Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't posted on this thread in a while but one "dream" has stuck with me for a while. I put dream in quotations because it was more of that place while one is in between the awake state and sleep state. As I'm drifting off, I get this smell or sense, I can't really describe it but it was a familiar place. I immediately get thrust to a room where I attended a spiritualist class at a local spiritualist camp. As I'm there floating, I sense a familiar person which ended up being the teacher that was there. She sensed I was there and asked who was there. I told her my name and gave her my number.

I then snapped out of it wondering what the hell just happened. The next day, I just happened to be guided towards the camp from a coworker who happens to be a medium there to get smudge sticks regarding a separate issue so I inquired about the teacher whom I had forgotten her name. One I found it out I emailed her but never for a response
For anyone who reads Jim's blog, I came here to comment that I had a dream two days ago that was almost identical to the one he talks about today. Here's his dream and interpretation:

Quote:I did our Morning Offering and then got myself ready for the day. In my dream this morning I was driving a huge dump truck to help get kids to school. I had never driven one before and when I came to cross a small bridge and turn left onto the highway I felt like I was 50 ft. in the air and could hardly see down to make the turn. The truck began to tip over, but I got it straightened up and made the turn. I didn't have any kids on board, so I didn't know how I was helping them.

The truck, or any drivable vehicle, is always my life or the means by which I navigate through my life. I am driving on a small road or driveway that enters the larger road---my personal life blending in with the larger society which is the school in this dream. I feel like I am very high in the air with a wider perspective from the spiritual point of view. I turn left which is the more passionate point of view politically, the one with heart. I nearly tip over because it is hard to keep ones balance in the third density world when you don't fit in easily with the culture or society. The kids I am helping are very likely different ages and stages of myself as I matured in the life which accounts for only me being in the truck. A dump truck of this size can also carry quite a big load of life experiences, but since the bed was empty it suggests potential life experiences. My subconscious mind seems to be giving me another view of myself and thus support of my journey through this life.

In my dream, I was driving an actual bus, my husband was the only one inside with me. We were trying to get the bus on to the highway but had to cross a small wooden bridge. We had to make a 90 degree left turn onto this bridge, which I attempted slowly, but in my dream, it wasn't long before the bus tipped off the bridge onto its right side. I felt it start to tip so I just let it happen. It was sort of slow-motion and my husband and I quickly escaped without a scratch or struggle. So, it was very identical, except that I fell off the bridge, heavy on the right side I guess. I can get behind most of it; seeing the left turn as the politically compassionate course wouldn't be how I would interpret it by default, as I see myself more as apolitical. Anyway. I just had to share somewhere because it was so eerily similar, but in my dream, I let 'the accident happen.'

I have a lot of bus dreams, actually - driving across the highway in a big bus, sitting up high on the road. They've been more common since my anxiety ridden moving trip across the country, and I guess it's accurate as I moved up to a 7,000ft elevation. BigSmile
I dreamed I was an asian kid whose dad was in the navy and spent a lot of time at bars. Then I found out he was also a famous rapper and very likely a criminal. Then a guy (he used to to know, from the bar, which I was currently at) offered me cocaine mixed with dried blood (when I was an adult and the dad had died/disappeared). Presumably from someone who had been killed (to get that adrenaline high with the cocaine.)

I also stole a bunch of records from a cop (as a kid) and didn't return them until I was an adult and my father had died.

It was like a montage of my (completely fictional) life. Weird dream.
Okay, so this was kind of a weird dream. Then again, what dreams aren't weird?

Though, to be honest, I feel it was more of an astral projection that took place on the higher astral (just by the "resonance" or feel of it).

First off, I was lucid and conscious that I was inside a nonphysical environment.  For whatever reason, I find that time/space experiences that are "closer" to our plane are far easier to remember than higher plane experiences.  That has been my experience.  The memories are not easily impressed on the physical brain.  Anyway, I will write down what I recall:

I recall that I was aware that I was dreaming/astral, I was in some kind of church, and I remember marveling that the environment was ultra vivid.  I recall sunlight shining through the windows of the church and it was absolutely glowing with comfort and well being.  I was smiling from ear to ear in joy, and passing various people into the church.  Some smiled back, others kept walking.

I should mention that I don't know if all these events are in the correct order.

