Bring4th

Full Version: Orange and yellow chakra development
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So since the Red chakra thread yielded great info, I figure I'd start an orange and yellow chakra thread.

This one is actually pretty important to me, as I've been dealing with an issue of orange and yellow ray blockage. I'm trying to learn guitar and after getting high and contacting my higher self, it lead me to a video of a dude spending a whole year learning Metallica's One on his guitar. I decided that it must be the way for me to start: learning a song that's difficult to learn easily but rewarding to learn in full, even if it take s like a year to do it. I decided, if I'm going to learn how to play a song over a lengthy period of time like that, it might as well be a song I enjoy playing, so I picked Babymetal Death:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQFs_sKoNNA

I don't have a problem with it being hard (in fact, that's the point) but it's got the added challenge of trying to find a way to play it on a six string (I might just wanna practice other songs until I can get a seven string, unless I can find good info to help me out)

Either way, I feel a lot of blockage in my orange and yellow chakra points.

I'm VERY nervous about starting and always have been whenever wanting to learn guitar. OR at least have been for the past year, every time I attempt to pick up the guitar, I get afraid to start and whenever I do try anyway, I lose focus and stop doing it, and get even more discouraged. A big part of it is I don't know what I'm doing and I definitely am not having fun with it, partly because I'm so damn nervous. I think there's also been some bad experiences in the past I've dealt with when it came to criticism and people shitting all over me when I played. Even though I'm supposedly past it, I could have the experiences stored in my chakra points and needing release/transmutation.

Even if I try a less intimidating song (maybe one meant to be played on 6 strings) I think the anxiety will still be there and I'm not sure what to do. This anxiety really makes it difficult to get going.

IF there's a way I can overcome it, that'd be great and I'm assuming these orange and yellow ray blockages are very connected.

Also, it'd be great just to have some general info on orange and yellow ray development.

I look forward to everybody's input, which I'm sure will be great info as usual!

Thanks again for all your support! I love you all.
I never went far in guitar. I was always afraid of changing my own strings and the potential of accidentally breaking the smallest one. I heard it can snap and hit your eye.
Or if it hits your fingers it may sting or worse.

I don't have a good ear. I sometimes can't tell which octave I'm in so the digital tuners I can't really use. I can't sometimes tell if a note is higher or lower in pitch if they're close.
Orange ray seems to be on individual power. So acting in negative it would be power over others, in positive orange ray, it is certainly becoming conscious of one's individual power seeing it to be used in friendly way then links to yellow which is about communication. If there is a blockage in the orange and yellow ray, I would say, Evolving Phoenix, that the choice of working in music is a really good one, since becoming adept at a song means definitely empowering yourself plus giving it a twist of your own artistic quality and then music being played for others dives into communication !!! Wink
This is what I would do.

I see orange ray as that centre that deals with the emotional relationship you have with your self (and what emotions you project onto others). I find connecting with your inner child here to be very helpful. Ask yourself, how would you react if a child you loved really wanted to play guitar, but was feeling anxious? How would you support and comfort this child? Then realise that this is the emotional resource you need to provide yourself  with.

I see yellow ray as the social self, meaning all the aspects of your selfhood given to you through your social environment. Usually this contains a lot of information because it includes so much, such as your "status", your values, your political leanings, etc etc. So if you're having any self limiting beliefs about learning the guitar (I.e. I'm too old, I'm not as talented as other people, I need to be doing something more productive with my time) then it is useful to go through each thought and balance it with self-enquiry. Ask yourself if you can know that it's absolutely true. Ask yourself if you can know that the antithesis of that thought is any less true. Ask yourself which thought causes suffering and a feeling of seperateness and which thoughts inspire you. Ask yourself if there are any good reasons to hold onto this thought.

I think we have a very heavy culture and we need to balance quite a lot of material so that we don't get inundated with expectations and comparisons.

Anyways, congrats on picking up the guitar. Enjoy the ride!
To a large degree, orange and yellow ray in relation to learning to play the guitar would be how you wish to share your development, and then how to balance your reactions to those changes. The orange being both the individual's reaction to "learning the guitar" and the societal reaction to "man that is learning guitar". I know, it's complex.

