Bring4th

Full Version: was Ra talking to Ra through Carla?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Have read the four volumes of the Law of One over and over again over the past several years. Every time I leave them alone for several months I'm drawn back to the authoritarian words of Ra through Carla to Don.

RA talks about their late sixth density social memory complex as they prepare, hopefully soon, for seventh density. Isn't the Higher-Self of many in the same stage of mind/body/spirit/ evolution?

RA notes, many times, their failure with the Egyptians over the millenium to successfully transfer the LOO into their evolutionary path. How they have remained within the planes of Earth for thousands of years hoping to make restitution.

RA also defines sixth density wanderers, their characteristics, problems, etc.

When reading through volume two this time. I sensed that Ra was talking to Ra. The description Ra gave of itself(s) could be applied to a Higher-Self. Don Elkins also had many of the characteristics of a sixth density wanderer.

Could the restitution have included, in the final stages of third density earth, to have one of Ra incarnate on Earth as a third density being. Then have predetermined catalysts set in motion so that Don can eventually team up with two other higher density wanderers, Carla and Jim, to complete the necessary resonate frequency of the Ra channeling.

I do not see this as a potential violation of free will. Since Don would be a third density being in the veil of forgetfullness, all the information would appear new to him, as well as Carla and Jim, and then provided, unbiased, to all that would seek it. Restitution accomplished. Just a thought.
namaste

Brittany

Supposedly there are many wanderers here from Ra's social memory complex, and more from sixth density. I'm sure it would make the transmission of information easier if the recipients were already synchronized with Ra's vibration.
(09-15-2010, 09:35 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Supposedly there are many wanderers here from Ra's social memory complex, and more from sixth density. I'm sure it would make the transmission of information easier if the recipients were already synchronized with Ra's vibration.

Thank you.
Was not aware of that, had not read it anywhere.
Is your post a confirmation?
Garghur, I think your questions are astute and thought provoking. I think your answers missed some clues in the text.

Ra specifically stated that the team was Wanderers of 5th density and one other density. I haven't been able to figure out if "the density of love/light, or unity" refers to 4th or 6th. If it is 6th and if that refers to Don, then we could add an implied heading to Ra's comments. "Ra: I am Ra and so are you. Thank you for asking the question we were thinking about. As you know, Ra..." Wink

Quote:15.25: Is it possible, since we are Wanderers, for you to tell us anything about which our last density was, which density we came from?

Ra: I scan each and find it acceptable to share this information. The Wanderers in this working are of two densities, one the density of five, that is, of light; one the density of love/light, or unity. To express the identity of which came from which density, we observe this to be an infringement upon the free will of each. Therefore, we state simply the two densities, both of which are harmoniously oriented towards work together.

Ra also very clearly described their restitution as simply making information available, in hopes that at least one entity could be added to the Harvest.

Quote:17.2: Ra: I am Ra. It is impossible to help another being directly. It is only possible to make catalyst available in whatever form, the most important being the radiation of realization of oneness with the Creator from the self, less important being information such as we share with you.

We, ourselves, do not feel an urgency for this information to be widely disseminated. It is enough that we have made it available to three, four, or five. This is extremely ample reward, for if one of these obtains fourth-density understanding due to this catalyst then we shall have fulfilled the Law of One in the distortion of service.

We encourage a dispassionate attempt to share information without concern for numbers or quick growth among others. That you attempt to make this information available is, in your terms, your service. The attempt, if it reaches one, reaches all.

We cannot offer shortcuts to enlightenment. Enlightenment is, of the moment, an opening to intelligent infinity. It can only be accomplished by the self, for the self. Another self cannot teach/learn enlightenment, but only teach/learn information, inspiration, or a sharing of love, of mystery, of the unknown that makes the other-self reach out and begin the seeking process that ends in a moment, but who can know when an entity will open the gate to the present?

We have already discussed the providential preparations that occurred for each of the trio to be ready for the contact. I have specific threads about the ways both Don and Carla were guided towards that preparation, and Carla commented that I was on the right track. There are additional threads by other forum members. I don't think we have a specific thread about Jim, probably simply because his own background is not discussed as much. But Ra makes clear that his spiritual work was also essential to the contact.

It certainly makes that there could have been preincarnate, or time/space plans for the personality traits and life circumstances that led to this readiness. As for Don's questions, I personally feel that about 80% of them were inspired, grasping an intuitive guidance along with his innate intelligence and curiosity and wealth of research.