But somewhere inside this church there was a kind of classroom/demonstration that I was a part of.  There were a row of chairs, perhaps five, facing another row of chairs of an equal amount.  Some were male, others were female.  There was a teachers/demonstrator who was doing something like hypnosis on us, but more spiritual in nature.  We were, for lack of better description: trading bodies and minds with each other.  The demonstrator would take us into a certain state and then have us switch perspectives with one another.  I'm not sure if it was some sort of game, demonstration, or whatever.  I recall my consciousness switching to one of the individuals in the row facing me and the perspective instantly switched, which for some reason was impressive to me at the time.

Later on in the dream, I remember there being some kind of issue with one of the consciousness transfers and I was talking to the demonstrator about it.

I felt upon awakening that the dream was not exactly literal in nature, but it was my 3D mind's best symbolic interpretation of nonphysical events.  
Yesterday I was talking with someone about how the creator seems to get a thrill from horrifying experiences in the same way some humans get a thrill from horror movies. It's not real & it will surely end so why not go all out & scare the bejeebers out of yourself?

Then last night I woke up around 2AM from a horrifying nightmare. In the nightmare I was watching a horror movie that was scarier than any horror movie I've ever seen. Oddly enough, I can't remember much of anything from the movie.

I felt like I was about to be scared to death & have a heart attack or something so I started *trying* to stop the movie. I was pressing buttons all over a DVD player & pulling plugs out of the wall & everything & I couldn't make the movie stop playing.

Then somehow I finally succeeded & then I was seeing a little blonde-haired girl that may have been me at a young age & she looked really scared then I said to someone, "She agrees with me that movie was way too scary."

Then the next thing I know I'm sitting there watching more of the movie. I was like 'wth. how did I get here? Why did the movie continue playing?' I felt paralyzed by fear, couldn't move, so I asked the person I was with in the dream to please turn off the movie.

They were like, "I'm trying to turn it off..." but they couldn't make it happen & I couldn't quit seeing it. Then I felt someone put my left foot/toes in their mouth & it felt awful bc it tickled & I still was unable to move bc of feeling so scared.

Then I got so worked up I finally woke up & discovered I was laying on my back (which I never do) & my left toes were poking out of the covers. I could still feel very well how it felt to have them in someone's mouth so I started rubbing them on the bed to get the memory of the feeling to go away faster.
I had a dream last night about my old dog, Hawkeye, who I had for 17 years and passed away about 10 years ago. I just had a moment in the dream where I said "Where's Hawkeye?" and started calling him, and he came running out of the bedroom and we hugged and snuggled and petted and loved each other. I could feel the silkiness of his fur and even smell him. It was an awesome reunion.

For what it's worth, I believe Hawkeye had incarnated into another being who was our German shepherd Dexter, who we only were lucky enough to have for 4 years before she passed away of an oversized heart (almost 2 years ago now). But in this dream, I was playing with Hawkeye and not Dexter. It was pretty nice. I think even in the dream I was aware of the Hawkeye/Dexter dichotomy.
Nice dream Jade. When I dream of Loki, my wolfie, I'm always in a strange place and have him on a leash and am afraid of losing him as I am lost.
Do you have any idea what you think the dream might mean?
I've never seen 'distortion' meaning to use n abuse that. I'm actually afraid to have my way in dreaming. I believe people are better to process what they get and to create how manual says.
I had quite a funky dream yesterday, which is still resonating and reverberating in terms of meaning and decoding.

There was like this cloud-like layer (horizontal, like a sheet), and two Tardises were popping in and out of it.  More like below the sheet, and above it.  Below the sheet was time/space, and above it, was space/time.  So the two tardises were appearing/disappearing from the visible plane (above the clouds).  Not a big Doctor Who fan, but my flatmate is; but I watched some of the 80's episodes on tv.  I'm acquainted with some of the mythology.

Anyway, one of the tardises was positive, and the other negative.  In the meantime, there were these tanks and other armed forces positioned on the cloud-like surface, trying to anticipate the next arrival/bouncing upwards of the Tardises.   As if they found their presence threatening.  But their appearance could never be predicted, even though the Two Tardises were moving on a trajectory; it was their own path.  So the tanks and such could only go to where the Tardises had been  (living in the past, fears, holding onto things that have already moved on in time).

It was all very surreal, and so very clear.  Like a clear answer to a question.  I awoke with a very calm serene mind.  

