Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i managed to stay lucid in my dream last night for an astonishingly long amount of time. in fact, i may have been lucid the entire 8ish hrs i slept. the trick that works for me is definitely just putting all of my energy towards staying in the dream...& keeping in mind that i'm dreaming. meaning: i can't try to manifest things/ppl, i can't try teleporting - i can't even rly let it cross my mind that i can do these things or else i get so excited i wake up.

in the lucid dream i did tons of just walking around & checking things out. there was so much to see. i was outside in a neat place i've never been/seen. i also did some interacting with people. i chose not to tell the dream ppl that i was dreaming bc that's another thing i've noticed usually makes me wake up.

then in the final portion something interesting happened that i don't recall ever happening before. i was still as lucid as could be & my body left me. i don't recall it happening but suddenly i wasn't in a body. i started seeing things happening as if i was watching a movie...but the "screen" had no boarder. & i watched things happening like this for what i'm sure was hours until i finally woke up.
The last part of your recounting screams to me, time/space! Well the whole story does, but that is very interesting how you describe it as a movie.

The few times I've became conscious in a dream, I was flying. It's weird how I start flying in dreams. I will jump and it's like gravity doesn't have a hold. So if I let myself stay up I will continue to jump (in mid air) until I'm at a high enough point to move forward (from the chest area) and I can fly. But my downfall is thinking "I'm going to fall". Which reminds me exactly of when Jesus was waking on water and his disciple came to join him, then fell like a stone when he realized he was doing the "inpossible." Letting go, I've been able to do recently, will melt the fear.

How have you all experienced flying in dreams?
(07-12-2016, 08:37 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]How have you all experienced flying in dreams?

Effortlessly! I have flying dreams frequently, sometimes lucid, sometimes not. I never feel afraid; just free, free at last.

I do have a strong affinity for flying and some 'energetic residue' of being a pilot that might point to some past life stuff. But in this lifetime, at least, my Dad had a Cessna when I was a child, so some of my earliest memories are of him taking me up. (He sold the plane when my younger sister was born because the family needed a more practical means of transportation, haha.)

... Also based on my love of hockey and the aforementioned residue, I sometimes wonder (half-joking, half-serious) if I had a past life as one Hobey Baker.
it's been quite the week for dreams for me, as I've continued with my yellow-ray explorations and understandings.

After this week's group meditation, I got a chance to dream some more, and provided some interesting symbols, which, I believe, are quite crystallized.

In one of the dreams, I had a former forum member show me something.  They were just an 'actor' and representation; symbolic of the understanding.

But this was the scene:

imagine a log floating in a river, and there are two people standing on it, side by side.  And then one person wants to 'run' on it, treadmill fashion, to turn it.  And so then the other person can decide to co-operate, or they're going to be unbalanced, and fall into the river.  But the log is the commonality, the yellow ray foundation for the experience.  When the two work together, they can conceivable generate 'work' to move downstream (I don't know how realistic or feasible it is, as a real life situation, though).  So maybe treat the symbol as a treadmill, a conjoined one.

Afterwards, trying to comprehend it more, I came up with the term "synprop' to describe it.  Short for "syn-propulsion".  Propulsion that is reliant on co-ordination and co-operation of both (or more) parties on the same log.

Because of this lack of 'social synthesis', I think the following Ra quotes are also 'illuminated' by the above metaphor.

13.23 Wrote:However, the thought-forms of your people during this transition period are such that the mind/body/spirit complexes of both individual and societies are scattered throughout the spectrum instead of becoming able to grasp the needle, shall we say, and point the compass in one direction.

Thus, the entry into the vibration of love, sometimes called by your people the vibration of understanding, is not effective with the present societal complex.

32.2 Wrote:The yellow ray is a focal and very powerful ray and concerns the entity in relation to, shall we say, groups, societies, or large numbers of mind/body/spirit complexes.

8.2 Wrote:This further muddles the vibratory nexus of your social memory complex, causing a situation whereby neither those oriented towards serving others nor those oriented towards serving self can gain the energy/power which opens the gates to intelligent infinity for the social memory complex.

