Bring4th

Full Version: Sons of Levi: The Elite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As I was reading through the LOO, I noticed that a "group" of people was very briefly mentioned in the series. They were actually mentioned only once! This group is called the "Sons of Levi". I think Ra tried to avoid talking about this point in detail to avoid any unintended distortions of the LOO. However, I think it's a very important and valid point.

We know that a lot of the major events in the world occurring right now are a result of the diligent planning and executions of the ones mentioned above. But then if I said that (which I already did), I'd be placing a blame on someone, which I do not like doing. We know from the Ra material that the Sons of Levi were "chosen" by someone to make them the Elite, in order to enslave the rest.

I'm a little bit confused on how to discuss this subject in relation to the LOO. You can't even criticize these days without being labeled something in order to discredit you.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks!
Here is the reference to what I'm talking about:

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?cat...e+Covenant

ayadew

Hello Alienz.

There are organisations on this planet, groups of STS entities that has reincarnated here with the sole purpose of acting as a catalyst for free will.
There is likely a large number, but the only ones I've heard about in relation to LOO is Sons of Levi and those that the person naming himself "Hidden_Hand" is part of.
They weren't really chosen, even though they certainly like to label themselves so! It's simply in order with the separation they wish to spread.
No, they chose themselves, there is no "higher" choosing for they are also the Creator and one is all. Just as STO wanderers chose to come to spread positivity, there are those of STS which comes to do the opposite part of the duality.

My friend, you can never criticize without someone having the possibility of discrediting you. This is all in accordance to the polarity that permeates all in our illusion. Male, female, light, dark, love, hate, STO, STS, yes, no. Anything that you can conceive will have it's contradicting part, such is the illusion in our current reality.
It all ends up in paradoxes, which is why understanding is not of this density.

Walk in peace and harmony.
Thanks for your input ayadew! I feel that the LOO series are very interesting and enlightening. Sometimes I feel it in my heart when I'm hearing the truth or not, which is way better than just blindly believing in anything. Sometimes I have a hard time explaining this to others, maybe because I don't fully understand it very well, but I know there are many truths to it. Even in my faith, Islam, I find similarities between the LOO and Quran. The Quran mentions the "Seven Skies" or "Seven Heavens" in several passages and a lot of scholars don't agree on what it means. I see this as relating to the 7 densities mentioned in the LOO.

SInce you brought up "Hidden_Hand", I have a question about that subject that you might be able to answer. HH said that he is from Venus(?) and Ra is also from there. So what is the relationship between the two, if any exists?
I've got to admit I'm also curious about this Hidden Hand character. I read through your 'objective truth' page, Ayadew, and thanks for putting that together! I think it's a great idea, and I may have to start my own pretty soon. But anyway, who is this character? Is it a channeled source? I am curious because I didn't think that a negatively polarized entity would offer anyone information without the guise of appearing as an STO entity. Seems to defeat the purpose? Although I admit I don't fully understand the STS initiative. Also you mention in parenthesis that he/she/them/it is from 3rd density?

thanks, and sorry for the barrage of off topic questions Smile

ayadew

Alienz:

It is indeed very hard to explain the Law of One material, it is very intuitively right to Wanderers so we can go around and talking really weird stuff to each other, but souls that are new to 3rd density don't have that inherit knowledge from higher densities. Try to spread acceptance and love to them, and they might also yearn for the harmony which you possess. Knowledge is not necessary to love and feel the unity.
Many religions contains Law of One tendencies it seems. The truths it possesses are ancient and all entities possess it, for one is all.

