Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had a dream last night that harvest was on earth, and the whole sky turned white, I was lifted up into the air by this beautiful white light. I then became lucid, and saw through my eyes a beautiful land of bright white light. I'm not queit sure of what it was, possibly a glimpse of 4th density positive, not sure!
i woke up a few times throughout the night last night bc of nightmares & everytime i woke up i was really sweaty. they were all about the sea level rising
I had a dream of people washing their genitals of soap very excessively while being enraged. I think it implied that I see most people as sexually and energetically suppressed.
I had a pretty nerveracking experience the other night. I woke up where I felt a bit of anxiety, almost like a presence was in the room. Earlier in the day, the woman I'm seeing sent me a text to make sure everything was ok. When I asked her why, she said she felt something weird almost as if there was someone in my house as she was there while I was at work.

I was reminded of this when I woke up so I tried to imagine myself surrounded by white light. I then kept trying to surround the room with this light but I was having difficulty completing the circle. All of a sudden I felt as if I was pulled into a dream. In this dream, the woman and I were walking down a road rolling this huge circular stone which I said was our ball of light. All of a sudden, she said "you don't get it, this is a message from the gods" I told her that it was all in her head. Suddenly I had this rush of negative energy rush come at me and all I saw was the word negative and I found myself in a full blown sleep paralyzation. I couldn't yell even though my mouth was moving. I could feel the woman's foot next to mine but I couldn't move it. I was finally able to wake enough to move and I woke her up to tell her about it.

She was quite surprised because at the same moment, she thought I had walked into the room even though she could feel my foot. She heard the foot steps and everything but was confused because she could still feel me next to her. This definitely rattled us both for a while before falling back asleep.
I remember a sprinkler that was splashing out water on a hot day. And a children's shed of red plastic. It was taking up space on a slab of concrete. I was looking for a bathroom in a car. I went ice-skating barefoot on ice. It was barely cold. I flew an airplane. I flew a spacecraft. I was in a room full of keys. There was a teacher there and we were taking a simple math. I had already done Calculus, and was going back to remedial math. I think there was going to be an alien invasion. One pilot flew up high into space where the loss of air caused him to take short breaths and he could fight for another 24 hours in his spacecraft. Supposedly they could fly in the atmosphere too.

The only freaky dream I remember was when a robot injected liquid soap into my veins, and I spasmed and woke up gasping.
(09-12-2014, 07:36 AM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]I had a pretty nerveracking experience the other night. I woke up where I felt a bit of anxiety, almost like a presence was in the room. Earlier in the day, the woman I'm seeing sent me a text to make sure everything was ok. When I asked her why, she said she felt something weird almost as if there was someone in my house as she was there while I was at work.

I was reminded of this when I woke up so I tried to imagine myself surrounded by white light. I then kept trying to surround the room with this light but I was having difficulty completing the circle. All of a sudden I felt as if I was pulled into a dream. In this dream, the woman and I were walking down a road rolling this huge circular stone which I said was our ball of light. All of a sudden, she said "you don't get it, this is a message from the gods" I told her that it was all in her head. Suddenly I had this rush of negative energy rush come at me and all I saw was the word negative and I found myself in a full blown sleep paralyzation. I couldn't yell even though my mouth was moving. I could feel the woman's foot next to mine but I couldn't move it. I was finally able to wake enough to move and I woke her up to tell her about it.

She was quite surprised because at the same moment, she thought I had walked into the room even though she could feel my foot. She heard the foot steps and everything but was confused because she could still feel me next to her. This definitely rattled us both for a while before falling back asleep.

Ah, the age old tale of forces of light coming together and alerting, as Carla says, "the loyal opposition". Don't be scared, laugh at them and know they can't do a thing. BigSmile

Also maybe burn some sage, and since you palpably felt the presence within the home maybe do Ra's salt cleansing? Sage might be enough. It usually is for me.
(09-12-2014, 11:32 AM)Jade Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2014, 07:36 AM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]I had a pretty nerveracking experience the other night. I woke up where I felt a bit of anxiety, almost like a presence was in the room. Earlier in the day, the woman I'm seeing sent me a text to make sure everything was ok. When I asked her why, she said she felt something weird almost as if there was someone in my house as she was there while I was at work.

Ah, the age old tale of forces of light coming together and alerting, as Carla says, "the loyal opposition". Don't be scared, laugh at them and know they can't do a thing. BigSmile

Also maybe burn some sage, and since you palpably felt the presence within the home maybe do Ra's salt cleansing? Sage might be enough. It usually is for me.

