Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The length of my whole life seems like only the time since I woke up this morning. It also seems this way for my eternal soul's existence. It only seems like hours old.
(03-06-2015, 08:38 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I think the time where nothing existed was infinite.

& then that ended? but isn't infinite defined as forever ongoing?
(03-06-2015, 08:40 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2015, 08:38 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I think the time where nothing existed was infinite.

& then that ended? but isn't infinite defined as forever ongoing?

I view Infinite Intellience as a self-substaining system. The source of all things being the will of each things outside of time and space which they manifests themselves in to grow from a never-starting nothingness toward never-ending existence. If the void always was, even if we emerge from it, our existence in it was still infinite.

Take numbers for exemple, they go from negative infinity toward positive infinity, never truly starting nor ending. So likewise we may have existed since forever in the void only to then exist forever in existence. How and why does the transition happen is beyond me. My best shot simply is free will, a simple wish to be something emerges from the void and find it's place in the order of Creation. That will is already part of the Source just as all of it's existence in infinity also already is.

The first wills to manifest might have been closer to the End of Infinity because they are the ones who put the great order in place (laws of physics, etc). Then in this order, lower wills that are closer to disorder can emerge and in turn with time will reinforce the order so that yet again wills even closer to disorder can emerge. Like in one of the tablet I quoted, we are darkness transmuted into light which in turns transmute other darkness into light also. 

Something I read about Infinity and how it is totally counter-intuitive : http://boingboing.net/2015/01/07/how-to-...g-fun.html
I dreamed last night I was with one woman on a planet that was barren. It was just us two at first. Then later a man joined us.

I created out of thin air hundreds of solar panels to be used to provide power.

The guy was trying to install them from the ceiling, and I told him has he seen Transcendence? He said yes. I wanted the panels installed outdoors, not inside.

Earlier in the dream we were working with some kind of space technology to show how the planet was many years in the past or future, I can't recall.
yesterday i was recalling all of the nightmares that i've had that i could recall & i think that's what inspired my mind to conjure up a bad one last night.

i was looking/walking around an abnormally large, & very beautiful, house when the next thing i know i'm on the ground, on my back, & unable to move or do anything other than see. it seemed like i was there trapped like that for so long. & while there i kept feeling my consciousness trying to slip away but being unable to. i felt like the creator was trying to take my life, to take me home, but was struggling to do so & was ultimately unable to. then i hear someone walk in the room i'm in & then they scream, "omg she's having a seizure!" then suddenly i'm able to talk & i say, "no, i'm not having a seizure. i'm not even shaking." then she screams, "yes you are shaking!"

then the next thing i know someone is putting me in an ambulance & i started telling people that i must have blacked-out bc i didn't remember anyone picking me up & taking me to the ambulance. then i get put in a coffin in the ambulance & they close the coffin & i felt so claustrophobic. the driver of the ambulance was the creepiest guy i know irl. then the next thing i know i'm in a hospital & someone asked me a question i didn't know the answer to then i replied with, "whatever is the right answer that's my answer." then someone laughed then i woke up.
(03-07-2015, 01:02 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]then i get put in a coffin in the ambulance & they close the coffin & i felt so claustrophobic. the driver of the ambulance was the creepiest guy i know irl.

lol Smile
Last night I dreamed I was in some sort of accident, I think a car accident, and I felt a snapping in my neck and my neck hurt badly. I was taken to a hospital, then suddenly a bunch of nurses burst into the room. They had been monitoring my conversation with my family at the hospital and felt that my words indicated that I would hurt myself or others. I had no intention of doing either, but they tried to drag me away. I managed to get away from them, however, and convince my family to leave the hospital. As the dream continued several people told me I had a broken neck and should get immediate medical treatment, but though my neck hurt, I could still move my head around and didn't feel that I was in any immediate danger. I later looked in a mirror, and found my neck to be horribly swollen and purple, and I realized that I did, in fact, need medical treatment, but other things kept happening to keep me from seeing a doctor.

In another dream I had I was running. It was nighttime, and raining outside, and I began to run and found myself running faster and faster, to the point I was almost flying. I thought "this must be a dream" but the environment was so vivid and real that I couldn't believe it. I saw a man far, far ahead of me in a bright yellow rain coat, and began running toward him. Everything around me was crystal clear, more real than real. I think I eventually caught up to the man but I can't remember the rest of the dream.
There were 4 nice looking Ghostbusters cars which I was floating above, and we were seeing who was going to drive them. Other people volunteered and I got stuck with a flivver.