The yellow being your ability to navigate those changing perceptions (status basically) as "man that is learning guitar" is much more valuable to society than "man that is not learning guitar".

As everyone basically has noticed at this point, there is massive demand for good musicians.

*edit: the orange would be your soul resisting or supporting based on it's various subconscious arguments. In unity or separation from the other souls in your heart. If all the souls in your heart subconsciously wanted to see you succeed, then it would be a joy. If not, then you would express anger, apathy, depression, rage, sadness, etc.
(05-27-2018, 10:35 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]To a large degree, orange and yellow ray in relation to learning to play the guitar would be how you wish to share your development, and then how to balance your reactions to those changes. The orange being both the individual's reaction to "learning the guitar" and the societal reaction to "man that is learning guitar". I know, it's complex.

The yellow being your ability to navigate those changing perceptions (status basically) as "man that is learning guitar" is much more valuable to society than "man that is not learning guitar".

As everyone basically has noticed at this point, there is massive demand for good musicians.

*edit: the orange would be your soul resisting or supporting based on it's various subconscious arguments. In unity or separation from the other souls in your heart. If all the souls in your heart subconsciously wanted to see you succeed, then it would be a joy. If not, then you would express anger, apathy, depression, rage, sadness, etc.

So do you think my resistance to playing might be because of all the people in my heart who unconsciously want to see me fail? Cause I can reliably think of at least a few...

Or is it based in past traumas created by those people which can be cleared up?

Or is it both?

BTW, check out what I found: http://www.guitarprotabs.net/BABYMETAL/B...ATH/272080

A six stringed guitar tab with tips on how to play the different parts on 6 stringed guitar!

Looks like that hurdle just got A LOT easier!
Basically. It's their subconscious fears of loneliness or laziness resonating with your energy signature causing holes in your aura through which you experience a large loss of will and/or motivation.

Simply doing a little each day will allow you to transcend these hurdles.
Orange ray - self in relation to self. (personal circle extends also to family ... - tribal bias inherited from 2nd density). This is balanced by yellow ray - self in relation to otherself, taking active part in society.

Community is built with individuals with integrity. First you have to respect the boundaries, then you can build bridges. First you have to acknowledge individuality (of self and others), then you can be aware of oneness.

We can see all as one. In every one the same infinite value - a unique part of Creator. However in practice we can't build the same relationships with everyone. It's impossibile (at least in this density). We are all connected but some are closer, some are less closer, some have higher priority ... There is a hierarchy of concentric circles of responsibility.

The closest would be the Creator - the self of self. "What is the first separation: the self from the self." Because of the veil we feel separation/no inner divine presence but we also feel thirst. It takes faith to see through the veil and seek guidance. Next circle of resposibility is family ("the cell") and so on ... but there are also STO paths without a family e.g. brotherhood of monks ...
I used to play guitar in high school! One has to learn the basics before he can run though. Practice scales, work on your finger movements. Then that hard piece of music will open up to you. My teacher would teach us the necessary skills first before we jumped into the song we were playing. And he was a classic rocker, cool guy, everyone loved him. He was a great teacher.

Anyway! One of the ways to unblock the energy in the lower triad of chakras is through a practice I outlined in your previous thread: analytical psychology, observing and recovering early memories through meditation. This requires self discipline to continue doing because it may get harder as uncomfortable memories and feelings rise to the surface.

Another option is something I learned from Ra: ask yourself, “where is the love in this moment?”
I didn’t understand that when I first read it. What do you mean find the love? It’s that very seeking of love in the moment that is important here. If we can’t find it, we bring it. We bring love to our interactions with others and ourselves. We are more forgiving, understanding, and accepting. This attitude will help to untangle the distortions in the lower triad.

I am by no means perfected yet. I have my own second and third chakra blockages. But what makes the difference is that we are willing to look at those distortions, to accept and understand them, to heal and forgive! So don’t be too hard on yourself. We are doing the best that we can. Don’t try to compare yourself to others either. You are unique! There is none other like you in the infinite Creation. You are just as worthy as anyone else. For you are a child of the Infinite One. You are already perfect and whole and complete now. We just don’t realize it, yet.
Quote:Jim: “In our last meeting, we discussed the red chakra and sexual energy. So I wish to ask Q’uo some advice to raise or unblock the energy flow of the red chakra. Since most of my energy is supporting my brain, I think that my lower three chakras are weaker. I wish to boost the energy into my red chakra so that my energy flow can be raised from the indigo chakra to the crown chakra.”

