Bring4th

Full Version: World reflects your inner self.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If the world reflects your inner self, why did masters like Jesus experience such persecution?
I imagine Jesus had inner peace. But the world was still messed up.

Don't we create our reality?

How is it Jesus and Buddha still lived in a world that was not at ease?
I thought your reality was created by your inner state?

Does this mean if I ever become a master, the world won't change much?
You can't make vanish the infinite if that is what you mean, it's an imbalanced desire to overcome.

If your inner state was peace, then why would anything external have to go if you are at peace with it?
External reality is an illusion. We are all infinite. Jesus chose to incarnate and explore the aspects of himself that was represented by the state of the world he incarnated into.

Free will governs. An enlightened soul may wish to explore certain areas of his infinite mind - the infinite mind of the one Creator - even though his own individuated consciousness may be more closely aligned with the higher levels of Creation/the Creator. But it's not limiting. If Jesus wanted to incarnate into the many (infinite?) more harmonious worlds of 3D worlds he could have (and maybe he has/is/will). But he chose earth for that incarnation. Choice governs, as always.
People whom you encounter that trigger your emotions reflect your inner self, reality is unbiased.
His attachment to service to others, and the lessons that created for him is/was why Jesus had such a sordid path. The phrase "no skin off my back" literally means non-attachment to outcomes. The inverse then would be flogging or loss of skin indicating the archetypal flogging and subsequent path to the cross. I'm assuming the imbalanced desire to serve others created this extremely powerfully charged outcome. (magically charged you could say)