Lavazza:

I am honored that you find it useful. I've mostly put it together for my own use, but it's nice to see others can find it useful.
Hidden_Hand's words are from a 3rd density perspective, but I believe the social memory group/complex they come from is 4th density, where there is still cooperation, although I guess they can be part of Ra too, since most Wanderers incarnating here is from 6th density. "Few there are from 4th and 5th" to quote Ra.
5th density negative is complete separation, so I suspect only really menacing individuals comes to 3rd density from that place.
Hidden_Hand's group are here to work as a catalyst for free will, by spreading STS intention, to help us polarize further. Remember that their ultimate purpose is also according to the Law of One, they wish unity and love, but their method is that of extreme self-sacrifice: the road of STS is a very difficult one. They forsake love and separate themselves for your sake.
So it is not a channelled source, they are 3rd density humans. I do not know their rules in this existence, but to quote them:
Hidden_Hand Wrote:Every so often, as per the directives of the Law of our Creator, a brief window of opportunity opens, whereby a select handful of our Family are required to make communication with our subjects, and offer you the chance to ask us any questions you would like answered.
They are very strange to me, but their words is seemingly that of LOO.
The only things I know of Hidden_Hand is what is described in their thread. I found another similar source from long ago, where they of Hidden_Hand (under another name) made another "communication" but it was extremely derailed with negative intent (insults etc) and not very worthwhile reading for me at that time, so I lost it.

Edit: here it is http://www.scribd.com/doc/403303/The-Rev...t_metadata
Can someone use the LOO to confuse people further? It seems like HH and Ra envoke the Law of Confusion or free will every time they are being asked a critical question (from our view) that can clear up some issues. Since these STS groups or entities that provide catalyst here on Earth "know" they are doing this for a good reason, what about the other more human souls that do the horrible things they do not even knowing they are a part of this big game, are they fueled by hate or some other beliefs?

HH sounds like someone who abuses their victim then tells them it's for their own good, no matter how much pain they inflict. What if all these people were rounded up and "disposed of" from this planet, would the catalyst stop? Or would they reincarnate to do their bidding again and again, meaning that we cannot get rid of them?

ayadew

A good question Alienz. You may use anything that exists or does not exist to what ever use you wish, you are the Creator and omnipotent in intention and creative thought.

The Law of Confusion may seem like a convenient thing, but it is very true. (Remember, "true" is something that seems to "make sense" in your subjective reality.) If you can conceive an Absolute Truth then you are truly outside this law and unlikely still in this density. Paradoxes are the final and definite result you get from understanding the world from our perspective, for everything can be denied. Even your own existence.

Quote:Fitch's paradox: If all truths are knowable, then all truths must in fact be known.
Hutton's Paradox: If asking oneself "Am I dreaming?" in a dream proves that one is, what does it prove in waking life?
Moore's paradox: "It's raining, but I don't believe that it is."
Nihilist paradox: If truth does not exist, the statement "truth does not exist" is a truth, thereby proving itself incorrect.
Omnipotence paradox: Can an omnipotent being create a rock too heavy to lift?
Paradox of hedonism: In seeking happiness, one does not find happiness.
Zeno's paradoxes: "You will never reach point B from point A as you must always get half-way there, and half of the half, and half of that half, and so on..." (This is also a paradox of the infinite)
Paradox of Choice: "Free Will and Destiny can be simultaneously perceived".
Paradox of Freedom: "The best slave is a slave that's not aware of that he's a slave".
Consciousness paradox: "You cannot see consciousness because seeing is itself consciousness".

If an entity does a "horrible" thing then it is you who have imprinted that behaviour on him. There is no right and wrong, there is only the choice of doing something. These "horrible" persons have created their own meaning in life, just as we all must, to fill the black hole of forgetfulness we are all born from. The veil as Ra calls it. Everyone is influenced by our fellow other-selves, in what ever intention they might have.
You cannot exist in this world without influencing it, and thus everyone is a catalyst, granted many are not very polarized in their intention. HH are very negative, most of us on this forum are very positive.

My friend, it will never "stop" for time is an illusion. Everything exists simultaneously. This is obviously also a paradox, since then we would all be the Creator, but we are not. Yet if you look at the world and disregards all transient things, what is time but not eternal and not very important? Is time a base for existence? We do not know.
I believe it to be very important that one realises that one does not know anything at all. I can talk and be contradicted forever, even contradicting myself to make this point which I am in this post and we'd just end up at the paradoxes anyway.

HH came for a reason, and I'm sure they'll stay as long as they want to whether you destroy their 3rd density bodies or not.
(02-16-2009, 06:30 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]HH came for a reason, and I'm sure they'll stay as long as they want to whether you destroy their 3rd density bodies or not.