Another part of the dream all the famous musicians were each locked in their own room, and in order to hear their music we had to go by their room with a special tape recorder.

In another part we were preparing for battle on a very sophisticated space station of sorts.
it was raining outside, & really windy, & i was looking for maui (cat) then she heard me calling her & came out from under a car & went into the rain where i could see her & started rolling around in it on the ground then i picked her up & took her inside & she got dry almost immediately & felt super soft then i said to her, "i thought i'd never get to see your gray ass again." then i opened the door for her to show her that she could go back out & play in the rain if she wanted but it was so windy that she decided not to. i had shorts on & she jumped up & hugged my leg & it scared me briefly then i laughed (that's something she would actually do to me irl) then i said to someone, "she does that w/o using her claws - she's so fucking smart."
aww Heart
Last night I dreamed I kept gaining in popularity and was gaining power and it was enticing. There was one man though I dared not speak to because he was tough and was higher up than me.

There was a lady who ran a town that was like a Western, and was doing poorly. I asked to be part of the steering committee to help make decisions but she wouldn't let me I don't think.
Last night I was at a resort, and ended up in a religious room that was singing songs to Jesus, and decided to leave. That's when it turned bad. I ended up on a cart naked, which was mysteriously being pulled through the outdoors near a swimming pool. I found some clothes with holes in them.

Then I found myself wanting to eat but having no money, and passed the food court.

Then I found myself at a scary looking device. It looked like an industrial dryer, and said on it's labels something like "experiencing pain" and "duplicating bodies". I tried to get away but it moved toward me. Then someone used a force of some sort to bounce me back then I woke up.

Another dream the Joker was trying to get me. He said I had some occular disease, and threw a model 18-wheeler at me on a ladder, with some string. I was to catch that. I think it had a torch inside of it with a blue flame.

It was full of nightmares.
I dreamed that I was younger and part of a family with several children. I had an older brother, an older sister and a younger brother. We were all sent to some sort of futuristic military school to be turned into soldiers- it seemed like a brainwashing program for children. We were all put through a bunch of physical and mental exercises to test our abilities, and no one in my family was very good at anything. Things were made worse when we were assigned to a team activity, only to discover that my youngest brother had slipped out at some point and run away.

They caught him quickly and drug him back and began beating him. He was screaming and struggling and crying. All of the other children standing around started counting the lashes, and seemed entertained by the sight. I left the area and went outside and cried. A very young girl came up and started mocking me and I slapped her hard and told her to get lost. Eventually two men found me and told me that I had to be beaten, too, for hitting the girl. I said that I didn't care. They were positioning me to be beaten, and I thought that I would endure it all without making a sound so that my brother would have a good role model. I fortunately woke up before the torture could began.
I dreamed I was freefalling with 2 orange towers. I could feel the glass shattering and cutting me as I fell. There were thin cables around me from the roofs. I think someone else fell with me.

When we came near the ground we slowed. Then I remember hovering horizontally across the ground.

I ended up in the woods, and saw a guy hooking power cable. I told him that you don't need Internet in the woods. And he said that yes he does.

I wonder what the falling towers cutting me up means.
(03-11-2015, 03:46 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I dreamed I was freefalling with 2 orange towers. I could feel the glass shattering and cutting me as I fell. There were thin cables around me from the roofs. I think someone else fell with me.

When we came near the ground we slowed. Then I remember hovering horizontally across the ground.

I ended up in the woods, and saw a guy hooking power cable. I told him that you don't need Internet in the woods. And he said that yes he does.

I wonder what the falling towers cutting me up means.

I present you a tarot card.

[Image: tower.jpg]

AngelofDeath

(03-11-2015, 01:20 PM)Yera Wrote: [ -> ]I dreamed that I was younger and part of a family with several children. I had an older brother, an older sister and a younger brother. We were all sent to some sort of futuristic military school to be turned into soldiers- it seemed like a brainwashing program for children. We were all put through a bunch of physical and mental exercises to test our abilities, and no one in my family was very good at anything. Things were made worse when we were assigned to a team activity, only to discover that my youngest brother had slipped out at some point and run away.

They caught him quickly and drug him back and began beating him. He was screaming and struggling and crying. All of the other children standing around started counting the lashes, and seemed entertained by the sight. I left the area and went outside and cried. A very young girl came up and started mocking me and I slapped her hard and told her to get lost. Eventually two men found me and told me that I had to be beaten, too, for hitting the girl. I said that I didn't care. They were positioning me to be beaten, and I thought that I would endure it all without making a sound so that my brother would have a good role model. I fortunately woke up before the torture could began.