Lovely dream/communication.
I dreamed I was transporting all the T-Rexes that have ever lived to Mars and outer space and the bottom of the ocean to kill them.
Woooowee I just had some intense former-job related dreams basically all night last night. Guess the ol' 9-5 has left some residual feelings that I need to give more consideration and thought.

But, the best dream went like this:

I'm starting a new job at an airline company. There is a vague understanding that I applied for this job a year or so in the past, and that on my application I checked the box for "Ticket Agent" ... but also ... "Pilot."

So go figure, I'm brought in to be a pilot. I kinda hem and haw, and say, you know, maybe I should be a ticket agent instead? Until I learn the ropes of the industry, at least? And my superior is like "What, you're saying you can't do this job?" and the threat is implicit. So I kinda bit my tongue and go along with it.

The other pilots are my co-workers from the aforementioned job. I pull them aside and tell them how freakin' unprepared and unqualified I am to be a pilot, with all those lives on the line, but they're like "yeah, well, so were we when we started! You'll get the hang of it!" And I'm just kinda shaking my head like, no, seriously, this is not good!

So I go for a "training flight" with one of my old co-workers, Brendan -- who IRL was a terrible driver and scared the bejezus out of me when I had to drive with him. Flying with him? Yeahhhh -- that descent and landing was really something!

But, somehow, we survive it. And the rest of the dream is me sitting around the terminal, waiting for my shift to end in 3 hours. Hours that just go so terribly slow. More passengers show up, and all my co-workers take them out on flights, and I'm the only pilot left in the building. And I'm just counting down the hours until my shift ends, hoping that no more passengers show up -- because I know I'll be expected to take them out.

Oh yes. The kicker. While I'm sitting there waiting, I look at my contract.

The job pays $11,996 a year.

hahahahha

For anyone wondering, I was a case-worker who worked with the NYC street homeless. They suffered from usually at least one, but more normally several of: substance abuse, mental health, health, MICA, and everything in between. One of the most interesting experiences in my life, and also the most dreadful, and the final kick in the ass that told me I had to move out of the city and into the country and blaze my own trail. Something I'm thankful to say that, two years later, I'm well on the way to achieving and very pleased with how far I've come.
I also once dreamed of a plane that was flying impossibly slow a few feet above my head. It was as big as a bomber. And it was loud.
I'd bet most of us can all relate to having tons of plane-related dreams, post-9/11, yeah? I've probably had close to a hundred dreams involving passenger jet crashes. That media psy-op sure did a number on us!

I still have those dreams, even though I've fully come around to the theory that no planes were used on 9/11. (See Simon Shack's "September Clues" video; Hoi Polloi's mind-blowing "Vicsim Report" and all the fantastic research that CluesForum.info has put together, if curious.)
(01-17-2016, 12:24 PM)outerheaven Wrote: [ -> ]But, the best dream went like this:

I'm starting a new job at an airline company. There is a vague understanding that I applied for this job a year or so in the past, and that on my application I checked the box for "Ticket Agent" ... but also ... "Pilot."

So go figure, I'm brought in to be a pilot. I kinda hem and haw, and say, you know, maybe I should be a ticket agent instead? Until I learn the ropes of the industry, at least? And my superior is like "What, you're saying you can't do this job?" and the threat is implicit. So I kinda bit my tongue and go along with it.

The other pilots are my co-workers from the aforementioned job. I pull them aside and tell them how freakin' unprepared and unqualified I am to be a pilot, with all those lives on the line, but they're like "yeah, well, so were we when we started! You'll get the hang of it!" And I'm just kinda shaking my head like, no, seriously, this is not good!

So I go for a "training flight" with one of my old co-workers, Brendan -- who IRL was a terrible driver and scared the bejezus out of me when I had to drive with him. Flying with him? Yeahhhh -- that descent and landing was really something!

But, somehow, we survive it. And the rest of the dream is me sitting around the terminal, waiting for my shift to end in 3 hours. Hours that just go so terribly slow. More passengers show up, and all my co-workers take them out on flights, and I'm the only pilot left in the building. And I'm just counting down the hours until my shift ends, hoping that no more passengers show up -- because I know I'll be expected to take them out.

Oh yes. The kicker. While I'm sitting there waiting, I look at my contract.

