Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lmao, y was it Kevin Spacey?
(03-14-2015, 01:36 PM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]lmao, y was it Kevin Spacey?
haha, hell if i know. Tongue
he never crosses my mind. haven't seen a movie with him in it in forever. but i did recently post that pic/meme of him in k-pax's thread...i'm thinking maybe that had something to do with it.
oh yeah. plus that house of cards show has plenny of ads online
I had a dream where the Dr. Who universe and the Star Wars Old Republic universes collided. The Doctor and an assortment of companions were working for the Empire. They were trying to stop this man and woman in the Republic from planting a bomb on a large imperial ship. The Republic man had crazy powers and could create illusions and turn himself intangible, so no one could successfully fight him. He and the woman beat down the Doctor and all his friends, and then another woman appeared, this one with an angelic countenance. She said "Have you forgotten what I've done for you?" and floated down to the man and woman, specifically the woman because it was obvious that the man was evil, even if he was working with the Republic.

I then realized I was the angelic woman, and I began to give a rousing speech about how the Doctor was working with the Empire because he was a man of compassion- something the Empire was sorely lacking. I said there were many good men and women, and also good soldiers living in the Empire, and the Doctor was trying to provide them with a better example to follow. I said that one day there could be no Empire and Republic, just people living together in peace. Did she really want to mess that up by committing acts of terrorism? I actually ended up changing the woman's mind and the bombs didn't go off. She even helped the Doctor and his friends get to safety. I'm not sure what happened to the man with powers.

I had the entire dream in the span of thirty minutes, and was amazed by the extreme level of detail present in every aspect. Even the doctor's companions (there were about eight of them) were highly defined with their own back stories, such as a Jedi who was frustrated with Republic politics, an escaped convict and a young woman who made her own armor out of scrap parts.
I dreamed someone wanted to watch someone commit suicide and asked if I wanted to watch, which I said no.
I dreamed a red carebear took a dump on my face, but it didn't smell so it didn't bother me. Though it felt weird.
(03-17-2015, 11:53 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I dreamed a red carebear took a dump on my face, but it didn't smell so it didn't bother me. Though it felt weird.

BigSmile
(03-17-2015, 12:00 PM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-17-2015, 11:53 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I dreamed a red carebear took a dump on my face, but it didn't smell so it didn't bother me. Though it felt weird.

BigSmile

Another carebear said "Hello sports fan" and hit me in the head with a baseball bat. Though I sort of wanted him to.
i want Care Bear dreams too
(03-17-2015, 05:30 PM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]i want Care Bear dreams too

In that one dream he was wearing diapers and my head was inside his diaper when he messed on me. What does that even mean?
i don't know Tongue pooping might relate to a release of some kind. though i don't understand the head part. a diaper ensures safety as it catches ur release.

only u can really know.
(03-17-2015, 05:51 PM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]i don't know Tongue pooping might relate to a release of some kind. though i don't understand the head part. a diaper ensures safety as it catches ur release.

only u can really know.

I thought it was funny too. Didn't really get off to it though. Just an unusual dream feeling those chunks on my face and walking with them on it.

AngelofDeath

Maybe it means you are more than willing to let positive entities do what they want with you, you'll take it, maybe even enjoy it or find it amusing.
(03-17-2015, 08:06 PM)AngelofDeath Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe it means you are more than willing to let positive entities do what they want with you, you'll take it, maybe even enjoy it or find it amusing.

At least in dreams I seem to.

AngelofDeath

I think there's another side though, if you think about it, it isn't very self-respecting to be so at the whims of 'positive entities'.
if they give u pleasure y not?

AngelofDeath

If pleasure was the only reason to do things everyone would be a hedonist. I, personally, don't believe all pleasure is actually beneficial, it can be an addiction.
Just became an hedonist.

AngelofDeath

I've heard that before.
Too much pleasure has a way of spoiling people rotten.
It's all about balance. "Too much of anything is a bad thing".