It seems to me that they would not need to. If you destroy their third density bodies they would have essentially found their predecessors in you in a perfectly natural STS tradition. Precession by eliminating those above you. And you would be in control untill you pass on the torch to someone who eliminates you. And while in control you'd feel justified because you destroyed "evil" and replaced it with "good".

Pleased to meet you Alienz Smile I'm worried too about the sons of Levi. The name Levi is an obvious reference by Ra. And is in use today. Essentially you could call it "elite Judaism". And then we dig up the whole "the Muslims versus the Jews" mess. Unfortunately it isn't a soccer match. It's stupid and a waste of blood breath and love.

In my opinion: as always only the eye in the pyramid knows what is going on. This tip is STS. The millions who have become associated with them are mostly innocent and just as confused about what is going on as the rest of us.

It's a myth that some take serious enough to kill for. As happens unfortunately in all religions. Christianity did it. Islam did it. Jews did it. In essence its an indication that we're all the same. The whole babalonian separation of religions and languages is really to put all of us versus all of us.

The STS party has a clear agenda and they believe it involves Jeruzalem. Offcourse the holy city image gets distorted. "Holy city" is a reference to the place in the soul of man where we are a community. It is not a physical place on this earth. It is a spiritual place in man. It's just that some people apparently don't have the ability to realize this, believing God NEEDS a physical place to manifest.

They claim that this is of the utmost importance. Otherwise "They" are going to do bad stuff to "Us"... Whatever side you listen to, people are singing the same song. However this is immaterial.. They're already falling apart. The changes in the world as foreseen by intelligent infinity are underway and cannot be stopped. Lets put out the fires and start applying bandages.

One soul, one love!

ayadew

You are correct in that Ali Quadir. =)
Thanks for the warm welcome Ali Smile

I have to thank HH for introducing me to the LOO the world beyond, if it wasn't for that thread (linked through rense.com) I'd still be blaming and hating people I think are responsible for the world state of affairs. Now I've shifted my focus on how to control my emotions and "select" the appropriate response conscientiously, it was hard at the beginning, but I'm getting the hang of it.

Do you guys know the series of books by Zacharia Sitchin, "The Earth Chronicles" ? It feels like Sitchin has some pieces of the puzzle in regards to the LOO and how it was being spread by they "gods". I feel Ra is portrayed differently in Mythology, different from the Ra material. Through Sitchin's writings, he identified Ra in many cultures including Egyptian, Babylonian and many others. So does Ra belong to the same :family" that has been doing business here on Earth for millennia ? I can also sense the writings of Ra and HH that they do not like Yahweh that much, does anyone know the reason behind this?
I didn't know hidden hand. I've read about him on your cue Alienz. But I can't say I'm convinced. The guy is clearly educated and intelligent. And I believe that the picture he scketches about Yahweh (Who is obviously the same as Allah and the christian God) and Lucifer is one he believes like many others believe too. His insights are similar to a rare blend of educated satanist as is common in the circle he claims to come from. So he seems legit.

However, that's where it stops making sense. The mystic traditions of ALL religions on this planet do not subscribe to this simplified sketch of theology. In my opinion the god view was changed because the original was impossible to grasp for the lay man. And because the ruling powers liked the side effect of having the religion work for them.

That however does not make their dogma true.

I personally don't know about this "yahweh the djinn". I do know that this is not the mystical God concept as described by christ and many other saints. It's not the one God I encountered. It is not the God my Sufi friends taught me about. And it is certainly not intelligent infinity as described by Ra. None of my sources suggested he is an important character. I am inclined to think he's just a popularized distortion of the one true God.

The guy seems interesting and I might look into him more later. But I see no reason to educate myself about his theological insights. I have an interest in computing. That does not mean I want to learn how to use an abacus... Smile

I am glad you lost your anger. It only leads us to hatred and suffering. I am also glad you are here.
Ali, after reading a little about Sufism, I believe it's the closest thing to the LOO in Islam, is that true? Do you have an idea of how the rest of Islam views Sufism? Do they believe it's not part of Islam at all?
(02-17-2009, 03:15 AM)Alienz Wrote: [ -> ]I feel Ra is portrayed differently in Mythology, different from the Ra material.

