Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Brittany

Lately it feels like my dreams are being stolen. Even if I don't remember a dream, I usually have some vague flash of memory when I wake up, or at least a feeling of what the dream was about. When I do my affirmations, I usually remember them quite clearly. But for the past week, every time I wake up it's like there's a void in my head. It feels like somebody stuck a hose in my brain and sucked the dream out. It's literally a big, empty space where something is missing. There is NOTHING. AT ALL. It's really frustrating me...
(02-08-2011, 09:38 AM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Lately it feels like my dreams are being stolen. Even if I don't remember a dream, I usually have some vague flash of memory when I wake up, or at least a feeling of what the dream was about. When I do my affirmations, I usually remember them quite clearly. But for the past week, every time I wake up it's like there's a void in my head. It feels like somebody stuck a hose in my brain and sucked the dream out. It's literally a big, empty space where something is missing. There is NOTHING. AT ALL. It's really frustrating me...

Same here. I'm not remembering most of them (which is extremely odd for me, because I've always been able to remember dreams in detail). I'm still also having "lesson" dreams that don't fit into normal 3rd-density physical context, so some of these I couldn't retell or explain even if I could remember them.
(02-08-2011, 09:38 AM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Lately it feels like my dreams are being stolen. Even if I don't remember a dream, I usually have some vague flash of memory when I wake up, or at least a feeling of what the dream was about. When I do my affirmations, I usually remember them quite clearly. But for the past week, every time I wake up it's like there's a void in my head. It feels like somebody stuck a hose in my brain and sucked the dream out. It's literally a big, empty space where something is missing. There is NOTHING. AT ALL. It's really frustrating me...

Heh... I get the same feeling sometimes. These last few days i feel exactly like this. Weird?

Meerie

This too shall pass... with dreams it is like with catalysts, at least for me. Either there is lots of them and lots of info, or hardly any at all.
I just trust that if there is some important dream for me, then I will remember. And if not, well it is not meant to be anyway.
Akhtu, when I think of some of the dreams you posted here, I should be happy if I would not remember anything at all, if I were you Tongue - the contents were rather nightmarish at times.

Brittany

I FINALLY remembered one!

Last night I dreamed I was a little girl, riding a bicycle through a quaint little neighborhood. I rode up beside this little boy and he jumped on the back of my bike and it started flying. We were flying all over town, laughing, just happy, innocent little kids. Then the wind got really strong and I think we ended up getting lost...I don't remember much after that. It was such a happy feeling though, soaring through the air with this little boy I was the best of friends with.

I also had a dream before that that is more blurry. I was driving through this really old, really weird-looking neighborhood. I ended up going into this store that sold sexual products and found it kind of embarrassing. At one point I was at my work, and there was a bunch of new product being moved in. Then I was doing laundry, and right after I finished putting in a wash I went to take a shot of alcohol, but I looked down into my shot glass and realized it was full of laundry detergent. I thought "Oh no! I put the alcohol in the wash!" So I throw open the washer and see that the alcohol is taking the color out of one of my green shirts. I start throwing all the clothes out of the washer, afraid they are all ruined, but it was just that one shirt. My husband was standing there and he said "See? It wasn't as bad as you thought, was it?"

At this point, I'm thrilled to remember ANYTHING.

Brittany

Had a pretty cool one last night..

I dreamed some sort of alien or monster things invaded earth. If you've ever read Fullmetal Alchemist (*read* not *watched*...the anime is completely different), they looked a lot like the shadow monsters the pride homunculus makes. This huge man (I think he might have been a reptilian...I can't really remember how he looked, but he was very large with a commanding presence and had a reptilian feel to him) came down and did something...I can't explain it...and suddenly I and the people I was with were in a completely different place.

Some of the doors opened up and we realized we were in space, on a spaceship. We were all like OMG! SPACE! The huge dude was talking to us, but then more monsters got onto the ship. These living vines that were a part of the ship started coming out and wrapping around the monsters, pulling them back. The huge dude was trying to get the blast doors to shut so we would be safe, and some of the vines ended up getting crushed in the doors, and he flinched, like he could feel them die and it hurt him.

