Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I usually dream of trying to impress people with my flying ability.
(02-16-2015, 02:04 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I usually dream of trying to impress people with my flying ability.

the qualities of the spirit can best be seen in flight.
(02-16-2015, 04:25 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2015, 02:04 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I usually dream of trying to impress people with my flying ability.

the qualities of the spirit can best be seen in flight.

Just don't go jumping out of any windows yet...unless it's a swiss banker that you follow.
I had another Edward Snowden dream last night.

I was in the mall & he was working at a Wendy's that was in the mall but it wasn't in the food court. It was at one of those little island stores that are in the middle of the walkways. My friend ordered nothing but 4 different kind of fries then I ordered exactly what she did & he was like, "Are you sure???"

Then we did lots of talking with him, much of which I can't recall, & we made plans to go see a movie with him when he got off work. At one point I was bending the straw of my drink (that I didn't order) with my mouth then he said to me, "If you don't stop doing that..." & it made me laugh. It was a pleasant dream.
I found myself in high school again & I really wanted a soda from the soda machine but all they had was orange soda & it was $2.25. Then I hear the soda machine start playing a recording of a guy channeling Ra. I remember hearing it begin with "I am Ra..." & I'm pretty sure it wasn't Wilcock's voice.

Then the next thing I know I'm in the bathroom & it had a small glassless window & also it didn't have a door. I saw someone walk by with a door & I got the impression they were planning on fixing it to where people couldn't see in there. I went in there to change my pants & I have no idea why. When I was pulling the pants I was changing into up Obama walked by & somehow I just knew it was him, without even looking up, & when his eyes hit me I felt it & it caused an intense surge of energy to shoot thru me & it kind of felt like I had been electrocuted but it wasn't an uncomfortable feeling.

The pants that I put on were some I actually own. They're athletic swishy pants that make noise when I walk. After putting them on I went to the library then I hear someone say, "Never wear those pants again."
I'm pretty sure Ra was in my dreams last night because I asked to see them, but I don't remember much. It was like a lot of 3D dreams.
I remember feeling a fondness last night. That's about all.
I was reading a magazine from a Buddhist monastery and i found an ad in it with a picture of Israel Regardie, he had a sticker over his 3rd eye saying do not remove. I removed the sticker and saw a tree.
u weren't to remove it! bad kitty!
[Image: 1328930918.gif]
This dream was dreamt a week ago...

I was in Germany w my mom, some people, my sister, 2 kitties & a dog. Someone was nuking Germany & they were already like bombing the neighboring town, so all I could think was wut Ra said about souls being destroyed so I told them while cramming the kitties+dog in carriers that we needed to go & then there was a huge mushroom right outside the window, far enough that I could see it towering, reaching into the sky like... a really skinny mushroom w multiple mushroomy rings around its stalk, it was AWESOME in the truer sense of the word. I felt true horror. I tried to gather crackers as pet food & other crap I shouldn't have but then we were driving through snow-filled countryside in a black limo... Nukes were exploding in the distance. We crossed a bridge & saw a red-cheeked girl in winter gear w 2 dogs. After we stopped the car I got out & yelled something about nukes, forgetting she wouldn't understand & she yelled something back in German laughing. I desperately wanted to warn her & take them w us but knew she probably wouldn't believe my Ra rambling + if they did get in the car & got nuked because the random nuke hit the car... I couldn't know. We continued on toward the train station. There somehow we split & mom & I met an american soldier & asked him to go w us, explaining about the nukes. He said he'd help us & go w us but I woke up...

So wuts it all mean? It was truly terrifying beyond symbolism, I was afraid of the nukes. That first nuke in my window... I just felt awe, it was so real. Words fail, words like colossal seem puny. I wondered if that's how they felt in Hiroshima.
in a part of my dream last night i fed lots of stray cats & kittens. at 1st i was just hearing meowing then i went inside to get food & water & when i came back out they all came out of hiding & approached me. in the dream i didn't think they could smell the food. i thought that they just knew i had it bc they could sense it.
(03-05-2015, 03:32 PM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]This dream was dreamt a week ago...

