Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last night I was holding an assault gun at someone who was sitting down. For some reason I was supposed to shoot him. But I didn't. I ejected the clip which flew backwards and made a clinking sound against the ground like 5 times. Another guy standing by was impressed that I didn't shoot. Though there wouldn't have been anything wrong if I had. I just didn't feel like it.

I told him that I could turn down the power so the bullet would even bounce off his face.
I woke up in the boot camp compound, that I spent three months at, we were all lined up, and formed we all went to leave. Then it was just like it was bed time, something already felt off, as I went to lay down: I threw back the covers and a game was laying underneath my covers. I laughed and instantly realised was a dream. I like materialized a bat a just hit the officer in the face laughing. She began yelling, but then just went quiet, and like just bounced like a glitchy model in a game. I became disinterested as I just thought all was funny and had never meant to hurt her. I don't remember but then I was outside. It was so beautiful, I was like a child. Just running beside the road looking at flowers, bugs, and people I was just amazed. I Remember even weird stuff I cant explain happening with people driving bye lol.
When I realized I was dreaming once (on one of those pretty much barely lucid-all-night dreams) I manifested a beautiful husky dog, but didn't get to pet it. Never even thought about anthros in it.
I've been having the most bizarre dreams ever lately. Last night I got stuck in a ditch and Merlin the wizard came and gave me a hand up so I got out of the ditch. But he was angry and said "you shouldn't look at what which shouldn't be looked upon" and I felt he was leading me to some place of banishment or punishment so I decided to bale out of there, when I need to escape in dreams I always remember I can fly, so I flew away, I flew over this field and made it to a city, I was so determined on escaping, I was swirving in and out of alley ways, swimming rooftops and my flying abilities weren't so great, I was just barely making it over rooftops until I flew into a fence and couldn't fly over it, so I climbed it. I was moving from backyard to backyard, climbing fences and made it to safety. Then had a really intense series of dreams where I found God, he was hanging from a tree which was at the highest location, the top of a hill that I had made it to. He said "you're back again" and I remembered I had been there many times before, he said "you're still looking for something, you're always looking for something". I had been there many times but forgot every time, and was once again back there looking for something. He got down off the tree and we locked eye contact. He was a black man that looked like this:
http://www.jamaicanrastafarianlove.com/w...38x300.jpg

I knew him, I've always known him. I said "you're God!" and his face morphed into a Vietnamese monk I know, and I said "everyone is God". And he said "that means you're God". At first I saw the happiness in his face, then the pain, so much pain. Then I remembered the story, we were good friends (we were both black men, from that point on in the dreams I was a black man), and I killed him accidentally and I brought his body to that location and buried him there. I saw his grave there. There were sad and loving moments throughout this series of dreams. There were many lucid moments but my lucid dreams for the past months have been dull and non vivid and always only partially lucid.
I dreamed I was harvested into 4D and that many more people than I wanted to believe made it too.
(03-27-2017, 07:43 AM)loveallbeings Wrote: [ -> ]"you're still looking for something, you're always looking for something"

Do you feel that you mind complex created what happened in this dream, or do you feel that it was given to you?

Definitely a meaningful set of events: "you shouldnt be looking at something which shouldnt be looked upon", still being able to fly even though you were fleeing, "always looking for something", killing the black guy god.
In my dream just before waking this morning I said to someone,

"Even if we're touching, there's an infinite amount of space between us."
I almost always dream that I'm playing some game with others that does not exist here.
I had a dream involving Ra. I asked my higher self, prior to sleeping, if my problems regarding the slow start of my startup business (5 months in) is related to my idea that money has caused more bad than good for society (I also asked this question the night prior, and got a pretty abstract dream about being optimistic as the key to manifestation - a great dream but it did not seem to directly answer the above question, so I wanted to be sure).

I'm at a get-together at a house. It's a beautiful sunny day. Green pastures around the house. We're in a large room that has a lot of windows on three sides, and the roof, like a sunroom. It is rectangular in shape, longer than it is wide. There are maybe 30 people or so. I'm enjoying myself. There is a table with a bed (or maybe really padded large bench) on one side and chairs on the other. Someone mentions that they're about to play this boardgame, and ask me if I want to play. I say I do, and I sit down on the bed/bench. I then see a petite, quiet woman beside near me, not seated with us, who is kind of just has a slight smile that is just looking directly at me. I just kind of look at her when one of the boardgamers at the table ask me if I'm going to let her sit with us. I say of course and move over to give her space, though there's not really much space at all. She says its ok, she doesn't need a seat, and climbs onto my shoulders like fathers often carry their daughters. This feels totally natural and comfortable.