The job pays $11,996 a year.

hahahahha

For anyone wondering, I was a case-worker who worked with the NYC street homeless. They suffered from usually at least one, but more normally several of: substance abuse, mental health, health, MICA, and everything in between. One of the most interesting experiences in my life, and also the most dreadful, and the final kick in the ass that told me I had to move out of the city and into the country and blaze my own trail. Something I'm thankful to say that, two years later, I'm well on the way to achieving and very pleased with how far I've come.

That's an awesome dream, but what is your analysis of it? What do you think it is trying to tell you?
(01-18-2016, 07:35 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]That's an awesome dream, but what is your analysis of it? What do you think it is trying to tell you?

Oh yeah, guess I kinda left that part out, didn't I? Whoops.

The metaphor of being woefully unqualified to fly a passenger jet -- with hundreds of lives in your hands -- is pretty clear to me. At my job, I didn't feel like I had the tools to truly help our clients, nor did the agency, and they weren't interested in either training us or figuring out where and why the agency itself was failing.

This is a pretty standard thing in social work, as I understand it, especially as you work with more problematic populations. Some of THE most jaded and cynical people I've ever met were social workers, haha -- which seems backwards, until you realize that the people who can't handle the stresses of the job leave. And those who stay have to develop some seriously thick skin to do what they do day after day.

I'm not sure why I'm having that dream now, though. Other than I still need to process these feelings of guilt.
I dreamed that I wanted to die, and suddenly was overcome with shivers. It felt like a strong full body buzz.
I had one of these dreams from which you wake up, go to bathroom, then fall back asleep, and the dream continues. But I have some difficulties to understand it, so if someone can help me with analysis of it, I would be very grateful!

Here it goes. I was at my work, doing an "extra shift". My mom and two other nurses were there too, but they needed a registered nurse, so I came in there for just three hours. Then one of my male friends who drove me to work, showed up again in order to drive me back home. I didn't expect him to pick me up from work, but I got really happy to see him! There were very warm and loving feelings between us. As we were walking down the stairs to locker room, he took my hand and kissed it. I felt the same affection and tenderness towards him, and my instinct was to kiss his hand back, because I wanted to. But then I got a bit shy and thought that maybe I shouldn't. We were only friends! And friends don't kiss each other on their hands like that. But the love I felt was so deep, that I kissed him back anyway.

We came down to the basement where I would change my clothes, and he would wait for me in an area which looked like a cafeteria. I changed my clothes, and came inside this cafeteria looking for him. I was just about to call him on the cell, when I woke up. Too bad, I thought. Because in the dream, I just came to the best part, where it would be only him and me, in the car on our way home, and then, I planned to invite him to my home.

I got up from my bed, went to the bathroom, and then went back to sleep. And the dream continued! I was with someone, and he was just next to me, and I whispered in his ear that I had a dream about him. In the next sequence - we were already a couple, and the love that I felt was again so profound and deep, that it was probably something I never felt in this awaken life.

Anyways, this guy, I and a little group of friends prepared a trip somewhere in the space. We were doing some maintance work and preparation of a spacetrip to a "nearby galaxy". One of our friends, who was very smart, said something which I don't remember now, but I did hear his advanced words in the dream. Most of us didn't understand what it meant, but some did and they got troubled. It was indeed some sort of problem there. So I asked this guy if he could tell us what it meant, and he explained that we were going to a dimension where, when we enter it, we were not be able to see any doors, which means that you will be more or less "locked" inside the room where you were standing. And that it could give us problems and be very dangerous for our journey. But I got the idea that we would mark where the doors are on the floor, so we used chalk pointing at the doors inside our spaceship. We also, on some occasions, used red sticky tape that we put on the floor, looking like arrows, pointing at the doors inside the spaceship.

Later on in this dream I realized that we were going on a very dangerous mission, and that we might die, and never come back to our home. But then I realized that since I'm going there with him, my mate now, the death would not matter, because I would be with the person who I love most, but also that I would be with other close friends, and so the fear of death disappeared. But I still went to other friends where we lived, and told everybody about our mission, so that they would know. That we maybe will not be back. And the dream ended.

