Bring4th

Full Version: expanded out of body(split awareness) and soul spoke to someone through me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I had a weird one this week.
I had a surprise day off as a client had to reschedule and I woke up not sick at all but my body wouldn't even drink anything all day.
I have breakfast within 30 minutes of waking everyday like clockwork so this was odd. I realise now it was an unconscious spiritual fast.

Later in the day a friend stopped by and before they did I for some reason felt compelled to pray that the visit be used to our highest good. A bit strange but I do that some times.

Anyways 2 in the afternoon I still haven't had even my morning tea or water and the friend stops in on their way by.
After 10 minutes of normal discussion my memory gets weird. I am in my body everything feels normal but my consciousness is now split and I am also simultaneously about a foot and a half above my body.

I have left my body due to trauma twice that I know of but this was different. I didn't leave my body it was like my consciousness was split or expanded out into two perspectives. In the moment I remember feeling overwhelmed with the feeling of love. I remember the feeling of tears coming from my eyes because the love was so intense but I also remember it from floating outside the body simultaneously. This happened twice(that I remember) and both times I spoke to my guest saying things I would never say. It felt like someone else said those things to the point I am not 100% sure all that was said. I heard it from the outside perspective vs spoke it from within the body.

The whole things is a bit strange because I lost some time I remember clearly about 5 minutes but 30 minutes went by.
So it doesn't really matter I guess if this was channeling or whatever because I know it was only more of my essence so my soul using my body more fully but it was certainly worth talking about yet I am not thinking many people would be able to follow except here.

Is it channeling if your own soul takes over or is it possession? Consciously I know my job is to channel my soul frequency as completely as possible so maybe that's what happened, and when the soul was in control it pushed my ego outside the body which is why I remember it stronger from outside. I remember the overwhelming love feeling and that is what I feel when meditating to bring in my soul light so I know it was not another energy. Just really crazy and I am still making sense of it.

The friend phoned me Friday and seems changed. Like fundamental parts of their ego are now altered. Not sure if it's temporary or permanent but they basically in a 10 minute conversation just made a list of how in 3 days they feel and are behaving like a different person. They seemed pleased about these changes, relieved as they were parts that cause self sabotage. I didn't even say anything very interesting, at least what I can remember was nearly giberish. I am starting to wonder if just exposure to the energy not so much the words themselves is what effected them so much.

Needed to share this with someone but I am also interested in if others have experienced this. I didn't at all find it disturbing but as usual the human mind wants to fill in the gaps and understand.
I've had the experience where you feel you're partially separated and it feels like you are controlling your physical apparatus like it is a marionette or something. I actually kind of like it, because you feel like nothing can hurt you are aware it is just your avatar within the illusion. It is difficult to manifest at will though, though it seems to naturally happen during traumatic moments.

Enough repetition (which is what ritual is), will induce dissociation (the feeling of watching yourself: witness/monkey). You just have to make sure the initial offering, or repetition, is 'pure'. Because the dissociated trance state that ensues will be a reflection of the purity of the original ritual. The more repetitions, the more stable the trance. And then there is the secondary trance loop of: when you forget to repeat the ritual, or loop, go back to the loop. This constitutes a second ritual, or loop, that when stabilized makes the subtle state even more sustainable. You start to get a sense of how people get their consciousness trapped in all sorts of impoverished addictions, and mental prisons. Breaking an addictive (destructive) trance is very difficult (and painful) for the person lost in them. You have to remove the fuel (ritual/habit) to destroy the flame (trance state produced by the repetition/ritual).

A more poetic way of saying it: the quality of the flame (the subtle state so produced) is dependent on the quality of the fuel, in a magical sense. So if the initial intent is pure, the flame so produced will be of a high quality. Everybody has access to omniscience, but it is warped due to distortions of insincerity (distortions of ego).

Words are hard. :(
(05-27-2018, 05:01 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]I am starting to wonder if just exposure to the energy not so much the words themselves is what effected them so much.

I think you're definitely right about that.
(05-27-2018, 06:15 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]I've had the experience where you feel you're partially separated and it feels like you are controlling your physical apparatus like it is a marionette or something. I actually kind of like it, because you feel like nothing can hurt you are aware it is just your avatar within the illusion. It is difficult to manifest at will though, though it seems to naturally happen during traumatic moments.

