to be very careful about what I said and did. He seemed to be attempting to pry some sort of information from me without letting me know exactly what it was that he wanted. We were located in what had been a large ("big-box") store before the apocalypse. It was full of things to eat (containers of pastries, scones, etc), and I was very hungry and wanted desperately to open one of the containers and eat, but my owner wouldn't let me (only because I wasn't of high enough status).

A number of events transpired, that I have now forgotten. Toward the end of the dream, we went outside the store and were visited by a family. There was a teenage boy, of about 18, in the family, and he was of higher status than my owner (and rather more kindly disposed toward others). He somehow found out that I knew how to use a Wrist Rocket (for those of you who aren't American, a Wrist Rocket is a powerful slingshot, popular back in the 1970s, that can be used to hunt small game, or to create elaborate mischief). This young man decided to take me from my owner, which caused the man tremendous rage, but he dared not speak or object in any way. The young man wanted me to tutor him in the use of a Wrist Rocket.

The dream ended shortly afterward. It was a frightening look into a Service-to-Self existence.

Brittany

Eddie, that reminds me of the random "visions" I've seen in my head of STS worlds. There is such a complex heirarchy...quite a pain in the butt keeping up with status and titles, but it's everything to them. And if you were below someone, you were pretty much their
bi%ch and had to do whatever they wanted. I also noticed that there was very little color in this world that I saw. Almost everything was in shades of black and gray, with a few colors used only as embellishment and denotion of status. Strangely, though, quite a lot of people had red hair. I was awake when I saw these places. I don't know if it was just my imagination or what, but your words reminded me of it.
I had a dream lately that I finally located my birth parents. It was strange, seeing a mother that actually looked like me (I look nothing like my adoptive parents), though I saw no resemblance in myself to my birth father at all. Apparently they had had several more children since giving me up for adoption- a girl of about 12 and a little boy, about 5. There was some elaborate dream plot about a shopping mall- I was working as a security guard in the mall and this one store owner kept calling me and saying there was a tiger in his store, totally freaking out. I went to his store and got really exasperated because it was just a stuffed tiger and wasn't hurting anyone, but he couldn't seem to comprehend that it wasn't going to attack him.

I eventually met up with my parents and their children in the mall and the little boy looked at me and said something along the lines of "that is not your father." He had this angry look on his face, like he didn't want me to think I was good enough to be related to them. He said my last name was not my real last name, and I asked him what it was then. He mumbled something and I couldn't understand him, so I asked him to say it again. He said a name that started with the letter A, but I can't remember it. It was still hard to understand what he was saying. I asked him if he could spell the name, but I can't remember what he said. The name was something like Alaverth or Azareth or something like that...it started with either Al or Az and ended in th.

I ended up moving to California with my birth mom, into this city called Sunnydale or something like that. Part of the city was extremely beautiful, but the other half of it was really run down and almost completely abandoned, as if it had fallen into ruin. My mom lived in that part, in a crummy apartment building. As we got into the apartment it looked like a tiny, one room apartment, but then I realized I could go around a corner and the place was actually huge, with an exercise studio and everything. I was impressed by how big and nice it was.

Somehow the apartment building ended up being a prison as well as an apartment building (there was a prison on the bottom floors? It was weird...). Both men and women were apparently being kept indiscriminately in this prison. There was one young woman prisoner and a bunch of men prisoners suddenly attacked her and just started raping her right there. She was screaming for help but the guards were just ignoring it. Then suddenly I WAS the woman and I started screaming "Mommy! Help me!", then I woke up.

I'd really appreciate any opinions on this dream. It kind of has me stumped.
(01-12-2011, 01:05 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I'd really appreciate any opinions on this dream. It kind of has me stumped.

There is a city in California called Sunnyvale. It's in Silicon Valley; an upscale place. Real estate is quite expensive there; median single-family home price is something like $700K.

You can read up on it here:

Sunnyvale
hi ahktu,

meerie suggested i could ask about your take on what i had written in the in ear tone thread

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...3#pid26753

much appreciated HeartHeartHeart

Brittany

xlsander, this isn't exactly my area of expertise, but I do know that gut feelings are quite often right when it comes to situations like this. If you truly and intensely feel that someone is trying to contact you, it is very likely that they are (though of course, nothing is written in stone). As to the polarity of this presence, I would once again go with gut feelings. When you have these experiences, how do they make you feel inside?

