Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
in a part of my dream last night i ate lots of marijuana-infused foods & then i felt extremely good - not necessarily high. i think that may have been the best i've ever felt.
Chum & Rick from Pawn Stars were in my dream last night. I find that strange bc I haven't watched an ep of Pawn Stars in a very long while.

Me & Chum were talking a lot for a long time but I can't recall anything we said to each other. In the part where I saw Rick I was living with him & he was about to go fishing & he left 2 TVs on. I said to him, "You're leaving those on?" then he quickly retorted with, "Where's your boyfriend?" then I said, "I don't know..." then I ended up turning the TVs off for him.

In another part I was in a class & the teacher was Matt Damon. All I can remember is I was sitting in the front of the class & he walked to the back to let someone smell the top of his forearm. Then he made a last minute decision to let me smell it too. It smelt like nice-smelling cologne but very faintly. Then he went into an office that was in the front of the classroom.
Last night I had two dogs in my dream, an adult golden retriever named Golden (ingenious!) and a yellow lab puppy. It was a time-warp dream, where I lived in a childhood house with my father still (I get stuck here sometimes in dream land because my father has totally rejected me in recent years). I was really fond of these two dogs. I didn't know the puppy's name, however, and asked my dad at one point - he said "Jadie". I thought he said "Sadie" but he corrected me and said nope, it was named after you. In the dream it felt like he had affection for me when he said it - but you know, the affection you have for a new puppy, not your daughter. Anyway it was weird and a bit unsettling.

"Jadie" had these crazy kaleidoscopic eyes. She was pretty cool.
Someone gave me a ring case and it was really light. Inside was a corner of a playing card with the number 5.

The creator of Google created a disc that had an O at the center that affected everyone in the game we were in. I suppose O stands for One.
I saw a whole lot of monkeys at one point & then I realized about half of them were dead.

In another part I was on a very large boat & trying to find the exit. Eventually I realized there definitely was no exit & that realization caused me to start sweating.
I could levitate in a part of dream from last night. I kept levitating straight up to the ceiling along with another person that was right by me. Then someone wanted to get a pic or video of me doing it & then I couldn't do it anymore & my legs suddenly started feeling tired. I said to them, "I no longer have the will to do it."
I was in bed, and someone took a garden hose and poured water on me. I wanted to kick him in the head, but I was too weak to move.
Dream 1)  This is from a week ago.  I found myself in a college type environment.  Only, it was more like a city for students, completely enclosed, and I was exploring.  Somehow, I knew I had to find someone there.  The place was absolutely labyrinthian.  There were a lot of restaurant type areas within this labyrinth, like as in you would go into the front of one of these areas, and go out the back and be in another little niche restaurant, and this would keep on happening ad infinitum.  It was an absolute maze, and the dream was ultra vivid.  I was on the verge of lucidity, but never quite got there.  Another weird aspect, the whole time I was searching for this person, I kept getting bogged down because their were these weird little flakes of something in my mouth that were making me sick, and every time I found a garbage I had to take some time to try and spit them out.  But I could never completely get them out.

The symbolism of this dream was relatively clear to me, even though it sounds completely arcane, but unfortunately it is too personal for me to feel comfortable going into it here.

Dream 2)  This one is from a couple weeks ago.  I was with my step father, in his house, and we were the only two people left on Earth.  Outside was a strange misty silvery translucence.  There was no atmosphere beyond this.  Somehow, I knew we were dead, or in a higher dimension.  And this was an illusion given to us, or rather my step father because he wasn't ready to accept he was dead, so this artifact was produced to ease his transition.  And I was also there to ease his transition.  He was using some kind of electronic tablet to answer questions about various decisions he made in his life and how he felt about them.  

It might have been that we weren't dead, but we were in fourth density in the dream, and it was just an illusion of 3D.  I'm not entirely sure.  But those were the most interesting ones as of late.  
In a part from last night I dreamed that I knew with 100% certainty that aliens are real & all up in our space. Some kind of government official told me the reason they can't tell the public that aliens exist is bc they know exactly why they're here & they find the reason to be too unsettling to disclose & they don't want to lie when asked if they know why they're here. He said they're here for no reason other than bc they have a "personal interest" in some humans.
I had some vivid dreams last night.