I was in Germany w my mom, some people, my sister, 2 kitties & a dog. Someone was nuking Germany & they were already like bombing the neighboring town, so all I could think was wut Ra said about souls being destroyed so I told them while cramming the kitties+dog in carriers that we needed to go & then there was a huge mushroom right outside the window, far enough that I could see it towering, reaching into the sky like... a really skinny mushroom w multiple mushroomy rings around its stalk, it was AWESOME in the truer sense of the word. I felt true horror. I tried to gather crackers as pet food & other crap I shouldn't have but then we were driving through snow-filled countryside in a black limo... Nukes were exploding in the distance. We crossed a bridge & saw a red-cheeked girl in winter gear w 2 dogs. After we stopped the car I got out & yelled something about nukes, forgetting she wouldn't understand & she yelled something back in German laughing. I desperately wanted to warn her & take them w us but knew she probably wouldn't believe my Ra rambling + if they did get in the car & got nuked because the random nuke hit the car... I couldn't know. We continued on toward the train station. There somehow we split & mom & I met an american soldier & asked him to go w us, explaining about the nukes. He said he'd help us & go w us but I woke up...

So wuts it all mean? It was truly terrifying beyond symbolism, I was afraid of the nukes. That first nuke in my window... I just felt awe, it was so real. Words fail, words like colossal seem puny. I wondered if that's how they felt in Hiroshima.

My interpretation...

It seems that you see the Ra material as a sort of "lifeline" - you associated your knowledge from Ra with your desire to escape the nukes (the nukes being symbolic for the destruction of 3D earth). You even tried to save the rosy cheeked girl but you were afraid she wouldn't understand the "language".

Could the soldier have been a guide for you? Do you have generally positive or negative feelings towards the military? The fact that he offered to help right before you woke up tells me he's a "good guy" most likely.
oh! interesting. Smile by that logic the girl was a representative of "muggles" who don't get the Ra material.

i feel positive about individual soldiers, though i don't support war.

i was disappointed that i didn't get to see how we would have escaped. i was glad though it was a dream. nukes scare the literal s*** outta me.
Hey I just remembered two dreams this morning which practically never happens.

In the first one I entered a church and stood at the front thinking I should pray. When I turned around, I saw many people which took me by suprise and I went toward the back to find a seat. When I sat I heard someone insulting me for having stood at the front. The mass began and I remember being covered in a blanket while being lost in my thoughts not actually listenning to what was going on.

In the second one I was in a classroom with a friend I haven't seen in years. We weren't part of the class and talked togheter which disturbed it. After a while a teacher came to us and it was like we had the right to have our own class in parralel to the other one. We lost the subject and started talking about the nature of our world. I was saying that the Universe is like a big creation machine and the teacher related what I said to the LOO. He then said that the Ra material was not an entirely reliable source of information and that even on the website they now had to write in green that the information was not reliable. I thought it was weird and told the teacher that Ra said himself that his words weren't absolute and the parts more likely to be distrusted were less important parts not going into the deeper knowledge. I then woke up.
I hardly ever remember my dreams.

My teacher would probably say that about the Ra material, maybe i will ask him to see what he says.
I was lucid much of last night. But all I could think of was to tell the people around me that we're dreaming. They believed me and proceeded to walk on water as I did. There were some large fountains that we walked on.

I saw a model of a college campus at night that frightened me.