Enough repetition (which is what ritual is), will induce dissociation (the feeling of watching yourself: witness/monkey). You just have to make sure the initial offering, or repetition, is 'pure'. Because the dissociated trance state that ensues will be a reflection of the purity of the original ritual. The more repetitions, the more stable the trance. And then there is the secondary trance loop of: when you forget to repeat the ritual, or loop, go back to the loop. This constitutes a second ritual, or loop, that when stabilized makes the subtle state even more sustainable. You start to get a sense of how people get their consciousness trapped in all sorts of impoverished addictions, and mental prisons. Breaking an addictive (destructive) trance is very difficult (and painful) for the person lost in them. You have to remove the fuel (ritual/habit) to destroy the flame (trance state produced by the repetition/ritual).

A more poetic way of saying it: the quality of the flame (the subtle state so produced) is dependent on the quality of the fuel, in a magical sense. So if the initial intent is pure, the flame so produced will be of a high quality. Everybody has access to omniscience, but it is warped due to distortions of insincerity (distortions of ego).

Words are hard. Sad

Hey Anagogy! Thanks for your reply. I admit I was still a bit out/spacey so needed another few days before I understood your post. lol
After effects. Tongue Words ARE hard. lol

That is pretty cool about feeling partially separated but being incontrol from the outside.

I think I would like that. I liked both "out" states I have experienced. It's funny how we think the body is so great but being out is pretty great too. I definitely feel safer out, like you said. I've only had the two types fully out(where I felt zero association to the body till I went back) or like this one sorta pushed out(so lacked the in control feeling you had) but experiencing both sides still. lol I at least as my ego was not in control at all .

Perhaps that is a "me" thing just perceiving it different.

Do you think the fasting and prayer was the ritual? After words it clicked to me I was preparing unconsciously for a spiritual event. Purification and prayer. I know the intention was very pure as I even added to the prayer for no reason at all that "the visit be used to our highest good, even if that means we never see each other again" which was super weird considering there was no reason to suspect the end of the friendship nor would I want to have that happen. It felt like surrender and trust, a handing over of will completely, which looking back is the kind of resignation of ego that likely allowed whatever happened to happen.

Sounds kind of like a ritual. In your case you are the puppet master in mine I am the puppet, or kicked out so my puppet can be used by a better puppet master than me. lol

Thanks again. I appreciate you chiming in.  Blush

ps going to need more time to understand the secondary trance loop. I am likely still not grounded enough, I understood it then got spacey. Smile I have some time to work in the garden today so I should be fully back later today. lol
(05-30-2018, 07:29 AM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2018, 05:01 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]I am starting to wonder if just exposure to the energy not so much the words themselves is what effected them so much.

Heart This stuff is so weird. I know my own transformation came from just the energy exposure too. Took years but it lit a fire that slowly caught and grew little by little.
It's something beyond the brain. It would be amazing to understand what it effects? Our energy body? our soul energy being reawakened by pure soul energy? Who knows but I would love to. Smile Thanks Isis!
(05-27-2018, 05:01 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]Needed to share this with someone but I am also interested in if others have experienced this. I didn't at all find it disturbing but as usual the human mind wants to fill in the gaps and understand.

I don't think it's channeling when it's clearly yourself that did the talking.

You dissociated your conscious mind out of the way and let another part of you talk freely without the conscious mind in the way. Very interesting that you actually blocked your own message from yourself -- that's what it means when the words sounded like gibberish. It means you veiled the message from your conscious mind and let the unconscious mind take over.

In my opinion this was clearly you being you in the way of a healer, but a very interesting type of healing.

I would hazard a guess that this is a form of healing you are predisposed toward and by setting your intention to be of service it spontaneously occurred.

Good work!
(06-20-2018, 07:16 PM)yossarian Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2018, 05:01 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]Needed to share this with someone but I am also interested in if others have experienced this. I didn't at all find it disturbing but as usual the human mind wants to fill in the gaps and understand.

I don't think it's channeling when it's clearly yourself that did the talking.