/ /

and hence the 'splitting' of the social memory complexes in 4d positive and 4d negative.  At that point, the yellow ray is harmonized in a certain focused direction (the same idealised ends), and thus the 'log' is able to be turned in a united fashion, for group benefit.
I had a grocery store dream with several families. I've had several grocery store dreams in the past.
Mmm I wonder what that means. Lol maybe it's time to go grocery shopping.
Here is a dream I saw last night:

"I was walking home from the direction of Amir's (neighbor's) building. In front of my building, on the ground, there was a black man without a shirt, meditating, who looked just like Obi (my friend) with his rasta and beard, though he was not Obi. I approached him and when I was very close to him, he turned around. Then he stood up and we gazed into each other's eyes deeply. We both knew our connection and hugged out of infinite love for one another. [NOTE: I have never seen this man before]. He said to me something along the lines of: "My friend, I've missed you so much." but this message shouldn't be limited to the specificity of these words or his speech, I only know that it made me feel overjoyed and familiar with the energy. I got the undoubted feeling that he was my beloved student from another dimension. [NOTE: it could explain the symbolism behind why he was near my house and not in it, because that implies a mutual meeting point in 'dimensional distance'.] After continuing my journey towards home, I saw two middle-aged women behind the window of a shopping mall (right beside the building I live in). I showed them my thumb out of accomplishment and bliss, and they looked unsure at first, but then they understood the message and they smiled at me eagerly and with mature serenity."

EDIT: I mentioned 'middle-aged' women because obviously they were middle-aged, but also because they were physically older than me. They could have been my guides because they were in the "upstairs" (higher reality?) of the shopping mall.
I dreamed I was working on a project, and reported to the project manager. I had some questions about my part, and he told me to ask Jesus. I felt so warm and glowing that Jesus was on the team too. I never did see him though, but I searched for him.
(07-30-2016, 10:13 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]Here is a dream I saw last night:

"I was walking home from the direction of Amir's (neighbor's) building. In front of my building, on the ground, there was a black man without a shirt, meditating, who looked just like Obi (my friend) with his rasta and beard, though he was not Obi. I approached him and when I was very close to him, he turned around. Then he stood up and we gazed into each other's eyes deeply. We both knew our connection and hugged out of infinite love for one another. [NOTE: I have never seen this man before]. He said to me something along the lines of: "My friend, I've missed you so much." but this message shouldn't be limited to the specificity of these words or his speech, I only know that it made me feel overjoyed and familiar with the energy. I got the undoubted feeling that he was my beloved student from another dimension. [NOTE: it could explain the symbolism behind why he was near my house and not in it, because that implies a mutual meeting point in 'dimensional distance'.] After continuing my journey towards home, I saw two middle-aged women behind the window of a shopping mall (right beside the building I live in). I showed them my thumb out of accomplishment and bliss, and they looked unsure at first, but then they understood the message and they smiled at me eagerly and with mature serenity."

EDIT: I mentioned 'middle-aged' women because obviously they were middle-aged, but also because they were physically older than me. They could have been my guides because they were in the "upstairs" (higher reality?) of the shopping mall.

I've never had this happen in a dream but did have this letting my mind wander. Such a strange experience to feel deep feelings for someone/something outside your conscious awareness. Didn't happen so much but when it did, it was like it showed me I could feel things I did not know I could even feel.
(08-07-2016, 07:44 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I've never had this happen in a dream but did have this letting my mind wander. Such a strange experience to feel deep feelings for someone/something outside your conscious awareness. Didn't happen so much but when it did, it was like it showed me I could feel things I did not know I could even feel.

Forget not that thoughts are beings. My understanding is that you're constantly having mental conversations with yourself, but oftentimes one does not pay attention to them deeply enough to validate their realities. You are dreaming right now. If you concentrated deeply enough, you could zoom into thoughts and perceive the environment in which other portions of yourself reside at this moment.
(08-07-2016, 08:03 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2016, 07:44 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I've never had this happen in a dream but did have this letting my mind wander. Such a strange experience to feel deep feelings for someone/something outside your conscious awareness. Didn't happen so much but when it did, it was like it showed me I could feel things I did not know I could even feel.

Forget not that thoughts are beings. My understanding is that you're constantly having mental conversations with yourself, but oftentimes one does not pay attention to them deeply enough to validate their realities. You are dreaming right now. If you concentrated deeply enough, you could zoom into thoughts and perceive the environment in which other portions of yourself reside at this moment.

Would need to step upon my own resistance toward doing that, which is slowly ever happening.
(08-07-2016, 08:03 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]

That sounds cool. I'm always looking for ways to connect with my parallel selves.
(08-07-2016, 08:12 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]That sounds cool. I'm always looking for ways to connect with my parallel selves.