I did not remember Ra in my dream. Or I would have asked for them.
I was having a dream that was pretty boring and not really worth sharing,

but at some point the dream was interrupted by backwards speaking. like, inception style, the dream plot halts and I focused my attention on this backwards speaking and was able to understand it. knowing who usually practices backwards speaking, I immediately asked the source to identify itself, and whether it came in christ consciousness. it did not answer my hail, instead it paused for a second, and then tried to continue speaking its message backwards. again I demanded it identify itself and answer in christ consciousness; it did not answer. then I woke up in the real world with a persistent ringing tone in my right ear that did not stop. that kinda freaked me out yo

unfortunately I cannot remember WHAT it was saying to me. too hard to carry that information beyond the veil. but I know in the dream I was able to decipher it (and didn't like it)

edit: and yes it was the right ear. kinda expected it to be a left ear (negative) contact, since it felt like a negative contact, but no. not sure what to make of it. perhaps it was nothing
(03-06-2015, 04:08 PM)outerheaven Wrote: [ -> ]I was having a dream that was pretty boring and not really worth sharing,

but at some point the dream was interrupted by backwards speaking. like, inception style, the dream plot halts and I focused my attention on this backwards speaking and was able to understand it. knowing who usually practices backwards speaking, I immediately asked the source to identify itself, and whether it came in christ consciousness. it did not answer my hail, instead it paused for a second, and then tried to continue speaking its message backwards. again I demanded it identify itself and answer in christ consciousness; it did not answer. then I woke up in the real world with a persistent ringing tone in my right ear that did not stop. that kinda freaked me out yo

unfortunately I cannot remember WHAT it was saying to me. too hard to carry that information beyond the veil. but I know in the dream I was able to decipher it (and didn't like it)

wow creepy
(03-06-2015, 04:13 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]wow creepy

yeah ... I've had a lot of eff'ed up dreams, starting when I was a kid. it's amazing I was so skeptical for so long of any kind of spiritual topics/afterlife considering how much absolutely bizarre stuff has happened in my life.

screw it, I'll drop the worst of my dreams on y'all.

I was 6. I had a dream that the devil was like, doing some kind of ritual with me. He had me lying on some kind of ornate sacrificial-looking altar. he picked my body with only his hands, and started to lift me, and raised me higher and higher. I got super freaked out, and willed myself to wake up.

I woke up and I remember being so relieved, I'm like "WHEW thank god I'm awake it was just a dream--"

and then, oh what's that feeling?

it's my body falling back into the mattress!

now maybe I'd jumped in the dream, and I realized I was awake as I was still in the air and blah blah blah ... maybe all that, who knows.

it still freaked me the hell out. I didn't tell anybody about it tho.
(03-06-2015, 04:37 PM)outerheaven Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2015, 04:13 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]wow creepy

yeah ... I've had a lot of eff'ed up dreams, starting when I was a kid. it's amazing I was so skeptical for so long of any kind of spiritual topics/afterlife considering how much absolutely bizarre stuff has happened in my life.

screw it, I'll drop the worst of my dreams on y'all.

I was 6. I had a dream that the devil was like, doing some kind of ritual with me. He had me lying on some kind of ornate sacrificial-looking altar. he picked my body with only his hands, and started to lift me, and raised me higher and higher. I got super freaked out, and willed myself to wake up.

I woke up and I remember being so relieved, I'm like "WHEW thank god I'm awake it was just a dream--"

and then, oh what's that feeling?

it's my body falling back into the mattress!

now maybe I'd jumped in the dream, and I realized I was awake as I was still in the air and blah blah blah ... maybe all that, who knows.

it still freaked me the hell out. I didn't tell anybody about it tho.

i think that's so messed up that you got disturbing dreams at such a young age. i can't imagine why a loving creator would allow that. things like that, & all the disturbing things that happen in this reality, make it so hard for me to believe that the one infinite creator, who we are, is solely a loving being behind the illusion/veil. i think it's abundantly clear that the creator(destroyer) is half light & half dark - half loving & half evil.