At some point I ran into a giant white crocodile that was just chilling in the floor, and the huge guy said "Oh, he likes you."

He told me that there were these seven people, each corresponding with a color (I can only assume they were the chakra colors), and my job was to gather up these people so that they could do something amazing. We then looked down on earth and saw some robots designed to look like aliens. Their heads kept splitting open and more robots would come out of the top of their heads. They just kept multiplying, then they turned into some sort of black blob monsters. Then some of the monsters turned white and they started multiplying even faster, and I yelled "The white ones are creepier! The white ones are creepier!" Then I woke up.

I also had a random dream that my mom got a huge tattoo on her back, which is nothing short of weird, seeing how she hates tattoos.

Brittany

I had a really weird dream last night. I don't remember a lot of it, but I remember I was walking a lot. For a while a girl was walking with me. I walked through some weird country club place, then I noticed a Winn Dixie on the side of the road (for those who don't know, Winn Dixie is a grocery store chain that, for the most part, went out of business a few years ago). I thought "Oh, I didn't know they still had Winn Dixie!" So I decided to go inside.

Inside it wasn't a grocery store, though...more of a restaurant. The food looked delicious, and I realized I was really hungry, so I got in line to buy some food. But the line kept changing. Every time I would get to the front of the line something would suddenly change to keep me from getting served, like they would start serving the people at the back of the line first. If I went to the back of the line, it would change again. My dad was suddenly with me and he got food no problem, and I was getting really frustrated.

The next part I remember I was in some parking lot, and I saw this car going across it. There was this crazy-looking woman in it with her hair sticking out at all angles. When she saw me she gave this evil smile and started speeding up. I realized she was trying to run me over. At that point I realized I was dreaming, so I think the car still hit me, but I realized it couldn't hurt me and I was fine.

I also remember a small part where I was talking to one of my friends, but he was in another room and his words were appearing on some sort of screen...like an IM without the computer. Weird.

fairyfarmgirl

I dreamed I stepped into my mailbox which turned into a renaissance faire type of tent. Then this man I know in passing said to me--" I did not ask you to put birds on my mailbox"... and then laughed. It was very strange. I felt so bad that I had placed something that bothered him that I went to the back of the tent, and found a pair of wire cutters and proceeded to cut the bird off the mailbox. Then, all the these beautiful irridenscent birds began to fly out of the mailbox. And now I was standing looking into the mailbox as the birds flew out around me. I woke up saying "WTF! " LOL

Definately High Strangeness here at the Fairyfarm today!

I Bless you all with Love!

fairyfarmgirl
I had a dream i barely remember.. I simply remember realizing it was a dream. it was something coming to haunt me.
and it was like a battle of wills
it kept coming back at me to haunt me and i kept shooting it with a love ray.. saying oh i love you.. i know you're just a part of me

and then it would keep coming back over and i'd keep blasting it with love and acceptance and saying i know you're just a part of me.
i know i know i know.. and then i woke up. lol

Brittany

I was getting some kind of download in my sleep last night...tons and tons of information pouring in. It was like someone opened up a zip file in my brain. I was more aware of the process than I usually am and remember thinking "That's too much! I can't even sleep like this!" I ended up just waking up and going back to sleep.

I also dreamed I went back to college. This time I made sure to not take too many classes and actually do my work (when I WAS in college I overloaded myself and didn't get much homework done at all) and things were going really well. I was thinking "I can DO this!" It seems like more happened, but I can't remember.

Brittany

Oh, man....I just had the most EPIC dream...it felt so important. I can still FEEL it!

I dreamed I was driving somewhere, and I just started dozing out. It felt like I was going into a trance. I kept driving, even though my eyes were closed. I was barely conscious, but completely disinclined to move, think or do much of anything except float in this energy cloud I had fallen into. Finally I sort of came back to myself and opened my eyes, and gasped when I realized I'd driven all the way out into the country somewhere. I was on a dirt road, surrounded by green pasture. I had no idea where I was or how long I had been driving to get there.