I think they might not even just represent all positive entities but maybe even just your mother. You love her deeply (like the Care Bears) but you let her do means things to you, but you mind very little.

My husband had a weird dream/reality slip last night. We were in bed, getting ready to go to bed (but lights were on, covers hadn't been turned down, etc) we were talking and I said a sentence and for some reason he thought I said the world "leprechaun", which made us both laugh. Then for a minute or two he was silent, and then he takes a big gasp of air as if he had just fallen asleep for a moment and woke back up. And he says to me, "Did the guy really catch the leprechaun?" and I was like huh? And he was like "That just happened, right? The guy caught the leprechaun, and he cooked it in a pot..." I could tell he was seriously confused. I was like nope baby it's just us here... and he was like "No, we were in this waiting room... and this guy caught this leprechaun... and he put it in a pot to cook it.... but then the leprechaun turned into a Christmas tree as a defense." I asked him if he was upset about the leprechaun being cooked, and he nodded emphatically. He said I was there too and upset as well. He was still very confused and asked again "That really didn't happen? It seemed SO REAL for a moment there..."

tl;dr Happy St Patty's day, my husband had a weird hallucination involving a leprechaun.
I had a dream the other day were i was in the back of a pub eating Meat Free Pasta with Hitler. He wasn't saying that much, pasta was ok, but needed more seasoning.
I was looking for a computer with a network switch and found a Dell that was very nice. It was silver, and I was at a store. Before that I just saw rediculous pc's that didn't serve my purpose.

As a reward for me buying, they were going to kill an animal, and I asked them to do it like in the Matrix. Then they shot energy balls out of their hands towards the animal. The animal didn't fight nor did it look in discomfort. Then they put their hands against it and filled it with energy and the animal didn't struggle. It was a small animal.
y did u want that?
(03-20-2015, 01:15 PM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]y did u want that?

In my dream I thought it was a person that was going to get killed and I guess I just think differently in dreams.
I'm not like that in life.
I had a dream about going to work, i saw an old school friend who was a new start. I walked her up to the office and took her to the 5th floor were her role was. We sat on the couch and i gave her some general advice, wishing her the best of luck. I walk out of the the room and see an old team leader from my previous job, she doesn't recognize me and we walk past each other, as i walk down the stairs the office building becomes my old high school, i walk around for a little bit and walk to the door, i see a very clear sky, its sunny. I look back and think to myself i am going to miss this place and walk away into the distance, into a new experience.
(03-20-2015, 01:15 PM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]y did u want that?

It was like a nightmare but I wasn't scared because I was excited about the computer.
More and more dreams lately regarding large planetary changes, saw a leviathan or sea dragon in my dream the night before last, and last night during my dreams I was seeing very abstract patterns in the night sky amongst many other hazy memories regarding interaction with the beings within the dreams. My dreams are becoming very vivid.
i dreamt B4_Gary was singing goodbye & hello to mustard colored flowerpatterny shirts & pants he was washing in the river. he had a whole song about it. then i was in sweden & everything was buried under snow & some kid wanted ice cream so i produced 2 bowls & said do u want the small spoon or the big spoon? i always eat w a big spoon but he wanted it so i gave it to him. my parents always asked me that question & i was the grown up so i settled for my little spoon lol.

then there were 2 retired spec ops guys, w white hair... a tall guy & short fat one. well i liked the short fat one but he was missing, his wife was dressed in a faded old robe & looking for him. 2 or 3 cops investigated. eventually they found him dead in the shower. it was not pretty. ugh.

the sad wife said something about a life insurance & one of the cops said a million reasons to kill him, because it was a million dollar insurance & i felt angry because this woman lost her husband & was devastated & this jaded dick was making cracks. then the tall guy appeared in bandages & it was obvious the short fat guy died of his injuries from some black ops thing. like a stroke. then a big fat chopper in the sky woke me up.
on 2nd thought, that one's probably best not shared.