Often when I encounter negative presences my stomach will clench up and I'll feel cold and uneasy. At times it has been absolute terror- it felt as if a beam of terror had been sent onto me and that was the only emotion I was capable of feeling. I was completely petrified, though I couldn't see anything around me that should have incited fear. Feelings of depression, hopelessness, despair and sudden drops in self esteem can also accompany such visits. Is this the kind of feeling you experience when your "visitors" come around?

I've had some positive encounters that I at first perceived to be negative just because it startled me and I wasn't used to that particular type of contact. Generally, though, positive contacts will not persist in any particular method if it causes you persistent fear or discomfort. Things can get downright bizarre, but there is always a discernable vibration of love at the back of the contact, even if it is designed to shock you or really grab your attention. Often when I am visited by positive entities I feel warmth, tingling, and comfort. Other times there is a solemn but wise feeling to the presence- like an old teacher. I'm just throwing random things out here because I'm not sure of the exact details of your experiences.

The most obvious way I could think of to commune with this presence is through meditation. I have a specific room set up in my mind where I speak with non-physical beings. Just set your intent and go. If that doesn't work for you, you could always consult a reliable psychic, get a dowsing, consult a tarot or whatever else might suit your fancy. There are plenty of people who can act as translators in such situations. If you want, I could try to do a reading for you myself, though I am still pretty novice. I've helped people connect to their guides before, though I'm not sure this is a similar situation.

As for protection, I would challenge any entity you come in contact with. My challenge is usually "I hail you in the name of the One Infinite Creator. Do you come in service to others?" or something similar. If challenged correctly, these entities cannot lie to you. For more complex methods of doing this, I would consult with fairyfarmgirl. She can likely also give you plenty of protection rituals that you could use to boost your aura. I tend to use crystals for such instances, but oils, herbs, incense, and whatever else works as well. I would certainly enter into any such situation with my wits about me, as even seemingly-benevolent beings can be wolves in sheep's clothing, but in my opinion there is no point in getting paranoid.

Personally, it does not sound to me like you are experiencing negative contact and whatever source is trying to speak with you could provide some interesting information, but ultimately I would follow your own heart as to what the best course of action would be.
Eddie, thanks for the link, though that place doesn't look similar to what I saw in my dream at all. I am wondering if the name is more of a metaphor, having to do with my "sunny side" or something.

Brittany

I woke up with a HUGE bruise on my leg...I don't even know where it came from. It hurts REAL bad...how do I keep beating myself up in my sleep? Confused
The process of individuation inevitably leads to initiation. Initiation also can cause night apprehensions, because the energized shadow is relatively free of the egos defenses at that time. People often mistake 'encounters with the self' as 'negative' or E.T. caused.
Quote: woke up with a HUGE bruise on my leg...I don't even know where it came from. It hurts REAL bad...how do I keep beating myself up in my sleep?

Take it from someone who knows don't rule out contact? Saw a UFO at 12 years old. Till the age of 35 I have woke up with all kinds of marks never connecting the sighting with the marks. Went to the Monroe Institute in 1995. The night I came home I was having a lucid dream and coming out I was confronted by a Grey saying I could not wake up yet. For the next 10 years I would have numerous experiences.

Brittany

Focus123, I've often thought of some sort of contact, but I really have almost none of the common symptoms. I've had a scant handful of alien dreams and woken up with some pretty weird marks (triangles and puncture marks and such), but it's nothing compared to what I've heard abductees talk about. I have no missing time, no weird bodily things like nosebleeds and such, no weird lights coming through my window. Not for lack of trying...I've begged them to take me up on their ships, but I guess it's the fact that I want it that keeps me from getting it. I can stand out in a cornfield and wave a flashlight around all night...it's no use. I've never even seen a UFO...seems like all wanderers are supposed to get UFO experiences. Makes me feel kind of left out. Sad
Quote:triangles and puncture marks and such

They are signs. And as for not being in there ships- the veil is thick.

Brittany

I had one dream about an abduction. I still remember it very clearly. It was rather terrifying at the time, but eventually it became one of my favorite dreams, as it was one of the very few dreams I've had where I got to go into a spaceship and see aliens, even if they were being mean. I never had a dream like that again...prolly cause the fact that I enjoyed it defeated the whole purpose. Lol.