You dissociated your conscious mind out of the way and let another part of you talk freely without the conscious mind in the way. Very interesting that you actually blocked your own message from yourself -- that's what it means when the words sounded like gibberish. It means you veiled the message from your conscious mind and let the unconscious mind take over.

In my opinion this was clearly you being you in the way of a healer, but a very interesting type of healing.

I would hazard a guess that this is a form of healing you are predisposed toward and by setting your intention to be of service it spontaneously occurred.

Good work!
I didn’t do the talking. It came from my body but not my mind, I was mostly above at that point. I get what you are saying though.
It’s all semantics and perspective anyways. Smile

It’s been made clear to me for a while that I am here to channel my soul/light/frequentcy as clearly and fully as possible aka embody the soul. Let the mind hand off control as ego as much as possible while still remaining functional.

Is it technically channeling to channel your own higherself beyond ego, beyond their facade of ego? I guess that’s just opinion.

I enjoyed yours though. I think you are right.
I’m not sure they will see it as healing come end of December.
I am told they will start ego death then. Not fun.
In the mean time they are already a changed being, like a switch was flicked, or something was washed off. Wish my soul light would kick me out more often if that is the result, ego death though, that is rough.
I guess it knows the proper times/places.

As to the veiling of the words to my conscious mind. I hadn’t thought of that. I’ve had that happen a few times. With injured animals mostly who were resisting help, I heard a muffled conversation in my head then they let me help. I knew I had been “worked around” by something other than this ego that holds my light.

Another was telepathic in a dream. I knew the message but the words were garbled yet I woke up and the friend had responded via email.

It’s all so very beautiful.

Thank you for sharing your peice of the puzzle. Smile it’s helpful.
(06-20-2018, 11:14 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]Is it technically channeling to channel your own higherself beyond ego, beyond their facade of  ego? I guess that’s just opinion.

Maybe some would say it is. But since your higher self is you, and it is possible to "realize" that higher self as yourself, I'm not sure it is quite right to call it channeling.

People do lots of things unconsciously in normal life. Sleep walking is a good example. The person is still themself even though they don't remember it and aren't really conscious of it.

You know how you're driving somewhere and you zone out and then arrive and realize you forgot the entire drive? That's a mild state of unconsciousness. You're letting your autopilot take over while your conscious mind does something else. In order to do this, you must be very comfortable with your driving skills. If you're worried about bad driving conditions like a dark rainstorm in heavy traffic, you won't allow yourself to zone out.

The conscious mind needs to relax and let go for this to happen.

You warn yourself by saying "you might lose this friend" -- why did you warn yourself of this? Because you want to be of service without the monitoring of your conscious mind, and some part of you worries that without this self-monitoring, you might do something that would alienate this friend.

So you prepare yourself by counteracting those worries and this makes it easier to let go of control, to "zone out", and let your unconscious take over the healing process.

The healing process, remember, is not up to you but is up to the person to be healed. Your job is to be the channel for love/light that helps the person make the change they desire. Also, it may not be your higher self, but rather your present self's unconscious mind. I actually think this is more likely.

So you guys set this up unconsciously and you performed the task with great success. This is where Ra says you should be careful to remember that it was the Creator who did the healing and you were the channel. But be proud of yourself for facilitating!

You describe it as being yourself that is still running your body, so I think the correct view is an unconsciously performed service rather than a type of channeling or possession.

I think there is a good chance that if you practice leaving behind your self-judgements for the duration of the healing then you could hear the words you speak again. The experience of gibberish shows you what it's like to relieve conscious control, and in the future you might learn to relieve conscious control without the helpful gibberish.
double post sorry
(06-20-2018, 11:39 PM)yossarian Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2018, 11:14 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]Is it technically channeling to channel your own higherself beyond ego, beyond their facade of  ego? I guess that’s just opinion.

Maybe some would say it is. But since your higher self is you, and it is possible to "realize" that higher self as yourself, I'm not sure it is quite right to call it channeling.

People do lots of things unconsciously in normal life. Sleep walking is a good example. The person is still themself even though they don't remember it and aren't really conscious of it.

You know how you're driving somewhere and you zone out and then arrive and realize you forgot the entire drive? That's a mild state of unconsciousness. You're letting your autopilot take over while your conscious mind does something else. In order to do this, you must be very comfortable with your driving skills. If you're worried about bad driving conditions like a dark rainstorm in heavy traffic, you won't allow yourself to zone out.