Now I understand that it might be about being a Wanderer, and the mission, and our preparations for this mission. The doors which will not be seen may be the veil of forgetting, where everything is buried behind it, but it still feels like it is not it. There is something I'm missing about this dream. There were so many details in it, and vividness, that it feels like it was an important dream, which has to do with the work of the self. So, I would appreciate any insight or thoughts that anyone here would have about it.

Thank you, guys! Smile

(01-18-2016, 10:55 AM)outerheaven Wrote: [ -> ]The metaphor of being woefully unqualified to fly a passenger jet -- with hundreds of lives in your hands -- is pretty clear to me. At my job, I didn't feel like I had the tools to truly help our clients, nor did the agency, and they weren't interested in either training us or figuring out where and why the agency itself was failing.

This is a pretty standard thing in social work, as I understand it, especially as you work with more problematic populations. Some of THE most jaded and cynical people I've ever met were social workers, haha -- which seems backwards, until you realize that the people who can't handle the stresses of the job leave. And those who stay have to develop some seriously thick skin to do what they do day after day.

I'm not sure why I'm having that dream now, though. Other than I still need to process these feelings of guilt.

Could it be that this dream is trying to show you that you have some qualities within you, which you regard as "not being qualified for", but which in reality indeed you are qualified for? I have no idea, friend. Just throwing some thoughts out there in case it would help. Smile
Just after I wrote the above post, I realized more about my dream. Indeed it has to do with wandering and the "mission". The mission which we chose is also indeed dangerous. Ra even talked about the danger of the Wanderer and if it forgets its mission. But in my dream, we did make those little arrows that would point to the doors, so perhaps it is those arrows that I'm missing to see in the present moment? Perhaps this dream is trying to tell me to look at the floor, which can be a metaphor for the present moment, where those little signs are placed? And it is these signs that I'm missing? Not sure, but it could be something like that.
Yeah, I think your analysis is right, I also like how it featured your "supporting characters" (your mom with you at work, coworker whose connection you didn't realize was as deep as it was). You guys made clues together to "find your way back"/reorient yourselves from a higher vantage point. Neat dream!
Last night I dreamed I was seeing unusual & incredible starling flock formations. They were making very distinct images of things & they may have even been making words. I was taking a lot of pictures of them then just before waking I heard a lady say, "They're definitely communicating somehow."

Then after the dream I googled bc I felt like seeing pictures of them then I came across this article & I'm pretty sure I had never read it before:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...alcon.html
I had the most horrible dream last night.  I was arrested by a bunch of plain-clothes people who identified themselves as police, yet wouldn't show me their credentials.  They put me in solitary confinement, and pulled me out to interrogate me, insisting that I "confess", but would not present me with a bill of indictment, nor present plaintiffs, nor even witnesses; nor would they allow me a phone call to an attorney. This was a very long dream, it seemed to be three days.  At one point I was put into a room with a matron who identified herself as the "Dutchess of Windsor", who promised me the sum of $900,000 if I would "confess", but I refused vehemently, as I had no crime to confess to.  Things spiraled downward, but fortunately I awoke before they got too bad to bear.... Confused
(01-22-2016, 10:07 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]I had the most horrible dream last night.  I was arrested by a bunch of plain-clothes people who identified themselves as police, yet wouldn't show me their credentials.  They put me in solitary confinement, and pulled me out to interrogate me, insisting that I "confess", but would not present me with a bill of indictment, nor present plaintiffs, nor even witnesses; nor would they allow me a phone call to an attorney. This was a very long dream, it seemed to be three days.  At one point I was put into a room with a matron who identified herself as the "Dutchess of Windsor", who promised me the sum of $900,000 if I would "confess", but I refused vehemently, as I had no crime to confess to.  Things spiraled downward, but fortunately I awoke before they got too bad to bear.... Confused

In a higher density you wouldn't be able to escape by "waking up". Things would continue to spiral. I don't know how far it goes.
that's definitely some interesting emotional territory there Eddie!

the falsely accused.
I ended up having a dream while I napped today, it was pretty all over the place and goes into some odd territories.

There is a house, somewhat the size of a mansion being sold and it's open house at the time.  I'm there with my mom and dad, as a Teenager (my parents divorced at 13, they are always together in my dreams for some reason).  The house was big and cream/tan-ish, the inside spanned everywhere with various rooms, there was at least three floors, one underground and one above ground and one that was ground level.

The front of the house was like any normal driveway suburban house despite the inside being much bigger than it appeared outside.