If you check out post #35 in this thread, you can see a (rather hilarious) dream I had that involved UFOs, but no actual aliens.

Still, I've longed to experience things outside of my dreams- concrete things that aren't shrouded in layers of fog. I know SO many people who've seen UFOs, and had all these neat experiences, and I think "why not me?" I guess I'm just being selfish, though. Maybe I don't get any "proof" because I already firmly believe that aliens are out there, and pretty much always have believed it. My guides have told me it would "distract" me too much if I had those types of experiences, but I can't help being a little jealous of the people who do. I guess I'll just have to be happy with seeing ghosts and shadow people. Tongue
Quote:I still remember it very clearly. It was rather terrifying at the time, but eventually it became one of my favorite dreams, as it was one of the very few dreams I've had where I got to go into a spaceship and see aliens

I studied Kabbalah for 2 years. I met a friend who had a lucid dream where he was on a ship. He was from a different planet doing some type of work.He was approached by another being about a possible mission on a planet called Earth. The being stated he was from the Confederation of Planets. When I gave my friend the Ra Material he almost fell over.Said to me the Ego's in the organization(Kabbalah) would not accept it since they believed we were the only beings in the universe---ha. I wish I still had that exchange. Either way its little confirmations like this that gives us the courage to go forward and not think we are all going nuts.
(01-14-2011, 03:32 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Focus123, I've often thought of some sort of contact, but I really have almost none of the common symptoms. I've had a scant handful of alien dreams and woken up with some pretty weird marks (triangles and puncture marks and such), but it's nothing compared to what I've heard abductees talk about. I have no missing time, no weird bodily things like nosebleeds and such, no weird lights coming through my window. Not for lack of trying...I've begged them to take me up on their ships, but I guess it's the fact that I want it that keeps me from getting it. I can stand out in a cornfield and wave a flashlight around all night...it's no use. I've never even seen a UFO...seems like all wanderers are supposed to get UFO experiences. Makes me feel kind of left out. Sad

*raises hand* You're not the only one! I've never seen a UFO either. Course, with this silly veil thing, it's really hard to know for sure whether or not I'm a wanderer!

Brittany

Aaron, all I know is that I don't feel at home here. The longer I observe the way humans do things, the more insane it seems to me. Carla has often spoken about how Don was afraid of being swept up in the "insanity" of the world, and I think I can relate to him on that. And I know that every time I've looked up at the stars since I was a child, I've had a powerful longing deep in my chest. When I was little my parents told me there was no such thing as aliens that that made me feel so horrible inside. I knew they had to be real. I've always treasured dreams of UFOs and ETs, even if they weren't particularly peaceful dreams. But I've never seen a UFO or had an angel appear before me or some light beam into my head or anything like that. So at this point I'm really not sure. I'm guessing it doesn't really matter...in the end it's all the same thing, but it would be nice to see a UFO in waking reality just once...
Odd dream.

I'm on the sea shore standing on a long sandy beach, in the sea there are many small typhoons all making their way along the coast.
I'm just watching them.
I'm suddenly caught in one and spinning round and round. I close my eyes. The spinning fast sensation is something I've had in a few dreams..... in the past it's normally been associated with out of control and fear and I wake myself up.
This time I accepted it, my eyes were still shut I think but I could suddenly see bursts of very vivid rainbow arcs against a white background.
I then had a false awakening when I woke thinking what a strange dream, I picked something of the floor and stroked the cat - then woke again for real.

I have absolutely no clue what it means.

Brittany

I had such a long, hugely complex dream last night that I know at least 60% of it has been lost, simply because it was too much detail for me to remember at once. It seems like it came in a bunch of little spurts that weren't particularly related to each other.

One part was about me going into a very large clothing store in this downtown area full of shops. The clothes were really cool, but the lady that ran the store was creeping me out. The store had several floors, but you had to climb this absurd series of ladders to get to them- there weren't normal stairs. I was trying to climb up to the top floor, but the lady came over and kept bothering me, saying a bunch of weird stuff. When I spoke to her it seemed like she wasn't even listening to me. Then she pulled me off the ladder and tried to throw me over one of the railings. I was like "Hey! Watch it!" and she was just giving me this creepy smile. At that point I just wanted to get out of that store above all else.