In one of them, I was in a Queen cover band with an old coworker and two old high school friends (who were always in a band together and still are). We did a really hastily put on show but I learned some songs really quickly and it was super, super fun. It was like an audition - anyhow, someway we were being judged. Loved it though.

In my second dream there were two horses, one I was keeping in the garage for a short while. This dream mirrors a real life event from when I was a child, when I had a young kitten I was taking care of and at night I would keep her in the garage. When I woke up one morning, my dad had let her out (he didn't want the cat) so she had run off, and I spent hours looking for her and finally found her fearfully trapped in a tree. Anyway, in the dream, my dad let my big black stallion out of the garage and it was gone. I was very upset and let him know in so many words, including the fact that he lacks empathy (extremely true). The conversation got heated and and he asked me why I had moved away, and I told him I love living at the base of a mountain, and all the wild turkeys we see almost daily, and the bears. He then shut me down like he didn't want to hear any of it and walked away.

Later in the dream, I had another horse (I kept outside in the yard). It wasn't my giant black stallion but it was a little chestnut mare and we had fun.
I had $63,000 in some retirement account, which I was going to invest.
I saw an add to buy a black hole for like 25 cents / unit. But I couldn't afford anything except an unstable black hole which I didn't buy.
I thought of a technology that allowed you to better see stars using black holes as lenses.
I also made this delicious blueberry smoothie/milkshake thing that I sold at parties.

Also, our house was high up on a hill, and floated over a cliff. I nearly fell off, but was able to levitate.
I heard a knock at the door and opened the door. i was there or my brother who was drunk. I saw the moon light and two scorpion run off into the night. I wasn't sure if i was dreaming it seemed real.

I look at this as the moon archetype or experience of spirit. I put my radio on my phone after having this dream and i had a fairly powerful synchronicity, the song sang about moon light and illusion, also love and hope. I can't remember the name of the song but it was a good moment.

Having looked this one up it seems to be about taking a change and letting go of the old habits.
I was waiting for a yellow school bus to take me home, but couldn't remember where I lived, nor did I know which bus to get on. I hate it when that happens.

I also saw a green dragon trying to fly into a window in super-slow motion, but it was slightly too big.
(05-10-2015, 07:11 AM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I look at this as the moon archetype or experience of spirit. I put my radio on my phone after having this dream and i had a fairly powerful synchronicity, the song sang about moon light and illusion, also love and hope. I can't remember the name of the song but it was a good moment.

I once dreamed of a song about Raccoon Mario that made me cry when I woke up. And I only heard one line of it.

It's like dreams can carry strong emotion too.
I had a dream where I kept flipping into the near past and future, and the transitions happened seamlessly so I never really knew what time I was in. In the future, I had turned into a very nasty person. I also had a lot of supernatural powers, like the ability to cause the earth to shake and the ability to channel lightning through my body. Some guy challenged me, and when my lightning failed to hurt him I killed him with my bare hands and didn't even care. Some part of me realized this was wrong, though, and I managed to separate from that mind and go back into my normal mind. I found a coin on the ground that was dated 2053.

I then went inside a building and thought I had probably gone back in time. I asked someone what year it was, and they said 2013, and I was like "oh, thank god." Even in the past, however, I was encountering all these people I didn't know who were acting as if they knew me and were expecting me to do things, and I was trying to figure out what had happened to disrupt my entire timeline.

There were also reptilians in there, though I don't remember how or why. I recall looking into one of their faces and seeing slit-pupiled yellow eyes.
I kicked an anthro cat in the balls because he wouldn't give me 1/4 of a log in a wheelbarrow that he carried. We were essentially fighting.
A military man kicked me in the face because I wouldn't take a gun and shoot someone else.
I feel like I deserved that.
I've had a dream in which I was a 8 years old child that could fly. The hardest part was taking off, I usually had to try 2 or 3 times before I succeeded. When flying I used 3 ways of doing it, the first one was to fly freely. I would do loops and loose my balance and went close to crashing a few times (I was flying over a river to not die). After having almost crashed, I walked on an invisible floor about 1 meter on top of the water. The third way was when I was high in altitude, it was as if I could lock myself into orbit and let myself go without doing anything.