Ra the SMC (Social Memory Complex) whom Carla channeled is not the same as the Egyptian Pharaoh Ra Ta, whom was visited by Ra. The Egyptians deified Ra, and distorted the teachings. All of this is outlined in Book 1, if I remember correctly, along with the references to Yahweh.

(02-17-2009, 03:15 AM)Alienz Wrote: [ -> ]So does Ra belong to the same :family" that has been doing business here on Earth for millennia ?"

Not sure what 'family' you are referring to...do you mean a power elite? If so, then no, that's not Ra.

(02-17-2009, 03:15 AM)Alienz Wrote: [ -> ]I can also sense the writings of Ra and HH that they do not like Yahweh that much, does anyone know the reason behind this?

At some point, STS entities impersonated the original Yahweh...used the name and basically duped the people. And we're still all paying the price...

24.3 Questioner: Thank you. Then I assume that the Confederation stayed away from Earth for a period of time. What condition created the next contact that the Confederation made?

Ra: I am Ra. In approximately 3,600 of your years in the past, as you measure time, there was an influx of those of the Orion group, as you call them. Due to the increasing negative influences upon thinking and acting distortions, they were able to begin working with those whose impression from olden times, as you may say, was that they were special and different.

An entity of the Confederation, many, many thousands of your years in the past, the one you may call “Yahweh,” had, by genetic cloning, set up these particular biases among these peoples who had come gradually to dwell in the vicinity of Egypt, as well as in many, many other places, by dispersion after the down-sinking of the land mass Mu. Here the Orion group found fertile soil in which to plant the seeds of negativity, these seeds, as always, being those of the elite, the different, those who manipulate or enslave others.

The one known as Yahweh felt a great responsibility to these entities. However, the Orion group had been able to impress upon the peoples the name Yahweh as the one responsible for this elitism. Yahweh then was able to take what you would call stock of its vibratory patterns and became, in effect, a more eloquently effective sound vibration complex.

In this complex the old Yahweh, now unnamed, but meaning “He comes,” began to send positively oriented philosophy. This was approximately, in your past, of 3,300 years. Thus, the intense portion of what has become known as Armageddon was joined.

I have no clue what that last sentence means.

As you read more of the LOO, you just may find the essence of the LOO to be quite different from the HH material. I personally would categorize HH the same as any religion: a limited view.
Ayadew,

I finally got a chance to look through that body of text that you linked from 'Insider'. That's the first time I've read information from a STS entity or group. I feel sort of like I need to wash my hands now, it's not such a good feeling. It's so completely different in vibratory nature than the material we mostly focus on here. The overall resonance is fear, fear, fear... under an intellectual guise, and a half-hearted guise of wanting to be helpful. In some ways I got the same feeling that I do when I happen upon fear based conspiracy theory material.

Really glad to be in the STO community. Smile I love you guys.
(02-18-2009, 01:19 AM)Alienz Wrote: [ -> ]Ali, after reading a little about Sufism, I believe it's the closest thing to the LOO in Islam, is that true? Do you have an idea of how the rest of Islam views Sufism? Do they believe it's not part of Islam at all?

It depends on whom you ask really. Some consider all sufi's saints. Others consider them a bunch of amoral dancing drunks. The latter is obviously more true than the former Wink but it is mostly a matter of perspective.

Being Sufi implies being muslim. It's a direct spiritual lineage to the Prophet. But I usually don't advertise it in muslim circles. You know how it is, some people are hung up on "The one true faith" others are not. I have been told in none too uncertain terms that I was wrong and God would make me suffer for it. Sufism has this quirk to call practically all faiths true. So it's easiest for me to just confirm the other persons faith as true. And unless they ask specifics to leave it at that. People like it, they feel confirmed and offcourse they are confirmed. The most important part is that I share their love for their God. I'm just not compartmentalizing that anymore.

So in short, I usually just sidestep that issue. It's up to people to decide what to think of it, not me to decide what they should think of it Wink

It's also not important. If you get the feeling that you like parts of this sufism. Then be like the jewel thieves... Take what you like, leave what you don't like and leave what your loved ones will find offensive. All religion is sacred. It is about how individuals seek their divine counterpart. It should not be subject for bickering and arguing.