I performed a smudge last week or maybe week before because I felt a presence but maybe I need to do the salt cleansing also. It was definitely an eye opening experience.
I don't think you can bless or perform cleansing rituals too often in one's own home. Good luck, you too are strong together, there's really nothing to worry about at all.

Your post keeps jogging visual memories back of a dream I had (posted somewhere in this thread!) Let me see if I can find it...

Quote:I had a terrible, no-good, nightmare last night!

In my dream, my husband and I both woke up in the middle of the night, and my memories were the same of going to sleep the evening before. However, it was winter when we woke up. Something had happened in the neighborhood where the police were going around fingerprinting the outsides of peoples' houses, however we paid them little attention when they got to us. My husband seemed like he had something to say to me, but he stopped himself, but a lady/friend of his (no real life person was in this role) arrived, and asked, "Did you do it?" He sighed, as if the jig was up, and told me that our relationship was over.

I broke. This has never even been a consideration in our relationship, we're pretty certainly what would be considered twins, and spend 98% of our waking time together cohabitating brilliantly. I became a sniveling, petulant, confused mess, and he acted as if I shouldn't be surprised. He said we had been growing apart. At another point in my fury of "why!"s he offered that he was homosexual as an excuse, but neither of us bought it. I was so floored and crazed and in the dream I knew that if I wanted to change his mind, I was definitely not going to do it the way I was behaving, but I couldn't help myself or my emotions. At one point even I recall looking into a mirror, and telling myself, "Well, this certainly is a difficult catalyst." but that only bought me a moment's worth of comfort, because I broke down again in utter despair. I eventually vocalized/cried out IRL which woke myself up. I didn't even have the instinct to wake him for comfort, in my twilight I told myself, "You go back to sleep and you just tell him no, it's not going to happen!" I don't recall anything from falling back asleep, however.

My husband helped hash it out with me a bit. He pointed out that it was probably an empathetic link with a Facebook friend of mine, who I actually grew up directly across the street from. I think of him often because he's one of the more awake people I know IRL, so I doubt it was a coincidence that we spent 10 years across the street from each other in our early lives. Anyway, yesterday he posted on his status that he was confused and reaching out because when he got home from work, his house was empty (no girlfriend, she had taken her small son and her new dog as well) and when he got ahold of her she said she was out of state but acting like nothing was wrong or different. She had severed ties and was lying to her family about her whereabouts as well, so he was just dumbstruck. My husband also rationalized that the reason dream-him couldn't give a good reason as to why it was over, was because there are no real reasons we would ever separate. Aww. He's been rickrolling me all morning to insist his love to me.

Still not sure why the police were dusting for fingerprints outside the house, in the middle of the night, in the middle of winter. At one point in the dream we went looking for them on the inside, and by wiping flour/powder along the base of the windows, we could somehow draw the shape of the fingerprints out from inside the house, because of whatever process the cops were using. There were tons of them, but it didn't faze us. We did inspect them intently, though.

Hmm.... interesting, slightly different than I was remembering. I just kept getting the image in my head of when we were dusting around the windowsill for fingerprints, which made me think of the salt cleansing.
This dream I had a couple of nights ago was so lucid I thought I would share it here. It seemed to be influenced by 3 sci fi films, Divergent,(which I had watched last week) Matrix 2 Reloaded and Terminator 2 Judgement Day (matrix 2 being my fave film of all time).

