Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dreamt that the moon was huge in the sky - 10 times its usual size. Suddenly all these lights started streaming out of the top of it. Then wormholes like the norway spiral started forming in the sky. The moon began moving, as though it were being pulled by something. Then it disappeared into a worm hole.

Brittany

(01-18-2011, 03:02 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]I dreamed that the expression of anger and violence is soon to come to an end, replaced by forgiveness, compassion, and understanding. I awoke seeing a larger picture of the unity of all things, no longer able to hold disdain for my dark brothers, for they each play the part they must play. I accept and forgive them and love them as I do all.

I pray for this to happen every day. Smile
(01-18-2011, 04:25 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]Laura Eisenhower on Exopolitics Radio

Eddie, thanks so much for posting this link. This was so helpful to me...thank you thank you!

Brittany

Last night I dreamed I was a 12-year-old boy and Tom Cruise was trying to kidnap me. Seriously. XD

I was like GTFO! DO NOT WANT!!!!! Lol

Meerie

Hehehe... I once dreamt that I killed Tom Cruise. At the time I took it as a positive sign, like eliminating the actor in me / the fake me and getting more real if you know what I mean...
Tom Cruise to me is of the fakest people on the planet, totally brainwashed by this abominable organization he belongs to.

Brittany

Lol...maybe Tom Cruise is the universal symbol for negative forces. Tongue

I've noticed that I've been dreaming in pure concepts more and more...that there is very little visual information to relay- it is more just entering a deep state of awareness. The sights my eyes do behold are beyond description and make very little sense in terms of waking reality. At times I hear a voice narrating the concepts I experience, though, once again, the words don't make so much sense in this reality. It's pretty cool, but it almost makes me miss the story dreams I'm used to having.

fairyfarmgirl

Meerie: I bless Tom Cruise with Love, let the lessons he is learning enrich us all.

Ahktu: I think you are on to something as Tom Cruise is a verifiable example of the power of mind control. Quietly many people see him as a lost soul (not in a romantic sense either).

The dreams I am having lately has been more timeline healing dreams (more horrifying scenes link my previous post and the sending of light into the situation). The work that I am doing in the dreams is becoming evident in the present as time is a continuum.

The guides that I communicate with have indicated that the timelines are collapsing and this is an opportunity to create an expanding shift through forgiveness and love and compassion and integration. That which is negative must be acknowledge with gratitude and then integrated. Integration of lessons seems to be the theme I am working with at this time (and across other times).

I Bless you with Love--

fairyfarmgirl
(01-15-2011, 06:40 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Aaron, all I know is that I don't feel at home here. The longer I observe the way humans do things, the more insane it seems to me. Carla has often spoken about how Don was afraid of being swept up in the "insanity" of the world, and I think I can relate to him on that. And I know that every time I've looked up at the stars since I was a child, I've had a powerful longing deep in my chest. When I was little my parents told me there was no such thing as aliens that that made me feel so horrible inside. I knew they had to be real. I've always treasured dreams of UFOs and ETs, even if they weren't particularly peaceful dreams. But I've never seen a UFO or had an angel appear before me or some light beam into my head or anything like that. So at this point I'm really not sure. I'm guessing it doesn't really matter...in the end it's all the same thing, but it would be nice to see a UFO in waking reality just once...

All I can tell you is what I'm beginning to discover myself. Like that line in the Lynyrd Skynyrd song "Simple Man" that goes: "All that you need is in your soul." Home, or the potential for home, is inside you. Because you are the universe, home is wherever you are. "Home is where the heart is. If your heart is there, it's home." I can relate to you in seeing the insanity of the way we do things on this planet. But maybe seeing these beings as other-selves is the worthy challenge you've set yourself up with? Look down... you're human too!

Maybe if you really want to see a UFO in waking life, you can send your intentions to the universe, remembering that because it's an event orchestrated by the higher self, it's going to contain a surprise lesson for you that your conscious ego self can't apprehend now. That way, you balance the distortions of selfishness that arise with your "lust for the rich man's gold" as Lynyrd Skynyrd puts it in the line right before the one I mentioned earlier. Smile
Wow, i just found out about this thread and im excited. Im still reading some of your dreams but i just wanted to say that i also dream alot. The next time i will dream something that i consider important i will share it. I had many dreams of phenomenal natural incidents and UFO contacts. Also, when i first read the Ra material, i was talking while im asleep in English which is not my mother language but i was analizing and sorting things out. It was seriously amazing but i did not keep what i have said or felt. I have to tell someone about my dreams as soon as i wake up so i wont forget them. Even though some dreams are totally clear and unforgetable.