Meditation is always a good start, because then your brains will be able to interpret non-physically oriented information more intimately. And there are many levels of such conglomerations of information, many of which are indirectly acquainted with Confederation sources and directly with other portions of your being. With increased practice the state of being of the psyche can be regularized in deepness of comprehension in the sense of practical experience. This can be helpful in bringing a more fulfilling and expanded experience, because you will be creating consciously with the help of and in aid to parallel selves. I also believe this is one reason why the Confederation encourages entities to meditate.
So are we merging our parallel existences with this one?
What should I mentally be focused on when meditating?
(08-07-2016, 08:44 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]So are we merging our parallel existences with this one?

Each parallel self goes its own way. However, there are many meeting points and eventual unification between parallel selves.

My opinion is that as you reach more balanced configurations of inner balance, then you are simply aligning your vibrations with that of your truest self, your soul expression or magical personality. Each of your parallel versions do this already, as does any entity in the infinite Creation, because they are on their own journeys towards inner balance as are you. So in a sense, if you reached perfect balance in this reality, then there would be little difference in the variety of expressibility of the balance of love and wisdom in your thoughts and actions towards yourself and other-selves, in whatever situation you might find yourself in. I am simply saying that you would not find yourself in imbalance as would not those parallel selves branching from your many experiences into parallel existences. This is a type of unification that has its unique surprises, if I may say it in this way.

(08-07-2016, 08:44 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]What should I mentally be focused on when meditating?

The choice is yours. The possibilities are infinite.
(08-07-2016, 09:21 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2016, 08:44 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]So are we merging our parallel existences with this one?

Each parallel self goes its own way. However, there are many meeting points and eventual unification between parallel selves.

My opinion is that as you reach more balanced configurations of inner balance, then you are simply aligning your vibrations with that of your truest self, your soul expression or magical personality. Each of your parallel versions do this already, as does any entity in the infinite Creation, because they are on their own journeys towards inner balance as are you. So in a sense, if you reached perfect balance in this reality, then there would be little difference in the variety of expressibility of the balance of love and wisdom in your thoughts and actions towards yourself and other-selves, in whatever situation you might find yourself in. I am simply saying that you would not find yourself in imbalance as would not those parallel selves branching from your many experiences into parallel existences. This is a type of unification that has its unique surprises, if I may say it in this way.

(08-07-2016, 08:44 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]What should I mentally be focused on when meditating?

The choice is yours. The possibilities are infinite.

You are saying that the personality/ego of what the mind/body/spirit experienced in space/time is the actual entity in time/space? This is very confusing to me although your words do somewhat resonate. I'm a little confused I believe.  . perception is such a paradox to me :-/
Papercut, I am not saying that exactly, but I can see why it seems to be implied indirectly through my words. I can share with you my opinion about that, if you want.
(08-23-2016, 12:09 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]Papercut, I am not saying that exactly, but I can see why it seems to be implied indirectly through my words. I can share with you my opinion about that, if you want.

Please do. Blush
Well, my friend, first I would like to ask you what is your perspective of the matter? What do you think about the space/time and time/space difference in personality?
(08-23-2016, 12:18 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]Well, my friend, first I would like to ask you what is your perspective of the matter? What do you think about the space/time and time/space difference in personality?

The ego/personality is a perceptual creation of the incarnate mind. -the way I see it
(08-23-2016, 12:27 PM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]The ego/personality is a perceptual creation of the incarnate mind. -the way I see it

Certainly there are many layers to personality. In the sense of the conscious personality, the ego in space/time, it seems to be simply the lens through which we experience physicalized reality. From this idea alone springs an infinite variety of potential ideas you can conceptualize.

In dreams you use a different or modified ego. These are all part of the being (mind/body/spirit complex). The ego is a tool and an instrument; an extension of the self. My opinion is that the time/space self is simply the more illuminated ego. That means that the qualities or biases prevail, and my personal opinion is that the "positive" qualities (that inform the being about the nature of Love and Creator) are emphasized empathetically in time/space. There is a certain psychedelic quality to energies and emotions in time/space that allows one further expressibility and creative mobility to these energies. I think you know this intuitively.

From my studies I have gained the information that we do not incarnate totally with our soul, that some entities take just 15% or even less of their time/space soul into incarnation. And actually the nervous system of the physical body could not handle 100% of the soul's force.