I think I was in the same store during the next part of the dream, though it seemed like the bottom part of the store had turned into a restaurant. I was sitting at a table, having a coffee with some friends, and I looked over at this other table and saw this beautiful little girl. She looked Native American, with long, black hair and darker skin. I felt such an attachment to this child, and when she started walking over to me, smiling, I felt my heart leap with joy. She came over and said something that moved me greatly, though I can’t remember her words. I remember it had something to do with my being a wanderer. Then we began dancing, laughing and just being silly. I loved this little child more than anything, but suddenly she fell to the floor and just started dissolving, crumpling away into nothingness.

After this happened to the girl I got extremely sad and angry. I began grabbing glasses off of the tables and smashing them, screaming, in total agony. Seeing the little girl be taken from me like that seemed to destroy my sense of reason. I was on the warpath, destroying everything I could get my hands on. I remember a red-haired man showing up and saying something to me, but I can’t remember what my reaction to him was.

The next thing I remember I am with a woman and her two children. They reminded me a lot of the woman and children I dreamt of as being my birth mother and siblings the other night. The children especially looked almost identical- a little boy with brown hair and a strawberry-blonde-haired girl of about 12. The woman had dark hair this time instead of blonde. We were at a church service. I didn’t affiliate myself with their religion, but I was curious as to how they worshipped. It seemed like one of the more liberal sects of Christianity, and instead of one man preaching the entire time, different people got up and gave short talks.

During the service it was announced that I had a phone call. I answered my phone and it was my mom, telling me that I needed to come back to *their* church (very strict Christian church) so my soul could be saved. She was being very bossy, like she could force me to come back. I very firmly said “No. I am not going back there. I believe something different now.” My mom then called the woman with dark hair, who said some very rude things to her and hung up.

I also remember that a few other people and I were putting layers of thick, silver paint on some very large object. Not sure what that had to do with anything.

There was also a part where I was at work, though it seemed like my kitchen and the small hallway that contains the restrooms had somehow merged. I was cooking a hot dog because I was hungry, and this little girl came up and said “I’m so hungry.” So I gave her the hot dog. Then several other people came up and said they were hungry, too. I realized that I had a lot of food, and I got really excited that I would be able to cook for all of these hungry people. I loved the happy look on their face when I gave them food. The rest of that part is really foggy, but it seems like somebody ended up trying to keep me from serving food, which made me upset, and somehow we all ended up in a forest...that part of the dream seems to just be gone.

All I know is that several times in these dreams I experienced moments of pure joy that were somehow rudely interrupted. If I could figure out what the connecting source between these interruptions is, I suppose it would show me something I am doing in my life that is keeping me from being able to enjoy life to its fullest.
Deekun, I've never experienced a spinning like that, though all I could associate it with is a chaotic time in life. I've often dreamed of tornadoes that had similar implications. The fact that you accepted it could mean that you are finding the joy in stressful situations in life, which I would say is a good thing.
I had an interesting dream last night. Some of you might have seen a recent news item, to the effect that scientists have discovered that thunderstorms create anti-matter showers (radiating outwards from the atmosphere), and that said scientists as yet can offer no explanation for this. My dream concerns this phenomenon.

In the dream, I was with my cousin Hugh in some small town. We were walking up the street to go to a local brewpub to have a few beers. In the context of the dream, the town was a university town, and I had gone back to school to pursue a post-graduate degree in physics.

We arrived at the brewpub and walked in. Since it was a university town, the host was requiring everyone entering the pub to show IDs, and I had to do so even though I am 51 years old and obviously not underage. I pulled out my driver's license and also my university ID, which showed that I was a graduate student in physics. Two fellows who were bellied up to the bar apparently also were physics students or professors (although I didn't know them), and were discussing the mystery of the thunderstorm-antimatter connection. I joined in the discussion.

As I am not, in waking life, a physicist, I have no idea whether what I told them is correct, or makes sense, but I will repeat it here. I said, "The Earth's magnetosphere insulates the earth from the huge electrical flux emanating from the sun. As such, it acts like a PNP (positive-negative-positve) transistor; the voltage potential between the earth's surface and the solar wind starts out huge, decreases along an exponential curve until it reaches the outer surface of the magnetosphere, then shows an enormous spike upward; beyond the outer edge of the magnetosphere, it again decreases along an exponential curve. During a thunderstorm, the warm water vapor (along with dust and atmospheric ions) rises up far enough through the atmosphere to breach the insulation of the magnetosphere and complete the circuit; the result is a ground-to-cloud-to-space electrical discharge across the transistor."