I saw meteors falling from the sky, i saw giant UFO's in the sky, i saw the sun exploding and creating a moon out of it. All these dreams are so graphically detailed that its just amazing. But i also have dreams that i consider to be more meaningful.

Just saying BigSmile
Crown, you can use this thread as kind of a dream journal to record dreams (or at least the ones you deem significant) as soon as you wake up if you're able! Welcome to the forum by the way! Smile

I think your sleep talking experience is interesting... did you know English when that used to happen? How did you know you were talking in another language in your sleep?

Brittany

Crown, I started this thread to use as a dream journal, seeing how I'm too lazy to hand write it on paper. Tongue Feel free to post any and all dreams here. I really love hearing about other people's dreams and us all working together to try to figure out what they mean. I never expected this thread to grow so huge!

My hubby talks in his sleep quite frequently, and he says some really weird things! He never remembers it afterward.

Aaron, thanks for your words. I try to see each moment as a chance to practice humility, as my pride is probably my greatest vice. I have low self esteem but high pride issues, as is usually the case, though I try to remember that I'm not above or below anyone, we are all one. I realize my wanting to see a UFO is selfish and, since I already believe and am awake, it would be pretty much pointless, and likely just a thoughtform. Still, I can't help wanting to see one, if anything just because it would be really cool. Oh well, how does that song go.... "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find you get what you need." Smile

On a side note, I dreamt about playing the lottery and the number 063 last night. I just couldn't help myself and bought a lottery ticket. Here's hoping...Smile
Thanks for the warm welcome friend. I feel the urge to share this dream with you all so here goes...

I was hanging around with a couple of friends at a dirt parking lot surrounded by trees. We somehow heard that something weird is going to happen, its like we had telepathic televisions and we saw a news broadcast. Big round objects started appearing in the sky and i saw gas and light colored in green and red. From that moment on the dream was red and green. We were amazed by that and didnt know what to do, when small stones started falling from the sky. These stones looked like they are burning but i picked one up and it was'nt hot at all. Its like when i held it, the smoke stopped coming out. We then went to see some man that lives nearby and we showed him the stone and thats all i can remember. The man we went to see is a musician by the way. I dont know why him, really no idea.

Oh and good luck with the lottery! BigSmile
A week or so back... I had a dream in which a very VERY large wave, hundreds of feet high was rushing over everything. My family was scared as they had never seen anything quite like it. Everything slowed down as it usually does as you brace for impact... the noise created by all the water was deafening. It was at that point that my mind cleared, there was no fear, I raised my arm and imagined a honeycomb of extremely large proportions. As the wave struck the golden honeycomb shaped shield the water that touched was instantly evaporated. The honeycomb was glowing a bright golden yellow ...
At that moment I awoke... I am not sure if I had continued if the full force of the wave would have just gone over, through or finally broken through. But this is the second time I had a tidal wave type dream...first one was many years ago.

fairyfarmgirl

The bee and the Rose= Honeycomb. Honeycomb=flower of Life. Flower of Life= LOVE and the power to shift reality and heal timelines. It is all in the imagry.

I Bless you with Love.

fairyfarmgirl
(01-23-2011, 06:04 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]The bee and the Rose= Honeycomb. Honeycomb=flower of Life. Flower of Life= LOVE and the power to shift reality and heal timelines. It is all in the imagry.

I Bless you with Love.

fairyfarmgirl

Also, the honeycomb or hexagon structure is the strongest physical shape, or so I've heard.

Brittany

Crown, that dream sounds awesome. I remember once I had a dream where tiny UFO-like objects were flying around my neighborhood and they had bright greenish-blue lights on them. Of course, I associate just about everything with UFOs. Smile

Deekun, your dream reminds me of dreams where I've created light shields, though they were not hexagonal. They were more created of various symbols of light. I would yell out the name of a symbol and it would appear in the air. I would go around in a circle, then a final symbol in the middle of the circle and a shield would be formed. The most basic ones had only 5 symbols in them, but in one dream I was shielding a village from some huge natural disaster and I made a huge shield with about 50 signs in it..I was yelling them out extremely fast...it took less than a minute to form the whole thing. I remember I also tried to use it to defend myself in combat once, but the guy I was fighting in my dream was a lot stronger than me and he crushed the shield like it was nothing. I suppose it really isn't the type of thing to be used for battle.

