Bring4th

Full Version: Laws of Physics Vary Throughout the Universe, New Study Suggests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra said that different galaxies have different natural laws. It seems that scientists may be now discovering that for themselves.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/201...004112.htm
(09-16-2010, 11:07 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Ra said that different galaxies have different natural laws. It seems that scientists may be now discovering that for themselves.

We already knew they were probably different during key times of the universes creation. Now knowing that they are fully different in different spaces is quite miraculous..

I think we're going towards a practical multiverse. Where we perceive different universes in the sense that they follow different laws and constants. But we can actually enter into them. The QM multiverse model doesn't allow us to transverse into other universes apart from cutting wormholes.

From there on the step to perceiving the universe as the old joke... : "Reality" is the temporary resultant of continuous struggles between rival gangs of programmers.
So this means if I went to one of those other galaxies I'd probably die then?
Potentially. But not necessarily. Shortly after the big bang there was a period of expansion where the current laws of physics were non existent yet. If you were to go into a state like that. Yes you'd be dead before you'd realize you're actually there. But adjacent universes will quite likely be compatible... In effect you could journey from one version of physics to another version. And the changes would be gradual and not at all always lethal. Quite likely the effects will be very subtle and in the underlying field.

These realities cannot be too different if they exist at all. If they are too different then two touching conflicting realities could cause whatever to happen. Probably something involving big explosions. They would have to nullify their differences at the edges. Similar to temperature and pressure, in nature you don't go from one extreme to another you pass some in between stages.

Again, I'm really only theorizing, I don't have actual readings and I certainly have not been there... I doubt we could go everywhere, a universe where matter falls apart would not be a healthy place to be. And if you could survive it, how would you interact?

In a way, we already put on a space"mansuit" when we came to earth. I've heard some wanderers reporting they remember coming from a place that felt much more like water or light than an ordinary physical place.
Plus you've got the whole archetypical mind issue.

Quote:90.17 Questioner: Is Ra familiar with the archetypical mind of some other Logos that is not the same as the one we experience?

Ra: I am Ra. There are entities of Ra which have served as far Wanderers to those of another Logos. The experience has been one which staggers the intellectual and intuitive capacities, for each Logos sets up an experiment enough at variance from all others that the subtleties of the archetypical mind of another Logos are most murky to the resonating mind, body, and spirit complexes of this Logos.
I do think that is the same thing βαθμιαίος... Different laws of physic create vastly different interactions.
(09-16-2010, 04:16 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]I do think that is the same thing βαθμιαίος... Different laws of physic create vastly different interactions.

Yes, I think physical and metaphysical are two sides of the same coin, and each Logos designed a slightly, or more than slightly, different coin. Apparently nearer galaxies are more similar to ours than are galaxies further away.

Quote:76.10 ...There is no other Logos the archetypical mind of which would be the same any more than the stars would appear the same from another planet in another galaxy. You may correctly infer that the closer Logoi are indeed closer in archetypes.
What an exciting article. Smile

I've had wired dreams that the sacred geometry changes.... I'm having one of them 'no words' to say how this feels for me moment.
Quote:Yes, I think physical and metaphysical are two sides of the same coin, and each Logos designed a slightly, or more than slightly, different coin. Apparently nearer galaxies are more similar to ours than are galaxies further away.
Logoi are almost like humans aren't they ? Smile Pretty much all the same, until you notice the differences.

Quote:I've had wired dreams that the sacred geometry changes

Wow. Yes, that has to happen too obviously. I totally missed that part of the equation.
(09-16-2010, 11:07 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Ra said that different galaxies have different natural laws. It seems that scientists may be now discovering that for themselves.

Fascinating indeed. I find myself questioning if it is potentially as a result of these variances in "alpha", as well as no doubt other mechanisms at play, whether in near space or far space, that allow for the accommodation(s) of either more than one density on a planet at a given time, i.e. Earth with 1D-2D-3D in simultaneity, or even the elimination/change of a density such as Earth moving to 4D wherein 3D will ultimately after full change be unsustainable?