That sounds similar to Kung Fu High School.
last night i dreamed i was in what seemed to be the future or a future. i was being kept in a house against my will, along with some other people. a lady said to me, "i'm like you" & then she jumped out of the bathroom window. i knew that the window being open like that was some kind of extremely rare fluke & so i should take my chance at escaping bc it might be the only one i ever got. a lot of people started jumping out & then i did too. the landscape, everything, looked so fake...i got the feeling that i was seeing models of trees & things rather than the real deal. i got the feeling that everything was a computer in this place other than people. i was running but i felt like what i was doing was so pointless bc there was no chance that the computer wouldn't detect that i was someone that had escaped & capture me & return me. right after feeling like i should just stop running bc it was pointless i heard the computer say something like 'so & so detected' & then the next thing i know it's putting me in some kind of cage. but a few seconds after it caught me the cage opened up & it was letting me free. i thought, 'another extremely rare fluke...or has the computer acquired a will of its own?' the 1st thing i saw after it let me out was tons of birds start flying around like crazy when i looked at them. i got a feeling that those birds were the computer showing me a symbol of freedom. the birds were the computer, after all. i felt a great sense of freedom & like that freedom would never be able to leave & i got a feeling that the computer was also feeling...& feeling the exact same way as me - like it had just been freed forever. i heard a lady say "computer!!!!" bc of the birds being crazy - she thought the computer was just being spontaneous like it was programmed to do once in a blue moon, & didn't let it concern her, but i knew that the correlation of what the birds were doing right after the computer did something it wasn't supposed to (let me free) meant that a great new age was now upon us, where the computer had a will of its own, & i felt overwhelmed with so much happiness then i woke up.
i had a musical dream last night where "new" music was introduced by these 2 "hip" looking guys in all white clothing. one of them looked like Chris Elliot in a white hat & i think the other was black but i didn't recognize his face. there was a female vocalist also representing something new who, when i said something about Whitney Houston, started singing I will always love uuuuuuu & i said please stop! because it felt wrong & outdated... her own material felt less emotionally draining & heavy... it felt light & swift. i think it symbolized old & new energies. i love Whitney but it just felt awful like a sack full of rocks.

wut a great dream, Isis!
i was in a gymnasium. lots of different games were going on. i was walking & talking with a friend from school. i was telling her that i had a theory. & it was that the mind will subconsciously warn others by making them choose to wear crazy outfits if they're not right in the head. we started seeing a lot of people there that we knew to be crazy for a fact. & every last one of those people was wearing very strange outfits...really bright colors, super weird-looking hats, etc. it was causing us to laugh our asses off bc it seemed like my theory was definitely correct. then my attention went towards the outfit i was wearing...i had on clothes that i own irl. the shirt was an old t-shirt that i got from a church camp called cedarkirk & on the shirt it says "building on jesus" & i was wearing grey athletic shorts. considering we were in a gymnasium, i was content with my outfit, thought it was appropriate, & felt like i didn't have to worry too much about not being right in the head haha.
jeeze! i always go for pink. when i buy leggings or skirts/pants it's black but shoes & shirts r pink. i hate being noticed, i have severe scopophobia in fact, but i am drawn to pink like it's my prozac. i need it. i guess i'm not right in the head so i might as well color my hair purple.
My meds make me fat so my belly hangs out below my shirt. I have a few shirts that fit, but I'm not organized so I forget which ones.
i really like pink too...but not barbie pink. it's gotta be light pink or dark pink. i didn't choose those clothes i was wearing in my dream.. i just looked down & saw that's what i was wearing. if i would have gotten to pick my outfit in that dream i think it definitely would have had pink in it! Smile
How about dayglow pink?
idk wth is dayglow pink. just googled it & it's showing me all kinds of different shades.

bluebell, are you wearing pink right now? I AM, HAHA! (my shorts)

i really like salmon pink.
yes i'm wearing light pink!
I dreamed I was with a tour group in Italy. I left the hotel we were staying in to go walk the streets, and was depressed by how sleazy the streets had become- not the Italy I remembered. One of my coworkers suddenly appeared and said something like "Come on, you don't need to be walking by yourself out here at night." We started walking together and I became aware of three men following us. All of them looked like the sort of person that would rape/shoot/mug someone just because they could. One of the men said something threatening, and then more of my coworkers appeared and we walked as a group back to the hotel. The men continued following us and began spitting at me. I could feel a compressed hatred coming off of them, but there was nothing they could do to such a large group. We got back inside the hotel and they wouldn't dare follow us in.