Just a random thought, 6 is supposed to be the number of service, so maybe since you formed a bunch of hexagons it was like an amplified desire to serve? I only remember one tidal wave dream. It was after I went to the beach for the first time in Florida. That night I dreamed I was standing on the beach and I saw an enormous tidal wave rising into the air and I was terrified. I was only about 5 at the time, but I still remember that dream.

My dreams are still very hard to explain. Enormous concepts are translated to me while I sleep. There is some visual content of the dream, but it goes beyond explaining. It just isn't anything that would make sense according to our definition of reality, and yet it makes perfect sense. I remember being in the dream state and thinking "Ah, this makes sense. I understand this." Then I wake up and it makes no sense at all, but I feel a sort of inner knowing, and I can tell I've absorbed the information though I have no way of translating it into words.
Thanks Ahktu, had not realized the hexagon symbolism as I took it quite literal. I know what you mean about understanding within the dreams, almost like someone is there pointing what each thing you are experiencing means to your daily life, and sometimes even warding towards dangers you may come across. Then waking up and realizing it doesn't make any sense, but within the dream you had a lot of "Ah!" moments.
(01-18-2011, 08:36 AM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Had a rather awful dream last night. I dreamed the government chalked up some false charges against my dad because they wanted him executed for some reason. My family and I had tangible evidence that he was innocent, but no one would even look at it. All the lawyers and such were completely ignoring us, and I was very upset. I didn't want my dad to die, especially for no reason.

I also remember I dreamed walking into a bookstore and I saw a book titled "Signs of the Apocalypse" with a very pretty cover. I was going to pick it up, but some other random stuff happened and I never got the chance.

From a previous post you made I noticed a pattern of your dreams showing you how things could be, and then showing you how pleasant things can be taken away. The feeding the hungry dream seemed like a test to me, whether you would give although you were hungry or help the other selves. Being that you were filled with joy while feeding others, your hunger went away and you had abundance to help more people. Then the other side of the coin is that as much as you would like to help everyone, there is a hidden hand that will stop you and make you uncomfortable if you help too much. So moderation is key.

On the current dream I see that hidden hand again moving you aside and doing as it pleases to upset you. Maybe it is showing you what type of buttons can be pressed on you to move you from your current path of love and into darkness.

The last one I liked, I have run into many dreams myself in which I finally broke the reading barrier and have been able to pick up books and read them. Although only keywords are recognized, the rest of the book may be fuzzy but the info within is what seems to be uploaded to me.
Have you tried looking for the title you saw? It could be that there is such a book.
I actually found this one and it seems like something you may want to look at...very beautiful artwork within

http://www.front40press.com/sotar-pgs.ph...&width=971

Brittany

Thanks for the interpretations, Deekun. You are right, a lot of my dreams lately have been frustrating, as there always seems to be some big, annoying obstacle standing in the way of something great. I have been asking to be able to experience more serenity and general joy in the everyday moment, so I suppose this is my subconscious' way of pointing out what types of things might be holding me back and how to get around them.

I think I remember one dream where I was sitting on the toilet reading a book. XD

I don't remember too much of last night's dream, but there did seem to be some sort of plot to it. Myself and a bunch of people I know, including my parents, several people from work, even some fictional characters, were all in what I can only describe as a big convention center. I had to pee, but the bathroom was right out where everybody could just watch you go, and I didn't want to go in front of everyone. I ended up going into what looked like a conference room, and my supervisor and some of my coworkers from my job were sitting in there. My supervisor, Mike, told me we all had to go to some other place to hear an important message, so we all got up and walked to this school. It was a really awesome school- very high tech. I WISH I'd gone to a high school like that. We walked into some kind of auditorium to hear this message, but I don't remember what the message was.

This dream makes me look back on some thoughts I've been having lately about my coworkers. It's strange...I have a pretty crap job. A lot of the people there have major quirks that make them hard to deal with (myself included, I'm sure). In general it seems like complete and utter chaos most of the time, but I feel like somehow my job is the closest thing to a memory complex I have. All the members of my department (there are 6 of us) are completely different, yet somehow we seem to have formed into this working unit. Several of us argue with each other frequently, the workload is unbalanced and there is usually a slight air of tension there all the time, yet on a deeper level we function more cohesively than I do with even my family. At times we almost feel hive-minded.