I am in a suburban environment with the usual rows of homes and grass verges between them and the footpath/road. It is dusk and the faint glow of the recent sunset allows for sufficient vision. Everything seems unusually quite though, I look across from a T-junction and see a small wooded area. I notice the leaves are not moving, there is no wind similar to what you would experience before a storm. I notice a typically English red phone box and decide to go into it so I can write some personal insights about 'the source'. It seemed that this was one of my routines that when ever I had thoughts about it, I would write them into my note book app in my smart phone. Bizarrely I felt the phone box was a private or secure location to do this. My insight referred to self healing and immediately after typing this into my phone I received a text, it read something like "We know what you are doing". I intuited straight away that the City and the surrounding suburbs in which I was situated were about to be 'locked down'. I also realised that every data or communication device was secretly connected to central government. I came out of the phone box and came across 2 other people confused by a strange text message they had also received. They were different to mine but I knew the meaning or purpose of them and I thought it best not to share my suspicion of what they meant due to possible infringement. I merely acknowledged that I had received a strange text also. On my own I walked up the street thinking how I could get out of the area when I was confronted by a stranger. About 10 metres in front of me they said "We know you have called upon your higher self but how did you call your healer self?". Instantly I identified this stranger as an "Agent" (i.e. Matrix film) and replied "This is just one diamond and I have many more diamonds to call at will". The agent immediately started towards me so I turned to run. I looked over my shoulder and noticed there were now 2 men running after me. (I cant be sure but I think they were the 2 people I saw earlier that showed me their text messages) I started to jump garden fences and walls and noticed they were still on my trail when I realised I could call upon 'the diamonds'. Basically the diamond was a metaphor to mean that any power or ability I thought of, I would instantly be able to manifest, (i.e. Divergent) so my first thought was to run through the fences and walls instead of jumping over them. However there was a catch to this as when I looked over my shoulder again expecting to have gained some distance from the 2 agents I noticed they were also running through the fences and walls. I realised that whenever I called upon a diamond, they would also be able to use the same ability that I had summoned or conceived of using. I decided to raise the bar and shot up into the sky. I looked down when I was about 3 times the height of the nearby trees to see if they would do the same and noticed there was now 3 of them, the third agent was a female.

This was the first time in the dream I recall feeling any emotion. Suddenly I had doubt about my ability to escape and this doubt prevented me from flying as I wished, instead I remained there just hovering. As the agents flew closer to me I thought "stop being scared they are getting closer" and that released me from this hovering position. That was when the fun began!

It seemed I was flying around for ages getting better and better at it as I raised and lowered my altitude and speed and in my distraction was soon surrounded by the agents high up. Doh! I had forgot all about why I was flying in the first place and while having fun they had encircled me.

This is where 'Terminator 2' came into play. The original agent that questioned me fired a metal spike straight from his arm and into my chest. As I watched it enter me I thought "I cannot be killed" and instead I took control of the spike and had it go through me, bend round and go straight into the chest of the second agent. I remember his "urrgg" sound, however he could not be killed either as I had thought of it. Then he fired something at me but I cant remember what it was, I only remember freezing it before it hit me. Before long all 4 of us were tied up like a game of twister, and it was like a stalemate.

This is what made the whole dream lucid and worth sharing.

I suddenly realised that I was dreaming and thought to myself "what is the meaning of all this?"

A Bingo! realisation came to me when I suggested to myself that I was running away from myself and it was a pointless exercise in doing so. That realisation woke me up and I was tingling from the experience!

It was 2.30am when I awoke and immediately grabbed my phone, opened my 'audio record app' and spent nearly 18 minutes reciting the dream into it. Afterwards I realised that this seemed the best way to record my dreams when I remember them. Much less effort than groping for a pen and notebook lol.
i was in a movie theater, by myself, watching a movie then lots of people started showing up about half-way thru the movie so i decided to leave. i think i may have been watching lotr. as i was leaving the theater i noticed there was a leak in the roof then when i got into the main lobby area of the place some1 that worked there looked at his watch & said something like 'only 15 more minutes til the storm at 5' then i went outside & some scary things happened, that i'd rather not share, then i realized i was dreaming. right after realizing it i thought, "whoever has given me this dream...i don't forgive u" (i thought it knowing i was more than likely the one responsible) then right after thinking this tons of rain starts hitting me in the face so hard that it's going in my mouth. i started walking then before too long the rain stops & i'm emerging from what felt like a forest to see a baseball game happening at night under lights. the teams were in uniforms & 1 was light blue & i think the other was red. then one of the players looks at me & starts talking to me like i'm a video camera & like he's malcolm from malcolm in the middle. it's unfortunate i can't remember anything he said. i woke up while he was talking then looked at the clock & it was 2mins til 5:00 which made me raise my eyebrow bc i've been waking at the top of the hour a lot recently so the 2mins before was weird

in another part i saw my new kitty maui. the previous cat i had was chasing her around outside
In my dreamtimes, I have a habit of collecting animals. Little white ones usually, dogs and ducks and bunnies and stuff. So sometimes when I'm in a 'typical' dream state, I have residual anxiety about the care of all of the animals I have taken on, that I am now neglecting as I'm not giving them my current attention. Most of the time they disappear into my basement and then I worry about what has happened to them.