Then I'm in some other dimension or reality, that seems superimposed on the get-together. She then communicates via telepathy. "I am Ra El-something" (might have been Ra El-tier; Ra El-tier or something is in one David Wilcock video I watched and he claims is Ra's full name after a supposed insider met with avian aliens who called themselves Ra-Eltier, though I don't consider DW exceptionally reliable; also her telepathic voice doesn't sound at all like the monotone real life Ra channeling, it's very normal sounding and the telepathic words flow well).

She then asks me "Do you understand the Ra material?" I say without hesitation "I want to know the Ra material more fully." She says she can recommend a book: "The Knowledge of the Subconscious by someone (don't remember the name)." We then kind of explore this alternate reality around the room, and I see images of people transposed onto the normal physical reality. As per real life, I have a small surge of fear as I expect to see some demon in these alternate realities, and she tells me that "you need to clear out your junk." I apologize and I say that there's a part of me that always fears these mystical experiences. We then observe some more scenes, and it ends with me noticing I'm levitating, Indian-style, with her sitting on my shoulders, though I'm not sure if I'm levitating in physical reality or in the alternate transposed reality.

-----

Should be interesting to meditate with the intent to read the book known as "The Knowledge of the Subconscious".  Smile  
A snake kept biting me and nothing happened to my surprise. It was a poisonous one I believe.
I slept off and on till like 7pm, so it was really late sleeping in.

I would love to see Ra in a dream. I would probably make me squeeeeee.
I was me on one side of a room then walked through a clear wall to the other side.

When i came through the wall I was this animated pink bird type human. I still remembered my life on the other side in my human body but lived a different life on the pink bird side. At the end I was walking back to the human side of the room to take care of something and as I passed through I could see like a funnel effect like you'd see in water going through the transparent wall.
was interesting
(04-14-2017, 11:09 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]I dreamed I was harvested into 4D and that many more people than I wanted to believe made it too.

You mean you were happily surprised? Or you were having issues accepting it? Either is interesting.

I think we will be surprised by how many make it. We only get a glimps of people, never can know who someone is behind all the masks.
(03-27-2017, 07:43 AM)loveallbeings Wrote: [ -> ]I've been having the most bizarre dreams ever lately. Last night I got stuck in a ditch and Merlin the wizard came and gave me a hand up so I got out of the ditch. But he was angry and said "you shouldn't look at what which shouldn't be looked upon" and I felt he was leading me to some place of banishment or punishment so I decided to bale out of there, when I need to escape in dreams I always remember I can fly, so I flew away, I flew over this field and made it to a city, I was so determined on escaping, I was swirving in and out of alley ways, swimming rooftops and my flying abilities weren't so great, I was just barely making it over rooftops until I flew into a fence and couldn't fly over it, so I climbed it. I was moving from backyard to backyard, climbing fences and made it to safety. Then had a really intense series of dreams where I found God, he was hanging from a tree which was at the highest location, the top of a hill that I had made it to. He said "you're back again" and I remembered I had been there many times before, he said "you're still looking for something, you're always looking for something". I had been there many times but forgot every time, and was once again back there looking for something. He got down off the tree and we locked eye contact. He was a black man that looked like this:
http://www.jamaicanrastafarianlove.com/w...38x300.jpg

I knew him, I've always known him. I said "you're God!" and his face morphed into a Vietnamese monk I know, and I said "everyone is God". And he said "that means you're God". At first I saw the happiness in his face, then the pain, so much pain. Then I remembered the story, we were good friends (we were both black men, from that point on in the dreams I was a black man), and I killed him accidentally and I brought his body to that location and buried him there. I saw his grave there. There were sad and loving moments throughout this series of dreams. There were many lucid moments but my lucid dreams for the past months have been dull and non vivid and always only partially lucid.
Thanks that helped me
This mourning I had dream there were small colorful birds flying through my house all around me. Colored almost like humming birds but had some white too, about the size of a small sparrow only finer like a finch.

Anyways I cant remember most of the dream except the birds could come and go as they chose to and most had flown outside.
I found one upstairs and assuming it would want to be with the others I put out my had as a perch so I could carry it out to find its friends. Instead it flew over to me and either landed on or flew into my third eye. I woke up when it made contact and I could feel it
recurring dream: big waves.
last night i dreamed the sun looked massive when it was setting.
I dreamed I was in stressful and frustrating situations and was attempting to handle them with positivity.