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. Again, we shall need to tread somewhat carefully in our response in order to avoid infringement upon free will.

There are misconceptions wrapped into the question that has been asked. And so we must spend a bit of time looking at the question from various angles.

Firstly we would correct the misperception that the reason for unblocking the red chakra is to enable the energy to move into the crown chakra. This is not correct. The reason for opening the red-ray chakra is to bring power through into the heart. There is not a direct connection between opening the red-ray chakra and opening higher chakras.

(Side one of tape ends.)

(Carla channeling)

It is something that must be done not once but again and again. Indeed, the chakras can become blocked many times in one day, either by fear or by over-activity of desire.

The second misconception within the query has to do with the comment concerning energy moving mostly to the mind. It is easy to think of the energy body as having some dynamic between mind and heart. However, in terms of the movement of energy through the body, there is not an entity which could be called “mind.” Rather, there are various kinds of energy within the energy body. The energy of the mind could be seen primarily to be that energy of the orange-ray chakra and the yellow-ray chakra which together form what is known among your peoples as the ego.

The ego or the personality shell dwells within those two energies. And so let us speak briefly of these two energies.

The energy of the orange-ray energy center is that energy in which the individual expresses its power as an individual. The orange-ray chakra can be blocked by the feeling that one does not like oneself or does not feel that oneself is worthy. It can also be blocked by feeling that other selves are not likeable or are not worthy.

The yellow-ray chakra is a powerful chakra within your system because you are in the yellow-ray density. It is the chakra where you express your power as part of a group and as your humankind is a very social group, interdependent upon one another for the necessities of life, there is the tendency to find ways to think of oneself as powerful in third-density ways, such as religious groups, birth families, and mated families.

When you say that the primary power in your energy body is going to your mind, you are really saying that you are blocking and/or over-activating the orange-ray and the yellow-ray energy centers of your energy body. This means that energy is not getting through to the heart in its full spate.

In our opinion, working with the energy body is working with a structure which is made of feelings and ways of expressing feelings. When you are successful in keeping your rays open, then you become transparent to the energy flowing through. So it is not that you are doing anything when you have cleared your chakras but rather that you have become an instrument, a wind instrument to be exact, so that the Creator may play you, may blow the wind of spirit through your instrument and you then create a song, a melody of love and light from the impression of spirit upon your instrument.

How many times this day have you considered the beauty of a thought? Indeed, how many times this day have you considered your thoughts carefully? We encourage a daily examination of those thoughts and feelings that have changed you this day, that have taken your mood and moved it, either in a positive way, according to your judgment, or in a negative way.

What has attracted you this day? What has repelled you this day? These are the images you wish to balance so that you may see that you are all things and that there is nothing that is foreign to you. Thusly you may gather together your entire self and know its worth, despite surface appearances to the contrary.

We ask that you consider, my brother, the possibility that dwelling within one chakra or another is not the goal of a spiritual seeker. Rather, the spiritual seeker’s goal is to serve the one infinite Creator. In doing so, all of the notes of this instrument shall be played. None of the chakras is more important than any other. They are all necessary for the functioning of the energy body. It is just as important to have a strong red ray or a strong orange ray as it is to have a strong indigo ray. It is impossible to do work in consciousness before you have begun to have a holistic view of your energy, valuing every aspect of your feelings.

We use this term, feelings or emotions, in a general way, being unable to dig deep down beneath surface emotion to the archetypal rivers of emotion that are true or hold the truth within their flow. Think of it in terms of vibration. Overall, your energy body vibrates at a certain rate. It is a conglomerate rate and the read-out of that rate is your violet-ray chakra.