i don't recall any dreams from my childhood but i'd frequently get told that i would sit up in my sleep for long periods & that i would laugh a lot. but in my adult years i've had so many nightmares & i still get them on a regular basis. i just had nightmare scenes last night. in one scene i was looking in the mirror & one of my eyes wasn't there - all i could see was the white part of it. & in another part the sea-level was rising rapidly & i was feeling so much terror & feeling certain that i was about to be swept away by a tsunami.
(03-06-2015, 05:14 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]i think that's so messed up that you got disturbing dreams at such a young age. i can't imagine why a loving creator would allow that. things like that, & all the disturbing things that happen in this reality, make it so hard for me to believe that the one infinite creator, who we are, is solely a loving being behind the illusion/veil. i think it's abundantly clear that the creator(destroyer) is half light & half dark - half loving & half evil.

i don't recall any dreams from my childhood but i'd frequently get told that i would sit up in my sleep for long periods & that i would laugh a lot. but in my adult years i've had so many nightmares & i still get them on a regular basis. i just had nightmare scenes last night. in one scene i was looking in the mirror & one of my eyes wasn't there - all i could see was the white part of it. & in another part the sea-level was rising rapidly & i was feeling so much terror & feeling certain that i was about to be swept away by a tsunami.

aw man, I don't want my dreams to make anybody feel like that, haha :/  interesting take, though.

I don't see it as anything the creator allowed me to suffer, rather I see it as something I had to experience and work off myself -- I think, maybe, part of my challenge in this lifetime included temptations from the negative polarity. seems like there's been a lot.

I suppose you're right, that the creator is half loving/half evil. but I also think that at the higher levels, the import we put in those value judgements kind of melts away. it's hard for us to see it now, but I think once removed from the illusion, we'll have a different perspective on it. until then, here we are, experiencing the minutiae of a specific energy wavelength and its workings, and on top of that we have to languish in this human-created society which is a whole other beast, and life can seem very painful and stressful and awful. it's easy to feel abandoned.

who knows though ...
ur right ear was ringing probably because u stood up to the speaker, thus doing wut the ringing elves wanted u to do.
(03-06-2015, 06:01 PM)outerheaven Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2015, 05:14 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]i think that's so messed up that you got disturbing dreams at such a young age. i can't imagine why a loving creator would allow that. things like that, & all the disturbing things that happen in this reality, make it so hard for me to believe that the one infinite creator, who we are, is solely a loving being behind the illusion/veil. i think it's abundantly clear that the creator(destroyer) is half light & half dark - half loving & half evil.

aw man, I don't want my dreams to make anybody feel like that, haha :/  interesting take, though.

I don't see it as anything the creator allowed me to suffer, rather I see it as something I had to experience and work off myself -- I think, maybe, part of my challenge in this lifetime included temptations from the negative polarity. seems like there's been a lot.

I suppose you're right, that the creator is half loving/half evil. but I also think that at the higher levels, the import we put in those value judgements kind of melts away. it's hard for us to see it now, but I think once removed from the illusion, we'll have a different perspective on it. until then, here we are, experiencing the minutiae of a specific energy wavelength and its workings, and on top of that we have to languish in this human-created society which is a whole other beast, and life can seem very painful and stressful and awful. it's easy to feel abandoned.

who knows though ...

i think i understand what you mean...& i think you're right. if i'm understanding you correctly, you're saying the reality probably is that the one infinite identity/creator/destroyer is half evil & half loving - but from the other side, at the higher levels, evil may not seem so evil...maybe from there it just seems necessary, entertaining, & maybe even funny. but like you said who knows though. it's a fun thing to ponder but also kinda scary since there's a very real possibility that evil is just plain evil from the other side too & that we could be (half) that infinitely with no way out. the creator's infinite existence could be akin to a never-ending nightmare (that's occasionally more dream-like)...i guess would be better than not existing at all though.
Plot twist : Outerheaven actually is of the Orion group and he's been dismissing their calls since he was a kid because he got scared.
(03-06-2015, 06:53 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]i think i understand what you mean...& i think you're right. if i'm understanding you correctly, you're saying the reality probably is that the one infinite identity/creator/destroyer is half evil & half loving - but from the other side, at the higher levels, evil may not seem so evil...maybe from there it just seems necessary, entertaining, & maybe even funny. but like you said who knows though. it's a fun thing to ponder but also kinda scary since there's a very real possibility that evil is just plain evil from the other side too & that we could be (half) that infinitely with no way out. the creator's infinite existence could be akin to a never-ending nightmare...i guess that's better than not existing at all though.

