Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have dreams where it becomes a paradox to fall asleep, and I can't sleep.
In a part of my dream last night I was being haunted by a ghost named Fred Stevenson. He kept harassing me by making paranormal things happen & by calling me on the phone. His name would show up when he called even though I didn't have him as a contact in my phone. I kept not answering then he had someone named Bell Stevenson call me & I assumed it was his mother. I woke up right after saying to someone, "Ghosts really shouldn't be allowed to use the phone."
I saw this earlier today and thought of it again when reading your dream:

[Image: enhanced-19290-1421962012-12.jpg]
a foreign, intelligent energy took me on a guided tour. they gave me the ability to perceive energy directly. I saw waves of energy vibrating and emanating out of humans as they moved around... reacted to things that stirred emotions, etc.

thoughts all had a unique pattern, and different emotions carried a different energy, which was shown to me in color. happier emotions more closer to indigo, angry emotions closer to red.

at one point the aliens showed me people picking up their cell phones as they received calls. the phone, as it rang, started radiating a red/black wave that just looked cancerous. it was thick, boiling, and blobby but with harsh, jagged lines. and of course, people picked these phones up and held them to their heads. I could see the phone's assault of energy visibly interacting with the human's natural energy field. their energy field warped and bent chaotically, their natural aura being reddened and blackened as it touched the phone's energy field, etc. visibly angry interactions were taking place within their auras.

"this is what your people are doing to themselves ..." the energy guide narrated. not that the guide was judging us or worried about our mortality; rather it was just showing me what we're surrounded by, and how it harms us, how we harm ourselves.

I believe to calm the mind and get away from electronics + other technological staples of society, lets us become more aware of subtle energy configurations, which is a step towards perceiving energy directly. of course it's also a step out of society, which is a big problem for many. then again I've noticed that about any spiritual practice. the more in touch you become with your spirit, the more out of touch you become or appear to the rest of society.

the cell phone wasn't the major point of the dream, just the part I thought most worthy of sharing. visually, that was an awesome dream that gave me a lot of ideas and material to work with for a story I've been plotting.
I had a dream last night that I don't remember much of. Lots of traveling on trains (im always dreaming about trains . . .) and visiting cities. What I DO remember is a scene where I was playing a medieval style lute in a busy train station.

I didn't feel like I was playing very well, my fretwork was very sloppy and the strings seemed loose, but the music coming out of it was very beautiful and I soon had a crowd gathered around me and everyone seemed very delighted with my music.

I had a similar dream about a month ago where I was playing a violin and I thought I was doing poorly but everyone else thought my song was beautiful.
You were the hero of your dreams Spaced.
I was outside of door and heard music playing. It came from a tree, a speaker in the branches. It played some Disney style music and then Homer Simpson was with me, we eat something and saw rainbows.
Thanks to Neptun it may happen that I sleep, but body does not fall asleep as it normally does. Try to walk then. But I cannot fall asleep again at noon, properly.

@Matt1 Pay attention to where the media content belongs, for it is your problem. I had a stone memorial plate face singing, on a wire pole. I had a long stick in sea and a long-necked bird tied with wire to it.
I dreamed I was one of the Beatles when they were big, but I don't remember my name.
I was just standing around with them, not playing anything.
I had security clearance to a bank that was very large. My badge worked on every door, even secure ones.

My job was to take a computer generated care bear and replace the eye symbol on his chest with a heart.

I had to run back and forth to different departments doing complex programming.

I had other people log into a secure program I had created.

Then we came to the master control room. It had two large screens.

My coworker filled out the forms online for locating the right server.

The lady in charge of the scan said there were 26,000 servers.
I told her I thought there were millions.
And she gave me a funny look, and I said "26,000 is a lot".
She said a scan like this could take 6 hours.
The scan of the servers was really cool.

Then it located the right server, indicated by a white dot, and I felt a fondness in my heart.
As it traced down the server, it was really cool how it did. The special effects were amazing.

Then she found a bunch of character sprites, and was adding props to them.
They weren't care bears, but other characters. She added for instance a screw to one of them, which was
as large as he was.