We've also repeatedly had several forum members comment that people drawn to this discussion may well be 3D, earlier-incarnation versions of entities that later merged with Ra. In other words, in reading and discussing the Ra books perhaps we are talking to ourselves. Angel

By the way, I wonder if a moderator can advise whether this thread should be in the Strictly forum.

Edited: just noticed while looking up something else that the reference is indeed to 6th density. The team is 5th and 6th density wanderers.
Quote:16.19: ...Ra: ... fourth, the cycle of love or understanding; fifth, the cycle of light or wisdom; sixth, the cycle of light/love, love/light or unity
Questioner,
I see you have now answered your own query.
My thoughts were based under the assumption Don was 6th, and Carla and Jim were 5th or 6th.
RA mentioned most of the wanderers at this time were from 6th density, some 5th, and few 4th.
Yes agree Ra noted to teach/learn one is to teach/learn all.
When I compare the delivery of the words from Ra to the delivery of some of the other social memory complexes, they/it come across as being very astute, learned and strictly to the point in well thought out detail. They correct even the slightest inclination of misunderstanding. It's like listening to Spock from StarTrek: logical and unemotional. That logical element, now that I have given it additional thought in response to your note, suggests they would have certainly considered this option.
Wonder if Q'uo would comment on this possibility/probability?
namaste
Ra's extreme precision and cautious, deliberate striving for clarity really stand out to me too. When I remarked on this a while back, a few people agreed, but some who have heard the original audio recordings said that there is actually a fair degree of emotional intensity in Ra's speaking.

A good case could be made for any of the three being a 6D Wanderer.
If it was Don, that might explain his perspicacious questioning. (I don't think I've ever had occasion to use that word before.)
If it was Carla, that might explain her ability to be the instrument, having an energetic match with Ra's transmission, once her own 3D thought process was set aside.
If it was Jim, that might explain his presence uplifting the contact so that Don and Ra were able to synchronize their conversation.

I think Ra's quote does not say whether the group had a pair of 5D and one 6D, or the other way around.

My guess is that if anyone asked Q'uo, the response would probably be something like "That's irrelevant and doesn't help you with your own spiritual growth. Next!"
(09-16-2010, 02:10 AM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]My guess is that if anyone asked Q'uo, the response would probably be something like "That's irrelevant and doesn't help you with your own spiritual growth. Next!"

Agree =)
I guess it really does not matter.
But if it wasn't for those three/four the LAW would not be readily available WHEN it was needed the most. Even if it has affected only the Wanderers. Their positive energy has firmly altered the future course of this planet. It felt like touch and go there for a while.
People, worldwide, have been asking me, and I have been referring them to the books. With the caveat, if it resonates with you continue, if not let it go.
At least you got to use a new word =)
namaste
I got the impression Ra was talking to itself. They begin with I am Ra: with every line. I think of dust when I think of who Ra might be and humans and everything goes back to dust. Ra's been gone so long to dust it might be in everything all at once but fractured so much it's an impossible maze for pac man to figure out. And the ghosts are just as lost =). And I got the impression really quickly that it should have said Eye am Ra: but the eye would probably be a copyright image label. Classic spelling mistakes any secretary would make. And maybe the talks ended because Ra became fully involved with higher priorities like incarnating as a 3d being. Who really knows? Chances are it's probably in everyone but in little bits. Like a megabit here a kilobit there. What ever happened to that conficker virus?
An interesting question.

Ra Wrote:14.5 Questioner: Was the Egyptian visit of 11,000 years ago the only one where you actually walked the Earth?

Ra: I am Ra. I understand your question distorted in the direction of selves rather than other-selves. We of the vibratory sound complex, Ra, have walked among you only at that time.

This could be considered solid evidence that it was not the case, since walking the Earth with origins from a higher density is the definition of a Wanderer.

Namasté
(09-15-2010, 09:35 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Supposedly there are many wanderers here from Ra's social memory complex, and more from sixth density. I'm sure it would make the transmission of information easier if the recipients were already synchronized with Ra's vibration.

its not 'supposedly'. ra says there were around 60 million or so wanderers from 6th density, most of which were from Ra, circa 1980. i may not be remembering 60 million number right. however, it was a high number as such.
(09-16-2010, 08:38 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]its not 'supposedly'. ra says there were around 60 million or so wanderers from 6th density, most of which were from Ra, circa 1980. i may not be remembering 60 million number right. however, it was a high number as such.