The first front room was the hosting party for the open house meet, there were about a dozen adults, and about 4 kids and another 2 teenagers who were dating but not serious until the end of the dream.

It starts that we appear inside the house, and I immediately am pulled to the group of kids all playing about, becoming a sort of Watcher while the adults do their thing.  There's three girls around ages 7-9, and a boy I barely saw.  The teenagers were nearby minding their own business together with each other, I think the other boy was 13 and their friend so he was around them more.

We ended up having a small scavenger hunt of some kind with bags around the house filled with house supplies to pass the time but we didn't really perform it.

My interaction with the three girls was that of a brother sort of, I gave one of them piggyback rides up and down the stairs and one of them knew secret passages inside the mansion, the other was quiet and shy. The girl I piggybacked was hispanic and about 9, and along the way I went up a flight of stairs to the upstairs dining room where a small hallway obscured the view of the stairway.  As I ran up the stairs with her she made a very sexual remark towards me and how she wouldn't stop me if I wanted to do anything.  I, honestly, did not respond (but not because of her age), instead I just kept on running and shrugged not saying yes or no, I didn't know what to say at all.  This scene passed (and I remember it literally switching as if the dream shuffled and I reappeared) with the other girl, the hispanic one with her mother now.  This girl being the one who knew the passageways around the house wanted to show me them, and as she undid the cover over one at the top of the stairway in plain view of some adults I was hesitant and didn't approach.  She made a loud noise and looked back at me (which post dream I now see was her showing me it was okay, the 'grown ups' weren't 'aware'.)  I never went into the small crawlspace like opening in the wall that she had revealed noisily out of fear of getting in trouble.

As I walked back down the stairs I spotted one of the bags for the scavenger hunt and grabbed it, at this point the living room connected to the staircase was shown for the first time in the dream, but it looked like the living room from paranormal activity and was dark, but I wasn't scared because people were in the next room, however!  It was quiet as if no one were in the house.  I ended up dropping the bag which shot out from its top end when landing some toilet paper, some baby wipes, some kind of plastic chips that I couldn't make out, and I knew I did something bad and quickly tried to put the items back in the bag.  As I was doing this the 13 year old teenager came down and caught me and made a snarky remark, to which I literally told him without saying anything that if he didn't just leave me alone I'd kill him.  This was completely ignored for him asking me why I was hanging out with kids and not people my own age, to which I responded defensively because I'm a kid at heart myself and prefer their company as they are not mean or cruel or horrible and very easy to get along with usually.  He laughed at me and left up the stairs from the direction he came, turning around a sudden bend in the staircase that wasn't there prior.
The bag disappeared and I walked into the front room where my mom and dad were negotiating the final portions to buying the house when the lady said the house came with an 'Agent', which furiously upset my mom because it meant she couldn't smoke weed in it.  I made a snarky comment about how 'If only people listened to your instructions' and she agreed with me (I for some reason just knew she had requested 'no agent'.) and stormed out of the house.  I followed but only after taking in one last look at the house, and noticed that it was very, very white on the inside, like, dazzling pure white without sparkles, solid like light.  The table where the plans for the 'agent' was a 'square cube' and the paper was papyrus as if on an old map.  As I walked out into the driveway the world was, blurry as if my glasses weren't on but I could see everything around the vicinity of the house clearly.  As I walked by the 3 vehicles parked in the driveway (which is illogical as the space provided did not allow enough room for those three vehicles yet somehow they all fit without any distortion in shape) and as I walked by the last car which was a gray SUV I heard the boy teenager (not the 13 year old one) exclaim, 'Yes!  I'm having sex in the morning!' and he reminded me of myself in another life but I shrugged it off, the girl next to him was completely obscured, I could not make out her features at all throughout the dream AT ALL, I didn't even REALIZE she was in the dream until this moment, and recognized 'her' in earlier portions of the dream suddenly.  I didn't mind this exclamation at all and walked to the car.  A vehicle I"m having trouble describing because it was like a truck car SUV hybrid mix.  I got into the back right seat and said I was ready to leave.

Then my neighbor's loud ass bass woke me up right when my Dad turned on the radio.

There was a lot of synchronicity in this dream and I have a feeling it was a learning experience partially directed by my Guides in the background.  Most notably from it all I took away a few things.

