Bring4th

Full Version: Dark Journalist "X" series videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hope all of you have been watching the Dark Journalist "X" series videos.  Dark Journalist (Daniel Liszt) is doing a magnificent job tying together Theosophy and Anthroposophy, politics, assassinations, American Presidents, UFOs and the UFO coverup, high technology, Atlantis, secrets societies, Masons, Rudolph Steiner, Edgar Cayce, and the future of Man.  I've been studying these subjects for many years, and I'm amazed at how much he has collected, collated, and funneled together into an accessible format.  I give this series of videos my highest recommendation, and particularly urge all of you who plan on attending Homecoming to watch it.  This is a continuing series, with 11 videos so far released, each about 2 1/2 to 3 hours in length.  It's a seminal and monumental work.

Here's a link for those of you who weren't aware of the videos, and are interested:

Dark Journalist "X" series
Daniel Liszt is a great journalist! From what I’ve seen, he has excellent discernment. He did a few videos last year with a guy something Ryan, about the blue avians and Corey Goode. Highly recommend those videos.

I watch his videos on geo-politics, JFK assassination, NWO and Deep State. So much good stuff.