What you are attempting to do in opening the heart is not to leap from the heart into indigo ray but simply to find yourself able to use the resources of the heart chakra which make work in consciousness ever more possible. As that heart not only opens but is persuaded by the constant tuning of the individual to stay open, more and more, finally there is a habitual default setting of open heart and dependence upon the concept of love and a need to be a part of the principle of love and light upon planet Earth.

In such a way shall you be able to keep your system open and ready to speak the words of love, to sing the melodies of wisdom, and to reach out, hand to hand and heart to heart, to each other, as you practice being one in love.

Source: http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0414.aspx
''What has attracted you this day? What has repelled you this day? These are the images you wish to balance so that you may see that you are all things and that there is nothing that is foreign to you. Thusly you may gather together your entire self and know its worth, despite surface appearances to the contrary.''

Overconfidence, selfishness, and stupidity repelled me today. now what? how do I balance?
(05-29-2018, 07:27 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]''What has attracted you this day? What has repelled you this day? These are the images you wish to balance so that you may see that you are all things and that there is nothing that is foreign to you. Thusly you may gather together your entire self and know its worth, despite surface appearances to the contrary.''

Overconfidence, selfishness, and stupidity repelled me today. now what? how do I balance?

Find their antithesis and understand that they are one and the same thus canceling/balacing the energy influxes that cause disturbance in your emotional field. In other words, meditate and ponder on the oneness of your thoughts/emotions until you feel comfortable in silence/absence of thought.
(05-29-2018, 07:27 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]Overconfidence, selfishness, and stupidity repelled me today. now what? how do I balance?

Doing balancing exercises this way has helped me tremendously. This is how I see it - You can't perceive qualities in others that you haven't experienced within yourself. So your repulsion of these qualities in others is a projection of the inner repulsion towards your own capacity to act overconfident, selfish and stupid.

Think of times that you have expressed these qualities and distill these emotions until you see how you were reacting from a place of innocence. Maybe you were scared, maybe just naive, maybe just starved for love. Then you get to a place where you can identify the energy signatures of these qualities, but they don't trigger a repulsive response because you can see the fear/niavity/hunger in it. Of course this doesn't mean you have to acquiesce to the person.

One can also ponder on how, in certain ways, one must be a little bit overconfident/selfish/ignorant to judge someone as these things. It's an interesting dynamic where you kind of have to do the thing that you accuse the other person of doing in the act of judging. It just seems to come up a lot for me.
(05-29-2018, 11:37 AM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-29-2018, 07:27 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]Overconfidence, selfishness, and stupidity repelled me today. now what? how do I balance?

Doing balancing exercises this way has helped me tremendously. This is how I see it - You can't perceive qualities in others that you haven't experienced within yourself. So your repulsion of these qualities in others is a projection of the inner repulsion towards your own capacity to act overconfident, selfish and stupid.
Doesn't everyone have that capacity? why doesn't everyone react that way?

Quote:Think of times that you have expressed these qualities and distill these emotions until you see how you were reacting from a place of innocence. Maybe you were scared, maybe just naive, maybe just starved for love. Then you get to a place where you can identify the energy signatures of these qualities, but they don't trigger a repulsive response because you can see the fear/niavity/hunger in it. Of course this doesn't mean you have to acquiesce to the person.

Surely you don't believe that every other person that doesn't react the same way as me, sees the fear/naivity/hunger in it, right?

Quote:One can also ponder on how, in certain ways, one must be a little bit overconfident/selfish/ignorant to judge someone as these things. It's an interesting dynamic where you kind of have to do the thing that you accuse the other person of doing in the act of judging. It just seems to come up a lot for me.

good point.
(05-29-2018, 02:35 PM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-29-2018, 11:37 AM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]
Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]Overconfidence, selfishness, and stupidity repelled me today. now what? how do I balance?

Doesn't everyone have that capacity?

Yes, that is my working theory under unity - that we contain all things within us as the microcosm of the macrocosm.

Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]why doesn't everyone react that way?

Are you asking why doesn't everyone feel repelled by these qualities? Firstly, many people will not interpret behaviour the same way. If the behaviour of another reminds them of qualities that they normalise or enjoy within their own personality, then they will have a positive bias. Overconfidence is interpreted as assertiveness, selfishness is "knowing what you want and going after it", stupidity is seen as "telling it how it is".