The conscious mind needs to relax and let go for this to happen.

You warn yourself by saying "you might lose this friend" -- why did you warn yourself of this? Because you want to be of service without the monitoring of your conscious mind, and some part of you worries that without this self-monitoring, you might do something that would alienate this friend.

So you prepare yourself by counteracting those worries and this makes it easier to let go of control, to "zone out", and let your unconscious take over the healing process.

The healing process, remember, is not up to you but is up to the person to be healed. Your job is to be the channel for love/light that helps the person make the change they desire. Also, it may not be your higher self, but rather your present self's unconscious mind. I actually think this is more likely.

So you guys set this up unconsciously and you performed the task with great success. This is where Ra says you should be careful to remember that it was the Creator who did the healing and you were the channel. But be proud of yourself for facilitating!

You describe it as being yourself that is still running your body, so I think the correct view is an unconsciously performed service rather than a type of channeling or possession.

I think there is a good chance that if you practice leaving behind your self-judgements for the duration of the healing then you could hear the words you speak again. The experience of gibberish shows you what it's like to relieve conscious control, and in the future you might learn to relieve conscious control without the helpful gibberish.
I think you are right in a lot of things but some stuff isn’t coming quite across through my words.

I wasn’t warning myself that I might lose a friend. Rather it was a prayer of complete trust and submission to the larger will and letting what ever the highest purpose was to come to fruition aka even if that meant my ego would suffer a loss I trust, and was handing over control.

I’m in different lessons than many so my slant/perspective is a bit different. I don’t have 1 ego here attached to my higherself but 3 so I am not being taught to think of it as “my” subconscious because my subconscious isn’t what I’m letting in but a light that is many, maybe we are already at the all, my ego does block that still. My mind isn’t ready to release that or maybe it doesn’t matter.

There is a separation between the subconscious of the ego and a shared higherself. In most the higherself and subconscious might be seemless I don’t know but in these bodies there is subconscious attached to each ego and then something beyond that enters as it is able. I take no credit for anything I’m just greatful for the experience and glad to have been of service.

Edited to say: only my ego cares if I get my words/experiences understood. It’s vastly irrelevant but I thank you for contributing your light and perspective it’s an interesting thing to try and sort out. Smile
(06-21-2018, 12:02 AM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]I wasn’t warning myself that I might lose a friend. Rather it was a prayer of complete trust and submission to the larger will and letting what ever the highest purpose was to come to fruition aka even if that meant my ego would suffer a loss I trust, and was handing over control.

That is pretty much what I had in mind actually, but you are already directly conscious of the deeper sense of it. Very cool.

Quote:I’m in different lessons than many so my slant/perspective is a bit different. I don’t have 1 ego here attached to my higherself but 3 so I am not being taught to  think of it as “my” subconscious because my subconscious isn’t what I’m letting in but a light that is many, maybe we are already at the all, my ego does block that still. My mind isn’t ready to release that or maybe it doesn’t matter.

There is a separation between the subconscious of the ego and a shared higherself. In most the higherself and subconscious might be seemless I don’t know but in these bodies there is subconscious attached to each ego and then something beyond that enters as it is able. I take no credit for anything I’m just greatful for the experience and glad to have been of service.

Oh that's interesting. How do you know it wasn't one of the other egos doing the job? Are you identified with all 3 egos at the same time or do you switch between them like DID?

Do you consider yourself to have dissociative identities (DID) and/or multiple personalities?
(06-21-2018, 12:11 AM)yossarian Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-21-2018, 12:02 AM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]I wasn’t warning myself that I might lose a friend. Rather it was a prayer of complete trust and submission to the larger will and letting what ever the highest purpose was to come to fruition aka even if that meant my ego would suffer a loss I trust, and was handing over control.

That is pretty much what I had in mind actually, but you are already directly conscious of the deeper sense of it. Very cool.

Quote:I’m in different lessons than many so my slant/perspective is a bit different. I don’t have 1 ego here attached to my higherself but 3 so I am not being taught to  think of it as “my” subconscious because my subconscious isn’t what I’m letting in but a light that is many, maybe we are already at the all, my ego does block that still. My mind isn’t ready to release that or maybe it doesn’t matter.