yes... exactly Smile

(03-06-2015, 07:44 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Plot twist : Outerheaven actually is of the Orion group and he's been dismissing their calls since he was a kid because he got scared.

haha, I hope not. I'd be the worst Orion ever. my spiritual family would be very ashamed of me
I have heard others say that in 6D we have to experience the negative side too, so that we have full experience of the One.
(03-06-2015, 06:53 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2015, 06:01 PM)outerheaven Wrote: [ -> ]

who knows though ...

i think i understand what you mean...& i think you're right. if i'm understanding you correctly, you're saying the reality probably is that the one infinite identity/creator/destroyer is half evil & half loving - but from the other side, at the higher levels, evil may not seem so evil...maybe from there it just seems necessary, entertaining, & maybe even funny. but like you said who knows though. it's a fun thing to ponder but also kinda scary since there's a very real possibility that evil is just plain evil from the other side too & that we could be (half) that infinitely with no way out. the creator's infinite existence could be akin to a never-ending nightmare...i guess that's better than not existing at all though.

Some quotes of the Thoth's emerald tablets I find insightful on this.

Quote:The Key to Above and Bellow

The consciousness below thee is ever-expanding 
in different ways from those known to thee. 
Aye, it, though in space-time below thee, 
is ever growing in ways that are different from 
those that were part of the ways of thine own. 
For know that it grows as a result of thy growth 
but not in the same way that thou didst grow. 
The growth that thou had and have in the present 
have brought into being a cause and effect. 
No consciousness follows the path of those before it, 
else all would be repetition and vain. 
Each consciousness in the cycle it exists in 
follows its own path to the ultimate goal. 
Each plays its part in the Plan of the Cosmos. 
Each plays its part in the ultimate end. 
The farther the cycle, the greater its 
knowledge and ability to blend the Law of the whole.

Quote:The Space Born

Know, O man, that Light is thine heritage.
Know that darkness is only a veil. 
Sealed in thine heart is brightness eternal, 
waiting the moment of freedom to conquer, 
waiting to rend the veil of the night.

Quote:Secrets of Secrets

Darkness and light are both of one nature, 
different only in seeming, 
for each arose from the source of all. 
Darkness is disorder. 
Light is Order. 
Darkness transmuted is light of the Light. 
This, my children, your purpose in being; 
transmutation of darkness to light.

From the way I see this, the void is infinite darkness but out of this darkness emerges consciousness that with time transmute into Light. The infinite darkness is infinite potential to become infinite Light. Without darkness there would be no light because Light/Love are the answers brought forth by evolution out of the darkness of disorder. 

Infinite Disorder is the beginning of all things and Infinite Order is the end of all things. That's how I view intelligent infinity, the end of all paths and being such it cannot really remove all darkness as it would not be anymore.
Minyatur, do you think there was a time, a beginning, where nothing existed? do you think it's possible for the creator to take breaks from existing?
I remembered a dream today too, hell working night shifts has it's perks!

I remember the subject but I can't remember much of what I thought. I was exploring the concept of thoughts, how they work, how they are, their connection to reality, etc. I only remember that it went on for a while and that I was associating a certain pattern with the structure of reality.

Looked like a really cool dream if I could only remember more of the content...
(03-06-2015, 08:30 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]Minyatur, do you think there was a time, a beginning, where nothing existed? do you think it's possible for the creator to take breaks from existing?

I think the time where nothing existed was infinite.

About the breaks, I wouldn't know. Sometimes I view wandering as a form of break but not so much from existing altogether. In a way we forget such a lengthy existence to start off with no memories so it feels that way to me.