I did rather well actually, very passive and nonaggressive in dealing with the situations yet there was this serene assertiveness, like I desire to be gentle but firm in helping, to not be willing to bend, yet to remain flexible.
I went in reverse in my dream last night. I was at a church and in the center of a circle of people and on the ground and doing nothing and seeing nothing but darkness. Then it occurred to me that I had no idea how I got there and then I decided I'd go in reverse to find out. My eyes open and then I start getting up but very weirdly and bc of my movements I could tell that I had fallen to the ground, then I was walking backwards, and then I felt that the mystery was solved: that I had gotten there by walking there and then collapsing. Then I realized I could move reality back fwd and go back to where I was or keep going in reverse then I slowed to a stop and started feeling intense astonishment that I had this ability and then the feeling jolted me out of the dream.
in a part of my dream last night i had created an image board for discussing the Ra material and i said to someone, "it's like bring4th...but no moderators."

then in another part from last night it was like i was watching a horror movie. it was such a nightmare. there was this evil af little blond haired boy that i was seeing murdering and torturing people but mostly just terrorizing this old lady. i could sense so much fear in the lady and so much anger in the boy. i wasn't in a body in the dream and i was just observing as though i was a ghost or something and no one knew i was there the whole time. then it ended with the lady scheming a way to capture the boy somehow. i saw a group of others there to help and they were all holding candles for some reason. then i see the boy on his back on a table and i can tell he's about to be given electroconvulsive therapy. then i hear a guy say, "we'll shock it out of him." then i wake up.

the night before last i got to be lucid for a very long time again but can't remember much of anything that i did. however i know at one point i actually asked someone in the dream if they could tell me why i was getting to remain lucid for so long but i can't remember the answer or if i even got one.
Had a dream once that I was a shoe, jumping around. It felt very silly, but in a non-judgemental way.
i'm not sure if i've ever dreamed of being an inanimate object. i know for sure i've been animals in dreams though
Most dreams are veiwed from a third person perspective, you can associate yourself to be anyone/anything in your plane.
it doesn't work like that for me. sometimes in a dream i get a knowing that i am what i'm seeing and other times i just know it isn't me and there's nothing i can do to make myself think otherwise. and most of my dreams aren't viewed from a 3rd person perspective.
Quote:44.6 Questioner: Is there a reason that I am open to these signals of a negative nature?

Ra: I am Ra. Are you not all things?
A dream has been on my mind for the past two days since I had it. It's a short dream full of symbolism.

A man is laying on a tiled floor, with some sort of metal clamp around his chest. He is bald, naked and pale white. Two impish, black haired people, clad in black, one male and one female, are pulling at the clamp on this man's chest so that they are each pulling in an opposite direction. The poor man is getting injured and disfigured by this tug-of-war, his arms and ribs breaking and contorting, but the sinister pair are still joyously pulling at him. Suddenly appears the devil, with flames and horns and a face like a smiling skull, and the two people playing tug-of-war dissipate into black threads. My whole vision turns to a brown parchment, with flames still licking at the edges. On this parchment, in black calligraphic script, three sentences write themselves:
I herd endlessly. I fight endlessly. I win endlessly.
And now the man who was before disfigured and dead from the ceaseless pulling is standing upright, strong and healthy.
I think birds totally infiltrated my dreamland this morning to wake me up so I'd hurry up and feed them. (I put food out for them daily.)

It was one of the those dreams where you think you've woken up...I dreamed I woke up and discovered birds had gotten inside. In the dream I was in bed and after waking I immediately looked and saw they were there looking in the bedroom at me from on a countertop outside of the room. I just stayed there in bed looking back at them and was like, "omg, how did birds get inside..." and I didn't think even for a second it could be a dream bc it felt so real. Then I woke up.