After all: We've got politics for that. Wink

The poem under this link is not only beautifull. It made a deep impression on me and was one of the reasons I got involved in Sufism. Hafiz as you may know was a persian poet. And he tells it like it is Smile
I have learned so much...

ayadew

That is an incredibly beautiful poem Ali Quadir, captures LOO perfectly
(02-18-2009, 08:53 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]That is an incredibly beautiful poem Ali Quadir, captures LOO perfectly
Pretty good huh? Check out his other poetry if you feel like it. This is just one of many. And then, again if you feel like it, raise your next glass of wine in his name. He's going to love it.

Lets get back on the topic though, I appreciate the attention but the forum and the topic are not about Sufism. Smile And you have all been saying enough great things so we don't need to switch the topic. My pm is always open for you guys.
(02-18-2009, 07:47 AM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]I feel sort of like I need to wash my hands now, it's not such a good feeling. It's so completely different in vibratory nature than the material we mostly focus on here. The overall resonance is fear, fear, fear... under an intellectual guise, and a half-hearted guise of wanting to be helpful. In some ways I got the same feeling that I do when I happen upon fear based conspiracy theory material.

Exactly!
(02-18-2009, 08:20 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]The most important part is that I share their love for their God. I'm just not compartmentalizing that anymore.

So in short, I usually just sidestep that issue. It's up to people to decide what to think of it, not me to decide what they should think of it Wink

It's also not important. If you get the feeling that you like parts of this sufism. Then be like the jewel thieves... Take what you like, leave what you don't like and leave what your loved ones will find offensive. All religion is sacred. It is about how individuals seek their divine counterpart. It should not be subject for bickering and arguing.

Beautifully said, Ali!
Thank you Monica. You guys make me blush. That jewel quote I've heard a thousand times from them and it's certainly not my invention Smile

(02-18-2009, 07:47 AM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]I finally got a chance to look through that body of text that you linked from 'Insider'. That's the first time I've read information from a STS entity or group. I feel sort of like I need to wash my hands now, it's not such a good feeling. It's so completely different in vibratory nature than the material we mostly focus on here. The overall resonance is fear, fear, fear... under an intellectual guise, and a half-hearted guise of wanting to be helpful. In some ways I got the same feeling that I do when I happen upon fear based conspiracy theory material.
I have not been able to read the material.. The page kills my browser. Either the material doesn't get through my spiritual firewall... Or Linux is giving me problems Smile Anyway, I understand opinions are not high.

Do you guys at least feel this man is genuine? I understand he operates fear based, I picked up that vibe as well. And the stuff I did read from him via other sources is similar to educated satanists. Like Milton's "Paradise Lost" and Vondel's "Lucifer" for those who like the old books.

But in that case there are two options... Either he is deliberately fear based. Or he actually believes this material is the one and only truth. Its hard to believe in the power of selfless love with some of the baggage us humans can carry with us. Any ideas or intuitions?
He certainly seems to present himself as authentic in so far as that goes. But I'm not so sure that it even really matters so much because the material presented achieves it's goal quite effectively. So if he's an educated conspiracy theorist that enjoys playing with people on a forum or he is in fact a member of some elite group there is little to no difference... the message gets out there.

ayadew

I believe him to be genuine, but he is likely much younger and less experienced than the person behind Hidden_Hand or perhaps the same person that's gone through some really big changes!
In any case, he truly succeeded in spreading negativity to those that would be influenced.
For me, I don't get hung up so much on trying to qualify someone as to whether or not their message is relevant or as close to truth as possible. However the message comes across--whether insight, opinion, or regurgitation, I try to feel what the text says and treat the messenger as the catalyst/tool for getting the message in front of me. I think the "bull s*** detectors" in each of us tend to be biased based on our own individualized perceptions of truth, which Ayadew points out will always boil down to a paradox anyway! So to add on another paradox, how can something be truth if someone believes it isn't and I believe it is? Even if something is empirically proven, how can you qualify the method that validates the empirical data, and so on.