Well, two nights ago, a cat came up from the basement. I recognized him as Timmy, a gray tabby that we had to very sadly surrender after my grandma got sick and we had to move in with her. He was very dark slate gray, and he jumped on the bed and rubbed up against me very affectionately, with that almost aggressive affection cats give (rubbing me with his teeth on my face). It was a very happy interaction. His fur was very velvety. Upon waking I remembered a dream from several months ago with a slate gray cat on my bed, who turned into a mythical looking lion, who also had velvety fur. I'm pretty sure my feline guardian wants back in my life... worried about my dog's state of mind (he's currently in a depressed mood) but he and Timmy were actually very close. Cats! I'm seriously more a dog person but when I was younger I had some readings done by a very accurate psychic, and one of her insights that stuck with me was that I had a cat that was trying to get into my life. It was a few years later I finally got Timmy. We had a couple cats when I was very little but my mom was allergic, so I was never very close to them, except a couple strays I adopted for a while.
(10-05-2014, 11:26 AM)Jade Wrote: [ -> ]In my dreamtimes, I have a habit of collecting animals. Little white ones usually, dogs and ducks and bunnies and stuff. So sometimes when I'm in a 'typical' dream state, I have residual anxiety about the care of all of the animals I have taken on, that I am now neglecting as I'm not giving them my current attention. Most of the time they disappear into my basement and then I worry about what has happened to them.

Well, two nights ago, a cat came up from the basement. I recognized him as Timmy, a gray tabby that we had to very sadly surrender after my grandma got sick and we had to move in with her. He was very dark slate gray, and he jumped on the bed and rubbed up against me very affectionately, with that almost aggressive affection cats give (rubbing me with his teeth on my face). It was a very happy interaction. His fur was very velvety. Upon waking I remembered a dream from several months ago with a slate gray cat on my bed, who turned into a mythical looking lion, who also had velvety fur. I'm pretty sure my feline guardian wants back in my life... worried about my dog's state of mind (he's currently in a depressed mood) but he and Timmy were actually very close. Cats! I'm seriously more a dog person but when I was younger I had some readings done by a very accurate psychic, and one of her insights that stuck with me was that I had a cat that was trying to get into my life. It was a few years later I finally got Timmy. We had a couple cats when I was very little but my mom was allergic, so I was never very close to them, except a couple strays I adopted for a while.

maybe a cat is just what your dog needs Smile

cats are so awesome!!!!!!! i've been seeing maui in my dreamland practically every night since i got her. in one from the other night she had a human-like face & in the dream i assumed it meant she was a sphinx. i wonder if she's seeing me in her dreamland & what all i'm doing there. & i wonder if animals interpret their dreams...

i'm reminded of this post:

(08-07-2014, 02:33 AM)Cat sleeps on him at night Wrote: [ -> ]I've had a few experiences which have had experiential validation in this dimension. One involves the cat that sleeps on me, Callie. We found her and her sister as strays at my father-in-law's retirement community. We were reluctant to take them in as we already had a dog and were afraid he would not accept them. We tried to place them with another family but no one would take the both sisters and my wife refused to split them up so I agreed to keep them.

After they settled in, Callie did not seem to like me much at first - she ran from me and didn't seem to want to come near me. A couple of months after coming to live with us, Callie got very sick (we think she swallowed a lost ibuprofen tablet or something else toxic to her.) We took her to the animal hospital and were not sure she would make it.

One night while she was there, I was meditating and thinking about her and apparently contacted her. She said to me, "I know you didn't want cats, but thanks for giving us a home." I replied, "You're welcome, I hope you get better." Shortly afterwards she did get well and has been following me around and sleeping on me ever since.

in last night's dream i saw molly ringwald & she looked exactly like she did in the breakfast club movie
Funny this talk about cats.

A couple of nights ago I dreamed of a cartoony-realistic yellow anthro cougar or panther that was teaching a class. I was in the class and was excited to be taught by him.
i was driving a couple people i know somewhere & for some reason unknown to me i decided to try & drive thru something i think was quicksand...i almost made it thru & i heard tons of cheering but then at the last moment the car doesn't make it out, the cheering abruptly ends, & we're going under. the car starts filling up & we can't get out then we couldn't breathe & everything goes black then the next thing we know we're out, like it never happened, & we were all like, 'HOW DID WE GET OUT OF THAT??' & we knew some kind of divine intervention had occurred & we couldn't stop laughing about it

in another part leonardo dicaprio and ben affleck were featured. they were best friends & leonardo had a massive light blue house that was bigger than any house i've ever seen - or even imagined
i had a 3 hour long lucid dream last night. i stay lucid if i don't try to control anything i've discovered
last night i dreamed that graham elliot from the 'master chef' show was making me a chili dog...i've never had a chili dog before
(10-18-2014, 04:11 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]last night i dreamed that graham elliot from the 'master chef' show was making me a chili dog...i've never had a chili dog before