I thought it was really cool being in charge of a "game" at a bank.
My card worked for every door, so that must mean something.
I think the 26,000 servers represents 26,000 years in a 3D cycle.
And 6 hours represents 6D.
I had a weird experience last night.

First I had some jumbled and eerie dreams, there was a lot of different things going on but the main things that stand out were:

-A TV show about a malevolent non-human entity that could interject itself into people's lives and disguise itself as banal, everyday things so they wouldn't notice it at first but slowly things would start to seem . . . off and it would evoke a fear response that would make the person it was stalking slowly lose their mind. It was implied that this entity was responsible for many deaths, including that recent airbus crash in the Alps.

-I had a dream within the dream where I received a poetic verse and wrote it down. There was some other stuff here but eventually I met up with a girl on a rooftop who had received the same verse in her dream. It was really clear in the dream but I can't remember it now, it was something about "listening to the black voice of the goddess" which was always present but usually drowned out by our physical senses. I wish I could remember the rest of it, it seemed important in the dream.

In any case, I woke up and my neck was stiff and my head felt strangely numb. I checked the clock and it was 3:13 am. I was immediately gripped by intense fear and panic which took some time and willpower to get rid of. I'm not really sure what the source of the fear was but I felt like there was something to be afraid of in my apartment.

In any case I settled down soon enough and got back to sleep but it struck me as odd. My neck is still feeling pretty stiff.
Do you have a cat Spaced?

There have been instances where I've felt a creepy presence in the house, and then the cat picks up on it after me and does her perturbed mewling & chasing things around the house routine.

I've always been more of a dog person, but I'm starting to buy cats as being protectors of the spirit.
I have both a cat and a dog. In fact our breed of dog (Pekingese) were bred by Buddhist monks and are traditionally thought to be able to protect against evil spirits with their high pitched bark Tongue And he does bark sometimes in the middle of the night and it's so sharp and high pitched that it makes me jump so I can believe that lol

Both pets were quiet last night. I think it was just a weird after effect of the dream.
I had a dream I was offered a job for 40 years at 40k per year at AMD.  I was doing an internship, and the CEO asked me if I liked it, and said that I could work in the Medical Payroll department.  Payroll takes care of people's weekly/monthly salaries, and AMD makes computer chips, and isn't involved in the Medical side at all lol.

I woke up somewhat laughing at the turn of events - but obviously the dream points to me being valued and appreciated for what I do (even being an 'intern').
For the 1st time in so long, I had absolutely no dreams.
I had a dream that I went to visit the Eiffel Tower, but it was located in a crumbling ghost town seemingly devoid of life. I wanted to climb to the top of it but it was falling apart which made progress difficult. The stairs leading up were rusted through and impassible at points and whole floors were sometimes missing or collapsed. I had the feeling that others had tried to get to the top before, that it was a sort of pilgrimage, and along the way I found discarded crutches and walkers and the like as though many of the people who were making this pilgrimage before me had been old or disabled.
There was a white siberian tiger that was fighting a lion.
The white tiger came up to me and put his paw on my shoulder.
He was owned by a rich lady whose house was like a mall.
They had a McDonalds in their home as well.
The night before last, my entire dream time had 'last day' vibes...like it was my last day of school. In one part this lady handed me a paper to sign & she asked, "Are you signing in or out?" I said, "Out." then she said, "I'll really miss you." Then in the next scene I was heading home, on a bus with a friend, & we started levitating while feeling ecstatic about a mission accomplished. The whole dream I felt so happy that it was the last day & not sad at all. When I woke up from that one it made me think, "Carla will be leaving us today - on April Fool's day." I never met her but I felt/feel very close/connected to her mainly bc I've been reading her blog daily for years now & bc of listening to episodes of the 'In The Now' show & also bc she's made it into a handful of my dreams. I did a lot of transcribing for an 'In The Now' show one day, in which I only transcribed Carla's words, & then that night I dreamed this:

(02-05-2015, 01:02 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]last night i dreamed i was seeing a bloody wound, up-close, for what felt like many hours. i was seeing it trying to heal but it was losing the battle.