After a while I went into a town and found a little girl which was being chased. I asked her to hop on my back and tried to take off without succeeding. We ended up hiding somewhere and a man found us. I do not remember what happened afterwards, I probably got killed or something of the like and the little girl probably got caught.
Last night I dreamed that someone or something was trying to take me out of this reality. It reminds me of my dream from the 27th where I was given the opportunity to die in my sleep but this time I had no choice in the matter. I felt myself slipping away (dying) & then I woke up to myself saying "no" really loudly & I was sweaty.
There was a rubber ball that would always seek out the one who threw it. When it came back to you it was bad news. It might splatter you with some liquid. It would break windows to get back to the owner. You couldn't hide from it.
(06-01-2015, 09:47 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]Last night I dreamed that someone or something was trying to take me out of this reality. It reminds me of my dream from the 27th where I was given the opportunity to die in my sleep but this time I had no choice in the matter. I felt myself slipping away (dying) & then I woke up to myself saying "no" really loudly & I was sweaty.

Did the entity feel friendly?
(06-01-2015, 09:58 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2015, 09:47 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]Last night I dreamed that someone or something was trying to take me out of this reality. It reminds me of my dream from the 27th where I was given the opportunity to die in my sleep but this time I had no choice in the matter. I felt myself slipping away (dying) & then I woke up to myself saying "no" really loudly & I was sweaty.

Did the entity feel friendly?

yeah. didn't really feel like an entity, though - that's why I called it "someone or something"...felt like it was the OIC...didn't feel like it was me though & I define myself as the OIC.
Last time I lucid dreamed I was with my sister and told her I knew some people I saw at a distance and she told me I didn't really know anyone here. I was like wut? and then I woke up and wasn't able to re-enter the dream. I knew those people because in the previous dream before I re-entered that one, they were searching my room while avoiding speaking with me. The strange world of dreams.. even more when I dream as rarely as I do.

That was a few months ago and I never succeeded into lucid dreamer after that.
Had a flying dream today (just woke up) but its already fuzzen out.

I jumped up out of my backyard. Most people see flying like superman, I'm closer to Chronicle. I need to imagine in my mind being moved by waves or flows through and around where i fly. I could twirl in.mid air but still know and navigate my position (except for that one tree my mind randomly put behind me)

It was when I'd look down, I'd start falling because instant fear of heights kicked in. (I almost fell off the Grand Canyon as a kid, I'm horrified of heights) so today was atypical. I looked down and began falling towards a snowy gground, then remembered i could hover!!

So i hovered, regained my composure and continued on into a new dream i do not even remember, yet i remember going into it.

Hmm.
(06-02-2015, 12:30 AM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: [ -> ]Had a flying dream today (just woke up) but its already fuzzen out.

I jumped up out of my backyard.  Most people see flying like superman, I'm closer to Chronicle.  I need to imagine in my mind being moved by waves or flows through and around where i fly.  I could twirl in.mid air but still know and navigate my position (except for that one tree my mind randomly put behind me)

It was when I'd look down, I'd start falling because instant fear of heights kicked in.  (I almost fell off the Grand Canyon as a kid, I'm horrified of heights) so today was atypical.  I looked down and began falling towards a snowy gground, then remembered i could hover!!

So i hovered, regained my composure and continued on into a new dream i do not even remember, yet i remember going into it.

Hmm.

To not crash into the ground, I had to muster all my willpower.
I've failed to maintain flying dreams due to that fear of heights.

I hope this newfound hover ability will persist in my subconscious lol
I wish I'd dream more often, I'm taking a break from smoking weed only for this purpose.
I smoke before bed and still dream. I.might be unique though...
(06-02-2015, 12:40 AM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: [ -> ]I smoke before bed and still dream.  I.might be unique though...

I don't remember dreaming much more prior to smoking so it may not do anything and I'm just wasting my week away.
I was in a big line waiting for dinner. But had to pass up the crowd to get dinner somewhere else.
I can't remember much else. It was like 10,000 people.

I think I flew in an airplane too.