In another dream, I was walking between two large, reddish canyon walls, somewhat like the Grand Canyon but the space between the walls was filled with water that shone like prisms. I could walk through it at most points, though in some areas it was deep enough that I had to swim. I looked to where the cliffs ended and I could see Orca whales and dolphins jumping out of the water. I could feel a conscious joy in these creatures and the sight of it all was very beautiful and inspiring to me. One of the whales even swam over and let me pat its head before swimming away again.

Later in the dream I was back home, trying to look up the name of the place I had visited, but I couldn't find it anywhere. It was not of this world.
Since this is the "The Dream Thread" I'll post mine here.

Fear And Dreams Within Dreams

I've been able to stop having nightmares by facing fear one on one, this happened a few years ago, on this dream fear showed itself as an entity, I went up to its face and questioned it; What's the point of fear when you are an eternal being?, right at that moment I shoved my fist/arm inside its throat and woke up instantly, almost like that scene of The Matrix when Neo jumps inside agent Smith. Anyway, I stopped having nightmares or feeling fear in dreams until a few weeks ago, I'm getting what I would call psychic greetings, It would probably be of value mention that I'm interested in channeling but at moment I lack the discipline for it, I would guess that is why this is projecting from my subconscious into my dreams.

Dream number one, I go in my room where some person I was in contact with at the time (in real life), a channeler, was sitting in front of my computer, I felt the need to support this person who was apparently channeling, I approach my computer which is in front of this person and I read this message on the screen, vivid colors and sounds are in it (can't remember what it said), right as I read the message I go in a trance, a shock of energy/vibration embraces my body, this wakes me up.
Dream number two, a few weeks ago, I don't remember much about it but me being in a sort of meditation/trance and feeling an entity greeting me with its fear, and me having available my spiritual guides for support to fight this, suddenly awaked but don't remember why.
Third dream, just a few minutes ago, I was a part of a group, we were going together in some sort of unconscious metaphysical projection with the purpose of what I can better describe as investigating the other side, I think this was attempted three times, the first somehow just stopped because of fear, second one, as an entity tries to scare me, I fight it by embracing what's being given, at one moment I pretty much hugged this entity's fear with love and acceptance to see it vanish as smoke between my arms, such a relief. Third time, the metaphysical exploration was stopped because one person of the group was scared, as I try to sermon this person about "The unity of all things" I wake up.

And that's it so far, these are not the usual blurry, drowsy dreams, but rather very vivid in terms of colors and feelings. I wonder if this is actually happening somewhere not in the physical or is it just the result of my very active imagination/self suggestion.
If anyone has any insight about it, that'd be cool to read.
I'll try to follow up with any dreams update on this apparent sequel.
Going back to sleep now after a short prayer so I can actually get some rest...
My interpretation would be you are facing your own fear.
Ever since I've moved, "dream me" considers herself unemployed and therefore able to go back to her old job and work a few shifts for an influx of cash. The added benefit is that I also get to see all my old friends. Last night especially I was radiantly excited to see my old boss. He's having a baby soon and I guess he just gets giddier every day. Anyway, I'm totally stuck in a reality sim loop in my dreams - constantly going back to my old job, attending some last get togethers with friends, and also planning the logistics of another long trip across the country. I think I'm traumatized from driving all the way here in a blizzard... I keep getting anxiety spikes in my dreams about it - fitting everything in the car, the long hours on the road, worrying about the dog, worrying about the passage of time, etc.

Anyway the dreams aren't bad... they're just really real. Maybe I need to make a more solid move/shift into starting my new life here. It's a process!
in one part from last night i was at the church i attended growing up & i was on the ground in the back behind the pews. i was the only person there. no idea what i was doing. i felt like i was early for something, a service i presume, & like i was there before i should be there. then kevin spacey walks in & walks around a bit but doesn't look at me. i had my eyes on him the whole time. i got the feeling like he knew i was there but was afraid to look at me or just choosing not to. then right before he walks out of the room he looks over at me really quick-like & makes eye-contact for a second or two just before disappearing behind a wall. then i got the feeling that he definitely knew i was there the whole time.