I came upon this large, beautiful white building that looked something like a church, or maybe a courthouse, with steeples rising from it. I got out of my car and went up to the building. One of the doors was guarded by a man who gave me a look that said "You can't come through here." So I walked around to another door and it was open. I walked inside and was astounded to see a shopping mall in the small building. I thought "How did they cram ALL THAT in HERE?"

As I began walking through the mall, I realized I had been there before. Everything was so familiar, and I realized it was important, but I couldn't remember when I had been there before or WHY it was important. I felt this enormous joy spiraling up from my being from being there. I realized I was dreaming and had to work very hard to keep my hold on the dream. Quite often when I lucid dream to that degree I wake up.

I met two people- a tall, thin black woman that people called Kiss, and a young man with a shaved head. I was telling the man "I KNOW this...I've been here!" He said he knew. He'd been watching me and the expressions on my face. He seemed a lot like a friend I have here, except a fuller version- his actual soul personality instead of just the fragment developed in his current incarnation.

We were talking, and apparently both of them were part of some group that was gearing up for a fight of some sorts. Kiss thought I had "come through" to fight with them and help them win. They realized I was powerful and wanted me to use my abilities in battle. I didn't want to fight anyone, though...it's not my thing.

I woke up, or so I thought. It was a false awakening, but in my dream I perceived that I had woken up and it was time to go about my normal day. Still, things kept happening. I would find ways to communicate with those two even in waking life. Then I was at Wal-Mart or some such store, and these two guys came up next to the desk where I was waiting and I looked over and realized it was HIM and another guy I had seen at the mall.

I yelled his name (don't remember what it was) and "It's YOU!!!!" I was so overjoyed to see him. They had made it into our world. Now everything would be perfect!

A lot of it gets fuzzy at this point. I don't remember what I did with the guys while they were in our world, but at some point they went back. I then ended up talking to Kiss on a computer screen- I could see what was happening. She was in some kind of flying car thing. The guy with the shaved head and another large guy were in the back. Kiss suddenly started getting very nasty. She said "You were supposed to fight with us!" She was very angry that I didn't want to go to battle. I looked back at the guy and he looked sort of spaced out...something wasn't right.

I asked him if he was okay, and he said "yeah" but he seemed out of it. I asked him what was going on, and he very calmly told me that Kiss was taking his blood for her power. He sort of turned around and I saw all these cuts on his back where she'd been bleeding him. I found anger flooding through myself, though he didn't seem upset and said something like that was the way it had to be.

Kiss had the other large guy make him go to sleep because he was "talking too much" and she gave me this evil smile. By now I was panicking...I had to protect my friend! I was angry that she had enchanted him and hurt him like that, and I was scared to death that she would take more blood than his body could bear to part with.

Somehow I just burst into that world, and I wound up in this prison. Kiss was there- the real Kiss. Apparently something had trapped her soul in this place and taken over her body. The guy was there as well, along with Carla, who was wearing this really pretty black robe outfit. A ton of other people were also there.

Somehow we all broke out, then the dream started dissolving into symbols. The coherent flow was breaking up. There were a bunch of flying cars and some guy driving one ripped of his face and Darth Vader was underneath. I was suddenly talking to my mom, telling her how this world was where all people's thoughts about Star Wars went or something weird like that. Pretty soon it got to the point that there was no plot whatsoever, just random symbols flashing, then I woke up.

This dream moved me to the core of my being. I KNEW those people. I KNEW that place, and it was IMPORTANT.

Meerie

That is lovely akhtu Smile
I dreamt I was in grandmas house, my mum was also present. There was this big colorful livingroom, with new orange curtains, the colors were orange yellow and a bit of red too. The other rooms had blue walls, were empty and the walls were moist... I remember saying to mum that she better not dwell in them, since the moisture would be harmful and she, in her humble way, muttered somthing along the lines that it did not matter...
I think the living room with the bright colors might be an indicator of the rays I am actually dealing with (yellow, orange)... and something about the female side (ancestry), since it was mum, grandma and me but I am not sure what the wet blue walls mean. If anyone has an idea, please feel free to share Smile

Brittany

Blue usually represents some aspect of communication to me in my dreams. Perhaps the fact that the blue walls were wet represents some underdeveloped communication? I also associate blue with compassion, sensitivity and healing, but that's just my personal resonation.