Could you point me to the quote please brother?
wanderer definition includes incarnating into 3d bodies though. ra didnt incarnate into 3 d bodies at that time.
That's interesting Questioner, so 80% of the questions could have been inspired. Could this be that Ra or another entity was helping Don to formulate questions? If that's what I gather by inspired. I've noticed that not always are my thoughts my own. I do feel the questions I come up with about life come from somewhere.
Questioner: How many of them [wanderers] are incarnate on Earth now?
Ra: I am Ra. The number is approximate due to an heavy influx of those birthed at this time due to an intensive need to lighten the planetary vibration and thus aid in harvest. The number approaches sixty-five million.

Questioner: Of what density level is Ra?
Ra: I am Ra. I am sixth density with a strong seeking towards seventh density. The harvest for us will be in only approximately two and one-half million of your years and it is our desire to be ready for harvest as it approaches in our space/time continuum.

Questioner: Is it possible, since we are Wanderers, for you to tell us anything about which our last density was, which density we came from?
Ra: I scan each and find it acceptable to share this information. The Wanderers in this working are of two densities, one the density of five, that is, of light; one the density of love/light, or unity. To express the identity of which came from which density, we observe this to be an infringement upon the free will of each. Therefore, we state simply the two densities, both of which are harmoniously oriented towards work together.

Questioner: Are most of these from the fourth density? Or what density do they come from?
Ra: I am Ra. Few there are of fourth density. The largest number of Wanderers, as you call them, are of the sixth density. The desire to serve must be distorted towards a great deal of purity of mind and what you may call foolhardiness or bravery, depending upon your distortion complex judgment. The challenge/danger of the Wanderer is that it will forget its mission, become karmically involved, and thus be swept into the maelstrom of which it had incarnated to avert the destruction.

namaste

Brittany

There is an interesting little tidbit in session #53 (from the personal material in Book V) that talks about Carla and Don experiencing ball lightning phenomenon. When Don asked what caused this, Ra said it was their people coming to wish them well. I would suppose this would mean that Carla and Don's 'people' were made of pure energy, or could at least take on such a form, which sounds reminiscent of a higher density to me. Not the most concrete of proof, I know, but something to consider.

Sorry for my vagueness on this post. I'm going mostly by things that I remember. Sometimes I can't remember if it was something I read in the Ra books or heard at one of the Q'uo channelings. I suppose I should stop being such a lazy arse and look it up.
(09-16-2010, 09:28 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]That's interesting Questioner, so 80% of the questions could have been inspired. Could this be that Ra or another entity was helping Don to formulate questions? If that's what I gather by inspired. I've noticed that not always are my thoughts my own. I do feel the questions I come up with about life come from somewhere.

That's how I meant it. But I need to emphasize that this does not come from the books themselves. It is only a personal feeling in my own interpretation.
(09-16-2010, 03:48 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]There is an interesting little tidbit in session #53 (from the personal material in Book V) that talks about Carla and Don experiencing ball lightning phenomenon. When Don asked what caused this, Ra said it was their people coming to wish them well. I would suppose this would mean that Carla and Don's 'people' were made of pure energy, or could at least take on such a form, which sounds reminiscent of a higher density to me. Not the most concrete of proof, I know, but something to consider.

Sorry for my vagueness on this post. I'm going mostly by things that I remember. Sometimes I can't remember if it was something I read in the Ra books or heard at one of the Q'uo channelings. I suppose I should stop being such a lazy arse and look it up.

Hi Ahktu,
Could not find it ... page?
(09-16-2010, 04:39 PM)gharghur Wrote: [ -> ]Could not find it ... page?

Quote:53.23 Questioner: Thank you. Can you comment on my and the instrument’s, if she approves, so-called ball of lightening experiences as a child?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last query of this working.

You were being visited by your people to be wished well.

Is there any other query of a brief nature we may answer?
(09-16-2010, 05:03 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-16-2010, 04:39 PM)gharghur Wrote: [ -> ]Could not find it ... page?

Quote:53.23 Questioner: Thank you. Can you comment on my and the instrument’s, if she approves, so-called ball of lightening experiences as a child?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last query of this working.

You were being visited by your people to be wished well.

Is there any other query of a brief nature we may answer?

Ah ... as a child. Interesting.
thank you
You're welcome. I just found another quote about the origins of Carla, Don, and Jim:

Quote:45.7 Questioner: Are all of us of one of the groups that you mentioned?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall go to the limits of our attempts to refrain from infringement. Two are a sixth-density origin, one a fifth-density harvestable to sixth but choosing to return as a Wanderer due to a loving association between teacher and student. Thus you three form a greatly cohesive group.
What an interesting post. I've been wondering about where guidance, channelling, higerself comes from.

I'd assumed that people channelling, working with there guidance, higher self must largely be talking to entities they ‘know’ or are familiar with. -- Not just Law of One, but other selves that they have had close involvement with. That was just my personal take on it. It's nice to see others think/feel/know the same experience.