They're Sonic the Hedgehog's favorite food.
I jumped out of my window and walked in the back garden. I looked at the stars and saw one that caught my eye, so i pulled the space/time to it, things got fairly fast and i grew worried that i was to far away and woke up.
tl,dr: edward snowden made it into my dreamland again

i was at some gathering at some house near one of my houses from my childhood & i asked some guy that idk if i could take this little white dog off of a leash & he said no then i did it anyway when no1 was looking & then said a quick goodbye to every1 that was in the room i was in & left before any1 noticed i had unleashed the dog. edward wasn't in that room & i got a vision of him in another room standing there in disbelief that i didn't say bye to him - & i was surprised about it myself. i started running home & at 1st i couldn't run fast at all but eventually picked up a lot of speed. i remember passing a kfc on the run home
(10-19-2014, 07:17 AM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I jumped out of my window and walked in the back garden. I looked at the stars and saw one that caught my eye, so i pulled the space/time to it, things got fairly fast and i grew worried that i was to far away and woke up.

I get scared in dreams too when I am far away from Earth. Or around a large planet like Jupiter, afraid of falling in. I also am afraid when I'm outside of a large star, again afraid of falling in.

Someone teaches OBEs that has their students go into the sun when they're out of body, as a lesson that nothing can hurt them. It must be bright though.
i didn't plan on sharing this one but i just now saw that tom bergeron made it in the news today so the coinky/synchronicity made me want to share

this morning i had one of those dreams where i was absolutely certain i wasn't dreaming. 0% lucid. & in the dream i was riding in a car with my mom & in the dashboard area i saw a little tiny picture of tom bergeron from afv then i saw the picture of him vanish then i was like 'fuuuuugde, i just hallucinated' then i wondered if i should tell anyone then i woke up
Smile

So Jade and isis's themes made their way into my dreams last night. I was in my parent's basement and there was a white dog. Within the dream I was thinking about what isis said about not attempting to control dreams to remain lucid. I wasn't lucid..but it's just funny that in a dream I was thinking about dreaming. Wouldn't be the first time!
i had a funny one this morning. i was in a restaurant & seeing a couple then i hear one say to the other, "i'm gonna ask" then he says, to no1 in particular, "who is the internet?"

then i explained it to him then when i showed him that u could play games on it he said, "u don't have to put quarter in it?"
in a part of my dream this morning i saw on the breaking news that there was a spaceship flying low around earth so that everyone could see it

in another part i was looking at this lady that i thought looked a lot like christian bale then i hear christian's voice come out of "her" & he said "she recognized me" then he ran off
I went to back sleep this morning after saying bye to my girlfriend (she had to work early today) and had a weird dream.

In the dream we were back at the place her parents had rented in the mountains of North Carolina where we had spent a week in September, but instead of being there with her parents we were there with my dad and step-mother who I haven't seen since 2008. I don't remember much about the beginning of the dream except for this vague feeling that we were hiding out at the house to avoid a military draft.

I got into an argument with my dad and stormed off into the woods, and while I was out there I saw a bear. I was just watching the bear go about it's business when my dad came out to apologize. He saw the bear and immediately freaked out and made a run for it. The bear saw him run and gave chase and I made a run for it too since the bear was coming my way. We got inside and closed the door and the bear left for a bit since it couldn't open the door.

After a while we saw that the bear was coming back, it was coming across the lake in a canoe! What's more it was wearing human hands, like it had torn the hands off someone and was wearing them like a pair of gloves, which allowed it to open the door. The bear came inside and even though it actually seemed to be quite calm we were all still very scared of it and ran outside, though the bear managed to take a swipe at my dad. We tried a number of thing to get the bear to leave us alone and go back to the woods but it would always keep coming back. It was mostly me dealing with the bear since my dad was terrified of it and had locked himself indoors.

At one point I was talking to the bear and trying to get it to understand that we didn't feel comfortable with it around but it didn't seem to understand what I was saying. At that point my girlfriend and I weren't really as scared of the bear anymore, it was more like "man, why won't he just leave us alone?" While I was talking to the bear it went up to my gf and gave her a hug and I was like "uh I don't think you should be doing that" and she went "huh? oh right" lol. And this conservative christian guy popped outta nowhere and claimed it was her fault the bear was so interested in us.