Oh that's interesting. How do you know it wasn't one of the other egos doing the job? Are you identified with all 3 egos at the same time or do you switch between them like DID?

Do you consider yourself to have dissociative identities (DID) and/or multiple personalities?
We are in 3 bodies. It’s been years of unfolding and it destroyed my original ego completely when it was revealed. I actually had to force rebuild some sort of ego after because that is not something the regular ego is built to handle. The new one understands and is less associated with a personal self, because I know I am not just this one being.

The other 2 have come to the same understanding on their own through different paths. Hard to explain the one other I am still in contact with we share the same exact adeptness cycle even though he was born 6 months later and all kinds of other weird stuff. I never learned the 3rds birthday but assume the same for them.
Kinda neat but hard to talk about because it’s not most people’s curriculum.

It’s interesting you bring up 1 body multiple personalities disorder.
The separate subconscious would apply to them also. I wonder if it would be 3 different higher selves or just one like ours. Fascinating thanks for mentioning that.
If you are curious my current lesson is to open myself through the day when ever I need a better skill set or ability that other lives contained and ask that that part of the higherself step in.

I think it is no coincidence that 2 of us work in literally ancient professions. I have not done my job myself in the last 3 months, I just let it flow through me and the results are so much better. The soul has so many lives worth of practice and it is just another opportunity to relinquish the ego and trust the soul.

It seems very important in this life that I move towards embracing the allness vs me-ness. I’m suppose to just hold on to enough that I can experience it from both sides late 70s early 80s... really early 80s as I won’t make it all the way to 82 Smile
The unconscious includes the higher self from my understanding. The unconscious self is the all of the self that isn't the conscious self, so it includes the mind/body/spirit/being/totality. What makes it self, instead of other-self, is the shared history through time (both forward and backward). The higher self and the conscious self being the two most accessible parts of this history.

So, in theory, it's not just that you have 3 egos but that you have 3 simultaneous incarnations? Do you see it this way?

In theory, if one has simultaneous incarnations, and one is good at delving into one's unconscious (which you are), then one could also realize some degree of unity with those other incarnations and have this situation where you are conscious of having identity with 3 living people.

You would all share the same unconscious (speaking of the ENTIRE unconscious) but some parts of that unconscious would only apply to each person. For example, each would have a unique mind, body, personality shell, chakra system, astral body, and maybe more unique subtle bodies.

Does any of this seem right?
(06-21-2018, 12:55 AM)yossarian Wrote: [ -> ]The unconscious includes the higher self from my understanding. The unconscious self is the all of the self that isn't the conscious self, so it includes the mind/body/spirit/being/totality. What makes it self, instead of other-self, is the shared history through time (both forward and backward). The higher self and the conscious self being the two most accessible parts of this history.

So, in theory, it's not just that you have 3 egos but that you have 3 simultaneous incarnations? Do you see it this way?

In theory, if one has simultaneous incarnations, and one is good at delving into one's unconscious (which you are), then one could also realize some degree of unity with those other incarnations and have this situation where you are conscious of having identity with 3 living people.

You would all share the same unconscious (speaking of the ENTIRE unconscious) but some parts of that unconscious would only apply to each person. For example, each would have a unique mind, body, personality shell, chakra system, astral body, and maybe more unique subtle bodies.

Does any of this seem right?
Yup you got it. The only issue between how the higherself manifests in each subconscious is how much the distortions you agreed to carry with each incarnation interfere with ones ability to be an accurate channel for the higherself. As they are cleared the channel becomes clear.

I say channel because I have been taught it’s an energy frequency(all souls being one light(soul) but sent out as infinite varying frequencies(souls) of the one) and that arrives via tuning to allow the channel to come clear. We just happen to have three simultaneous incarnation from one frequency in this time/space.

Wounds as you know put up messy ways of interfering or incorrectly filtering the light/frequency(aka the subconscious pre healing and returning to the soul) but even that messy interference was planned so we could walk the planned paths.

You grasp it quickly. It was pretty hard for me to grasp so I wonder if you’ve heard similar. If not we are all one on some level so we can all reach very far back to shared knowledge. Smile
That's pretty epic.