My experience of guides in dreams are what I’d describe as fractal in nature, also when I’ve looked in a mirror in a dream I see my face morph in and out, or I travel into my body. I get the feeling that were ever the rest of me is there is a feeling of manyness.
(09-16-2010, 05:24 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]You're welcome. I just found another quote about the origins of Carla, Don, and Jim:

Ra: I am Ra. We shall go to the limits of our attempts to refrain from infringement. Two are a sixth-density origin, one a fifth-density harvestable to sixth but choosing to return as a Wanderer due to a loving association between teacher and student. Thus you three form a greatly cohesive group.

I missed that one, thanks. This is a clearer and more informative quote than the other one.
(09-16-2010, 05:48 PM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-16-2010, 05:24 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]You're welcome. I just found another quote about the origins of Carla, Don, and Jim:

I missed that one, thanks. This is a clearer and more informative quote than the other one.

Thank you again
Teacher/student
Certainly answers the questions, who, what, where, when and why.
Have we come to a conclusion yet?
No, I don't feel comfortable trying to guess which of the three was the 5D boddhivista, and whether that person was the teacher or student. My own feeling is that this might lead us into the realm of personally intrusive guesses, about the private inner lives of other people. I'm not confident that they have chosen to publish enough material to take that inquiry beyond speculations.

I do think it's very likely that the two sixth density wanderers came from Ra. That simply makes a lot of sense to me.
(09-17-2010, 01:41 AM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]No, I don't feel comfortable trying to guess which of the three was the 5D boddhivista, and whether that person was the teacher or student. My own feeling is that this might lead us into the realm of personally intrusive guesses, about the private inner lives of other people. I'm not confident that they have chosen to publish enough material to take that inquiry beyond speculations.

I do think it's very likely that the two sixth density wanderers came from Ra. That simply makes a lot of sense to me.

Then the topic has been answered affirmatively, end of discussion.
namaste
As long as you keep the disclaimer that the identification of 6D Wanderer source as Ra is not actually in the text, as far as I know, but is one person's interpretation.
(09-17-2010, 02:45 AM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]As long as you keep the disclaimer that the identification of 6D Wanderer source as Ra is not actually in the text, as far as I know, but is one person's interpretation.

Hi Questioner,
Most of everything I inquire about is not in the text.
The dream download program, the 4D STS symbiont in 3D, the most primative sounds, RA 2 Ra, etc.
I track, daily, the human collective consciousness. There are ways of doing this on a second by second basis. But the daily data is sufficient.
In late 2008/early 2009, it was touch and go there for a while. Negative energy was building at a rate not seen since the 1930's. I just knew, and believed, in my greenest green ray that we would pull out of it soon. In March 2009 the tide turned, and in July 2009 the trend turned positive again. It's continuing to improve, but people in general are still 66.1% biased in fear about the future. It's improving though. And, we're projecting a swing out of fear based into hope/love based before 122112.
None of this is in the text. It's just food for thought.
namaste
I like your food for thought. It's good tasty soul food. Tongue

Please continue to talk about any or all of the things you mentioned. My only concern was to make sure my own impressions weren't taken as something that Ra said.

I enjoyed this thread, am enjoying the one about foundational sounds of the universal alphabet, and would surely also enjoy one about the collective consciousness tracking. Thanks for bringing in these additional perspectives, I for one am happy to see what you have to say. Cool
(09-17-2010, 01:41 AM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]I do think it's very likely that the two sixth density wanderers came from Ra. That simply makes a lot of sense to me.

In that case, what do you make of this quote...

Ra Wrote:14.5 Questioner: Was the Egyptian visit of 11,000 years ago the only one where you actually walked the Earth?

Ra: I am Ra. I understand your question distorted in the direction of selves rather than other-selves. We of the vibratory sound complex, Ra, have walked among you only at that time.

If any of Carla, Jim or Don were Wanderers of the Ra social complex, the above statement would not be true, and would not have been offered by Ra.
(09-17-2010, 10:05 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-17-2010, 01:41 AM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]I do think it's very likely that the two sixth density wanderers came from Ra. That simply makes a lot of sense to me.

In that case, what do you make of this quote...

If any of Carla, Jim or Don were Wanderers of the Ra social complex, the above statement would not be true, and would not have been offered by Ra.

"We of the vibratory sound complex, Ra, have walked among you only at the time."

When a sixth density incarnates into third density, is that one still of a 6D vibratory sound complex, or its current vibratory complex of first and last name?
Pages: 1 2