We all feel compelled to eat together every day- as far as I know, we are the only deparment that take all of our breaks at the same time and insist on sharing meals, even though it's usually just microwave oatmeal and frozen dinners. The other employees look at us like we're weird. When we're working out on the floor, we constantly check in with each other to confirm what has already been done and what will be done by each person. My supervisor constantly fills me in on his plans for the work day and asks me my opinion on how the deparment is running. We all seem to care about each other's actual opinions, which for me has been rare in the workplace. Quite often I've noticed we end up just following each other around, drifting around the store until everyone is together again, then we realize we're not getting any work done and have to split up and get back on task.

The strange thing is that there really seems to be no glue holding us together. We don't share many common interests, most of us annoy each other on a regular basis, we aren't involved in each other's personal lives, and yet we are such a tightly knit group. I had worked at my job for 2 years before moving to my current department, and I was astounded at the degree to which eveyone made an effort to include me and make me feel at home. When a new girl joined up we quickly integrated her as well. These people don't seem so much like friends as close relatives to me...I've never felt this way before about coworkers. I really wonder if this is what it feels like to have the beginnings of a memory complex...
BTW, Deekun, I checked out that link, but most of the type was too small for me to read it. When I resized the page, it just got blurry. Sad
That's great Akhtu, now if you don't mind... re-read what you wrote. You say you don't know what holds you all together and that you annoy each other, etc. But, I can see a lot of caring amongst yourselves which is pretty rare as you have already noticed. Having things in common is not always the glue that holds people together, it is the differences that seem to be holding you guys a captive audience to each other. In fact, I am sure each of you being so different teach yourselves a good amount of new content you maybe would not be inclined to learn on your own.
I had a job in which 3-4 of us could break together and eat lunch together and it was great, we were all from very different backgrounds, but that is what kept us coming back each day to hear about each others' adventures Smile

Your dream actually gave me a small hint... are you the one that seems to always hold back in telling stories because you think it will put you in a bad light? Seeing that everyone else went to the bathroom but you could not was the hint. If that is the case, maybe you need to start opening up a little more and remove that fear.

Brittany

Thanks, Deekun. I do tend to worry about saying things that will make people look down on me. I constantly fear that I talk too much and I'm annoying people, and I try to keep quiet as much as I can. I think this stems back to my grade school years, where I was pretty much unable to distinguish between fantasy and reality. I was usually off on some other planet in my head and most people didn't have a clue what I was talking about. When I talked about this stuff like it was real they either thought I was retarded or I was just trying to get attention, and they treated me like an annoyance. I still can't seem to get over the fear that no one is really interested in anything I have to say, and every time I talk for more than a few minutes I worry if I'm pushing my boundaries and they're just too nice to say anything. I know it's a distorted view...it's just hard working out things that were programmed into me since childhood. Occasionally I still get the irrational fear that I'm going to the Christian hell I had drilled into my head every Sunday morning for 20 years as well.

I had a terrible nightmare last night. There was this cult that was killing babies in horrible ways, sacrificing them to their dark gods and stuff. Horrible things were being done to these children...it was immensely graphic and made me sick to look at it. There were also human heads everywhere. I couldn't interact with anyone in the dream...I was just an invisible observer, or I would have been trying to stop it. I also remember a part of the dream in which I was standing in my hallway by the bathroom and I felt a really cold, negative presence at my back. It was so strong it was making my body shake uncontrollably. None of the lights in the house would turn on. I started singing "The Lord is my Shepherd", which was the first song that came into my head, and it finally eased up.

I really wish my subconscious didn't have to be so dramatic all the time. I'm always having these outlandish dreams. When I was in a metaphysics class and we would all compare dreams, our teacher said I had a "huge imagination" and wouldn't really even take a lot of my dreams seriously because they are so "out there." The more theatrical and graphic the dreams become, the harder they are for me to interpret because the initial shock of it is so distracting. Maybe I'm just not getting the messages so it just gets more and more intense. Blarg.
(01-26-2011, 02:42 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, Deekun. I do tend to worry about saying things that will make people look down on me. I constantly fear that I talk too much and I'm annoying people, and I try to keep quiet as much as I can. I think this stems back to my grade school years, where I was pretty much unable to distinguish between fantasy and reality.

Your writings are sensible to us; have no fear of expressing yourself here. Heart

I really wish my subconscious didn't have to be so dramatic all the time. I'm always having these outlandish dreams. When I was in a metaphysics class and we would all compare dreams, our teacher said I had a "huge imagination" and wouldn't really even take a lot of my dreams seriously because they are so "out there." The more theatrical and graphic the dreams become, the harder they are for me to interpret because the initial shock of it is so distracting. Maybe I'm just not getting the messages so it just gets more and more intense. Blarg.