At that time the barkeep handed us our pints of beer, and we decided to go down to a lower room in the pub. To do so, we had to climb down through an odd contraption that was like a cross between a ladder and a lifeguard's chair.....quite a feat while carrying a pint of ale. I managed to make it down, but my cousin thought better of it and didn't descend. After waiting for him for a while, I climbed back out to look for him, but he had apparently left the pub...so I followed. On the way out, I leaned over to the physicists and said, "The resultant discharge deionizes monopole protons in the solar wind, and this is what causes the anti-matter shower."

Brittany

Wow, Eddie. That sounded like another language. I can't believe that stuff actually makes sense to some people. Tongue

fairyfarmgirl

Eddie:

Investigate some sacred geometry. I really have found Charles Gilchrist to have some illustrative conceptualizations to what I am learning. Amazing multiverse we live in. C'est n'est pas.

Beer is a fermented drink originally meant to be very mildly alcholic like Kombucha tea is and extremely good for the body, mind and soul connectivity.

I have moments of genui- like clarity like yours as well. As an aside I will add that in order to earn my university degree I literally had to hire a tutor to coach me to the tests in basic Algerbra. Thankfully, I was a history major so a C in basic algebra was all I needed to earn a degree. LOL a lot like underwater basketweaving. Interesting but not much use in every day life to make the daily bread. Smile

I Bless you with Love--

fairyfarmgirl

[attachment=309]
flower of life
(01-17-2011, 10:17 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]Eddie:

Investigate some sacred geometry. I really have found Charles Gilchrist to have some illustrative conceptualizations to what I am learning. Amazing multiverse we live in. C'est n'est pas.

I'll check it out when I can. Might take me a couple of weeks as I'm in the midst of a bunch of stuff now.

Beer is a fermented drink originally meant to be very mildly alcholic like Kombucha tea is and extremely good for the body, mind and soul connectivity.

In that case I should be as tight as a drum; I was the president of a beer club for years.
Cool

I have moments of genui- like clarity like yours as well. As an aside I will add that in order to earn my university degree I literally had to hire a tutor to coach me to the tests in basic Algerbra. Thankfully, I was a history major so a C in basic algebra was all I needed to earn a degree. LOL a lot like underwater basketweaving. Interesting but not much use in every day life to make the daily bread. Smile

I was always good at math and Newtonian physics, but electronics and magnetism are a mystery to me, which is why I'm not qualified to evaluate my own dream here. Confused

I Bless you with Love--

fairyfarmgirl

Thanks.

flower of life

Brittany

Had a rather awful dream last night. I dreamed the government chalked up some false charges against my dad because they wanted him executed for some reason. My family and I had tangible evidence that he was innocent, but no one would even look at it. All the lawyers and such were completely ignoring us, and I was very upset. I didn't want my dad to die, especially for no reason.

I also remember I dreamed walking into a bookstore and I saw a book titled "Signs of the Apocalypse" with a very pretty cover. I was going to pick it up, but some other random stuff happened and I never got the chance.
I dreamed that the expression of anger and violence is soon to come to an end, replaced by forgiveness, compassion, and understanding. I awoke seeing a larger picture of the unity of all things, no longer able to hold disdain for my dark brothers, for they each play the part they must play. I accept and forgive them and love them as I do all.
(01-18-2011, 03:02 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]I dreamed that the expression of anger and violence is soon to come to an end, replaced by forgiveness, compassion, and understanding. I awoke seeing a larger picture of the unity of all things, no longer able to hold disdain for my dark brothers, for they each play the part they must play. I accept and forgive them and love them as I do all.

I love this dream.

My mentor/Gaia recently said to me, "As you go through this process you will truly understand what compassion, forgiveness, and understanding are." :exclamation:
I didn't mention it, but I guess I will. I also saw conventional weaponry like rockets, missiles, grenades etc, becoming duds or ineffective.
(01-18-2011, 04:17 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't mention it, but I guess I will. I also saw conventional weaponry like rockets, missiles, grenades etc, becoming duds or ineffective.

Peregrinus: You might be interested in this interview of Laura Eisenhower, in which she predicts that Unity Consciousness will collapse the military-industrial complex. (note: sound quality is poor and rather shrill)

Laura Eisenhower on Exopolitics Radio