Bring4th

Full Version: Where are you now at?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just had the sharp realization that I am alone, ultimately. Though there are others, it is a journey where at the top there is only me and Truth.

Then I realized I can make friends with those who bother me, because they are ultimately me.

I don't have to reveal all my secrets or thoughts to others.

The Universe is wise beyond what I can imagine.

What wonders await one who pursues the path of a mystic?

As I say "What is the capacity to experience infinite wonder?"
(05-22-2018, 06:48 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Then I realized I can make friends with those who bother me, because they are ultimately me.

Be ready for disappointments.
Saw this angel card drawn today on my Facebook feed.
It was an apt message about my new path.
Maybe it will help you too.

[Image: youre_ready.jpg]
(05-22-2018, 06:48 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I just had the sharp realization that I am alone, ultimately. Though there are others, it is a journey where at the top there is only me and Truth.

Then I realized I can make friends with those who bother me, because they are ultimately me.

I need a partner to activate green ray. Personally. Don't forsake the compassion for the infinite vision. <3
The majority of the world is service to close loved ones, and hate towards all other selves. I've found that the more that I love unconditionally, the more that is taken from me.

I agree with Gemini.
(05-22-2018, 11:01 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]The majority of the world is service to close loved ones, and hate towards all other selves. I've found that the more that I love unconditionally, the more that is taken from me.

I agree with Gemini.

Maybe what is taken is what you do not need.

One of my mantras each day when I meditate is: "Thank you mother for taking from me everything I do not need."
and "Thank you father for taking from me everything I do not need."

I also thank them for sending me what I do need.
(05-22-2018, 11:01 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]The majority of the world is service to close loved ones, and hate towards all other selves. I've found that the more that I love unconditionally, the more that is taken from me.

I agree with Gemini.

Most people are indifferent to all others, clearly not hating. Still probably with a bias toward kindness more than anything like hate, they just don't want to support all others as many struggle to just support themselves.
(05-23-2018, 11:20 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]One of my mantras each day when I meditate is: "Thank you mother for taking from me everything I do not need."

In my experience, the ability to look at external events as rooted in you and as serving you, this throughout the various ways they find to manifest, is the most efficient mean to realize your will and divine sovereign nature.

There's an actual unity to all of it.
(05-23-2018, 12:03 PM)Elros Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-23-2018, 11:20 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]One of my mantras each day when I meditate is: "Thank you mother for taking from me everything I do not need."

In my experience, the ability to look at external events as rooted in you and as serving you, this throughout the various ways they find to manifest, is the most efficient mean to realize your will and divine sovereign nature.

There's an actual unity to all of it.

Ultimately in 7D I can realize everything is part of me. But for now in limited 3D existence, there are things that I don't need that impede my progress.
I can't yet jump to 7D understanding/existence.
(05-23-2018, 12:23 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Ultimately in 7D I can realize everything is part of me. But for now in limited 3D existence, there are things that I don't need that impede my progress.

Still works in 3D.

It is easier to accept an event if you are able to step outside your emotional node and ponder why things were perfect to have unfolded as they did. If you reject the event, then you tighten up a blockage and create a state of tension with your reality. On the other hand, if you attempt to see symbolic nature of the event, then you seek to feel beyond the node and perceive your relationship with your reality as without tension thus realizing your own will more deeply in how it already has been manifesting.

The symbolism is there in your everyday life.
(05-23-2018, 12:43 PM)Elros Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-23-2018, 12:23 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Ultimately in 7D I can realize everything is part of me. But for now in limited 3D existence, there are things that I don't need that impede my progress.

Still works in 3D.

It is easier to accept an event if you are able to step outside your emotional node and ponder why things were perfect to have unfolded as they did. If you reject the event, then you tighten up a blockage and create a state of tension with your reality. On the other hand, if you attempt to see symbolic nature of the event, then you seek to feel beyond the node and perceive your relationship with your reality as without tension thus realizing your own will more deeply in how it already has been manifesting.

The symbolism is there in your everyday life.

I agree, symbols are very powerful. The sephirah on the Qabalah Tree of Life are symbols for things that are beyond true understanding. At least that's what I understand from my limited knowledge and I'm just beginning on that. There is the Limitless Light out of which everything springs. We can only begin to approach that through symbols. Like Kether, the crown. It precipitates out of the Limitless Light.
(05-22-2018, 06:48 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I just had the sharp realization that I am alone, ultimately. Though there are others, it is a journey where at the top there is only me and Truth.

Quote:61.6 Questioner: I want to ask a few questions Jim had here about the healing exercises. The first is, in the healing exercise concerning the body, what do you mean by the disciplines of the body having to do with the balance between love and wisdom in the use of the body in its natural functions?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall speak more briefly than usual due to this instrument’s use of the transferred energy. We, therefore, request further queries if our reply is not sufficient.

The body complex has natural functions. Many of these have to do with the unmanifested self and are normally not subject to the need for balancing. There are natural functions which have to do with other-self. Among these are touching, loving, the sexual life, and those times when the company of another is craved to combat the type of loneliness which is the natural function of the body as opposed to those types of loneliness which are of the mind/emotion complex or of the spirit.

When these natural functions may be observed in the daily life they may be examined in order that the love of self and love of other-self versus the wisdom regarding the use of natural functions may be observed. There are many fantasies and stray thoughts which may be examined in most of your peoples in this balancing process.

Equally to be balanced is the withdrawal from the need for these natural functions with regard to other-self. On the one hand there is an excess of love. It must be determined whether this is love of self or other-self or both. On the other hand there is an over-balance towards wisdom.

It is well to know the body complex so that it is an ally, balanced and ready to be clearly used as a tool, for each bodily function may be used in higher and higher, if you will, complexes of energy with other-self. No matter what the behavior, the important balancing is the understanding of each interaction on this level with other-selves so that whether the balance may be love/wisdom or wisdom/love, the other-self is seen by the self in a balanced configuration and the self is thus freed for further work.