I haven't heard similar but I'm just working it out logically.

You probably wanted to do some wandering but the only lesson you wanted to work on was unity, instead of balancing love/wisdom, or doing a specific service, so you came up with this scheme.

So you're in contact with these people but have lost contact to some extent? Why not become best buddies? That must be a very strange interaction.

Also, I think as a consequence of this scheme you just have a natural ability to leave your body/channel. And now you found a specific use for it in helping out this other person.
(06-21-2018, 01:43 AM)yossarian Wrote: [ -> ]That's pretty epic.

I haven't heard similar but I'm just working it out logically.

You probably wanted to do some wandering but the only lesson you wanted to work on was unity, instead of balancing love/wisdom, or doing a specific service, so you came up with this scheme.

So you're in contact with these people but have lost contact to some extent? Why not become best buddies? That must be a very strange interaction.

Also, I think as a consequence of this scheme you just have a natural ability to leave your body/channel. And now you found a specific use for it in helping out this other person.

Well we both still work on remembering the balance of love and wisdom. The soul it just loves. In 3d wisdom has to play a part but the soul is pretty ok with all of it because it understands.

Really now that I type it out I see that is soul wisdom so maybe it is just unity. I never asked. The egos still make it work so unity is the biggest thing but still feeling along in the dark unless we hand off our control and trust to the soul. We are at different stages of that.

I am best friends with one. The other obviously has things to do without us for at least now. He checks in from time to time both energeticly and via text/email but he feels very strongly he has to offer his wonderful wife(seriously she isgreat) the life she signed up for which is a normal not crazy one and it’s not a huge deal.

I’m sure that was planned and there is a reason but I try to not even contact energeticly unless he does first as it’s his free will and I know it must be hard. Kind of like getting home sick when you hear from people back home. He’s ok. I don’t seek all knowledge of every detail of our situation because the soul energy is pretty convincing that it’s all fine and going as planned and there is still some part of the charade of 3d that is necessary at least for now.

Ps hope that made sense. Just woke up.
Oh and I love everyone. So I serve everyday because I can’t help but love people but I don’t think any of us(from any soul) knows the complete extent to which we are of service. Ok rushing off to work. Smile
(05-31-2018, 09:52 AM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-30-2018, 07:29 AM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]

Heart This stuff is so weird. I know my own transformation came from just the energy exposure too. Took years but it lit a fire that slowly caught and grew little by little.
It's something beyond the brain. It would be amazing to understand what it effects? Our energy body? our soul energy being reawakened by pure soul energy? Who knows but I would love to. Smile Thanks Isis!

We perceive both ourselves and reality through a lens comprised of our mental and astral bodies (I can't speak about the higher ones since I know nothing of them).  Astral contains feelings, mental - concepts and thought patterns. Mental effects in particular can be quite subtle, and changes in either can subtly or dramatically alter our experience of ourselves and the reality around us.
Well it happened again yesterday.

I do not really know why I am posting this as nothing really came of it from what I can tell but it is a new-ish experience, rather a new-ish type of out of body experience for me.

Oddly enough this one again consisted of a non-intentional day long fast precursor.
I have been frequently praying for "them" to take over here. By them I mean my entirety. Since my last stumble/fall into ego a few weeks ago I more and more have been asking for this body to be a vessel for my entirety.

I am feeling less and less aligned with this one experience in time of glow. I am more them. So I have been setting intention for "them" to be here and "glow" to be less responsible as the named filter of this life's experience.

So I am certain that all sounded crazy. My experience is that this vessel has access from what I can tell to be an infinite number/all lives of this soul frequncy, all experiences why limit the life/journey to one life's collection of awareness. Seems team effort would lighten the burden.

Anyways I am not sure about the day to day success of my intent but yesterday was very interesting.
It again some how aligned itself with an inadvertent fast, about mid day my inner dialogue mostly shut off.
I would say the mind was there enough to function but not much self concern, very little emotional effects from experience, or analysis of situations happening around me. Things just were.

I was so non-self 2 friends at separate times asked if I was ok because I wasn't my normal chatty self.
Chat seemed almost impossible. There just were no thoughts.