I had a dream last night that while I was at work my husband decided to go on a vacation to Egypt. When he finally came home I was freaking out like "Where did you get the money to go to Egypt?!? Rent is due next week!" I kept asking him where he got the money, but he wouldn't answer me. Though the money part made me angry, the thing that hurt the most was that he didn't even invite me to go with him. He was off having an adventure while I stayed home and slaved away at work. He then said he was leaving again, and at the end of the dream I ended up stranded at the airport, feeling very dejected and lonely. Sad
Last night I had a dream in which I kept having these regular rythmic "bursts" or "rays" of "information" (brainwashing propaganda) that was intended to convince me that I should give up, and accept that food regime that Monsanto and the STS crowd are attempting to force upon us (GMO crops, monopoly control of food, etc).

If that wasn't a psychic attack from STS beings, I don't know what was.

As soon as I finish my smoothie, I'm going to go outside and work on turning my second garden spot. I'm becoming very active in self-sufficiency, low-input agriculture, and permaculture. I picked up some rare heirloom "tobacco worm" bean seed from Bill Best (his site is Sustainable Mountain Agriculture ) on Tuesday. I'll be raising heirloom tomatoes, beans, and potatoes in the new spot, with corn, okra, garlic, Egyptian onions, peppers, greens and herbs in the old spot.

By the way, any of you Bring4thers who are local are welcome to come by during harvest season for a big feed. I always have more vegetables than we can eat, preserve, or give to the relatives, and half of them end up rotting.Sad

Brittany

Eddie, I've received similar "bursts"...they seem to be superimposed over my dream, almost like some kind of narration. I remember one sounded like some online manual on how to be STS...it was so corny it was almost funny. I don't know why they'd even bother with something so absurd.
(02-17-2011, 06:15 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Eddie, I've received similar "bursts"...they seem to be superimposed over my dream, almost like some kind of narration. I remember one sounded like some online manual on how to be STS...it was so corny it was almost funny. I don't know why they'd even bother with something so absurd.

Yep...it was definitely the "third string" of the STS team last night...

Brittany

I guess if we were talking Star Wars, they'd be the stormtroopers. Lol.

Brittany

Last night I dreamed I lived in this ranch up in the mountains and it was all snowy. It was all supposed to be a movie...I was saying lines with other people and stuff. My mom in the dream asked me what I wanted to do when I grew up and left the ranch, and I said I wanted to be a falconer. Apparently this involved more than raising falcons. I knew there was something going on down below that involved magic and some kind of conflict, and falconers apparently used falcons in some magical way. My mom said it was one of the most difficult jobs there was, and I said that was what I wanted to do. We then looked up at the mountain of snow and noticed that it looked like it was going to come down. The next thing you know there's an avalanche, and my mom and I look at each other like "That's not in the script!"

So we start running back toward the ranch, and snow is getting closer and closer. I ended up kicking my feet up off the ground and running in the air, because it was faster that way. The snow still caught up to me, though, and it started pushing me forward. It was like surfing a huge wave. I actually started laughing because it was kind of fun. Somehow I diverted the course of the snow a little bit so it pushed me into the garden and I was fine.

The next part I remember I was out of the mountain and down in whatever battle was going on below. There were a bunch of wizards or something talking inside this magical barrier. I was inside the barrier, too. This one guy didn't realize where the boundaries of the barrier were and he walked outside of it and started getting attacked by these flying lights in the sky. He fell to the ground and I broke through the barrier, too, to save him. Unfortunately this destroyed the entire barrier. I was looking at these ships, or whatever they were in the sky, terrified because they could attack us at any moment.