I read HH's material a month or two ago and immediately dismissed it because of the way the material presented itself; Love and Light up front, with a nice back-hand to the face when you're lured in by the false sense of love and righteousness. But my lack of resonance with the material and its nonchalant agenda could totally be overlooked or not even noticed at all by someone who does happen to resonate with the material.

What's my point? That trying to validate sources is pointless when it's the message itself that is the fruit of our discernment and potential growth. Whether something is truth or not, it's put in your way for a reason. I can personally attest that I would not have landed at LLResearch and latched on to Ra had I not innocently built my spiritual path amidst messages and text that ultimately ended up being farcical when I grew enough to see that our reality is full of illusions.

So what benefits are there in studying the messenger instead of studying the message?

Peace homies...
(02-17-2009, 03:15 AM)Alienz Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the warm welcome Ali Smile

I have to thank HH for introducing me to the LOO the world beyond, if it wasn't for that thread (linked through rense.com) I'd still be blaming and hating people I think are responsible for the world state of affairs. Now I've shifted my focus on how to control my emotions and "select" the appropriate response conscientiously, it was hard at the beginning, but I'm getting the hang of it.

same here - after being infected by the obamamania in fall last year i started to read about this man and learned about brezinski, bilderberg and the trilateral commission etc. moved to jones at the grove, and icke's repitilian stuff and also been through lots of information dealing with secret societies like masons, templers and alike (with all the devilish esoteric stuff involved) and also educated myself on the current banking system and how it came to existence (zeitgeist e.g.) and then came across kymatica - first esoteric info without luciferian nature (like involved in lots of conspiracy stuff) and all this in 2 months time and 14 hour days info seeking.

so i was convinced there is an elite and we are all going to have implanted rfid chips soon and live orwelian style - but yet i started to ask myself repeatidly why would an elite want to do this - by that i mean to be so recklessly negative - so dedicated to being evil - i just couldn't figure how to ever be like if i had the money and the power...

and then i came across the HH interview and so much LOO related resonated with me that i started to read the LOO - and today i can humbly say that i am doing a good job living in the ways of the STO LOO way - and I am totally faithful in terms of the future or 2012 for this shift to take place, how long it may ever take and I deeply thank everyone involved and not yet involved

love and light

alex
(02-19-2009, 05:34 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]I believe him to be genuine, but he is likely much younger and less experienced than the person behind Hidden_Hand or perhaps the same person that's gone through some really big changes!
In any case, he truly succeeded in spreading negativity to those that would be influenced.
Has anyone considered the possibility that HH is just an inconsequential attention-seeker? I would say that would be the more likely scenario. It's the glamor thing, and we all have to watch out for it.
(02-15-2009, 05:05 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't think that a negatively polarized entity would offer anyone information without the guise of appearing as an STO entity.

Well, look at how successful he's been already...he seems to be rather popular among STO seekers. His name keeps popping up, even here at B4.

(02-15-2009, 05:05 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]Seems to defeat the purpose? Although I admit I don't fully understand the STS initiative.

The purpose of STS entities is to depolarize STO entities...that is how they gain polarization themselves. For an STS entity, polarization means power and control. They are very good at deception.
even if he is - i can't repeat it too often - it's about the message not the messenger -
and in my case its a fact without the HH interview god knows when or if i would have ever discovered the LOO Wink
(05-21-2009, 08:23 AM)sos Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone considered the possibility that HH is just an inconsequential attention-seeker? I would say that would be the more likely scenario. It's the glamor thing, and we all have to watch out for it.

That sure seems to be a possibility! This reminds me of my fav line in The Devil's Advocate:

Spoken by the 'devil:' "Vanity: my favorite sin!"
(05-21-2009, 01:40 PM)xlsander Wrote: [ -> ]even if he is - i can't repeat it too often - it's about the message not the messenger -
and in my case its a fact without the HH interview god knows when or if i would have ever discovered the LOO Wink

STS entities have their purpose...to provide catalyst. They serve the Creator in their own way. As the Bible says, "All things work together for good..." Surely good does frequently result from having to deal with those whose intentions are not good...it all depends on how we choose to respond.

And, it can work both ways.