I found a football and thought if I tossed it out into the woods the bear would follow it out there, but he just picked it up and tossed it back, so the last part of the dream was me tossing a football back and forth with the bear lol (and this felt very real, I can still feel the texture of the football).

MEANWHILE this older Japanese lady came by the house. She was some kind of official looking for draft dodgers. She found my dad in the house and asked why he wasn't enlisted in the Imperial Japanese Navy and my dad told her that he had been sent home after he was wounded, pointing to the scratch the bear gave him as proof. The lady accepted this and left, and I think it was a good thing I was outside playing football with the bear, otherwise I would have been drafted.

Very strange dream, but I remembered it very clearly which is rare for me.
I dreamed there was a nightcrawler that looked like a wasp that killed a cat. When I grabbed the cat it turned into an air conditioner. We loaded it onto the hood of an 18-wheeler, but the guy refused to take it. Saying that we had to have it boxed up by Wednesday.
Last night I dreamed that I had this pump on my chest, that helped control my lungs. I realized it quite late in the dream and was trying to learn how to/incorporate the pump into my every day actions. I was actually only operating on 3% energy/oxygen levels when I found the pump.

Pretty sure it was symbolic of expending energy through the heart chakra without proper clearing of the lower chakras (correctly using the "pump"), which I'm sure is what is contributing to my fatigue.

Very soon after I learned about my chest-pump in my dream, in real life, our neighborhood bluejay came screeching in to the feeder, as he likes to do, and woke me up (with a beautiful show, no complaints!)
I had a dream where I was at a public pool and I went up on the 10 meter high diving board. I was very confident while climbing up there but once I got to the top it felt much higher than 10 feet. I got very anxious and very afraid of jumping into the water from that height so I started thinking of ways I could get down. I couldn't climb back down the stairs because, according to dream logic, it was illegal and I would be arrested if I did that. Meanwhile my friends were shouting at me that I could do it and that they believed in me, etc. I didn't believe in me though and I thought "there has to be some way I can get out of this," and that thought was so powerful that I realized I was in a dream and woke up instantly.

My first reaction on waking up was disappointment, I should have just jumped! And then I realized that this was a memory from when I was younger, somewhere between 8-10 years old maybe? I had climbed up on the high diving board and had gotten scared and climbed back down, which was a huge faux pas. I remember being very embarrassed and it was a while before I tried that again.

The thing that I got from the dream was that when I woke up, the anxiety dissipated immediately, and I realize I don't get that anxious about things anymore. If I was in that situation these day I would probably just jump. the other thing I realized is that my friends and family really do believe in me, which is something I've always had trouble accepting.
i remember my 1st time on a high diving board. i was scared to death. a friend of mine was all full of confidence & not scared at all & volunteered to go before me. i envied her for not being afraid. then we she got up there she got hilariously scared. she very slowly made her way to the end of the board then stood there for what seemed like 10 mins while every1 in line, other than me, was screaming at her to hurry - i was just laughing my ass off. then when i got up there i was like wow no wonder she was so scared...it really does seem much higher once u get up there lol. it took everything in me to make myself jump but i did it quickly bc i didn't want people screaming at me
I've been having trouble sleeping through the night lately, but last night I managed to sleep the whole night through and I had a very vivid and involved dream. It seemed like one continuous dream.

I remembered it clearly when I woke up but now it's all foggy. The theme was clearing the 'dream neighbourhood,' in which a lot of my dreams take place, from these 'bad guys' who I dream about a lot (shadow aspects of myself). I have had many dreams where they are chasing me and I am afraid of them because they seem more powerful than I am, but this time I had help from friends and managed turn the tables somewhat.

There was one very clear scene that stuck with me. We had left some items on the table outside (it was our shoes for some reason) and we couldn't go out to get them because it was dark and these stealthy black creatures that almost looked like a cross between a bear and a dog were prowling around out there. One of them sneakily grabbed a pair of shoes of the table and we were worried that they would take them all cause that would be really bad for some reason.

Suddenly this glowing 12 foot tall woman appeared outside. She was wearing a white robe and had pale red hair (almost pinkish). She picked up the shoes and handed them to us through the window. I was totally in awe of her and went outside since I was no longer afraid with her there. I shouted "You're so beautiful!" I couldn't help it, I was seriously blown away. She just gave me this grin like I was being silly and said "So are you," and left.

I woke up feeling really happy.