The barrier was formed by these magical stakes being pushed into the ground, and they had apparently all been popped out when I went through, so I started trying to shove them back in the ground, but some of them seemed to be missing. Then I heard my mom calling me, and the guy I had helped went to get her and brought her over to us. I immediately told her to stay back. The guy didn't understand what was going on and I yelled "The air around her is shimmering! That means she's possessed!" My mom was trying to say she wasn't possessed, but I knew that she was and might attack us at any moment. This was pretty much the point where I woke up.
My "psychic greeting" continued last night. I felt an external psychic pressure that made me restless and irritable, meaning I couldn't sleep for most of the night; and when I could, I had bad dreams. For example, in one, I was a NAZI working through a mental catalogue of all the devices and techniques that could be used to conquer, enslave, torture and kill enemy peoples (I've never had a dream like that!).

I feel very fatigued this morning.

Brittany

Eddie, at one Quo meditation we asked about protection in dreams, and Quo recommended specifically asking your guides and angels to create a shield of light around you as you sleep so that no outside influences can get in. It has worked pretty well for me...the downside is that if I forget to do it, something usually comes through. It's kind of like the Atkins diet...you lose weight real quick, then gain it back real quick as soon as you go off of it.

Brittany

Had a weird one last night... think it was Homecoming 2011, and there were tons and tons of people there. I seemed to know and be good friends with all of them, and I was very excited to be around everyone. I really wanted to get a picture of all of us, but it was hard rounding everyone up. When everyone finally got in the same room I had to leave for a minute, and when I got back this girl was already snapping pictures, and I was like "Wait! I'm not in the picture!" and she was like "oh, sorry, that was my last picture!" It really upset me.

Suddenly I was at work and I was late, and my boss was giving me the evil eye for it. The next thing I know I seemed to be some sort of entertainer...the kind that men pay for. I was with some other girls in this group circle, and there was this one guy who wanted my friend to sit on his lap or something, and he was all old and gross so she really didn't want to, so she just put her coat over a mannequin and he apparently couldn't tell the difference because he started talking to it and touching it. The rest of us were staring at him like "Uh...should somebody tell him?" But it was really awkward so we all just kind of ignored it. The guy finally figured it out and got really mad. He said he was going to punish all of us for doing something like that to him.

The next thing I remember I was listening to a recording of a little girl. Her voice was all girly and cute at first, then it turned into a man's voice and started talking in another language, then another man's voice and she was speaking in what I perceived to be Sumerian, then back to the little girl's voice, and she said "Just die, just die, just die." As she said this I saw this freaky looking doll with six eyes blinking at me. When I woke up I was like "eew...that was creepy." Lol.
Last night, I had a "rehearsal" dream followed by the rehearsed dream. It was if I was being programmed for, or practicing, the dream before I had it. And I guess it needed a rehearsal because the whole dream consisted of (apparently) entirely unconnected images and situations, so there was no plot or story line that I could ascertain. So the second same dream followed the first one, identical except that it flowed more smoothly, with no intermissions or jerky starts.

Brittany

Wow, Eddie. I've never experienced something like that before. It looks like you're taking serious advantage of the learning time in dreams!
(02-20-2011, 01:39 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, Eddie. I've never experienced something like that before. It looks like you're taking serious advantage of the learning time in dreams!

Yes; later last night, I had an epic-length dream in which I experienced serious learning about various karmic/spiritual issues, expressed in (sometimes comic) metaphor. I won't repeat it here, because the issues examined were very personal in nature, but you would grasp the lessons at once if I did.

A week or so ago, I had another dream which was specifically about spiritual advancement to 4D, and you were in it too, Ahktu. A bunch of us (20 or so) were students at a course that was being taught in an L-shaped classroom. We had 20 separate lessons in sequence; it was like 20 days of instruction, except that there was no "night" in between (kind of hard to explain).

It was a great privilege to be selected for this class, but for some reason, after a few lessons, I began to get bored and distracted, and toward the end of the session, I became downright strange. The last lesson was an assignment for us to assemble 3 or 4 of the previous lessons that we found most valuable, and to display them graphically. We had 4-D analogues of poster boards; white squares that weren't paper or cardboard, but some magical material that allowed us to reach our hands up to our heads, and pull concepts out of our minds, and display them graphically on the boards....really neat (and you did a great job with yours). But by this time I had become so distracted that, instead of making my display, I decided to jump up into the air and fly around the room like some bird. This caused a disruption in the class. Then, hovering above the rafters, I began speaking in a language that wasn't a human language at all; very rapid and clipped, with few vowels; I got the impression that some advanced intelligent biological robot was speaking through me. This frightened one of the students to such a degree that he pointed up to me and shouted, "He's a terminator!!!!" (referring the Schwartzenegger movie of the same name).