I suspected the birds may have caused the dream so the 1st thing I did after waking was go to put bird food out. There was one of the regular mourning doves there on the mat waiting. but I didn't see a mourning dove in the dream. Usually right after I put food out it's a squirrel that shows up 1st to eat all of the sunflower seeds out of the mix...but this morning 5+ birds showed up the second I closed the sliding glass door, as though they were out there just waiting for me, and it was the kind of birds that I saw in the dream.
I had a dream on the morning of the 1st, where I found myself going for a run at night. It wasn't a scary dream in the slightest, it was a run purely for fun. There were a couple things that were strange about the dream. For one, I don't usually run for fun (though I'm going to start). Secondly, in the dream the environment was warm and summery, whereas in my physical environments at the moment, it is cold, snowy, icey, and bleak. There was a feeling of infinite energy, like I could run forever. Another weird feature was I was running shirtless which is something I would never do in real life because I've always thought it was kind of douchey when guys do that. In fact, I have always felt the need to cover up my skin (long sleeve shirts, pants). So there was this feeling of shameless freedom. Also, I remember looking up and seeing the light of the full moon shining down on me, illuminating the countryside, almost felt like it was smiling at me, and I was smiling at it. Felt amazing. I was also thirsty AF, which translated in the dream of having forgotten my water bottle. I'm not so sure that part was symbolic however, because my physical body was in the non-dream world actually dying of thirst, which is what returned me to the physical, ending the awesome dream. The following night of the 1st was in fact a full moon, though I couldn't see it due to clouds, sadly. The dream felt intensely spiritual and symbolic. I've also been meditating on "infinite energy", so it may have been partly manifested by that as well. Woke up feeling very re-energized.
I had a dream yesterday night that I scored 9 billion on a new Super Mario Bros game that was like a real life game.

I actually prefer not to cover up if I can. I don't mind being without clothes. But I've only gone outside like that twice.

That's cool you touched infinity there in that dream.
I went lucid again last night. I was in a small series of rooms, white walls, wooden floors. My body felt heavy though and my vision was blurred, I had to wonder whether I had gone to bed drunk or something, and as I stumbled around in this small abode I was paranoid that my physical body was also stumbling around smashing into walls and things because the sensations were so vivid. Unsure if I was dreaming or not, I walked into a room with a mirror and saw that the reflection was impossible. Still, I thought, maybe it's just one of those funky distortion mirrors? Anyway, I decide that even if I'm in such a clumsy confused state of lucidity, I may as well have some fun. So I think to myself, I would like to appear one fine young woman with blonde hair and blue eyes, naked. What I get though, is literally a scrap of paper held up in front of my face with a crude crayon drawing of a naked blonde woman. Disappointing! I figure that I'm just not in the zone tonight, and stand still and close my eyes, half expecting to wake up with my head through a window. Turns out my body has been lying still after all.

I don't know why this lucid dream was so sloppy. Usually they're much more exciting and I have much more control over the events. Never experienced this weird heaviness of the astral body either, usually I feel light as a feather, casually hopping over buildings if not just straight up floating.
(03-11-2018, 12:55 AM)MangusKhan Wrote: [ -> ]I went lucid again last night. I was in a small series of rooms, white walls, wooden floors. My body felt heavy though and my vision was blurred, I had to wonder whether I had gone to bed drunk or something, and as I stumbled around in this small abode I was paranoid that my physical body was also stumbling around smashing into walls and things because the sensations were so vivid. Unsure if I was dreaming or not, I walked into a room with a mirror and saw that the reflection was impossible. Still, I thought, maybe it's just one of those funky distortion mirrors? Anyway, I decide that even if I'm in such a clumsy confused state of lucidity, I may as well have some fun. So I think to myself, I would like to appear one fine young woman with blonde hair and blue eyes, naked. What I get though, is literally a scrap of paper held up in front of my face with a crude crayon drawing of a naked blonde woman. Disappointing! I figure that I'm just not in the zone tonight, and stand still and close my eyes, half expecting to wake up with my head through a window. Turns out my body has been lying still after all.

I don't know why this lucid dream was so sloppy. Usually they're much more exciting and I have much more control over the events. Never experienced this weird heaviness of the astral body either, usually I feel light as a feather, casually hopping over buildings if not just straight up floating.

(03-12-2018, 02:00 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2018, 12:55 AM)MangusKhan Wrote: [ -> ]I went lucid again last night. I was in a small series of rooms, white walls, wooden floors. My body felt heavy though and my vision was blurred, I had to wonder whether I had gone to bed drunk or something, and as I stumbled around in this small abode I was paranoid that my physical body was also stumbling around smashing into walls and things because the sensations were so vivid. Unsure if I was dreaming or not, I walked into a room with a mirror and saw that the reflection was impossible. Still, I thought, maybe it's just one of those funky distortion mirrors? Anyway, I decide that even if I'm in such a clumsy confused state of lucidity, I may as well have some fun. So I think to myself, I would like to appear one fine young woman with blonde hair and blue eyes, naked. What I get though, is literally a scrap of paper held up in front of my face with a crude crayon drawing of a naked blonde woman. Disappointing! I figure that I'm just not in the zone tonight, and stand still and close my eyes, half expecting to wake up with my head through a window. Turns out my body has been lying still after all.

Incredibly relevant video.