Remember, when you are dreaming, sometimes you are bleeding over into your other "probable realities"; other times, you are exploring the outcomes of possible futures. Your probable realities may indeed be that weird or dramatic; or they may exist in realms so different from your "normal" one, that your ego contorts them into bizarre scenarios in an attempt to symbolize them in terms that are understandable to it in this existence.

Your dreams are healthy and proper for you. I hope you realize that you have a gift for remembering them (many people don't), and that you should be making a permanent archive of those accounts. So far, this thread has served that purpose for you, but web sites come and go. Save these accounts offline as .doc files, or equivalent. You may find them, some day in the future, to have much more value to you than you ascribe to them now.

Brittany

Thanks for the kind words, Eddie.

Last night I had a dream that was both scary and frustrating. I dreamed my husband got involved with this Columbian drug dealer, borrowing money from him. He seemed completely oblivious to the danger he was putting himself in by doing this, and when it came time to pay back the money he didn't seem to think it was a big deal that he didn't have it, like this drug lord was just going to laugh the whole thing off.

I was outside the drug dealer's lair while my husband went inside, and I saw what had happened to some of the other people who had pissed the guy off...it wasn't pretty. Some of them were still alive, tied to posts and suffering for all to see- an example that said "Don't f@&k with me." I wanted to get out of there so badly, and when my husband finally comes out he's just smiling, oblivious to the fact that the drug lord is furious at him.

I sat my husband down and tried to explain the situation to him. I told him he HAD to pay this guy back, and then we needed to get as far away from the place as possible or our lives would be in danger, but he just didn't seem to understand. He was like "yeah, yeah. whatever." I was getting close to tears because I didn't want to see him murdered by crazed drug dealers.

I also dreamed my dad was in jail for some reason. My mom and I went to visit him and apparently it was Christmas because there was a little Christmas tree attached to the door of his cell. It looked like a low security prison- most of the doors weren't even locked. The prisoners were just milling about. We were very happy to see my dad but shortly after we got there he just disappeared for a long time, so my mom and I are just sitting in this prison, watching the prisoners eat and stuff. Then he finally comes back and just starts having sex with my mom right there on the table. I was like "oh, uhhhhh...I'm going over here now." And I left. It was weird.

Brittany

I don't remember much of last night's dream, but I remember I was attending some sort of college or university. I was looking for my classroom in the main building, but someone told me it was on the sixth floor of one of the other buildings. They pointed outside to another building, and for some reason I found it absurd that a college building would have so many floors.

I went over to the building, thinking I was going to an art class. The classroom looked more like somebody's apartment- an extremely nice apartment with a lot of white in it. It had that special feeling that a lot of my "white" dreams have. It turned out it was more of a new age class. There was one room with huge crystals in it, and there was a woman trying to teach me and a few other people how to do some technique- how to manifest something, I think, but I don't really remember what it was we were trying to do.

At one point something sort of happened in the blink of an eye. I was able to physically see my guides for a moment, and another man the woman said was her guide, who was named Charles. There was more to it, but I don't really remember...

Brittany

Another frustrating dream last night. My husband and I are going on a small vacation this weekend to take in a concert, and I dreamed that when I got ready to leave to drive to the concert he wasn't ready to go. He hadn't even packed, kept stalling around, remembering things he'd forgotten to do. It kept getting closer and closer to the time of the concert, and we still hadn't even left yet. I knew we would end up missing it, and I was mad because HE was the one so excited about going and HE planned the whole thing, and I'd gone out of my way to help make it happen and now he was just mucking about. Then he ended up having to go to work and the whole trip was canceled, though by the end of the dream we were going on the trip again, and this time it was going right, though we never made it to where we were going.
(01-30-2011, 09:28 AM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Another frustrating dream last night. My husband and I are going on a small vacation this weekend to take in a concert, and I dreamed that when I got ready to leave to drive to the concert he wasn't ready to go. He hadn't even packed, kept stalling around, remembering things he'd forgotten to do. It kept getting closer and closer to the time of the concert, and we still hadn't even left yet. I knew we would end up missing it, and I was mad because HE was the one so excited about going and HE planned the whole thing, and I'd gone out of my way to help make it happen and now he was just mucking about. Then he ended up having to go to work and the whole trip was canceled, though by the end of the dream we were going on the trip again, and this time it was going right, though we never made it to where we were going.