I don't think we are in any position to judge the polarity of another. Only walking the Steps of Light can do that. We can only discern whether their actions/views resonate with us or not...In other words, does reading XYZ info help us to polarize to the Light? Or does it instill fear? Does it help us be more loving and forgiving, or does it stir up inclinations to exert power/control over others? Does it bring peace, or does it instill fear?

I agree that the message itself is more relevant than the messenger. However, even the message might be negative or mixed polarity, and, yet, we might choose to utilize it as catalyst for good. Does that mean the message was good, as in, originally intended to help STO polarization? Not necessarily! It might have been intended to promote STS, and others who read the same material might actually polarize towards STS.

My point here is that we really can't determine the original intentions of the source (STS or STO) based on what we got out of it, because, in an STO-polarized entity, it's quite possible, and common, to polarize anyway, despite negative influences. An example is all the people in negative, fear-based religions who do somehow manage to polarize towards STO, despite, not because of, their religion.
yes you are absolutely right - we can't be sure about his polarity nor about his intentions - and whether the message was "good" or not is a difficult approach to the issue if you ask me - as this tries to categorize the message in an lets say an "objective" way - however (again i can only refer to my own personal case) how it is seen and ultimately processed depends on each and every single person alone - and is therefore subjective - i believe there is no such thing like objectivity as each and everyone of us needs his "own " senses to process information and thus makes it subjective.

besides (i do not intend to sound harsh) for me it is absolutely of no value to know his polarity or intention as i focussed on the text. And to me his way to express was very well - and he did also respond to extremely attacking questions with the necessary calmness and eloquency - again i am happy for this interview since without it iw ould not have discovered the LOO and would now never ever be on the STO way of life and really way happier and way less "lost" than my whole life before that.

This interview made me seek more info - pay attention to my dreams - pay attention to syncronicities - pay attention to my own needs - pay attention to all the extra emotional baggage i was carrying all these years and mostly let me re-discover my love to the creator which had been heavily damaged over the last years since most of the religions I know (without disclosing now which one i was raised on) do not seem the right way to have a relationship with god (in my case) etc etc etc Smile

love you all

Alex
(02-15-2009, 08:17 AM)Alienz Wrote: [ -> ]As I was reading through the LOO, I noticed that a "group" of people was very briefly mentioned in the series. They were actually mentioned only once! This group is called the "Sons of Levi". I think Ra tried to avoid talking about this point in detail to avoid any unintended distortions of the LOO. However, I think it's a very important and valid point.

We know that a lot of the major events in the world occurring right now are a result of the diligent planning and executions of the ones mentioned above. But then if I said that (which I already did), I'd be placing a blame on someone, which I do not like doing. We know from the Ra material that the Sons of Levi were "chosen" by someone to make them the Elite, in order to enslave the rest.

I'm a little bit confused on how to discuss this subject in relation to the LOO. You can't even criticize these days without being labeled something in order to discredit you.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks!

The idea that I seem to follow stems from atlantis myth.

Anybody ever heard of the red and yellow dragan groups?

this sums the idea up very well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulbQONNtv...B6&index=3

what do you think to the idea about two separate but linking clans running the show since atlantis?
(05-21-2009, 03:34 PM)Sirius Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2009, 08:17 AM)Alienz Wrote: [ -> ]As I was reading through the LOO, I noticed that a "group" of people was very briefly mentioned in the series. They were actually mentioned only once! This group is called the "Sons of Levi". I think Ra tried to avoid talking about this point in detail to avoid any unintended distortions of the LOO. However, I think it's a very important and valid point.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks!

The idea that I seem to follow stems from atlantis myth.

Anybody ever heard of the red and yellow dragan groups?

this sums the idea up very well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulbQONNtv...B6&index=3

what do you think to the idea about two separate but linking clans running the show since atlantis?

Hello Sirus,

What a great coincidence that you posted a link to this video, I've stumbled on it few weeks ago and posted a topic about it b4 reading this reply. The series of videos are interesting and packed with information, both positive and negative (and good looking half-naked chicks Wink ). But in the videos, sometimes it's hard to tell whether they are talking about "Aliens" or Humans, maybe both sometimes.
Pages: 1 2 3