Break my Boundaries
Fear less
Indulge paranoia less
Worry less.
Be Free.
And if a 9 year old tries to get with me, be scared and disturbed.

or essentially was 'training' in how I want to be socially, not just when I'm alone.

And maybe, be nicer to my Mom.

Was an interesting dream.  I'm actually surprised at my reaction to being flirted with, usually in dreams, albeit usually in dreams the person is older, when someone tries to get with me I go with it always, derailing dreams at times for sex, but this time I didn't do anything, forcing the dream to change it'd seem as things got awkward and began detracting from the overall experience.
Lately, I have been having nights of extreme dream activity, constant dreaming, hours every night, but the ones I remember have centered around animals: 3 nights ago, a black bear, 2 nights ago, a black cougar or panther, last night a dream where a hippopotamus was chasing me and attempting to gore me. (All these are a tiny fraction of my recent dreaming, but the dreams I remember most vividly....) I've skipped most of the details.....don't know what's going on here, but I sense it's a time of transition.....
More than once I've incorporated a sound I was actually hearing into a dream.

For example, my alarm goes off but instead of waking me up it'd cause me to dream some smoke alarm was going off or something like that - before eventually waking me.

Well, last night it seems I incorporated pain I was actually feeling into my dream. & I think that's a first.

In the dream I was standing in a line in a cafeteria that had many people in it. Then the next thing I know someone hits me really hard on the back of the head with something. The hit caused me to collapse to the floor then everyone in the cafeteria quit talking & I felt them all staring at me. I somehow knew that the person that hit me did it subconsciously so bc of that I wasn't upset with them. I just stayed on the floor a lot longer than I needed to, kind of in shock I guess, & I was sensing that everyone there was sensing that I was ok & I concluded that's why no one was coming over to see if I was ok. Then the next thing I know I'm sitting at a table with some people & my head was hurting. I said to a person sitting by me, "My head is still hurting from that hit." then right after saying that I woke up & noticed I had a little headache...which went away shortly after drinking water.
Last night, in one of my dreams, I became a woman. I'm not sure exactly what the catalyst for this transformation was, but it seemed natural and logical within the dream state. I was on my way to accomplish something in a crowded area and just knew that I was now a woman. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, and I was a completely different person, not even a woman who looks like the male version of myself. I really liked the way I looked, the way I felt in the woman's body. There was a bit of relief too, like there was something about this that has been hiding inside of me and is now free.

A bit later, I was hanging out with some guy friends - no one I know in real life. The fact that I was a woman seemed to not be abnormal in this situation, as if it was just the way it always was. I remember throughout the experience lots of small things that were different to me because I was now a woman. The way they talked about women, the customs that differ between the genders, the different way I was treated because I was a woman.

None of it was overtly sexist or mean, just sort of tacit expression of these odd expectations and ideas that seemed to apply to women. At each point, I wanted to say something. I wanted to stop everyone and ask, "Why? Why is it like that? Why do you think that? Don't you realize how imbalanced this seems?" But each time, I thought of how they'd react if I did. I'd be annoying, I'd be whiny, they wouldn't want to hang out with me if I constantly brought up how these things bugged me. And they didn't mean harm, it's just cultural baggage. So I kept my mouth shut and tried my best to not let it bug me. At some point, I woke up.

It definitely made me think for a while after I woke up. I have no clue how realistic this is compared to any woman's experience. As a man, I recognize that our culture places unfair expectations on both genders, and that this type of cultural baggage can be difficult to deal with for everyone. But there was something about being a woman in my dream that made me feel like I had less power to shirk those things and to speak out against them, especially when among a group of all men. My voice would be automatically dismissed, I would be labeled, and I would be creating an uphill battle for myself.

Still trying to process this one!
I've been an anthro in a dream before, and it really excited me. It was as if I had never been human, but was just enjoying my body the whole time. I remember carrying another anthro on my shoulders. Though I don't know what type of anthro I was since I never saw my face. Only that my arms and hands were furry.
I had a dream I was a combat chimera in some kind of indoor laboratory. Was a survival of the fittest environment in which I was fleeing in fear to find someplace I'd be safe. I came across another chimera which attacked me and that I killed to survive.

I think this dream happened shortly after I had asked myself what could have made me set course toward the negative path initially. Felt extremely natural as if this was my reality.