This shocked me a bit, because I really wasn't intending to be harmful, I was just severely distracted. So I shut up, and the instructor was able to regain control of the class, and finish the lesson, and I eventually landed back on the floor. After that, everyone filed out of the classroom happy to have received such valuable instruction....everyone except me, as I was continuing to act progressively weirder and more incoherent. Then the dream ended.

After writing the above account, it occurred to me that my bizarre behavior in the class may have come as a result of the psychic attack I have been experiencing recently. Someone "up there" really doesn't want me to learn the things I've been learning lately. But I'm learning nonetheless; nearly all of my dreams lately are directly about spiritual instruction and spiritual advancement, and I do feel that I'm making some progress.

Brittany

Wow, Eddie...maybe we're hanging out in the astral world together!

For me the harassment in my dreams comes and goes. I generally ignore it so after a while they usually seem to get the picture that it just isn't going to work.

Randomly flying around the room sounds like something I would do...my attention span is so short, and I get way over-excited a lot of the time. Even the language struck a chord with me...sometimes I get so excited and feel such a need to communicate everything that I'm feeling that I start talking really fast and running all my words together, and it doesn't really accomplish anything.

I'm glad you're still benefiting from your dreams. I really don't think this cheap attempt and distraction will last for that long. Smile
A few days ago I had a dream/nightmare that I have had before, at least twice before but not recently.

I dreamt that I was in a spacesuit that was running out of oxygen. But I was in a normal office building in a park-like setting (like an industrial park). I could look outside and see green grass and trees and other buildings. But I was wandering the corridors of the building looking for other people. But most were dead. There were a few like me that had on spacesuits, but we were all resigned to our fate as our oxygen ran out. Apparently the air outside had all gone away or something, and there was nothing that could be done about it.

Like I said, I have had dreams like this before. I wonder if it was a memory of Mars as it lost its atmosphere... Or maybe too much pizza late at night.

Brittany

Etude, I think this dream could possibly represent feeling cornered or smothered in your waking life. That sense of desperation could correlate to some sense of you feeling trapped or losing hope. Just how I would interpret it...

I can't remember my dream from last night and that annoys me. I know it was long and detailed and now it's gone. XP

Brittany

I dreamed I was back in college. Again. I've been having that dream a LOT lately. I was working really hard to get all my homework done, but things just kept happening to mess it up, like I would wake up late and miss a class, or I couldn't find my textbook. Some of the kids at this college were playing a horrible prank on people...it was so horrible I don't think "prank" even accurately describes it...they were taking people to this house telling them they wanted them to see these people's newborn babies, and when the person walked inside there was someone who had been brutally murdered slumped over the dining room table, and the person would scream and the kids would just laugh. It was so messed up. Blarg.
Dreams of a past lover, what do they mean!? It has been over 30 years yet still this lover comes to me in my dreams! Why!? I would appreciate any insights.

Brittany

Usually the people you see in your dreams represent aspects of yourself. So what qualities would you say represent that person most? Were they kind, caring, angry or stubborn? Whichever traits spring to mind, the dream is a reflection of those traits in yourself. This person represents that part of you, so it is important to pay attention to how they are acting and what is happening to them.

If you are *wishing* to see this person again, this could also be an example of subconscious wish-fulfillment. Your mind is simply drawing to yourself what you want. It is a type of inner cleansing and closure.

There is also the possibility of astral travel...I've met people in the astral planes before, but I would say the former idea is more likely. If you find out this person has had similar dreams, I'd say the chances would jump quite a bit.

I guess I'd better offer my disclaimer, too: this is all just my opinion and how I would interpret the dream if I had it myself. If none of it sounds right, please don't let me hold you back from forming other opinions.