I felt fine and assured them everything was ok. Later in the after noon though at a very nondescript time I was walking and a person beside me made a comment. Suddenly I was 10-12 feet above my body and my body replied with a very reassuring fact of certainty to what they were asking. Something "I" do not know with any certainty, nor would I hazard a guess or even if I suspected something dare say as it is not my call or personal awareness to assume an answer.

But it came out of the body's mouth. Shooting my own "glow" awareness way out of the body so it could be said.
The whole day felt weird. Good. Quiet, without the filters of ego. Detached. At one point someone I could tell didn't want me around(i mirror something to him he doesn't like to see) but while I could process it. It didn't effect me emotionally as it normally would to feel an avoidance energy.

I still feel detached but a bit more engaged. I think yesterdays "more out" was my preference really, so I will try not to encourage to much resonance with glow.

Just sharing here because the glow part is curious I guess if others are experiencing similar things.
No concern if others aren't. Just thought it might be interesting to compare notes.

I hope you all are well.
Glow, this sounds and appears pretty wild and beautiful. I have a feeling too we serve more than we think. I feel like i do very little so it makes me hopefull.

Never had an out body experience Sad But just before the accident of one of my children I woke up and saw as in transparency a group of three long women in prayer at the foot of my bed, I turned to my husband asleep next to me and touched his arm to stupidly ask him if he could see that vision , and I then saw a transparency of himself getting back to his body and he woke up. I guess I saw an an out body of him Wink
(09-02-2018, 12:29 AM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Glow, this sounds and appears pretty wild and beautiful. I have a feeling too we serve more than we think. I feel like i do very little so it makes me hopefull.

Never had an out body experience Sad But just before the accident of one of my children I woke up and saw as in transparency a group of three long women in prayer at the foot of my bed, I turned to my husband asleep next to me and touched his arm to stupidly ask him if he could see that vision , and I then saw a transparency of himself getting back to his body and he woke up. I guess I saw an an out body of him Wink

That must have been an amazing thing to see. I have seen beings at the foot of the bed but to at the same time see your husband out like that.
It just shows we can all be together as energy. Or rather we are all together as energy.

I think you are right about serving more than we think. You never know what little things can do to aid/transform.

I know your energy here is a blessing so I can only assume the same effect is felt buy those around you even if it is subconscious or energetic.
It seems “doing” is less relevant than society likes to think.
What we embody seems pretty relevant and effects all around you.

That you for being here.
This is so lovely to say Glow, thank you but honestly we are all the same energy and all alike even if we see ourselves at different stages, this is just apparent. I have to say the real hilarious thing is that behind those transparencies I saw other transparencies of like many entities in that room it was a tad creepy but mostly hilarious as these walking entities seemed bit not to care at all for either the three praying figures or the sleepy couple of 3D... It made me laugh a lot the following days. I wonder if 3D privacy really exists !!! BigSmile
This type of experience is actually fairly common in Shamanic healing practices. The state of consciousness is altered, or our trance as Anagogy said, and things shift like a kaleidescope. For that time you are 'at your own side' or on the peripheral of your waking consciousness. Through practice or ritual as suggested this can become an intentional movement. In this idea of changing our trance is that we are constantly in a trance. Our trance can be thought of as the particular way our consciousness is focused, I think. When someone "goes in to a trance" they are really just shifting the trance they are already in. What we call sobriety is our 'baseline' trance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamanism
(09-02-2018, 08:54 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]This type of experience is actually fairly common in Shamanic healing practices. The state of consciousness is altered, or our trance as Anagogy said, and things shift like a kaleidescope. For that time you are 'at your own side' or on the peripheral of your waking consciousness. Through practice or ritual as suggested this can become an intentional movement. In this idea of changing our trance is that we are constantly in a trance. Our trance can be thought of as the particular way our consciousness is focused, I think. When someone "goes in to a trance" they are really just shifting the trance they are already in. What we call sobriety is our 'baseline' trance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamanism

Interesting. I have been working with a shamanic group the last year. They do talk/teach of different energy awareness like this but thus far I have only heard them teach/talk about using/achieving/experiencing them with intent vs spontaneous.
Maybe that comes up later.
Thanks