I am not saying that the space/time ego is the equivalent to the time/space self. I am saying that the space/time self attempts to balance or correct distortions that are subtly or more or less greatly visible in time/space. If the being has to an even slight degree balanced one or more of its energy centers in incarnation, then their fruits are emphasized intensely in time/space. This, I believe, is also the reason why Ra said wanderers can greatly accelerate their progression and penetrate sub-densities in higher densities. The 'energetic accomplishments' are emphasized in deeper concentrations of consciousness.

ps. Do you think it is more suitable to move this discussion into another thread?
(08-23-2016, 02:07 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-23-2016, 12:27 PM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]The ego/personality is a perceptual creation of the incarnate mind. -the way I see it

Certainly there are many layers to personality. In the sense of the conscious personality, the ego in space/time, it seems to be simply the lens through which we experience physicalized reality. From this idea alone springs an infinite variety of potential ideas you can conceptualize.

In dreams you use a different or modified ego. These are all part of the being (mind/body/spirit complex). The ego is a tool and an instrument; an extension of the self. My opinion is that the time/space self is simply the more illuminated ego. That means that the qualities or biases prevail, and my personal opinion is that the "positive" qualities (that inform the being about the nature of Love and Creator) are emphasized empathetically in time/space. There is a certain psychedelic quality to energies and emotions in time/space that allows one further expressibility and creative mobility to these energies. I think you know this intuitively.

From my studies I have gained the information that we do not incarnate totally with our soul, that some entities take just 15% or even less of their time/space soul into incarnation. And actually the nervous system of the physical body could not handle 100% of the soul's force.

I am not saying that the space/time ego is the equivalent to the time/space self. I am saying that the space/time self attempts to balance or correct distortions that are subtly or more or less greatly visible in time/space. If the being has to an even slight degree balanced one or more of its energy centers in incarnation, then their fruits are emphasized intensely in time/space. This, I believe, is also the reason why Ra said wanderers can greatly accelerate their progression and penetrate sub-densities in higher densities. The 'energetic accomplishments' are emphasized in deeper concentrations of consciousness.

ps. Do you think it is more suitable to move this discussion into another thread?

Only if you desire so, I somewhat understand now what you have meant.
I had a bulky plastic piece of garbage. I was talking to my father, and told him that watching Zootopia was an experience like watching Bolt. And I was very sad, I think I may have cried.
The cheap plastic thing was supposed to be a Zootopia toy. But it had little definition or usefulness.
i had a dream that the government was responsible for the Law of One information to a test if people could develop spiritual powers just by belief, eh
(09-06-2016, 08:45 AM)Dog Star Wrote: [ -> ]i had a dream that the government was responsible for the Law of One information to a test if people could develop spiritual powers just by belief, eh

BigSmile

We are all witnessing a dream in Dog Star's mind.

The Creator's Creation in living light.
I've been without cigarettes and nicotine for several months after nearly 15 years of heavy addiction. I have not had a waking craving for a very long time now.

Last night the only "dream" I recall is a very very strong craving. I was talking myself in to giving into a cigarette, and even experiencing the temporary pleasurable body high that happens after a long time of no cigarette.

What could this be representing, if not a message to literally think about cigarettes?
I've only smoked like twice, and once was a pipe because I thought it was dignified.
I've had strong cravings in dreams too. But not in real life.
(09-06-2016, 12:29 PM)Manjushri Wrote: [ -> ]I've been without cigarettes and nicotine for several months after nearly 15 years of heavy addiction.  I have not had a waking craving for a very long time now.

Last night the only "dream" I recall is a very very strong craving. I was talking myself in to giving into a cigarette, and even experiencing the temporary pleasurable body high that happens after a long time of no cigarette.

What could this be representing, if not a message to literally think about cigarettes?

It might just be a temptation trying to get you to go back. For a while after I quit I often had dreams where I smoked cigarettes. I used that as my trigger to recognize that I was dreaming and find a reference point to record them from.
A few nights ago I dreamed about being on vacation with Casey Neistat and his family. There was no context of why I was with them that I can remember in the dream. As much as I tried to fit in with them in the dream I just didn't. They were good to me though. Their life was way too fast paced for me. Everything was like boom, boom, boom. I don't really watch him regularly or anything.

The interesting part about the dream was I remember a scene in a hotel room where we were about to go to dinner and we were late (typical casey) every thing was rushed; This was somewhere between 3-5 nights ago, I don't exactly remember...but the hotel room we were in was strikingly similar to the hotel room he ended up staying in in yesterdays vlogs....

from this vlog: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbctWNKF6cg
I wish other-selves would dream of me, but I guess you have to be famous for that