A metaphor for 3rd-density to 4th-density transition?
I have been reading the participates entries and I thought maybe I'd like to reply one to the mix.
I had a dream that was not of this earth. My immediate family was with me. My daughter,son, mother and husband. We were in a Motel like,.. Embassy Suite as the front of this scene with BIG stairs of concrete leading to the front doors a vast metropolis of a city. The view was as of a freeway and more hotels and businesses. As you went inside it turned into large corridors and rooms. It had apartments like condos out back and dark.
I went out front to find part of my family that had gone shopping. To my surprise, I saw UFO's flying in all directions, and Aliens tall and gray grabbing women for procreation./ Hybridization resources being the only mission.
I walked back in, continuing to search for my family as I was slammed to the ground and had my clothes torn off. While it was on top of me, I said," I'm past child bearing age." It looked at me. :idea: It immediately got up and ran off. I sat up and looked around and they were everywhere. Some were taking young women on the UFO, others were jumping huge lengths searching. Then I Woke Up
This dream was awful. I hope it never happens or hasn't happened to me in the past.
Whew. Last night I kept having the same unpleasant dream. Some sinister, humanoid but non-human (E.T.) entity would walk into the room, and attempt to enter my body. I would reach up, grab it by the neck, and attempt to strangle it; but it was diaphanous, and semi-solid, so my efforts were frustrating. It was like trying to strangle fluid, or a half-full balloon.

I would then wake startled, realize it was a dream, and go back to sleep, only to experience the same dream. This happened 6 or 7 times in quick succession.Sad

fairyfarmgirl

(02-01-2011, 08:44 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]Whew. Last night I kept having the same unpleasant dream. Some sinister, humanoid but non-human (E.T.) entity would walk into the room, and attempt to enter my body. I would reach up, grab it by the neck, and attempt to strangle it; but it was diaphanous, and semi-solid, so my efforts were frustrating. It was like trying to strangle fluid, or a half-full balloon.

I would then wake startled, realize it was a dream, and go back to sleep, only to experience the same dream. This happened 6 or 7 times in quick succession.Sad

Good Greetings:

Time to shore up your boundaries. Clear out denser energies that you may be holding onto and heal any wounds contained within your body. Wounds are unresolved issues from this life or past lives. Wounds can manifest in physicality and be actual wounds to the physical body or the wounds can be etheric and therefore be seen as figurative.. It is only through our wounds (which are a frequency match) that others can cord or walk-in into us--- Boundaries are essential for LOVE... The boundary is simply this: " I accept only energies that are of Love and aligned with my highest and best good. All other energies must leave now."I Bless you with LOVE--

fairyfarmgirl

Brittany

Dandylion, I've had several similar dreams. In one I was being raped by a bunch of aliens, and in another a man attacked me and threw me to the ground and began raping me. People were standing all around, staring, but no one would help. I translated these to be metaphors for some sexual frustrations I was going through at the time. I was building up quite the blockage and I can see how it would be released as something aggressive in the dream state, like rape. Not saying you're having the same issues, but looking at how it might apply to my life instead of taking it literally helped make it less horrifying. Even if it WAS by some chance real, making a lesson out of it makes it seem like it had a purpose and takes away the feeling of victimization.

Eddie, your dream sounded like a psychic greeting to me, though it seems like it may have been from your shadow self and not an outside source (of course, only you could say for sure which one it was). It almost seems like you were trying to choke off a part of yourself. The fact that you would take such aggressive action probably means that what you saw triggered a stong reflexive reaction within your subconscious. I've had "waking dreams" in which a force went into my body and I became extremely aggressive, then I would wake up, though I'd been sure I was awake in the first place. As usual, responding in love seems to be the first and best reaction...these feelings usually ease up when I send love.

As is becoming quite common, my dream last night made very little sense when it comes to consensus reality. The only coherent part I remember was that I was making a comic book, and I found someone to ink my comics for me, which saved me a lot of time and helped me get out a lot more comics. This pleased me a lot. The rest of it was a mish mash of random symbols it seems, but I got a strong encouraging feeling from the dream when I awoke.

Brittany

I remember I had a dream that seemed epic last night, but I can't remember ANY of it. The only scrap I have is the name "Rogus Screiger" which I scrawled on a notepad when I got up to go to the bathroom. That name was supposed to be important for some reason. Weird.