Having said that, on average, when people are repelled by negative qualities in others they rarely see any differentiation between the qualities and the actual person expressing them, so they very much believe that the other person is simply a repulsive object. Their problem is not that humans (including one's self) are capable of these negative qualities, presenting complicated issues to deal with in the world, no, their problem is squarely with Joe or Jessica or Bob.

This is an example of how an orange ray blockage causes limitations in yellow-ray understanding.

Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-29-2018, 11:37 AM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]Think of times that you have expressed these qualities and distill these emotions until you see how you were reacting from a place of innocence. Maybe you were scared, maybe just naive, maybe just starved for love. Then you get to a place where you can identify the energy signatures of these qualities, but they don't trigger a repulsive response because you can see the fear/niavity/hunger in it. Of course this doesn't mean you have to acquiesce to the person.

Surely you don't believe that every other person that doesn't react the same way as me, sees the fear/naivity/hunger in it, right?

You're right, I don't believe this. This response is moving towards expressing compassion for every act and is truly advanced.

Ra Wrote:42.4 Questioner: Would a perfectly balanced entity feel an emotional response when being attacked by the other-self?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The response is love.

I would say that, on the whole, people who do not appear troubled by what repels you, probably fall into the following categories - they aren't aware enough to pick up on these energies (they just take things on face value), they have a positive bias (which is just as unbalanced as a negative bias, and could also potentially lead one down dark roads), or they portray indifference (they are still perceiving it negatively, but have the belief that they shouldn't judge, etc).  

Hope that clears up what I was trying to say. Smile

Impatience is balanced with patience. Isn't so? After recalling these moments imagine being unjudging and forgiving in same situations.

"how many times this day have you considered your thoughts carefully? We encourage a daily examination of those thoughts and feelings that have changed you this day..."
All those answers make so much sense to me too.   I have little issues in general with other selves but of course with my hubby it is different !!  We have been married a long time and we of course know each other's so called flaws really well... BigSmile

He had a very hectic childhood with a mother who had some real issues, so he has lots of fears still, even though he is in his seventies.  So at time I feel impatience rising inside, but I trick myself and immediately project love towards him, and it works... It's hilarious because I feel ,  yes it's not going to work this time,  but it does, and it makes me laugh. It makes me peaceful immediately and seems to have same effect on him.  Pretty funny..  

Love works all the time, what can you do   Cool
(05-29-2018, 11:19 PM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]Overconfidence is interpreted as assertiveness, selfishness is "knowing what you want and going after it", stupidity is seen as "telling it how it is".

And humility is seen as weakness.

So they see things kinda backwards. well it's their reality... can't blame them for it.
but don't they have freewill? I guess their choice to not see must not be made directly. the illusion is tricky.

Tnx for the answers btw. I like it when ppl don't complicate simple things to sound intelligent.
(05-30-2018, 07:24 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-29-2018, 11:19 PM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]Overconfidence is interpreted as assertiveness, selfishness is "knowing what you want and going after it", stupidity is seen as "telling it how it is".

Some see it as weakness, but to you it is your greatest strength. One of the problems or distortions that can cause blockages when working towards service to others is wanting to be seen and accepted, when that isn't met it forces some parts of you to shut down or become repressed, hence why acknowledging yourself as equal to others is actually a strength and further more a great balanced and unmoved state.
(05-30-2018, 07:55 AM)Sprout Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-30-2018, 07:24 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]

Some see it as weakness, but to you it is your greatest strength. One of the problems or distortions that can cause blockages when working towards service to others is wanting to be seen and accepted, when that isn't met it forces some parts of you to shut down or become repressed, hence why acknowledging yourself as equal to others is actually a strength and further more a great balanced and unmoved state.

Such great answers. It is so true that humility immediately puts you at peace internally. Most certainly we become instantly united in One this way,
and if by chance we watch the Dalai Lama explaining something, you keenly feel his humility and humour, and instantly peaceful love towards him, no barrier.
OP, btw about playing guitar. covering your favorite songs is always fun, but I strongly recommend learning the CAGED system.. if you're already familiar with the open chords you should check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roVQGKPSasw