Last night I had a feeling she was gone & it proved to be almost impossible for me to sleep & my head was hurting & headaches are something I get next-to-never. I thought it was really interesting that I didn't dream a bit last night bc that is also something that happens next-to-never. My not dreaming makes me think I was busy visiting with her on the other side. I hope I get to see her in a dream again sometime soon.

RIP, Carla.
Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
isis Heart
I lub you sweet isis, I've had an out-of-character migraine for the past few days too. Sad I'm sure you'll dream about Carla again, probably plenty.

In other somewhat eery weird related wound news, yesterday while my husband was bathing he backed into the bath faucet and took a HUGE chunk of flesh out of the middle of his lower back that bled pretty badly and was scrapped up all around it. It was quite painful all day no matter what he did. I attended to it a few times and couldn't help but keep thinking of Jim/Carla. :/
Jade, I'm glad he didn't mess up any vertibrae.
Back pain sucks.
Yes, had had sciatica for almost 4 years, which was crippling pain every day. Where he hit was on soft tissue that usually got bothered by the sciatica, so the nerve pain was pretty bad/scary for a while. He also hurt the same spot/actually bruised a vertebrae on his birthday a month ago carrying a very heavy rock in a backpack.

So yes, he is no stranger to back pain/injuries. Luckily what he did yesterday was mostly just a deep bruise and ruptured skin, it feels much less tender today.

Gemini, you are getting very close to 10k posts!
(04-02-2015, 12:15 PM)Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Gemini, you are getting very close to 10k posts!

I might make a post when I hit 10k posts, but don't want my ego to be too stroked.
I dreamed I was looking at myself in the mirror. It was dark in the bathroom I was standing in. I could see all my veins/arteries running underneath my skin. My blood had become so black that you could see it through my skin. It almost looked like it was glowing, except in reverse, like it was sucking in the light around it.

Very odd dream. Looked cool as f*** though.
Anyone ever dream that the breaks in their car won't work? I get that one a lot. I got it last night. The car wouldn't even stop when I put it in park. Then I tried the emergency break & that didn't work either at first but it eventually did.

In another part there was one of those 3-mile-wide tornadoes (or bigger) & there was nowhere for me to go so I just got on the floor in some unfamiliar building. Everything around me was blown away & demolished but I was unscathed.

In another part I was in some kind of a computer lab & sitting by Gordon Ramsay. He was talking to me a lot but the only part I can recall is that he was mad at me for not being a voter.
do u feel out of control? breaks not working might indicate that kind of thing.
[Image: EZxgba1.jpg]
I was tracing down missiles using a plane. And explosives that were planted in a building.
Past dream: My wife and I came upon a sick woman and we were asked to have sex with her as a couple.

My wife did not find this dream compatible with our current paradigm, haha.

Additionally: I keep getting dreams of a similar small, frail woman, this time asking my wife, in dream, to cook like her.

Note: Upon our marriage, my wife and I agreed to never split if either of us fell in love with somebody else, not suppressing such emotion, and inviting such a person in our couple if the person is compatible with the whole triad; If not, our couple remains resolutely.
One dream I had last week:

I was riding with my friend in a car that he was driving.  It was night time, we were in a city somewhere.  Suddenly, I became absolutely lucid, and realized I was dreaming.  As usual, I was looking about, marveling at the reality of the dream environment.  I was not sure how long consciousness would last, so I looked at my friend, and I wasn't entirely positive he was a dream construct, or whether our minds were linked and we were having some kind of mutually shared dream.  

I announced to him this was a dream, not expecting him to believe me.  After a few moments of astonishment, he believed me, at which point he let go of the steering wheel.  Even though I knew it was a dream, I became afraid, and then, much to my horror, we went off the edge of a massive bridge in this dream city.  I was shocked at how real the sensation of vertigo was as the car plummeted, tumbling over and over as I watched windows of buildings fly past us.

At this point, I freaked out and decided I didn't want to experience whatever impact my subconscious had in store for me, and withdrew my consciousness from the dream (hard to explain, but you tend to learn how to do this if you are a frequent lucid dreamer).  

I woke up in bed, my heart beating quite fast.