~ Q ~
Yes, I wonder sometimes what it must be like to be able to create a galaxy like it was nothing.
Before it was created, it was nothing. That's the amazing cool part. :exclamation:
What blows my mind is how much there is of it. The most current theories about the universe's size estimate that at minimum it is twice as large as what we can see with our best telescopes. And at maximum... if you shrunk our observable universe down to the size of an atom, the entire universe would then be the size of our now observable universe. That's a big... very, very big creation/creator. (and rapidly expanding I might add)

Mind = blown. (see?)
(09-17-2010, 04:53 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I wonder sometimes what it must be like to be able to create a galaxy like it was nothing.

Galaxy was already there before it was created...

Just food for thought...Cool
(09-18-2010, 08:47 AM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-17-2010, 04:53 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I wonder sometimes what it must be like to be able to create a galaxy like it was nothing.

Galaxy was already there before it was created...

Just food for thought...Cool

It's just like thought... first, there is nothing but stillness, then BAM! Out of nowhere, you're observing a thought in your head because you've willed it to be there. Just like with thought, the potential for the galaxy exists before the galaxy is actually physically created. And just like thought, infinite potential is available. Amazing...
(09-19-2010, 01:55 AM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]It's just like thought... first, there is nothing but stillness, then BAM! Out of nowhere, you're observing a thought in your head because you've willed it to be there.

rather, thought was always there, but you, as a focus, have just moved into its vicinity.
(09-19-2010, 08:27 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-19-2010, 01:55 AM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]It's just like thought... first, there is nothing but stillness, then BAM! Out of nowhere, you're observing a thought in your head because you've willed it to be there.

rather, thought was always there, but you, as a focus, have just moved into its vicinity.

Amen Smile
The other day when I was in an altered state talking with the guardians or Logos, I asked about what is it like to create a galaxy. They told me, "don't worry about the creation of a galaxy. If you can't even understand what's going on now around you, you have no place trying to think about creating a galaxy." It was very loving teachings, and I felt as if I were held, very warm and nice.
(09-20-2010, 09:45 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]"don't worry about the creation of a galaxy. If you can't even understand what's going on now around you, you have no place trying to think about creating a galaxy."
That makes sense to me.

From the article:
Quote:seems to vary continuously along a preferred axis
I wonder, if this is accurate, does it mean that there is a universal Up and Down that applies everywhere? Is that a consequence of "a preferred axis?" That consciousness from anywhere in the universe could refer to "towards the higher-alpha state" as a consistent shared direction?
I think Physics laws vary throughout the universe also Laws of physics may change across the universe.It's one of the biggest questions of modern science -- are the laws of physics the same everywhere in the universe and throughout its entire history?????

Bring4th_Steve: Commercial URL removed due to violation of forum guidelines.
so you say cause <=> effect may vary throughout universe ?
Cause/effect sounds much like mover/moved of the field.
The line between cause and effect are already blurred somewhat thanks to PSI research and quantum physics. Check these out:

http://deanradin.blogspot.com/2006/06/aa...ation.html

http://www.bioedonline.org/news/news.cfm?art=2617

There are many more articles like this out there too that I don't have time to find now- but this should get you started.

L&L ~L
even if a resulting effect determines the the cause back in time, it still means that there was a cause-effect relationship.
Well, I think all we can say definitely is that there is a relationship. You can call it a cause->effect relationship but that's not as accurate. It's understandable to call it that though since it makes more sense to us. Afetall, that's what we experience 99.9999% of the time we're alive in space/time. That's also partially why it's so much fun to think about!

L&L, ~L
A cause and effect relation is only a special case of a synchronistic relation.
Just like Newtonian physics is only a special case of relativistic physics.

Cause and effect are never wrong... But they also do not always apply.
cause-effect, positive-negative, male-female. these kind of polarities and relations exist throughout infinity.